My Birthday Sex with a Good Friend - english sex story

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
sexy
Platinum Member

My Birthday Sex with a Good Friend - english sex story

Unread post by sexy » 24 Dec 2015 09:51

When I was in high school, I had a good friend who was a year behind me. We can call her "Dani." She was cute but not a knockout. She had DD boobs. Anyway her birthday was exactly a year behind mine. We started hanging out with each others' mutual friends and I could always feel a slight sexual tension between us from the day we met. She was really sweet, really well-liked by everyone.
My senior year, I didn't have a driver's license (suspended for too many speeding tickets). I was hanging at a local coffee place in town with a bunch of friends. It wasn't our exact birthday but it was like a day or two after, I think. Anyway, Dani was there. We both lived on the same side of the county (relative to town). So I asked her to drive me home. It's only a 15 minute drive or so. As we're driving, we're flirting a bit and I was talking about how I missed the privilege of driving. So she offered for me to drive her car. And I was like "Well, I don't have a license so you should steer," trying to hint that she should sit in my lap and we can make a fun game out of it where she steers and I accelerate/brake. I was surprised when she agreed.
So she's in my lap and I'm somewhat conflicted about how far to push it. Of course I wanted sex. I was 18. Didn't matter that we were good friends. When you're an 18 year-old male, an opportunity for sex is placed above any friendship. But I knew she was in my lap so I thought it was pretty safe to go for it. So while she's in my lap driving, I slowly moved my hand down into her pants. I started playing with her clit. She loved it. I had the green light and I kept going.
She drove us to our old elementary school parking lot. We didn't know where else to go. Picture a setting where there is nothing for miles. That's where we grew up. But we get in the back of her car that was filled with balloons given by her friends a few days ago for her birthday. So we're cramped with the balloons and all. She's on her back spreading it for me. Her big boobs were out. For the sake of honesty, I'll just admit this wasn't my best performance. I was 18, it was really sexy, I didn't know how to last very long. So the sex was only a couple minutes. I remember she was as wet as any girl I've ever been with. When we were done, I pulled off the filled condom and dropped it in the parking lot... of the elementary school... yeah, not my best moment.
But she drove me home after that and we had a fun inside joke between us that it was our birthday gift to each other. The next weekend, we were hanging out again with a group of friends. And she offers to drive me home again. I'm like "fuck yeah, last time was awesome." I remember walking to her car and I hugged her from behind and squeezed her boobs. She grinded on me a bit but then walked to her car. During the ride home (a longer drive this time - more like 25 minutes), I was waiting for her to drive us someplace to fuck again. I didn't talk about it because you know how teens can be. We both wanted the other to make the first move. But she turned on to my road and I was thinking "oh shit, I'm not getting any tonight?" And she ends up driving me to the end of my road and giving me head. That was an unexpected surprise.
After that, I don't really remember what happened. In the coming weeks, we didn't fool around anymore for whatever reasons. To be honest, I felt like she was into me for more than sex. And she figured out I wasn't interested in being more than friends with benefits. That's probably why we stopped. It also probably didn't help that I was bragging to my team-mates about it during football practice the following Monday after the first time we did it. After that, the whole school knew (small town). We stayed friends. I remember during college one night, I ran into her and her sister and they came back to my place with a couple friends. Dani now had a boyfriend who was with her that night so she wasn't available for sex. She thought I was trying to nail her sister and wouldn't stop saying shit like "you are NOT going to fuck my sister tonight, got it?" She must have said it every single time we interacted. I had no interest in her sister but she thought I did, apparently. I guess I was a bit of a slut and she thought I would wanna complete that sibling experience. What's funny is a buddy of mine fucked her sister that night... in my apartment. Not sure if Dani was cool with it or not.
Anyway, that's my story. I'm not the best story-teller but I like to share. I'm still long-distance friends with "Dani." This means we talk briefly once every few years via social media. She's still cute and if I were single I would definitely wanna hit that again and make up for my sub-par performance years ago.