Wedding Night Heat - Marriage Sex, Weddings sex story

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
sexy
Platinum Member

Wedding Night Heat - Marriage Sex, Weddings sex story

Unread post by sexy » 30 Nov 2015 18:55

This, unlike other pieces I’ve written, is fiction – though I really wish it wasn’t…(long story)

It was our wedding night, and the party after the ceremony was in full bloom. The guests were dancing, eating, drinking – and mostly celebrating our union. We each moved through the crown, sharing hugs and kisses, receiving praised and congratulations, the occasional dance – but no food. Luckily for us, our best man kept an eye on us, and at some point snatched us from the bubbling crowd and deposited the newlywed couple in the little room designated for them.

My fresh new wife threw herself on the giant king-size bed, arms flailing, and landed softly on the covers, laughing while I watched.

“This is the best party I have ever been to!” she stated, her wedding dress groping her full figure nicely, presenting well her ample bust and hourglass silhouette.

I stood there, resting against the wall, grinning. “And you are the star attraction, my dear” I replied.

She turned her head towards me, her beautiful eyes glistening with joy. “We both are, love.”

I approached the bed as she sat up, kneeled so we’ll both be at the same level – and we kissed. First softly and then with more passion, hands raising to trace chick and chin and neck. We were abruptly interrupted with a knock on the door – then our best man swept in with two overflowing plates, filled with all the kitchen could offer. We didn’t even noticed how hungry we were until that point, from which we proceeded to dine on the cookery. Satisfied, our best man left us munchin’ to go guard the door, give us a few moments of much needed peace. As for the rest of the guests, I assumed by then most of them have sat down to dine on the first course.

All the tension, all the excitement – came down in such a rush. My gorgeous wife noticed my reaction, and raised a questioning eyebrow.

“It’s nothing, dear.” I said to reassure her, “Just the calm after the storm. I’m just happy to finally be married to you.”

Her face lit up, and our first, married couple happy moment – has passed between us.

Then her smile deepened, and a hint a naughtiness filled the air. “You know, there is one thing I failed to mention earlier…” she said with even larger grin.

“What is that, love?” I replied, oblivious to her mischievous intentions.

She moved closer to me, her gown shifted a bit to exposed more of her cleavage – much to my delight, as she was fully aware of. Then she leaned right up to my ear and delivered a raspy whisper: “I’m not wearing any panties”. She retreated just a bit, to be able to look me in the eyes. My astonishment was obvious, as my rather shy and mostly humble spouse looked practically devilish, with adamant hunger in her gaze. My pulse quickened.

She rose, slowly and carefully, and walked across the room toward the big mirror that was hanging adjacent to the foot of the bed. She rested one hand on the frame, caught my eye though the looking-glass, and with the other hand raised the back and lower part of her wedding dress, the white fabric flowed around her curves, to unveil a fair ass chick – devote of any garment. My pulse quickened even more, and a little bulge was evident in my trousers.

“Hurry up, lover. We only have a few minutes to spare, and then it’s back to the party and the guests” she said while arching her back, emphasizing her curves even more, her lovely behind pointed at me.

I scrambled to my feet, rushed to her and took her in my arms, ass pressed against the hardening shaft in my pants, one hand caressing her jawline and neck, mouth nibbling on her earlobe.

“We’ll have to be quiet…”

“…we will”

And with that I reached down and opened my zipper, reached in and let the monster in my pants free. By that point she was bent over at the mirror, her dress pulled up so I could have free, unhindered access to the wonderful treasure that laid beneath. I hesitated for a moment, dick in hand, other hand on her back: “Honey, I don’t have a condom.”

“Get inside me now, and I’ll take a pill tomorrow. I’ve been thinking about this since we got here and all though the ceremony. WILL YOU FUCK ME ALREADY YOU SEXY MAN OF MINE?!” she finished with a very clear orders.

I was told never to leave your woman hanging, and I’m not about to.

I slid my hard dick between her warm and welcoming chicks. To my surprise, my love has been so wet I could plunge myself wholly into her, feeling every inch of magnificent warmth gripping my throbbing flesh. I opened my eyes (that I even didn’t notice closing): My wife was bent against the mirror, both hands on the glass and frame for stability, eyes half-closed in deep concentration and pleasure, neck arched back so I also had a good view of her massive tits, packed nicely by the dress. A moan of unimaginable pleasure escaped my lips.

She opened her eyes, looked straight into mine through the glass and said: “Now be quiet and do me like a husband should.”

I needed no more encouragement that that – and I began bucking hard against her, holding on to her waist for leverage and pull, for a fuller contact and penetration. The hem of her dress kept jumping and moving around, but I didn’t care and just kept striking into her, fucking like I was ordered.

Her beautiful face contracted in concentration, she bit her lips and fisted her hand occasionally, fighting the urge to scream in delight. This only made me double my efforts, wanting to leave an everlasting impression on her.

A sudden knock on the door caught us both off guard, making us both stand upright, my hard cock still wrapped deep inside her vulva. The door creaked open and our best man’s head popped in. “You guys ready?’

“Just give us another minute,” she said in a surprisingly calm tone, “we’re catching a breath before going out again.”

He smiled and retreated – then I noticed her dress had covered us in such a way, it wasn’t giving away any of the action that was going on underneath.

My lovely, sexy, horny wife twisted her neck so we could share a passionate kiss without me pulling out of her – while I could feel her other lips contracting around my engorged shaft plunged into her love cave. We held on for a moment, then separated for enough for her to say: “Now could you please screw me and be done with that? I’m so wet I’m afraid I’ll ruin the dress – and this enormous dick of yours isn’t helping…”

I wrapped my arms around her figure completely, and muttered against her ear: “You are so fucking sexy, I’m the luckiest man in the world – and now you will get everything you wished for, my amazing wife.”

She shuddered a bit as we moved back against the mirror and the wall for leverage, also she would have a perfect view of us. I redoubled my efforts, this time vertically, to extract a cry of ecstasy from my spouse. I screwed her like she asked, like a husband should, giving her every inch of me – enjoying every inch of her. The situation was intense, the fear that someone might just walk in (we didn’t even lock the door) has contributed to the excitement, as we fucked as newlyweds fuck – fast and rigorous, hard and lovingly.

Pretty soon, I could feel myself closing in on the climax, and let my wonderful partner know. “Fill me with your love, lover. Make me feel it good” she exclaimed. I managed a few more good strokes, before exploding into her, giving her as she requested. With a loud sigh, we froze, embracing the moment, riding the wave together.

Then we parted, my glistening dick still dripping both of our love juices – as the aroma of sex filled the air. We smiled at each other, wordless. She scooped up her dress and headed to the shower, to tidy herself up (women have that amazing ability to brush away the traces of last events, when they need to) and I cleaned myself quickly and made myself presentable again. Only when she walked back in, radiating, she noticed a tale-telling evidence: my pants had a large stain on the front, probably from when we standing closely when the door opened. Our eyes locked, and a smile spread across both.

“I guess I’ll have to stay in the shadows for the rest of the night.” I said.

“Or I’ll have to stand in front of you the whole evening.” she replied.

“I don’t mind… what will you do about your panties shortage, dear?” I asked.

“I guess… I’ll have to go bare-assed… unless you have a better suggestion?” She finished with a smokey look.

“Well – the night is still young.” I said. And with that we linked our hands together, and returned to the party outside.

And guess what? The night was young indeed…