Shalini Trapped - English sex adventure story -

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
sexy
Platinum Member

Re: Shalini Trapped - English sex adventure story -

Unread post by sexy » 22 Oct 2015 09:24

Vicky: No way. This is final and nothing can be done about it. It is all up to you.

Shalini: please Vicky do not ask me for such a heavy price. I beg you.

Vicky: do not waste my time.

Shalini: please Vicky, we can discuss this. Let us meet after the class.

Vicky: No way Shalini, I do not have much time. I gave you three options

1. Pay my money now.
2. I call the police and land up at your home. And u know what amount I can fill in that blank paper.
3. you have the power to buy the time.

Shalini: Please Vicky (I beg you, she almost folds her hands in front of him)

Vicky: no way, I will count 5. you decide till then. If you fail….

Shalini: (Interrupts Vicky): Please Vicky stop this please (the tears well up in her eyes)

Vicky: if you fail to answer till I count 5, I will assume you opted for option 2.

(Shalini thinks her mind is getting blocked. Things were moving too fast for her. She was in no control. She could not think)

Vicky: I start the count

Shalini: please (but this time her voice was a mutter, rather than a voice)

Vicky: 1

(Shalini thinks: Why did I borrow the money, I hope I did not. I hope it is a dream, a nightmare)

Vicky: 2

(Shalini thinks: Oh god. Please stop this. Please protect me)

Vicky: 3

(Shalini thinks that her modesty would be out raged. Something she has kept so sincerely)

Vicky: 1… 2.. or 3.. decide fast..?

Vicky: 4

(Shalini thinks: She even did not allow a kiss to Rohit and this was, oh god. What should I do?)

Vicky: 5

Vicky: FIVE!!! Ha ha.. Shalini, bye! (Vicky waives in mock and turns to leave)

(Vicky turns to go. Shalini hears the last count and then suddenly comes out of her dreams, by the time Vicky has already moved about to near the canteen. Shalini runs behind him and catches him behind the football ground. Some friends of Shalini meet her. They are late and just pass by with a distant hand wave)

Shalini: WAIT! WAIT! Vicky

Vicky: Now what? I guess you missed the train. Now sit out. Ha ha

Shalini: No please. Please wait.

(Vicky stops and turns to her. She has pleading in her eyes)

Vicky: what now.. you lost your chance.

Shalini: Please do not be so harsh.

(Vicky turns again to go. Shalini pauses for a second. Vicky moves about 4-5 yards)

Shalini: wait.(looking down). please ok.. we can discuss on option 3!!

(she was not sure what she was doing or saying. She was not sure what to do)

Vicky (stops and turns) what do you want to discuss? I made myself very clear.

Shalini: what do you mean by my slave? I am un married. And I am very decent. Please try to understand.

Vicky: do not waste my time.

Shalini: ok I can agree on one condition. U will not force me to have sex with you.

Vicky: I will not have sex with you during the day. I promise. But I do not care for your decency.

Shalini: please

Vicky: do you agree to my bitch?

Shalini: I want one more promise.

Shalini : the day and the slave thing will be between you and me. Please you will not tell it to be anybody in the world.

Vicky: ok, I can give you that promise too. I WILL NOT TELL ANYBODY ABOUT YOU BEING MY SLAVE.

(Swallowing all her pride Shalini nods a yes. She is not sure what is to come. She just hopes Vicky stays on his promises. For her the money again takes a backseat but this time the front seat is taken by the fear of the unknown. But she knows whatever comes will be less cumbersome than the police and her parents and her family getting involved. And moreover all of it will be coming over in a day. Though she knows she has to pay a heavy price for the same. And the price is SHE HERSELF)

(she thinks about going to class. But she is not sure. She wants to run away somewhere out of this world, where there is no money no lust. Nothing to bother, and of course no Vicky)

sexy
Platinum Member

Unread post by sexy » 22 Oct 2015 09:25

Vicky: do u agree to be my bitch then for a day?

(takes a look at Vicky with pleading eyes and then looks down and nods in affirmative)

Shalini: can I go now?

Vicky: so can I decide the day?

Shalini: (takes a look at Vicky with pleading eyes and then looking down nods)

Shalini: can I go to my class now?

(Shalini thinks that the class and lecture may put the tension away till the D day or what she will face as her Slave day)

Shalini: please

Vicky: NO

Vicky: I decided the day. You will be my slave for TODAY.
Shalini: today? How can you do that? You cannot be so rigid? I am not ready

Vicky: you will see how rigid I can be.

Vicky: Today means today. And I will treat that as non-obedience if you do not follow orders.

(Shalini suddenly remembered that today was her birthday. She was so happy when she came to the college. She had worn her best dress for the day. She was looking forward to the date with Rohit that evening.

And now suddenly everything has changed. She is deemed to become a sex slave for the guy whom she does not know much. She suddenly does not know what lays ahead. She can feel the pain of all the dreams and wishes for the day,breaking. She can feel the fear of the unknown)

Shalini: please Vicky today is my birthday. I have plans and commitments today.

Vicky: You should have thought all that before borrowing the money. If you do not think you have commitment to me, then tell me. I can arrange for something more interesting and DISASTROUS for you.

Shalini: No No. I will do what you say. But I expect you to keep your promise of secrecy.

Vicky: good girl, now can we begin the day? Are you ready for the first order?

Shalini: (looking with mixture of fear, anxiety, plead in her eyes) ok

Vicky: good. So we take the first test for you. Let me test your obedience. You will be calling me sir from now on for the day.

Shalini: please sir.

Vicky: For the first test, I want you to present me your undergarments.

Shalini: What?

Vicky: don’t you understand English?

Shalini: But how? What do you mean by that?

Vicky: Sir?

Shalini: sorry… sir, (Sir coming out with lot of gap) But how can I do that.

(She suddenly thought how could she manage without her undergarments. With the voluptuous figure she had, especially her 36 size cups. And she had never been without them even at home. And it was a long day at college in front of her. Also she had worn a light colored suit.)

Vicky: ok. Now since you do not want, I will see that as disobedience. I am going. You are free.

Shalini: No please wait. But understand how can I do that?

Vicky: I do not care. I want your undergarments. Bra and panties.

Shalini: (crying) please do not do that to me.

Vicky: I am asking last time, will you do what I say?

(Shalini nods, weeping heavily. They are standing beside the playground)

Shalini: yes. I will go to ladies rest room and be back in a minute.

(she moves towards the rest room. Shalini thinks thank god she had worn a slip underneath. And she did carry her dupatta with her. It could save some dignity for her. Shalini thinks if she will be able to bunk the college and get to her home early. She knows life without proper clothes will be very harsh on her. Or maybe she could go to the nearby market and get some work around)

Vicky: Not now dear. Wait. Did I tell you to go? Now since you were disobedient, I will raise your punishment. You will request ME to remove your undergarments.

Shalini: WHAT? Are you mad?

Vicky: pardon

Shalini: please sir. (This time sir coming out more fluently).

Vicky: So do you want to say no to this?

Shalini: please sir,

Vicky: say no and I go.

Shalini: no no, I am ready sir. But not here (suddenly pointing that they were standing outside the school building). I will get them for you sir, I am sorry.

sexy
Platinum Member

Unread post by sexy » 22 Oct 2015 09:25

Vicky: good girl, ok.. so I give you a choice. We do it here or we do it in boy’s toilet. As you may wish. But I will do that for you.

Shalini: Please sir. Excuse me this time.

Vicky: shut up and follow my orders. Come to the boys toilet.

(Shalini had not noticed but the first period had ended and second period was in progress. There was still more than half an hour before the period will be over, so Vicky was sure nobody will land up in toilet. Vicky led Shalini to the boy’s toilet. All Shalini could do was follow. Meekly into what could be a boys den, luckily there was no one inside. It was a big bathroom, couple of choked washbasins on one side. Four urinals along with it, and four latrines. There was an exhaust fan which may not have run for past 6 months and it was stinking badly. In fact some of the guys would prefer to pee out in open rather than use this filthy place. However once in, Shalini knew that she was vulnerable to anyone coming in. but she was helpless. She prayed no one will drop in to pee. )

Vicky: just open my zip and take out my cock.

Shalini: what?

slashhhhhhhhh.. (A hard slap across the face of Shalini. She is stunned. Her ears ringing and her face burning hot. Shalini holds her face in her hands. Stunned. Then starts crying. Tears slowing down her cheeks. She had never been slapped by anybody in her life. Not even by her parents. And now)

Vicky: Now listen, if you do not want more do as I say. Unzip my pants and take my cock in your hands.

(Shalini stands silently crying. Vicky again raises his hands to slap her. She bucks)

Vicky: it seems you want another.

(Shalini nods in no, and then automatically her hands go to his zipper. She cannot think. She cannot control her hand. Her hand is opening his zipper. And fishes for his cock inside his pants. Vicky moves his hands in too, adjusts his underwear and hands his cock in her hand. She takes a deep breath and closes her eyes. She gently pulls out the cock. And waits for the next order)

Vicky: Now come here.

(With his hand Vicky pulls her long hair tied in a choti. This was the first time Vicky noticed her long choti almost on her buttocks. A nice well spun choti. Vicky pulled her by her choti to the nearest corner, pinning her in between himself and the wall, with Shalini on his side and wall in front. Vicky made her hold his cock in her hands tightly. He then pulled her choti hard.)

Shalini: ahhhhh, you are pulling my hair. Ahhhh..it hurts.

Vicky: open your eyes and close them again if you want a harder slap on your face.

(Shalini opens her eyes. She sees a male cock just a feet from her face. She has seen the male organ couple of times in her life, but never this close. Also this time it seemed different. This time she was holding it in her hands. She wanted to run away but she could not. She wanted to close her eyes but she could not. She wanted to hit her master, but she could not)

Vicky: now hold it tightly.

(Shalini firmly grips the cock and suddenly there is a stream of yellow warm fluid through it. Hitting straight on the wall in front of them. Some drops fly to her suits after hitting the wall. Some liquid squirms onto her hands. Vicky holds her wrists firmly so that she could not move her hands away even though she wanted to. It was so humiliating for her. She was like an object. Holding the hot rod
for Vicky while he pissed. She felt humiliated like never before. For Vicky this was his first victory over her honor.)

Vicky: How do you feel?

(Shalini wept softly. Her tears dropped on his cock. Slowly the pee stopped to a trickle. This moment enough pee had trickled onto her hands. She let the cock go from her hands once the pee had stopped. Vicky asked her to clean the cock with her dupatta. She hesitantly took her dupatta, a symbol of her honor and cleaned of all the trickled piss from Vicky organ)
(Having been through the rough humiliation a girl, Shalini felt like an object. She was feeling sorry. She was afraid. She was humiliated and she just longed for the day to be over. But she knew it had just begun. She again stood in the middle of the bathroom, where she should not be, after helping a guy, oh not a guy, but her master pee)