Afghan Beauty - English sex story

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
sexy
Platinum Member

Re: Afghan Beauty - English sex story

Unread post by sexy » 14 Oct 2015 10:15

I was licking and sucking her boobs. She had a perfect pair of boobs, fully shaped and milky white in color with dark brown nipples and big areola. Najia was moaning and she grabbed the hair on my head and started pressing me harder into her breasts, which were warm and cozy. After sometime, I left her breasts and we both stood up, still in each other’s hands, She started to open the belt of my pants and at the same time, I opened the front button of her jeans. Soon we both slipped out from our pants and jeans. I was in my brief as she was in her very thin dark blue panties. She was looking so cute in those thin panties, which hardly covered her crotch. I kneeled down and kissed her belly and licked her navel with my tongue. She was getting very horny by this and started thrusting her hips towards my face. I got up and whispered in her ear, Lets go to bedroom. She just smiled and I carried her to my bedroom and laid her on her back. Then I raised her legs towards me and licked her toes and feet and kissed her all the way upto her inner thighs. I kissed one leg while I was running my finger nails lightly over the other. Najia was moaning pretty loudly and was trembling. Her panties were soaked with her pussy juices and I ran my thumb over her crotch through the panties, making a squelching noise. She jumped on this and held my hand. I parted them gently and proceeded to remove her panties. She had recently shaved her pussy, as there was not a single hair on her pussy. Only her thin pink pussy lips were visible. My mouth was watering and I uncontrollably put my mouth on her glistering cunt. I ran my tongue from the bottom of her clit to the top of her clit, making her shudder and gasp with excitement. I parted Najia’s pussy lips and licked the pussy flesh inside. She moaned quite loudly then I had to stop her. I then sucked her tiny pink clitoris and twirled it in between my teeth. She thrust her hips up and down as I continued to suck her clit. At the same time she was talking quite dirty stuff like… ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh haan maza aa raha hai, please Fardeen, kha jao meri choot ko, chato isse, jitna dil chahe chato, meri choot ka sara ras pi jao. Uummmmm, Raheel ne kabhi meri choot nahi chaati, who hamesha apna lund meray munh main dal daita hai laiken meri choot nahi chaat ta, uuuuffffffffffffff, aaj pehly baar kisi ne meri choot chaati hai, aaaggghhhhhhhuummmmmmmm, iss main to fucking se bhi zayada maza aata hai, plzzzzzzz, don’t stop, I m comingggggggggggg, apni zaban ander dalo meri jaan…. Ufffffffffffff tum ne mujhe maar dalaaaaa, aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…

Najia then made a final thrust of her hips, twisted to one side, shivered violently and climaxed. Her pussy juices were flowing uncontrollably and I was busy in lapping each and every drop of her pussy juice. She tasted like honey. Her pussy throbbed for a long time gushing out her juices. She was breathing heavily. After sometime, she collected her breaths and stood up. She made me lye on the bed and took my brief off. Woww, She said. You have a sweet cock fardeen. Almost as long as my boyfriend’s but its quite fat. I would love to feel this fat pole in my pussy. Saying that, she put her lips on my cock and gave a light kiss on the crown. It sent a shiver into my spine and I grabbed her hairs and pushed my cock in her mouth. She started liking it like a lollypop. At that time I was so aroused and I knew that I would come in few minutes so I stopped her and made her lye on the bed on her back again. Then I came between her legs in a perfect missionary position and slowly put my cock at the gate of heaven, on her pussy and gave a light push. Due to the last orgasm, her cunt was already wet with her pussy juices but I still felt difficulty because she was as tight as a virgin and I had to push hard as my fat cock went in slowly. She was moaning quite loudly now as half of my cock went inside her cunt. I then took a deep breath, adjusted myself again between her legs, put my lips on her, drove my tongue deep inside her mouth and gave a final jerk. With that my fat cock went fully inside her. When I was fully inside, I again adjusted myself and then parted the kiss and came upright. I wrapped her legs around my waist and withdrew my cock slowly till only the crown of my cock remained inside. Najia opened her mouth slightly and let out a grunt. I then pushed my dick deep with force and started pounding her hard like a steam engine. I had to kiss her to stop the sounds escaping her mouth. I then raised her legs higher and drilled deeper into her. She too got the hang of it and started to milk my cock with her pussy muscles. The grip of her pussy muscles was awesome. I never felt such thing in my life before although I had already fucked few girls before but her pussy was magnificent.

Najia were shouting and saying lot of dirty stuff like….
Oh Fardeen, chodo mujhe, khoob zor laga kar chodo, haaan , kitna mota lund hai tumhara, ahhhhhhhh, meri choot main kaise phans raha hai, hyeeeeeeeeee, ami jeeeeeeeeeeeeee, main mar gayeen. Ahhhhhhhhhhh bohat maza aa raha hai jaan don’t stop, ohhhhh fuck me harder, harder, aur zor se, phar do meri choot. Aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee…
Finally Najia clamped my cock tight with her pussy, raised her hips to get deeper and came violently. I fucked her for some more time, her pussy was filled with her own juices and so it was making quite interesting sounds as I m now pumping quite speedily and this time she milked me to my orgasm. I felt my cum is moving from my balls and I gave a final jerk and pushed my cock as deep as I can in her hot and wet cunt and I came in gallons in her cunt. We both hugged each other very hard and as she felt my cum inside her pussy, she got her second orgasm, more violent then before this time, she bit me on my shoulder and hugged me so tightly that I started feeling a little pain in my ribs. Both of our juices are too much for her little cunt to handle and so they were leaking out and making a big patch on my bed sheets. We lay there motionless for 10 to 15 minutes and then she got up, as she wanted to go to washroom for pee. She didn’t try to wear her cloths on and went to the washroom stark naked. As she walked towards the washroom, her heavy and milky white ass cheeks were rubbing with each other and showing a wonderful scene and while watching this, my cock started rising up again. She didn’t close the washroom door and I could clearly hear the sound of her peeing. Suddenly a cold shiver ran in my spine and I ran towards the washroom to see how a beautiful fairy pees. There she was, sitting on commode, her eyes were closed tightly as she was completely enjoying it. Her bald cunt was looking so cute while spraying the hot waters from it. She suddenly felt my presence as she opened her eyes and saw me. First she was shocked as she wasn’t expecting me but then she smiled. After finishing pee, she stood up and hugged me then an there in the washroom and started kissing me again. Man, she was a real hot girl who was still looking unsatisfied even after getting 3 thunderous orgasms in the last half hour. We kissed there for few minutes then came back to my bedroom. She said, hay Fardeen, I wasn’t expecting that you are such a good partner in bed. I wish I could fuck by you continuously till I die. While saying that she again hugged me and we both started kissing each other first softly and then aggressively. She suddenly said, listen Fardeen, I have to go as I m getting late so please lets make a final speedy round. Okay, I said, but this time, in doggie style. I loved to. With smile she said, then we both again started kissing each other madly. We both were standing in between my bedroom, stark naked and playing with each other. I started pressing her boobs again and she started moaning. I put my other hand on her cunt and felt that the mixture of our love juices was still seeping from her honey pot. Her thighs were all wet due to it and she was looking quite sexy in such position. I carefully put one of my fingers in her cunt and started finger fucking her slowly. She moaned loudly and started kissing my face, ears and neck wildly. Her long black hairs were moving wildly on her back as she was moving her head vigorously. I then put my second finger in her cunt and started finger fucking her, this time with full force. After 3, 4 minutes, she suddenly moaned quite loudly and came heavily in my hands this time. She hugged me tightly as she was coming. She was scratching my back with her long fingernails and breathing heavily. She then went to my bed and collapsed on it. After sometimes, she got up, looked towards me, gave me a wild smile and said, common Fardeen, fuck me in doggie style and got into all fours. I, who was standing there and rubbing my cock went mad to see her in such position, her big and perfect ass were in front of me, looked like 2 white snow covered mountains. I immediately went to my bed and put my mouth between her big ass and within no time, started licking her pussy. Her pussy was looking great from behind and my tongue was moving all over her cunt and her clitoris. She started moaning and asking me to fuck her immediately. She was shouting like… oh Fardeen, meri choot phair kabhi chaat laina, abhi mujhe tumahra lund chahiye apni choot main, oh God please fuck me sweetheart, fuck me please, I don’t have much time, please fill my choot with your hot semen again. I can’t wait anymore, oh please chodo mujheeee, aaaahhhhhhhhhh… oh you bad boy, fuck me…

sexy
Platinum Member

After licking and tongue fucking her for a while, I positioned my self behind Najia. I slowly spread her legs a little bit more and then slowly pushed my iron hard cock in her cunt hole from behind. She was still very much tight even after getting 4 mind-blowing orgasms and I had to push a bit hard to get inside her fully. As I buried my cock deep inside her choot, I felt her big ass was touching my pelvis area and it was so pleasurable for me. She gave a deep moan, looked towards me above from her shoulder and gave me another killer smile. She was no doubt a perfect young female. She knew how to please a man. Just with the help of her eyebrow, she gave me a signal to proceed and for obeying her order, I started my slow too and fro motions. And after every jerk, I felt enormous pleasure when I hit her ass with my pelvis area. I felt like I m hitting a big soft cotton pillow with my pelvis and its something different then usual sexual encounters I had. Her ass was so soft and sensitive that when I rubbed it a little harder, it became slightly red. I then bent over her and took both of her big boobs in my hands and started fondling them. She was now moaning quite loudly. Her eyes were closed tightly now, she grabbed the bed sheets quite hard and moaning and saying meaning less things quite loudly. I m sure she was as much enjoying as I was. I really like the way she talked during our love making sessions, her voice was so cute just like her face and as I enjoyed every word she spoke. She I think knew it too because she was continuously saying such dirty things…
Oh Fardeen, please fuck me hard, aaahhhhhh, zor zor se dhakay lagao meri jaan, aur zor se, khoob chodo mujhe, aaaaannnnnnn, fuck me like a bitch, fuck me hard honey. Meri choot main aag lage hue hai, please ussko bujha do, chod te raho mujhe, sari zindagi aise he chodte raho, kabhi na chorna, oooooohhhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhh, o fuck me dear aur chodo…

I at the same time was still bending over her, fucking her cunt with my fat and hard cock and pressing her boobs with both of my hands from behind. I put my mouth on her back and started licking her back from behind and she just loved it. She went mad with lust and said.
Oh Fardeen, please chato meri kamar ko, Oh God, I never feel such kind of pleasure before..uuummmmmmmhhhhhhhh, lick my back darling, ooohhhhhhh ride me and fuck me like a dog fuck his bitch. Oohhhhhh, I cant contol myself please aur zor se dhakay lagao…
And with saying that, she started pushing her ass backward with my forward motions and my cock was now going deeper and deeper in her cunt and now touching her inner cunt walls. She was now out of control and pushing her hips vigorously. My balls were continuously touching her clit now and at the same time her hips were hitting my pelvis area quite forcefully making the sexiest sound I ever heard. My Double bed was shaking like anything and making its own noises and all the sounds were collectively giving me a real music, the sex music, which were powerful, and mind blowing too. I knew she would come soon as her cunt just started sucking and milking my hard and full swollen cock. Her backward pushes now became very fast and I also increased my pace to the maximum because I wanted to come with her. She suddenly shouted between her moans…
Oh Fardeen, please don’t stop, meri nikalne wali hai, for heaven sake fuck me hard. Oh yesssssssssss, please come inside me, don’t worry, meri pyasi choot main apna sara love juice dal do…… oh Godddddddddddddddd, here I come….

Aaaaahhhhhhhhhuuuuummmmmmm …
And with that big loud moan, her back shivered, her cunt caught my cock inside, milked my cock quite hungrily and with that, she came like a little waterfall. The very next moment, I pushed my cock with full force, hit her inner cunt wall again, a loud grunt came out from my mouth and my cock started erupted with a powerful force, splashing her womb with the seed of life. As soon as her orgasm subsided She collapsed on to the bed and with her, I fell on her back dead tired.
After few minutes when our moans and heavy breathes settled down a bit, she suddenly pushed me aside and got up from her bed. She hurriedly wore her clothes back and said that she is getting late and requested me to drop her to her place and so I did.

Dear friends, this is another sex experience, which happened a month back, Najia and me are still in touch and as the time is passing, our friendship is getting stronger and stronger. Yesterday, she said she will love to make sex with me again and again and hopefully we will do it soon. She is the most erotic and beautiful cyber friend I ever had and I wish she would be my sex partner forever.

sexy
Platinum Member

Afghan Beauty

its me Fardeen Khan with great experience of mine. I m a 27 years old guy, 5feet 10 in height and have a good physique. I am from the city of lights, Karachi, Pakistan. I m a bachelor and currently working in MNC here in Karachi. Today, I m going to share a very unique but real sexual encounter with you all, well its unique and even unbelievable for me as I never ever think about such things are practically possible in the real life or so. Well I m not going into the details and you will get all these things shortly when you read the whole story so I m straight coming to the point.

This incident which I m going to share with you happened between my best friends sister and me on the night before Xmas. I had a good old buddy named Noman. We were best buddies when we used to study together in the same college some 8, 9 years back. Well I think I should tell you about his family in detail first. He had a quite small family, His Mom, Dad and his skinny little 10-year-old Kid sister Diya.

I used to go to Noman's place quite frequently, as his home was only few blocks away from mine and both of our families have quite good relationships. Diya also used to visit us very often and even once she saw me and my cousin Azra when we both were so busy in kissing each other on the roof of our home when suddenly she came there to check Azra's younger sister who was her friend. She was so much in shock but I managed to handle the situation and made her not to tell this to anyone but after that, Diya always used to look towards me quite strangely.

Anyway, Noman's family was a very modern, landlord Afghani family. His father was a very high ranked civil servant too and even at that time, they were very rich and his family was very much popular in Karachi's social circle. Noman and I were so close to each other and we share almost each and every thing together. Well then we sadly parted because as soon as we finished our College, he went to UK for higher Studies and we lost all contacts. I always recalled those golden days ever I used to see those college days photos but never found his clue again as after a year of his departure, his family moved to Islamabad and I myself moved to my separate place.

Then suddenly things changed last year when I went to a very famous IT exhibition hold in the very famous Expo center in Karachi. My few colleagues and I were busy watching different stalls when suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder and I heard a male voice. "Is it you Fardi?" I moved back and I saw that a very smart looking guy was standing behind me with puzzled face. A smile crept on my face and I couldn't stop my self literally shouting with joy. "NOMIIIIII," He was none other then but Noman, my best old buddy, he didn't changed a lot in those 8 years. Just put on a little weight, as he a teenager now. He looked like a real Afghani Pathan. We both looked into each other's eyes in disbelief for the next few moments and then we hugged each other.

I immediately excused my colleagues and then I asked Noman about his program. He said that he was staying in a hotel and will return to Islamabad next day. We went to his hotel first, he checked out, and then I brought him to my apartment and after getting easy, we started talking about our lives, our families and almost every stuff. In between I asked him " oye Nomi, woh choti si roni shakal wali Diya ka kya haal hay? Woh theek hue ya abhi bhi waise he choti choti baton per roti hay" he smiled mysteriously and said, "Nahi yaara, She has grown up and changed a lot, I m sure you wont be able to recognize her when you will see her." I said O reallyyyy, and then we went busy in other talks.

He told me that he did MBA from UK and then he came back 2 years ago and now settled with his parents and working in a foreign bank and still a bachelor. We talked till late night and then we went to sleep, next day he flew away to Islamabad.

On 19th of December, I got his phone call from Islamabad; he said that he wanted to invite me to in his birthday. I said I will try but he insisted me and so I made my mind to go there, as I knew it would be a real fun as I still remembered their western style parties.

I took one-week leave from my office and went to Islamabad. It was 24th of December. I reached there at his place. His huge palace like house was so beautiful and elegantly decorated. His servant guided me to a separate room arranged for me upstairs. I took shower and then after getting ready around 9 PM, I went downstairs into the main hall. The atmosphere in the hall was really cool with around 50 plus mostly young people and moreover there were more girls than guys.

I met Noman and handed him the gifts I brought for him and then I met his Mom and Dad. They immediately recognized me and after having few formal words, I moved with him to meet his friends and colleagues. It was quite a modern elite class party as almost all the young females were in western style dresses and the Alcohol was also been served quite freely. Noman offered me a drink but as I don't drink so I apologized him. After some time, he excused me and went to receive his other colleagues and senior officers. I was standing alone right in front of the DJ.