Home coming - English sex story

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
sexy
Platinum Member

Home coming - English sex story

Unread post by sexy » 30 Nov 2015 19:01

A few months ago I went abroad on a week-long business trip. This was an annual event and I normally gave my wife Natalie a call when I arrived in the hotel and then we kept in touch via text messages afterwards. During the day I was often stuck in meetings plus there was a time zone difference as well, so that was the most practical day of communicating.
On day three of my trip, in between two business meetings I checked my phone and a message popped up: “Had an erotic dream last night. Woke up all excited. Had to take care of myself.”
This gave me an instant hard on even though it was wholly inappropriate under the circumstances.
“You got me all horny,” I texted her back. “Do you want to tell me more?”.
There was quite a pause before the reply came: “I can’t talk right now. I’m at my sister’s!”
So that was that; for the rest of the day concentrating on anything business related was out of the question; various images of my wife taking care of herself kept invading my mind. Going to sleep at nights was near enough impossible.
Not surprisingly when I got home a few days later I was looking forward to a bit of visual entertainment. Delighted as I was to see the children, I must confess I could hardly wait for them to go to bed so that finally we could settle too. I had a quick shower and by the time I returned from the bathroom my wife was already in bed.
“So,” I said to Natalie as she lay there smiling, “you were a naughty girl while I was away!”
“Well,” she sighed, “I must confess I resorted to some practices that I mostly engaged in before we were together. And very occasionally when you are away.”
“Mrs. K,” I said frowning, “this behavior is completely unacceptable from a married mother of two. And a Catholic one at that! Didn’t Father Benedict warn you about the dangers of lustful thoughts?”
“Oh, husband,” Natalie fluttered her eyelashes, “I do feel rather guilty. Will you forgive me?”
“Hmm, I”m not sure,” I weighed my options, “That depends. But I think the first step towards that would be a thorough, detailed description of what happened. You must also show me exactly what you did. Only a full admission will do.”
“Well”, she said, “I just woke up in the middle of the night to a dream that I was heavily pregnant and you were making love to me. I was on all fours, with my bottom up in the air, leaning against the sofa and you were behind me, moving inside me really slowly. I just got more and more turned on without actually being able to come and then suddenly I woke up all panting. I was so wet I had actually leaked onto the bed. I tried to go back to sleep but I couldn’t. Then my hand started wondering and I started playing with my nipples, like this.” She pulled her nightie up, pinched them gently between her fingers and I saw them getting erect. “Then my hands wondered down like this”- she showed me. Then she went all quiet and spread her legs. She pulled her lips apart and I could see she was already wet with excitement. She started rubbing her clitoris, with her finger dipping inside her vagina from time to time. Then she stopped for a second and opened her eyes. She looking at my bulging pants and sighed, “Ah, that’s the punishment you’ve got for me. I will be shot.”
“Oh you look beautiful”, I groaned, dropping my pants to the ankle, and started stroking my penis, “I hope you don”t mind me doing this.”
She didn’t say anything, just looked at me dreamily and then closed her eyes again. The she turned her body towards me so that I could see her wide open pussy lips. She parted them with her fingers as if offering me the hole. Then gradually her breathing got deeper and deeper and she let out a little moan of “oh yes, yes, yes”. What surprised me was her voice, which became almost girlish, I had never heard her like that. Her body curled up and she opened her eyes again. She looked at my penis and let out a little cry: “oh, come, please come!”. The expression on her face was too much to look at and I was unable to held back any longer. I came and shot four or five thick ropes of sperm over her body. It went everywhere, on her thighs, hands, belly and boobs.
I collapsed next to her on the bed and for a few minutes we were just lying there cuddling. I could feel the squidgy feeling of semen in between us as it was trickling down onto the bed. We lay there for a while panting and looking at each other. Finally she started giggling.
“Am I forgiven now? I think I’ve made a full confession.”
“I should think so,”, I smiled, “Although now I feel a bit silly. I mean, I’m sorry about squirting all over you.”
“Oh, don’t!” her eyes opened up wide with surprise, “it was sweet! The way you were looking at me… Just watching you gave me an orgasm. But it’s funny, the hangups we have sometimes,” she said leaning on her elbow and looking at me bemused, “I thought my pussy was smelly until you stuck your tongue in my vagina one day and told me that was the nicest thing you have ever tasted. And I really don’t mind your baby making juices. Look… ” she said, dipped her finger into a blob of semen on her chest, then she put it on the tip of my nose and kissed me there.