reddit - Christmas party hook-up

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
sexy_parul
Expert Member

reddit - Christmas party hook-up

Unread post by sexy_parul » 30 Dec 2015 09:34

I wasn't originally going to post this story until next month when the craziness of the holidays had passed, but considering this is a Christmas-related story, I thought I better post it right away.
So last week I hooked up with the daughter of a co-worker. She was 19 and in her first year of community college. I'm still kind of in shock over how it happened.
I'm a real estate agent and our office was having a Christmas party in the restaurant of a local hotel. At 31, I'm one of the younger realtors in our office and I attended mostly out of obligation. My wife stayed home since it was the only way I could get out of going to her company's Christmas party.
By around 7 p.m. I had schmoozed with everyone and was ready to call it a night. But before I could escape, Santa Claus made his appearance and the party was suddenly lively again. As guests lined up to take pictures, I made my way to the lobby bar, where the Lakers-Thunder game was playing on TV.
That's when I saw her. She was thin with pale skin and reddish hair. She had a pretty face and a killer body, but her best feature was a round bubble butt. She seemed to accentuate this by the way she arched her back in the barstool, sipping on what looked like a strawberry daiquiri.
"Aren't you a little young to be at the bar?" I teased, as I reached across the bar for a menu.
"I need to do something to keep myself from going crazy," she replied, not looking up from her drink.
I laughed. "Your secret's safe with me."
We made small talk and I discovered her name was Kelly and she was the daughter of one of the senior instructors. Her mom had dragged her to the party at the last minute.
Our conversation went surprisingly well, considering the age difference. It probably had to do with the fact that I wasn't explicitly trying to hook up with her. I was being flirty, yeah, but what would a 19-year-old girl want to do with a guy in his 30s? Maybe she thought I was playing hard to get, but whatever it was, she seemed to like me.
"Oh great, I have only 2 percent battery left," she whined. "What are are we going to do now?"
"We?" I asked.
"Yeah, we. Where are we going from here?"
The thought of leaving the party with her hadn't even crossed my mind.
"Hold on, I'll be right back," she said. With that she scampered over to her mom and her co-workers for a group shot with Santa Claus. She returned a couple minutes later, her eyes mischievous.
"So did you think about what we're going to do?" she asked.
I had to think quick. "There's a house not too far from here that's supposed to have a really awesome Christmas display set to music. Want to go see?"
"Yeah, perfect," she said. "But I have to be back before the party is over."
"We'll be quick, don't worry," I replied.
We escaped out the back entrance and climbed into my truck. It took all my strength not to stare at her beautiful figure. It wasn't until she was perched in my seat that I noticed she had a perky set of titties.
Maybe I wasn't as discreet as I thought.
"You like what you see?" she giggled.
I laughed nervously. "Yeah, sorry."
"Don't be sorry," she said. "Come get a closer look."
With that I leaned in for a kiss. Not on her lips, but on her neck, simultaneously reaching up her blouse and getting a handful of her soft breasts. She moaned and I bit down on her shoulder.
We spent the next 10 minutes in a heavy makeout session, with a lot of petting and teasing. She lifted up my shirt and kissed my chest, and then my stomach. Finally she undid my belt and pulled out my hard cock, which was already dripping with precum.
She didn't suck it. Instead, she tugged on it, massaging it and teasing it. She saddled me and I cupped both her breasts, placing them in my mouth and hungrily sucking on them. I half expected her to stop me when I reached for her pants and undid her jeans. But she put up no resistance, and her jeans were soon on the floorboard.
She was wearing a purple thong, which was just perfect for her curvy ass. I pulled those off too.
I reclined my seat and she sat on my dick. I'm telling you -- the feeling of my hard dick sliding into her wet pussy was the best feeling in the world.
We humped each other for about 5 minutes before I came deep inside her. (Yeah, it wasn't a long session, but car sex isn't supposed to be long.) The only thing sexier than watching Kelly take off her clothes was watching her put it back on. The way she lifted her ass up and wiggled into those tight jeans -- it gets me hard just thinking about it.
We ended up exchanging numbers and we've texted a couple times. I still haven't decided if I'd see her again.
---------------------------------------------------------

Fuck Me if you can