Keep the man away - Ten first Ten lesbian erotic story

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
sexy_parul
Expert Member

Re: Keep the man away - Ten first lesbian erotic story

Unread post by sexy_parul » 07 Jan 2016 18:12

The Sorority Hazing Beach Orgy

A Tale of First Lesbian Sex

by Alice Drake

[/size]College was a whirlwind from the moment I arrived on campus. There was moving into my dorm room, orientation, buying books, finding my classes, meeting new friends and reconnecting with a few old ones. A few weeks after classes started, things got even crazier because the clubs and frats and sororities came out to try to grab everyone’s attention. I was too frazzled to even care, but my new roommate, Tina, was all gung-ho to try to join a sorority. “I just don’t think I have the time, Tina.” This was my best attempt at trying to dissuade her, so, of course, she won in the end sand we both put our names down as hopeful pledges.

I didn’t give it any thought for the next few days until we got the message that there would be a meet and greet for pledges at the sorority house. I had no way of knowing that I was about to enter one of the most unbelievable experiences of my life. I was doing this more for Tina anyway. I didn’t care if they wanted me there or not, just so long as it didn’t take too much time away from studying and my other extracurricular activity, namely running. I’d been pretty good in high school and had joined the track team at college. I figured it would give me a physical outlet for all the mental stress. It did help keep me toned.

Tina and I arrived early because, well, I was a bit obsessive about such things. The invite had mentioned that it was a pool party so we had brought our suits, ready to change and have some relaxing fun. Again, Tina was much more excited about being a prospective member than I was. I just thought it would be nice to lie in the sun and get a light tan before hitting the books. It was quite a shock to be greeted at the door by Rachel, the head pledge girl, and be handed a small bag and be told to head on upstairs and change into the suit in the bag. “You are to wear what we have given you and nothing else.” She instructed the little group of pledges as we finally all gathered in the sitting room.

I was ready to rebel right there, but Tina gave me such a pleading look that I went along with the other girls to change. I wasn’t happy about it but I thought there couldn’t be much harm in indulging in this strange scenario. I mean, what did I know of the college world? I was a freshman of just a few weeks.

We all headed into different rooms and bathrooms and changed. The suit I’d been given was a skimpy bikini that barely covered my essentials. When I stepped out into the hallway, I saw that the others were dressed in similar body-baring bikinis. The looks on the faces of the other pledges ranged from bubbling excitement (Tina) to shivering nervousness. I was somewhere in the middle but, as I headed downstairs and then, out into the backyard sunshine, I felt my nervousness grow. Then, we were lined up in front of some deck chairs and Rachel spoke. “Hello, pledges. Today we will decide who is truly meant to join us as a sister. I hope you all make it. Now, take off your bikinis.”

I blinked. Had I heard correctly? I saw some of the others slowly pulling the little string bikinis down off their bodies and gaped. Seriously, this was happening? Tina gave me a nudge as I stood there and, feeling like I was going crazy, I began to tug my suit down.

Another sister, Melanie, walked over and gathered the discarded suits from the ground and walked back over to Melanie’s side. I looked at Tina in the hopes that she would come to her senses and we’d get out of there. I know I could’ve walked out on my own but, I just didn’t have enough nerve to leave by myself. I stared at the sorority members watching us in the sunlight. They seemed to be enjoying our obvious discomfort. Two other pledges I’d briefly met as we’d waited earlier in the sitting room, Sally and Sarah, I think, were shaking though the day was far from cold. I tried to catch their eyes in an attempt to gain some sense of fellowship. They both just stared in front of them as they shifted their naked bodies anxiously.

It was really strange, to tell the truth. I’d been feeling extraordinarily hot, like I was going to get a sun burn. It was really uncomfortable as far as the temperature of the day was concerned. But the moment I had to take off my bikini and stand there: it was suddenly freezing. I felt so damned cold.

Of course it didn’t help that all eyes were on me. (Okay, I knew they weren’t all on me.) After all, there were six of us there naked. I was sitting down as instructed on the lounge chair while five of the sorority sisters just watched me and Rachel, the head pledge mistress, and stared in this malicious kind of a way.

Sally, Sarah, and Tina were bent over, holding on to the edge of the little plastic pool. Melanie was standing right in front of the lounge looking like a deer in headlights, and why wouldn’t she? I mean, for God’s sakes, all of us were just standing there naked while the other sorority sisters watched.

The redhead whose name I didn’t even know, she was sitting as instructed. It was so strange to see that little shock of red hair right above her pussy as she sat there on the sand.

I didn’t know what was going to happen, but then Rachel looked at Melanie and said, “I’ve decided that Bobbi’s going to have some fun today, so get on that lounge chair and eat her out – now.”

I felt embarrassment wash over me. I’d never been with a girl before. And I felt a little bit of guilt also because hell, I was going to be on the receiving end instead of the giving end. I didn’t know what to do. I certainly didn’t know why I just went along with it. I mean, for God’s sake, I didn’t even care about being in the damn sorority. I was only involved because Tina convinced me we had to pledge for it.

Nonetheless, when Melanie got on her knees and kind of climbed onto the lounge chair and spread my legs, I didn’t tell her to stop. And the moment her mouth hit mine, I didn’t care anymore. It was the most astounding thing I’d ever felt in my life.

I was a freshman in college, so you couldn’t say I had a great deal of sexual experience. But I’d had sex five or six times during high school with my boyfriend, and also a one night stand on a date when I ended up getting drunk after prom night. A lot of stupid, forgetful, unsatisfying experiences, really. This situation, though, was so over the top that I couldn’t get my thoughts straight, but after a few moments, I didn’t care. Melanie was giving me a gentle insistent attention that was making me shake. It was just crazy, the way her tongue moved up and down my slit. It was amazing.

Rachel immediately said, “Ah, looks like Melanie, that little bitch, has some experience, doesn’t it?”

I felt bad for Melanie, but she didn’t seem to care. In fact, she seemed to be really enjoying it. I looked down and watched. She was very aggressive, running her tongue around and exploring my pussy and just driving me crazy.

Of course, I couldn’t help myself. I started moaning. That earned a little bit of laughter from all of the sorority girls watching, and Melanie laughed as well. I felt embarrassment course over me, but I was really beyond the point of caring about the embarrassment as much as I cared about what Melanie’s tongue was just doing to me.

I looked down and I watched as her face moved with her curly blonde hair bouncing. She caught my eyes and I saw her smile. It was so damned sexy to see her smiling with her tongue still out and still lapping at me. And then, as if to punctuate the situation, as if she was saying, yeah, they think they’re making us do something, but you and I both know how good it is and that we want it, she winked at me.

I groaned because it almost sent me over the edge. She was just incredible, and she kept moving her tongue up and down, and I thought, my God, I’d rather this wasn’t happening in front of everyone outside on the beach, but this was not a horrible thing to have to suffer in order to get into the sorority. In fact, I could do this all day long.

She started putting on a show for me, too. Not only was she licking, not only would she stare up at me, but she also reached behind and started squeezing and rubbing at her naked little ass. It was an entirely different level of excitement. I heard a sharp sound and looked back, and I could see that some of the sorority girls had gone behind her and the other girls who were also bent over and began spanking them.

God, I don’t know why it was so sexy to see my friends abused like that, but it turned me on. When Tina yelped because one of the girls spanked her ass particularly hard, I felt a surge of desire run through me. I saw a red handprint rising up on her ass cheek and it turned me on even more.

It was so amazing, the whole situation beyond anything I’d ever experienced, and Melanie’s tongue just kept moving. And then, the sorority girls stopped spanking, and I saw them slightly spreading the girls’ legs. I didn’t know what they were going to do, but I watched with rapt attention.

I watched, my breathing becoming more ragged from Melanie’s attentions, as their hands reached underneath the other girls. I was practically panting as I was being licked while watching with intense focus to what was happening with the others. All of the girls bent over were being rubbed by the different sorority sisters. It was having instant results with all of them. I could tell some of them were trying not to moan, trying not to be noticed, trying not to give in to their own desires. They were all shaking, though. I was fully beyond that now. In fact, it wasn’t until I tangled my hands completely in Melanie’s hair that I realized I’d grabbed her as she licked me.

It was beyond anything I’d ever felt in my life. What was really incredible was she didn’t even bother to ask or be instructed. She started licking more furiously and then, got up and turned herself around. I just sat and watched. Suddenly, her pussy was descending toward my mouth.

I felt nervous as hell. It was strange enough to have a woman licking me, but the idea that I’d be doing the same thing to her was really, really crazy. It wasn’t anything that had ever entered even my wildest of fantasies. Nonetheless, as her pussy descended toward me, I followed her example and lifted my head and extended my tongue and began licking as quickly as I could.

She tasted erotic and sweet and musky, and it was so overwhelming for me that I just licked furiously and hungrily. I felt like such a slut, but it made everything that much more intense. Every touch of my tongue on her sweet folds that made her shudder with pleasure seemed to make my own sensations stronger. She moaned against my clit, and that turned me on even more. I knew that I was right on the verge of an incredible orgasm.

And by now, it was almost like Rachel and the other sorority sisters disappeared. It was just my mouth, Melanie’s pussy, her mouth, and my clit. It was overwhelming. And her weight on top of me felt even more incredible.

I realized I was running my hands over her ass and down her back, all the way to her shoulders and then to the back of her head to push her face harder against me. And all the while, I was pushing my tongue up into her pussy and exploring it as best I could.

It was amazing. There were moans everywhere, now: mine, Melanie’s, Tina’s, all of the girls, and even some of the sorority sisters. I heard Rachel moaning, and I pulled my mouth away just long enough to see that she’d pushed herself up against the girl sitting, lifted her leg up, and pulled her face to her pussy. It was all like some kind of crazy orgy.

It was amazing. All of the sorority sisters were dressed, and even Rachel was having that mouth on her through her bikini, but all of us pledges were naked. I felt a growing and powerful urgency, and then I came, my orgasm crashing over me in a burst of pleasure that made me scream against Melanie’s pussy.

That set Melanie off, and I heard her screaming against me. We both just shook and writhed on the lounge, both of us groaning. I cried out that I was cumming, which was pretty irrelevant because anyone could have told that. And I just sucked furiously on her clit.

I felt something inside of me and I realized she’d pushed fingers in, so I did the same for her, and we both moved furiously. It was astounding, beyond comprehension and we kept it up until finally I was too sensitive and I wiggled away.

She wiggled forward and just lay on top of me, and I stared at her ass and her pussy as my body shook beneath her. It was a while before any of us got moving, and then I was hearing screams of shock and laughter as the sorority sisters started pushing the pledges into the pool and jumping in right after. I looked at Melanie and saw her smile. I tried to say I was too tired and, gee, wasn’t the sun nice, but my mind shut down as Melanie grabbed me up from the chair and pulled me to the pool’s edge. Holding my hand she jumped, and I followed her into the cool water.

My body shivered from the shock, and I broke the surface of the water to find complete madness. Rachel was laughing and yelling, “Welcome to our new sisters,” as everyone in the pool was breaking into little huddles of two or three to kiss and cuddle. It was crazy, but then I felt something slipping up my legs from under the water. Before I could slip away, I felt a mouth press against my pussy and suck hard, sending waves of sensation through my body. I moaned and almost went under. Instead, Melanie pushed me to the side of the pool and pressed her body against me. Leaning in, she whispered. “Welcome, sister.”

They were wonderful warm words my whole body was happy to hear.

---------------------------------------------------------

Fuck Me if you can