Keep the man away - Ten first Ten lesbian erotic story

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
sexy_parul
Expert Member

Keep the man away - Ten first Ten lesbian erotic story

Unread post by sexy_parul » 07 Jan 2016 18:05

Jan Comes Home

(And She Cheers Me Up!)

An Erotic Tale of Lesbian Awakening

[/size]
When my best friend left for Europe, my husband and I dropped her off at the airport. It was terrible, losing Jan for two years, but I’d stopped after getting my master’s degree and she’d been given a wonderful opportunity to study abroad with a full scholarship. She’d come back with her Doctorate, and so I was happy for her. When she left, we were the best of friends and thanks to instant messaging, social media, and voice-over IP, we remained the best of friends for the two years we were separated.

That was a lifesaver. I needed her.

Two weeks after she landed in Brussels, I’d just finished messaging her on the phone, excited because I’d been away on a business trip but lucked out and got to come home early. I looked forward to surprising my husband and enjoying an unexpected weekend together.

Well. I surprised him. I surprised him enough that he involuntarily yanked his hands back, forcing his secretary to go deeper than she would have liked so that she choked like crazy, pulled away and screamed at him. Before she noticed me, she smacked him across the face and shouted, “What kind of an asshole gets rough like that without any warning?”

He didn’t respond. She turned around and saw me. I said, “The same kind of asshole who blows her married boss in his wife’s bedroom.” She was naked, and when she ran out of the room, I followed after her, pushed her out the front door without any clothes on, and locked it. She pounded on the door for a while before she gave up, and I hoped everyone in the neighborhood saw her naked before she got into her car.

I kicked my husband out, too. Unfortunately, he was dressed by then. He drove away and I called a locksmith and changed all the locks. I put all of his stuff on the front yard and laughed when it rained.

And that was it for me being strong.

I wept like a baby after the drama and for two years I’d been depressed. If I hadn’t been able to talk with Jan I wouldn’t have made it. And then one day, she showed up at my door with her luggage. She was home!

We hugged for a while and then she pushed me away. “You’ve been really depressed, Honey. When was the last time you took a shower?”

I admitted that I’d taken one Wednesday morning. It was Saturday afternoon. She grabbed my arm and guided me to the bathroom. A half hour later we were sipping wine and catching up. She asked if she could stay with me for a few days. She’d received a teaching fellowship at our alma mater and needed to find an apartment. I was overjoyed that she was going to be local. I helped her to the spare bedroom and she patted the bed and told me to sit.

I sat down next to her, and she had a really curious expression on her face. Eventually, she said, “I know how to cheer you up.”

“How?”

She grabbed my hand and said, “When I was first in Brussels I was so damned homesick I cried all the time. After a week, another girl there decided she’d had enough. We made love.” Before I could even properly react to the comment, Jan’s mouth was on mine.

Jan’s lips were soft, sweet. There was tenderness to the kiss that I had not experienced in so damned long, and I almost wept because such an experience was still possible for me. Our mouths were closed but there still seemed to be passion behind it. When she broke the kiss away, she smiled at me softly.

“Jan,” I said, “I don’t… I just don’t…”

She smiled again, reached out and stroked my cheek and said, “It’s okay. We don’t have to do anything.”

“That’s not what I meant,” I said, shaking my head. “I mean, I don’t know what to do, I’ve never been with a woman. Hell, I haven’t been with a man in two years.”

She smiled at me, leaned forward, and kissed me again. Her hand moved to my cheek. She cupped my face as she kissed me. When she pulled back again, she said, “Well then how about you just experience what happens and don’t worry about doing anything?”

Before I had a chance to answer, she leaned forward and kissed me once again. This time, her tongue wriggled between my lips and she began exploring my mouth. I felt myself melting. I felt the situation completely taking over. Worries or fears about whether I’d do things right or be enjoyable just disappeared with her kiss and her caress.

Her hands moved down slowly, over my neck and then over my t-shirt and down to the small of my back where she rubbed softly. And then, before I even really understood that she was doing it, she had my shirt gathered up and she was lifting it off. I couldn’t even remember her breaking the kiss to pull my shirt off over my head, but her hands were traveling over my bare back now, then moving around to gently squeeze and cup at my breasts.

She gently eased me back onto the bed, and then moved her mouth down over my chin to the hollow of my throat, and then her lips found my nipples. Again, everything was tender and beautiful but on the same token, there was intensity to the situation I found extraordinary. I didn’t know what to do with my hands, so I just lifted one up and let it gently rest on the back of her head, running my fingers through her soft brown hair and just experiencing the feel of her. It was astounding really. I lay there, and I just took what she gave.

She moved lower, kissing over my abdomen. And when she got to the waistband of my shorts, I breathed in sharply. Her head came up and she flashed a smile at me. And then her hands were working on my buttons and then unzipping me. She moved my shorts down over my thighs, then down over my knees to my ankles, and pulled them off. I felt strangely exposed, but also, not nervous anymore. I can’t explain how I’d calmed down that way, and I was still excited as hell despite the easing of my nerves. Her hands moved up, and then my panties were traveling the same way my shorts had. A moment later, they, too, were on the floor. She smiled, ran her fingers from my ankles to my shins, over my knees and my thighs, and let them rest on my hips as she just looked at me for a moment.

Then, she stood. I watched as she lifted her own shirt over her body. Unlike me, she was wearing a bra. She reached around her back, unhooked it, and a moment later, it was on the floor. Her breasts were beautiful. They were on the smallish side, but that fit with her very petite frame.

Her hands moved down, and I watched as she unbuttoned her jeans. I was transfixed as the zipper came down and revealed soft blue underwear beneath it. Her jeans came down, and then the blue panties. Now, both of us were naked. She climbed up on to the bed, leaned down, and kissed me, and I could feel her thigh between my legs as I involuntarily pushed myself up, rubbing gently against it. She seemed to almost chuckle, but she continued to kiss me and run her hands along my sides and all the while, her thigh increased its pressure on me and I realized her pussy was against my thigh as well.

We kind of rubbed each other like that for a while, making out more than anything else, letting our hands wander about. But the real intense stimulations were those whispers of sensations as our thighs pushed against each other. It went on to the point where I was mad with arousal. It was only then that she finally lifted herself up and just dived between my legs. It was shocking and unexpected because everything else she’d done had been so damned slow and soft, but suddenly, her mouth was on me, and she was attacking my pussy ravenously with her lips and her tongue.

I cried out immediately, and though I hadn’t intended it, my hands went right to her head, and my fingers tangled up in her hair, holding her close as I pushed myself against her. She didn’t seem to mind at all. Her tongue explored teasingly through my folds, and then plunged deep inside of me. She began moving it, almost like it was a little cock, a slick little cock that she was fucking me with. It was wonderful! I moaned crazily, and she just kept up the attack. I think it was right then that I realized I didn’t care if I was good at it or not. I didn’t only want to be on the receiving end of this, so I started pulling at her head. It took a while to get her away, but she finally looked up at me with a curious expression on her face.

I kept pulling her until she was on top of me again, then I pulled her face to mine, and I kissed her deeply. She smiled. But then when I kept pulling, reaching down to her shoulders, pulling her up, she finally got the idea of what it was I wanted. So she wormed her way up until she was straddling my face, lifting herself up a bit. And then she reached down and gently stroked my hair and lowered herself onto my face. Experimentally, I pushed out my tongue. I was surprised at how she tasted which was silly since I didn’t know what to expect in the first place. All in all, it was essentially nothing. She tasted erotic; that was for sure. And it sure was sexy, but there was no distinctive flavor. There was just her beautiful pussy, and her lovely hooded little button, and I tried to do what she did, and I’m sure it was awkward and crazy, but she moaned softly as my tongue pushed up into her. She let me lick her that way for a while, and then began turning around.

When she was facing the other direction, she leaned down and while I continued my awkward and fumbling attempts to give her pleasure, she leaned down and began kissing and licking at my clit. I was actually thankful for it. Not just for the pleasure she was giving me, but because it gave me something, some understanding of what I could be doing to her. I focused my attention on her clit, and I moved my tongue around in circles as she did to mine. She sucked on my clit, and I sucked on hers. I started to gain more confidence and moved my hands up to squeeze at her ass cheeks, and then to run along her back, over her shoulders, and then back up to her ass cheeks.

Perhaps the most thrilling part of all was that occasionally my tongue would pass over her and she would let out a low moan. It gave me even more confidence. I licked and I sucked with more earnest desire to please her, holding tightly to her. And all the while, she continued her wonderful attention on my pussy with her mouth. It was really beautiful! Sure it was sexy, it was hot, and it was filled with lust but there was something beyond that, too. It was fulfilling. I held her tightly, continued to lick.

And then the most incredible thing happened. She suddenly lifted her head up and cried out, and I felt her whole body jerk as she came. The idea that I had made her cum was so overwhelming to me that I shook underneath her from excitement. I held her tight, and I just began licking furiously at her. Again, there was no technique; there was no knowledge of what I was doing. There was just overwhelming excitement. She moaned and I licked and she finally pulled away, too sensitive to take anymore. I stared at her in wonder, and she dove between my legs again, this time pushing fingers into me as she licked and sucked at my clit.

It took almost no time at all. After just a minute or so, I cried out, bucking my hips against her fingers and she began moving them rapidly. She took her mouth from my clit, moved up to kiss me, but kept her fingers working in and out, fast and hard until finally I was shaking so uncontrollably that she slowed and eventually stopped, pulling her fingers out and instead, just holding my pussy softly in her hands letting one hand stroke my cheek, and the other just squeeze at my mound while her lips caressed my cheek and my tongue and my lips and my throat until finally, both of us lay there and drifted off to sleep.

In the morning, she woke me up with a kiss and asked, “Feel better?”

I did. I felt a hell of a lot better. I kissed her back passionately and she pushed me away with a giggle. “Hey!” she said. “That’s for when one of us is depressed.”

I smile broadly and said, “It’s all too much. I don’t think I can take it. How will I ever go on? I’ll never find love again. Nobody loves me and—”

She silenced me with a kiss and we ended up having brunch instead of breakfast because we didn’t leave the bedroom until about noon. While we ate I suggested she shouldn’t bother finding an apartment. I had a three bedroom house and since I worked from home, I could drive her back and forth to the University until she got a car. She insisted on paying rent and I let her, figuring I’d put all the money in a savings account anyway. Jan was back. My best friend was back for good. Everything was wonderful so it was strange that I was still depressed.

Every single chance I got.
---------------------------------------------------------

Fuck Me if you can

sexy_parul
Expert Member

Re: Keep the man away - Ten first lesbian erotic story

Unread post by sexy_parul » 07 Jan 2016 18:06

April’s Arousing Afternoon: A First Lesbian Sex Short
It was the end of the semester and our last class together after months of working on presentations and projects together. Admittedly, I was a bit depressed because it had been my first semester of college and I had felt so welcomed and reassured by Macey. So, when she invited me over to her house for an end-of –school celebration, I happily accepted, glad that our friendship wasn’t necessarily going to end with the class.

Truthfully, I had a bit of a girl crush going on with Macey as well. She was smart and funny and seemed so self-assured, though she was only a year ahead of me in school. She seemed to know everybody and when we were together, I felt like I felt back home. I felt secure. Of course, I didn’t just like her because she was some kind of ticket to the social world at school. She was also very beautiful and, though I didn’t go for girls, I couldn’t deny good looks when they slapped me in the face. Macey was very beautiful, naturally and not obnoxiously. She didn’t wear a lot of make-up or anything; she was just stunning as she was. Her long dark hair and crystal blue eyes, the inheritance of her Irish background she told me, were gorgeous and gave her girlishness a deeper look. Overall, I found that, during many of our sessions together, I was looking at her and studying her more than what we were supposed to be focused on. So, yeah, I was definitely excited to be invited over.

She told me to wear a swimsuit since we would be spending a good part of the day in the pool. I was only too happy to oblige because summer weather was already hitting hard. I have to admit that I did spend some time choosing which suit to wear, finally picking a nice red one that worked well with my blond hair. I looked at myself in the mirror and enjoyed seeing how my bikini bottoms lifted my ass cheeks and then, I laughed. For God’s sake, I wasn’t going on a date. I might as well have been though. When I got to Macey’s, I was again stunned by how attractive she was. She was wearing a bikini that was barely covering her body. It was a metallic blue that highlighted her eyes and I actually found myself feeling a bit physically excited by her presence, but I made myself come back down to earth as I followed her out to the back.

The pool was a beautiful one designed to be like a tropical lagoon and soon, we were laughing and playing and swimming around like we were ten years old. Macey jumped me and weighed me down with her body until I slipped under water with her. When I came back up, she was right beside me, water streaming down her hair and face and over her breasts. She pushed up even more closely and then, undid her top. I stared in shock and she giggled. “Oh, come on, April, have some fun and relax. Come on.” She reached out and pulled at the tie for my bikini top. Suddenly, it was untied and falling down, my breasts falling free right in front of her.

I wasn’t sure what to do so I did nothing. She giggled again and wiggled in the water in front of me and then, she pulled her hand out of the water and showed me her bottoms before tossing them to the side of the pool. Then, she moved very close to me and took my hands and began to pull me with her to the side. When we got there, she let go of my hands and ducked below the water and then, I felt her tugging on my bottoms and suddenly, I was naked and she was coming up out of the water with my bottoms in her hand. She threw them out of the pool like she had with her own. “Isn’t that better?”

She swam backwards and floated on her back for a moment, her lovely tits standing up and her nipples hard. I watched as she swam in a circle and came back to me. She swam past me to the side of the pool and hiked herself up to sit on the edge and then, she patted the cement at her side. “Get over here.” I was frozen for a moment and then, I began to move stiffly in her direction, hiking myself up awkwardly to sit on the edge by her side. I was embarrassed to be sitting there naked but I was also shockingly turned on by her naked body right beside mine. She turned her head and smiled at me and then, splashed into the shallow end again, ducking under the water as she swam away, her ass bobbing in the water before it disappeared underneath the surface.

She came back to me and lifted herself again and I was treated to the sight of water streaming down between her pert breasts and over her hard nipples and even lower, as it trailed over her taut stomach and over the cleft between her legs. My eyes lingered on her pussy until she turned her body expertly and sat down by me again. As the sound of the water at the sides of the pool filled my ear, she began to move closer. I already felt embarrassed that we were sitting buck naked, but as she moved closer I felt a thrill that I just couldn’t explain.

Her pussy was bare and it was amazing to see the tiny button of her clit, so obvious and evident. She was clearly very turned on and I was getting there myself. I spread my legs and she scooted up about six inches away from me, and with our pussies that close together, she moved her hand down and began to rub at herself. There was something so erotic about watching her, something that was just sweet and dirty at the same time.

She rubbed in circles for about fifteen or twenty seconds and then she began tapping herself lightly with the palm of her hand and her fingertips. I was so turned on. I couldn’t believe what was happening, and the desire was so strong that I had to reach my own hand down and began touching my own pussy. It was just an undeniable need, but even more than that need, I felt a new and powerful desire to touch her. I took her wrist and her hand away and then pushed mine where hers had been. I loved touching her. I rubbed her clit and delighted in her moans and her responses.

She leaned back and I heard her say, “Oh my God! Oh, Oh!” and I looked at her face. It was the very picture of lust with her mouth half open and her eyes half closed, her head hanging back slightly so that her dark hair hung down behind her. She started wriggling her body, moving her hips forward against my hand. Then she looked up at me and smiled, and it was amazing because even though I had my hand on her pussy and even with her full breasts and her beautiful curves she was obviously a woman, she looked so girlish. I just thought she was cute, and there just seemed to be something wrong about having my hand atop a pussy in those circumstances. I couldn’t believe what I was doing. I’d never been with a woman before, and when I saw her smiling at me, I had to lean forward to kiss her and to try to turn cute into sexy.

I pulled my hand away from her pussy. Instead, I put it right on the back of her head and began to kiss her. The feel of her tongue was amazing. I couldn’t believe how electric the sensation was. It was such a different kiss than what I was used to, the urgent rough kiss of a man. Instead it was tender and sweet, and as we kissed, we scooted closer together and our pussies touched. She began moving her hips so that we were rubbing against each other. I explored more urgently with my tongue, kissing and licking her mouth, but she suddenly pulled away. I thought I’d done something wrong but she was still smiling.

She reached into her purse and pulled out a small white tube. I didn’t know what it was at first but when she turned a little knob at the bottom and it suddenly started vibrating, I understood. She smiled again, put her hand on my chest and pushed me back until I was lying flat on the ground with my legs spread wide. I pulled myself up onto my elbows so I could watch as that white tube descended. All of a sudden, I felt the most incredible sensations running through my clit as the vibrator was positioned right above it. It was amazing. Even more amazing, she leaned down and began flicking her tongue at me as she used it. I was groaning, and then I started moaning uncontrollably.

I couldn’t believe it. It was astounding. She kept licking at me as I grew closer and closer to an explosive orgasm and suddenly I just started giggling. Have you ever started giggling to where you can’t stop? I mean, have you ever done it to where it’s such an overwhelming thing that even though it’s completely inappropriate you can’t help it? I should have been moaning, I should have been groaning, I should have been saying something like, “Oh, God! Oh yes, do it, do it, do it!”, and instead I was erupting in giggles. She looked up at me for a moment and then she started giggling.

It was hilarious. Both of us were giggling and both of us were naked. The vibrator was still right above my clit. She finally pulled it away and laughing, moved up to embrace me, holding me as we giggled together. It was so silly and funny but it was also beautiful. I continued to laugh but eventually I got control of myself and when I did I held her close and kissed her again and that got everything back on track. She leaned into me, about to move back down on me but I instead moved my head so that I could get lower, kissing her breasts as I did. She moaned but in just a moment, she pushed me away.

She got just a little bit rough with me, grabbing my shoulders and turning me around so that I was on all fours. She then pressed my head down until it was against the deck of the pool and I was arched backwards. Then the vibrator hit my clit again, this time from underneath as she began pushing her tongue into my pussy. She was still giggling a little bit and it was electric but I was too far gone to giggle. I moaned, crying out, “Oh God! Oh, Oh God! Yes! Oh!” She continued to assault my clit with the vibrating little tube and thrust her tongue in and out of me. It was pushing me past the point of no return.

I knew I was going to cum, and cum hard, quickly. I started moaning louder and moving more forcefully, and I think she got the picture because she stopped using the vibrator on my clit and instead focused her tongue there. The vibrator she plunged into my pussy. The effect was wonderful. It was like a slightly smaller cock than I was used to but the feel of it vibrating within me as her tongue worked on my clit was too much and I screamed as I came. The pleasure cascaded over me so powerfully that I shook. I started moving furiously against that little dildo. I pushed myself against her mouth and she tortured me with her tongue, not letting up at all until I was shaking so badly that we almost fell into the pool.

Only then did she back away. I paused for a moment, completely unable to function, but after a moment I grabbed the dildo out of her hand. I grabbed her and forcefully turned her around. I didn’t just put the dildo on her, instead I spanked her ass twice and I delighted in the way that she yelped and then giggled. I took the dildo and I put it against her clit as she had done with mine and I pushed my tongue between her folds to lick at her. I had never tasted a woman before and it was so musky and sweet and erotic, that my pussy spasmed again as I licked.

I thrust my tongue in and out of her like a little cock as she pressed hard against me. I moved up and bit playfully at her ass cheeks as I continued to move the vibrator over her, moving it up and down her lips while she squealed and moaned. It was fun to play with her, but I wanted to make her cum as I had cum and so I took the vibrator and thrust it hard in and out. I would have put my tongue on her clit, but I desperately wanted to see the dildo move in and out. I reached my hand around and began furiously working my fingers over her clit as I fucked her. She moaned, and then her moans turned into strong and almost pitiful wails. For a moment, I thought she was gonna cry but then she shouted out, “Oh God, I’m cumming! I’m cumming!” and I moved the vibrator harder and faster in her.

I pushed in deep and worked my other hand furiously over her until eventually she stopped pushing back against me. She moved my hand away from her clit, but I was able to wrap it around her waist and keep forcing the dildo in and out of her. She struggled but I kept it up until she screamed, “Stop! Oh fuck! Stop! Please!” and I gave in and let it go. She turned around panting, leaned in against me and we both fell to the deck, kissing each other and holding each other tight.

Finally, she let me go and rolled away from me onto her back. “Oh God, that was amazing.” She pushed herself up and reached down to give me a hand and help me to my feet. I was suddenly, strangely self-conscious and seeming to sense my discomfort, she folded me in her arms and gave me a hug. Feeling her body against mine was so wonderful; I just melted into her.

She pulled back and looked at me and said in a formal voice, like she was my boss or a professor or something, “You know, April, I think you have shown great promise.”

I stared at her. “Uh, what?”

She nodded. “Yeah, when I first saw you, I thought, now there’s a girl who could use a friend. You looked so lost that first day.” I smiled a little, remembering how lost I had felt and amazed that she had seen that in me. “So, you were my little project for the semester.”

I put my hands on my hips, leaned forward and gave her a kiss. “Oh, yeah? Well, then, how did I turn out?”

She wrapped her arms around my waist. “Oh, A+ all the way, baby, A++.”

Standing there with her, I had to agree.

Fuck Me if you can

sexy_parul
Expert Member

Re: Keep the man away - Ten first lesbian erotic story

Unread post by sexy_parul » 07 Jan 2016 18:07

Blood Lust

A Vampire Erotica Lesbian Short

By Kandace Tunn

She had killed her first three sexual partners. She hadn’t meant to, but their flesh had gotten so hot and so intense. Their heartbeat, which had exploded at the same time of their orgasm, had felt so overwhelming, so powerful, that she could just not control herself. She found that as her teeth sank into their flesh and their blood poured into her mouth, it was the most incredible orgasm she had ever had. Of course, it wouldn’t do. She’d already been instructed by Sherilyn that she couldn’t kill indiscriminately. The key to a long life was maintaining anonymity and bodies tended to take anonymity from you.

With the first, Sherilyn said, it was understandable. When you’re newly changed, the sensations are overwhelming. After the second, she said don’t let it happen again. After the third, though, Sherilyn was angry. “What will I do with you?!” she screamed. “I tell you now, by all that I am, we cannot have these deaths.”

There was a long pause and neither spoke. Finally, Sherilyn took her chin and pulled it up to face her. She felt, suddenly, embarrassed. She was, after all, still naked, still on top of her victim. He was still inside of her, though he had grown soft as she had drank his blood from his neck. “I . . .I just couldn’t help myself.”

“Well, you better learn to help yourself, JoAnn. This is another body that we have to get rid of and another town we have to leave. Sometimes, I wonder why the fuck I made you in the first place.”

Of course, JoAnn knew how to deal with that. She looked at Sherilyn and smiled. She climbed off of the dead man’s body and kissed Sherilyn, pushing her tongue deep into her mouth, knowing that the taste of blood still in her mouth would thrill her maker. She pulled away, gratified as Sherilyn smiled. “That is why you keep me around, Sherilyn.” she said.

She reached out and pinched Sherilyn’s nipple through her dress. Sherilyn sighed. “I can’t stay angry at you, but we have to leave.” She looked JoAnn up and down. “As much as I would love to stay here for a while.”

She looked around the hotel room, searching for anything that could help dispose of the body. In the end, she simply wrapped the body up in a blanket and, lifting it up with hand, opened the door to walk out.

They made it to the car without a problem and the body went into the trunk. “We only have a few hours until dawn,” Sherilyn said. “We’ll only be able to drive a few hours before holing up for the night. I hate to leave the goddamn body in the trunk.”

She pulled out of the parking lot and onto the freeway. They had taken to motels and hotels right next freeway entrances and exits, so if the need for a hasty retreat, such as the current situation required, arose, they would be able to leave without arousing too much suspicion.

JoAnn looked at her maker. She was beautiful. While JoAnn had long black hair, even more lustrous now than it had been before, Sherilyn had hair that was nearly golden and hung down across her shoulders in ringlets. With the pale complexion that all vampires shared, she looked almost like a china doll. In fact, if it weren’t for the perfect womanly body, you might think she truly was a china doll come to life. A china doll with tits, JoAnn thought. She chuckled at that and Sherilyn looked over at her. “Hey, this is serious. What am I going to do with you?”

JoAnn smiled. “Well, I think you’re going to have to teach me how to get fucked without eating.”

Sherilyn had to laugh at that, and the miles passed behind them.

At around four a.m., Sherilyn started getting nervous. Dawn could come anytime from about five o’clock on. She saw a sign up ahead for a travel hotel and pulled off the freeway and into the parking lot. “We’re going to have to leave the body in the car through the day,” she said. “I hate doing that, but I don’t know if there’s a choice.”

She got out of the car, walked into the lobby and got a room while JoAnn waited. JoAnn could still smell the man in the trunk. It wasn’t the same fresh and inviting smell as when he was alive. It was the smell of death, and while she didn’t find it unpleasant, she wondered how anyone could walk near the car and not find it unpleasant.

When Sherilyn came back, she asked her, “Will it stink?”

Sherilyn shook her head. “Without the blood, the rotting will take quite a long time. No one will smell the corpse for a couple of days. We’re safe for the day.”

It was pitch dark, but Sherilyn said it felt as if dawn was creeping along the horizon. So, the two went into their room, closed the curtains and to be safe, hung one of the blankets on the curtain rod as well. Sherilyn put the Do Not Disturb sign on the front of the door, and then, to be sure, dead bolted it.

JoAnn looked at her. She was lovely. She walked up to Sherilyn while she was still fiddling with the door and wrapped her arms around her from behind, placing her hands over her breasts as she did so. Sherilyn said, “Not now,” but JoAnn didn’t stop. She leaned forward through those blond ringlets of hair and kissed Sherilyn’s neck. Sherilyn let out a soft moan. “Damn you, JoAnn.” Then she turned and put her mouth on JoAnn’s.

A month ago, JoAnn had only been with one woman and had only been with one man. When Sherilyn had found her, late one evening after a particularly bad date where she had actually refused a ride home and sat at the table drinking wine glass after wine glass, her evident fate of spinstership in her mind, she had found herself face to face with Sherilyn.

Sherilyn had smiled at her, had been quite charming actually, and when Sherilyn offered her a lift home, she had realized with her date gone she was stranded, and she had accepted. Three hours later, she had been with the woman, relishing the taste and the experience of it. Four hours later, she had opened her eyes and seen more clearly than ever before and with a desperate thirst for blood. Now, three months later, she had not only been with a woman, but three additional men, all of whom had satisfied more than her sexual urges.

She felt Sherilyn’s hands reaching down to grab at her ass. Since her change, JoAnn liked her ass more than anything. Before it had happened, she had always felt it was just a little too flabby, not quite tight enough. No matter how much she worked out, how much she hit the weights or the aerobics, the yoga, the Pilates, nothing seemed to make it the perfect shape she longed for. When she first sat up, though, still dazed from her transformation, she had felt incredible. Looking in the mirror, she had seen that she finally had the ass she had longed for. Her breasts too, while she had always thought they were too large and a bit droopy, had pulled up and firmed. Her nipples had even seemed changed, from almost inverted to rock hard bullets at all times.

As Sherilyn squeezed and pulled her close, pushing her tongue into her mouth and relishing the last vestiges of the blood she had fed on, she thought about the first time she had looked in the mirror and stared at her new body. It wasn’t until a few days later that she realized what the transformation had done to her hair. It had always been her best feature, but now there were no stray hairs that wouldn’t stay tamed. There was nothing to fuss with anymore. She would step out of the shower, blow dry her hair, and even if she let it drip dry, it would have that perfect lustrous sheen and body that she had worked hours to achieve before her change.

She was happy with everything that had happened to her. While she had occasionally gone to bars before her change, she had always sat waiting until all the other attractive girls had been taken. Only then would she get the dregs, the men who hadn’t been able to find a partner. They would come up to her then, gracing her with their presence.

That wasn’t true for her now. On her third night as a vampire, she had stepped up to the bar and before she could even sit down on the stool, there was a man offering her a drink. She had enjoyed that man. She’d enjoyed his company, the drink and, later, feeling him inside of her. She had also enjoyed tearing into his throat.

She felt herself falling because Sherilyn was pushing her back onto the bed. She watched as Sherilyn pulled her dress all the way over her head and then stood there. Sherilyn was naked now. She never wore underwear of any kind. Sherilyn’s body was just as perfect as her own. She licked her lips. Sherilyn reached down and pulled off the jeans that she wore, and without bothering to take off her shirt, she buried her face between her legs. The feeling was incredible. She still had that astounding softness she had had the first night, that amazing tenderness that separated sleeping with a man from sleeping with a woman.

Now that JoAnn’s senses were heightened, every sensation was multiplied. Every flick of Sherilyn’s tongue was like thirty. Every touch of Sherilyn’s fingers on her thighs was like a hundred hands. Sherilyn pushed her tongue inside of her, using it like a little penis, moving it in and out over and over.

JoAnn shuddered against her, reached down and grabbed fistfuls of Sherilyn’s hair, pushing herself against her maker’s face. Sherilyn giggled against her pussy which set JoAnn to giggling as well. It was remarkable to her, as Sherilyn laid her head on her thigh laughing. She had seen her maker single-handedly kill seven men as the two talked in the very late hours of the night, or perhaps the early hours of the morning. The two had left their little hotel, and the men were drunk and bold and saw the two as easy prey. Not a one had been left with a drop, and uncharacteristically, Sherilyn had left them drained in the alley.

Here she was, that killing machine, giggling against JoAnne’s thigh. When the laughter finally died down, she pulled her back against her pussy and moaned as the tongue got back to work. JoAnn arched her back against her face. The most amazing thing about the change was the dexterity it gave the transformed. Sherilyn could move her tongue in ways no human could, back and forth and up and down and over and twirling and—JoAnn cried out at the intensity of the sensations between her legs. What Sherilyn was doing was impossibly good. She grabbed the ringlets tighter, moaning.

Finally, it was too much. She groaned, bucked forward, and came hard. An orgasm for her was so different now. She felt it between her legs, but also over her whole body. It was as though her fingers, toes, nose, eyes, and even her elbows had become clits and every one of the clits was overwhelmed with the sensation rushing through her. It was so powerful, it was as close to pain as pleasure could get. She realized she was forcing Sherilyn between her legs harder, wrapping them around her maker’s neck. It was alright. They no longer needed to breathe.

Finally, JoAnn pushed her away. “I can’t…oh, fuck!...I can’t take any more.” Sherilyn rolled over and laughed. She climbed up and kissed her, a long slow kiss.

“I still don’t know what I’m going to do with you.” She continued to move up until she was above JoAnn. She sat down on her face. JoAnn loved her pussy, loved the taste of it, the feel of it. She pushed out her tongue, and Sherilyn let out a long sigh. Joann’s hands trailed up her thighs and grasped her ass, squeezing it tightly as she worked her tongue in impossible ways and her maker squirmed above her.

She loved the taste. She’d had only one experience with a woman before the change, and while it was sweet and tender and good, it was nothing like Sherilyn. With Jennyfer, she had tasted the sweet and musky slit, run her tongue over it and sucked on the clit. Sherilyn’s pussy had depths so beyond the human. It was still sweet and musky, but whether it was JoAnn’s new senses or just the changes in Sherilyn, there was more. There was a power and strength behind the taste. It was hot and strong even though the rest of their bodies remained cool, almost cold, to the touch. She pushed her tongue in deeper and wriggled it as Sherilyn’s pussy mashed against her mouth.

Finally, she lifted her head and focused on the clit. Her maker moaned in delicious agony. For them, the clit was so intense that direct stimulation was often too much, and her maker tried to back away, but JoAnn held her, digging her fingers into her ass cheeks. She licked and sucked and nibbled at the tiny button while Sherilyn begged her to stop.

She didn’t, and her maker finally screamed and collapsed, tensing as her orgasm rushed through her. Her maker’s thighs tightened around JoAnn’s head, but JoAnn kept up the assault, licking and sucking until finally, with a gasp, Sherilyn wrenched herself off and lay next to her on the bed, writhing as every part of her body seemed to come at the same time. JoAnn leaned over and kissed her cheek, and even that seemed to elicit the same reaction as her tongue on the clit. She held her, whispering soft and slutty comments, trying to extend the sensations, and it was nearly twenty minutes before Sherilyn finally calmed down.

“Okay. I remember now.” The words came through halting breaths.

JoAnn raised an eyebrow. “Remember what?”

Sherilyn turned and smiled. “I remember why I let you get away with so much. Fuck! I can still feel you.”

JoAnn stroked her cheek. She kissed her and said softly. “I’ll try to be better.”

Sherilyn nodded. “Tomorrow, we pick up a man, and you’ll fuck him. If you can keep from killing him, wonderful. If not, we get another and then another. We’ll keep it up until you can control yourself.”

JoAnn kissed her again. “Anything you say.”

Dawn crept over the horizon, and safe in the darkness of the room, the vampires drifted to sleep. The maker was adamant that her protégé should learn control and slept with that determination in mind. JoAnn also thought of the days to come. The way she figured it, she could have six or seven me—feel their cocks and their mouths. Of course, but man number eight, Sherilyn was sure to figure out that she wasn’t even trying. Still…that was orgasm after orgasm away.

Fuck Me if you can