Shalini Trapped - English sex adventure story -

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
sexy
Platinum Member

Re: Shalini Trapped - English sex adventure story -

Unread post by sexy » 22 Oct 2015 09:26

Vicky: hope you feel good.

Shalini: No, I do not. Please what wrong I have done to you. Please let me go. I will pay you money today, in the evening. (She saw that as a possible way to save her modesty, for earlier she had never imagined this to be as bad)

(Vicky instantly slapped her, lightly this time, on her unprotected cheeks. Shalini instantly brought her hands to her face protection)

Vicky: remove your hands. Down.

(Shalini knew she had no choice but to obey. She moved her hands slowly away from her face. Vicky slapped her face 5-6 times with light slaps, but the feeling itself of letting someone slap her and finding self helpless was very humiliating for Shalini. After that Vicky let go of her choti and Shalini stepped couple of steps back. And she cupped her now warm and red cheeks with her hand)

Shalini: please let me go. Please.

Vicky: ok, you have been good girl. Go.

(Shalini was surprised by his answer. He had told her she could go, She could not believe her ears)

Shalini: ohh, thanks. I will return you your money today evening.

Vicky(coldly) ok go.

Shalini: ohh thank you.

Vicky: (coldly) it is ok

Shalini: (paused) please give me my Kurta.

Vicky: NO, you look good like that. Go. I said go.

(Shalini did not move. She could not go out like that. She simply could not)

Vicky: now do not waste my time. Either go or do what I say.

(Shalini looked with hatred in her wet eyes. Vicky saw this as his victory and chose to revenge the look later)

Vicky: you want to go?

Shalini: no. I will do what you say. But be fast. Someone may come in and see me here.

Vicky: ok. Answer my simple question.(he paused)

(Shalini knew it would be something she was afraid of)

Vicky: does you panty cover your buttocks fully?

(Shalini was startled, she never expected this to be asked by anybody. This was worse than describing her panty or her bra. It was too personal and intimate. She, in fact, had never even thought of that herself)

(Shalini always used to wear panties with big back, like any decent Indian gal would do, but did it cover her buttocks)

Shalini: yes. Almost it does.

Vicky: I want exact answers. No almost. Ok, I will see for myself if it does or not.

Shalini: yes please. It does. I am sure it does (not very sure herself)

Vicky: no, we need to check you claim, but if you are lying again, you will earn punishment.

(Shalini was afraid how he wants to check it. would he touch her and feel on her buttocks or she was afraid he would…..)

Vicky: (before she could think further): open your pyjamas.

(Shalini looked blankly on Vicky. She could not.)

Shalini: please Vicky not here. Someone may see us here. Please no. I will do it at some private place. Even in your bedroom, but not here.

Vicky: I told you, you have the option to go away.

Shalini: but I cannot, like this. I am not wearing my Kurta.

Vicky: then do what I say, or you want me to go and you sit here.

Shalini: no no, please I will do what you say. I just requested to do it in private,

Vicky: then do it fast. We are still in private, but if you delay someone may come in and then I cannot guarantee privacy to you. I cannot guarantee what they would do to you. So you better do what I say and better do it fast. Take off your pyajamas fast.

Shalini: ohh

(She was in strange position. She did not want to be vulnerable to the world by going out without her clothes. But if she stayed here and do what Vicky asked, she made herself more vulnerable to everyone, but if someone comes in. If someone does not come in, she was only in front of Vicky. And more time she spend there, more chance of someone seeing her)

Vicky: what are you thinking? Do it fast and be out of here quick.

(Shalini knew she could not do anything. But she did not have the courage to remove her pyajamas in front of Vicky)