An Afternoon to Remember - english sex story

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
Fuck_Me
Platinum Member

An Afternoon to Remember - english sex story

Unread post by Fuck_Me » 13 Nov 2015 08:51

Hi! What I am going to narrate is one of my recent experiences and is one of the best in my life till now! I am a 40 year male with a strong built. A year back I came on transfer to Kolkata and living in a apartment. Initially my family didn’t come with me and for a month I was living alone. One evening while returning from office, I saw a beautiful Bengali lady with 2 kids on the stairs. First glance and I could not make out that she was the mother of 2 and around 35 years old! She was wearing jeans & top and had fabulous figure. Anyway since new, I just moved ahead to my house. Later as days progressed, I came to know that they live in the same building.

After sometime my family came with me and the life went on. This lady (lets call her A) was always well dressed and whenever we crossed, replied to my greeting with a smile. A is hardly 5ft but for that height, very proportionately built. She has nice pair of boobs and equally nice round ass. Generally I saw her in salwar suit or jeans/T-shirt. One day I saw her in Sari and my god! She was looking seductively stunning! I could sense my dick getting hard !

Life went on for month after month and with every day, I was getting sure of one thing! Somehow I have to get her to bed! I longed to taste her beautiful body! But How! Her looks said something but her actions something else! Suddenly for last few months, she stopped responding to my greeting whenever we crossed! I was unable to understand the change. But my lust kept on increasing day by day until one day!

That day, again my family was not there and I was just getting out of my house, I saw her on my floor! A was wearing a beautiful cottan sari with red blouse! She was looking stunning and I just felt like lifting her to my bed! Sudden rush of aderline to my brain and dick! Dick hard on! (What u can expect from a guy after seeing such a beautiful married lady in a sari and blouse with a clear view of sexy black lacy bra) As she was walking ahead on me on stairs, I decided to break the ice once for all! I complimented her for her stunning looks and asked her if she is annoyed with me as not responding to my greetings! She said thanks and the reason I will tell u whenever she is free! She told me that she would call me! All I could do is, just return home and jerk off.

She called me a day after (though I never expected) and surprisingly asked me if I can come to her home to get my answer! I jumped and in no time was in her house with a bouquet of red roses. She was alone with kids in club and hubby out of station. She was looking stunning in sari and a sleeveless blouse! I again complimented her for her sexy look in the sari, which ultimately became the turning point of the episode.
After initial talk, she came straight to the point and her revelations totally took me by surprise! What she said was her hubby (a doctor) is a exhibinist and loves to showoff her assets in public. Though till now, she has not accepted his ways, he has been pushing her slowly demanding her more and more showing off by way of dressing. She loves wearing sari but he wants her to be in skintight pants / skirts for showing her assets. He has been persuading her for last few months for seducing me so that his voyageristic requirements are fulfilled. This is the reason she has been showing descent towards me, as she didn’t like to do it! So I asked her then why the change in stance now! She said, only thing which prompted me to talk to u is that u praised me only when I worn sari which I also like and she though I was genuinely admiring her!

So I asked what next and she replied don’t know! I just held her hand giving a nice gentle kiss. She shivered and just to cool her nerves, I asked if she would love to dance with me (I knew she loves to dance as seen in club many times)! She agreed and came closer to me for dance. She put on a slow dance number and for the first time, my hand touched her back! I could feel her hot body, she was burning and with every step as we came close, the fire multiplied! Her body was burning with desire (which she was trying to control) but the touch of man other then husband was overwhelming! Slowly my hands started exploring her beautiful back over her blouse and I could sense the fire of desire growing with every move of my hand! Her breath was getting hotter and I couldn’t resist putting my lips on her lips! uffffffffffff as last sign of mind resistance , she said nooooooooooooo but I knew it meant more yes then no! holding her head, our lip locked kiss went on and on !!!!!!!!my hands now started caressing her round boobs and down!! Still dancing and lips locked, I slowly started undressing her! First went her saree on the floor! What a magnificent sight it was! Now she was in blouse and petticoat! Her hands also started exploring my body! Opening the lip lock, I went down kissing her neck and the erotic neckline of her boobs! She was getting impatient! Slowly opened blouse buttons and in seconds, the blouse was also on floor! Hands continue to explore her body down to her nice round ass! Without wasting further time, I removed her petticoat and there she was! Beautiful married wife of someone in front of me in a sexy lacy black bra and thong! She got rid of my clothes in no time!

A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water.

Fuck_Me
Platinum Member

Re: An Afternoon to Remember - english sex story

Unread post by Fuck_Me » 13 Nov 2015 08:51

I lifted her in my arms and took her to bedroom! Standing in front of her dressing table, I went back and kissed her neck from back! Seeing this in mirror, she sighed!!!! My hands started caressing / kneading her nice round 36 boobs over her bra! Her tits were as hard as marble! I kept kissing biting her down from neck to her bare back and pushed her bra straps down! She had nice firm boobs and it looked doc massaged her nicely daily!

She turned and released me from my boxer! She looked surprised seeing my hard throbbing dick! I asked her and she said its big! I was surprised as my dick is average 6.5 inches but thick! She said her husband’s dick is around 4 inches and is not half thick as mine! Now I understood, why her hubby was so! Anyway I took her to bed and asked if she preferred oral! To my surprise, she said yes and I should suck her hard! I could sense that all the hidden desires are now coming out and I am going to have a treat from now on! I sucked her tits one by one and she kept caressing my dick! Slowly I moved down to her nice thighs! The feeling of my breath over her sensitive thighs made her wild in passion and she removed her thong and now her nice shaved pussy was in front of my eyes! As I probed further, her legs opened more and more and as licked her clit, she gave a loud scream! She was wet now! very wet! Her fluid was dripping and I went along giving her suck of her life! Within no time, she came and came loud! Her body writhed, twisted and moaned oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I kept licking her fluid and as she came back to sense, she moved to 69 taking my rock hard dick in her mouth! I must admit she knew the art of giving blowjob! She rolled her tongue on tip of my head over and over, playing with my balls, and in no time, I was riding high! On the verge of shooting my load, I cautioned her but before she could react, I shot my load all over her face and mouth! I hardly remembered to have cum so much in past many years! Her face was full of my cum! She just cleaned my dick and went to toilet for cleaning up!

As she came out, I took her in my arms and she gave a passionate kiss! sitting on edge of the bed , I made her sit on my lap and sucked her boobs. In no time, my dick was hard again, ready to rock! Sensing my hardness, she tried to take my dick in her wet pussy ! she cried in pain as my thick dick pierced her vaginal hole! So I took out and decided to make her small pussy relax a bit before starting assault! I laid her on her back and inserted fingure in her pussy! Man ! she was wet! But as her hubby’s dick was thin, her hole was accustomed for that size! My first aim was to loosen her slightly! First with one fingure , then with thumb and when my two fingure went easily, I decided ! It’s the time for real fuck! she was already brimming with the sensual feeling building up within her body and the sensation of my hard dick on her pussy multiplied it! I pressed my dick in and she responded by opening up her legs more and more to accommodate me! With one thrust and I was half in! She cried in ecstasy! Shouted! Fill me! Enter me! Take me! . I started to fuck her in rhythmic action, slow in and out of her pussy! Entering her deeper and deeper every time with every stroke! Ummmmmmmm ! ohoooooooooooooooooo! She kept moaning and shouting! as my strokes became faster and faster, her orgasm building up and she came! Loud! Again body writing with pleasure! Pleasure of being fucked by another man! I kept pumping her and her pussy was now accustomed to my size! In one stroke, I thrust my dick fully! She cried ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh but this was the cry of pleasure! Now she was mine! I was deep down her vaginal valley where none including her husband had gone! I could feel her veginal muscles flexing on my dick! Another big orgasm building up! I kept pumping her!

A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water.

Fuck_Me
Platinum Member

Re: An Afternoon to Remember - english sex story

Unread post by Fuck_Me » 13 Nov 2015 08:52

She was moaning , shouting me to fuck her hard! Now she was turning and speaking like a slut ! take me, tear my pussy , fuck me hard! And she came again! Her body shivered and her vaginal muscles gripped my dick like a vice! Her body was sweating! She knew the art of flexing the vaginal muscle! As she relaxed after the huge orgasm gasping for the breath with my dick well inside her, I spread her legs vide on my shoulders and started fucking her hard with long deep strokes! She moaned and as her pussy hole got pumped again and again, she lost her sense ! this was the first time in her married life of 13 year, she was getting such a ponding! She had already cum 3 times and fucking still on! She was not in her sense! Just enjoying the raw fucking! her legs were aching but the joy of raw fuck overtook the pain! Pumping her for 10 minute, I released her legs and to my surprise, she begged me to fuck! Don’t stop! She cried! Fuck me! Fuck me hard! Don’t stop!
Giving her bit of break, I made her stand on all four! So the final round of banging! In doggy style! She was hardly able to stand! So I decided to go ahead in missionary style! The room was full of cum smell and the bed sheet was wet indicating the amount of dripping fluid from her nicely fucked pussy! So pulled her legs up again and gave her nice hard fuck! Fucking like a horse, banging her wet open pussy again and again! She was now silent! She had moved upwards one more level and was now enjoying silent fuck! no words came out of her mouth! She was relishing the raw hard fuck! My climax was also building up and as I pumped her hard and deep with her legs high in air and ass bent for deeper penetration ripping her pussy, she sighed and I asked if I can cum inside if it is safe! She nodded me to go ahead and in the final assault, I banged her pussy very hard and deep! It appeared our bodies fused together as my dick was deep in her pussy to the fullest! I came and shot my load and almost to the reaction of my sperm shooting, she also came! I came and came inside her pussy!

We lay together in wilderness of the beautiful experience we had! Saw the watch and it was almost one and half-hour since our first kiss! we have been fucking like animals for almost a hour! She thanked me playing with my soft dick for giving her such a wonderful fuck, she never experienced before ! I kissed her and helped her to clean up as she had to pick her kids from club!

I gave her a nice massage to relax her after such a pounding and took bath with her! We parted our ways kissing goodbye with hope that we may get another chance soon. I called her later in the evening and she said that her body is aching and the pussy is sore! When I asked her if can make it in night! She declined for the pain and kids! So I kept wondering, when I will get chance to fuck her all night as on that day, both our spouses were out!

But u can call it desire or the lust or the passion! She called me at 11pm so that the kids will be sleeping ! she could not wait to be banged again! There I was! In her house! Taking her, relishing her throughout the night of burning passion ! we fucked 5 times that night and I took her in all her holes! Fucking her ass was very painful for her but then she wanted that her virginity of the asshole should be broken that night! we fucked in all the places in her house! On sofa! On setty! In kitchen! Finally in late night, we made final round of fucking in her open balcony under the sky! Tired physically, but with our desires fulfilled, I returned my home !