my wife vidya balan - Indian sex story

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
admin
Site Admin

my wife vidya balan - Indian sex story

Unread post by admin » 13 Dec 2015 21:37

My wife vidya balan - Indian sex story

My name is Rajesh and I was in deep trouble at work.

I was making ends meet, but barely. I work at a large family owned company on the outskirts of Pune that manufactures electronics for security systems. I had recently been promoted as Head of the Engineering Department, and immediately after the promotion I had purchased a large house and a bigger car. I knew I was stretched financially with the mortgage and a car loan, but as long as I was employed, I was fine. I have been here for a long time, and have worked my way up the corporate ladder, so I didn't realize my job would ever be in jeopardy. Now, suddenly, I was in danger of losing my house, my car, everything!

It was my asshole of a boss, Gaurav. He was the Vice President of the company, and he had made a series of bad deals with a foreign collaborator. Parts were ordered and paid for, but the quality delivered was below par. There were also rumours that Gaurav took kickbacks to seal the deal.

However, the deal was for engineering equipment, and had my authorization on it (not his), and now he was going to put all the blame on me. And even though everyone knew whose fault it really was, no one would come to my aid – because Gaurav, my boss, was also engaged to the only daughter of the owner of the company. No one would publicly go against the owner's daughter's fiancé. One of the Board of Directors who liked me took me into confidence and urged me to find a solution quickly. If I could find proof of the kickbacks, he told me, I was safe.

If I thought my wife Vidya was not going to be happy when I would break the news to her, I underestimated the situation. She was furious.

"How could you put us into this situation?" She screamed at me. "I can't believe you would sign papers without knowing what your turd shit of a boss was doing!"

"Honey, please calm down. I will try to find a solution."

"How?" Vidya knew our financial situation. "Our savings are close to zero and we are living essentially hand-to-mouth. Everyone in your company will kiss Gaurav's ass and you will be the one put on the firing line. And with this huge mortgage, even if I get a job it will never match what you earn now."

I knew what she said was correct.

"Honey," I tried to pacify her. "The daughter of the owner, Gaurav's fiancée, thinks he's an angel. If only I could find some way to expose Gaurav to her and her father, then he would be gone, and they would be forced to keep me to repair the damage."

"Hmm," was Vidya' terse reply.

I spent the next few days trying to figure out how to expose Gaurav. I knew I had to do it without any help from the Board of Directors. I went over all the deals, but there was no legal proof of his involvement or of any kickbacks. Every night Vidya would force me to recount all of the happenings of the day, and I would have to admit of my futile efforts. It wasn't looking good.

I also tried to find evidences of Gaurav's philandering. We all knew he fancied himself a ladies man, and during the company trip to Goa when his fiancée couldn't join us, there were rumours of two or three girls in his room at night. However, no one would testify to anything and the matter died there. However, even this was an exercise in uselessness. Gaurav was simply too careful, and he had too much on the line, to leave any evidence of his infidelity lying around.

After the fifth night, with me at my wit's end and Vidya unable to sleep, she just blurted out, "I should just go to bed with him, and you can tape it and show it to his wife!"

I froze, and gazed at my wife to see if she was joking.

Here, I should pause and take a few minutes to tell you about my wife Vidya.

I feel very lucky to have a beautiful goddess like Vidya as my wife. At 5'8", Vidya stood taller than most Indian women. Even now, at the age of 30, she kept herself fit with regular exercise. Her breasts were slightly bigger than average (28 DD), and she had wide hips and a broad ass. When she walked past any construction site, she always attracted whistles and catcalls, and when we went clubbing, men often hit on her, asking her out for a "sexy time".

When she wore a sari, Vidya could rival any Bollywood actress. Since Vidya was voluptuous, she loved to wear tight clothes that showed off her curves. Vidya usually wore a flimsy see-through blouse with no bra, and thin chiffon saris that left her ample midriff bare. She loved to flaunt her toned tummy and her navel. Several times this factor has gotten us better service at restaurants as waiters would rush to serve us, just to catch a glimpse of her fabulous boobs constrained against a tight blouse, or the sight of a perfect milky white belly. When I would go shopping with her, sometimes I let her walk ahead, just so I could catch other men checking her out, their gaze fixated lustfully on her sashaying buttocks which her sari would tightly cling to.

I knew Vidya was no virgin when we got married, whereas I was (Vidya is my one and only). Ours was a traditional arranged marriage – yet Vidya made sure I knew what I was getting into. In her own words, she was a prime slut and a "randi" (crude Hindi for 'slut') at college.

"I probably had more guys deposit their cum in me in a week than most women have in their whole lives." She once told me, when I had asked. "In college my legs were open to all, and I was used by everyone – from the students to some of professors to even a couple of the night time security guards."

Sometimes, when we would meet up with her old friends, in particular her best friend Lata, new tales would emerge of the legendary Vidya Mathur (her maiden name that she still kept even after marriage) and her sexual exploits at college.

Of how once, when partying after exams, in a shady night club, a Pathan guy had alleged that he had the biggest dick amongst all students on campus, and how no girl had ever managed to take it all in her mouth at once. Vidya had immediately challenged him, and in front of all her friends had not only gone down on him then and there, she managed to swallow his monster cock completely (Vidya could deep throat like no one else – she was a born cocksucker). Not only did she blow him, and suck every drop, she had immediately turned around, pulled down her pants and bent over, presenting her bum to him. The Pathan (and three of his friends) had used her ass (and other holes) all night.

These stories, and many others, I had gotten from Lata, and from Vidya herself. For example, there was Vidya's college cricket team. Vidya had invited all these guys who were on the cricket team when she was in college – all fifteen of them – to our wedding. When we were standing on the dais for a group photo, Vidya had leaned in and whispered to me, "Take a good look at all these guys, honey. Each of these guys knows my pussy better than you!"

My jaw must have dropped, for Vidya grinned, discretely pinched my butts and continued, "In my term in university, I was the celebratory fuck whenever the team would win – and we had a good team! After every victory party, they would all line up to get a blow job from me, and the guy who was Man of the Match had the first fuck. Say hello to the guys who have fucked your wife before you, honey."

It was quite surreal as each guy shook my hand to congratulate me, and gave a beaming Vidya a peck on her cheeks, to know that each of them knew Vidya's intimate folds, and I, her husband, was still not granted that privilege.

So that was my Vidya. However, in our four years of marriage, she has been the ideal wife. She was polite and dutiful to my parents, loving and respectful to my family, a real fun person to be around with friends, and a real wild tigress in bed.

I have no shame in admitting that Vidya controls every aspect of my life – and I happily let her. What man would mind, knowing that such a sex goddess was awaiting him in bed every night? Vidya wanted sex, and she wanted it often. I was clumsy at first, and used to cum quickly, but she patiently trained me to build up my stamina and staying power. Vidya knew all the tricks and she wasn't afraid of trying new things. Recently we started experimenting with light BDSM, and so sometimes Vidya would spank me in bed, and other times she would have me lick her feet. I was simply happy to do whatever I could to give her pleasure.

Vidya had developed one strange fetish one year into our marriage – that I was only too happy to indulge – she would insist I undress completely before I came to her. Unless I was completely naked, she would not even take off a stich of her clothes.

"It gives me pleasure to have a naked boy to play with." She would tell me, rubbing my phallus. Usually I would get into bed, we would cuddle and make out, and then I would finger Vidya to an orgasm. Only then, and not before, was I was allowed to mount her. I didn't mind – I liked being naked while she was still in her clothes, it added to my sense of giving her complete pleasure. And Vidya would reciprocate by giving me mind blowing sex.

In these four years, Vidya had also remained faithful to me and our marriage. I admit at first I was worried when I found out about Vidya's exploits. How could I satisfy such an insatiable woman? It's not that she didn't get a chance to – if she wanted she could commit adultery every day. As I said, men hit on her all the time. Vidya however herself put all my doubts to rest.

"Why would I have an affair, honey?" She told me on our first anniversary, when, after treating her to a romantic dinner, I thanked her for remaining faithful. "The day I married you, I gained a lover who is content in pleasing me. You listen to me, you obey me, you serve me, and you give me pleasure. Why would I throw it all away?"

"But," I countered, "All those ... guys ... who made love to you ..."

"You mean all those guys who fucked me?" Vidya was blunt. I could see a twinkle in her eye.

"Er ... yes. And you yourself told me they were ... er ... quite larger than me. Don't you miss that?"

"Honey!" Vidya had leaned over the table and kissed me deeply, before continuing, "It's true that your penis is a bit on the smaller side, and I have had larger. However, all those years I used to do what others wanted me to do. I derived my pleasure from their pleasure. Now, at last, I have a man who is intent on giving me pleasure, who derives his satisfaction from satisfying me. Honey, I love you, and I would never betray you."

We abandoned our dinner, returned to our house and had mind-blowing sex.

Later that night, as we lay on the bed (and as usual, I was completely naked while Vidya still had her bra on), my wife turned to me and asked, "Rajesh, what would you do if I did stray from our marriage?"

"I ... I ...." I was temporarily at a loss for words.

"Let's say," Vidya turned to me, moved her hand gently down my body and started to knead my balls. "Let's say you come home early from work one day, unannounced, and enter the house to give me a surprise. You hear strange noises coming from the bedroom."

"Go ... on." I managed to croak as Vidya started to rub her fingers gently on my penis.

"Someone is moaning, grunting, and as you approach the door, you hear the bed creaking." Vidya was now stroking my dick, which was fully turgid. "And now, Rajesh, you fear the worst. Someone has gotten into the house, is with your wife in the bedroom, and ... well you know, so you creep to the door, ready to burst in."

Vidya paused her story to take off her bra. She then parted her legs and asked me to move into position and start licking her. That was another great thing about sex with Vidya. It was efficient – there was no time spent trying to understand what she wanted via "subtle hints". Vidya knew what she wanted, and she would tell you. Right now it was "Lick my cunt, honey."

As I started to lap at her glistening cunt, and rub my throbbing hardness against her foot, Vidya continued her story.

"What would you do Rajesh, when you slowly open the door and find me lying on my back on the bed, eyes closed with ecstasy, legs up in the air, and a dark skinned brawny guy between my legs, thrusting his manhood into me, again and again?"

"I ... I don't really know, Vidya ... why do you ask?" I moved up and started to suck her nipples.

"Imagine," Gently twisting my ears, Vidya continued, "A big, dark rod going in-and-out, in-and-out, into my pussy. You know your puny little dick is no competition to this giant. And all the while I am being fucked by this guy, I am shouting, 'Oh yes! Oh yes! Fuck me! Fuck me harder! Oh yes! OH MY GOD! You are so much bigger than my husband! You are reaching deeper into me than he can ever do! OH YES! This is what a real cock feels like!'"

I was breathing hard now, and so was Vidya. She grabbed my hair and pulled me up so that our mouths met in a deep, long, wet kiss. My hard penis slid into her well lubricated pussy. I was now thrusting deep and hard into her while she buckled under my pounding.

"Oh, yes! Oh yes! What would you do Rajesh? Would you be man enough to step in and pull your wife's secret lover away from her? Or would you stand in the doorway and watch, while you wank yourself? Would you continue to watch while my lover pushed himself as deep as he could into me? Would you continue to jack off as this man cuckolds you, his balls slapping against me as he fucks me harder and harder? The moment when he finally deposits his load further into me than you can ever do? OH YES!"

We both exploded simultaneously for twenty seconds of raw, intense, violent frenzy. I just came and came. It was pretty much the best sex we ever had. From then on, Vidya would occasionally use her "cheating scenario" to spice up our sex life. Sometimes when we would be having sex, she would pretend some other guy (with a larger appendage, obviously) was fucking her. Other times, she would take the name of Mohan. I knew Mohan was the guy in Vidya's college who had the largest sized dick, according to her. So when I would be thrusting into her, Vidya would tell me what Mohan used to do to her, getting more and more specific, until I would explode in her.

admin
Site Admin

Re: my wife vidya balan - Indian sex story

Unread post by admin » 13 Dec 2015 21:38

So, coming back to the present, when Vidya suggested she seduce Gaurav, I looked at her to see if she was joking, or starting another sexual game.

"What are you saying, honey?" I asked her.

"Imagine," Vidya's eyes lit up as she considered her plan, "You are so good at those electronics stuff; you could probably fit a few cameras discretely in this house. We could invite Gaurav to watch an IPL, or some other cricket match, here. He doesn't even know you are trying to uncover proof against him. And once he's here, you make some excuse and leave, and bam! I seduce him, he fucks me, and we have him by the balls!"

"But ... but ..." I stammered. "Another man ... will be having ... sex with you ... honey ..." I trailed off.

Vidya looked at me, and suddenly she was hugging me.

"Oh my darling! Oh my love! I was only joking! Oh sugar pie, my cream pie! Please forgive me!"

How could I remain mad at her, especially when she was covering me with kisses!

"By the way," Vidya told me with a twinkle in her eye, "your mind says you don't like me fucking your boss, but your soldier doesn't think so." She pointed at my penis and laughed.

I laughed too. As Vidya had detailed how she would have seduced Gaurav, my "soldier", as Vidya had put it, "stood at attention". The thought of Gaurav and Vidya was rapidly turning me on. Vidya smiled and started to stroke my shaft.

"Darling," She said. "You have a lot on your mind, so let me be your slave fuck tonight."

Vidya stood up, gave me a little bow, placed her hand on her hips and then continued in her best 'little-girl' voice, "Master! What would please you more? Would you like a blowjob, or a quickie fuck, or would you rather shove your thingy into my ass? Or do you want all three?" She licked her lips tauntingly.

Oh God I loved this woman. I ended up choosing all three, and by the end of the night was one drained man.

The next day I called work and told them I was sick. I used the time to visit my lawyer. We went over all the documents but in the end – his verdict was the same. Gaurav had me by the balls. All the paperwork pointed it as my fault. I then visited three members from the Board that I knew liked me personally. They all said the same thing.

"Find some proof, and then we will back you up. Without any evidence, we can't go against the owner's future son-in-law."

Dejected, I headed home.

"Babydoll," Vidya admonished me, as I was getting into bed after dinner. "You haven't removed your clothes."

"Oh yes." I mumbled an apology and started to undress. Ever since Vidya had implemented the CFNM (Clothed Female Naked Male) policy (a term I didn't even know existed until Vidya pointed it out), I had gotten used to sleeping in the nude. Yet all this work stress was driving me to distraction. Stripping off my underwear, I slipped into the covers in the buff and snuggled against Vidya, burying my face into her ample bosom.

After sometime, we began to make out. I moved into position and started to finger Vidya. To my astonishment, I noticed she wasn't wearing any panties, and she was dripping like a faucet. Vidya wrapped her hands around my dick and started to tug at it. We were soon locked in a passionate embrace as I rubbed against her.

"Imagine," Vidya murmured into my ears. "You are sitting on a chair, inside our walk-in closet. There's a small hole, and you are watching the bed. Your marital bed."

"Mmmm...." I ran my tongue deep inside her mouth.

I knew what closet she was talking about. Our bedroom had a huge walk-in closet. If you shut the door, you wouldn't know it was there – it looked just like another cabinet door (or as they call it in India, an "almirah" door). Behind it, however, was a whole room where Vidya stored her bounteous wardrobe.

"Imagine," Vidya was now stroking the back of my head as I rubbed my penis against her thighs. "You are watching me, secretly, on bed. And I am with Gaurav. I am licking his balls. I take one testicle into my mouth, gently suck on it, then I take the other, before rubbing my tongue across his scrotum."

Vidya was now panting, sweat forming in beads on her forehead as I slowly got into position to enter her.

She continued, "You can see Gaurav's body. He is fit, with ripped abs, and he doesn't have the slight paunch you have. And you can see his dick, hard, turgid, the blood flowing in the veins as I kiss his manhood. And then, I lie on my back, part my legs, look at him in the eye and tell him, 'take me, Gaurav, let me feel a real man, fuck me'. And he does!"

I slid my penis into Vidya, and slowly started to pump her.

"Imagine," Vidya's eyes was shut and her body writhed in spasms of pre-orgasm pleasure. "Imagine his throbbing member sliding deep into me as he nibbles at my neck, while his hands pay homage to my breasts. He's cuckolding you, on your marital bed, and you are letting him, watching and jacking off while hiding in the closet like a sick little pervert as another man ravishes your wife."

I was now pumping Vidya furiously. Suddenly, I felt her tap my butt.

"Honey, stop."

"But, Vidya, I ..." I was so close to coming.

"Honey, STOP!"

SPANK!

I felt a sharp smack on my butt. Immediately I stopped moving. My dick, which was burrowed into Vidya's innermost folds, was rapidly becoming flaccid, and I lay there, panting while Vidya calmly stroked my head.
"Think, honey." Vidya's voice was contemplative, in between kissing my cheeks. "This could solve all our problems."

For a second I held her gaze. She was serious, I recognized. And I want her to do it, I realized that fact as well. Not only can it get us out of the jam, I actually want her to sleep with another man. It's an incredible turn on for me. I cast my eyes away, ashamed to meet her gaze.

"I know I can seduce him into having sex with me here." Vidya spoke swiftly. "And you are a smart cookie, I am sure you can fit hidden cameras in the living room and in our bedroom."

I nodded. In spite of myself, I could feel myself getting hard again.

"This is our only way out." Vidya told me. "Nothing else will work, and you know it. I am your wife, and this family's welfare is my concern. For the sake of our family, it is my duty to pleasure your boss, and then we can send the tape to his wife."

As Vidya started to detail her plan, how she would seduce him, what she would wear to look enticing, I started to grind against her. Vidya now knew she had my blessing.

"It would be best if it's during the day." Vidya was thinking ahead. "That way you can leave us for an hour or so – just enough time for him to fuck me once or twice. And the videos we take can be clear too – lot of light."

I was now humping Vidya with vigour.

"Please don't think I am doing this willingly." Vidya declared, as I started to fuck her in earnest. "You know I would rather be faithful to you, my pet. After a long time, I will be seeing, and feeling, another big cock inside me. After a long time, another man will use me as his cum dump, as his chattel. You will watch helplessly while another man violates your wife. And I will have no control of how Gaurav wants to take me. He may rape my pussy or cum in my mouth, or he may decide he wants to rip into my ass."

I was now this close to an orgasm. For long time I have only heard of other men copulating with my wife, now there was a good chance I was going to see it.

"However," Vidya's voice suddenly grew remorseful, "I only have one worry."

I stopped pounding her. "What is it, my love?" I asked her, cupping her cheeks with my hand.

"Will you accept me as your wife, even after Gaurav dishonors me? Even after I do everything to please him, even after I commit adultery, will you take me back as your Vidya?"

I exploded in her on the next stroke, and Vidya had her answer. She kissed me and made wild passionate love to me all night.

admin
Site Admin

Re: my wife vidya balan - Indian sex story

Unread post by admin » 13 Dec 2015 21:38

We made our plans quickly. The next morning at work, I invited Gaurav to come to my house on Sunday afternoon to watch a cricket game. India was playing Australia and it was the T20 semifinal.

"Sir, you can please come early," I told Gaurav, using the respectful term 'sir' that we Indians use to address our superiors at work. "We could do lunch and then watch the game."

There were two dangers to this plan. One – he could invite other guys and two – he could bring his fiancée along. Both actions would, of course, ruin our plans. So I made sure of one additional detail. I told him my wife really wanted to meet my boss in person as she has heard a lot about him from me (this was true!) and no one could make chicken biryani like my wife (this was also true). And then I asked him if he has ever met my wife at any company function. While Gaurav struggled to recall my wife, I took out my smart phone to show him a picture of Vidya – "to help him recall".

This had been Vidya's idea – and it was a masterstroke.

The picture was one of the sexiest pictures of Vidya that we had. She was wearing a designer sari, and the pallu was shifted to one side so her bare waist is seen, along with her navel. She was looking very suggestively at the camera, and her mouth was twisted in an 'O' moment. In reality, just as her picture was being taken, I had pinched her fleshy buttocks, and the image snapped had her 'surprised' look. But here, to a pervert mind like Gaurav's, it looked like someone had just drilled his huge fuck rod into her, or she was getting ready to orally serve the cameraman. Either way, it was a picture that while classy enough to be on my smart phone, was also sexy enough to tickle Gaurav's fancy.

Yes, he would come to my house on Sunday. And no, his fiancée would not be able to make it, she's not really into cricket and would get bored. He examined the picture for a long time, zooming in and out of her face, ("to see if it jogs my memory", he said) and reluctantly gave me my phone back.

"Thank you, Sir. Your visit to my humble home will only increase our honour." I exited his office, elated.

I called Vidya immediately and informed her about Gaurav. Then I got to work. Carefully I called a bunch of our suppliers for some equipment. I took off from work early, picked up my merchandise, got home and got to work. I installed a close circuit camera system in my living room (which had the huge television and multiple sofa sets for the viewers) and another in my bed room. I used high definition sound activated cameras that could all be controlled wirelessly from my iPad. Calling upon a lifetime of experience designing security systems, I carefully concealed the cameras behind walls, picture frames, flowerpots and cupboards. We had three days to the weekend, and Vidya and I thoroughly tested the system. I fucked her on the sofa, I slapped her butts, I fucked her at the entrance to the bedoom, I called her a 'randi' and 'chudail', I fucked her on our marital bed, I made her give me a blow job in the living room – all likely scenarios with my boss – and the cameras recorded all of them perfectly.

On Sunday, Gaurav arrived right on time. I opened the door and welcomed him.

"Welcome, Sir, welcome to my lowly abode."

"Thank you, Rajesh. Here, I brought something for your lovely wife, since it is my first time here."

"Why, thank you, Sir!"

It was a little pouch, and I told Gaurav he can give it himself to my wife when he meets her.

It's easy to see why Gaurav was considered a ladies' man. He was over six feet tall, easily towering over me. He was built – he went to the gym to lift weights regularly and it showed. He wore clothes that fit him well, and he had the money to splurge on expensive clothes. He had a handsome face, with hair well groomed, and an easy demeanor. He was a little fair skinned for Vidya's taste (my wife preferred her men darker), but he knew how to lay on the charm when needed.

We went and sat in the living room sofa, and I switched on the TV. Gaurav was uneasy, and he kept looking around.

"Is your beautiful wife not here, Rajesh?" He finally asked me. "I was hoping to meet the two of you."

You will notice how he was already describing my wife as 'lovely' and 'beautiful', to my face. He knew I was his boss and I would just accept it and not say anything.

"Yes, sir, she is here. She is getting ready." I told him, "It is her first time meeting my boss, so I think she wanted to take proper time to look presentable. Why, there she is!"

Both of us turned to see Vidya descend down the stairs. She looked like an Indian man's wet dream. She wore a low cut blue sleeveless blouse (with noodle straps) that barely contained her breasts. The blouse had a plunging neckline, giving anyone an abundant view of her cleavage. She had chosen a yellow chiffon sari, of thin, translucent material, to complement the blouse, with sequin designer patterns on the border. Her hair was flowing loose to her hips. The pallu of her sari was shifted over to one side, and Vidya had tucked her sari an inch below the navel. This gave a great view of her fleshy, milk white belly. Her large eyes had a look of innocence in them, and a smile was ever present on her thick, luscious, pouting lips. I also knew that Vidya's undergarments were chosen with great care – underneath her blouse she was wearing a flimsy bra that hardly covered her areoles, while her panty could be best described as a thong. She had gold earrings on, a small bindi on her forehead, and her mangalsutra (a necklace all married women wear in India).

When she had been getting ready, I had asked her why she was wearing the mangalsutra.

"You are going to seduce Gaurav into bed," I told her, still not able to say 'into fucking you', "So why do you need the mangalsutra? Isn't it better to be without it for today?"

"You don't understand." Vidya informed me confidently. "The mangalsutra will help me. When Gaurav is fucking me, part of the charm will be that he is taking purity of the wife of another man. I am the wife of his employee, someone who is duty bound to obey his orders. The mangalsutra will enforce the fact that he is going to defile me, behind your back, in your house, on your bed, while you will come back and continue to obey his orders ... it will add to the enticement."

I would later learn that Vidya was absolutely correct.

Right now, Gaurav stared and stared at my wife while she came down the stairs to welcome him. As Vidya walked, Gaurav's eyes remained fixated on her mammary glands, which were seemingly trying to free themselves from the contours of her blouse. If Vidya had noticed Gaurav staring at her boobs she gave no indication. She greeted Gaurav warmly with a kiss on each cheek. He seemed a bit surprised and I could see a bulge forming near his crotch.

We all sat down in the sofa, and Vidya got some juice for all of us. She made sure to bend down sufficiently while serving Gaurav, holding her pose. Gaurav stared unabashedly at her cleavage, before hastily averting his eyes away.

"Vidya," I told her, "Sir has brought a gift for you."

"Oh!" Vidya squealed like a little girl. "You didn't have to, Gauravji! It really is our pleasure to serve you at our house."

"Nonsense." Gaurav dismissed her objections gallantly. "It is my culture. When I visit a house for the first time, I always have a gift for the malkin of the house, especially a lady whose beauty knows no bounds."

It was a small locket with a gold pendant, the type of necklace that could be given as a gift that, while not being expensive enough to cause problems in accepting it, was still expensive enough to be impressive.

Vidya had an idea.

"Why don't you put it on me, Gauravji? It is your gift; it is only your right."

"Yes, Sir, please!" I played along. "Why don't you put the necklace around my wife's neck? Her beauty would be multiplied ten times with your gift if you put it on her yourself."

Needing no second invitation, Gaurav got up and stood behind Vidya. Fumbling, he unclasped the necklace and lowered the pendant on to her cleavage. His hands were now resting on top of her shoulders as he adjusted the locket. Was it my imagination or did he gently caress the top of her breasts? I heard Vidya give a small sigh. Gaurav then adjusted the end of the locket and went behind her neck to fasten the clip. I could see a noticeable bulge now in his trousers, and he was now pressing his hardness against my wife's ass cheeks. My own cock twitched at the erotic scene being played out in front of me. It was almost as if I wasn't there, and Vidya and Gaurav were playing a sexual game of cat and mouse that would ultimately lead to my marital bedroom.

We had lunch, with Vidya taking particular care of Gaurav. She would listen to everything he had to say as if she was fascinated, and often complimented him with "that's so funny, Gauravji."

"Oh, don't call me Gauravji." Gaurav told her, flustered. We Indians add 'ji' to someone as a mark of respect. "I am here as a friend; there should be no formalities."

"But you are my husband's boss," Vidya replied in her innocent voice. "You are his superior. He obeys you and answers to you. I have to call you ji."

After lunch, I was helping Vidya clean up in the kitchen while Gaurav watch the TV in the living room. I asked her if she was still willing to go through with it.

"Oh, absolutely." She gave me a quick kiss on the lips. "When he put the necklace on me, did you see him trying to cop a feel of my tits? He was as hard as a rock, I could feel him against my buttocks."

"I see," I answered helplessly. "Anything I can do, dear?"

Vidya smiled.

"Nope, darling. You do what I instructed you to do. Just get out of here quickly and let me handle the sex part."

There was still some time left for the start of the match, so Vidya and I joined Gaurav on the sofa in the living room. My boss by this time was quite besotted with Vidya. He complimented her on her cooking, he complimented her looks and her fashion sense and the decoration of the house, and Vidya was lapping it up.

She brought some sweets and drinks and placed it on the table in front of the sofa. She was careful to lean in front of Gaurav when she served him, giving him a good look at her barely covered assets. She then sat down on the sofa beside us. In the order of seating it was me, Gaurav and Vidya. Gaurav's eyes went back to Vidya's bust, as she heaved her bosom from being tired from the kitchen work. Once again he complimented her on keeping herself fit, and Vidya smiled and replied as a wife that was her basic duty – to look good for her husband.

Just then, my cell phone rang.