Keep the man away - Ten first Ten lesbian erotic story

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
sexy_parul
Expert Member

Re: Keep the man away - Ten first lesbian erotic story

Unread post by sexy_parul » 07 Jan 2016 18:08

Picked Up By Ava

A Lesbian Seduction

by Alice Drake

[/size]
Ava walked back towards me from the bar carrying another round of drinks, put them on the table and slid back into the booth next to me. Her hand rested on my leg and slid up beneath the hem of my dress and I felt a shiver run through me. I’d met Ava about two hours earlier after coming in for a drink after an argument with my soon to be ex-boyfriend. I’d walked up to the bar and ordered a large glass of wine. I had been so intent on the wine I didn’t notice anyone on the barstools, but I heard her ask if I was ok. When I turned to tell her I was fine, my mouth fell open and I stared in shock.

Ava was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. She had long brown hair with blonde highlights, and it was pulled back in a ponytail that hung halfway down her back. She had large but firm-looking breast that almost fell out of her dress. Her skin was a golden brownish color that looked like honey, and when she smiled her dark eyes twinkled. I was instantly attracted to her and I felt my stomach start to tremble in excitement.

I quickly joined Ava in a booth and one drink turned to two, then three and before I knew it a few hours had passed and I had shared emotional fears, feelings, and secrets with her as though we’d been best friends since kindergarten. As we talked, Ava’s hand slowly slid higher and higher up my leg and I found myself wanting her touch. The first think Ava told me when I began complaining about my love life was that she was gay and didn’t have to worry about jerk men, and her hand on my thigh sent shivers through me. As the drinks flowed, we got closer and closer.

Nervously, I placed my hand on Ava’s leg and she smiled at me. Her face was only inches from mine and I could feel her hand rubbing my inner thigh. My legs opened inch by inch, and Ava’s hand crept higher and higher. As her hand moved dangerously close to my panties, I squeezed her thigh hard and gasped. Ava leaned in close, and I felt her breath on my ear. “You are very beautiful, Gemma. I would love to take you home.”

I turned my head and looked at Ava. I suddenly felt terrified. I was ready to leap up from the booth and run from home when she kissed me. She cupped my face in her hands and her soft lips brushed over mine. If found myself kissing back, and her tongue somehow softer and sweeter but still insistent as it tangled with mine.

“Take me home.” I said, as we broke apart.

Ava stood up, took my hand, and pulled me out of the booth. We quickly made our way out of the crowded bar, into a taxi, and back to Ava’s apartment. All along the journey, I could feel Ava’s hands on my body, stroking and teasing me and by the time we fell through the door of her flat we both knew that we would head straight to the bedroom.

Of course, by the time we reached the bedroom, I was suddenly overcome with nerves. Ava was anything but nervous. She grabbed hold of me, pulled me toward her, and kissed me hard as she reached around to pull at the zipper that ran down the back of my dress. In seconds, she’d pulled off the soft material. Her hand ran down over my panties and her fingers slipped beneath the wet material and she stroked my wet pussy.

Ava stepped back and I watched with growing lust as she pulled off her clothes and threw them onto the floor. When she stood naked before me, I gasped again. Her large, firm breasts rested on her chest and her nipples jutted out. Her beautiful, pink pussy seemed so inviting, and I discovered that I longed to touch it, to taste it. Before I had chance, though, Ava stepped up close to me and without warning pushed her fingers into my own wet folds.

I gasped in surprise and then sighed in pleasure as I felt her fingers enter me. I reached out for something to hold on to, found her breasts, and found myself squeezing them. She moaned softly, and keeping her fingers within my slit, she pushed me along toward the bed. When we got there, she withdrew her fingers and pushed me so I fell back on the soft mattress and she fell on top of me. I moaned both from the power of the situation and a little from the disappointment that her fingers had left me, but the disappointment faded when she pulled my bra down so my much smaller tits were suddenly exposed. Again, she was aggressive. She wrapped her mouth around my nipples, sucking and biting them as her fingers slipped back beneath my panties and into my pussy.

I panted heavily as Ava fingered me and sucked on my now rock-hard nipples. I squirmed and pushed against her hand as her fingers slid deeper into me. She sucked my nipples harder as I groaned beneath her and then began to kiss down my body and over my stomach until she was knelt with her face between my legs. I guess it makes me strange that it wasn’t until her face was positioned there that I realized what was happening. I was about to sleep with a woman. I’d just had a woman’s fingers inside of me. I was…it was happening to me!

Ava certainly wasn’t lost in thought. She pulled my panties down, and even before I’d kicked them completely off my ankles, her fingers spread my pussy and her tongue slid inside. My breath caught in my throat. It was such an amazing feeling. Men who’d gone down on me had been wonderful, but this was different. It was somehow delicate by still ravenous. Her tongue explored my cunt the way it had explored my mouth. Her fingers rubbed over my clit, and I felt pleasure building inside of me. I started to pant and squirm as I felt an orgasm building.

As Ava’s tongue led me closer and closer to the kind of orgasm I knew would be different than any I’d ever experienced, I grabbed my nipples and squeezed tightly. My legs tensed and held Ava’s head trapped between my legs and I screamed and started to cum. I threw my head back and yelled loudly as Ava’s tongue and fingers continued to work furiously on me.

She kept it up for a little while, until I was ready to beg her to stop. Right before I opened my mouth to do just that, she climbed on top of me and kissed me. It was so strange and erotic to taste the musky flavor on her lips and my tongue and realize I was tasting myself. I have to admit that my heart started beating fast again. To this point, everything had been about me, but I had just climaxed in an astounding way. I knew things were going to progress to a focus on pleasing Ava, and it scared me. I didn’t know what the hell to do. If she were a man, there were a hundred ways I knew I could please her. I didn’t have the slightest idea what to do with a woman.

It didn’t really matter though. Ava was still in control and happy to stay in control. Ava pulled open a drawer on the cabinet beside her bed and took out a large strap on dildo. She smiled at me as she pulled it on, and as she came closer I reached out to touch it. It was made of rubber and so thick my hands wouldn’t close around it. It was about seven inches long, and I’d be lying if I pretended it didn’t intimidate me. What came next, though, made the strap-on seem tame. “Get on your hands and knees bitch.” Ava said.

Shocked, I did as instructed and knelt on the bed with my legs spread. It was strange because the intimidation was so intense that it somehow translated itself into desire. My emotions were confused and crazy, but even with all the thoughts sweeping over my mind like a tidal wave, I heard Ava spit on the dildo before rubbing it around my pussy. When it was coated in my juices she put the large head against my now tiny-seeming hole and slowly thrust forward so the large rubber dildo entered me.

She thrust forward in one smooth movement, and I felt the dildo force its way high up into my pussy, forcing me to open up around the hard rubber. I felt the base pressed up against me, the giant intrusion inside of me seemed impossible. My body tensed up, and Ava stood still for a moment as she gave me a chance to get used to the size of the dildo. Then, when she saw me relax, she started to thrust in and out.

I bit on my bottom lip so hard that I wondered if I drew blood. I gripped the bed sheets as the huge dildo slid in and out of my cunt. I felt Ava’s hands on my hips, holding me and pulling me back on the monstrous toy as she thrust it deep into me. My pussy clenched tight around the rubber cock and I moaned out loud as I suddenly started to cum for a second time. An intense burst of white heat exploded inside of me and my whole body shook as screamed with the sensations.

Ava pulled the dildo out of my stretched pussy and I collapsed onto the bed panting heavily. I couldn’t imagine anything else happening, but Ava walked round the bed until she stood by my head. She pulled my face up by my hair and pushed the dildo past my lips. Again I was taken by the strange and erotic taste of myself.

As I did my best to suck on the massive thing, Ava undid the straps so that the dildo was free. She pulled it out of my mouth and handed it to me. I knew she wanted me to fuck her, but taste in my mouth had made me curious. I wanted to taste Ava. So, when she climbed onto the bed, I set the dildo down and we kissed. I ran my hands all over her body and squeezed her nipples. Ava lay back on the bed and I moved down until her slit was right in front of me.

It was so surreal to see another woman’s pussy right in front of my face. I looked at it for a moment and then ran my hand over it before sliding my finger deep into her. Then, I pulled the finger out and licked it, tasting Ava and again being struck by the overwhelming and erotic sensations that coursed through me when I did. I ran my fingers up over her pussy and gently pulled it apart before finally, tentatively sliding my tongue up over her hole and onto her clit. I circled it with my tongue before sucking the little button into my mouth and gently biting on it.

Ava bucked and moaned, and I grabbed hold of her thighs. Her response gave me confidence, and I got more aggressive. I pushed two fingers into her, and my tongue flicked quickly back and forth over her hard little nub. Ava moaned louder and louder as I felt her pussy clench tight around my fingers. I pulled back and stared at her for a while until her groans got too pitiful and I pushed my tongue back on her. Ava moaned, and I felt her hands run through my long dark hair and press my face onto her pussy as she started to rub herself against my face.

“I’m gonna cum! Don’t stop! Oh fuck, I’m gonna cum!” Ava screamed.

She arched back on the bed and her whole body tensed. I could feel her legs and stomach starting to shake, and then Ava came. Her pussy clenched tight around my fingers, so tightly it hurt. I pulled my fingers out, and I did Ava’s juices ran out and down her pussy to drip on her tight ass. Her whole body shook, and I looked to see that Ava had thrown her head back and her mouth was wide open as she came, gasping for air and moaning.

I sat back on my knees and watched as Ava slowly calmed down and she regained control of her body. A large smile spread over her face, which was flushed red. Her soft, golden skin shined with sweat and as far as I was concerned, she had never looked more beautiful. I climbed on top of Ava and kissed her. It sent a thrill through me to feel pussy, so warm and hot and still pulsing, as it rubbed up against my thigh.

She finally broke off the kiss. “Was that your first time going down on a woman?” Ava asked me.

I nodded and Ava laughed. “Well Gemma, you’re a natural.”She kissed me again and reached over for the strap on dildo and passed it to me. I took it and looked at for a moment and Ava must have read my thoughts. “Just put it on and fuck me. It will make you feel so powerful.”

I did as Ava said and pulled the dildo on and up my legs untill it sat over my pussy. I ran my hand up the hard rubber shaft and, just like Ava had said, I felt a rush of power course through me. I smiled down at the gorgeous naked woman lying beneath me with her legs open. Something came over me, and I reached out and grabbed Ava’s thighs, lifting them up into the air. I pulled her legs apart and put them on my shoulders as I grabbed the rubber cock and eased it into her. It slid in a lot easier than it had had for me.

Ava sighed as the dildo enter her hole and once it was fully inside of her I pushed her legs together and pushed them back so her knees bent against her stomach. She gasped. I pulled back so the dildo slid almost all the way out of her hole and then started to move gently back and forth so only the tip was sliding in and out of her pussy.

I could see Ava lying back on the bed, her mouth open and her eyes closed in pleasure. Without warning I thrust hard and deep into her pussy. Ava screamed out in shock and pleasure and her eyes shot open. I started to fuck her hard, slamming the huge rubber cock into her tight pussy as I ran my hands down her legs and cupped her firm tits. I had never felt so powerful, so in control.

Ava panted heavily and looked up at me. As we fucked, we didn’t break eye contact and I could feel the pleasure building between us. My thrusts were getting quicker and harder and I could see Ava was getting closer and closer to cumming again but still she didn’t stop looking in my eyes. Suddenly, she moaned loudly and I felt her body shake. I knew she was cumming, but still we didn’t break eye contact. I held the dildo inside of her until she stopped, and then I finally slid it out.

Neither of us moved. We just stared at each other, breathing heavily. I pulled the dildo off and left it on the bed so I could lay next to Ava.

I ran my hands through her hair and kissed her softly before cupping her breasts to lick and suck softly on her nipples. “You need to get some sleep,” Ava said. “I don’t want to wear you out.”

I looked at Ava and wondered if what I had done was wrong. Didn’t she like what I had done? Didn’t she want to carry on all night like I did? I was about to say something to Ava when she giggled and kissed me again.

“I don’t want to wear you out tonight because tomorrow we are not leaving this bed. I have a drawer full of toys and I am going to use every single one on you. I gonna make you cum so much that by the end of it you won’t know what day it is.”

I tried to think of something to say but my mind was blank. I just put my hands on Ava’s head and kissed her before laying my head down on the pillow. I felt Ava lay next to me and I knew it would be a long time before I fell asleep.

But I was wrong, I was asleep in minutes and it was a deep sleep and I did not wake again until morning. Then, I awoke to the sunlight shining through the windows of the apartment and the amazing sight of Ava running her hands up my legs. It was going to be a very good day.
---------------------------------------------------------

Fuck Me if you can

sexy_parul
Expert Member

Unread post by sexy_parul » 07 Jan 2016 18:08

When Clarissa and Laura Took Me

(My All Girl Threesome)

A Group Lesbian Sex Erotica Story

by Alice Drake

My roommates and I went shopping once a month. It was just something we did. We were all on scholarships at the college, so we really had no real expenses. I had rich parents who sent me money on the first of every month. Clarissa had a government benefit that came in on the first or the second because her father had died while serving in the military and Laura did freelance artwork. The first week of the month was always shopping week, and this particular week, that meant a trip to the mall. We all had on-again/off-again boyfriends and this particular week worked out that all of the boys were on. So, we decided on lingerie shopping and spent a fun afternoon at the store at the mall choosing sexy outfits.

Naturally, when we got home we had to model them for each other, and it was pretty fun. We all had good bodies and the outfits were hot as hell. I knew Brad would like mine, and I was pretty sure the girls’ boyfriends would like theirs. We laughed and giggled about all the things the boys would want to do to us, and that was probably what led to the events that occurred that Thursday afternoon in our little apartment. Right in the middle of the conversation, my world changed.

It was so strange. One second we were wearing sexy lingerie, modelling it for each other talking about how it was going to turn our boyfriends on and the next second, Clarissa was all over me. She leaned forward and kissed me and I was too shocked to protest and while all of that was happening Laura moved the straps of my corset off my shoulders. Clarissa pulled it down, exposing my breasts and suddenly my two roommates had their mouths on me. As I felt their tongues run over my nipples, I of course felt terrified and strange but I had fantasized about lesbian sex over and over, and right then I was seeing two of the most beautiful girls I knew licking and kissing at my nipples.

So, I just stood there in shock and didn’t protest. Laura began unbuttoning the buttons of the corset, Clarissa wouldn’t take her mouth of my nipples but a few seconds later the corset was on the floor and I wore nothing but panties. Clarissa kept kissing and licking at my nipple. Laura came back up and then put her mouth on me and I experienced that kiss in a way that was so different from a man’s kiss. It was gentle and exploratory but it seemed to have a lot more passion. It was like her kiss was a promise of things to come, not anything in of itself except a beautiful exploration of my mouth with her tongue.

She kept kissing me while I moaned softly and then she moved back down to suck on my nipple again. Clarissa moved her mouth off my nipple and I felt her hand moving lower over my body and then suddenly inside my panties. It was an astounding first touch, the way that her finger tips moved on my clit, and the only thing I can say is that as a woman she knew what would turn a woman on. I was almost instantly overwhelmed and I almost wished it could go on forever but it couldn’t. She pulled away and Laura grabbed me and led me through the living room until I was sitting on the arm of the couch. The next thing I knew both girls hands were between my legs.

Then Clarissa moved up and took her apparently favourite position at my nipple while Laura pulled my panties to the side and suddenly I felt her tongue working on my clit. I cried out when the sensations hit me. I reached forward and grasped her hair, holding her tightly to my pussy. I got embarrassed right away because of how rough I was. I hadn’t intended to do it, but she didn’t seem to mind at all so I kept holding onto her hair as she did wonders on my clit, flicking and licking.

And then Clarissa backed away and joined her, and it was astounding. I had one tongue focusing on my clit while the other tongue pushed into my folders and began exploring me, thrusting in and out. I moaned and felt my body reacting with absolutely feverish excitement. I couldn’t believe what was happening. I couldn’t believe my roommates—girls!—had just taken me on like this, and I couldn’t believe that I hadn’t sad a damned thing to stop them.

They kept licking me and sucking me and finally I think Clarissa just got tired of my panties because she pushed Laura out of the way and yanked them down over my ankles. A second later my legs were spread wide again and I had both hands on Laura’s head as she licked and sucked at me. Clarissa backed away, blew me a kiss at me, and then leaned forward again. I felt her fingers push inside of me. It was beyond incredible. My pussy immediately clamped down, clenching onto them as I felt myself closer and closer to what I knew would be an enormous orgasm.

She kept that up for a while and then pushed Laura’s face away replacing it with her own mouth. While her fingers worked in my pussy, she sucked and licked at my clit and Laura came up kissing at my breasts and then kissing me on the mouth. I was completely useless for anything but for experiencing all of the sensations running through me. It was astoundingly good, good beyond anything I’d experienced previously. I couldn’t believe it, actually. That didn’t stop me from enjoying it, though. I had one hand on Laura’s head holding her against my breasts and the other tangled up in the deep black locks of Clarissa’s hair.

They switched off again, Clarissa backing away and then Laura’s mouth working wonders on my clit while she moved her fingers inside of me. The kept moving back and forth like that and it was maddening because I would get close to orgasm and then they would switch and it would fade and then they would build it up again. But it was also incredible because I knew that when it finally exploded over me it was going to explode over me in ways that I couldn’t even possibly imagine.

There were always so many sensations. My clit, my pussy, my nipples, my lips—they knew exactly what to do to stimulate everywhere. They kept moving faster, more and more urgently, and their tongues seemed to be everywhere. It was amazing and I finally felt it, I was getting to the point where there would be no turning back. I found myself imagining I would die, fade into utter blackness as an orgasm so powerful that I would never survive it took over. Then, it arrived.

The pleasure exploded over me almost like dynamite had been strapped all over my body. It was such intense pleasure I felt my whole body shake, like I was having some kind of a seizure or a fit right there. It was powerful enough that I thought I would never feel normal again and it was a terrifying and wonderful feeling all at once. I felt fingers pushing in and out of me and I had my hand against someone’s head. I didn’t know if it was the same girl or a different one but I found out quickly because as I came and darkness and sparks alternatingly played at my vision I suddenly felt something right at my face, I opened my eyes and there was a pussy. It hit my lips before I could even register it. I was overcome I had absolutely no ability to say no or yes to anything and I just pushed out my tongue and began licking haphazardly.

Whoever was on top of me held onto my head and began moving her hips, rubbing her pussy and her clit against my chin and my tongue and my lips and my nose. It wasn’t so much that I was performing oral sex as it was that the girl as using my face for her pleasure. I couldn’t complain, it added to the whole sexiness of everything. Those fingers moving in my pussy and that mouth on my clit were already pushing me past the point of understanding, it was the most astounding thing in the world, the most incredible thing I had ever experienced and then it got even better.

I heard Laura’s voice crying out, “Oh fuck! I’m cumming.” hands tightened in my hair and I realized it was her above me. It was Laura’s pussy I was exploring with my tongue. I had made her come and it turned me on so damned much! It seemed to make my orgasm explode a second time even more intensely over me and then I was good for nothing. I grew incredibly shaky, almost like I was spazzing out completely and then I got completely limp. I just couldn’t move at all. I fell back prone on the couch and desperately wished that I had the strength to push Clarissa away because she was still tormenting me with her fingers and still driving me absolutely crazy.

After a while I was aware that Laura had stopped moving her hips, I felt the weight leave my head and I groggily looked down, Clarissa saw the expression on my face and seemed to take pity. She pulled her fingers out but she kept licking at my clit. I whimpered, she smiled and pulled her mouth away and asked, “Is it too much for you, Honey?” I did my best to nod and she put her mouth back on my clit and sucked hard, I shrieked but I didn’t have the strength to try to get away. She kissed it gently then and said, “I think I could lick and suck your clit for hours more.”

“Oh no,” I manage to get out in a pitiful moan.

She smiled. “Okay we’ll do something else.” With that she climbed up on top and me and assumed the same position Laura had, almost sitting on my face as she mashed her pussy against my lips. I began licking, reached up and squeezed her ass, holding her tight as she rolled herself over my face. A second later I felt Laura’s tongue joining mine and both of us worked on her pussy.

We stayed together on the couch for about another fifteen minutes until Clarissa came, and then we made our way to the bathroom where we all took a hot bath together. Then, we gathered in the bedroom. Then, the living room. Then, it was back in the bath, the bedroom, and the living room again. We spent the entire weekend exploring each other’s bodies. I found out that Clarissa and Laura had been lovers for almost seven months and I couldn’t have been more delighted.

We don’t have marathon sessions like we used to but we still have sex on a regular basis. Sometimes it’s just Clarissa. Sometimes I’m just with Laura. Sometimes it’s just the two of them together. More often than not, though, it’s all three of us in the same bed enjoying each other and then drifting off to a wonderful and contented sleep. We never tell our boyfriends about what we do in our apartment but somehow I have the feeling that if we did they wouldn’t mind. Of course, they boyfriends are just as much off again as they’re on again, and why waste that kind of honesty with someone you’re not likely to be going out with in a month or two. The wonderful thing, though, is that one of us comes back from a date crying sadly because of the most recent breakup, the other two are right there to make her feel better.

Fuck Me if you can

sexy_parul
Expert Member

Unread post by sexy_parul » 07 Jan 2016 18:09

Double Penetration with My Roommates

(My Intense Lesbian Threesome)

A Tale of First Lesbian Sex in Groups

by Angela Ward

[/size]It was just a silly game like truth or dare. When I was growing up we called it Dark Closet Fun but Tamara and Faye called it Seven Minutes in Heaven. It was a kissing game, and we were inviting the boys over to play it. The three of us shared a little apartment dorm and had since I arrived at college. We’d instantly become close friends and a year later, we were talking about choosing the same college for our master’s degrees. The boys were three friends who shared a dorm room on the other side of campus. We’d all hung out in a group time and time again and the three of us girls couldn’t decide which of us got which boy.

It wasn’t that we disagreed about who should get whom. Like me, Tamara and Faye liked all the boys equally. How the hell Seven Minutes in Heaven became our solution is beyond me but we decided to have them over and play the game. We imagined the kissing in the closet would at least create some preferences for us. It was silly and kind of adolescent but it was also fun to think about it. Frankly, I imagined we’d end up pairing off which whichever of the boys we kissed first. In any case, it seemed like we’d have a good time.

We were all disappointed though because Danny’s mom had an emergency. An old tree fell down and crushed the roof of her garage. The boys were out for the weekend fixing things. It was sweet that the boys were coming to her rescue but we’d been anticipating the little get together and from the moment we got the call we were sullen. Tamara, Faye, and I sat in the little apartment and moped. Finally, Faye said, “We need to do something tonight. We need to have fun.”

Tamara said, “I’m not in the mood.” I agreed with her.

“Listen,” Faye said. “We can still make tonight fun. Let’s not mope.”

“I wanted to play the game.”

Faye said, “Look, tonight doesn’t have to be ruined.”

“What?” I said in a huff. “Are we gonna play the game without any boys?”

The words descended on the apartment like a lightning bolt.

Tamara finally broke the silence with a giggle. Faye said in a conspiratorial voice, “Let’s do it!” Tamara nodded and giggled again.

“Are you two serious?” I stared in wonder and Faye smiled at me.

“Come on. Are you saying you’ve never wondered what it would be like?” I hesitated because of course I’d wondered what it would be like to be with a woman. Still, wondering and actually making out with someone in the closet for several minutes were two very different things. Faye latched onto the hesitation. “Do you really want to make it through college without ever trying anything crazy? Come on, Tonya. Let’s play the game.”

I really didn’t want to. The problem was I also really wanted to. Conflicted emotions ran over me. On one level, I was turned on. On another, I was scared. I suppose I was also pretty damned worried about how awkward things were going to get with all of us if we went through with it. I loved my roommates, and I didn’t want to spend even one second afraid to have a real conversation with them. I was also pretty damned nervous about the kissing itself. Hell, kissing boys was just kissing. Kissing girls was something else altogether. I stared at my friends and thoughts I’d never had seemed to take over. I noticed how beautiful Tamara’s lips were. I noticed that Faye had a lovely face. In the end, curiosity beat concern and I said, “Okay. Let’s play.”

Faye and Tamara started giggling and I said, “How do we decided who goes first? I mean, I haven’t played this game in a long time and I think we drew names out of a hat or something like that.”

Tamara shrugged and got a deck of cards from the kitchen junk drawer. She dealt one for each of us. I was the nine of spades. Then, she shuffled the three cards and dealt two out. Jack of diamonds. Nine of spades. Tamara and I were going to the closet. I felt a pretty strong moment of panic and then an equally strong level of excitement. I could feel my nipples actually getting hard. I hoped it wasn’t too evident. Tamara and I stared at each other for a second, and I realized she was just as nervous as me. Faye said, “Come on! Get to it.”

Tamara extended her hand and I took it. We both stood and, hand in hand, we walked for a moment until we both realized we didn’t know where we were walking. “Which closet?” I asked.

Faye said, “Stop stalling, you two.” Tamara rolled her eyes and pulled me along to the closet by the doorway which held our coats. She opened it up and we stepped inside. A moment later, we closed the door.

We stood there in the darkness for about ten or fifteen seconds before Tamara whispered, “If we don’t do this now, I’m not gonna have the guts to do it at all.” She’d echoed my thoughts completely, and since we still held hands, I pulled her to me. As her body pressed against mine, I leaned forward and kissed her. I ended up kissing her cheek at first, but she turned her head and her lips met mine. There was something shockingly good about it, and I felt the same nervous excitement I’d felt when I had my first kiss. I could tell Tamara felt it, too, because she breathed a sigh against my lips and then the kiss grew a hell of a lot more urgent.

Maybe urgent isn’t the right word. Maybe passionate fits better. Yet it did bring urgency because it stopped being playful and exploratory almost immediately. Her tongue snaked past my lips and slid slickly over mine and as that happened both of us began moving our hands. I moved low to the small of her back and then slid one hand down further to squeeze at her ass cheeks. Tamara did the same with one of her hands, gripping my ass, and moved the other hand up to my breast. Since we weren’t having the boys over, both of us were wearing next to nothing, stay at home clothes. I wore a tee shirt and draw-string pajama bottoms. She wore a tee shirt and sweat pants. I wasn’t wearing a bra, and the feel of her hand on my breast, separated only by the thin cotton fabric, was wonderful.

I wasn’t wearing panties, either, and I sure as hell couldn’t feel any on her. She could have been wearing a really skimpy thong that I just couldn’t feel but why the hell would she do that in sweats. As I kissed her and felt my nipple grow hard against her squeezes, I obsessed about her panties and couldn’t handle it. I lifted up my hand and then slid it inside her sweats. She inhaled sharply when my hand closed over her bare ass and I discovered she, too, wore no panties. She recovered pretty damned quickly, though, and a second later her hand was under my shirt and her fingers worked miracles on my breasts.

Things just went crazy then. She backed away from the kiss and started yanking my tee shirt up. I made it harder because at the same time, I tried to yank her sweat pants off. We struggled like that for a moment before we both gave in, and when we disengaged, I grabbed my shirt and pulled it off. A second later, I kicked my pajama bottoms to the side and then she was on me again. I could feel her naked body against mine, and it was strange because it was utterly dark and I desperately wanted to see her. I ran my hands over her body, and it wasn’t long before we ended up half siting and half lying on the floor of the closet. She kissed me passionately as I let my hands roam over her body and when my fingers finally reached her pussy, I felt an absolute thrill. I teased along her slit and experimentally let a finger slide in a little bit. She was slick and ready for more and the best part about it was how she moaned against my kiss. I rubbed at her clit with my thumb and she moaned more loudly.

And then we both tumbled to the floor as bright light assaulted us. I heard Faye say, “Holy Shit!” We’d been leaning against the closet door, I guessed. I also guessed the seven minutes was up. I stared up at Faye and felt a pretty powerful attack of guilt and shame when I realized I still had a finger inside of Tamara.

Fortunately, Tamara took control. “If you want your turn, Faye,” she said, “then you’ll just have to get down here with us.” I felt a crazy thrill at her words and a curious sense of relief. It wasn’t relief from the shock or the shame. Those passed immediately. It was relief that we weren’t going to stop what we were doing. Faye stared in shock and rushed away from us into the back. I groaned. Tamara said. “We better go after her.” Defeated, I nodded and rose to my feet. Tamara did the same. We walked to the back, heading for the room Faye shared with Tamara because I’d lucked out and won the coin toss to have a room to myself. When we got there, I sighed heavily. I wasn’t looking forward to the drama.

And then the door opened. Faye stared at us and said, “Why’d you stop?” She was naked and I realized she’d rushed to the room to grab her dildo.

Tamara giggled and said, “Awesome!” She ran past Faye and since I didn’t know what else to do, I leaned forward and kissed her. She kissed me back passionately. It was as exciting and thrilling as the first kiss in the closet but even more now because it was filled with arousal. It was also especially amazing because I could see her naked body and not just feel it. My hands moved down to squeeze at her ass, and then I felt my other roommate behind me, kissing at my neck. I moaned, excited to be the center of attention, and when Fay broke off the kiss and leaned down to kiss and lick at my nipples, I cried out, “Oh, God!” as pleasure sparked up and set my body on fire.

Tamara turned my head so she could kiss my mouth, and the position was awkward as hell. I didn’t mind. The awkwardness seemed to heighten that all of this was new, and I was still the object of attention with both of them, and that was hot. Faye surprised me and began moving down, kneeling and letting her tongue trail from my breasts over my abdomen as she did. My heart beat like crazy, and Tamara used the opportunity to move in front of me, leaning over Faye. She kissed me just as Faye’s tongue reached my clit.

I moaned loudly against my roommate’s kiss. Nobody had ever gone down on me, boy or girl, and the feel of that tongue working on me was beyond anything I ever could have imagined. Thrills ran through me, and she lapped at my clit and explored my slit with enthusiasm. Tamera pulled back just to watch, and I saw that she held a vibrator in her hand. She looked at Fay working between my legs, and then she looked at me with mischievous smile. She knelt next to her and I heard the vibrator start buzzing. She moved her hand under Faye, and even though I couldn’t see it, when Faye let out a long moan against my pussy, I knew that vibrator was sending waves of pleasure through her body. As for me, I was in Heaven. Faye’s tongue felt absolutely incredible, and it was pretty damned amazing to see Tamara bending down to torment Faye with the vibrator. Everything was just remarkable, and I had to put my hand on the door jamb just to stay upright.

I lost myself for a little while in the sensations, mostly trying to stay upright as Faye moaned against my pussy and sent wondrous pleasure through my body as she did. I felt my knees growing weak, and I was actually afraid I might collapse right there in the hallway at the door of their room. Thankfully, Faye abruptly stood up and kissed me. I threw my arms around her less from passion that for support and then I cried out against her kiss because suddenly my pussy stretched wide open to receive the dildo she still held in her hand. The penetration was breathtaking, and I moaned crazily as she began moving it rapidly, thrusting up into me and continuing to kiss me as the head of that silicon cock slid over my sensitive sweet spot time and time again. By now, I was letting out a long continuous moan around her tongue, pausing only when I had to breathe and then only pulling in a very shallow breath before moaning again.

I felt Tamara behind me, and she pressed her body against me, running one hand over my sides and kissing my neck as she did. God! It felt so damned amazing to be sandwiched between the two of them and to feel Faye’s breasts against mine and Tamara’s breasts against my back. Faye moved her hand faster and the fake dick plunged into me with more force. I careened toward climax and then heard the vibrator buzzing again. The idea that Tamara was getting herself off while she held me turned me on to no end.

But that wasn’t why the vibrator was on.

As Faye fucked me with the dildo, I felt Tamara put the tip of the vibrator up against the sensitive opening of my ass. My eyes opened wide and I stopped moaning because of sudden terror. I’d never had anal sex and never even let anyone put a finger in me there. I was going to tell Tamara to stop but the dildo hit my g spot in a particularly effective way, and I moaned involuntarily. A moment later, I felt my resistant little ring of muscle give way as Tamara plunged the buzzing vibrator into me.

Stuffed! Jesus Christ I was so damned stuffed! There was a burst of pain when my asshole finally gave way but it disappeared almost instantly, replaced instead by the impossibly full feeling and by the sudden explosions of vibratory sensation that ran through me. I cried out as both girls began moving, and I moved too, as much as I was able as I hung on to Faye’s shoulders. They were haphazard at first so that sometimes my pussy and my ass would be completely full and sometimes they’d both be withdrawing at the same time. They got into a rhythm pretty quickly, though, and soon my pussy would fill up wonderfully and then the dildo would move out as the vibrator pushed forward. It was all too much and I screamed as I came.

I’d never had an orgasm like it. My pussy clamped onto the dildo and every intense contraction seemed two or three times more powerful than usual. Simultaneously, my asshole clenched the vibrator inside of it, and it felt so damned strange and wonderful to have an entirely new kind of sensation while I was cumming. Of course, there was another new sensation as well. I’d never actually penetrated myself with a vibrator, preferring to use it on my clit. Now, vibrations coursed through me from the inside of my ass as the two girls fucked me furiously and pleasure washed over me again and again. It was wonderful and staggering and terrible and beautiful and more than I thought I could take. I was helpless to stop it, though because I couldn’t get anything out of my mouth other than a moan. They kept it up, fucking me roughly from front and back and the pleasure kept growing until I thought I’d really pass out.

Finally, though, when my body started to go limp, the girls took pity on me. They slowed down and before long they weren’t moving at all. My pussy was still filled with the dildo and still spasming around it. My ass was full as well, and the vibrations still ran through my body and extended the excruciating pleasure but at least there wasn’t the constant acceleration and unending and ever-increasing intensity. I held tightly to Faye and both of them got gentle with me, kissing me softly in front and back and using their free hands to gently stroke my body. Eventually, Tamara slipped the vibrator from my ass and I heard it fall to the floor. She used both hands to stroke my sides then and a moment later my pussy was empty and Faye’s hands joined in the gentle touches that helped me come down.

I was still devastated by the time we all disengaged. Tamara walked me to the bathroom and helped me into a soothing bubble bath while Faye cleaned up the sex toys. I felt pretty damned loved as Tamara ran a washcloth over my body and washed my hair for me. Faye left and returned a moment later with fresh clothes for us. About an hour later, we were all freshly cleaned and sitting on the couch drinking wine. I felt a little bit bad because I’d had what could only be described as an overpowering climax and neither of them had received satisfaction.

I shouldn’t have worried because it didn’t take very long for Faye to grab the cards and deal two out again. My two friends headed for the closet and I looked at the clock to make sure I’d join them after exactly seven minutes.

Fuck Me if you can