20th Anniversary Connection - marriage sex story

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
sexy
Platinum Member

20th Anniversary Connection - marriage sex story

Unread post by sexy » 30 Nov 2015 18:59

My wife and I have had a great sexual experience on our 10th anniversary in which I wrote about. It seems that although we have a good sex life my wife likes to save her extra extraordinary sex for special occasions. With our 20th anniversary approaching we decided that we need to do a big vacation. At first we decided on Hawaii and started planning well ahead of time. As we were planning my wife knowing that I have always wanted a boat, asked “why don’t we buy a boat and go on a one week lake trip”. Wasn’t hard to convince me and the boat search was on.

I found the boat (a 19ft ski boat with a great sun deck on the back) and she found the lake front condo and we were set. We arrived a couple of days before our anniversary and our kids joined us for the first 2 days before going back home to give us some alone time. They left midday of our anniversary. We had a great time with kids but I was more than ready for the alone time.

After the kids left she asked if we could take the boat out that night and watch the sunset. I had planned a romantic evening in but her idea sounded better. We packed some little evening snacks and some wine. We headed out and found a great spot alongside a rock cliff with a great view of the sun setting over a mountain top. We reminisced about our 20 years together, our kids and how blessed we have been by God.

Just as the sun set over the mountain and the glow of the moon started reflecting off the water she said “Do you feel like going for a swim” I said that would be great. She replied “why don’t you jump in and I’ll join you after I finish my glass of wine”. I slid my way off the sun deck to the swim step and jumped in. The water was the perfect temperature, not to cold but not too hot. I continued to talk to her but couldn’t see here since I was in the water at the back of the boat. After a couple of minutes, much to my surprised she stood up on the sun deck completely naked with her beautiful body glowing in the nearly full moon light. I said oh my and she said “mind if I join you now”. She didn’t wait for me to reply and jumped in. That image will forever be burned into my memory.

I swam to her and took her into my arms as we waded and embraced in a passionate kiss. I loved the feel of her naked body against me, her breast floating and pressed against my chest in the water. She quickly pointed out that it would only be fair that I remove my swim trunks given that she was suit less. I quickly removed them and threw them up on the boat. We swam, played, fondled and just acted like kids for a while. My wife paused for a moment as we heard a boat but couldn’t see it. The sound disappeared and I continued holding her in my arm, her legs wrapped around my waste and embracing as I was treading water. She said “I’m going aboard to get ready for you, I’ll call you when I’m ready, no talking, okay”. With a big smile on my face I replied, absolutely! She swam to the boat and got out.

I again could not see her being in the water and was in more anticipation that you can imagine. It was silent for a few minutes and I was so hard I couldn’t stand it. I was wonder what she was doing and why it was so quite. Was she putting on a sexy outfit, preparing a comfortable place to lay or what??? Then I hear a soft moan that is very familiar. What is she doing? I hear another soft moan and then she says “I’m ready” in a very intense sexy voice. I had already worked my way to the swim step so I quickly pulled myself up to see my gorgeous wife facing me, laying on the sun deck, back propped up by her right elbow, her legs spread. One hand rubbing her swollen honey pot, the other firmly holding her right breast pinching her nipple. She was glowing in the moon light and looked so hot I just about exploded. She was so stunning I had to pause to take in the most beautiful sight I had ever seen. She said “Stop staring at me and get over here”. “I need some help”. That snapped me out of it and I positioned myself on her right side so she could lay back continue working her wet, shimmering pussy. I began foundling her left breast and took her right nipple into my mouth sucking gently. She let out a moan and I knew it wasn’t going to take long for her tonight.

She pulled her hand from her swollen pussy and pushed my head down as she said “lick me, lick me hard”. I kissed my way down her stomach and slid my body across the deck on my way to a taste of heaven. As I positioned myself between her thighs she pushed up with her legs bringer her impatient pussy to my mouth. I thrust my tongue as deep insider her as I could, quickly pulling out to stroke all the way up to her perky clit. She let out a loud moan saying “oh do it just like that”. As I continued to thrust and lick her slowly her moans got louder and more intense. “Faster” she asked so I increased a little and her moans increased. “Faster” she asked again. “Oh yah right there” Oh yah…. yah, yah”. I knew she was getting really close and was anticipating the glorious sound that is my wife’s orgasm.

She pushed my head down “pond me with your tongue” as she started vigorously rubbing her clit. Her moans, getting louder and closer together were very sexy as they were echoing off the nearby cliff. She quickly wrapped her hands around the back of my head and pulled me to her clit, “suck it hard”. I sucked hard and swirled my tongue around here very hard clit. I slid my hands under her ass and pulled her tighter in my mouth as she wrapped her legs around me placing her feet on my back and pushing her pussy farther into my mouth. “Oh….. Oh…… Oh yah, Oh yah, don’t stop, Oh………….. Ohhhhhh……

I placed my head on her stomach and enjoyed listing to here moan and quiver. The moans got slower and her quivering began to subside and I told her how truly wonderful it is to watch her orgasm. She pulled me up to her as she said “I love that only you can do that for me”. “I have something for you that only I can do”. We embraced in a long kiss and then she pulled me up onto my hand and knees. She slid down, put her hands on my ass and pulled me deep inside her mouth. She moved her hands to my hips and began to push me out and pull me in. I moaned with pleasure. She pushed me out, pushed me up and took one ball into her mouth sucking lightly while stroking my wet manhood with her hand. Again I moaned with delight.

She pushed me off as she said “pound me hard from behind”. She turned around, slid to the bench seat and laid her chest on the sun deck. I moved behind her and easily slid in with her pussy still wet and swollen. She was so hot and tight that I took a couple of slow but deep thrust savoring the moment as she moaned softly. She quickly said “pound me hard” so I increased my pace and her moans elevated to match my pace. She said “harder, harder” so I started thrusting as deep and fast as I could and she was moaning louder and louder with each one. I quickly felt my release approaching and told her I was cumin. She tightened up just a little to increase my pleasure as she said “Cum on baby, cum inside me” I shot my hot cum inside her with some loud moans and collapsed onto her back slowly thrusting until I came down.

We were laying quietly and noticed that we could hear some faint voices but could not see anyone. We put our suits on, cleaned up the boat and decided to head for the condo. As we pulled away from our spot we came across another boat just around the corner of the cliff. As they saw us they gave us woo who! They had not been able to see us around the corner but it was clear that they heard us. All we could do is wave and laugh as we sped away.