my wife vidya balan - Indian sex story

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
admin
Site Admin

Re: my wife vidya balan - Indian sex story

Unread post by admin » 13 Dec 2015 21:42

"So, next morning, since you seemed open to the idea, I started to think who could fuck me, who would I grant the privilege of making you a cuckold -- again! At first I thought of your friends, but they are all like you -- fat, geeky, shy. Not a real man. Then I thought of my old boyfriends, particularly Mohan. But I realized part of the thrill I was getting was that I needed to feel a new dick."

"Yes, dear."

"And then, the doorbell rang. I knew it was Ramu, who had come to deliver our milk. A thrill ran through my legs as I realized that Ramu could be my next lover. He was dark skinned, which I like, and I could see he had a ripping physique. And I have heard these lower class labourers can be pretty handy between their legs. And now we know he was good, eh?"

"Yes, dear."

"I actually felt more comfortable with the idea of letting a 100-rupee-a-day labourer fuck me like a streetside whore, than to let one of your middle class friends insert his dick into my pussy." Vidya confessed. "Does that make sense?"

"Yes, dear, it sounds cheap but it's making me more excited."
SLAP!

"That's because you are not a real man, darling. That's why Ramu can cum in me as he wants, while you need help."

"Yes, dear."

Vidya kept rubbing my dick, which was getting harder and harder. In particular, I was now eagerly awaiting the story of how Vidya seduced Ramu, once she decided it was him.

"You remember, darling, my bathrobe, the one that just comes up to my hips?" When I nodded, Vidya continued. "I decided to ditch my saris, and wear that. So, wearing just this flimsy bathrobe, and a small thong, I opened the door."

"He must have gotten a shock," I commented.

"Yes." Vidya confirmed. "Ramu's eyes were wide open as he stared at me. I then asked him to follow me to the kitchen to put the milk in the fridge. I could tell his eyes were on my ass, and my shapely legs, as I led him to the kitchen. As I bent over and opened the fridge door, I am sure he must have gotten a good look at my panty covered moist pussy."

I could picture it in my mind. An average milkman would have certainly thought of nothing else the whole day after Vidya had flashed him.

"This continued for a few days." Vidya went on with her story. "I would tease him with different clothes. Once I wore your dress shirt, and nothing else. Then one day, I tried to get a glass from the top shelf and Ramu saw me unable to that. He had gotten a bit bolder by this time, so he decided to help me and reached for the glass. But while doing so, he pressed his body close to mine, and his arm was touching mine. My hand was already shaking and he pressed his hand onto mine. And then he just stayed like that. His body was almost spooning mine, and I could feel his hard cock against my ass. I could tell he was a giant there, and I knew I made the right choice."

"Were you scared?" I asked her.

"Not really." Vidya laughed. "What's the worst that could happen? He would rape me? That would make my job easier." She laughed again, and I cringed. Vidya then continued, "Ramu stayed like that, and so did I for a few seconds. I think he was testing my limits. I didn't push him off or scold him, and so he stepped back reluctantly. Remember, I was just wearing a shirt, so his hardness was actually rubbing against my bare clitoris."

"Wow, that must have been something for him." I remarked.

"Yes, but more importantly, I could feel his throbbing manhood." Vidya answered. "I was so wet, I almost wanted to rip his lungi off and ask him to fuck me there. But I knew this had to go on at its own pace. The next day, I asked him to stay for tea. I was wearing one of your old T-shirts that day. Ramu, who was a bit apprehensive whether I would be upset, lit up into a smile when I asked him for tea. So there I was, dressed just in a loose T-shirt that barely covered my butts, making tea for our milkman, when out of the blue, he grabbed my right butt cheek and pinched me."

"Wow, he has some cheek -- no pun intended!" I was, once more, amazed at Ramu's audacity.

"Yes," Vidya replied. "But even then, I didn't do anything, just glare at him and continued to make him tea. The next two days, the same thing happened. He would pinch or spank my ass, and then actually knead my bum, before I would give him tea. Remember, this was my bare bum he was playing with. I don't think Ramu ever thought he would be spanking a gori mem like me on her butt and she would allow him to do so without repercussions. I think letting him have his way with my ass now made him now quite bold. However, this was nothing compared to what happened the next day. Things moved fast."
Vidya now ran her hand up and down my shaft. I was now very hard. The story of Vidya's teasing and eventual succumbing at the hands of Ramu was making me very horny. Vidya continued her tale.

"The next day, I had very little on. I wore one of your big, dress shirts, with few buttons buttoned to give Ramu a good view of my cleavage. Ramu arrived on time, and this time he said he needed money. I had completely forgotten that it was that time of the month, when we paid him for a month's milk and cleared the tab. I told him to come to the kitchen while I got the money. I was really enjoying the hungry looks he was giving my butt as we walked to the kitchen. He smacked my bum a couple of times as we walked through the hallway. I even froze and let him knead my bare ass cheeks with his rough hands, before we proceeded to the kitchen. However, after looking around the kitchen for a bit, and while he followed my chest with his eyes, I told him I didn't have any money on me. I couldn't find enough change. Ramu then asked me if I would like to, in his words, 'pay another way'."

"We all know what he meant." I said drily.

"Yes," Vidya replied. "With that, he suddenly made his move. I guess I had been teasing him enough and Ramu decided to hell with the consequences -- he would have me. He came from behind me and grabbed me. His hands automatically went to my breasts as he pushed me face down on the kitchen table. So there I was, bent over the kitchen table, wearing only a shirt but with my bum naked, wet from all my teasing, and ready to be taken."

I whistled. It was some mental image. Vidya continued, "Ramu dropped his lungi, pulled out his prick and started to fuck me all in seconds. It happened so fast! I wanted to mock scream in anger and indignation, but his pounding and oh, how he fucked me!"

Vidya paused as she vividly recollected the scene in her mind.

"Darling, it was an amazing feeling as he drove his penis deep inside me." Vidya recounted. "And honey, when I say deep, I mean deep. I had never been penetrated so far and I had to brace myself as he lunged in and out. Well, except for Mohan. You know, I have often talked about my old boyfriend Mohan, and how he had a huge dick?"

I nodded. I knew all about Mohan, and the various sex positions he used on Vidya.

"Now imagine Mohan's size, given how huge Ramu was. Of, if only Mohan was here now, and he and Ramu fucked me together ..." Vidya began to rub her clit as she started to fantasize being taken by two monster cocks. After a while, hastily, she went back to her story.

"After a few strokes of his meat, my anger and indignation turned to a huge craving, and I began to beg Ramu to fuck me as hard and as deep as he could. I was beyond caring, I was shouting! And then he came all over me. I couldn't stand up, my knees were buckling at his fucking, and he had deposited a gallon of cum inside me! It trickled down my legs on to the floor -- everywhere! Ramu then told me to get up and make him tea. He was ordering me about! And I made him tea, and boy did he slap my behind whenever I walked past him."

"You do have a very nice ass, darling." I told her.

"Why thank you." Vidya smiled. She ran her lips on my dick, helping it become more rigid, and continued her tale. "Even though he liked my ass, I would find out later Ramu was more fascinated with my boobs. I guess, coming from a lower class background, the women he has screwed don't wear bras, so their breasts lack support. Mine are big, full, perky, bouncy, and no doubt I am much fair skinned than he is used to. He just can't stop squeezing them!"

"You do have wonderful boobs, darling." I acknowledged her busty rack.

Vidya then lied down on her back, and told me to mount her. Her cunt was completely wet, and Ramu's cum was sloshing around in her cavity as I plunged into her.

"I can hardly feel you darling." Vidya told me, as I started to grind against her, feeling another man's cum in my wife's vagina. "That Ramu has stretched my cunt like anything. Anyways, so as I was saying, after he had his tea, he told me to get ready, again. I was amazed at how fast he was up again. I then told him. 'Let's move this into the bedroom.' I fucked Ramu twice that morning. And he has been coming back, every day, since then."

"How long will you continue to see him, darling?" I asked Vidya, as she moved her hips in tune to my thrusts.

"Honey!" Vidya laughed. "You saw the size of Ramu's monster. Do you have to ask? I thought that's what you wanted? You think you can pretend you don't want me to see him anymore, but that tiny dick of yours that's so hard now inside my clit isn't lying, my little cuckold."

I must have made a face, for Vidya then taunted me, "Awww, what's wrong honey? You look so scared and sad ... hehe ... I know, I know, baby, it's tough to see me with a real man's dick. I know it looks like you could never please me again, but that's why I wanted you to watch, sweetie."

That did it. Vidya's taunts put me over the edge. With a grunt, I started to cum in her. When I was finally done, I collapsed on her, drained.

Vidya gently cupped my cheeks, kissed me a deep, long, loving kiss.

"Happy anniversary, darling." She said, hugging me tightly. "I love you. Hope you loved your present."

"Happy anniversary, sweetheart." I gushed, grateful for a hot, slutty wife like Vidya.

The next morning as I left for work, I ran into Ramu at the gate. He greeted me with a polite smile and a nod. My emotions and feelings were confused as I answered and headed out, now with the secure knowledge that this ordinary milkman had actually fucked my wife every day for the last 2 weeks, several times daily, and moreover, was heading up to do the same again in my absence. What really turned me on was that my wife was being penetrated by a guy with a huge penis, much larger than mine, and he was fucking my wife in my house, on my own bed. Sometimes I wondered if Ramu was stretching my wife's cunt beyond recovery. When she asked me to fuck her at night, she complained that she could hardly feel my tiny dick.

This continued until Ramu had to go back to his village because of some family crisis, and he wasn't going to return to the city in the near future. My wife Vidya had been Ramu's mistress for nearly three months by then. The last day he came to visit her, he had her four times, once cumming in the mouth, once shoving it up her the ass, and twice she did him in the kitchen, taking his monster cock up her cunt for one last, good-bye fuck. When I came home, I found her sleeping on the sofa, covered in love bite marks and dried cum.

Both of us are glad that our lives are now back to normal. Vidya says she misses her lover, but it was just a nice distraction in our daily lives, and I have nothing to worry about from her. Sometimes though, in the middle of the night when I would be into her, she would take his name. Or Mohan's. And I would wonder just how long it would be before I encouraged her to find yet another lover.
"Spread your legs, raandi." My boss, Mr. Sarun commanded in an authoritative voice. He was someone who was used to being obeyed at once.

"Yes, Sirjee." My wife Vidya complied immediately. Vidya was a regular gym going woman, and she had great, shapely legs that she now spread obediently. If being called a prostitute, or "raandi", disturbed her, she never showed it. Mr. Sarun climbed on top of her and positioned himself. With a grunt, he plunged into her.

"Oh! Oh!" Vidya's mouth shaped into a round "O" as my boss pushed his cock deep into her.

"What a tight cunt you have, bitch." Mr. Sarun told her. "You are a great lay."

"Oh. Ah." Vidya panted as my boss pushed himself deeper into her cavity. "T-thank you... Sirjee."

I watched, my head hanging with shame, as my own boss rocked to and fro against my dear wife, in my presence. Anger, jealousy, vengefulness - that's what you would think a man would feel when he saw his dear wife get taken by another man. And yet here I was, watching Vidya cuckold me (again), and getting aroused. I watched as Vidya arched her back, her eyes now shut, and clearly she was in the throes of yet another orgasm. My boss continued to hump her.

sexy
Platinum Member

Unread post by sexy » 14 Dec 2015 10:58

"Oh. My. God." Vidya panted as Mr. Sarun continued to pummel her. "Oh, Sirjee! Your cock ... it's so deep in me. No one has ever fucked me the way you do, Sirjee!"

"Ha!" Mr. Sarun laughed and cast a pitiful glance at me. "Not even your husband!"

"I ..." Vidya hesitated. Ever the dutiful wife, she didn't want to put me down.

"Answer me, slut," Mr. Sarun grinned, "Or I will pull out now!"

"No! No! Sirjee! Please don't stop!" Vidya panted. "Yes, Sirjee! My husband doesn't fill me up like you do. He never did, Sirjee!"

"Yes!" Mr. Sarun grunted. "You are a first class whore, Vidya. You just needed to spend some quality time with a real man who knows how to fuck you right and make you moan and cum like the raandi that you are."

"Aaaaah. Aaaaah. Yes, Sirjee! AAAAH!"

"Get ready, slut." He harshly barked at her. "I am going to cum."

"Yes, Sirjee." Ever the dutiful slut, my wife Vidya readied herself as Mr. Sarun's buttocks tightened in anticipation of his climax. His back clenched, and his face contorted as he started to dump his virile seed into my wife.

Even after he came (and came and came) into her unprotected womb, Mr. Sarun just remained inside her, entrenched, and continued to kiss and caress her. Vidya too continued to hug and return his smooches and let him play with her milky breasts until he was hard again. Clearly my boss wasn't finished with her, and wouldn't be for a long time. He switched positions so that he was now on the bottom and Vidya was riding him like a cowgirl.

His hands reached up to play with her full-size tits. Vidya was impaled on his huge spear and I could see that she loved it. Her nipples were hard and erect, there was a light sweat on her brow, and her breathing was fast and shallow.

"Hey, Rajesh!" My boss called out to me as my wife continued to ride him. "Like what you see?"

"Er... yes, Sir." I meekly replied.

My boss, the Chairman of the Board, was getting ready to cum again. He pinched her nipples, and obediently Vidya opened her mouth and leaned forward, letting my boss French kiss her and poke his tongue into her. With a deep, throaty groan he started to empty his balls into my wife, filling her with yet another load.

A couple of hours later I sat down at the edge of the bed and listened to the soft snoring of my wife Vidya. She was exhausted, tired, and had fallen asleep. Her clothes lay on a heap beside the bed. I glanced at her pubes. Dry, matted cum covered her love hole, and spunk ran down her legs. Even as she softly turned in her sleep, more semen oozed out of her buttocks, staining the bed sheet. Semen that was not mine but belong to my boss Mr. Sarun, the Chairman of the Board of Directors of the company, who was right now sleeping next to her. We were staying at Mr. Sarun's palatial house in Calcutta, and my wife Vidya was the latest addition to his harem of concubines.

Mr. Sarun was sleeping as well. His long cock was now limp, and I could see Vidya's love juices glistening on his shaft. He had been on my dear wife all night. Even though he had been fucking her for a week, they were still like newlyweds. Tonight it had started in the living room, where he stripped Vidya naked (in front of the rest of the servants). Mr. Sarun was the boss - and he liked to assert his dominance. Vidya, as far as he was concerned, was just a cum dump with no sense of personal dignity. If that meant stripping her naked in front of everyone, so be it. Besides, by this time, everyone had seen her naked, and worse.

After shredding her of her clothes, he then had Vidya lie down on the floor on her face, and started to fuck her in the ass, right there on the living room floor while the rest of the household looked on. And I, her husband, was just a mere silent witness.

There had been no preliminaries. Mr. Sarun stepped out of his pants, rolled down his underwear so his huge cock came into view, and then spit on his hands and rubbed them against his shaft. That was the only lubrication Vidya was afforded. He then lay down on top of my wife and pushed his manhood deep into her anal cavity.

"Mmmph!" Vidya cried out, as with a grunt, Mr. Sarun's monster dick tore into her ass.

Even as we all watched, me the husband, and the rest of the household which were Mr. Sarun's maid servants and their husbands, Mr. Sarun would occasionally pause, raise a hand and smack Vidya sharply on her bum, leaving a red handprint. He would then smack her on the other cheek, before resuming the butt fucking. Vidya was being fucked like a two rupee whore in front of me, and I could do nothing but watch helplessly. I just hoped he wasn't hurting her a lot.

Even as Vidya was being spanked on her bum and called all types of crude insults, she would make grunting and moaning noises enthusiastically as Mr. Sarun boned her. There is nothing like hearing your wife moan passionately in the throes of an orgasm, with her lover's cock buried deep into one of her cavities. Mr. Sarun had a special talent of making Vidya cum easily, and cum often.

I watched feebly as he emptied the first of his many gallons of cum into my wife. My boss then grabbed Vidya by the hair. He liked to pull her by the hair. One of his favourite postions was having Vidya on all fours, like a dog, get behind her and bury his manhood into her anus, while holding on to her hair. This time he pulled her up and barked, "Saali! Come, let's continue this upstairs."

"Yes, Sirjee." Obediently Vidya stood up, and we could see his cum run down her crack, and onto her milky white thighs. The driver Imtiaz and the gardener Fateh watched jealously as Vidya, her charms completely on display, followed their master Mr. Sarun out of the room, her ass jiggling and her tits bouncing as she walked. Without being asked, I too followed the couple down the hallway like a pet dog. The only comfort I had was that it was Saturday night, and tomorrow we fly back home.

Perhaps I should start at the beginning.

It's been almost nine months since my darling wife Vidya's torrid affair with Ramu the milkman ended. Ramu, the tall, dark, well built, low class labourer who had his long pecker buried deep in my fair, gori wife Vidya on an almost daily basis for months. Ramu had to go back to his village for some emergency, and although he promised to come back, Vidya hadn't heard anything back from him. I am sure she missed him - and his huge cock - but our marital life has since gone back to normal. Even though it had been my idea for her to have an affair, I was worried that Ramu was stretching my wife's cunt beyond repair, and whether I could truly satisfy my wife after the affair. It turns out I needn't have worried.

Vidya was once more playing the role of my perfect gorgeous trophy wife, and a dutiful mother to our son Aakash. She would get up early every morning to make me breakfast, and give me a good, wet, sloppy kiss before I left for work. She would be rubbing my groin all the time as we kissed on the doorstep, giving me a terrific hard-on that would remind me of her the whole day. Vidya would then drop off our son after feeding him to her mother's, so Aakash got to spend some time with his maternal grandmother Poonam, and Vidya got to spend some alone time at the gym and work out and do yoga. Vidya did not just do yoga, she would go to the bathroom and take pictures of her buttocks clothed in tight spandex and send them to me via Snapchat, just to titillate me. After she was done, she would pick our son up, and start making dinner just in time for me to return home. And later at night, depending on Vidya's mood, we would have sex or have a good cuddle.

Of course when I say we have sex, it's mostly me carrying out Vidya's orders to satisfy her as she wished, and in the end Vidya allowing me to cum (sometimes inside her). I didn't mind of course, I loved to obey and serve Vidya as she wanted me to. I mean, one has to only look at her! I was the envy of all of my friends, and I am sure behind our back their wives would question how I managed to land a bombshell like Vidya. My wife was tall by Indian standards; she was 5'8" and kept in very good shape. Her gorgeous curves emphasized her humongous breasts, which she made no effort to hide (thank goodness!).

Many a man was forced to a helpless stammering mess as he was caught staring at her chest, while Vidya had been talking to him. With her wide hips, and what was once described by my former boss Gaurav as a "very spankable ass", Vidya could give any guy an instant hard on. She was a sex goddess, and she was my wife. Why wouldn't I be just happy to be with her, sharing the same bed as her, licking her foot, sucking her gaand (ass) or depositing my cum into her?

It helped that I knew my place. I wasn't really well built, and I had a very small penis. Vidya had laughed on our wedding night when she had pulled down my shorts. She wrapped her hands around my penis and her hands completely engulfed my manhood - and then she burst out laughing.

"I am sorry, darling, I..." She was apologizing in the midst of her laughter. I was croaking as Vidya examined my flaccid cock and continued to say, "I am sorry, darling."

"No, I am sorry." I told her. "I know I don't have a large penis, and I know I can never measure up to your standards, so I am sorry."

"Oh, no, don't be, darling." Vidya had placed a hand on her mouth to muffle her laughter. "I am sorry I shouldn't have laughed. But don't worry; I knew exactly what I was getting into. I always figured you had a very small penis."

We had dated for some time before marriage, but Vidya never allowed me to have sex with her. As she told me, she was 'saving me for marriage'. I was a virgin, and she wanted to take my virginity on our marriage night. I of course was under no illusion; I knew she had been a promiscuous lady. When we made our wedding list, Vidya pointed out the names of various men on her side of the list and told me so-and-so had butt fucked her, and so-and-so had taken her pussy, and there was also a list of men who had gotten a facial from her. It made me deeply aroused, and emasculated, to know that many of the guests at my wedding had managed to penetrate my wife and I hadn't yet.

After our marriage Vidya then proceeded to train me in sexually satisfying her.

It took some time of course. I am ashamed to admit I didn't last long on our marriage night. Who could, with a woman like Vidya rubbing her dainty finger nails across your scrotum? Just to see her walk from the bathroom to our bed was enough to make me cum. Vidya's swinging buttocks as she sashayed like a model could leave any man breathless. She did not hide the fact that my penis was small - she called it "small, cute, and functional". And so she instituted a few ground rules for the bedroom; rules that I was only too happy to follow, since it gave her pleasure, and giving her gratification allowed me to have pleasure.

I knew I could never give her full satisfaction with my small appendage, so I learned how to finger her and lick her to orgasms, and how simple things, like kissing her toes, or presenting my cheeks to be slapped, or even following her Clothed Female Naked Male rule (which stated that once we retired for the night to bed I was to completely strip, and Vidya would remain clothed as she wished) gave her delight.

Thus, depending on Vidya's mood, I would be naked, kissing the bottom of her feet, and then slurping her asshole, before flicking my tongue at her crotch. Other times she would then have me finger fuck her to an orgasm, and then I would present my bum to her. A few smacks, before she would tell me to turn around. She would then proceed to slap my face. Another orgasm later, during which she would hold me by the ear and pull it tight, she would then tell me to climb onto her. Fully wet, her vagina would then be easy to slide into as she would then tell me to cum. I would then empty my seed into her, before thanking her and kissing her for a very enjoyable time. Cuddling together, we would then spoon and go to sleep.

So I am one husband who is not ashamed to say I have no problems with letting my wife Vidya be the boss in our marriage - I was just glad to be along for the ride. I just couldn't believe a guy like me was having a gorgeous sex goddess like her all to myself to enjoy.

Well, not all to myself.

When we married, Vidya had no intention of straying. As she put it, her slutty days were over, and she wanted a marriage on her terms - where I would provide for her, serve her, obey her and in return she would be the virtuous Indian wife of my wettest dreams. Fate, we later realized, had other ideas. Some women are born not to be ever caged.

Of course, and I am embarrassed to admit it, there were some good moments about her affair with Ramu. It's not easy to be a man and admit that your gori (fair) wife being fucked by the dark, lowly labour class milkman gives you the thrills, but the fact that Vidya was being regularly pounded by a man with a much bigger cock than mine, a man who could last several times longer than me, and whose recuperative powers were phenomenal had its benefits. For one, Vidya was in a very good mood the whole time she was having the affair. I guess having a cock that went deep into her pussy for a change can put any woman in a good mood. Second, whenever she was having getting a piece of Ramu, she would taunt me and my manhood for Ramu's pleasure. Afterwards when I would return from work, she would recount the day's action to me, while slapping me as a punishment for being a willing cuckold. Then she would give me a mind blowing sex with her as a reward for letting Ramu hump her.

Of course even as she would spread her legs for me, and I would wiggle my penis around inside of her, I knew she could feel the difference between my little weenie and a real baby maker like Ramu's. Still, I was just glad she was allowing me to deposit my cum in her at all, even as she had access to a monster cock. Later on, as I would lie in bed, my balls completely drained, Vidya would snuggle, give me a deep kiss and tell me that I was the best husband in the world. It would make my day just to hear her say that.

That had been nine months ago, and our life had gone back, as I said, to some semblance of normal. For a change, I was the only one enjoying my wife in bed. Yes, sometimes Vidya did take Ramu's name during sex, and at other times she confessed sometimes when the doorbell would ring she would hope it was Ramu, but overall she was content to just be my wife and a one-man-woman for a change.

It was all to change quite suddenly. One fine day the Chairman of the Board of Directors of our company, Mr. Sarun, came down to see me in my office.

Now I was the President of the company, but that just meant I was the most important employee of the company and the most well paid - but nevertheless a mere employee. Being President didn't mean I owned anything of the company beyond some few measly common stocks. The common stock was what most companies sold in the stock market. It allowed investors and individuals to buy and trade stock in the company and make profit (or loss), and share in the dividends. However this stock did not give them much voting rights. The company belonged primarily to a rich family who controlled 90% of the preferred stocks. The preferred stock allowed them to overrule all other shareholders if they wished, and gave them tremendous power in the company. They sat on the Board, and the Chairman was the patriarch of the family, Mr. Sarun Anand. Of course like most of us Indians, he went by his first name, so he was known simply as Mr. Sarun.

sexy
Platinum Member

Unread post by sexy » 14 Dec 2015 10:58

Mr. Sarun was tall. He had been to an English convent school and had been on the school rugby team (only these English schools in India had a rugby team), and still looked it. You would never think he was a fifty year old man who had a daughter my age. Standing a few inches over 6 feet, he had massive broad shoulders, and had kept himself very fit and athletic. He was also very dark, almost black, in complexion - a true Dravidian.

Now Mr. Sarun did not spend a lot of time in our office. He mainly lived in USA, but spent some time in Calcutta every month near the head offices of his empire. Our company and other offices were in the city of Pune. Mr. Sarun would come down to Pune every month for 3-4 days and stay in a five star hotel nearby. So I had not encountered him much other than brief meetings, and I wondered what he wanted with me, showing up in my office without any notice.

As President, I did have a large corner office and a door that could be shut off for privacy. Mr. Sarun walked by my secretary, told her that he would be busy with me for some time and to cancel all of my appointments, and then walked in and shut the door. So now he and I were alone in my office.

"Sir!" I stood up. "It is such a surprise - a pleasant surprise I assure you - to see you here! I hope everything is alright, Sir!"

We at the office used to call him "Sir" out of respect. This is also standard Indian practice where you call your boss "Sir".

After shaking my hand with his massive one, Mr. Sarun made some small talk about our new sales figures and hires. Then he pointed at the picture frame on my desk.

"You have a very lovely wife, Rajesh."

"Why, um, thank you Sir." I answered, happy to be talking about anything else other than business. The picture of Vidya I had on my desk was indeed a sexy picture of her, showing her in a figure hugging white sari, with a tight blouse, and her midriff bare. She was pouting, and eyes had a mischievous smile as she looked naughtily at the camera.

"Rajesh," Mr. Sarun suddenly dropped his voice and sat down in the chair opposite my desk. He then motioned for me to sit as well. "I wanted to talk to you about Gaurav."

Suddenly time paused, and I could almost hear the seconds tick on the wall clock as my heart skipped a beat. Gaurav had been the President of the company before me, and also Mr. Sarun's daughter's boyfriend, before he had been fired.
"You see," Mr. Sarun continued, keeping his eyes focused on me. "I had always wondered why my daughter let go of Gaurav all of a sudden. One minute she was in love with him, next minute she wanted nothing to do with him."

"Yes, Sir." I tried to keep my breathing normal despite my increasing heart rate.

"Then, of course I heard about this sex video of Gaurav where he is banging some whore and talking about how he was taking kickbacks on our contracts."

My throat became very dry. The 'whore' that Mr. Sarun was referring to was of course my wife Vidya. It was how we had set up Gaurav, how he was fired and how ultimately I took on his position in the company. I could see Mr. Sarun's eyes were on me.

"I never saw that tape, of course." The Chairman suddenly smiled, and leaned in. "Until yesterday."

"Sir." I felt I had to say something. "My wife ... and I ... we had gone for counseling, sir. It ... was a low point in my life. But ... we, um, managed to work through it."

It was all a lie, of course. Vidya had seduced Gaurav and made him confess during their love making of how he was embezzling the company and trying to lay the blame on me. It was how I had become President in the first place.

"I see." Mr. Sarun was silent for a while. "Where did you go for counseling, Rajesh?"

"I ... I ..." I stammered and tried to think of a name before he cut me off.

"I think it's a remarkable coincidence, Rajesh, that your wife has an affair with Gaurav." His voice was now steady, sharp and focused. "And then a mysterious video shows up with him confessing to the crime. And then you become the President of this company."

"Sir ... I ... what are you saying, sir?"

Mr. Sarun didn't say anything but picked up the photo of Vidya.

"Such a sexy woman, eh, Rajesh?" He laughed. "You are lucky to have her as a wife."

"I ..." I was really at a loss for words.

"Yes, a sex bomb." Mr. Sarun gazed at Vidya's picture. "Nice long legs, good broad ass, and a great set of tits."

"Um .. er, thank you sir." I don't know why I thanked him. Here he was, making crude comments about my beloved wife, and I was thanking him.

"I bet she sucks cock really well, eh Rajesh?"

"Sir .. I..."

"I saw in the video how she sucked on Gaurav's meat like a cheap fifty rupee hooker."

"Er ... Sir ... as I said, we were having a ..."

"I bet she still gives a great head. She ever give you head, Rajesh?"

"Er, um ... yes Sir." My voice was meek, deferential, even as Mr. Sarun continued to make the most inappropriate comments about my wife.

"She let Gaurav fuck her gaand. Does she still take it in the ass, Rajesh?"

"Um ... sometimes, Sir."

"She seems to have a nice rack to play with." Mr. Sarun gave a wolf whistle. "I love a woman who's stacked and not afraid to flaunt it. You are lucky boy, Rajesh."

"Um, yes Sir."

"Tell me, is Gaurav the only time she cuckolded you, my boy?"

"Sir ... I am not comfortable ..."

"FUCK YOU Rajesh! You'd better answer me or you can get your ass out of here this instant. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir!" I replied in a miserable tone.

"Now, is Gaurav the only time your wife fucked another man?"

"Er ... no, sir."

Mr. Sarun whistled. "I thought so! Such a chootiya, a slut, usually never stops at one."

He then narrowed his eyes. "And you knew?"

I could not speak with shame, and merely nodded.

"Who?"

"Er, our milkman sir."

"I need details, Rajesh."

I quietly told him about Vidya's affair with Ramu. Mr. Sarun whistled as I told him about how long it had lasted, and how it had been my idea as a gift to Vidya.

My boss then dropped the bombshell.

"I want you to bring her to me."

"Sir?!"

Mr. Sarun now stood up. "Rajesh, my boy, as you know, I have a big palatial house in Calcutta. This weekend, and for a week, you two are to be my guests. My secretary will book you on an afternoon flight on Saturday. You will be at my place by the evening, and leave the following Sunday. Find someone to look after your kid for a week. I trust that won't be a problem?"

I didn't say anything, as he continued. I noticed that there was a bulge in his crotch area as he spoke. It was clear that he was aroused by Vidya.

"I haven't fucked a high class pussy in a while. Rajesh, my boy, if you know what's good for you, you better prepare your wife before you guys get there. Otherwise, you can start looking for a new job on Monday."

"Yes, Sir."

"Rajesh." My boss laughed. "Don't be so miserable. I should be mad at you. Chasing and seducing a married woman is always a challenge, but that's the thrill. Yet here you are, a willing cuckold, gifting your wife to me. The least that you can do for me is ensure your wife is a good lay."

Dinner, when I got home, was a somber affair. I recounted to Vidya all the gory details of what had transpired in the office, and she listened with a solemn look.

"This is crazy!" She lashed out once I finished. "This is blackmail!"

"Yes, dear, I know!"

"I mean," Vidya continued. "It's one thing when I willingly allow another man to have sex with me and cuckold you, darling. You like that kind of thing. You get your jollies watching me have sex with another man, and I get to enjoy a real cock for a change. We were all consenting adults in that affair with Ramu, except that he didn't know you knew. He was thinking we were doing it behind your back."

"Yes, dear."

"This ... this is wrong! This is pure blackmail. I am not going to allow another man to fuck me, to abuse me, to have my pussy, against my will."

"Yes, dear."

We debated our options. I could of course leave the job. That meant leaving one of the best jobs in the country in a down economy. With Mr. Sarun's connections, I had no doubt he would make it hard for me to find another similar job again soon. Moreover, I told Vidya that Mr. Sarun had left an implicit threat that he would forward the video to some of our closest relatives and friends. In the end, like all important decisions in our marriage, I left the choice to Vidya.

"Let's sleep on it." Vidya decided. "I will take a decision tomorrow."

"Yes, dear."

I was under the impression that she would be too angry to do anything but sleep, but Vidya always managed to surprise me. She had me strip, and then we had sex. I didn't even have to lick her or finger her - she was really wet. I of course didn't last long, my cock was already hard thinking about Vidya with my boss, but I managed to hold out until Vidya had mercy and allowed me to cum. I squirted my spunk into her.

"I will do it." Vidya decided, once we were snuggling after sex. "Your boss is an old man. Just how many times can he bang me in a week? My pussy can handle an old man, dear."

Famous last words, as they say. And that was how both of us, Vidya and me, found ourselves on a flight to Calcutta on Saturday.