my wife vidya balan - Indian sex story

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
sexy
Platinum Member

Re: my wife vidya balan - Indian sex story

Unread post by sexy » 14 Dec 2015 11:00

I tried to look at Vidya in the eye, but her eyes were cast down. Had she also been similarly caned last night? I hoped Vidya was not going to be punished like this. My hopes would be dashed by the end of the week - Vidya would be stripped publicly several times, slapped, caned and spanked - all for Mr. Sarun's sick pleasure.

"Rukmani!" Mr. Sarun thundered. "Do the same."

Without another word Rukmani followed the older maid Narges and rushed to comply. She pulled up her sari, exposing her lady parts to us, turned around and quickly bent over. I could see similar red marks - I counted 4 strokes - across her dainty behind. Mr. Sarun now walked and stood directly behind Vidya. The eyes of all the other males in the room - the two servants (Fateh and Imtiaz, the husbands of the two maids) and myself, Vidya's husband - were now on Vidya and Mr. Sarun.

My boss wrapped his arms around my wife's shapely waist from behind and slowly began to untie the knots that held the front of Vidya's flimsy nightie together. As the nightie loosened, her breasts broke free and jumped out. Helpless, Vidya did not protest when Mr. Sarun's hands began to play disarmingly with her tits. I watched feebly as Mr. Sarun enjoyed the soft charms of my wife's breasts and nipples right in front of his entire household. This would be the first of many times he would strip Vidya naked in front of the rest of the house. Mr. Sarun loved his power and by stripping my wife of her clothes and her dignity in front of everyone, he was showing her, and me, our place. Right now, Mr. Sarun ignored us and spoke to a half naked Vidya the way a teacher might explain the rules to a new student.

"You see, my dear slut, I own you now. You may be another man's wife, but you are my property. My slave. Do you understand that, Vidya?"

"Yes, Sirjee, I understand. I am your slave, Sirjee, with my body for you to do with as you wish."

I noticed that while the other maids were allowed to call Mr. Sarun by name, my wife Vidya was not even allowed that luxury. Her status in this house was lower than the maids. She was the fresh cum dump.

"Vidya," Mr. Sarun continued, "You will do whatever I tell you to do, and if you resist in any way I will severely and painfully punish you."

"Yes, Sirjee, I understand. I will obey you completely, Sirjee."

"That punishment will include caning, spanking and anything I wish. And your husband is not allowed to interfere, or even ask for forgiveness of your punishment. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sirjee."

"Moreover, you will do whatever my maids Narges and Rukmani ask you to do. You are their slave as well, do you understand?"

"Yes, Sirjee."

My wife's breasts were now exposed for the male servants and myself to see as Sarun tweaked her areoles. He squeezed one nipple, then the other, and played with her large breasts. Then, drawing himself up, he smacked her resoundingly on her buttocks with a loud smack.

We all just stood there, silent, watching as Mr. Sarun smacked Vidya on her bum again, and again, and again. Each time his hand landed on her butt, her whole body trembled, and her tits flopped around, and her lips grimaced. Yet she gamely managed to hold still as Mr. Sarun smacked her again, and again.

"How did that feel, Vidya?" He asked her, after what I counted to be twelve spanks.

"Um... uh... it hurts, Sirjee."

"Good. Now remember that. And I wasn't even punishing you."

"Yes, Sirjee."

Mr. Sarun then snapped his fingers. Immediately Vidya, without even the need for words, understood what was expected of her. Somewhat self-consciously, shyly, she gathered the hem of her nightgown and pulled it up, exposing herself completely to us. The contrast between her neatly trimmed pubic area and the maids' bushy nether regions was apparent. Then, without meeting my eye, she turned around, and bent over, joining the other maids in revealing her ass to us.

I breathed a sigh of relief. Even though her ass was now bright red from the spanking, Vidya's bum was clean. There were no red marks or lines that indicated caning.

We stood there - the three of us - myself, Fateh and Imtiaz - three cuckolds, watching our wives Vidya, Narges and Rukmani instantly obey the word of another man and shamelessly expose their buttocks to us. Not only were we unable to protect them from being the toy of another man's bed chamber, he was taunting us by showing us how well trained his slaves - our wives - were.

"Alright bitches." He snapped a finger, and immediately the three women stood up. Narges and Rukmani resumed their regular duties and their husbands left the room. So it was just Mr. Sarun, Vidya and me left in the room. I noticed Vidya had a somewhat glazed look to her eyes.

Vidya was seated alone in Mr. Sarun's bedroom when there was a knock on the door. All her stuff had been moved into this room - it was clear that she was to stay in this bedroom for the rest of the week. Mr. Sarun and I had gone to the head office in Calcutta for some work (even though it was Sunday). I am writing this incident based on Vidya recounting it to me later.

Narges entered the room. She was dressed in the simple sari of a maid, whereas Vidya was wearing her nightie that she had been wearing at breakfast.

"Hello, Vidya." Narges smiled.

"Hi, Narges." Vidya returned the compliment. She noticed that Narges had a cane in her hand, and stiffened. She remembered Mr. Sarun's instructions that she was to be the slave of even the maids in the house.

"Ready to have some fun, dear?" Narges asked.

"Er, yes, Narges." Vidya hesitated before replying, not knowing what the "fun" was.

"You will be on your best behavior, right Vidya?" Holding the cane in her right hand, Narges tapped the end of the cane against the palm of her left hand. "After all, you don't want me to cane your ass."

"Er, no, Narges. I don't want that." Vidya answered sincerely. "Please tell me what to do and I plan to behave."

"You will be obedient and follow my instructions?"

"Yes, Narges. I will."

"Say it, Vidya." Narges grinned. "Say that you will be my bitch."

"I ... yes, Narges. I will be your bitch."

Slap!

Narges's fingers left bright red marks on my wife's cheek even as her face flushed with shame.

Slap!

Once more her hands flashed across Vidya's cheeks, as she treated her like the lowly slave girl Vidya had become. Vidya was someone to do her bidding, to be beckoned at will, and to be slapped as Narges saw fit.

"I trust you have got the message." Narges said, as she slowly lowered her hands back to her sides.

"Yes, Narges," Viyda muttered as her cheeks started to sting. My wife kept her eyes down, unable to meet the gaze of this woman who had just disciplined her as if she was a young naughty girl, not someone older, a married woman and a mother, worthy of respect. This morning had taught Vidya that she had to learn to accept this humiliation. Vidya's face burnt with shame as Narges smiled at her hold over my wife.

"I had just come to give you a message." Narges said, placing the cane on the bed. "Your husband and Sarun has gone to the office, but Sarun will be back soon. You are now to take a shower, and then dress in the expensive embroidered sari you will find in the cupboard."

"Yes, Narges."

"Be ready for your master when he returns. Please him, otherwise he will use this cane on you." Narges turned to leave, but then she turned around with a smile.

"We may all be Sarun's slaves, but you are also my bitch. Remember that, Vidya."

I spent the whole day at work. There was a new foreign collaboration project. Even Mr. Sarun was there till the afternoon before heading for home. I tried not to think of what was happening to my wife Vidya, and tried to concentrate on the work. When Imtiaz picked me up, it was 7 pm and already getting dark.

Dinner was a quiet affair. I had freshened up in my room and headed down. My wife and Mr. Sarun were already seated, and for all intents and purposes they looked the husband and wife, and I the guest. Mr. Sarun talked to me about work, and Vidya tried to avoid my gaze. I knew she was embarrassed. I tried to pretend I didn't know what was going on, just to put her mind at ease, and conversed with my boss on our project. After dinner was done, Mr. Sarun asked Vidya and me to join him in what he called his den.

It was a big room - a sort of man cave - with a giant TV in one wall and sofas and tables scattered throughout. Mr. Sarun sat down on one the sofas and then beckoned Vidya to him. Rukmani had come into the room and placed some scones and cake and some tea on a table, before departing.

"Your wife loves to suck cock, Rajesh." Mr. Sarun told me, as Vidya obediently knelt down, keeping her eyes on the floor. "I have never had a whore suck me dry so completely as this little raandi of yours."

"I ... thank you, Sir."

I knew that Vidya did indeed love to suck cock. She never said no to me when I sometimes requested a blow job, and I am not the most well-endowed man she knew (and that's a hoot). With the huge monster that Mr. Sarun had, I had no doubt that Vidya would be addicted to giving him blowjobs on demand.

I watched as she knelt before him and took out his manhood. She struggled to wrap her dainty fingers around his massive member and lowered her mouth onto it. If she was feeling inhibited by my presence there, she gave no sign. Seeing your wife kneel before another man, and letting him fuck her mouth - I felt a whole gamut of emotions. There was the jealousy, of course, and then there was the helplessness - but the strongest (and I am ashamed to admit it) was one of arousal.

There was the visual contrast of the darker skin of my boss against the fair and lighter skin of my wife, particularly enhanced when she took his chocolate colored cock in her mouth. Vidya liked to maintain eye contact with Mr. Sarun when giving him a blowjob. To me, it signified the fact that Vidya was focused on my boss's pleasure. She knew she was doing it for me, for us, and she wanted to do a good job. She liked to see Mr. Sarun's face as he enjoyed the sensations of her mouth on his cock.

As she went down on him, Mr. Sarun used his strong hands to roughly pull her by her hair and position her face as he liked. I could see Vidya almost gag as he pushed deep into her, but like a good cocksucker, she adjusted excellently. Mr. Sarun used his hands to hold her head steady as he slowly ploughed his cock all the way down her throat. He held her with her nose mashed against his groin area for a few seconds, before withdrawing to feast his eyes on my wife's watery eyes, runny nose and saliva dripping from her mouth. And then he started to furiously fuck her face.

Over and over, faster and faster, Vidya was once again taking the huge and massive thick cock in her mouth. Mr. Sarun's knees started to buckle, and he grabbed the back of her head and started ramming his massive tool into her open mouth. Vidya gagged on every stroke, but never tried to stop him. With one final, long thrust, Mr. Sarun buried his entire cock into Vidya's available mouth and held it there, bucking as he started to cum down her throat. I watched as Vidya, too, stopped moving, and saw her throat muscles moving rhythmically as she swallowed and swallowed and swallowed.

It took Mr. Sarun so long to empty those massive balls into my wife. He pumped jet after jet deep into her and just when I thought he had finished, his balls would rise and fall yet another time, spurting another hot batch of his cum far up inside my wife. Her whole body trembled as she whispered something I could not hear over and over to herself.

sexy
Platinum Member

Unread post by sexy » 14 Dec 2015 11:01

"Vidya is a very sexual woman," My boss told me, as we were eating the scones.

I mumbled a thanks - it was not the answer I wanted to give, but what else could I say?

"Such a nice and sexy and beautiful body your wife has. I really missed a high class item like her. The way she is so proud of her body - and always so eager to please." Mr. Sarun commented as we started to sip our tea. "Isn't that true, slut?"

His hand was massaging her breast right in front of my eyes. Vidya's blouse was open, and provided easy access to her melons.

"I do my best to please you, Sirjee."

Fifteen minutes later, Mr. Sarun was ready to go again. We had just finished the scones and tea. After his blowjob, my boss wanted me to describe to him the minutes of the meetings I attended after he had left, while Vidya just sat in one corner, waiting. Occasionally Mr. Sarun would beckon to her and grab a breast or tweak a nipple, and then send her back to her position. She was the proper slave - ready when called, otherwise fading to the background until required again.

"Rajesh," Mr. Sarun told me. "You will now see how to fuck and satisfy your wife. You will watch me plant my seed in her unprotected womb. She will be sullied by my semen and her body belongs to me now."

"Sir," I replied timidly. "It is an honour and pleasure for me if you deposited your seed into my wife."

Mr. Sarun stood up and unbuckled his belt, letting his pants drop to the floor. He then ordered my wife harshly to strip completely naked. I could see that Vidya's pussy was dripping wet, probably anticipating her penetration. As I saw Mr. Sarun bring his massive cock into position, I suddenly got a thought - was this all a huge mistake? I was knowingly allowing my boss access to my wife at will, for over a week. What if Vidya also started to love the regular feeling of a huge cock in her belly? What if Vidya was becoming enamored with his cock?

Her hips were already slightly undulating as she subconsciously tried to position her cunt to match his thrust. I needed another deep breath as I saw his plump head cover her pussy lips completely and begin to spread them. My wife moaned from deep in her throat and Mr. Sarun placed his hands on her hips to hold her steady. She jumped when the head popped inside and cried out at the intense pleasure of his thickness, and the erotic idea that another man was taking her in front of her husband. Mr. Sarun pushed another inch deeper, withdrew a shiny shaft, and pushed two inches back in. I was mesmerized. Vidya whimpered and gasped.

"Oh God!" Vidya whispered, as she arched her back and grabbed one end of the sofa. My boss continued to sink his cock deeper into her, slowly building a strong, steady rhythm.

"Sirjee!" Vidya murmured. "I can feel you squirting inside me. Sirjee! It hurts!"

"You like that, eh bitch?" Mr. Sarun snarled.

"Uh huh. AAAH! AAH!"

"Get ready for a fuckquake, slut! Who owns your married ass, bitch?"

"You do, Sirjee."

Mr. Sarun then turned his face to me, even as his cock remained buried deep inside my wife.

"Rajesh, I changed my mind. Please leave. Your wife is now being fucked by a real man. I am going to do things to her that she may not want you to see."

"I ... er, yes, Sir."

The last sound I heard as I shut the door to the den was a sharp smack, and Vidya whimpering. There followed a few more smacks. As I left, I tried not to think of what he was doing to her.

Vidya later told me that second night was pretty much like the first.

"Except it was much rougher." She admitted. "The first night almost felt like he was seducing me with all of his sex powers. He had me addicted to his large cock and the highs it was giving me. The second night he brought out his rough side."

"He was like a kid with a new toy. He wanted me in every which way. He made me parade up and down in his bedroom naked. He slapped me a few times. He called me names and insulted me and spat at me. He had me spread my legs apart and fingered me. And what gave him the biggest pleasure? That I was complying with everything he said. I obeyed him instantly, without question. He would suddenly grab me, pin me under his body, and shove his dick in me, and I would not even utter a word in protest. He would then turn me over, so I was lying on my face, and proceed to spank my ass, before fucking my gaand. Another night of intense fucking - I knew he was playing rough, but I couldn't complain. Despite treating me like a whore, he really was fucking me well. Sorry darling, but it had been nine months. I hadn't had a cock that deep in my pussy for a while, and he knew it."

Tuesday morning and afternoon I spent a very busy day at work. Lot of figures to be pored over, lots of calls to be made. Mr. Sarun joined me around an hour into the afternoon, and I tried not to think of how many times he had boned my wife in the morning. When Imtiaz picked us up, it was around 6 pm and it took almost an hour before we reached home due to the traffic.

"Come to my room, Rajesh." Mr. Sarun commanded, as we entered his house.

"Yes, Sir."

"Your wife should be waiting in my room. We need to go over the sales figures again, but I need a quick fuck before that."

"Er ... of course, sir."

Vidya was indeed waiting in his room. If she was surprised at seeing me with my boss, she gave no sign. For all intents and purposes, my wife was now a willing fucktoy and a rakhel of my boss Mr. Sarun. What was more interesting is what she was wearing. Or not wearing.

Vidya was wearing a blouse with just the bottom button closed, and the rest of the buttons were wide open, leaving her humongous tits hanging out. She was wearing nothing else, and was totally naked from waist down. I saw that she had shaved completely, so her pussy was now bare. Mr. Sarun, of course, was fully dressed.
"Vidya, my dear kutti." He went and grabbed her tits, not even caring that her husband was standing less than ten feet away, powerless to intervene. I could only watch as they were now kissing and Vidya was eagerly rubbing her hands across Sarun's crotch area.

It was a different type of kissing; he was biting her lips. Vidya seemed into it as well. She was moving constantly like a cobra, writhing and rubbing her body against my boss's. My wife then reached her hand inside Mr. Sarun's pants and, as if unwrapping a gift, took out his cock.

"Oh dear," she laughed, "I keep forgetting - it's so big!"

Mr. Sarun laughed. "I know, saali. And I know Rajesh is slightly, shall we say, deficient in that area."

My boss turned to me. "Aren't you, Rajesh? Is your cock small?"

"I ... yes, sir. Much smaller." I shamefully admitted.

My wife continued to stroke my boss's dick.

"This is the biggest thing I have ever seen." She cooed. "It's so beautiful."

Mr. Sarun had a hungry look in his eyes. Vidya licked her lips and rubbed some saliva onto the cock. She was now kneeling, cock in her hands, boobs flopping out of blouse, doing her best to lick and shine the cock.

Mr. Sarun ordered Vidya to lie down, spread eagled, on the bed. He walked over to her and spread her legs even further, and tapped his hard cock against her cunt. Her mouth shaped into an "O" as she strained, but took his cock in. I stood there wordlessly and watched him fuck my wife. Not only were his recovery skills fantastic, but his staying power was incredible. I watched jealously as he pounded my eager wife, switching positions with her repeatedly, and making her scream with pleasure once he started to cum.

They were now lying in bed together, both completely naked. The room had a strong smell of sex and sweat, and Vidya was resting her head on my boss's chest and caressing his muscular shoulders and biceps. She had the contented look of a well-fucked woman. A sudden feeling of inadequacy swept over me.

"Rajesh!" Mr. Sarun's voice boomed. "Don't you find it thrilling to see and hear your wife cum like this? I mean - here is this woman you love — just completely, totally opening herself, with her mind and body, to another man - your boss."

"Er, yes, Sir. It is very arousing Sir." I admitted. "You can satisfy her sexually far better than me, Sir."

"That's true, Rajesh." Mr. Sarun gently cupped one of Vidya's tits. "Look at her, Rajesh. Look at your wife, you cuckold. She is basking in the sheer sexual joy of a new man who moves and smells and sounds so different from her norm. A large, hard cock - a real penis for a change. One that touches her in places where she is not used to being touched. Aren't you glad to see how much she enjoys it?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Of course, if I raped her in front of you now, you wouldn't be able to do anything anyways. And neither would your wife stop me. I am a real man, Rajesh, and you are a cuckold."

"Yes, Sir."

Mr. Sarun then started to ask me about the sales figures. I replied, trying to focus as much as I could, while I could see a pool of thick white cum emerge from between my wife's legs. Mr. Sarun's own cock was now limp, and glistening with my wife's cunt juices. Even though it was now soft, it was still way thicker and longer than mine when hard. I felt really small.

And then Mr. Sarun told me to leave, he wanted to fuck Vidya again. He would join me for dinner later. I was being summarily dismissed.

"Yes, Sir."

Later on Vidya told me that it hand ended up with her lying face down, butt up as Mr. Sarun drilled her anal cavity, before withdrawing and cumming on her face.

"That time he was actually tender. You know that he has a great body, with a dick that's big and strong." Vidya recounted. "I think he got his high by leading you to the room and showing you that your wife was readily available to him, naked and willing to please. He had already humiliated you, so he didn't need to treat me roughly. He told me I was just another married bitch serving him sexually. After you left he put his mouth on my breasts and sucked them. He then went back and forth on each breast, playing with each one until I was begging him to fuck me - to put his cock back into my cunt."

"He didn't immediately relent. Mr. Sarun actually started kissing his way down my stomach and then all the way to my pussy. He even licked my pussy. It felt so delicate - I actually felt he cared for me. Finally he positioned me doggy style on the bed and slid his dick into me. He drilled my ass for a while before he had me kneel in front of him. He then ejaculated all over my face, bringing me back to reality. It wasn't about me - it was about his satisfaction."

sexy
Platinum Member

Unread post by sexy » 14 Dec 2015 11:01

Wednesday was another busy day and I was in the office till 6 pm. Mr. Sarun hadn't showed up all day and I wondered just what he was doing with Vidya. I also realized we were halfway into the week. Just three more days to go before we fly home on Sunday. I returned home (well, Mr. Sarun's home) famished, and eager to have diner.

It was a strange dinner. For one, there was no Vidya at the table.

"She's having her dinner in her room." Mr. Sarun told me when I asked. "She's displeased me and I am going to punish her after."

"Oh no." I thought. "I wonder what Vidya has done."

I pleaded with Mr. Sarun to forgive her for whatever she had done, but he would have none of it. It felt really strange to have to beg another man to not punish your wife, and feel so helpless when he said he was going through with it. I could only hope, for Vidya's sake, it wasn't something severe.

Dinner was a somber affair and when it was done, Mr. Sarun had me stand in one corner of the room, along with Imtiaz and Fateh. Rukmani stood at the other end of the room, while Narges was sent to fetch Vidya. It was clear that Mr. Sarun intended to punish Vidya in front of everyone in the household. Later on Fateh would tell me that was common. Whenever Narges or Rukmani displeased Mr. Sarun, he usually spanked or caned them in front of everyone - especially their husbands - just to demonstrate his hold over them.

Narges returned, and she had Vidya by the ear. Vidya was dressed in a flimsy black think negligee, and her face was bright red with embarrassment and shame. She tried to avoid my gaze as Narges led her, by the ear, like a naughty school girl, to the edge of the dinner table. I could see Narges twist and pull her ear before letting her stand.

"Please bend over the edge of the table, dear." Mr. Sarun ordered her. "Spread your arms and hold yourself steady, Vidya."

"Yes, Sirjee."

It was amazing how submissively Vidya was taking in her punishment. I knew Gaurav caned her a few times but that was BDSM - or kinky sex. This was a proper punishment.

Vidya bent over the table and gripped its sides for support. Narges bent down and pulled her nightie up, exposing her bare buttocks to all of us. I could already see sharp red streaks on her fair ass - it was evident she had already been caned before this.

"Vidya, the first morning I had warned you that any disobedience or displeasure caused by you would result in a swift punishment."

Vidya gulped. "Yes, Sirjee."

"Twenty spanks." Mr. Sarun announced, readying his hand. "Count them out, Vidya."

"Yes, Sirjee."

WHACK!

Vidya's whole delicate body quivered and shook as Mr. Sarun brought down his powerful hand square on her buttocks, making a sharp, resounding noise.

"One!" Vidya gamely counted.

WHACK!

"Two!"

I, her husband, could only watch and avert my eyes as my wife was spanked in front of me like a delinquent school girl.

WHACK!

"Three!"

WHACK!

"Four!"

WHACK!

"Five!"

And so it continued, as I stood by defenselessly watching while another man spanked my wife in full view of everyone in the house. After twenty swats, Vidya's ass was bright red and smarting, and she was shivering, her eyes stained with tears and her voice whimpering.

Mr. Sarun then came forward and stood directly behind her, his crotch touching her red smarting ass. Then he unzipped and pulled out his rock hard pecker. With a grunt, he pushed it into my wife's butt.

"Mmmph!" Vidya could only grunt as Mr. Sarun started to fuck her butt. We all watched as Mr. Sarun took my wife's ass right there on the dining table. The table shook as he hammered a limp Vidya. With a loud groan, he started to ejaculate. When he was done, he wiped his dick against her negligee, zipped up and then went to his room. Just before leaving, he harshly ordered my wife to follow him.

Vidya was in a daze. She stood up, her hair tousled and her face tear-stained. Spunk dribbled down her legs as she walked and demurely followed my boss down the hallway.

Thursday passed with no incidents outside of ordinary. Well, if you consider working all day while your boss is bonking your wife ordinary. I returned home to find them by the pool. My boss Mr. Sarun was seated on one of the deck chairs with Vidya on his lap, with her back to him. His enormous dark cock was clearly penetrating her cunt, as his large fingers manipulated her clit. Vidya's eyes were closed, and she was softly but ecstatically moaning.

I turned to leave. Even as I walked down the pathway back to the house, it was impossible to ignore Vidya and Mr. Sarun becoming increasingly vocal as they built towards a simultaneous climax.

Vidya, especially, was totally uninhibited, shouting out, "Oh God, what a cock ... I've never felt so filled, Sirjee. Please keep fucking me ... Oh yes! Go, go, go, go ... shoot your juice into me, Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Mr. Sarun, of course, wasted no time in slamming his meat into her. I stood and turned back, fascinated, and watched. At this point, I could see Mr. Sarun's legs tense as he started to cum deep in my wife's unprotected womb. Vidya was humping him back and trying to take him in as deep as she could. As their climax subsided, Mr. Sarun patted Vidya on her side. She obediently stood up, as did Mr. Sarun.

They French-kissed for a few minutes, even as cum-trails were clearly leaking down her legs. Then Mr. Sarun pushed her down to kneel in front of him so that she could suck on his cock for a while. He was already hard again! But he clearly did not want to cum in her mouth. Mr. Sarun then turned Vidya round to kneel over the deck chair, and slammed into her cunt from behind, and very soon they were going at it like two rabbits, unconcerned about who could see them. In minutes, Mr. Sarun's buttocks tensed as he shot yet another of his seed up into my wife's evidently very willing pussy.

It was a quiet moment, but I didn't miss it. I watched as my wife's lover froze atop her, her eyes shut as if in a dream, even as their bodies twitched in unison, as his massive manhood started to pump huge volumes of baby making cum deep inside her belly. I left, but even if I was there, they seemed oblivious to my presence. Vidya's eyes were so glazed that I'm not sure she even realized I was there.

Friday morning both Mr. Sarun and I were at work. It was the final day of contract negotiations with the foreign company, and not even Vidya could tempt Mr. Sarun away. We slaved away the whole day, and Imtiaz picked us up at around 930 pm.

Let me tell you what happened to Vidya that afternoon.

She had slept the whole morning, free from the amorous attacks of my boss who was with me. At around eleven she had woken up, taken a shower and then had breakfast. Sharply at noon, there was a knock on her door. It was Narges.

"Vidya."

"Yes, Narges?"

"Do you know that you are to serve Imtiaz and Fateh today?"

Vidya nodded. My boss has told her this morning that she was to gift herself to Imtiaz and Fateh in the afternoon.

"Those two cuckolds," Mr. Sarun had laughed. "They lead a wretched life. Whenever I am here I fuck and treat their wives like chattel in front of them, and they have to smile and endure it because I support their needy families back in the village. The least I can do is share my new maal with them."

"Yes, Sirjee." Vidya had said. Mr. Sarun had just called her a "maal", or a product, and like all good products, she was to be shared. So Vidya now told Narges that yes, she was ready for them.

"Good." Narges said. She turned to leave, but something made her turn back.

Then she beckoned Vidya to approach him. She did so and Narges told her to bend down.

"Get on all fours. Yes, like that. Good!" Narges approved of how quickly Vidya was obeying her now. "Now turn so that your ass points to the door. Now crawl back so that you are just a few feet from the door."

Vidya did as she was told. Her butt was pointing to the door.

Narges then opened the door slightly.

"My husband Fateh will come here in about twenty minutes. Keep this door open and be in this very position when he enters. Be completely naked. I don't want to hear that he saw a stich of clothing on you."

"Yes, Narges."

In about twenty minutes, Vidya had stripped so that she was now completely naked. She went down on all fours, just as Narges had ordered, and crawled back until her butt was a few feet away from the door. There she remained, like a dog, until Fateh opened the door.

"Very nice, Madam, very nice," Was all he said.

"Thank you," Vidya replied meekly. That was all the conversation they were to have.

Fateh squatted on the ground and brought his face close to Vidya and kissed her. Vidya was getting a little tired remaining on all fours, but she returned his kisses with enthusiasm. After all, Mr. Sarun had ordered her to completely satisfy the staff.

Fateh didn't speak. He stood up and removed his clothes one by one. His penis was small, and as Vidya knew, Fateh was old - and his penis looked it. Still it was thick, waiting for some action. It was evident that he was looking forward to fucking Vidya - he was already aroused. After stripping completely, he started licking Vidya's cunt lips furiously. Vidya began to moan.

This went on for about a minute, and then, Fateh walked around to stand behind her and entered Vidya's cunt from behind, and commenced fucking her furiously. Even Vidya started to push her ass back into him. Pretty soon, Fateh had a good rhythm going and was porking my wife violently. With his second hand, he kept spanking Vidya's ass cheeks. It was clear he had learnt a few things from watching Mr. Sarun.

Then suddenly, he removed his dick from her cunt and pressed it on her anus. There had been no lubrication, and Vidya feared he would hurt her - but Fateh was no Mr. Sarun. He pushed and pushed and soon he was completely in, his pubic hair brushing against her butt.

Finally, Fateh began to spurt semen and dump his cum into my wife. While he didn't flood her insides like Mr. Sarun, the amount of cum he ejaculated was respectable. He pulled at her waist and held hard as he emptied his load into her gut. Then he withdrew. Vidya was in a delirium as she sank to the floor. As wordlessly as he had fucked her, Fateh left the room.

Imtia, being the younger man, was more adventurous.

"Here to see you memsahib," He announced as he entered the room.

Vidya by this time had gotten up and put on a bathrobe. Imtiaz reached for the sash of her robe and pulled. With the sash untied, her robe opened, displaying Vidya's body from her huge breasts to her neatly shaved pubic area. As she reached behind her to regain the sash ends, Imtiaz slid the robe off her shoulders, which effectively locked her arms at her side. He put his arms around her and gave her a kiss. He then carried her to the bed, and rolled her on to it. She was now face down, with her arms still constrained by the partially open robe. Imtiaz by then had his own clothes off, and his cock was at full erection. Rolling her over and after running his cock up and down her slit, Imtiaz thrust his member into her.

Imtiaz was in no hurry and he settled into a slow rocking motion. Vidya's clitoris swelled along with her vagina lips. Then she felt her womb tighten and vagina wall constrict. She lifted her legs high and whispered, "Push, Imtiaz! Push it all in me!"

This time her orgasm lasted well over six minutes. She came again just before Imtiaz drained his dick into her. Later that night, as Mr. Sarun alternated between fucking her thoroughly and spanking her severely, Vidya would reflect that she just had one day - Saturday - left before she was flying home on Sunday.

"Actually," Vidya told me after I had typed up the above statement, "that afternoon wasn't the only time the servants fucked me."

"Oh." I replied. "What other time?"

"Actually, they had sex with me again later that same evening," Vidya recounted. "Remember, Imtiaz usually picked you up around 6 or 7 pm. But that evening, both you and Mr. Sarun were at work, and you called and told Imtiaz to pick you both up at 9.30 pm."

"Yes, I do remember." I recalled. "We were just finishing up the project."

"Yes." Vidya replied. "So anyways, after the afternoon fucking, I slept for a bit. I woke up around 5 pm, refreshed and ready for the evening (and night). I was actually glad that my body, and my poor vagina and my poor ass, was getting a break. I freshened up, and had just put on my dress. Actually, let me correct that. What I had on was my bra, with my blouse on top, and my petticoat (no panties, of course, as per Mr. Sarun's instructions). I was just about to put on my sari when there was a knock on the door."

I could picture the scene - my wife, looking sexy in her blouse and petticoat, her midriff bare and her navel and tummy exposed - answering the door.

"It was the servants - Fateh and Imtiaz." Vidya continued. "I was surprised; I certainly wasn't expecting them."

"Imtiaz barged in and immediately apologized. 'Memsahib,' he said. 'I ... we were wondering if you will allow us to fuck you again.' I was shocked, to say the least. The man was blunt and crude."

"So I immediately asked, 'Isn't Mr. Sarun home? Aren't you going to pick up my husband, Imtiaz?' He then replied that you had called and said to pick both of you up at 9.30 pm, so we had some time."

"Hearing that, I couldn't really find a reason to say no, and they could see it. They pushed themselves into the room, and shut the door. I guess I could have said no, but I wondered if they would have listened. They had that hungry wild look in their eyes. Besides, I had been told by your boss to satisfy his servants. And also, darling, I wanted them to fuck me. Something about being used as a chattel by two servants turned me on completely. And let's face it, darling, they may not have Mr. Sarun's cock, but they were still bigger than my husband."

"They pushed me to a sofa in the room and immediately their hands were on my blouse. 'Let's get these babies out, memsahib!' said Imtiaz, and soon one of them undid my blouse buttons and it was on the floor. I guess it must have been Imtiaz; he took the lead and Fateh was happy to follow. Then one of them unclipped my bra, and my puppies sprang free."

"This time the two men took their time. They squeezed my breasts, pinched my nipples and jiggled my boobs. They pushed me down on the sofa and each of them took a nipple in their mouth and started to suck on it. Despite my initial reluctance, I started to get aroused as they bit and sucked on my breasts. They grabbed each breast with both hands as if they were chugging on a bottle, and started to milk me dry."

"Someone pulled at my petticoat strings and soon it was on the floor. Here was I, naked as the day I was born, and these servants had their hands all over my body, sliding everywhere. They were like animals in heat. They squeezed my tits and tweaked the nipples as I moaned in delight. I closed my eyes and moved my head back. A hand went into my pussy unopposed and out again. One of them (I think it was Fateh) pulled one of my thighs, forcing my legs apart, and I shuddered as he drove several fingers into my exposed snatch. As he pulled out, Imtiaz moved his fingers in. My legs started to buckle as they pulled me up to a standing position."
"Imtiaz was now holding me up with his hands cupped under my tits, his thumbs and forefingers pinching and pulling at my now rock hard nipples. Fateh was taking turns between fingering my pussy and clit, or probing my ass. My entire body was being ravaged by two sex crazed men."

"By this time, their pants were on the floor and I held a cock in each hand. I rubbed and stroked them, even as they called me all kinds of names. You know the usual, raandi (whore), saali (slang for slut), kutti (bitch), chutiya (cunt) and so on. It was a turn on, being abused like this by your husband's boss's servants. I, a respectable lady, felt like a low class hooker."

"So yes, as I said their cocks weren't really as big as Mr. Sarun's (no one's is!) but darling, they were of course much bigger than you. I knew they were going to fill me up real good, the way you can never. So I was somewhat turned on, and excited, and I could feel my pussy dripping wet like a faucet."

"Imtiaz then pushed me down so that I was on my knees, and their dicks at my face. I did the only thing a woman could do at that point, I started to suck their cocks. I would turn to my right and take one penis in my mouth and suck and lick it. Then I would turn to the left and take the other dick in my mouth and suck and lick it. And all this time I had my hands around one of their shafts and was stroking it, while the other was trying to gag me as I took it in my throat. I spit on their cocks to make it smoother."

"Then Fateh sat down on the sofa, and positioned me so that my head was on his lap. He then placed his cock into my mouth and I went down on him. Imtiaz moved to be on the sofa behind me so that his dick was rubbing against my slit. Raising one of my legs to give him better access, Imtiaz pressed against me. With a grunt, he pushed himself deep into me!"

"Oh it was incredible! I hadn't been fucked by two men at the same time in years! They had a rhythm going too - when Imtiaz would plunge in Fateh would lean back and when Imtiaz would withdraw slightly Fateh pushed his penis deeper into my throat. I was hardly being given an opportunity to breathe as the two men plugged each end of my body. All this time one of them was constantly mauling one of my breasts while another held my hair back in a tight grip as I was being face fucked and pussy fucked."

"They took a break and then Imtiaz sat down and leaned back, while I was then impaled on his staff. I started to go up and down on his rod. Imtiaz was looking up at me as he fucked me, watching his prick alternately appear and disappear down my love tunnel. His tempo of thrusts was increasing, his balls slapping against my ass. His hands were on my tits, rolling them around in small circles in time to his penetrations."

"Meanwhile Fateh walked over so he was now behind me - with my back to him. He aimed his cock at my ass hole and waited until Imtiaz was pushing in his dick. With the right timing, my ass went to Fateh's waiting dick and as his penis head entered my incredibly tight ass, Fateh shoved the full length in with one quick stroke."