hot sex with actress kajal agarwal on time of interview

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
admin
Site Admin

hot sex with actress kajal agarwal on time of interview

Unread post by admin » 10 Feb 2016 10:05

Kajal Agarwal Ki Hot Interview Aur Phir Chudai
Kajal Agarwal , the well known actress OF South India surprisingly came for that interview. It was the dream for Kajal to act in the add of the well famous shopping mall at Hyderabad. Many models across South India,Mumbai & kolkatta also have come for that interview. So Kajal was little less confidence about her performance. But she should get this add. Because this is much precious than other adds. If she selected, she can easily enter into “well known actress in the India” list.

The interviewer was Kabir. He is a saree lover. He loves the sexy ladies who show their deep navel through their sarees. Whenever he watches the ladies displaying their navel in saree, he will tempt to kiss and squeeze their navel.

He was shocked by seeing Kajal when she entered. He never expected the beautiful queen Kajal Agarwal will come for interview For his advertise. Actually he is a fan of Kajal Agarwal for her movies like Maghadheera(Super hit movie of year in Tollywood) and other like Arya2,etc and recently debitted to bollywood by singham)) and he love her eyes, the beautiful part of her body,Actually every one lust for her because of her eyes. He has watched all movies of Kajal and he never missed the scenes of whenever Kajal display her cute, deep round navel to the audiences. By seeing such a sexy beautiful lady in front of him, he became hot and his heart was beating like anything.

Kajal wore a Pink color silk saree with small golden border and matching blouse. Her hair was full of jasmine flowers. Her saree properly covered her huge and hot melons and her mountain asses and her shape is killing him. She was smiling… She was looking like angel. If any one see her in this posture will be tempted to fuck her. As usual she properly covered even her hip so that her navel do not expose outside. She said good morning and sat on the chair.kabir was breathless. She was sitting in a dominating way that she is a famous actress; she was sitting with her legs placing each on others. Normally Kajal will not listen to other’s words. In practical, she is such arrogant lady…despite in films; she doesn’t want to respect any one. Because she strongly believed she is an actress and all ordinary men are below to her. She not even gave a minimum respect to kabir and was sitting in dominating way.

He slowly told her it was a long interview process and the next candidate has been asked to arrive only at 2 pm. After hearing this Kajal felt angry but she didn’t express it and told him I am ready for the interview sir!

"Kajal , the name looks sexy. You too look sexy, and your eyes are seductive".

Kajal smiles with a reply to him "Thank you sir"

"Are you aware that our company needs hot and confident girls for this add because it involves lot of interactions with male artists"

"yes sir, i came to know through my friends"
"So you are prepared for everything?” asks naughtily
"Of course yes sir"

He get encouraged by this response. He looks at her body slowly.

"Ok tell me about yourselves"
She explains her experience in film industry and adds in detail.

"Since this is not a technical or knowledge oriented job, we would like to know more about your soft skills and sex skills"

Kajal saw Kabir a minute with small confusion and asked him.

"Excuse me.., what you meant by sex skills"
"How do you use your physical assets to get a work done"

Kajal stopped her talking and looking at him with anger.

"Sir, i am not that type"

"well, i can see from your dress that what type you are"

Kajal gets offended by the comment and becomes red. She stood up and said with loud and angry voice.

Mister, what are you talking…. Who kept you to take interview? Rascal…. How I m looking for you…. If I tell to my brother, you will be in jail. Mind it… Bye...

With so much of angry Kajal warned him and went fast towards the door.

"Look Kajal …I can see that you got angry. This is a stress interview. We will be asking all type of questions. If you get selected your pay is Rs/- 2,000,000 per add. If you are not ready for it, you may leave. We are not forcing anyone"

After hearing this Kajal came to normal condition and laughed. She kept her hand in her head and told, "I am sorry sir. I didn’t understand ur questions. Sorry… I scolded you"

Its O.K…

Kabir is now staring at her boobs. Her saree is so sexily covered her boobs. Kabir now stands up and walks near her and looks at her fleshy milky mangoes and says you have really big round boobs.

Kajal smiles. Her face becomes red.

"I tested you with awkward questions and I am very convinced about your skills"

"Thanks sir" She felt the interview tough.

Kabir continued. You know Kajal … I am the CEO of this add group. My decision is final.

Kajal expanded her eyes and with amazing and immediately stood up. Sir…. You are the CEO…. I thought of an interviewing officer…. Sorry sir… Hmmm without knowing this I have scolded you. Please forgive me if I hurt you really…… She excused with nervous.

Its O.K Kajal …. Are you really feel bad about scolded me….

Yes sir… really.

He prepared her appointment letter and showed her. Kajal was in heaven. She thanked him.

Kajal … You are not comfortable. Because, you scolded me. Do you want to avoid this discomfort?

Yes sir…

It really cost Kajal … If I have to convince….

I will show my thankful to you sir… tell me….what I have to do…. Can you come for party?

No Kajal .. I told you it costs.

Kajal was little nervous and asked him. Cost is not a problem sir. You have offered me this add. I can do anything for you…

Good Kajal . I want your under garments(bra and panty) which you are wearing now.

Kajal was shocked after hearing this… and she was speechless.
Sir… What…. What you are asking…

Your bra and panty….

Kajal is stunned and she got angry… Her face became red.

He showed her the appointment letter and told. I am asking just your precious bra and panty. Hope you will not loose this add because of this. I am going to my room and I will be back after 15 minutes. If I find your innerwear’s in my table, You can get this letter. If not, you can move. He left.

Kajal was totally upset because of this. She didn’t expect he will ask her inner wears. She doesn’t want to loose this golden opportunity also. She finally decided to give her inner wears…. She thought it is just inner wears… who knows if I give my inner wears to him.

She went to the corner of the room and removed her bra…and finally her panty. She kept all those in the table.

After some time, he came inside and saw her inner wears in the table and looked her. Kajal was ground looking. Her face is still red.

Thanks Kajal …. He smiled. Can you give those to me…

Kajal stood up and took her panty and gave to him. She felt shy and she felt utter shame of doing this.

He smelled her panty and told it is sexy smell. Kajal ’s face became further red. She was expecting the appointment letter.

But Kajal … How I will know this panty is yours? Can you prove me.

Kajal was in heart breaking shock and screamed. Sir… It is mine…

Sorry Kajal … in this fifteen minutes you would have get some other’s panty through your Brother. Please prove me this is your panty.

Kajal was in the state of cry. Sir… believe me sir… Its mine.

Miss Kajal … He shouted. I can’t believe this. Lift your saree and show me you have not weared any panty inside.

Sir…. Kajal was in utter shame. She was silent…. Standing ideally….. Her head starts scrolling…. She looked at the letter in his hand.

Kajal … fast… If you feel shy.. turn that side… lift your saree and show me your bare ass. It is enough.

Kajal doesn’t have any other way. She need to obey his order. Because, her precious feature is in his hand. And more over he is just asking her to lift her saree and wants to see she is wearing inner wear or not….. So the thought nothing wrong in doing this for the job.

She turned towards the door showing her ass to him. She was crying herself. Tears are rolling down from her eyes. She closed her eyes. This is the first time its happening in her life. She was cursing the day and bent down and caught the border of the saree and lifted up to her knees.

He was thrillingly watching the homely queen Kajal . So far she is a perfect actress in cine field … she never exposed anything and all the families love Kajal because of her trademark smile and her homely appearance. But today… the sexy homely goddess is going to display her mountain asses to him.

Lift the saree Kajal …. He ordered.

Kajal with utter shame… raised her saree inch by inch upwards…. And finally she lifted her saree above her bare ass. He is breathless now.

Her ass is huge and milky color and D shaped. Her asses are just hanging from her lean hip due to its enormous weight. It is great to see Kajal ’s bare private ass that to very closely.

Kajal ’s eyes are still closed…. Her tears are rolling on her jacket…. She lifted her saree until her jacket…. And kept the saree there for few minutes.

Voww…. It is a fantastic ass. Kajal was looking great in this posture. Her jasmine flowers are trying to touch her ass crack.

Fantastic Kajal . You have nice round asses. He commented. She felt shame about an unknown persons comment about her bare ass. But unfortunately she doesn’t know He is filming her.

Show your face Kajal … its missing…he told… after hearing this.. with confusion Kajal turned her face and saw him… SHOCKED.

Yes. He was filming her dirty acts in a video recorder.

Sir… What… What is this… What are you doing… Kajal …shocked and cried. She put her saree down and ran fastly towards him and asked him… Sir… please give it to me.

He saw the crying Kajal . How you scolded me Kajal … Rascal!. I have to be in jail…mmmm…! He smiled naughtily.

Kajal was in very worst situation as she has shown her ass in the video… She begged him. And she now understood…. He has all rights to do anything about her ass without her permission. Her heart stopped breathing.

Sir… please firgive me sir… Don’t take it serious sir… I am really sorry sir… Without knowing about you… I shouted at you sir… forgives me sir… please… don’t show the video to anyone sir…. It is shame for me sir… Please thing about my life sir…. Everyone will tease me sir…

The smile queen…. Homely actress…. The sexy shaped lady…… was crying and begging him to give the video.

He gave her the appointment letter. But he knows now Kajal need something else.

Kajal … you should thing before you scold anyone. You are thinking you don’t need to fear for anyone as you have police and people your side. As you are a homely and famous actress…. You should be calm.

Sorry sir… hereafter I will be calm sir. I will not shout to anyone sir..

No Kajal …. You need to know about me. If you want the video… obey me whatever I say.

I will obey you sir… I will obey. Kajal begged.

O.K…. Show me your low hip… and show me your navel.

Kajal showed her navel. He kissed in her navel and licked completely inside her deep round navel for 30 minutes.

He asked her to remove her blowse. She removed. He saw her huge melons hanging in front of him and became hot. He squeezed her boobs and sucked it for 45 minutes. Kajal doesn’t have other way… she need to obey him.

Finally he asked her to remove her saree and petticoat. Kajal with tears removed her saree and petticoat and became nude. Yes…she was completely nude in front of kabir. Her pussy is displayed to him.

Vow… Kajal …. You have sweet pink pussy. He commented. Kajal was filled with utter shame and she cursed herself… oh god…..

It was the golden opportunity for him to see Kajal ’s soft hairy, pink pussy. Who will get this chance to see Kajal ’s private pussy? He lustfully watches her pussy. Kajal tempted to hide her pussy but she could not.

Kajal … tell me frankly. "Are you a virgin?"
Kajal stunned a while and was silent. Kajal … I know everything about you. You need to give your frank answers to get your video.

After few minutes Kajal said in low voice, "No, i am not"

He smiled himself and asked her "tell me Kajal . Who fucked you?"

Kajal hesitated a moment and thought is it necessary to tell all about her but there is no other way… her ass video is with him.

So she looked the floor and told him with utter shame, “my house gardener have fucked me”

"Tats wonderful. He is very lucky to have fucked a sexy girl like you"

Kajal was shy and ground looking.

Miss Kajal … I ask you one thing… Don’t you have time to shave your pussy?

Kajal looked her hairy pussy and looked him with nervous. Sorry sir…. I … I thought of shaving… but… She struggled to answer.

Shall I help you… He asked.

No sir… Its o.k… She immediately refused.

How you was keeping your pussy when the gardener fucked you? With hairs or without hairs? He enquired.

That time I kept my pussy shaved sir. Kajal replied.

admin
Site Admin

Re: hot sex with actress kajal agarwal on time of interview

Unread post by admin » 10 Feb 2016 10:06

How many times he have fucked you Kajal … He touched her pussy and rubbed.

Kajal felt hot when he touched her pussy and she felt current in her body. She moaned aaaah.

some 8-9 times… sir!

Vow its wonderful. Any one can fuck 10 times if they get a sexy bitch like you. He commented and inserted his middle finger in her pussy.

Kajal .. was moaning and screaming with jerk…. Sir… no… aaaaaaaah sir…. Don’t do sir… pleassssssee…

But he didn’t listen her screams and inserted his finger completely in her pussy and started finger fucking. Kajal was moaning… her eyes are filled with fear and little lust… her mouth is opened… She spread her legs apart to make easy for him to finger fuck. He put his finger in and out violently in Kajal ’s pussy.

Kajal was deeply moaning…. She was not able to stand… she kept her hand in his shoulder for support and started to obey his dirty acts.

After 1 hour of finger fucking her pussy… He became nude. Kajal was shocked seeing his 9” fat cock. She begged him “don’t do anything sir… please… I am a descent actress. If anyone come to know this.. I will loose my market… please sir…

What was the size of gardener cock Kajal …?

It was hardly 6-7” sir… Yours is very big… She amazed.

Do you want to get fucked by this cock?

Kajal was silent for some time. She was ground looking and saw his huge cock slowly and saw the door.

Don’t worry Kajal … no one will know this. Its between ours….

Kajal saw him with fear and told, “no sir…. Don’t do anything sir… please…”

He asked her to call her brother who is sitting just outside of the room and to bring some carrots and gajar. She called her brother in mobile and told him to get some carrots and gajar. Then she asked him why… this carrots and gajar…

He told her… wait for some time Kajal ….

The door got knocked. He went and opened the door. Her brother was standing with the carrots and some gajar. Her brother shocked seeing him in nude condition and too his 9” cock in erected state. Also he saw Kajal in nude state… he asked what is happening….

Interview for your sister sir… He told and got the carrots and gajar and shut the door.
Kajal was crying. Sir.. what are you going to do. My brother saw me in worst condition. Please leave me sir. She begged.

But he didn’t responded her. Kajal show your ass.

Kajal showed her asses.

He made her doggy style. She bent down in a table so that her ass is now exposed to him.

Kajal …. Show your ass hole.

Sir…. Kajal whispered with frightened eyes.

He went to her and opened her ass cheeks apart and saw her cute shivering ass hole. Yes… the beautiful actress Kajal ’s private ass hole.

Sir… don’t do anything in my ass hole sir… Kajal screamed. I will not talk with head weight to anyone. Please forgive me sir…She tried to bring down her ass to floor. But,

He widely opened Kajal ’s ass hole and inserted one big gajar in it.
Kajal screamed with pain….. Sir….. no……… aaaaaaaaaaaahhh….

As her ass hole was tight… the gajar was not going inside. He pressed the gajar in her ass hole and drilled. Now the entire gajar was in her ass hole. Kajal ’s ass hole was shivering. Kajal moaned with pleasure….. She moaned with pain in her hole.. sir…. Aah…..I can’t sir…. Aaaaaah… I can’t…. please……. She was continuously shaking her butt.

Kabir became hot of hearing the moanings of Kajal and made the gajar in and out of her shit hole. Kajal screamed when he fastened the strokings. He was just drilling her ass hole.

He kept his one hand on her waist in the navel region and was lifting her asses up. He loved her mountain asses, the beautiful private ass hole and he loved her pleasurable moaning. He drilled Kajal ’s ass hole for 1 hour and kept the gajar in her hole itself.

Kajal was begging him to leave her. She tried to remove the carrot from her hole. But he holded her hands and kept his fat cock in her wonderful mouth. He made her to suck his cock. It was the great sight; Kajal is sucking his fat cock with her carrot bounded ass hole.

It was the great sight to see.

Then he laid Kajal in floor as her ass was touching the floor; her boobs and pussy is exposed. The half carrot outside of her ass hole hurted her while she laid her asses in the floor. Her pussy was a feast for him. He amazed the beauty of her sexy hairy pussy. He loved to lick and suck her pussy, but he doesn’t have time to do all this. So he decided to fuck her.

He fucked Kajal .

He fucked Kajal in her wet pink pussy vigorously. Kajal was in heaven because of his wonderful fuck. She was deeply moaning whenever his cock made thunder stroke inside her pussy. Kajal got a good fuck ever. He fucked her pussy for more than 30 minutes.

After this heavy fuck, again he turned her and lifted her ass up and saw the gajar in her ass hole. He removed the carrot from her shit hole; but it is not coming out. The carrot was deeply bounded in her tight hole. It was a nice view of her ass and he tried to take out the gajar from her hole. When he try to take the gajar out, Kajal moaned with pain and pleasure. Then he collected all his power and pulled out the gajar. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
Kajal screamed with pain and shook her asses as the gajar came out of her hole. The empty widened hole gave her the immense pleasure for her. She enjoyed it and loved it. Now Kajal ’s ass hole is looking like a big hole can able to hold an apple inside.

He felt this the time to keep his fat dick in her ass holel. He made Kajal in doggy style. Now her ass hole in air. She understood what he is going to do. But she was not able to do anything other than giving her secret ass hole to him.

He holded her hanging big jugs and squeezed them and kept his 9” thick straight iron rod inside her shit hole. He kept his one hand on her oval shaped navel and other hand on her hot hairy pussy. With this both hands he lifted Kajal ’s ass by pressing her pussy and navel firmly. He widened Kajal ’s one leg and kept it on the table itself. Now Kajal ’s boobs, pussy and her right leg on the table and she was standing with her left leg while her ass hole was widely opened. He slowly inserted his fat dick in her hole and pumped it inside. As half of his cock went inside her ass hole…. Kajal felt hot in her hole and felt her hole is getting filled. Her ass hole was capable of taking only half of his cock. Kajal cursed the day as because she is going to get ass fucked today. She murmured herself by thinking about her destiny as such a loyal homely actress is in the position of showing her private ass hole to some one who is just an interviewer. She was able to cry because she know his cock is much bigger than her ass hole. She was praying to god not to be fucked in ass hole.

She begged him to not to fuck in her ass hole. Sir…. Don’t fuck me in my ass hole sir… Please… I will be grate full to you always…..Please sir…I can’t hold it sir… please… it is paining sir…..leave me sir…. Pleaseee…. She begged him with tears in her eyes. She pleaded him further, Sir…. My brother is outside and he is waiting for me…. Leave me sir…. I am a homely actress for this state….. don’t make me slut sir… please….Kabir was very happy because the very famous mindflowing actress Kajal is showing her navel, boobs, hairy pussy and her secret ass hole. And the sexy saree lady is begging him to not to fuck in her ass hole. By hearing her words, he became more hot and forcefully inserted his fat cock inside her ass hole until it hide completely inside her ass hole. Kajal screamed loudly…. She shook her hip…. She opened her beautiful mouth and cried. As her ass hole is in a position to tear that time. It was a great pleasure for Kabir to keep his cock completely inside Kajal ’s ass hole. Kajal is cryng loudly and tried to remove her right leg from the table… but he caught her leg and again positioned it on the table. Now all of her assets are in his control…she was not able to shake her legs and her asses. She was completely gone. She never imagined this kind of punishment in her life. She cried with pain. He drilled her ass hole with his huge cock and made it in and out of her hole. Kajal was yet to loose her conscious and her mouth was in opened state.

Kabir was fucking Kajal like a horse. She was not able to withstand his strokes…. She was crying..crying with pain. When she cry, he slapped her melons heavily. Now Kajal ’s boobs are dancing and colliding with each other. He fucked her like a whore.

Hearing Kajal ’s cry…. Her brother came inside and shocked seeing his sister is getting ass fucked by some one. He ran towards her and asked Kabir to leave her. But Kabir became mad and fucking her without any interval. Kajal also not able to see anything.. as she was in heaven that time… because her ass hole is getting drilled like anything.
He was continuously slapping her hanging boobs and kissing her…drilling her. Her brother stunned a moment… what is going on here… he tried to save his sister… the precious homely actress…

Kajal was crying… moaning…. Enjoying…. Screaming with pain… She became whore that day… she completely lost her to him…. She lost her ass hole to him…. She became his slut for that day.

Kabir delivered his hot thick fluid in her ass hole. It was hot and gave immense pleasure for Kajal . Some time Kabir was ideal. That time only she saw his helpless brother and shocked.

Go away… Rajiv(kajal brother)… please… sits out side…. Please… I am selected… but.. please sit out side.. Rajiv…. She moaned.

Before she complete her talk with her brother, again Kabir started fucking her ass hole violently. He spread her legs wide open and hammered in her hole. Tears rolling on Kajal ’s cheeks. She never expected such thunder fuck in her shit hole. She was in heaven. She became whore. She was out of control now. Her brother highly shocked of seeing her precious sister Kajal … her boobs are hanging and bouncing… her pussy is getting pinched and her tight ass hole is getting drilled. He was not able to save her from Kabir.

While fucking her ass hole, Kabir inserted the gajar in Kajal ’s pussy and drilled it. Kajal was enjoying by the pleasures she gets from her melons, pussy and her ass hole.

He fucked her until 9 pm in the evening. He fucked her 17 times in the whole day. After completion of fucking session, he left Kajal and sat in the chair. Kajal fell down in the floor. She was not able to get up. For 15 minutes she was lying on floor only. He gave her appointment letter to her brother and asked him to wait outside.
Her brother left with tears.
When Kajal stood up, he asked her to wear her saree. Kajal was not able to walk… she slowly collected her saree from the floor and searched her blouse and panty. Kabir told her to wear only saree…. Without any inner wears. She wore and her mid riff was just above her navel. Kabir asked her to keep the mid riff of her saree exactly in her pussy hair. Kajal doesn’t like wearing low hip sarees but today she was forced to wear low pussy saree by a stranger. She doesn’t have any alternative… she kept her hip saree knot on her pussy. Now the homely lady Kajal was looking like sex goddess….. She was like a perfect lady to be drilled.

Kabir told her. Kajal … this entire fucking session was filmed through that camera. He showed the camera which was fixed in the corner of the top floor. Kajal didn’t tell anything and she closed her face with her hands.

Anyway Kajal you are not a virgin. Already you got fucked by a ordinary gardener. Then why are you acting like innocent lady in the cinemas..? he asked. Kajal didn’t reply anything and she was ground looking. You know onething Kajal … I am your big fan. You know in how many films I expected your navel seducing show like honey in your novel or pamparam in your navel… but you didn’t show anything and you hided everything inside your saree. That is the reason I wanted to see your secret parts and taste them. Your secret holes are very tasty and they are looking so sweet Kajal …. I love your holes. I love your ass. I love your boobs. I very much love your sexy navel. He deplored.

Still Kajal was ground looking and didn’t tell a single word. She told Please don’t spoil my life sir…. I am begging you sir… please don’t give the video to anyone… I will do whatever you want… I will come wherever you call…. Fuck me wherever you want…. But don’t tell this to anyone sir… please… she cried.

Good Kajal . Now tell me. How many times you got fucked… I mean…. How many cocks you have taken in your pussy till today….. He asked her.

Sir… that is …. Kajal tried to talk but her throat was plugging… she was breathing heavily because of this question and told.. only from one I got fucked sir… one gardener Kajal whisphered.

Stop Kajal . Don’t lie to me. Kabir shouted at her. If you continue your lies… you will see your ass fucked video in all the internet centers… He smiled.

Kajal was in complete fear and her tears are started coming out of her eyes. She was silent. Tell me Kajal …. Till now how many people fucked you…. Whether you want your video or…?

Kajal saw him with frightened eyes and told slowly. I tell you the real thing sir…. I got fucked by 69 cocks till now….

Oh goddddd…. I got shockeddddd by hearing such a word from Kajal … frankly speeking I was just playing with her… I never imagined 69 people have been fucked Kajal so far. My head was rotating.. It was unbelievable for me the truth that the famous homely descent actress Kajal got fucked by 69 cocks till today. It was a hammering news for me… I was speechless….

Kajal … It is unbelievable… I cried. It is just impossible. You are a typical south Indian homely actress. How can you be got fucked by 69 cocks. What are you saying…. Kajal ….. He deplored.

But no one fucked in my ass hole Kabir…. Kajal added. You are the only one man inaugurated my ass hole opening ceremony. I never imagined I will get fucked here… by you…. That too in my virgin ass hole…though it is heavily paining in my asshole…I loved your fuck Kabir. You showed me the heaven. No one can fuck me like this. Still I feel your dick in my ass hole Kabir. I want to get fucked by you all over the day…. Fuck me some more time Kabir…. Tear my ass hole…. I want to be nude in front of you always… I want to marry a fuckable guy like you Kabir…. Treat me like your wife…. Fuck me Kabir…… Kajal moaned with pleasure.

Kajal … hope you didn’t forget your loud cry when I fucked in your asshole. Still do you want a fuck in your ass hole? I asked her. Kabir…. I agree with you. My tears fell down. I accept. But out of this.. how much pleasure I got you know….I loved your painful fuck Kabir….I loved to be treated like this only. Till now no one fucked me until I cry. But you shown me the heaven by your thunder fuck. My ass hole need your fuck Kabir… please fuck me secretly. I will come wherever you call. I am your slave Kabir. You know how to fuck my ass. You know how to treat my ass hole. I love my ass hole getting fucked by you…. Kabir…… the sexy actress Kajal deplored.

"The End"