my wife vidya balan - Indian sex story

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
sexy
Platinum Member

Re: my wife vidya balan - Indian sex story

Unread post by sexy » 14 Dec 2015 11:02

"I felt an incredible pain - he had used no lubrication at all except my saliva on his dick, and I screamed in anguish. Fateh ignored me and buried his cock in my buttocks. I could actually feel my thin membrane straining under the weight of two dicks in such close proximity. Imtiaz and Fateh then set up a good rhythm with thrust and counter thrusts, so that one dick was driving into an orifice of mine at all times. Oh, I was in heaven!"

"Fateh then pulled out, and so did Imtiaz. They quickly moved me around so that now Imtiaz had his cock deep into my mouth while Fateh has his manhood buried in my pussy. At this point I was beyond caring, I just wanted them to cum, but they weren't done yet. They switched me around again so that this time Fateh was fucking my pussy while Imtiaz was taking me anally."

"Finally they couldn't really hold out any more, so they made me kneel as they came on my face. It was so degrading really - I wish one of them had cum in me, but they wanted me to feel their juice on my face and then clean them off - which I did."

"So when they left, I was exhausted and I lay on the sofa for a long time, lying in a cesspool of cum and my own juices. I had sucked Imtiaz's cock and sucked Fateh's cock, Imtiaz had fucked me in my pussy and Fateh had fucked me in my mouth while Imtiaz was in my pussy, Fateh then had fucked me in my ass while Imtiaz was still in my pussy, Imtiaz then fucked my mouth, Fateh then fucked my pussy while Imtiaz was fucking me in the mouth, and then Imtiaz fucked me in my ass and Fateh had fucked me in my pussy while Imtiaz was fucking me in the ass. And then both of them came in my mouth. I really couldn't have asked more from them!"

It was Sunday afternoon, and our plane had just taken off from Calcutta's airport. In 2 hours, we should be landing in Pune, and we would then be home. I glanced over at Vidya, who was seated next to me. She was fast asleep, of course.

It was to be expected. Saturday night, being her "last night" with Mr. Sarun, he had proceeded to fuck her mercilessly, and making me watch each time he took her. As a final act, he then asked Imtiaz to join him. As Mr. Sarun remarked, "I fuck Rukmani and abuse her more than Narges, so Imtiaz deserves a little treat."

Mr. Sarun took Vidya's hand and walked with her to his bed. She let him lead her and turned towards him when they reached the edge of the bed. "How do you want me, Sirjee?" she asked. "What do you want me to do?"

"Just lie down on your back, raandi, and spread your legs."

Vidya did as she was told, climbing up on the bed and lying down in the center. She spread her legs wide, tucking her heels up against her ass so her knees were flat against the bed. Her labia lips were wide open too, giving me all a clear view of both of her holes.

Mr. Sarun drove a few fingers into her open crotch, soon burying his hand between her legs. He wanted to finger fuck her. His other hand grabbed one of her knees and drove her legs even further apart while he stuck his fingers deep into her hot pussy. Vidya moaned, obviously enjoying his attention to her own needs, and reached with her hands above her head and grabbed onto the headboard of the huge bed.

Mr. Sarun then popped his head up for one minute to bark an order.

"Imtiaz!" He called out. "I'd hate for you to waste a perfectly good mouth."

"Yes, saabji." Imtiaz said, as he moved towards the bed. Vidya had heard his comment and her mouth opened as he straddled her chest, kneeling just inside her armpits and forcing her to keep her arms above her head. Imtiaz wrapped his hand around his prick and started rubbing it all over her face, leaving trails of pre-cum on her chin, upper lip, and cheeks. Vidya's tongue danced over his cock whenever it came near, her saliva adding to the juices he was rubbing all over her face. Imtiaz started stroking his shaft up and down with his hand, his every outward stroke bringing another drop of cum to decorate her lips and chin with. His stroking got faster and faster, and he grabbed the back of her head and pulled it off the bed until her chin was resting on her chest. He held his cock out of reach for a moment, and Vidya got the message and opened her mouth wide and extended her tongue, giving him a target to shoot for.

Imtiaz placed the head of his cock on the end of her tongue and continued to whack away for a moment or two longer. Suddenly he shuddered and a thick wad of milky white cum shot out of his cock and into Vidya's waiting mouth. The next stroke brought another wad of cum shooting out, but Imtiaz's aim was off and it splattered across her upper lip, nose, and by her eye. The third and fourth spurt again made it into her mouth, and I could see them hitting the back of her throat and sliding down out of sight. Few weaker pulses left a puddle of cum on her tongue, some running off the side and down on her neck.

Vidya still held her mouth open and her tongue out, letting Imtiaz cum where he wanted. Finally finished, he slid his cock along her tongue, pushing most of the cum off, letting it drip from the sides of her mouth and down her chin. As the tip of his penis entered her mouth her cheeks were drawn in as she sucked his tube dry.

Imtiaz then climbed off the bed, completely spent. I noticed that while I had been engrossed in watching her face get fucked, Mr. Sarun had changed positions. Both of his hands now held her knees wide, and he was now driving his cock deep into Vidya's pussy instead of his fingers. He was looking down as he fucked her, watching his prick alternately appear and disappear down her love tunnel. With each stroke out her tight pussy tried to turn inside out as it gripped his pole. A large wet spot on the bed sheet under her ass showed she had at least one orgasm already. Mr. Sarun's tempo of thrusts was increasing, his balls slapping against her ass as he bottomed out in her. Her breasts were rolling in small circles in time to his penetrations. Vidya was still grabbing on to the headboard, and I could still see Imtiaz's cum all over her face, neck and shoulders. Her head lolled back and forth, eyes closed and mouth open. No doubt about it, she was getting her brains fucked out.

Mr. Sarun was pounding away in a frenzy now, and Vidya arched her back as he started shouting obscenities at her. His shaft was now covered with a white, creamy foam as he started to ejaculate into her.

Like always, he took a long time emptying his seed into her. As Mr. Sarun slowed to a stop, his shrinking cock popped out of her pussy and a river of cum poured out after it, coating her cunt and ass with creamy white juice. Vidya had passed out on the bed.

I recalled all of this as I watched the city get smaller and smaller through the plane window. No doubt Vidya was now sleeping - she could hardly walk this morning.

We had kissed all the way to the airport in the back of the car this morning as Imtiaz had dropped us off. As soon as we had gotten into the car and Imtiaz sped off, Vidya turned to me, and she and I kissed a deep, passionate kiss.

"We did it, darling." I told her, even as we came up for air and then kissed again. "A very long week it was for you, but it's over now."

"Yes, dear!" Vidya's eyes shone as she then proceeded to kiss me on my cheeks, my lips and my nose. "Your job is now safe, dear. Mr. Sarun has given us his word."

"Yes, I am grateful to you for that Viyda. This is the second time you helped me with my job."

We held hands for a while, before Vidya said, "I have something to say to you Rajesh."

I looked at her quizzically.

"Yes, dear?"

"I made Mr. Sarun give some of his preferred share stock over to you, darling." Vidya grinned. "I have the papers in my bag."

My jaw dropped, my eyes became big, and I gasped. This was big. I was now a proper owner in the company, with voting rights, with a guaranteed source of income, and could never be fired!

"How did you do that darling?" I kissed her deeply. "This is the greatest news I got this week!"

"It wasn't easy." Vidya recounted. "So, on Tuesday night, so that was the third night, your boss had already fucked me a couple of times. So now we were in bed, and he was groping me - that's when I first asked him about it."

"What did he say?"

"Well, at first he thought I was joking." Vidya answered. "But then he saw that I was serious. So he slapped me."

"Oh." I made a face. I still couldn't get over how roughly Mr. Sarun had treated Vidya, and how willingly she had put up with all of that. The power of the cock!

"Yes, but I wasn't deterred. Mr. Sarun slapped me a couple of times and then told me I was a rakhel, there simply to serve at his bed chamber and to know my place. And if I didn't do that, my husband could find another job. He told me that my husband - you, darling - was a man who couldn't keep his woman happy, and thus I needed a cock in my pussy, and that's exactly my status in this house - a pussy to be fucked."

"Oh, dear."

"But you know me, darling. I wasn't deterred." Vidya smiled slightly. "I know I can take a man to heights of pleasure he doesn't even know exists."

"Oh yes, dear, that you do."

"So I gave him a good, an excellent, blow job. I sucked him until he was ready to cum, and then slowed it, and then again increased the tempo, until he exploded in my mouth. And when I mean exploded, it was amazing the gallons of cum that I had to swallow. Then I asked him again."

"And he slapped me again." Vidya shook her head, as if to clear the memory. "After he slapped me a few times, he then proceeded to fuck my ass, hard. Whenever I said something to make him angry, he would fuck me in the ass. It was really painful, and I think I passed out once he got going. You saw his cock darling, it was huge. I am not used to having such a tool in my gaand."

"I bet he didn't stop because you passed out."

"No! When I regained consciousness, I asked him again. And this time he caned me."

Vidya paused, and we kissed again. I really could not find words to express my gratitude for all that she went through for me. After we kissed for a long time, she continued.

"I knew that caning me would make him happy. He loved to hit me because it gave him power and boosted his ego. After he was done caning me," Vidya continued, "I pleaded with him. I told him, 'Look, Sirjee! You have already taken a man's wife from him. He is in the same house as his wife, but he can't do anything as his wife is being held hostage and raped in front of him by another man. At least give him some morsels of dignity.' He then laughed and said he liked me, and then he caned me again."

"I didn't push it that night. First, I didn't think he would agree and second, my ass really hurt. I couldn't take much more caning. But I did notice that he liked when I said the word 'rape'. He liked the idea that he was raping me, and you - my husband - knew about it but could do nothing to stop him."

"Well, it really was rape, dear." I tried to justify her words. "We never wanted to get into this arrangement."

"Yes ... but ..." Vidya bit her lip. "I don't know if we can really call it a rape. If I was being honest, I was looking forward to being ... fucked ... to being taken by him after we saw Rukmani - I mean after I saw his giant dick. I love you, darling, but sometimes a girl just needs a real cock."

"Yes, dear."

"So, on Wednesday morning," Vidya continued. "After breakfast, he had his dick pushed into my ass. That's when I asked him again. He took me off his dick, made me kneel down on my knees and proceeded to slap my face. Then he dragged me by my ears to the washroom, and made me lie down on the floor. There he urinated on me."

"I have never been peed on before, darling." Vidya made a face. "And that Wednesday was the worst day of the week. I know Mr. Sarun liked his girls to have some spunk - but I was wondering if I crossed the line. The whole day, he confined me to the bedroom and I wasn't allowed to go out of the room. And on top of that, he used me as a pee dump."

"A pee dump?"

"Yes, darling. All day, whenever he would have to urinate, he would take me to the bathroom, make me lie on the floor and pee on me. And not only that, he made Rukmani and Narges pee on me as well. I would be seated on the bed, when Narges would come in. She would take me by the ear, to the washroom, and make me kneel on the floor. Then she would roll up her sari, squat so that her smelly anus was on my face, and then urinate on me. Same with Rukmani. I really felt so low, that I abandoned the idea. And then you know what happened later after dinner."

"The spanking." I remembered.

"Yes, the spanking." Vidya smiled ruefully. "I was never so humiliated in my life. And then to be fucked in my ass, after that spanking ... in front of everyone ..."

"There, there." I hugged Vidya and we just cuddled for a bit.

"That whole night he fucked me repeatedly. The next morning - Thursday it was I think - yes, Thursday, Mr. Sarun woke me up by climbing on top of me and fucking me again. He really has some stamina, darling, I have to give him that. And he really knows how to make a girl scream in pleasure. In spite of all he had done to me all day, I enjoyed being taken like that. You will never understand that, darling, because only a real man can take a woman the way Mr. Sarun did."

"Yes, dear."

"Afterwards, we were in the shower, cleaning up, when suddenly Mr. Sarun made me fetch the cane, with me still wet and shivering. Then he made me bend over on the bath tub and asked me, 'So, how much does your husband need?' My mind was in a whirl. So maybe he was coming around! So immediately I said, 'twenty percent, Sirjee'."

"Then he started to laugh, and then caned my behind. Twenty strokes. He said that was for asking twenty percent. Then he asked me again how much. I grinned and replied twenty one. He laughed again, and this time caned me twenty one times. My ass was on fire. But I then said twenty two. Then he lashed me twenty two times. I was ready to pass out. I was holding my position, bent over, buttocks out, for over half an hour now, while he thrashed my ass. So then Mr. Sarun said, 'Fine, if you satisfy me (and my servants) till this week, I will think about five percent."

Vidya laughed.

"And that's when I knew he would do it. So I agreed, of course. I was allowed to complete my shower, and then we went down for breakfast."

"That whole Thursday, if you remember, your boss was home. Mr. Sarun actually told me, 'I am going to totally rape you today, bitch.' So I knew I was going to be a busy girl, and I was. And you know what happened on Friday with the servants."

"Wow." Was all I could say. "You endured all that for me!"

"Yes, darling."

We kissed passionately. My wife Viyda loved me no matter whose cock was in her pussy, and she looked out for her husband at all times. Now, as our plane flew into the skies, and my dear wife slept, I thought about the last thing she told me about my new stocks.

"There is one catch, though, darling." Vidya was biting her lip when she told me that, once we were waiting in the lounge near our gate. "I was wondering how to tell you, and I hoped you wouldn't get upset."

"How can I get upset with you, dear?"

"Well," Vidya then blurted out. "In order to get Mr. Sarun to give us those stocks, I had to promise him one final thing."

"What?"

"On Saturday morning," Vidya told me, "Mr. Sarun took out the papers that would make you the owners of those stock, and then told me, 'Vidya, I'm a businessman, and a successful one, and definitely a ruthless one, and I don't give up this kind of wealth out of the goodness of my heart. I expect something in return.' I then asked him what he wanted. He said, 'I will give you these stocks. But in return, I want you, say for a year.' I was flabbergasted. Here I was, thinking my ordeal would be over in one day. But then he continued, while groping my tits, 'I come to India once a month, and will get a chance to spend at most one week at home. So for that one week, I will need you at my disposal.' This arrangement will continue for a year."

I looked at Vidya, and she looked at me. Even in the depths of debauchery, Vidya had looked out for me. Yes, I realized the consequences of what she had done, but I loved her and she loved me. We kissed again, and then Vidya told me that she had agreed to Mr. Sarun's proposal. She then showed me the stock papers.

Mr. Sarun had transferred 5% of the company to Vidya's name (not mine). The preferred shares wouldn't mature for a year. That meant that at any time, the stocks could be cancelled if the rest of the Board saw fit to do so. Thus, what Vidya had actually done, was agree to be Mr. Sarun's slave girl, his concubine, for a whole year in return for the Board not touching those stocks. I knew Mr. Sarun visited India once a month, and as Vidya told me, he planned to stay in Pune next month for 3-5 days at our place. I better get myself prepared to be a long term cuckold now. I loved my wife.

The End