Erotic story - Making The Bride's Maid by Ray Mills

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
sexy_parul
Expert Member

Erotic story - Making The Bride's Maid by Ray Mills

Unread post by sexy_parul » 13 Jan 2016 12:59

Making The Bride's Maid by Ray Mills -Chapter 1

Randi Coles kicked off the bedcovers and groaned softly. It was stifling in her room. It must be the
hottest night of the year, she thought. Her room felt like an oven.
Even though the window was open, the air outside was just as hot as it was inside. And the humidity was
unbearable. She had put on her flimsiest nightie, which only went down to the tops of her thighs and was
made of wispy transparent fabric, but even that was too much.
She decided to go to the refrigerator and get a glass of iced tea. Maybe that'll cool me off enough so
that I can get some sleep, she thought.
And she knew she should get some sleep too. Tomorrow would be a big day. She had the day off from
her job as a maid for her sister's wedding. And Randi would also be the maid of honor. She wanted to
be at her best, fresh and rested. But how could she do that in this stinking weather?
She tiptoed quietly down the hallway to the kitchen, hoping that at least everyone else was asleep,
though she didn't see how they could be in this heat. She knew that Rick, her future brother-in-law, and
Dave, her younger brother, had stayed up late playing a game, but they must have gone to bed too. The
light was out in the living room.
She tiptoed past the guest room, where Rick was sleeping until the wedding tomorrow, and saw no light
under the door. It was dark in the kitchen, but she knew the way to the refrigerator. The light inside of it
made it possible for her to find a glass and fill it with iced tea.
"Oh, would you pour one for me too, while you're at it?" a voice behind her suddenly asked in a soft
whisper.
"What?" Randi, startled, whirled around.
The iced tea she had poured for herself spilled onto the floor. It splashed onto her bare feet.
"Oh shit!" she gasped. "Now look what I've done!"
Again she looked up. In the dim light from the refrigerator, she saw Rick. His body was naked from the
waist up, his shoulders muscular and powerful, his chest hairy and broad. He was only about five years
older than she was, of course, but she had never thought of him-like that.
And just what do you mean, like that? she asked herself. But Randi could see that she was not exactly
the only one who was struck by the moment. She suddenly realized that the weak light from the
refrigerator was behind her, illuminating the curves of her own body through the filmy fabric of her nightie.
Rick, naturally, was looking. Quickly, she closed the door. Now they were in the dark.
"God, I've got to mop this up," Randi said.
"Here, I'll help," Rick murmured. "I didn't mean to make you spill it.
I was just so hot. I thought I'd come in and get a glass for myself.
Then, when I saw you-"
"Oh, I know," Randi said. "It's nothing. I'll clean it up."
She had grown up in the house, so she found her way to the kitchen towels easily. On the way back to
the refrigerator, she bumped into Rick in the dark.
"Oh! Excuse me," she said.
But she didn't pull back. Her arm brushed his naked chest. She could feel his breath on her neck. Finally
Randi moved back away from him. But she could feel her pulse racing unexpectedly.
She bent down and mopped up the puddle. When she stood up again, he was right there beside her. It
was dark, but their faces were just inches away from each other.
"Randi, would you pour a glass for me?" Rick asked in a strange-sounding voice.
"You-could do it for yourself," she said nervously.
"What would you say if I told you I like to see the light shine through your nightgown?" he whispered.
"I don't know. Do you?"
"Yes!"
Suddenly she felt his hand on her face. He tilted her mouth up to his and his lips crushed down on hers.
His tongue was inside her mouth before Randi even knew it, searching and probing.
His hands were up inside her flimsy nightie too. They found her firm young naked tits and squeezed them
eagerly. His fingers pinched her soft, stiff nipples. Randi gasped.
"Oooohhh! God, we can't do this!" she cried, pulling back. "Rick! You know we can't! What do you
think you're doing?"
But he knew very well what he was doing. And she couldn't help responding. Her body grew warm and
pliant under his grasp.
"I can't help it, Randi!" he panted, kissing her neck. "I've always wanted you!"
"No, you can't say that," she said. "You're marrying Laura tomorrow.
You can't have me. You can't want me."
She pulled his hands off her tits and stepped back away from him. But she half-wished he had not let her
stop him. Part of her wanted him not to take no for an answer. She wanted him to rip off her nightie and
throw her down and fuck her right there on the kitchen floor, even though she knew that was crazy. Her
cunt was wet for him.
"I can't help it!" Rick whispered.
"You-have to help it," she said, trying to sound firm. "Here."
She poured a glass of iced tea for him and handed it to him. She closed the refrigerator door before he
could look too long at her body through her nightie. But Rick set the glass on the kitchen table.
He came toward her again. Randi didn't move. This time he encircled her body with his arms and
dropped his hands to her ass. He got his hands under the skirt of her nightie and squeezed her high,
round asscheeks.
Randi felt hot arrows of lust shooting through her wet pussy. Oh, Jesus, that feels good! she thought. She
kissed him back eagerly this time.
When they stopped kissing, Randi was panting and gasping with excitement. Her blood was hot and
racing. She wanted more.
"Rick, please!" she murmured, kissing his hard chest.
"Please what?"
"Please-stop this!"
"You don't want me to stop."
"I know I don't! But we have to! What if Laura found out?"
"She won't find out unless we tell her. I certainly won't tell her."
"Ahhhnnn!" Randi groaned as she felt one of his hands slide around her body and dip into her wet crotch.
He slid a finger up into her pulsing pussy. She bit her lower lip. Her body shivered uncontrollably.
"Why don't we go to your room?" he asked.
"We can't!" She spun quickly away from him. "Now leave me alone.
Please!"
"All right," he said. "Whatever you want."
He disappeared in the darkness, down the hall, back to the guest room. Randi took deep breaths to
make her pulse slow down. She tried to pretend that the whole thing had not happened.
She tried to control herself by gulping down the glass of iced tea. Then she went back to her room and
shut the door. She lay down on her bed, trying to forget about the incident in the kitchen.
But it was impossible. Her body burned. She touched the wet lips of her sizzling young cunt with her
fingers, recalling how he had touched her there. She knew he was only a couple of doors away, right
down the hall.
He's probably lying there thinking how he wants to fuck me, just like I'm lying here tonight, she thought.
But god, what if Laura ever found out? She'd kill me. And she'd have every right.
Randi finally removed her nightie, as she had originally planned. She ran her hands all over her feverish
body. Her smooth flesh glimmered in the moonlight that came through her open window. She cupped
her full young tits, trying to imagine Rick's lips on them, sucking wildly.
The fingers of her other hand found her swollen clit and rubbed it. She tried to imagine his cock inside
her. Moving in and out. God, I want him to do it! she thought desperately.
And then she thought she heard a very soft knock on her door.
"Who is it?" she asked in a loud whisper.
Slowly her door opened. Somebody slipped inside and closed the door again.
"I'm sorry, but I didn't want anybody to hear me," Rick said.
Randi forgot she was entirely naked until she saw the look in his eye as he came closer to the bed. He
was devouring her with his gaze. Rick could hardly tear his eyes from her beautiful jutting tits. Randi
remembered how she had just imagined his mouth all over them.
"Oh, Rick," she said in a soft voice, not knowing what to do.
She didn't make any effort to cover herself as he sat down next to her on the edge of the bed. His hands
came out and cupped her naked tits. His eyes burned with lust for her.
"Randi, you're so damned beautiful," he said. "I can't help it."
"What about Laura?"
"Forget Laura! I want you!"
Randi didn't try to stop him as he lowered his mouth to her soft nipples. When he sucked one inside his
mouth, she moaned softly. She knew that if she didn't let him fuck her, she would die of need.
"Oh, Rick, it feels so good!" she moaned into his ear, caressing his hair.
He sucked her gently at first, but as they both grew more aroused, his mouth became rougher, more
urgent. He sucked both of her nipples sharply, and Randi began to whimper and squirm. Her hands ran
all over his broad hard shoulders and muscular arms.
Finally, she let her hands fall to his crotch. She could feel the coiled power of his throbbing cock under
his pants.
"God, I want you to fuck me, Rick!" she whispered hotly in his ear.
Already she had his belt buckle unfastened. She unzipped his fly. Rick stood up and shed his pants.
Randi pulled down his shorts.
He had a long thick prick that was already stiff and jumping. Randi took it in both hands and smothered
it with hot little kisses. She curled her tongue around the bulging head of his cock and licked him
passionately.
He lay next to her on the bed, and Randi took the head of his cock all the way into her mouth. She had
never really wanted to suck a man's prick before, until now. But Rick's was so big and alive, so
powerful inside her mouth.
She ran her sensual lips all over it, tantalizing him, making him want her to suck it. When she finally
closed her lips over it again, Rick groaned softly. Randi massaged his balls and sucked him with slow
gentle pulls of her lips.
He twisted his body around and got his head between her spreading thighs. The next thing Randi knew
his tongue was slipping up into her juicy pussy.
"Ohhhnnnnn!" she groaned, letting his cock out of her mouth for a moment.
She had never done a sixty-nine before, and found it wildly exciting. She began sucking him again, this
time more rapidly, aroused by the flicking of his tongue against her tingling clit. Her body wriggled and
quivered with sexual fires.
She realized that he was getting wildly excited too. Rick's cock was as hard as an iron pipe, and
twitching crazily in her mouth. His hips jerked, driving his hard cock farther into Randi's mouth.
Through the hot thrills she was feeling, she could hear her bed squeaking as the two of them writhed
together.
Feeling herself on the verge of a climax, and knowing Rick was too, Randi pulled away from him
suddenly.
"Oh, Randi, don't stop!" he gasped in a panting whisper.
"Rick, we're making too much noise!" she murmured, turning around to face him. "What if they hear us?
What if Laura hears us?"
He didn't have an answer to that one. Instead, he kissed her searchingly, letting his tongue probe deep
into her mouth while his hand found her pussy again. He rubbed her clit with his fingers until Randi was
gasping helplessly with need.
"Oh, Rick, I want you so bad!" she whimpered. "I almost don't care if everybody knows!"
"We can be quiet."
"I want your cock in me!" Randi whispered. "I want to feel it inside me! Please!"
It only took him a second to slip between her thighs and slide his hard cock between her oozing warm
pussylips. Randi felt her pulse flutter as the long thick cock fucked deep into her. She put her arms
around Rick's neck, looking up at him in the darkness.
"I think I always wanted you to fuck me," she said to him. "From the very first time I saw you with
Laura."
"Randi, you're so tight!" he gasped.
"You like that?"
"God, yes!"
"Unnnggghhh!" she groaned as he withdrew his long cock, then plunged it deep into her again.
"Shhh!" he whispered. "We have to be quiet!"
"I know. God, it feels so good!"
The bed began to squeak and shake again as he began to fuck Randi more rapidly. Rick heard it too.
He stopped. Randi could hardly stand it. She didn't want him to stop fucking for even a second.
"Ohhh, don't stop, Rick! Fuck me! Fuck me hard!"
"Maybe we should do it on the floor," he murmured.
"On the floor?"
"It would make less noise."
"Okay."
They got out of her bed and lay down on the rug next to it. Rick grabbed Randi's pillow and put it under
her ass. She didn't know what effect that would have, but this time when he slid his cock into her cunt, it
went deeper than before. The sensation almost made her cry out.
"Ooohhhh!" she gasped. "Oh, Jesus, that's deep!"
"Does it hurt?" he asked.
"No, it drives me crazy," she said, swirling her hips suggestively.
"Oh, Randi, you're so beautiful," he said again, now beginning to fuck her more urgently than before.
Randi couldn't believe how aroused she was. She had fucked several times with her boyfriend Dave, but
it had never been so good. Rick knew how to fuck her so that she wanted to scream with pleasure.
His hands roamed all over her smooth body, while his cock slid in and out of her clinging pussy. He
clutched her ass, squeezing it roughly as the edge of his hard prick rubbed against her swollen clit. Randi
nearly came unglued.
"Ohhhnnnn!" she moaned, pumping her cunt rapidly up into his strong thrusts. "Ohhh, Rick, I'm going to
come! Do it hard! Deep! Oh, God, yessss!"
"Shhhh, Randi, don't make so much noise!" Rick panted.
"I can't help it!"
"Here, bite into my shoulder so you won't be heard," he said.
"Uhhhhh-uhhhhh!" Randi panted, right on the edge of an intense orgasm.
Rick fucked his cock deep into her exploding cunt, and she began to spill over with hot coming. She
opened her mouth and bit into his shoulder, as he had told her to do, just as the involuntary screams
started pouring out of her mouth.
"Unnngggmmeeee!" she wailed, her body seared by the fierce spasms of her climax. "Mmmm!"
Rick was close behind her. He fucked his cock deep into her and groaned softly. Randi could feel the
long wet jets of his cum shooting into her pussy.
They clung tightly together until the sharp throbbing pleasure died away. Then they relaxed, coming
apart. Randi tried to hold his cock inside her, but finally he had to pull it out.
"Randi!" Rick whispered, pulling her body against him. "That was the best I ever had!"
"Me too," Randi said. "Only we'll never be able to have it again."
"Don't say that."
"Are you going to marry Laura?"
"How can I get out of it?"
"Then at least stay the night with me," she murmured.
She dropped her hand to his limp cock and began to massage it. Rick cupped her firm left tit and
lowered his mouth to her soft nipple, sucking it heatedly.
"At least we can fuck a few more times tonight," Randi said.
But then they both froze as they heard footsteps outside the door, in the hallway. The floorboards
creaked.
"Oh, shit, who can that be?" Rick asked.
"I don't know. We'd better be very quiet."
After a few minutes, they heard the toilet flush. Then the footsteps passed again. But they both knew by
now that they had risked more than they should.
Reluctantly, Rick pulled on his pants and kissed Randi once before slipping quietly out of her bedroom
and going back down the hall to the guest room.
---------------------------------------------------------

Fuck Me if you can

sexy_parul
Expert Member

Re: Erotic story - Making The Bride's Maid by Ray Mills

Unread post by sexy_parul » 13 Jan 2016 13:00

Making The Bride's Maid by Ray Mills-Chapter 2
Randi felt awful seeing Rick go out the door, shut it behind him, and go to his own room. She was still
naked and hot. His jism was still leaking back out of her cunt.
Just fuck me and then go and marry my sister, eh? she thought ruefully. Somehow she felt really used
and discarded. And yet she couldn't deny that it had been the best fuck ever for her.
She was so horny and angry at the same time that she couldn't sleep. The heat hadn't gotten any better
either. She checked the clock radio beside her bed and saw that it was shortly after midnight.
Getting out of bed, she pulled on her jeans, first wiping away the last traces of Rick's cum. She didn't
bother to put on any panties under them. Then she pulled on a loose silk shirt and went barefoot out into
the back yard.
She sat by the swimming pool a while, watching the moonbeams glimmer on the water. Then it suddenly
occurred to her that one way to work out her anger and beat the heat at the same time would be to go
for a swim.
But she didn't want to go all the way back inside the house to get her swimsuit. What the hell, she
figured. Everybody else was asleep anyway. What did it matter if she just went in naked? Nobody
would ever know.
Quickly, she slipped out of her jeans and her shirt. She slipped into the pool at the shallow end. The
water was cool and wonderful. She swam the length of the pool once, then floated on her back.
She must have been in the water about ten minutes when she suddenly felt eyes watching her.
She began to peer up into the darkness around the edges of the pool. Finally, her eyes made out the
person who was watching her. It was her young brother, Billy. He was sitting in a deck chair, wearing
his swim trunks. His eyes were riveted on Randi's wet, naked body.
"I hope you're enjoying the view," she said softly, swimming over to the pool edge near his chair.
"I-I'm sorry," he said, stammering nervously. "I guess I couldn't help myself."
"You couldn't?" she asked. She was under water now from the neck down.
He couldn't see her body. "You couldn't tell me you were there?"
"I-I didn't want to."
Suddenly, not knowing exactly why, Randi hoisted herself out of the pool and sat on the edge. Her
beautiful body glistened in the moonlight. The water beaded up on her tits and round puffy nipples, and
on her smooth thighs. Billy couldn't take his eyes off her.
"Is this what you wanted to see?" Randi asked.
She turned her front to him so he could see all of her. Billy's eyes roamed over her full young upswept
tits. He rubbed his crotch self-consciously.
"Oh, does it make you get a hard-on?" Randi asked. "Looking at your own sister's body?"
"Gosh, Randi, give me a break, okay!" he said. "I didn't mean to. You were just-there."
Somehow, tempting him like this brought out a spirit of mischief in her. She got up and went over to him,
sitting on the edge of the deck chair, pushing his legs away. Her brother's eyes widened as he saw her
full naked tits up close.
"Haven't you ever seen a girl's tits before, Billy?" she asked quietly.
"Not like this," he said.
"Do you want to touch?"
Randi realized that she was still horny from her encounter with Rick. She even drew her shoulders back
so that her firm young tits jutted forward. The full globes were beaded with water and luscious in the soft
moonlight.
Billy nodded slowly, as if hypnotized. Randi reached out and took one of his hands. She put it on her
wet right tit. Billy's hand closed over the firm ball of flesh.
"Squeeze!" she whispered.
He did, and suddenly Randi realized that they were farther into things than she had thought. Hot darting
fires shot through her body. She looked down at Billy's crotch and saw a huge lump.
My god, it can't be that big, she thought, feeling her pulse race instantly. She put her hand on his swim
suit, just to see if she was right.
"Jesus, Billy!" she gasped.
Randi suddenly saw her younger brother in a new light. He seemed to have grown up without her
noticing. She was nineteen now, and he was younger, but the difference seemed unimportant.
Billy had a strong virile young body and a handsome face. All the high school girls were wild for him.
She squeezed his cock gently through his swim trunks. Billy's eyes glazed. He gasped with surprise and
pleasure.
"I want to see it!" Randi whispered.
She slipped her fingers under the top of his trunks and found the string tie. It came loose easily. Then she
tugged them down. Billy helped by lifting his ass off the chair.
The fattest, longest cock Randi had ever seen flopped out and began jerking to attention.
She couldn't keep her hands off it. She stroked and caressed the enormous twitching prick. It was fierce
and magnificent, and ripply with veins and jumping powerfully.
"Billy, it's gigantic!" she murmured.
He grinned sheepishly.
"The guys call me Trigger," he said.
"Mmmmmm!"
Randi bent forward and began to lick it. She curled her tongue around the swollen purplish bulb at the
top. Billy panted and quivered uncontrollably.
"Randi ... do you think we should be doing this right here? I mean, what if somebody wakes up."
"They won't."
"We did!"
"But Billy, I just want to take it in my mouth ... like this."
She sucked the head of his cock into her warm wet mouth. Billy bit his lower lip. His massive prick
flared and twitched crazily between her lips.
Randi became so excited and aroused by the situation that she began to suck his cock passionately. She
squeezed the rock-hard shaft and pulled on the fat round head of his prick with her sensual lips. Billy
groaned softly, bucking upward with his hips.
Randi felt the taste in her mouth and realized it was too late.
"Ummmgghphh!" Billy grunted.
Suddenly his cock erupted and shot cum into Randi's mouth. His climax was so violent and quick that his
spurting cock slipped out of her mouth and strings of jism shot onto her face. Oh Jesus! Randi thought,
grabbing her brother's spewing prick and gobbling it again, sucking down the last few drops of his cum.
"Ohhhh God, Randi!" Billy gasped, collapsing back into the deck chair.
Randi wiped away the cum from her cheek and chin with one hand. She realized that her cunt was juicy
and pulsing with need. I wish I hadn't done that, she thought. Because I'd really like to feel that monster
inside of me.
But she noticed that it didn't go limp, as she expected. Her brother's cock was just as hard and long and
fat as ever. She licked it and heard him groan again.
"Billy, let's go over behind the pool shed!" she whispered, pulling him up.
She knew where there was a cool spot of grass just to the side of the pump and filter. She took Billy
there and pulled him down beside her on the grass. Now they were shielded from the house by the shed.
Billy lay on his back. Randi straddled his hips. She bent over and dangled her delectable young tits in his
face, brushing his lips with her large soft nipples.
"God, Billy, don't tell anybody, okay?" she murmured. "I just want to feel it inside me. Only for a
second. Okay?"
She reached down and guided his long thick cock up into her melting pussy, clenching her teeth as she
lowered herself onto it. The huge pole of flesh fucked deeper into her cunt than any cock had ever been.
And it was so thick that she felt like she was splitting.
"Oh, holy shit!" she gasped, her eyes rolling up behind her eyelids.
"It's so big! God, I've never felt anything like it!"
Meanwhile, Billy wasn't losing any opportunity to suck the beautiful tits Randi was dangling in his face.
He held the firm globes in both hands and sucked her nipples so eagerly and hard that Randi began to
moan and squirm with lust.
"Yes! Yessss!" she panted at him, gyrating her cunt up and down on his big prick.
She realized that they were really fucking. She had tried to pretend that all she wanted was to feel it
inside her. But there was no pretending now.
Billy's strong hands dropped to her naked ass, and he fucked his huge cock up into her vigorously.
Randi mashed her throbbing tits down into his face, whimpering softly and trying to keep control of
herself. But it was impossible.
The feel of his enormous prick fucking up into her aching cunt made her dissolve into hot shivers of lust.
Oh Jesus, my own little brother! she thought incoherently as his cock took a piercing jab deep into her
flowing cunt.
"Ungghh!" she gasped. "Oh, Billy! Ungghh! It's so deep!"
"I-I'm sorry!" Billy panted.
"God, don't be sorry," she murmured, biting her lip. "Just fuck me, little brother. Fuck me hard! Yes, yes
hard! Unghh!"
She didn't have to ask. He was strong, and he fucked his cock up into her in short quick stabs that had
Randi boiling over with orgasm before she even knew what was happening. Her whole body shook and
shuddered uncontrollably.
"Aagghhhh!" she groaned, trying not to cry out. "Unnmmeeee! Oh! God, Billy, yes!"
She buried her face in his neck to muffle her moans. Billy gave a harsh groan himself. Suddenly she felt
the fountain of his huge prick going off inside her cunt. It seemed like endless jets of cum shot into her.
Finally, he was finished. Randi collapsed beside him on the grass. His huge cock was still embedded
deep in her pussy. She kissed him for the first time, again appreciating how handsome he had grown.
"I'll bet all the girls wish they were in my place right now," she said to him.
"All the girls are afraid of my cock," he said. "But you're not."
"Mmmmm!" Randi sighed, rubbing herself up and down on the fantastic rod of flesh. "I just want you to
fuck me over and over again."
But then reality suddenly came back to her. It was her own younger brother whose cock she was
fucking herself up and down on. Who had just fucked her so wonderfully. Whose cum was leaking out
of her cunt.
You weren't supposed to do this. You were supposed to feel horribly guilty for doing it. And she did feel
guilty, though not enough to take away the pleasure she had just felt.
"Promise you won't tell anybody!" she whispered to her brother. "It's really wrong, what we did!"
"I know." He looked down sheepishly. "I won't tell."
She gasped as he finally pulled his long cock out of her. It was still as stiff and huge as ever.
"Billy, you're a miracle," she whispered.
"If I don't tell anyone, do you think we can do it again sometime?"
Billy grinned at her in the dimness.
"Absolutely not," Randi said firmly, unable to control the pulsing she felt inside of her pussy. "Try to
forget it ever happened. You know how wrong it was."
She found her clothes by the pool and slipped back into them. She flung Billy's swim trunks at him, then
disappeared into the house, back to her bedroom. Gosh, what a night! she thought. First Rick. Then
Billy.
She knew she should be entirely satisfied as she shed her clothes and lay down again on her bed.
Fucked twice in about an hour and a half, she thought, amazed.
She felt her wet pussy. Inside, the cum of both Rick and Billy intermingled with her own juices. Her
cuntlips were still wet and warm, tingling. Gee, maybe the more they do it to you, the more you want,
she thought. Am I a nymphomaniac or something?
Maybe I am. Just having their cum in me like this seems to turn me on. Gosh, think of how exciting it
would be to have them both come in me at once. Having both of their cocks inside my pussy at the same
time. Oh shit, with Billy's in there, it would tear me apart!
The idea excited her wildly, but at the same time, it scared her. She could feel the hot fires inside her
body grow hotter. Shit, I'm going to have to make myself come again, if this doesn't go away. I can't
believe how horny I am!
At that moment, she heard a soft knock on her door. Who could it be? Billy, getting the courage up to
ask for one more time? Even though he had already shot off twice?
She tiptoed to the door and opened it a crack. She glimpsed Rick's handsome face in the shadows of
the halfway.
"Rick! What is it?"
"Let me in."
She opened the door wide enough for him to slip inside, then shut it again. Before she could even step
back, he grabbed her naked body. His hungry mouth burned hers, his tongue probing and searching.
His hands dropped to her ass. One slipped around to the front and found her juicing cunt. He kissed her
neck. The hand still on her ass came up to her tits, squeezing them eagerly.
"Randi, I've got to have you again!" he whispered. "God, I can't get you out of my mind!"
"Oh, Rick! God, that feels good!"
Randi gyrated her hips, pushing her oozing pussy into his working hand. Rick dropped his mouth to her
nipples and sucked them sharply. Arrows of hot lust shot through her quivering body. She knew there
was no way she could resist him.
"Ohhhnnnn, Laura would be so pissed if she knew this was happening!" she gasped into his ear, her
knees weakening.
She slid one hand under his belt and plunged it down into his crotch. His cock was hot and throbbing.
Quickly, she freed it. With her other hand, she unzipped him and unbuckled his belt.
She sank to her knees and fed his twitching prick into her mouth. Rick gasped and held her head,
thrusting gently as she sucked him. Randi realized that both of them were already groaning softly and
panting as their sexual arousal heightened.
She pulled him down with her on the floor.
"Don't you think we already risked enough?" she asked.
"I don't care," Rick said. "All I want in the world is to fuck you again."
"Really?
"Yes!"
"We can't do it right here by the door. What if somebody goes by in the hall?"
"Over behind your bed," he said, pulling her with him.
On the other side of the bedroom, behind Randi's bed, she suddenly got the surprise of her life. She was
still on her hands and knees, from crawling there, when Rick took her from behind. He grabbed her hips
and fucked his rigid prick all the way into her flowing pussy from the rear.
"Ohnnnn!" Randi moaned, a little louder than she wanted to.
It felt wonderful going in, filling her whole cunt and probing deep into her body. At the same time, some
funky animalistic need awoke inside her, brought on by the way they were doing it.
She swirled her ass back into his thrusting cock. Rick leaned forward over her back and grasped her
dangling tits with his hands. His fingers pinched and twisted Randi's excited nipples.
Randi thought she was going to come unglued. The sensations that raced through her body were so
intense that she hissed and moaned with each powerful thrust of Rick's prick deep into her throbbing
cunt.
"God, I've never felt anything like it!" she moaned, biting her lower lip as the pleasure grew hotter.
She looked back over her shoulder, wincing as he fucked his cock deep into her, then trying to kiss him.
Rick leaned forward and caught her mouth with his. Then he fucked his prick deep into her again.
"Agghnnn!" Randi groaned. "Oh yes! Ungghh!"
"Quiet, baby, they'll hear us, or wake up," Rick whispered.
"Ohhhhnnnn, I just want you to fuck me and fuck me so much, I don't care if they hear us!" Randi
moaned. "Ungh! Ungh!"
"You will if Laura hears us!" Rick panted.
But Randi was too far gone with hot, throbbing lust to care. She put her face down on the rug between
her hands, shut her eyes and gave herself up to the fierce fucking he was giving her. Rick got up on one
foot for more leverage and fucked his cock down deep into her pussy with each thrust.
Randi's ass was high in the air, wiggling and bucking. Her body quivered and ached with pleasure as
Rick fucked his cock into her. She mewled and whimpered softly, trying not to make noise but unable to
control the sounds that came from deep in her throat.
"Ohhhnnn Jesus, fuck me, baby, fuck me!" she groaned in a husky whisper, feeling the first sharp twinges
of a hot climax.
Rick's hands were all over her smooth body. He fucked his cock into her tight cunt, ripping it up into her
and lifting her knees off the carpet with each lunge. Randi yelped softly, already turning to mush as the
true force of her orgasm began to hit her.
Rick came just seconds before her. He grunted and fucked his cock into her roughly, and Randi could
feel it spewing gobs of warm cum into her cunt. The sensation made her dissolve in a wild swoon as
shock waves of hot orgasm consumed her shuddering body.
"Ohhhnnnggg! God, baby, Rick, I'm coming!" she moaned. "Aiiieee!
Aiiiieeee! Mmmmnngeeeee!"
She knew she was wailing too loud, but she couldn't stop herself. The spasms of pleasure wrenched her
flesh. She collapsed on the floor with Rick on her back, his pulsing cock still buried deep in her pussy.
"Oh God, oh God!" she finally whimpered as the spasms died out.
Rick withdrew his cock and rolled over on the floor beside her. They kissed, and Randi rubbed her
body against him. She couldn't believe that they had fucked twice on the night before his marriage to her
sister.
"You can't marry Laura!" she whispered to him. "If you do, how can we keep doing this?"
"It'll be even easier for us afterward," he said.
"So you're going through with it?"
Rick shrugged. "How can I back out now?"
"In that case, you'd better get out of my room right now," Randi said, feeling both angry and hurt.
Reluctantly, Rick got up and left. Several minutes passed before Randi got up and lay down on her bed.
She had been fucked three times in barely an hour, but she still couldn't fall asleep.

Fuck Me if you can

sexy_parul
Expert Member

Re: Erotic story - Making The Bride's Maid by Ray Mills

Unread post by sexy_parul » 13 Jan 2016 13:01

Making The Bride's Maid by Ray Mills -Chapter 3
The next day was Laura's wedding. Randi was surprised to find that she could barely look her sister in
the face. She was afraid it was written all over her own features: He fucked me. The guy you're going to
marry, Laura. He fucked me, last night. Not once, but twice.
And the second time he caught me like an animal on the floor and fucked me from behind! And I loved
it, Laura, each time.
Randi could feel her pulse quickening even as the words appeared in her head. She tried to avoid her
sister during the minutes leading up to the ceremony. At the same time, she tried to avoid Rick, and her
brother Billy too.
So she was sitting in the minister's office, leafing through a magazine, when a very handsome guy in a
tuxedo poked his head in the door.
"Whoops, I guess this isn't it," he said. "I'm looking for Rick Stewart. I'm his best man."
Randi smiled, intrigued by the good-looking man. She was almost sorry to be wearing a formal dress,
which covered up the lines of her body. But she squirmed in her chair and crossed her legs, watching
his eyes linger on her shapely calves.
"I'm Randi," she said. "I'm Laura's sister."
He grinned and came over to her. He sat in the chair next to hers. Randi realized that these were the
chairs couples sat in to be counseled by the minister before getting married. The thought made her giggle
softly.
"I'm sorry, I know it's only a rented tux," the man said, winking.
"Oh, no, I wasn't laughing about that."
"I'm Daryl Johnson," he said, extending a hand. "Well, I guess I should be finding Rick."
"Oh, don't go yet."
Randi felt embarrassed. Somehow thinking again about Rick and Billy had gotten her aroused. And
Daryl made her feel even more excited. She knew it was silly, but she didn't want him to leave just yet.
"Did you have something else in mind?" he asked, looking down over her dress.
Randi's young tits swelled under the frilly fabric of her dress. She uncrossed and crossed her legs again.
Then she looked around the room, as if desperate to see if they could lock it or something.
She realized she was wild to have him fuck her.
"Oh, just-talk," she said nervously.
Daryl's eyes continued to linger on the neckline of her dress. Just a soft hint of the valley between her
two firm jutting tits was visible. He couldn't stop looking at it.
"You're very beautiful, Randi," he said under his breath.
He put his hand out, as if he wanted to touch her, but couldn't let himself do it. Randi took his hand in
her own and drew it forward until it rested on the very spot he was glaring at, the vee between her tits.
His fingers on the bare skin of her chest felt warm and dangerous.
She leaned forward, her lips wet and parted. Two of Daryl's fingers slipped beneath her neckline. Randi
could feel her pussy getting wet.
"Did you ever feel like you and someone else just had to-"
But before she could finish, Daryl's mouth found hers. His tongue slipped inside and stabbed hers. His
fingers dug into her flesh, trying to slip under the tight bra she wore.
"Wait a second!" she panted softly.
She realized that they were sitting right out in public, where anyone could pop in on them without
warning. But she couldn't stop herself. She reached behind her back and undid the top buttons of her
dress.
Then she unfastened the clasp of her bra.
Immediately Daryl plunged his hand under the cup of her bra and grasped her firm round tit. He
squeezed it, then pinched her thick swollen nipple, kissing her at the same time. Randi felt her cunt flood
with juice.
"Oh God, yes!" she gasped into his ear. "I want you to suck it!"
"Here?"
Quickly she glanced around. Behind the minister's desk was a door, partially open, which led to a small
bathroom. Randi stood up and pulled Daryl toward it.
"In here," she murmured, drawing him inside and locking the door behind them.
The room was so small that there was barely enough room for the two of them. Without saying another
word, Daryl started kissing her heatedly. Randi leaned against the small wash basin and coiled her
searching tongue around his passionately.
While he kissed her, Daryl unfastened the remaining buttons on the back of her dress. He slipped it off
her shoulders. The dress fell to her feet. Her bra straps slid down her arms.
Daryl could hardly wait for her to shed the bra before he filled his hands with her springy tits. Randi
pulled his head down to them with both hands.
"Suck me!" she pleaded. "Suck me! Ohhhh, do it hard!"
He held one of her firm tits in both hands and sucked her throbbing nipple deep into his mouth. Randi
mewled and bit her lip. She almost fainted with pleasure. He tongued and sucked her nipple until it was
stiff and rubbery, then turned to the other one.
"Ohhhh!" Randi moaned, pushing her aching tit into his mouth. "It feels so good! Yes, suck hard!
Unggghhh!"
While he busied himself sucking her nipples, Randi got his belt buckle open. Then she unzipped the pants
of his tux. She could feel the hot, coiled power of his thick cock through the cotton of his shorts.
Her tits tingled and pulsed with fire under his working lips. He held them both in his hands, squeezing
them roughly, devouring her pointy nipples again and again.
"Randi, what beautiful tits you've got!" he panted. "I've never seen any so lovely as these!"
"Really?" she whimpered, feeling her pussy melt with juice and throb with need. "God, Daryl, I want you
to fuck me!"
"Here?" he asked, as if echoing his earlier question.
"No, here," Randi said in a sultry voice, taking one of his hands from her naked tits and pulling it down to
her panties.
He could feel the wetness of her cunt through the fabric. Seconds later, Randi slid her hand under his
shorts and grasped his cock. She pinched the swollen prickhead lightly with her fingers, and Daryl
gasped.
"Don't you want to?" she asked, kissing his neck and stroking his thick hard cock.
"Of course I want to. But ... what if somebody comes in?"
"I locked it."
"The wedding's starting any minute."
"If you don't fuck me now, you'll never get another chance!" Randi whispered, sticking her tongue into
his ear.
That was enough for Daryl. He pulled her panties down her legs with both hands. Randi kicked them off
her ankles.
She stood with her back against the tiny bathroom wall, opposite the toilet, and spread her thighs. Daryl
was taller than she was. He had to stoop, bending his knees and guiding the long rigid shaft of his cock
between her cuntlips.
"Annngggh!" Randi groaned as it fucked into her.
He kissed her neck and grabbed both of her tits in his hands. When he stood straight up, his cock lifted
her off the floor. The hard edge of it rubbed against her erect clit and made Randi whimper with intense
pleasure.
"Oh, shit, yes, I'm so close!" she moaned. "God, just fuck me fast!
Unh, unh!"
He started fucking her, thrusting his hard cock up into her streaming pussy, making her clit jangle wildly.
Each upthrust made her gasp and wince as incredible pleasure streamed through her quivering body. She
clung to his shoulder, mashing her tits into his squeezing hands.
"Ohhhhh! Oh!" she gasped, reeling as he lifted her whole body up off the floor with each powerful thrust
of his cock.
But suddenly they heard voices on the other side of the door, in the minister's office. Daryl stopped in
mid-thrust. Both of them were panting so heavily that Randi didn't know how the people on the other
side of the door could possibly not hear them.
"Oh Jesus!" she whispered.
"Shhhh!"
Straining her ears, she could just hear the minister talking to someone. Then she heard a file cabinet
opening and closing. The voices murmured some more. Then she heard him punching the buttons on the
telephone.
"God, aren't they ever going away?" Randi asked softly.
"What if he wants to use the bathroom?" Daryl asked.
"Oh shit!"
At the same time, she felt wildly excited by the danger they were in. Daryl's long hard cock didn't show
any sign of wilting. His hands fell to her ass and he caressed and gently squeezed the smooth round
moons while they waited. Randi could feel herself on the verge of coming just from the thrill of the
moment.
"If you do that, I'm going to come," she said to him in a whisper.
"Ohhhhh, I'm not kidding."
"Shhhh, listen. I think they may be gone."
"What if they're just not talking?"
Daryl began to fuck his long prick up and down inside her pussy again. Randi felt her whole body
shiver with hot tremors of pleasure. His fingers dug into the flesh of her naked ass, making her whimper
with need.
"Ohhhh, Jesus, I don't care if they are still there!" she moaned against his neck. "Just fuck me, please!
Yesss!"
She hoped the minister and his companion were really gone, because she knew there was no way to
stop her and Daryl from a blistering finish to their fuck now. He fucked his cock up into her steaming
cunt, making her mewl with frantic need. Randi clung to him, her body tense with lust, moaning and
sighing softly.
"Ohhhhnnnn, Daryl, I'm going to come!" she murmured into his neck.
"Me too!" he panted.
He pushed Randi's ass back into the tiled wall and fucked her spasming pussy wildly. Randi felt the
orgasm wrench her with a sharp impact. Hot fuck juice poured suddenly from her shuddering cunt.
"Unnggghhhheee!" she squealed, burying her face in the shoulder of his jacket to muffle her screams.
"Unnnggg!" Daryl grunted as his stabbing cock began squirting cum into her.
Paralyzed by the bliss of her climax, Randi felt her knees sag. She nearly fell to the floor, but Daryl
caught and held her. They were locked together for several moments before the intensity of pleasure
waned.
"Ohhhhh, God!" Randi gasped, finally getting control of herself again.
"I hope nobody heard me! I really couldn't help it!"
Daryl was busy kissing and sucking her tits again. He didn't seem to be able to get enough of her. His
hard cock was still throbbing inside her cunt.
"Don't you think we should show up for the wedding?" Randi asked him.
"To hell with it," he said. "I just want to go on."
"Mmmm, me too, but they might miss us."
Reluctantly, they disentangled and pulled on their clothes again.
Luckily no one was in the office when they came out of the bathroom.
Daryl grabbed her before they left the office.
"I hope this won't be the last time," he whispered.
"Me too!" Randi smiled at him.
It was hard to go through the wedding ceremony without looking at Daryl. So she looked down at her
bouquet instead.
It was also hard for Randi not to look at Rick. He stood stone-faced beside her sister Laura, but once
she caught his eye.
She looked around the church, trying to get her mind off Rick. But that was also a mistake, because her
eyes lit on her brother Billy's face. She couldn't keep her darting glance away from his crotch.
She thought she could detect the outline of his enormous cock through his pants. Randi could still hardly
believe it. To think that he'd been living under the same roof with her, and here that enormous prick was
hanging between his thighs. She could still recall the sensations of the huge rigid cock fucking up and
down inside her cunt as she sat on it the night before.
Billy saw her looking at him, and at his crotch. He smiled, and she saw his prick actually swelling under
his pants. That made her wet, and she felt her pulse racing. At the same time, the minister was speaking
to Laura and Rick about being true to one another.
God, this can't be happening to me! Randi thought. Listening to Laura getting married and wanting her
new husband and my own brother both to fuck me? How awful!
And her desire to have them fuck her somehow became twisted into a fantasy of both of them, Rick and
Billy, fucking her at the same time. She glimpsed in her mind her naked body struggling and writhing
between them while they fucked her.
But soon, the ceremony was over. Rick and Laura went down the aisle, out of the church, and she
followed them, hanging onto Daryl's arm. Outside they posed for the wedding picture.
The reception was five blocks from the church, and Daryl offered to drive her. Randi quickly accepted.
But he had only driven one block before he veered off into a dark alley.
He didn't have to say anything. He and Randi grabbed each other and began kissing feverishly. He got
one hand up her dress and under her panties immediately.
"You're so wet, baby!" he whispered.
"I thought I was going to come during the ceremony, just from looking at you!" Randi murmured.
"Ahhhmmmm!"
His fingers on her clit drove her crazy. She arched her back and squirmed her juicing cunt down onto his
probing fingers. At the same time, she unzipped his fly and took out his cock.
It throbbed hotly in her hands. She squeezed and caressed it, making Daryl pant and clutch her body
roughly.
"Do you want me to suck you?" she asked softly.
He nodded.
She bent her head down into his lap. Holding his jerking cock in both hands, she fed the swollen head of
it between her sensual lips. She took it deep into her mouth. Daryl groaned.
But suddenly she sensed that they weren't alone. Both she and Daryl looked up at the same moment and
saw three other men, all dressed in tuxedos, surrounding the car. Randi quickly recognized them as the
other members of the wedding party.
"Hey, we thought you guys might be lost," one said, poking his head in the window. "We saw you take a
wrong turn and thought we'd show you the way."
Randi remembered that his name was Mike. The other two she remembered were Sam and Brent. All of
them were looking down at her hands on Daryl's throbbing prick, which was still wet with her saliva.
"Having a party?" Sam asked, raising one eyebrow nastily.
"Hey, how come you didn't invite us?" Brent asked.
"Fuck off, you guys," Daryl said, slipping his prick back inside his pants.
"I'd rather fuck her. Wouldn't you?" he asked his friends.
They both nodded. Randi didn't know what to think. One of them began opening the car door. Daryl
began to fight with him, trying to keep it closed. Randi was frightened and excited at the same time.
She had always had a fantasy of being raped. It was both scary and thrilling. She could feel her blood
racing wildly.
Before she knew it, both Sam and Brent were pulling her out of the car. Randi didn't know whether to
struggle or not. After all, they weren't exactly strangers.
Mike was talking with Daryl. Sam and Brent pulled Randi down the alley into the darkness. She
stumbled between the two of them.
"Hey, wait a minute, you guys," she said. "Where are we going?"
"More privacy down here," Sam said.
"But ... what about Daryl? I was with him."
"We saw what you were doing with him, too," Brent said. "We thought you might like to do it with us
instead."
"With ... both of you?" Randi asked.
Suddenly they stopped. She was between them, and both men suddenly began to unzip and unbutton
her dress. Randi could hardly believe what was happening to her.
"Aren't you even going to ask me?"
"Would you like us to fuck you?" Sam whispered in her ear.
He said it just as her dress slipped down and he ripped down her bra, letting her luscious young tits spill
out. He squeezed them in his hands. Randi felt Brent's hands under the skirt of her dress, pulling down
her panties. In ten more seconds they had her naked.
"God, what beautiful tits, honey," Sam said.
He didn't make any pretense of being gentle or skillful with her. Instead, he lowered his mouth to
Randi's large nipples and sucked them roughly, one at a time, using his teeth and squeezing her tits
sharply at the same time. But instead of not liking it, Randi felt her cunt gush with juice.
Her blood boiled in her trembling body. Brent was kissing her naked thighs. He got his hand up under
her gooey warm cunt and made her gasp with pleasure.
"Ohhhhnnnn!" she moaned softly. "God, I don't believe this!"
She wondered where Daryl had disappeared to. But soon she didn't have to think about anything but
what the two men were doing to her quivering young body. She heard zippers and felt the guys struggling
out of their pants.
Brent was behind her. His hot stiff cock brushed the smooth round cheeks of her ass. Sam was still
sucking her nipples hungrily while he rubbed his jerking prick against her warm belly.
Randi was so aroused that she could barely remain standing. She knew she should scream, or try to get
away, but she wanted them to do it to her.
"Oh yes! Oh yes!" she whimpered as she felt, Brent guiding the long throbbing pole of his cock up into
her cunt from behind. "Unhhhh!"
He encircled her body with his arms and clutched her tits in his hands. Then he fucked up into her,
driving his cock deep into Randi's steaming pussy. The sensation made her see stars.
She was pinned between the two of them, wriggling and panting. Her hands found Sam's hard prick and
she squeezed it, rubbing his balls, biting her lower lip as his mouth tore at her sensitive nipples. Brent was
fucking her cunt wildly from behind. His hands held her hips steady as he fucked up into her, making
Randi moan softly.
She pulled Sam's cock toward her flaming pussy too, barely knowing what she was doing, only that she
was wild to be fucked by them.
"Ohhhh, you too, you too!" she panted. "I want you to fuck me too!
Please!"
She pulled Sam's rigid cock up against Brent's plunging prick. And before she knew it, he was trying to
fuck his cock into her pussy too.
"Ohhh! Ungggh!" she gasped as she felt his fingers pulling her cuntlips open more so he could get his
cock inside along with Brent's.
Brent paused in mid-stroke, holding still. Sam fucked his thick cock into her stretched pussy. Randi
thought she was going to faint. The stretching was a little painful at first, but then her pussy opened to
take both pricks. She could hardly believe it.
She held her breath as both men started to fuck her at the same time. Their stiff cocks began to fuck up
and down in her cunt. The sensations were so intense that Randi began to whimper uncontrollably.
"Ohhhh-oh, Jesus, unhhhh! God, I don't believe this! Unghh! Oh, it feels so good! So strange!
Unggghhh! God, yes!"
"Oh, baby, oh, baby!" Sam moaned over and over again, running his eager hands all over Randi's naked
body.
Brent kept squeezing her tits and kissing the back of her neck, fucking up into her more and more
roughly as his arousal increased. In fact, fucking her together aroused them both so much that they
quickly became rough with her. Randi was pinned between them, her pussy crammed by their rigid
pricks.
She gyrated her cunt down onto their up-thrusting cocks, feeling her whole body quiver helplessly.
Sam's hands squeezed her asscheeks brutally as the two men rammed their cocks up into her stuffed
pussy.
"Oh! Ungggh! Uhnnn! Anngggh!" she groaned and panted as their fucking became more and more
urgent. "Oh, yesss, do it deep! Do it deep!"
Caught in a swirling sexual delirium, she barely noticed that Mike and Daryl had joined them and were
watching from just a few steps away. Randi bit her lower lip and hissed with frantic pleasure as the two
stiff cocks inside her pussy fucked up into her, making her shudder with shock waves of bliss. From the
way the two men squeezed and rubbed her quivering flesh, she knew they were both close to coming.
And she was just seconds away from a wrenching orgasm herself. She mewled and whimpered, sagging
between them as they fucked her heatedly. Suddenly, Sam groaned, and she could feel his jism
shooting up into her as he stabbed his cock deep inside her flaming cunt.
In the next instant, both Randi and Brent came. The violent rush of her climax almost knocked the breath
out of Randi. She cried out, then slumped between them as Brent's cock exploded deep inside her
throbbing pussy.
"Annngggh! Ohhhnnnggg!" Randi wailed as her body squirmed and writhed with hot pleasure.
Having the two stiff cocks inside her pussy at the same time, their cum intermingling as they shot up into
her, made her own orgasm more intense. She had never felt such incredible pleasure. Her body
shuddered and melted.
Crushed between their hard bodies, she hoped it would go on forever. But finally all three of them
disentangled. Randi winced as the two men pulled their wet cocks out of her tingling pussy.
"God, I didn't ever want it to end!" she gasped, still clinging to them both.
Suddenly she became aware of Daryl and Mike watching them. Their eyes were wide with disbelief.
Randi didn't know quite whether she should apologize to Daryl or not.
She glanced down at the two wilting cocks that had just fucked her to paradise. Then she realized that
there were two fresh ones only a few steps away, where Mike and Daryl were both rubbing their pricks,
unable to believe what they had just seen.
"To hell with the wedding reception," Mike said. "Let's just take Randi somewhere and have a fuck
party."
Randi blushed. "All of you?"
"What's the matter? Does the idea turn you off?"
She had to admit that it did the opposite to her. Even though she could already feel Brent's and Sam's
warm cum oozing back down her thighs, she knew she wanted more. She could hardly imagine doing it
with all of them.
"No! It makes me wet!" she murmured.
She looked at Daryl to see if he was angry. But the look in his eyes was pure sexual excitement. She
realized that he wanted it too.
"Well, what are we waiting for?" she asked them all, starting to pull on her clothes.

Fuck Me if you can