Arranged My own indian Wife's Rape!!

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
admin
Site Admin

Re: Arranged My own indian Wife's Rape!!

Unread post by admin » 27 Feb 2016 15:43

Part 7

With great curosity in mind, I logged in to room. He was already there, with same id as xossip.

brutalrapist : Hi friend. So nice to to chat with you directly. I am Javed

me: Hi Javed, I am Suman (I told him my real name. I didn't see any risk in that. There are probably 10 thousand Sumans in city)

brutalrapist : Suman bhai, kahi dino se aap xossip me aaye nahi. Sab kuch khariyat? (You didn't come xossip many days .. all ok?)

me: We are good Javed, thak you.

brutalrapist : Good to know Suman bhai. Whats going on?

me: Nothing yaar, wife gone in-laws place .. me alone at home, chating

brutalrapist : Oh ho ... bhabhi jaan ghar me nahi? Aish hai aap k toh, boozing going on? (Oh bhabhi not at home? Than u must b enjoying, n drinking)

me: ha yaar, drank a lot, now bored with it. Waiting for her to come back ...

brutalrapist : yeah toh hona hi hai, bhabhi jaan ko chor ke nind kaha ati hogi aap ko (Thats obvious, I dont think you will get a good sleep without bhabhi)

I just replied a smily. We chated a little more on this & that. We turned out to be from same city (if what he said was true).

I already started liking this guy. I was expecting a rough n dirty talking guy, but this was seems to be mature & know how to start conversation. I knew he had a nasty mind (his comments were enough to prove that) but he also had a polished side. When we started conversation, I was sure it will turn out to be an erotic but innocent vitual fun. I was still not convinced that he is talking real, but I just started getting a feeling that this man may really mean what he said.

I was dying to ask him what he was talking about in PM - abou making my fantasy true I mean. But it felt awkward to ask, even though we really didn't know each other & just chating for 5 min.

Fortunately, he only started it "So Suman ... we were discussing your fantasy about bhabhi jaan. If you don't mind, why dont u tell them to me ibn details? I'll love to hear."

"Err.." I responded little awkwardly "There are many actually. Writing all those thought are not easy ... I mean ..."

"Exactly" He caught my words "Thats what I was about to say. Do you think we cabn do voice? It will be much easier to discuss."

I frawned. "Well .. don't mind Javed .. err.. but I don't think I will exchange personal details just now. I mean mobile number. Maybe in future .. but not now. Sorry."

"Oh no no" He responded quickly "I didn't mean mobile number Suman bhai. I understand perfectly. Of course, you shouldn't exchange number so soon before you know me well. I wouldn't even ask your mobile number till you feel comfortable & give it yourself. No, I meant online voice ... maybe yahoo?"

I didn't mind that. After few days I started the xossip thread on Nupur, I created an yahoo id called "hornyhubby". With fake details of course, so that no one can trace it to me. I never used it, but it will be usefull now.

I gave him that id. He said he will log in & ping in 2 minutes. With my head full of curosity .. and my cock hard as rock, I opened ymsgr & waited for him.