Keep the man away - Ten first Ten lesbian erotic story

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
sexy_parul
Expert Member

Re: Keep the man away - Ten first lesbian erotic story

Unread post by sexy_parul » 07 Jan 2016 18:10

Anime Schoolgirl

A Lesbian Bondage Erotica Story

by Samantha Sampson

[/size]Sylvia wandered through the convention, taking pictures and making sure that she saw a little of everything. This was her first time at something like this, and she was taking it all in, enjoying the cosplays of other people and the compliments that she received on her own. Sylvia had decided to go as a Japanese schoolgirl from any number of anime shows. Since she hadn't been able to narrow it down to one favorite that seemed like the easiest idea. The fact that she very much did not have school girl proportions seemed to make it all the better for the people who were asking for pictures and letting their eyes follow her as she walked by them.

Usually Sylvia wouldn't have enjoyed the attention so much. She was fairly shy usually, and getting dressed up like this had taken a lot of courage on her part. But she had done it anyway, and she was proud of herself. So she didn't mind the looks that she was getting. None of them were rude, at least none of the ones that she had noticed, and she thought that was because everyone here shared common interests.

Or because people thought that she looked hot. It had to be one or the other, really.

Sylvia had to admit that she did look pretty damned good. Her long black hair was held back from her face with a head band and her face was lightly made up to accent her eyes and lips. She was wearing a school girl outfit, complete with tiny plaid skirt and white long sleeved shirt, a red tie around her neck like she had seen on television. She wore white socks that came up nearly to her knees, and brown loafer type shoes to complete the outfit.

The issue was that, though it hadn't been that long ago since she had been a school girl herself, she was definitely more developed than any real school girl she had ever seen. But in anime, the females often had ridiculous proportions. So perhaps she was just being authentic. Since there was no way her skirt was going to cover any more than the tops of her thighs, and her chest was practically busting out of her blouse, that's what she was going to go with.

Ignoring the wolf whistles of the men around her wasn't very hard, and as long as no one touched her without her permission, she thought it would all be fine. Of course that was before she saw the other school girl who was walking around.

There probably was more than one, but this was the girl who had caught her eye. She was taller than Sylvia and prettier in her opinion, and she was also filling out her uniform very well. Her curly brown hair was pulled into two pigtails, and she was wearing a headband as well. Her skirt was the same color as Sylvia's, but she wasn't wearing the necktie. Her skirt wasn't that much longer than Sylvia's and she was showing off her long legs with socks that didn't come up as high as the ones Sylvia was wearing.

As the woman began to walk away, Sylvia couldn't help but follow after her. She kept her distance from her, not wanting to seem like a creepy stalker, but she knew she had to talk to that girl. If she was into the same things that Sylvia was into and she was that beautiful, then she couldn’t let this chance pass her by. She was tired of letting her shyness make her miss out on things that she wanted.

This would be taking a risk, a leap, which she had never taken before, approaching another woman like this, but she was going to do it.

The woman stopped to look at some art that was being sold at a nearby booth, and Sylvia gathered up her courage and tried to think of something she could say that wouldn't sound creepy or stupid. She hadn't really come up with anything when she felt a hand on her ass.

Sylvia whirled around and saw a portly man standing there grinning at her. “Looking good,” he said. “Feeling good, too. Are those real?” He nodded at her chest.

She didn't know what to say in that moment. She was angry and appalled and she really wanted to hit this asshole, but all she could manage to do was stand there and gape at him. Luckily, someone else had seen it.

“Excuse you,” a female voice said. “Who the fuck do you think you are just touching her like that? Do you want to lose that hand?”

It was the other school girl. Suddenly Sylvia wanted to melt into the floor at having to be rescued like this.

“Hey, it was a compliment,” the man said, looking affronted. He eyed the woman up and down. “I could think of a compliment for you as well, you know.”

“Touch me and lose a hand,” the woman said, her eyes snapping angrily.

Apparently the man didn't feel like pushing his luck, because he walked off, grumbling to himself as he went. Sylvia blushed as the woman turned to regard her. “Um...thanks,” she mumbled.

“Don't worry about it,” the woman said. “This isn't my first con and I know that the men can get entitled and handsy, and sometimes just plain stupid. I'm Kendra. We school girls have to stick together, right?”

Sylvia smiled and nodded. “Yes, I suppose we do. I'm Sylvia. Does this make you my sempai?” she asked, using the common Japanese word for an older student.

Kendra laughed. “I could be. Are you here by yourself?”

“Yes,” Sylvia answered. “None of my friends were interested in coming. What about you?”

“Same. Do you mind if I hang out with you? We can kick more ass together than separately, don't you think?”

She couldn't help but laugh at that. “You raise a very good point. I'm sure that guy wasn't the last guy who would want to touch us inappropriately. And it would be nice to spend time with someone who has been here before.”

Kendra smiled at her. “Excellent,” she said. “Let's go, then.”

The two of them set off, exploring the convention together. They got more cat calls as a pair than they probably would have if they had been on their own. Kendra was fascinating to talk to, and it seemed like they had a great deal on common when it came to books and video games and television shows. Kendra didn't live far from Sylvia's apartment, and they were already making plans to see each other again once this con was over.

Sylvia couldn't tell if Kendra liked her the way she liked Kendra, and she didn't want to make things awkward by asking her or flirting. Plus, she didn't really know to flirt. It wasn't something that she had ever taken the time to learn, even though she was in her early twenties.

It seemed though, that Kendra was going to be the bold one because when they had taken a break to go to the ladies' room, she found herself pressed against the wall by a smirking Kendra. She held her breath, not really sure what was going to happen.

“You know,” the taller woman said, leaning in closer. “In all the best shows, the sempai gets to have her way with the younger student. In fact, the younger student will often do whatever the sempai wants, just to be noticed.”

She was right. In most of the shows that Sylvia watched, that was how it unfolded. She couldn't believe that they were about to play that out, and in the bathroom no less. Her heart was pounding and her mouth went a bit dry as she looked up at Kendra and nodded. “I'd like it if sempai noticed me,” she murmured.

Kendra grinned and leaned in even closer, capturing Sylvia's lips in a possessive kiss that made her head spin. She had kissed women before, of course. That was how she knew that she generally preferred them to men, but she had never been kissed by a woman while she was in cosplay or somewhere so public.

But she wasn't going to protest. Not even a little bit. Kendra's lips were soft as they caressed and pressed against her own, and when her tongue came out to lick at Sylvia's bottom lip, Sylvia parted her lips and let her explore her mouth and claim it. Her arms came up to wrap around Kendra's neck, and before she knew it, she was pressed against her and practically rubbing all over her like some kind of cat in heat.

“Mm,” Kendra murmured against her lips. “That's definitely the way to get me to notice you. Are you going to let me have my way with you as well?” she wanted to know.

Sylvia nodded eagerly. That sounded like something she would very much enjoy, and suddenly she was not so concerned with their location or who might walk in on them. Not when there was a beautiful woman right here who wanted to do things to her. There was no chance of her focusing on anything else, really.

She let Kendra maneuver them into one of the stalls, leaning against the door of it as it was locked. Sylvia was fairly short, so she knew that no one would be able to see her head above the stall door. She held still as Kendra undid her necktie, watching as she rolled it up and then gasping when her wrists were grabbed.

It was suddenly very clear what the other woman intended to do. Her wrists were tied together, and then lifted above her head where Kendra hooked the tie to the hook on the door that was usually used to hold purses or jackets.

Sylvia's heart raced faster, and her breathing hitched. She was tied up and at the mercy of a woman that she had never met before in a bathroom at a convention. If it weren't happening to her right then and there, she would never have believed it was possible.

“I need you to be quiet for me,” Kendra said as she got down on her knees in front of her, “unless you want people to know what we're doing in here.”

She didn't know what she wanted beyond sex at that moment, but she decided to hold her noises in just in case. She didn't want to be thrown out because they were doing indecent things in the bathroom.

Kendra lifted her skirt and bunched it around Sylvia's waist, pushing her harder against the door of the stall so that her body would hold the fabric up. Her panties were pulled down to gather at her ankles, and then Kendra was looking at her neatly trimmed pussy.

She probably should have been nervous about this, but all she could seem to do was cant her hips forward a bit, obviously begging for Kendra to do something to her. Anything to give satisfaction to the need that was rising in her unchecked.

When Kendra slipped a finger up into her, Sylvia leg out little whine, gasping as her wetness helped ease the entrance. It wasn't big enough to be satisfying, but it did stoke the fire that was building inside of her. She needed more, and she rolled her hips, trying to convey that without begging shamelessly like she really wanted to.

It was enough, though, and Kendra slipped a finger from her other hand into her, using them both to open her slit up to her, exposing her slick wetness within. “Lovely,” Kendra hummed and then leaned into to lick. It was long and deliberate with the flat of her tongue.

“Oh, fuck,” Sylvia moaned. She pushed her hips forward so far that her skirt came loose and fell down over Kendra's head, obscuring her from view. Somehow this just made the whole thing even more erotic, and it was all Sylvia could do to keep her mouth closed and not let the litany of moans and swearing come forth.

It felt amazing to have Kendra down there, licking and nibbling and pumping into with her fingers. Each drag of tongue and fingers sent pleasure through her body, and she had to bite down on her lips to keep from making too much noise. She banged her head back against the door, pulling on the bonds and the hook that held her hands above her head. She couldn't spread her legs too wide with her underwear around her ankles, and her hips were rolling and bucking forward faster and faster the closer Kendra got to her clit.

When that perfect tongue reached the sensitive nub, pressing against it while Kendra's fingers kept thrusting into her, Sylvia couldn't help it. She let out a groan that she knew would be heard if someone was in the bathroom. Her legs started to shake as her orgasm got closer to rushing down over her. Kendra obviously picked up on that because she doubled her efforts, pushing Sylvia back against the door again and trying to keep her there while she continued to work.

Sylvia was pulling at the tie that bound her and trying to push her hips forward, while she moaned and whined, getting closer to her orgasm by the second. When it broke over her, she cried out softly, breathing hard and closing her eyes. The pleasure was deep and amazing, and she thought she might have fallen if it weren't for the door she was leaning against.

Kendra licked for a moment more and then emerged from under her skirt, pulling her fingers free and licking them languidly. “Did you enjoy that?” she asked, grinning up at her.

“Oh, god, yes,” Sylvia said, leaning against the door and waiting to be untied. “Definitely enjoyed it.”

“Good. Because now that I've noticed you, I don't think I'll be letting you go anytime soon.”

And really, that was the best thing Sylvia had heard in a while.
---------------------------------------------------------

Fuck Me if you can

sexy_parul
Expert Member

Unread post by sexy_parul » 07 Jan 2016 18:11

Avoiding Arrest

A First Lesbian Sex Erotica Story

By Lisa Vickers

[/size]Maybe it makes me some kind of an evil bitch.

Maybe.

Ultimately, it all started with a shower at the West Central Athletics Club. Oh, I suppose it began before then. It began when I first fantasized about being with a woman, about enjoying a girl and not a man. Of course, those kinds of feelings are common to all women, I suppose, so it specifically began in the shower. I’d had a hell of a workout, and I enjoyed letting the heat and the steam ease my muscles and wash away the grime.

And then Star walked in.

She was beautiful.

I don’t say that lightly. She was beautiful in just about every way possible. I noticed because it was strange enough for her to be there in the first place. This sports club was fucking expensive, and I’d been given a membership because I’d been in the right place at the right time. I was rookie cop and on my first day on patrol I’d stopped with my partner for a coffee. Right in front of us, a man snatched a kid from the sidewalk. I was in the car and because I didn’t know what the hell to do, I’d just gunned the accelerator and hit the perp’s car. One airbag deployment later, we had the bad guy in cuffs and the kidnap victim safe. It turned out to be the Shadow Man, the guy who kidnapped those seven kids over the course of two years. Sixteen hours later we rescued all of those kids from a basement in a house in the suburbs. I was suddenly a celebrity cop. Four years later, I was still a celebrity cop, and I actually got an endorsement deal for this athletic club. I donated the fee to the Fallen Officers Association but I got a free membership.

Star shouldn’t have been able to afford it. Hell, nobody should have been able to afford it but especially not Star. I knew. I’d arrested her two months before for shoplifting. She didn’t have any money. Of course, I’d arrested her before that for underage drinking. When I asked why the hell she’d done it, she said she was thirsty. Thirsty. That was it. That was Star, and somehow she’d become my project.

But, God! She was perfect. She was just perfect.

She had long, wavy blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes. Believe it or not, I didn’t really notice her body at the time. I mean, I was naked and she was naked but it was her eyes that hit me more than anything. She saw me, recognized me, and smiled at me. That wasn’t surprising. I’d arrested her for shoplifting, got her back to the station, and convinced the department store not to press charges before she was booked. We didn’t talk in the shower but my mind was filled with her eyes and her face and I’m not ashamed to admit I spent more than one evening thinking about her while I used my vibrator.

And then fate gave her to me.

My shift was just about over when I got the call from Jones and Ramirez. They’d arrested a girl for trespassing and the girl said she knew me. When they said it was Star Halpole, I asked them to hold onto her but not book her. It turned out she’d been using a fake membership card to get into the club. It didn’t take any effort on my part to get things fixed for her, and I even got the Howards, the couple that owned the club, to give her a real membership. I made up a cock and bull story about her being abused as a teen and me rescuing her and how she followed me around and thought of me like a big sister. They bought it, and Star was safe.

But she owed me.

She owed me, and when it was over I drove her to her nice suburban home and asked her why she felt the need to keep doing all these petty crimes. “What the hell, Star? Are you thirsty again? I’ve been dealing with you for almost five years now, since you were just a kid. What’s going on?” She shrugged and told me it was because cops were all pigs. That was like a slap to the face but instead of getting angry I dug deeper. It turned out her father had been a cop and had died when she was fifteen. Fathers and daughters don’t get along when the daughter is fifteen and she’d spent her adult life still rebelling against him. Her mother died a few years later and left her the house and a pretty good savings.

Like I said, I guess I was a bit of an evil bitch. I told her I wanted something for all the times I’d rescued her. When I told her what it was, her eyes grew wide.

“You’ve never done that?”

I shook my head. “Have you?”

She nodded. “I’ve had three girlfriends and two boyfriends. There’s not much I haven’t done. So you want to experiment and you want to do it with me?”

I immediately felt horrible and I backpedaled. “I’m sorry Star. I have no right to ask. I did what I did for you because I think you’re a good person doing stupid things. You owe me nothing, and I’ll do my best to help you next time, if there is a next time, as long as you don’t do something really stupid. I’ll help you without you having to do this.”

She smiled and said, “The Terrence Heights Hotel. Get a room there and call me with the room number. I’ll see you tonight.” She got out of the car and I nervously followed her instructions. That’s how I ended up on the bed naked and looking at her beautiful eyes about five hours later. If I was nervous before it was nothing compared to what was running through my mind right then. I felt horribly exposed and even a little bit humiliated as I looked up at Star’s face. It wasn’t her fault, but hell, the girl was almost ten years younger than me. I wondered briefly if other women had ever done it, I mean manipulated somebody young into this kind of a situation. It was crazy.

She smiled softly. “You’re nervous, aren’t you,” she said.

All I wanted to do was scream back, “No, I’m not nervous at all. I’m naked and spread-eagled here on the bed and you’re right on top of me about to do things I’ve fantasized about but never experienced. So no, I’m not nervous at all.”

She leaned down and gently brushed her lips over my forehead. It was a touchingly sweet gesture and I felt myself relaxing a little bit. As her hands lightly moved over my shoulders and then lower until her fingers were softly massaging at my breasts, I couldn’t help but let out a soft sigh. “This really is your first time, isn’t it?” she asked. I nodded. Again, I wondered if other women did this. I mean, I was essentially paying for sex. Sure, I wasn’t giving her money but I was exchanging services for sex, right? I was hiring her so that I could be with a woman and I wasn’t lesbian. I knew I wasn’t gay. I was doing it just because I wanted to experience it.

Her hands moved expertly over me and she was very soft and gentle so that she never created a sense of urgency that might have panicked me but instead let her fingers gently and teasingly get me more and more excited. By the time she started exerting pressure, I wasn’t so embarrassed about being naked on the bed while she still had on her shorts and her shirt. In fact, I was even moving my hips upward a little bit, imagining a touch there. She looked so beautiful and so young. I wondered how it felt for her to have a woman looking up at her who was almost thirty. I mean, my body was what it should’ve been. I had to keep in shape for the job, and I worked very hard to keep myself looking young and definitely looking fit. My breasts were perfectly proportioned to my still trim body.

She let her hands run over me. I stared at her with absolute lust until finally I wanted to experience more. I reached up and cupped her hand in my face and pulled her down to me to kiss her. That kiss was far more interesting than I’d anticipated it would be. I mean, realistically, I wanted to know what it felt like to have a woman’s hands on me. I wanted to know what it felt like to have a woman lick at me. It was the cunnilingus and it was the whole newness of it and me experimenting and sucking on a nipple and licking at her clit that made my fantasy so powerful. It wasn’t the kiss. Hell, I hadn’t even really wondered about a kiss. Nonetheless, when her lips found mine, there was such a shocking and overwhelming difference between a woman’s kiss and a man’s that I melted into it.

I was vaguely aware that she was wiggling about with her lower body and she was kissing and her tongue explored my mouth in a way that no man ever had. She wasn’t playing a game of domination with me, she wasn’t trying to show me with her kiss that she was in charge; she was just exploring my tongue with hers. When she finally backed away for a moment so she could lift her shirt up and over her head, I saw that she’d already taken her shorts off and was naked from the waist down. I stared at her tiny pink pussy and the first thing that I noticed was that she was completely shaved. It was such a thrilling and exciting thing to see and I don’t know if it just highlighted the physical differences between us and her youth or what. I wondered why the hell I hadn’t noticed it at the gym in the shower. In addition, there was a tiny little tattoo of a butterfly right above her clit and I stared at in fascination until finally she leaned back down onto me, her breasts now free as her mouth met mine.

I could feel her nipples rubbing against mine as she kissed me again. She moved over until she was straddling me. Her mouth working its incredible, wonderful magic on mine. My hands began moving over her body. The softness of her skin was so damned alluring. It was just wonderful. I was getting so excited, and it was pretty strange, too. I mean, I’d been excited about sex but it was nothing like the excitement building with Star. Her hands rolled over my face, holding my cheeks as she kissed me but she moved her body slightly so that she was rubbing over me, a whole bunch of her skin touching a whole bunch of mine. It was strange because I felt like I wanted to try a thousand things at once and I had no idea what to try first.

I eventually just reached down and kind of lifted her ass up a little bit. I began wiggling myself down, kissing her breasts very quickly on the way, and then her stomach until suddenly her pussy was right above my face. At that point, I lost my nerve. I kissed her thighs and kept wiggling out until I was above her. She was still on her hands and knees and she smiled softly back at me as I began kissing around her ass cheeks. Finally, more out of embarrassment than anything else, I squeezed her thighs and moved down and let my tongue swipe over her folds. I got a thrill out of it; the thrill I think came because first of all she moaned and that moan was wonderful. But secondly, her taste was erotic and so… Well, I had no idea if I tasted like that but it was wonderful.

I let my tongue swipe again and then I turned her over until she was on her back. I think I’d intended to just begin licking her that way but she wiggled around till she was facing the opposite direction and then lifted my leg over her face so that as my mouth descended to her pussy and I began to explore more her mouth found me. I’m sure she was far, far, better than me because what she did with her tongue was like nothing I’d ever experienced before. There was just the perfect amount of teasing and then at times when I felt like I’d explode if I didn’t get more stimulation, that stimulation was there. I moaned against her pussy as her hands ran up and down my back and on my ass.

I licked as well as I could and then finally I felt her hands reach down to my hair. She tangled her fingers in it and lifted me up gently so I wasn’t at her pussy anymore. I was a little confused but she kept pulling me back until I was straddling her face. Then she turned me around so I could see her eyes as she licked at me. I stared down at them, astounded at the way her mouth worked on me. I twisted my body just slightly so I could reach down and begin rubbing at her pussy. I pushed fingers into her as she licked but it was so hard to concentrate on anything other than the sensations coursing through me. Her tongue was astounding. It was also just amazing because her eyes were filled with lust and she was either a great actress or really getting into what she was doing for me. She kept it up, licking at my clit and shoving her tongue into my pussy and moaning as she did. Her body moved and she pushed her hips against me so that my fingers went deeper inside of her. Her hands never seemed to stop moving, trailing over my thighs and my ass and occasionally reaching up to squeeze at my breasts.

All at once, it was too much and I came. I came hard. I cried out and instantly she had fingers inside of me, moving them fast and hard as she sucked on my clit and then gradually decreased the stimulation on my little button but kept up the furious pace with her fingers. It was overwhelming and eventually I buckled and just fell to the bed. She turned around and pushed her fingers back into me. She kept the orgasm going that way and as much to try to deal with the stimulation as anything else, I reached over and grabbed her, pulling her back on top of me and then shoving my tongue deep inside of her as she moved her fingers. It was astounding because my orgasm lasted for longer than any climaxes I’d had in the past. Perhaps there had been some men who had driven me to these heights of pleasure but the newness of the situation and the excitement of everything that was happening seemed to make Star far better.

I held tightly to her ass and just began licking furiously. I delved into her folds and shoved my tongue deep into her pussy and focused on her clit and did all of those things while her hands moved faster and harder and her moans became more pronounced. Suddenly, she cried out. I felt her face pressing hard against my pussy and I realized she was trying to hold on to something. The hand that wasn’t inside of me reached around and squeezed my thigh hard enough to hurt but I didn’t care. I gripped her ass and shoved my tongue in, deep into her, flicking my tongue around over and over. I realized she probably wanted penetration like she’d given me so I reached a hand around and though it was hard to get it in because I was still shaking from my own orgasm, I finally was able to slide fingers into her and when I did she groaned again and moved her hips furiously against my hand.

It went on for a good minute or two before she finally pulled away, turned around, and fell on top of me, kissing me and pushing her tongue past my lips. I don’t know if I still tasted her pussy or if I could taste myself on her mouth but she tasted incredible. I held her tightly, running my hands up and down, over her back and holding her. We kissed like that for another four or five minutes before she backed away, smiled, and asked how it was.

“Someone isn’t even ever getting a ticket,” I breathed out. “Hell, someone should make sure to use my name whenever anyone in blue hassles you.”

She giggled and kissed me again, this time deeply. “I guess not all cops are pigs,” she said. It was strange because that backhanded compliment made me feel as good as I would have if someone had called me beautiful or brilliant or something like that.

“Maybe you could use a cop in your life,” I said.

She giggled again. “Maybe I could. Maybe you could help me reform?” By the time she said reform, Star’s hand was between my legs and all could I think about was how everything had started because I’d seen her in the shower, this girl for whom I’d once done a kindness.

Evil bitch or not, I was happy.

Fuck Me if you can

sexy_parul
Expert Member

Unread post by sexy_parul » 07 Jan 2016 18:12

A Kiss So Sweet

An Erotic Tale of First Lesbian Seduction

by Carolyne Cox

[/size]A good friend of mine once said to me that I should document my crazy life in some sort of journal. I never really saw the appeal, but she said that I could probably even sell it one day it would make such good reading! So, I got up one morning after a heavy night out and thought, well, why not! I thought I would start by writing about something rather adventurous, yet intimate. Something that would grab a reader's attention and be a lot of fun for me to write about! So, here goes...

Getting ready for a night out with the girls has always been one of my favorite parts of the evening. A lot of women say that getting ready is the best part of going out and for me it really is. From jumping in the bath and shaving my legs to applying the final touches of mascara and lip gloss it all just seemed to add to the excitement of the night. It was a Friday night around 7pm and my best girlfriend, Jennifer and I were getting ready for a great night in the heart of LA. With a nice one bed apartment on Spring Street, we could start the night off at Exchange LA and then walk for only a quarter hour down to South Hill Street to hit Club Mayan (my personal favorite) and La Cita Bar to finish off. Jennifer and I were in for a great night and I couldn't wait.

I grew up in a wealthy family, so never really wanted for anything I couldn't have. However, my parents would generally make me work for the things that I wanted so that I didn't end up spoiled. So, since the age of eighteen, I've always lived off the wages I got from my job at my father's company. I started their as a part time sales adviser at eighteen and just four years later I am sales and marketing manager with a wage good enough to afford a luxury apartment on Spring Street and as many nights out and new clothes as I wanted.

The only thing I really missed was having a man around. After splitting with Chad just a month before, I had started to feel incredibly lonely. I had all of the attention and fun times with my closest girlfriends, especially Jennifer, but to be perfectly blunt, I missed the sex. Playing with myself with a vibrator was only ever good enough for me as a substitute when Chad wasn't there for a night. I had never imagined myself having to resort to it on a nightly basis so as to quench my thirst for a man's touch.

So, after around three hours getting ready to hit the town, Jennifer and I were dressed up and certainly ready to go. Exchange LA was only a minute's walk down the street so a cab was never necessary, which was good as it always left me more of a wage in the bank the next day. We headed towards my glass paneled front door and grinned eagerly at each other, excited about the night ahead. In that moment, I couldn't help but think how hot Jennifer looked in her little red dress and silver diamante stilettos. I felt very strange thinking about her in that sort of way, and whilst I'd always been open about my sexuality I had simply never really looked at another woman in that sort of way before. Nevertheless, I tried to put my weird feelings from my mind and just have another great weekend.

We hit all of the bars and clubs we were planning on (plus an extra couple for good measure!) and were still in La Cita Bar at around one in the morning with a little too much alcohol in our systems. Whilst drinking and dancing, I began to look at Jennifer in that same way as I had in the house. I noticed the way her dress clung to her perfect hips and her ample breasts. I felt wrong in some way for looking at her like that, but couldn't seem to stop myself. I danced up to her in a silly way for comedic effect, and she laughed, asking how much longer we were staying. I could tell by the look in her eyes that she wasn't wanting to leave at any time soon. So, I simply asked her what she wanted from the bar, with a childish grin spreading over my face.

She quickly told me it felt like “vodka time!” so I wandered over to the bar to grab a couple. As I stood, waiting to grab the barman's attention, I noticed Jennifer on the dance floor staring over at me. She had an odd look on her face. I brushed it aside and hollered at the guy behind the bar, grabbed our drinks and went back to dance some more. With hindsight, I can see now that there was some sort of strangeness between us that night. (Not at all in a sinister or unfriendly way; it just different from before.)

We danced for another hour or so, smiling and laughing at even the most mundane things in our inebriated state. We slowly controlled ourselves after one particular outburst and Jennifer placed her hand on my shoulder, as if holding herself up. I brushed her hair back behind her ear gently with my hand. Then, the strangest thing happened – she did the same to me! I know it doesn't sound like much, but right there, in that very moment, I think we both felt the intense sexual chemistry between us. We stared into each other’s eyes for a few seconds, and before I knew it, I was leaning towards her, my head at a slight angle. I let my lips touch hers for a split second, slowly pulling away, half regretting what I had just done and half trying to gauge Jennifer's reaction to see if I could carry on.

She looked at me with a coy smirk, as if she was signaling to me with her eyes to carry on kissing her. I leant in again and our lips touched softly. I placed my right hand on her waist and slowly slid it up towards her left breast. I stroked her with the tips of my fingers and then pulled away from her once more, suddenly very aware that we were in the middle of the dance floor in a club. I looked at her and signaled towards the exit with a slight sideways nod and she raised her eyebrows in agreement.

We stumbled home, stopping every few minutes for a short kiss, each time more passionate than the last. After what seemed like hours wandering back to my apartment, we fell through the door,, laughing and giggling over one thing or another. We stopped in the hallway to kiss once more before bursting through the bypass to the living room and head straight for my bedroom.

We looked into each other’s' eyes and knew instantly what the other one wanted. I sat on the edge of my bed as Jennifer stood over me, her long blonde poker straight hair hanging down her back, and falling into her face at the front. She reached out to caress my face, her touch so soft it was barely even there. She sent shivers up and down my spine just by looking at me, with her now very sultry looking eyes. She knelt in front of me and ran her finger from where it lay on my cheek, all the way down to my collarbone and further toward my breastbone.

I could barely contain my excitement. I leaned forward and gently stroked the side of her left breast with my fingertips. She licked her lips at me in anticipation. I began to squirm a little on the bed in front of her, contemplating where she would kiss or stroke me first. She slid her fingertips down my side, over my ribs and down to my thighs. I could feel myself getting increasingly moist now. In fact no... forget moist, I was absolutely soaking wet for her! She placed her fingers over my panties under my dress, sending waves of erotic sensation throughout my entire body. I felt a surge, like a small orgasm start at my toes and shoot up towards my spine.

I knew I had to have her right then and there. I was ready to just grab her and throw her on the bed. She must have sensed what I was thinking, as she grabbed my wrists, to restrain me in some way. She leaned in further, tugging my panties to one side, and placed her smooth tongue on my panties and right over my pussy, sending me into a complete and instant spasm. I bucked at the sensations that were rippling through my body and she grabbed at my ass, digging her nails in and holding me in place.

Gently pushing me back onto my bed, Jennifer climbed on top of me and straddled me whilst unzipping my dress zipper at the side. She slid it all the way down in one quick motion and then slowly pealed the dress off, revealing my slender figure and bright red satin underwear underneath. Jennifer began to stroke my breasts in a circular motion, making her way slowly to my nipples. She tweaked at them and then quickly placed her mouth around them, lapping away hungrily with her tongue. I moaned softly, getting a great deal more aroused. I had once shared how arousing this was for me in a private conversation with her, and it seemed now she was using it against me – not that I minded very much at all!

She carried on using her tongue all around my breasts, making me ache for her body. Then, slowly she began to work her way down to my pussy once more. She licked and sucked at me the whole way there. When she got down to my most intimate of places again, she wasted no time in getting down and dirty with me. She licked around my labia and then straight on to my clit, forcing me to cry out in ecstasy.

She was lapping ravenously with her tongue and I could barely contain my overwhelming excitement. I could feel a giant surge rising through me. The tingling from my toes, up through my spine and rushing back down into my pussy was so intense it was almost unbearable. I needed release, and release came in great waves of pleasure as I came hard in Jennifer's mouth. I squealed out in sheer pleasure as I came, rubbing at my breasts, half trying to maximize the sensations and half trying to calm them. Jennifer looked at me with a dirty little smile, tiny beads of sweat dripping from her chest and neck. I placed my hand softly on her face and pulled her towards me for a kiss. We shared a gentle, yet passionate kiss that after a few seconds became simply sheer passion and lust for one another!

I rolled Jennifer onto her back and wasted no time in spreading her legs wide open. Her completely bald, juicy little pussy was completely irresistible to me. I instantly buried my face in it. Jennifer moaned, a little shocked that I had simply delved straight in, but I just couldn't help myself. It was dripping wet and glistening in the dim light of the bedroom. I licked away at her, taking in as much of her sweet smell as I possibly could in one go. Every few minutes, I would come up for air, kissing at the bottom of her abdomen and working my way up around her breasts and then kissing her softly on the lips, teasing her terribly before going back down to her little wet pussy for what I craved of her. I continued to lick away, and then quickened my pace flicking my tongue out onto her clit in a rapid motion.

She grabbed at my hair, scrunching it round in her tight fists and pulled down. I knew she was getting very close. I couldn't wait. I wanted to feel her explode and let all of her juices seep into my mouth. I wanted to taste everything and I wanted it right then. The next few flicks of my tongue sent Jennifer over the edge. She bucked wildly as her back went into a spasm. She screamed out, moaning my name, screaming “Yes, yes!”

We both collapsed onto the bed in a heap. I moved my fingertips around her abdomen and breasts in a gentle circular motion and stroked her gently for the next five or six minutes. It was then that I remembered what I had in my bedside drawer. I leaned over and Jennifer raised her head slightly, wondering what it was I was hunting for. I found it. Hiding there beneath my best silky panties was an eight inch, bright purple vibrator. I got it out of the drawer and rolled over to face Jennifer again with the vibrator in my hand.

I gave her a sly smirk. She giggled her school-girl giggle at me and we leaned in toward each other and began kissing once more. I gently pushed my tongue into her mouth, allowing it to dart back and forth into her whilst grabbing her breasts with my hungry hands. I felt myself aching for her again. I wanted to bring her to an amazing climax and I was desperate for her to bring me to climax once more too.

I rolled on top of Jennifer, brushing her hair from her face with my fingertips. I kissed her neck slowly, and took my time in working my way down her body, gently caressing her breasts, nibbling at her nipples and licking her abdomen. I eventually arrived at her once again very wet little pussy and began to suck and lick gently. I pulled up my face and inserted one of my fingers inside her. She squirmed a little and moaned in satisfied but quiet delight. I pushed my face back down onto her and set my tongue to work quickly. I pulled out my fingers only to get a slightly disappointed moan from further up the bed.

I knew she wouldn't be disappointed for long! I gently eased in the monster of a vibrator and used it on her like a dildo for two or three minutes. She moaned and groaned in pure ecstasy. She ground her hips in my direction to try to take more of the vibrator. However, I was only going to let her have as much as I was going to allow her to have! I teased her with the vibrator for a little longer and then positioned myself closer to her. I pushed my own pussy close to hers, rubbing against her so that I could feel every vibration and every sensation surge through my own body as well.

Jennifer reached up and grabbed hard at my breasts. I moaned a very obvious moan at her with a dirty smile on my face. I began to thrust the vibrator faster and faster into her. She began moaning louder, clearly trying hard not to yelp to loud. She grabbed my breast hard and began screaming uncontrollably, “Yes, oh, oh, yes, yes!!” Jennifer came hard and squirted her salty, creamy juices all over the vibrator and on me. This set something go in me that could not be stopped. I began shouting out as well, unable to control myself. I squealed loudly as I came hard all over the bed, all over Jennifer's fingers which were now stimulating my clit in quick circular motions. We both flaked out back onto the bed. I threw the vibrator to the floor. Panting from spending the last God knows how long engaging in all kinds of filth, we simply laid there enjoying the silence for a short while.

“Fancy some pancakes?” I asked?

“Love some,” Jennifer smiled

Well, that was that. I thought it might have been awkward, but no. Just a great night out followed by an even better night in! We never spoke of it again and maybe never will – until our next big night out on the town!

So, here I am, sat writing in my new journal. Maybe I will try to publish it one day, who knows? I'm actually quite looking forward to carrying on with my little short stories – I'll certainly have to carry on having lots of fun so that I can write about it and that's absolutely fine with me!

Fuck Me if you can