"I don't care, I don't care, just cum in me, I want your cum

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
sexy
Platinum Member

"I don't care, I don't care, just cum in me, I want your cum

Unread post by sexy » 15 Dec 2015 13:58

This is a true story from when I was living in student accommodation while at University in England. I go back to thinking about it once every... oh I dunno, 2-3 weeks? I've changed the names... just in case.
I had met Alex at uni while she had been randomly going from house to house with her friends trying to get people to go to their house party. Truth be told, the party sucked, but I didn't care, I had fallen for Alex BIG TIME. I'm a huge Arsenal fan and I've no shame in admitting it was a huge case of rose (red and white?) tinted glasses when I found out she was one too.
I spent as much time with her as possible and we never missed a game if it was on TV at one of the half dozen bars on campus. As far as I was concerned she was perfect, I had found the one, she was going to be mine, the only problem was, she had a boyfriend.
Alex seemed to do a great job of hiding the fact she had a boyfriend and this suited me fine. I had convinced myself that one day, that'd all fall apart and we'd just end up together, I just had to be patient and enjoy the ride.
6 months later -
Alex was still with her boyfriend... I had gone back to my parents for the Easter break but decided to head back to Uni a week early before the summer term. Two of my 4 house mates, Chris and Soph were there too, so while I was still longing for Alex, I had company which was great. One day I was sat at my PC (playing Half Life 2 FYI!) and there was a familiar knock on the front door, my heart skipped a beat. Alex had come back to Uni early too and she seemed pretty upset about something. My face said "I feel for you" my heart (cock) said "fuck yeah!"
"Do you wanna talk about it? Let's go get a drink, my treat!"
So after half a dozen drinks, we were both drunk and had opened up about our feelings quite heavily. Our hands are tracing each others hands, are fingers occasionally locking. We go to the bar to get one last drink. Alex is right against the bar with her feet on top of the metal pole that runs just above the floor along said bar (you know the ones!) and am I stood behind her with arms either side holding on to the edge of the sideboard. Partly to say "back off she's mine" and also so I can be close to her. Her back is arched and she's gently pushing her beautiful denim wrapped ass against my cock which attempting to escape south down my trouser leg. I'm about 6 and a half inches long when erect, but that night I felt 13 inches plus. She knows what she's doing. She subtly tries to grind against the length of my cock and spins around to look at me with an "are you fucking kidding me" look on her face.
I take one hand from the bar, and without giving a single fuck about who's watching. I grab her by the hip and pull her backwards firmly towards me, my cock now buried between her ass cheeks. She lets out a gasp, a gasp that has stuck so agonisingly vividly in my memory that it's as painful to hear as it is fucking hot. The thought of how close my cock is to her pussy almost sends me over the edge, I was longing to just tear her jeans apart and sink as deep inside her as possible.
"Let's go back to mi.." "Now!". Alex interrupts me before I could finish. We push our way out of the bar and head towards mine. We hurriedly walked together, taking turns with being the person hurrying the other. Each time she got ahead of my and pulled me closer to home I thought to myself "She is pulling me faster, because she wants to fuck me, fucking shit, she wants to fuck me". I remember walking past trees and thinking "I could fuck her against that", past cars and thinking "I could bend you over that" hell, I even had the "romantic" notion as we walked through a field, "fuck it'd be nice if you sat on my face out here".
We burst through my door and rip each others clothes off. Alex peeled her bra away from her tits and they barely moved. They were the most perfect tits I had ever seen. As I gingerly take my boxers off, my cock "pings" pre cum out towards her as it is at last able to face the direction it's being trying to for the past hour. Pre cum continues to run down my cock and just before it gets to my balls Alex reverse grabs my cock, her palm against the underside and her fingers wrapped above.
"Oh my god you're dribbling so much for me" she almost moans as she says it. She attempts to squeeze my hard on, almost as a sign of dominance, but it's not budging. I've never EVER been any where near as hard as I was that night, I felt as hard as I did huge. I'll always remember the look in her eyes as she slowly spun her hand around my cock, spreading my precum all over. Her pupils were huge as if she had been smoking weed, or something stronger. She hadn't though, it was because of me, well, because of my cock, in her hand. She dragged her hand up towards the head of my cock, I groaned and felt like I was shaking, so full of adrenaline I was.
I lay down across my bed, my back up against the wall. Alex climbed on top of me, her tits right against my face as she moved in to position. I couldn't not look at her face. I firmly grabbed her breasts and sucked viscously on her nipples. She arched her back away from me and I kissed and sucked on her tummy, anything, just so I could taste her. I don't know if it was 3 seconds or 5 minutes but eventually, with back still arched, she reached behind her and grabbed my raging cock from between her own legs. I remember it hurting slightly as she pulled my cock away from my stomach, it was so hard it did NOT want to be bending that way. She watched me as she pulled my cock in to position ready to sink on me. I couldn't see a thing. But I knew, I just knew, her pussy was hot, wet and swollen for me. In my head, I could see it open and ready for me. Alex, still struggling to hold me in place, slowly descended onto me.
I waited for my cock to realise what was happening. At first it was almost as if I couldn't feel her. It was like I couldn't feel a thing. Alex let go of my cock and placed one hand against the wall behind my head, while the other one was flat against the base of her tummy. Almost like she was trying to touch my cock through her gorgeous body.
I was STILL waiting for my cock to realise what was happening, I had readied myself for the inevitable "try not to cum, try not to cum, try not to cum" fight but it didn't happen. It wasn't until Alex had taken all of my that I felt her pussy lips around the base of my cock. It's like my cock had been stunned into insensitivity... well, all of my cock except the base. As I felt her hot wet hole wrapped around me it made me twitch, it was like my cock was trying to escape by banging against her from the inside. As I twitched, Alex juddered and I instantly felt the gorgeous hot sticky velvet walls of her pussy latch around me. It was like a shot of light to my throbbing member. I was now able to feel every inch, no, every millimetre of her body wrapped around me. I could feel her pussy fighting against my cock, I could feel waves of wetness secreting through and enveloping my cock.
The time to battle my attempts at cumming had passed. I started fucking her, no longer Alex, her, a sex toy, my sex toy as hard as I could, as I pumped my cock in her, I held her by the hips and pulled her down on to me. Pussy juice and my pre cum mixing together and dribbling down my balls. The noise as our bodies slapped together was amazing. I could feel my cock swelling, getting ready to burst deep inside of MY Alex. Slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, our bodies still crashing against each other. I reached behind and pushed her ass down onto me, my middle finger resting across her tight little ass hole. I was ready to cum, I had been ready to cum for what seemed like 2 weeks. I was just holding back from the inevitable.
I wanted Alex, no longer my toy, to cum with me, I was desperate to hold on, I didn't want to disappoint her, I didn't want her to not feel what I was feeling. Alex started breathing heavier and heavier, before I had a chance to think she grabbed my hand and fumbled to push my fingers into her ass. I did NOT need asking twice, her puckered little hole was ready for me too, I buried two fingers inside of her, my arm resting on her hip, pulling her down and on to my cock. As her anus contracted against my fingers her pussy did the same against my cock, Alex began to murmur "I don't care, I don't care, I don't care... just.... oh god I don't care, just cum in me, I want your cum, CUM IN ME".
My head swelled and cum started to dribble from my cock. The slap, slap slap of our bodies crashing together had stopped. I was as desperate to be as far inside Alex as Alex was to have me as far in her as possible. Her clit rubbing desperately against my groin to push her over the edge with me. Her ass tightened further, her pussy felt like it halved in size before Alex let out the the most passion filled cry I had ever heard. My cock erupts inside her as I feel her contractions against me. Pulse after pulse, jet after jet, throb after throb as I shoot cum deep against her womb. Each throb as if my cock's trying to pick Alex up by itself.
Alex collapses on top of me, my fingers spill from her ass and I just hold on to her while her pussy contractions gently subside in sync with my own twitching rhythm. While we have slumped are bodies are still locked together as if our lives depended on it. Alex very gingerly raises herself above me. About a second after my still quite hard cock slaps victoriously against my body I feel a warm trickle of fluid against my shaft and balls as the most cum I've ever seen escapes Alex' body.
At this point I become very aware of how quiet it is and it all of a sudden feels awkward. Alex has a boyfriend, what the fuck have I done? ... Alex is the same, I offer to turn the light on and walk her home but she says no and hurriedly puts on her clothes and leaves.
I lie back and feel guilt followed by sadness as I realise that was the last time I would have a special anything with Alex.
We still remained friends... but a barrier had been put up. A few months pass and I invite her to our "end of first year" house party.. "Oh ok, that sounds cool, can I bring some of my friends along?"
"Sure, I don't care... just come"

seema naaz

Re: "I don't care, I don't care, just cum in me, I want your

Unread post by seema naaz » 24 Dec 2015 01:45

very erotic story keep it up

admin
Site Admin

Re: "I don't care, I don't care, just cum in me, I want your

Unread post by admin » 24 Dec 2015 09:48

thanks dear for your comment. for more english based stories you can view our other site name sexykahaniya.biz just copy past this on browser. in this site mostly we are putting English and Arabic based stories. Thanks again !