true sex story reddit - Brother Sister Threesome

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
admin
Site Admin

true sex story reddit - Brother Sister Threesome

Unread post by admin » 05 Feb 2016 15:45

So last summer I went to my brother's house (Tim) to have dinner and go swimming with him and his wife (Alicia). We had been drinking and swimming all day and around 6, Tim decided to start on dinner leaving me and Alicia by ourselves.
Alicia is 29, Tim is 34 and I was 21 at the time. Anyways, Alicia and I decided to get in the hot tub while Tim went inside. One thing lead to another and before you know it, Alicia and started making out. We were pretty wasted, haha. As things got hotter, we removed our tops. So as we were in the hot tub, getting it on topless, I looked up and noticed Tim standing above us staring at us in disbelief. I thought he was going to be pissed so I started apologizing. He then suggested we all three go inside and go upstairs.
Once in the bedroom, Alicia laid on the bed and took her bottoms off. Tim and I decided to have some fun and turn her on so I asked Tim to take off my bottoms. Now Tim and I have never been sexually attracted to each other and we were making this all about her. Once I was fully nude, I decided to turn to my brother and return the favor. I got on my knees and started pulling his shorts down slowly and once I got below his hips, I noticed he had a HUGE stiff cock, haha. Anyways, Alicia was so turned on so we decided to go over to her and start satisfying her. I started kissing and making out with her while Tim laid on top of her, placed her legs over his shoulders and penetrated her. Things started getting steamy and as Tim started picking up speed, I started getting more turned on. I then decided to mount Alicia's face. This put me face to face with my brother as he was fucking her. My brother looked at me and we both started laughing, thinking about how crazy this was but knowing it was turning her on. All of a sudden, Tim pulls out, climbs on top of Alicia coming towards me and starts sucking my tits. I was shocked, haha. He came up and whispered in my ear "just go with it" so I was like "okay, haha". Anyways, he went back down to my breasts for a minute, came up and started kissing my neck. He then placed my hand on his cock and motioned for me to start stroking it so I did. He then pulled away. I pulled myself off Alicia's face and we all had a good laugh.
"So what now?", Alicia asked. Tim suggested that Alicia get on all fours so she did. I started eating her from behind and when she was good and wet, Tim inserted his cock inside her deep and started fucking her. Not sure what to do, i looked up at Tim for guidance. He told me to get on all fours next to Alicia. Not sure what was going to happen next, I was hesitant but did it anyways. After about seven minutes of fucking Alicia, I felt Tim coming up behind me.
"Tim, don't...", I said. He told me to shut my mouth.
"Tim, STOP. This isn't right...". He pulled my hair back and said "Don't tell me NO".
He then put his dick inside of me and I tried to pull away but then he shoved me down onto the bed and mounted me while pullling my hair making it impossible to get away. He started fucking me hard and fast and I could tell he was super into it but i wasn't, haha. Anyways, I decided to stop fighting and after several minutes, he came inside of me. After that, we all passed out where we were laying.
I woke up in the middle of the night to Tim jerking off beside me. I finally decided "why not?" and went down on him. I sucked him dry. The next morning was weird and we haven't talked about that night since.