Breastfeeding, Lactating and Incest

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
sexy
Platinum Member

Re: Breastfeeding, Lactating and Incest

Unread post by sexy » 06 Mar 2016 09:24

Rebecca Martin finished buttoning up her blouse after feeding her baby girl Amanda for the baby's afternoon feeding. She heard the familiar sound of the front door slamming as her son James was home from school. Thankfully it did not wake his little sister up like it usually does, maybe she is getting used to the sound Rebecca thought.

"Pleased do not slam the door." His mother said softly.

"Whatever." He replied.

The young man dropped an envelope on the coffee table and headed up the stairs to his bedroom. Rebecca reached down and opened up the envelop, it was from the principal of the high school James attended. He was suspended for the second time this year, this time it was going to be for a full month.

Ever since his father died in that terrible car accident the boy had grown into a troubled young man. James had been doing drugs, drinking, having sex and running with a crowd of hooligans ever since. She thought when she married his stepfather Alan he would help turn the boy around.

Alex however is a prominent lawyer who has little time running a successful law firm with hundreds of rich clients. He provided Rebecca and her son a beautiful home to live in, two maids, a nanny, plenty of money to buy the things she wanted. Even though she loved her first husband they often lived pay check to pay check while marrying to young as well.

The nanny a young blonde haired girl named Christine earning money for our night classes down at the community college came in to get the baby. The girl had a slender build and short hair nice and neat all the time. She had been a real big help for Rebecca since the baby had been born.

After the nanny left the room with Amanda, Rebecca decided to go upstairs to check on her son. The young man was lying on his bed with a joint in his hand, she watched him take a long drag off it hold it and let out a little cough. She was right he was doing drugs and right here in the house she thought he had some nerve. She was about to leave the doorway and go to her bedroom to think about how to deal with her son.

Before she left she heard the bathroom door which adjoined his room to his baby sister's nursery open. Christine walked in the room and went over to her son on the bed taking the joint from him. She too took a long drag on it handing it back to him; she unbuttoned her shirt and took it off in front of her son.

Rebecca tried to leave but she was paralyzed watching to see what was going to happen next. James reached down and undid his jeans to pull out his semi erect cock; Christine got up on the bed and knelt in front of it. She licked and stroked it up and down trying to get the long thick member to its full length. Rebecca had to lean in a little bit to get a better view of what was happening, she accidentally let out a gasp when she got a good view of the size of her son.

The boy had a cock unlike any she had ever saw; it had to be at least ten inches long and almost as thick as her arm. She almost envied the young college girl as she finally began to pump and stroke her son's huge cock in and out of her wet pink mouth. The girl obviously had done this before as worked like a girl from one of the movies Alex enjoys.

James was using one hand to smoke his joint and the other to set the pace he wanted Christine to work his cock.

Soon she saw her boy's ball suddenly tighten up as he shot his load into her waiting mouth. Christine was a real cum junkie as she sucked it all down her throats and then spent the rest of the cleaning his softening member of cum. Rebecca went to turn away to go to her bedroom when her eyes met her sons, just for a moment but they met. Embarrassed the mother ran down the hall to her bedroom closing and locking the door.

Rebecca lay down on her bed and began to sob, she never felt so embarrassed in her entire life. She also felt ashamed as she could feel her thirty eight d breast swell and heave in her shirt. She unbuttons her shirt and lets them out of confining nursing bra she is wearing.

She gently begins to tease her puffy brown nipples with one hand as the other slid down inside the slacks she was wearing. Her hand had found its way through the bush to her watering pussy. Rebecca had masturbated a lot in the past couple years with Alex being very busy with a thriving law firm.

Later that evening after the baby was to bed for the night, the help had all gone home she sat at her vanity brushing her long blonde hair. Alex had just got out of the shower and was sitting in his pajamas on the bed reviewing some papers for an important land deal for one of his biggest clients.

"James got suspended for a month today." She said.

"Damn Becky can't you keep that boy out of trouble." He groaned.

"Well I was thinking Alex that would do just that for the whole month. Tomorrow I will give him and ultimatum, either straighten up in school so he can go to college or he can drop out. He will have to move out of the house get a job and live on his own no more free rides Alex I'm sick of his behavior." She explained her plan to her husband.

"Not a bad idea as long as you follows through on it." He said. "I'm just afraid he will end up doing something someday that will embarrass my firm."

"Me too." She sighed.

Putting down her brush she got up and climbed into bed, as was customary for the last couple of years Alex did not put down his work to kiss her or say he loved her. Rebecca and her late first husband got married when she found out she was pregnant with James at seventeen. Now she is only thirty five and despite the twenty year age difference between her and Alex she married him.

The man may not have provided all the emotional and physical love she needed he did provide her with a comfortable lifestyle. Rebecca decided that tonight she would not let anyone take it away from her, even her own son.
Old 30th August 2009
www.MasalaDesi.com

bondjamesbond707 has many secret admirersbondjamesbond707 has many secret admirers
Rebecca got up the next day ready to set her plan into motion, she did not know how much it would take to get her son to walk the straight and narrow. After her normal morning routine of taking care of the baby, working out and breakfast was done she had to make a couple of calls. She called the nanny service and asked them to not send Christine over anymore, she explained she would rather have someone older than the young woman.

The other call she had to make was to a private investigation service her husband uses at his law firm. She told them that her son was suspended from school for the month and she wanted them to keep tabs on his activities outside the house. She would send an e-mail later with recent pictures of him she had on her computer.

Rebecca nursed the baby and took her upstairs for her afternoon nap, it was now after noon and her son was still sleeping. Once she got the baby situated in her crib she went down the hall and knocked on her son's door. She waited a moment or two for an answer and gave out a loud sigh when she got none. She knocked again only this time a little bit harder than the first. Still she only got silence from her son's room in return, so she decided to enter.

The room was dark with the blind drawn to keep out the sunlight; Rebecca went over to the window and opened the blinds to let the light in. She let out a loud gasp when she turned around seeing her son's naked form laid out on the bed. His young muscular body and his flaccid large cock stopped her dead in her tracks as she stared at him. Once the light hit him he began to stir snapping Rebecca out of her stare.

"What the hell mom." He moaned aloud.

"It is after noon, time to get up and come downstairs for some lunch." She said walking for the door.

"What did your maid make for lunch today?" he said making her stop in the door way.

"Susan made up a couple of sandwiches for you, if you don't like them you can figure out something yourself." She explained trying to keep a firm tone with him.

"Humph." He snorted. "Too bad I can't have what Amanda had for lunch today?"

The questions caught her totally off guard making his mother stop and think for a moment why her son would ask such a thing.

"You are not a baby anymore. Now get dressed and I will see you in the kitchen for lunch." She said leaving the door way.

The kitchen had a nice little nook for breakfast or for a nice lunch, a lot of times they would even eat supper in the nook. Rebecca loved the nook because it had a beautiful view of the wooded hills outback of the house.

About a half hour later James made it to the kitchen dressed in a muscle shirt and an old faded ripped pair of jeans. He grabbed the plate that had the two hams and cheese sandwiches, chips and a pickle from the counter and sat down at the small table with his mother.

He sat eating his sandwiches and staring at his mother who woke him from his slumber for this. Deep down inside he knew he still loved his mother, it was just the fact he resented she remarried. Not only remarrying but to a man who was more successful than his father, he resented how she had become swept in the money and lifestyle Alex provided her.

He was also jealous of his new baby sister; he would never do anything to harm the baby. It was just the fact that she consumed the time he used to have with his mother and it hurt him that they did not spend time together the way they used too.

Unbeknownst to Rebecca, James too had a plan for her during this next month he would be home from school. He was going to punish her for all the betrayal he felt that he was suffering from.

"So mom what do you have planned?" he asked.

"Planned?" she said sounding surprised.

"Yeah I got a whole month off from school and I think this time you have something up your sleeve." He explained.

"Just going to try and spend some time with you, try and find out why you have become so withdrawn." She replied.

"Whatever mom." He laughed. "When is Christine coming today?

"I let her go this morning, I'm going to look for someone with more experience than her." His mother explained.

"Damn I will miss her experience." He laughed again.

"I'm sure you will." His mother said trying not to let on she knew about yesterday.

Rebecca got up to leave the kitchen and go send the e-mail to the private investigators. James watched his pretty mother get up; he had to admit his mom was still hot. Her thirty eight dd breasts swayed in her blouse as she got up from her chair and headed towards the door that would lead to the family room. The young man watched as she turned and admired the way her tight jeans hugged her ass as well as they did.

James pulled his cell phone out of his jeans pocket and scrolled through the numbers in his contacts list. He found the one he was looking for and dialed the number; the phone rang a few times until the contact picked up.

"Hey it's me, drop off a bag and some meth" he said. "I will come down and pay you later. Cool sees you later tonight."

James decided to go upstairs and listen to some Godsmack until his mother was going to bother him again. He must have jammed for a couple hours and still no sign of his mother. He left his room and strolled down to his sister's nursery, his sister was out of the crib.

He went downstairs and he found his mother sitting in the living room nursing the baby. She had one of those beautiful large breasts out for the baby to feed off of, James stood in the door way watching quietly, after a moment or two he went in and sat down on the couch.

"Wow that sure looks like it could be a yummy snack." He said seeing his mother shift uncomfortably.

"James what has gotten into you today?" she asked disgustedly.

"Stop the prude act mom, I know you saw Christine sucking my dick yesterday." He said again watching her reaction.

"She won't be back." His mother said sharply.

"Did you like what you saw yesterday Mom?" he asked snidely.

"What kind of mother would I be if I did." Came her reply. "Alex and I were talking about your situation at school last night."

"Yeah and what does he want you to do?" asked her son.

"We both decided to give you one month to straighten up or you're going to have to leave the house, get a job and your own place." She explained.

"Why waits a month?" he asked sarcastically.

"Because we love you and want to give you a chance." She said. "James you're having sex at a young age, you're doing drugs and drinking, I'm going to take this month to get you to stop ruining your life."

She put the baby down in the infant carrier that sat on the floor by the chair she was sitting in. She forgot her breast was now fully exposed to her leering son, he watched as she gracefully put it back in the nursing bra.

James got up before she had a chance to button her bra; he got right up in his mothers face and stared her in the eye. This lasted for a long uncomfortable minute as he continued to stare at her; she felt his hand lower itself to her midsection that was still exposed.

"I'll make a deal with you Mom; one month is all you have to convince me this place is worth staying in. I could not give two shits about Alex and his money or his law practice; I could care less about having maids or living in this big fancy house. I'll give you one month to do what ever is necessary to convince me all of this is worth not doing drugs, partying and fucking as much pussy as I can."

Rebecca was now shocked that he had just turned the tables on her, while he was upstairs listening to music, she was searching the web. She found all kinds of local rehabilitation programs to get him off the drugs and booze. She found programs at the local church that taught abstinence from sex.

The tension was now broken by the door bell; James stepped away from his mother knowing it was for him. He went back into the living room to rejoin his mother, she buttoned up her blouse while he was gone hiding her beautiful tits from him.

"In this bag I have some weed and some crystal meth, for your information, the only drugs I do is smoke weed from time to time. The meth is something I resell at school for extra dough, kids are too scared to find a dealer downtown." He explained.

"I do not want drugs in this house." She said firmly.

"I tell you what Mom do something to convince me to flush them." He said.

"What?" she asked not knowing what he wanted?

"The baby only suckled on one of your breasts, I want to suck on the other one." He said boldly.

"James I can't let you do that." She replied.

"Fine I'll be up in my room smoking a bowl." He said leaving the living room.

A couple of hours later the baby had fell asleep while playing with her jungle gym, so Rebecca put her down for another nap. She walked to her son's room and knocked on the door, to her surprise he yelled for her to come in.

"Did you smoke your dope yet?" she asked softly.

"Not yet." He said watching her.

She stood in front of his bed and began to unbutton her shirt; James now sat up interested in what seemed to be transpiring. His mother took the shirt off and let it drop onto the floor of the room. She then reached up and took out one of her breasts that were still full of milk.

Not saying a word she sat down on the bed, James sat up now amazed at the sight of his mom's big tit. He could see that she did not want to make eye contact with him so he leaned towards her taking the tit in his hand. She shivered at the touch of her son's hand upon the sensitive flesh of her tit.

Without saying anything he leaned in and started to suckle on the nipple, it took him a few tries to get the milk to flow out. Once he got it to come out he was amazed at the taste, maybe it was instinct that he liked it. Rebecca tried hard to lay back and relax while her son molested her breast.

James felt his mother relax and he pushed her back on his bed so she was laying flat, on her back. He could feel that the flow of milk was slowing down from the breast, so he began to try and stimulate her with his mouth sexually. Rebecca too could feel the flow of milk slow down to a trickle, now she could feel her son tease, lick, suck and squeeze her breast like a lover.

She found her self actually enjoying the sensations of her son's mouth and decided to let him have a little fun. James brought his other hand up and freed the other tit from the nursing bra. He was now ravishing both breasts; Rebecca was also getting caught up in the moment and inadvertently spread her legs to give him better access to her tits.

Her son was now dry humping her while he sucked on her big tits, she could feel his massive hard on through his jeans. Her pussy was getting wet as it too could feel her son's hard cock push against her crotch

"Rebecca I'm home." A shout came from downstairs.

"Oh my god." She exclaimed trying to get out from under her son. "Coming right down after I use the bathroom dear."

James watched as his mother scurried out of his room, the moment he knew she was gone and he freed his large cock. He jerked off until his cum shot out so powerfully that it landed on his chest. He knew that his mom was both horny and desperate to straighten out her son; he knew now he could use her anyway he wanted to. At least for a whole month he would be able to use her.

sexy
Platinum Member

Unread post by sexy » 06 Mar 2016 09:24

Later that night Rebecca heard her son leave very late, she wondered where he was going at such a late hour. She hardly slept a wink due to what happened in his room that afternoon and that he was now out late.

The next morning she saw her husband off to work, settled the baby in and interviewed the new nanny. The older grandmotherly type woman seemed to be perfect to take care of Amanda. The woman got settled in and wanted to get to know the baby, Rebecca left the two of them to get acquainted.

Rebecca called the private investigators office and found out they had one of they're detectives sitting outside the house last night. They followed the young man to a bad neighborhood to a small house which he had not left from. The detective gave her the address of the house and Rebecca decided she was going to see what he was up too.

She told the nanny and the housekeeper she had to leave to run some errands, leaving the house she drove into the city. She found the house in a run down neighborhood that was probably high in crime. Rebecca parked her BMW out in front of the house and got out, she walked down the walk to the front door.

Knocking on the door she waited until a woman answered the door, she looked to be almost as run down as the neighborhood she lived in. The woman looked impatient as well waiting for Rebecca to say something to why she knocked on her door.

"Hi I'm Rebecca Martin is my son James here by any chance?" she asked.

"Yeah he is in the living room playing games with Ricky," said the woman.

Now Rebecca remembered he had a friend named Ricky who dropped out of school last year. The kid just hung out at home playing games all day, yet what Rebecca did not realize was the kid baby sat his two little brothers so his mom could work second shift at one of the local factories.

She followed the woman into the living where her son was playing a game with his friend. The two of them were drinking soda and having a good time when James saw his mother walk in.

"Mom what the hell are you doing here?" he asked.

"I was looking for you," she replied "I want you to come home with me."

"Can't Ricky and I have a meeting in a few minutes," he explained. "Out back in the old tool shed."

"What kind of meeting?" she asked getting very frustrated now.

"Guys who fuck there moms." He said. "Unfortunately I'm on probation, sucking on your big tits is not enough for full membership."

Ricky's mom was standing in the door way listening to the conversation that was taking place. Rebecca turned to her to see if it was true, the woman just nodded a yes to indicate she was fucking her own son.

"You have sex with your own son?" She said in shock.

"Why not, Ricky is a good boy who loves his mother." She answered. "Where do you think my two little babies came from."

"Oh my." Was all Rebecca could say.

"James obviously loves you a lot or he would not want to join Ricky's club, how many of your friends did you get to join Ricky?" she asked her son and lover.

"Seven of us so far, Billy Williams and his mom, Kyle Duncan and his mom, me, Ryan Thomas and his mom, Frank Mitchell and his mom, Bobby Turner and his mom and Kevin Hayes and his mom. When James finally gets you Mrs. Martin we will be up to eight members." He explained.

"James let's leave NOW!" she said firmly to her son.

"Okay Mom, I'll catch you later Ricky." He said to his friend following his mother out.

The two rode quietly in the car as she drove away from the awful house and out of the awful neighborhood it stood in. The names Ricky rattled off were familiar to her she knew the moms of several of those boys. She could not believe what she heard that some of the most prominent women in her community would have sex with their sons.

"Mom why don't we stop at Memorial park and take a walk." He said.

"Yes that does sound like a good idea." She replied.

She found the park and parked her car; the two of them got out and walked down one of the paths. This time of day there were not very many people there, the path was deserted as they walked down it. The two walked quietly for a few minutes down the path when James finally broke the silence.

"Follow me mom." Was all he said.

She followed her son as he led her through a small wood area and up a small hill to a little clearing that overlooked the city. It actually overlooked where they used to live when his father was still alive.

"Mom I love you, I have to admit that it really pissed me off you remarried when I could take care of all your needs like dad used too." He said solemnly.

"I love you too James." She said "Yet you can not love a mother the way you are describing nor can I love my son that way either."

"Like I said yesterday mom you need to do something to convince me that you love me and want me to stay home. I know you enjoyed what we did yesterday give me a chance mom and I can give you everything Alex had and more."

"Son I know you can give me more in a physical sense, but Alex gives us stability and financial freedom." She tried to explain. "Sometimes that means more than having sex with someone."

"Do you love Alex?" he asked.

"In a sense I do." She answered.

James stepped closer to his mother and took her into his arms; he looked deeply into her eyes. My god she thought he did have the same handsome features and the same deep brown eyes as his father. She loved the eyes of her deceased husband, with just a look he could make her legs melt and do whatever he wanted.

Her son seemed to have the same effect on her longer she allowed him to hold her and look into her eyes the more she could feel her self weaken. For what seemed to be an eternity her son leaned in and kissed her on the lips. To her surprise she was returning the kiss allowing her son's tongue to part her lips and enters her mouth. Like her husband he was a great kisser with soft tender lips that sent shivers through her whole body.

Rebecca knew she had to break off the embrace and stop this now yet she felt powerless to do so. Her son was now lifting her tight sweater up and without thinking she lifted her arms to allow him to pull it off of her. He unhooked her nursing bra and pulled it down her arms.

The cool fall arm made her breasts firm up and made the nipples stand out straight from the cold air. Her son reached up and gently kneaded them, he leaned down and gently sucked on the nipples. His tongue swirled in gentle sucking circles around the nipples of his mother's large breasts.

He undid her jeans and pulled them down, without thinking Rebecca stepped out of them. James reached down and gently rubbed his hand over his mothers wet pussy, she moaned at the sensation. He got down on his knees and spread his mother's legs apart to give him access to her hairy wet snatch.

Rebecca shivered at both the sensation of her son's tongue on her sensitive clit and the cold air. She found herself leaning back against a tree and holding on to her son's head as he dined on her pussy. Soon she was bucking her groin against his face as she was having a strong orgasm.

James stood up when her orgasm subsided, pulling down his jeans and getting his big cock out. He turned his mother around, she put both hands on the trunk of the tree and her son grabbed her ass and pulled her towards him. He easily slid his big cock into her ready pussy and began to gently fuck his mother.

Rebecca had not had a cock this big in her since before her husband died, now she had her son's big cock inside her and it felt wonderful. James reached up with his warm hands and caressed his mother large tits as he started to fuck her a little quicker. Soon he was pumping his mother good now making her have orgasm after wonderful orgasm. Her son tensed up and he shot a large load of his hot semen into her womb.

The two of them stood holding each other for a while and then Rebecca decided that it was time to go home. As they got dressed quickly in the cold fall air, Rebecca felt the cum trickle down the inside of thigh. She felt some guilt as she had just cheated on her husband and committed incest in the same day.

"Mom I meant what I said." He said breaking the silence.

"I know." She replied.

"No you do not know, you wait and see I will give you all that Alex has and more." He vowed.

Rebecca was not really sure what he meant by what he was saying, right now she was not sure about anything. She loved James and she had the most wonderful sex in years, if this what it would take to keep her son home she felt she could do it.

sexy
Platinum Member

Unread post by sexy » 06 Mar 2016 09:25

James lay in bed the next day listening to the sound of his stepfather leave for work; he could hear footsteps of his mother come up the stairs. She walked down the hallway and tapped gently on his door, not waiting for an answer she walked into his bedroom.

He kept quiet and he feigned being asleep still as his mother stood looking down on him, her large breasts were heaving in her short silk robe.

She did not say a word as she reached down and pulled the sheet and light blanket covering him off. Rebecca sat down on the side of the bed and gently grabbed her son's flaccid member. She gently stroked it up and down feeling it harden to its full size; James still pretended to sleep as his mother stroked his cock. Then he felt her climb up on his bed and straddled his legs, she took a hold of his cocks and slid it into her mouth.

"Oh shit Mom you really know how to wake a guy up." He moaned.

She did not say a word she just looked at him with his cock in her mouth, she was very good at sucking cock as her expert tongue found all her son's sensitive spots. James could feel cum build up from his ball, he said nothing to warn his mother that he was going to cum. He was quite pleased that she drank down as much of his thick heavy load as possible, she let some dribble down her chin and some back down his cock. She wiped the cum off her chin and licked her son's cock and balls clean of cum, she got off the bed and went for the door.

"I'm going to go take a shower." She said leaving.

James watched his mother's ass sway as she walked out of his room; he got dressed and went down stairs for some breakfast. The new nanny some dreadful looking old woman was tending to his sister while the maid Susan was finishing the breakfast dishes.

He just grabbed an apple not wanting to trouble the woman with more work and went into the living room to watch some television. He plopped down on the couch and grabbed the remote putting on the music video channel to watch videos. James saw his cell phone lying on the coffee table so he picked it up and turned it on. He scrolled through the numbers in his stored contacts list until he found the one he was looking for.

Pushing the button to dial the number he waited patiently for the person on the other end to pick up.

"Hey it's me James." He said. "I'm coming over today with the money if you are still willing to go through with it. Alright I will be there around noon. Yeah see yah."

Rebecca strolled into the living room to see her son and new found lover lying on the couch watching videos. She really felt sexy today and did a lot of things she has not done in quite a while. Her hair was all perfectly styled, her make up was applied thickly, she wore a real tight sweater that really showed off her large breasts, she felt so good about herself she did not even wear a bra, she also had on a short leather skirt, dark panty hose and heels.

"Wow you look hot today." He said as he took notice of her entry.

"Thank you, for some reason I feel hot today." She said sitting in one of the chairs. "What do you have planned today?"

"Not much I have to make a quick trip downtown, you want to come? He surprisingly asked.

"Sure sounds like fun." She replied. "We can even go get lunch."

"Good, I'm going to go take a shower then and do a few things in my room." He said getting off the couch. "Be ready to go around noon."

Noon came quickly as they drove down town in Rebecca's BMW to where James had to go. He told his mother to wait in the car as he went into a small rundown looking house. Her son better not be buying drugs she thought cause he made her stop at the bank as well before coming to this place.

She waited ten minutes and got out of the car, she walked down the walkway, up the old steps. She knocked on the door and then just decided to just walk into the house; she walked down a short hallway to where she found her son sitting in a room with a couple of young men and a young blonde haired girl.

"Hey babe these are my friends Tyrone and Steve, the girl is Heather." Her son explained.

"Hey." They all said in unison.

Tyrone and Heather sat on the couch and started making out, he blatantly fondled the young girl's breasts. The other guy Steve thanked James and said he would take care of everything within the week. Steve got out of the chair he was sitting in and got on his knees; he got between the girl's legs and pulled down her jeans. Tyrone already had her tits out and was sucking on them while Steve started to eat the girl's pussy.

Rebecca stood as if she was in a trance watching the action take place right in front of her. She did not realize her son got up and went behind her until she felt his hands slide up the front of her sweater. She made no effort to stop him as he slid his hands up her sweater revealing her large firm tits.

James squeezed them as he ground his pelvis into her leather clad ass, he nuzzled into her neck kissing it softly. Rebecca was getting very wet as she was now watching Tyrone feed a very large black cock into the girl's mouth and Steve was slipping in an average sized cock into the girl's pussy. James was using one hand to play with her tits and now slid the other up her skirt; he got his hand inside her pantyhose and found her eager pussy.

She moaned softly as her son's hand rubbed he wet pussy, he found the nub of her clit and began to massage it. Suddenly he stopped and pulled off her sweater, she was going to pull down her panty hose, her son had other ideas. He just reached up her skirt and tore them apart, she felt her son push her down on to her knees. She got on all fours and her son pulled up her skirt to her waist, he slid his large cock into her wet pussy doggie style.

Rebecca and James watched the two young men tag team the young girl on the couch, they took turns sticking they're cocks in her mouth and pussy. James was slamming his mother with hard and quick thrusts with his large cock. Rebecca found herself moaning louder than she has in years as her son was jack hammering her pussy from behind. This was definitely the best she had been fucked in years and never had she watch anyone else have sex.

Soon both Tyrone and Steve were coming into the girl on the couch, she watched as they filled both her holes with cum. She then heard her son cry out that he was coming; he clutched her hips and slammed his cock deep inside her pussy shooting his load inside her.

Rebecca waited for her son to finish and went to the bathroom; she discarded the ruined panty hose. She cleaned up, put on some more makeup and freshened with more perfume as well. They left the house together and went to have lunch at one of her favorite restaurant.

They had a nice lunch together; during dessert James had his hand under the table and was fingering his mother's pussy. He could hear the combination of her wetness and the sounds of his come make a sloshy sound. She asked the waiter for the check and gave him a fifty telling him to keep the change. She had to get out of there and find a place to get fucked again before going home.

James had other ideas, he would not let her stop and he teased her pussy all the way home. Once the car was in the garage they got out of the car, instead of going into the house her son put her on the hood of the car. He pulled his cock out and slid it in easily into his mother's pussy, they were taking a big chance fucking right on the hood of the car in the garage.

James grabbed his mother's legs and put them up on his shoulders, he watched his mother's eyes water as he got his full length deep inside. He fucked her with good long steady strokes of his large thick cock, instead of the quick hard fuck she got earlier, he gave a nice long slow steady one now.

Rebecca had a steady flow of intense orgasms as her son suckled on her big tits now, this was more like making love than fucking. Her son was really intense this time, he was gentler with her pussy and tits than before, whenever he kissed her it was softer and with more passion. Soon her son's whole body tensed up and he shot his youthful cum inside his mother for the third time today.

"I love you." He said with his cock still inside her.

"I love you too." She replied.

They quickly gathered themselves as they heard Susan coming out to the garage, she thought something was wrong and went to check on them. Rebecca explained that James was showing something about her car as he left to go to his room.

Later that night while after giving Alex a quick blowjob she could not help to wonder how her husbands tiny cock was ever going to satisfy her. It could not even compare to what her son had and she could never have an orgasm with Alex. The orgasms she has had during the last two days were the first ones she had since her first husband died.

Rolling over to go to sleep she felt the lust build between her legs, she needed to fuck her son again, she wanted him in her bed making love to her. Her son however was more adventurous than either his father or Alex had ever been, so she would not be surprised if the next time they had sex it would be someplace different than the her bed. However it would be nice to have her young lover in her bed all the time, making passionate love to her.