Breastfeeding, Lactating and Incest

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
sexy
Platinum Member

Re: Breastfeeding, Lactating and Incest

Unread post by sexy » 06 Mar 2016 09:21

Mitch stayed away from his mother in a sense all week; he avoided spending too much time alone with her. During the week he continued to have persistent boners over what had happened when she fell asleep during the movie.

All week long she would drop him off at summer school and pick him up from summer school. Friday had finally rolled around and Mitch called his mother from school and told her he was going to go party with some of his friends. Karen was totally pissed off by this; Mitch was supposed to be grounded and not allowed to do anything.

She asked her sister to baby-sit Jenny and she got in her van to look for which ever friends house he may be at partying. She struck out at the first three homes and then she arrived at the home of his buddy Kevin. Mitch and Kevin had been good friends throughout school and she remembered that Kevin's parents were out of town on vacation. Karen got out of her van and walked up the walk to Kevin's front door, she rang the bell several times. Finally Kevin came to the door, the handsome young man staggered a bit when he opened it.

"Uh Mrs. Collins!" he exclaimed.

"Yes Kevin is Mitch here?" she asked.

"Yeah he is here somewhere." He answered sheepishly. "Hey Mike go find where Mitch is, I think he went off with Lea. Might as well come in and wait Mrs. Collins while Mike goes and finds him for you."

Karen walked in to find the living room full of kids from Mitch's class drinking and listening to music. Kevin led her to the love seat and cleared it off for her to have a seat, to her surprise he plopped right down next to her. He offered her some beer and then some wine, Karen declined the beer but accepted a small glass of wine.

"Wow Mrs. Collins I hope you will be cool and not say anything to my parents about this." He said.

"Oh my Kevin you know how many kids has done this through the years whenever their parents are not home. Just keep it safe okay." She lectured taking a sip of wine.

"Thanks, you are definitely one of the coolest moms around and a real babe too." He said putting an arm around her shoulder giving her a friendly hug or so she thought.

Mitch had just reluctantly stopped his make out session with the lovely Lea and went down to the living room. His mother and Kevin could not see him from where he was standing in the hall, but he had a clear view of them. He watched as Kevin's hand slid off of his mother's shoulder down around her waist.

His mom looked better than any of the high school girls currently at the party, she wore a short denim skirt and a figure hugging top that showed cleavage of her large breasts. Kevin got brave and reached around with his free hand and placed it on her thigh gently rubbing it. Karen looked down at this action with surprise at the young man's brash behavior and quickly removed it.

"Kevin I'm old enough to be your mom." She reminded him.

"Yeah, I'm sorry Mrs. Collins, you are just the hottest mom of any of the kids in school, a definite MILF." He shouted the last word.

"Milf?" she asked.

"Mom I'd Like to Fuck." He answered.

Mitch expected his mother to slap him across the face and throw her glass of wine in it as well. Instead he heard his mother laugh as if she was told the funniest joke she had ever heard.

"So Kevin what makes me so desirable to you young boys?" she asked.

"Well you had a great body before you had your last baby, but the baby made your body look even better, you know filling it out more in the right places." He said trying to put his hand on her leg again. Karen laughed at the comment and moved his hand away.

"Well Kevin thanks for the compliment, yet older women need more than someone telling them they have a nice body. You need to find other things to compliment us on like our eyes, hair, our minds would be a good place to start." She explained

"Well Mrs. Collins you have beautiful eyes, your hair is as soft as silk and you are definitely the smartest mom I have ever met." He said trying hard to be romantic.

"Oh I need to find my son." She said putting the glass down and getting up from the love seat. She turned around and cupped Kevin's face with both hands and give him a three second kiss on the lips. "Thanks for being sweet Romeo."

Everyone in the room gave out a collective woo hoo and Kevin's face turned bright red with embarrassment. As for Mitch everything he saw gave him a raging hard on and he saw Lea half way down the stairs. He quickly turned and ran up the stairs; he grabbed her by the arm and pulled her back up as well. She let him drag her along giggling all the way to Kevin's parents' bedroom.

"Wow, what has gotten into you stud?" she asked.

"I have time and I need you bad baby." He said sounding very clichéd.

He quickly pulled his jean shorts off and then his underwear; he let his cock bounce around as he joined Lea on the bed. She pulled her jeans and panties off; she had a condom out and opened for him to wear.

Mitch hated to wear the damn things, yet he did not want his baby sister to be an aunt nine months later. He put it on his hard cock and slid it into Lea's wet tight pussy; he reached up and pulled her shirt off to reveal her small firm tits with pointy pink nipples. He sucked on them both and then began to thrust inside of her with urgency; Lea pulled her legs back to let him get more penetration.

While he was fucking her tight pussy with a furious pace, Lea was letting out soft moans beckoning Mitch to fuck her good and hard. Karen had during all this time made her way upstairs and heard his voice. She had opened the door and peered in, she stood quietly for a long time watching her son fuck this girl. It reminded her of when his father and her used to fool around in her parents room when they were his age.

Karen could not move from the door way as she continued to watch her son continue to fuck Lea. Finally he let out a loud groan just as she screamed out she was cumming, he made several slow thrusts as his cock finished emptying into the condom. Karen was relieved to see that he had worn a condom and slowly closed the door.

"Mitch I will be out in the car waiting for you, you have five minutes to get down there." She said.

"Shit!" he exclaimed.

While he dressed to go down to meet his mother out in the car, his mother sat behind the steering wheel wrestling with what she had just saw. She was slightly troubled to see her son have sex, yet she was even more puzzled at why her pussy was now very wet and itching to get fucked.

Mitch got into the car and they drove quietly home, his aunt said she put Jenny to bed and she left to go home leaving the two of them alone. Mitch sat down at the kitchen table and grabbed an apple from the fruit bowl. Karen leaned against the counter staring at her oldest child, who used to be her little boy.

"I had an interesting conversation with your friend Kevin tonight." She said.

"Really, about what?" he asked.

"Apparently I'm a Milf." She said.

"That really is meant as a compliment." He answered.

"I also saw what you and Lea were doing in his parents' bedroom." She said. "Are you two going steady now?"

"I think so, we are going to the same school this fall if I pass summer school." He replied.

"I'm glad you kept it safe with her, I'm too young to be a grandmother." She said. "Just keep being careful."

"We will mom." He said. "Wow that went better than I thought it would."

"Well you are eighteen now so I guess you will be experimenting with sex." She said. "C'mon let's go into the living room and watch some TV."

"Okay." He said.

They sat and talked in the living room until it was two in the morning, they used to talk like this when Mitch was a few years younger while his father was away on business. She reached up and grabbed the center of her chest and then rubbed it for a minute or two.

"Is something wrong Mom?" he asked.

"Just ache a little, I did not get to nurse your sister and my breasts are full of milk right now." She explained. "Would you get my pump for me and an extra bottle?"

"Sure Mom." He said running to the kitchen to get everything she wanted.

She placed one of the nursing towels she had handy in the living room so he could see very little of her breast. She places the pump to the breast and the pump gave a little whir then it quit.

"Shit while I was looking for you I forgot to get batteries." She exclaimed.

"Sorry mom, I wish there was something I could do to help." He said.

"Well they really ache and you are my son, would you like to nurse and help them stop aching." She said.

"Uh, if it would help you out, what do I do?" he asked nervously.

She lifted her shirt to reveal her nursing bra; the large bloated breast was hanging out of one of the cups the other still in. Her large dark nipples had a small white spot of milk on it; she held it up towards him.

"Just put your mouth around the nipple and suck, you have to suck hard at first and then it flows easy." She explained.

"Okay." He said.

He leaned in and placed his mouth over her nipple, his mother looked down at him nodding that it was alright to continue. He sucked hard and then was rewarded with a blast of breast milk, he was surprised he liked how it tasted and sucked on it for more.

Karen was thankful to feel some relief and leaned further back on the couch relaxing and giving him better access. Mitch suckled on her breast for around ten minutes when it finally stop giving milk, without asking he undid her nursing bra and got the other tit out.

He quickly dove in to start sucking on it as he did with the other one; Karen just laid back and closed her eyes.

Mitch felt his cock getting hard and he wondered if his mother was enjoying this in a maternal way or if he was making her horny too. He gave it five minutes when he decided to reach up and fondle the breast he had just emptied. She did not say or do anything so he continued to suckle one and play with the other. He gently toyed with her nipple and gave it gentle squeezes.

Karen let out a soft mew and placed her hand on the back of her son's head, her skirt had rode up to her panties. He was right this was turning her on as he felt his mother's pelvis grind against his thigh. The other breast was finally empty and now instead of suckling for milk he was licking and sucking it like a lover. He hungrily went back en forth between the two sucking, kissing and licking her nipples.

"Oh Mitch oh Mitch baby that feels good." She moaned. "Oh shit, dammit stop it now!"

His mother yelled covered her big tits and ran out of the room; she ran upstairs and shut her bedroom door. Mitch waited in the living room several long minutes by himself, confused by what had happened. He was very horny and pulled his cock out; he began to jerk off shooting his cum all over his stomach of his shirt.

He climbed the stairs very quietly heading for his bedroom; he paused by his mother's room and heard her again. Her body was thrashing on the sheets and she was moaning louder than she did last weekend. Soon he heard her have a real powerful orgasm, the thrashing and moaning stopped. He listened as her heard his mother stop to sob herself to sleep.

Mitch felt guilty, yet now he also felt obsessed with his beautiful mother, he knew he still had a week left to attempt to fuck his mother. He planned on using the week to do just that, he was hooked on the taste of her milk, the soft feel of her body and the knowledge that she was just as turned on by what had happened as he was.

Mitch had to have his mother and nothing was going to stop him from unleashing the incestuous monster inside of him. He must have stayed up until the crack of dawn on how he was going to start the week long seduction of his mother.

sexy
Platinum Member

Unread post by sexy » 06 Mar 2016 09:21

Mitch figured he still had a whole week left to seduce his mother, she now became an obsession to him. He got up as usual in the morning to start his plan to seduce his mother, he threw on a pair of shorts and a tank top. He went downstairs and could not find his mother nor the baby anywhere. Then he heard the sound of the treadmill coming from the basement, the mother of four worked out on it almost every day.

He had to admit the exercise she did kept her body incredible looking, her large breasts filled the sports top she was wearing to capacity. The spandex shorts she had on showed off her toned muscular legs and her round ass. Mitch stood and admired her for a short while, then he yelled to her that he was going to step out for a bit and would be home later. Before she could holler back that she wanted to talk to him about the other night he was gone.

Mitch had plenty of ideas for a night alone with his mother, he pulled out the list he made in his room earlier. It included flowers, a gift, a romantic movie and a trip to grocery store so he could cook her dinner. He also planned on getting a haircut so he would look his best for a night of seduction of his mother. Little did Mitch know that his best friend was also on his way over to his house, his friend Kevin had remembered Mitch telling him that his dad and the rest of the family were gone for another week.

Karen Collins had finished her workout, put Jenny in her playpen so she could take a shower. She finished her shower, put on a tank top and a pair of shorts, she pulled her hair back into a pony tail, then she got the baby. She took Jenny downstairs and sat in the recliner in the living room, she did not wear a bra so she just lifted her shirt and gave the baby lunch.

While feeding the baby she kept rocking back en forth, unknown to her Kevin was standing on the front porch looking in. He saw the perfect large breast of his best friend's mother, it's nipple being tugged on by the baby. His cock began to harden in his tight jeans as he watched for most of the feeding. Then to his disappointment the baby was done and she put the large tit back in the shirt, she got up and put the baby in her basinet. Kevin then knocked on the door, Karen ran to answer it before it would wake the napping baby.

"Hey Mrs. Collins" he said loudly. "Is.."

"SSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" She shushed loudly. "I just put the baby down for a nap."

"Oops sorry." he said softly. "I just came by to see you."

"To see me?" she asked.

"Yes I should apologize for my behavior the other night." he said looking down at the floor.

"Oh that, don't worry about it. You were a little tipsy, would you like to come in and keep me company while Mitch is out?" she asked.

"Sure that would be great." he said.

He followed her inside and down the hallway to the kitchen, she got a couple of glasses out of the cupboard and then a big pitcher of iced tea from the fridge. Kevin could not believe his luck to be alone with this hot looking mother of four, he was even more excited by the fact her large nipples were poking through her shirt.

She handed him a glass and leaned back against the counter taking a long drink, he did the same the whole time looking at her beautiful tits. The two of them went over to the table and sat down to make conversation. Karen asked the usual questions and then she asked him where on earth he got the milf thing from.

"Oh that, it was in one of those teen sex romp comedies." he said.

"Really I think Mitch has that DVD in his room, run up and get it for me, we can watch it to kill time." she said.

"Well that will be my pleasure." he said running after the DVD.

Karen poured some chips in a big bowl and brought the iced tea into the living room on a large tray. Kevin brought the DVD down and popped it into the player, he was right this was definitely one of the teen sex comedies. Some parts were funny, while others were just disgusting to her, she watched Kevin shift several times as if he was uncomfortable.

"See this is where I got milf from." he said.

"So you think I'm a milf?" she asked.

"Your not going to tell my parents or Mitch are you?" he asked nervously.

"No." she said.

"Yes Mrs. Collins you are one mother I would love to fuck." he said bluntly.

"Oh my I guess I would have to say that I'm flattered." she said blushing.

"Really, you are very beautiful and I think your body is absolutely incredible looking." he said.

Karen leaned towards the young man with the intention of just giving him an innocent friendly kiss of thanks for flattering the older mother. When she did Kevin reached up behind her pulled her face to his and planted a very wet romantic kiss on her lips.

Karen was shocked that she was paralyzed to move, the young man eagerly pushed her lips apart and sent his tongue into her mouth. She gasped at the bold move yet could not bring herself to stop him, it had been many years since her husband actually kissed her with that much unbridled passion.

She could feel his trembling hands work their way under her shirt and he gently began to massage her big tits. She leaned back onto the couch pulling the young man down with her, he continued to fondle her breasts, playing with her big thick nipples. Then she felt his hand slide back down her stomach and he unbuttoned her shorts. He slid his hand into the shorts, through the thick pubic hair, he then moved the his fingers over her moistening pussy.

His hand was now rubbing her pussy vigorously and soon he found her clit, he rubbed it causing her to emit soft moans. Soon he brought her to a small gentle orgasm and she finally broke the kiss, Kevin tried to pull her shorts off yet now she stopped him.

"That was nice Kevin, but I can't let you do anymore." she whispered.

"Oh god, I'm so hard it hurts." he moaned.

"Sit up and pull down your jeans." she said.

He did so quickly, his hard six inch cock was now into view, she took hold of it gently and began to jerk it up and down. She used one hand to stroke his cock and her other was fondling his large egg shaped balls, she could not let this potent young man fuck her. She was so horny with everything that went on between her and Mitch, and with her husband still away. Yet this would have to do for her jerking off this young stud on the couch in her living room.

It did not take long for the young man to tense up and start shooting thick jets of milky white cum. The first spurt landed on her arm, the rest landed on his shirt and her hand, she reached for the tissues on the coffee table. The young man took them and quickly wiped the cum off of his shirt and she took some for her hand and arm.

She led him to the door of the house, the whole time he kept telling her that if he got some condoms would she call him to come over when Mitch was not around. She told him she would think about it and went into the living room after seeing him out. She plopped down on the couch and looked at the few pieces of balled up tissue.

She was still horny so she took a couple of them that were still wet with cum, she laid back on the couch fingering her pussy for some relief. Karen took one of the tissues with her free hand and licked the gobs of cum until she frigged herself to orgasm.

A few hours later Mitch arrived home with a big bouquet of flowers, Karen was surprised to see this. The card simply said sorry and I love you on it, he led her out to the kitchen to show her the rest of the surprises.

"Tonight we will watch this romantic movie, I will make you a nice dinner, to make up for being such a shit lately." he said.

"Wow sounds nice." she said. "Sort of a nice little date with just me and my son."

"Yeah why don't you go upstairs and get dressed, Aunt Melissa is coming by to take Jenny so you can relax and I can make up to you." he said.

"Well I guess I better go upstairs and pump, the drug store sent a new one over." she said. "I'll be down in a little while."

She had a couple of bottles of breast milk ready and had a bag packed for the baby her sister came by and picked her up. She then went back upstairs to change for her little make up date with her son, she was glad that he must of felt bad for what happened and wants to show it by all of this effort.

She put on her short black skirt for the first time after the pregnancy, it still fit, she put on a pair of hose and heels. She did her hair up nice and then wore make up, it felt good to do all of this for she had not done it in almost a year.

The table was set with candles, Mitch even had a couple bottles of her favorite wine chilled and ready for her. The two of them chatted and she was surprised that her son could cook this well, after she killed the first bottle she invited her son to share the second one with her.

Mitch put some soft music on the stereo and invited his mother to dance, she graciously accepted and the two of the danced around the dining room. Then he said it was time to watch the movie, the two of them took the last bottle of wine with them. Karen never noticed that Mitch never drank any and she killed the second bottle singlehandedly.

The movie, the wine, the romantic atmosphere were having it's desired affect on her for Mitch, his mother leaned against him on the couch. She slowly rolled over on to her back her son then reached around and began to feel her tits. She could do nothing to stop him, she just sighed and let him continue, he then pulled on the neckline stretching the material of the dress. He finally got both of her breasts out for him to look at and enjoy playing with.

Mitch could not get over all big and firm they were, nor could he get over how erect her nipples got. He ran his hand down her stomach and lifted the hem of her skirt, she tried weakly to stop him, yet could not. He got his hand inside her panties and began to rub her pussy, Karen could not control her emotions, she got very wet and spread her legs for her son.

"Mom I'm going to take you up to your bed and I'm going to make love to you." he said softly. "Try and stop me, I will take you willingly or by force, but I will have you."

With that he got up and he leaned down to pick his mother up, he carried her up to her bedroom and laid her down on her bed. Karen felt as if she was in a dream as her son stood by the bed undressing himself.

"Mitch please no." she whimpered softly to him.

"Yes mother tonight you are mine." he said.

She could do nothing to stop him, she was drunk, she uncontrollably horny and she loved her son. He was now naked and she could see him in the moonlight that shone into her room, he was young and muscular, then she looked down and saw his big cock. It was not huge like you see in the porno's her husband occasionally got, yet it was maybe an inch or two bigger than his father, maybe a little thicker as well.

He got on the bed, he pulled her heels off, then he reached under the skirt and pulled her hose and then her panties down. Mitch then lifted the dress up over her head to reveal his mother's sexy naked body. He took one of her nipples into his mouth and began to lick and suck on it, tiny spurts of milk came out.

Karen moaned and arched her back toward her son's eager mouth, this encouraged Mitch to continue his sexual assault on her. He then kissed his way down her stomach and ran his tongue through her pubic mound. Her son spread her legs apart wider and began to eagerly lick at his mother's wet pussy. Soon his tongue found her clit and he feverishly flicked his tongue over it real fast.

Now Karen could feel her powerful orgasm building inside of her, she reached down and held her son's head mashing her pussy against his face. Mitch waited til his mother's orgasm subsided and then he pulled himself up between her legs. He effortlessly slid his cock into her waiting pussy, his strokes long slow and gentle.

To his surprise his mother wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled his face to hers, she kissed him passionately. After she broke the kiss she licked around his chin and his upper lip, getting all of her pussy juice. Then she surprised him even more when she said to her son in a sultry husky bedroom voice.

"Tonight I'm yours, now fuck me my son fuck me."

With that encouragement he started to drive his hard cock into his mother, he could feel her fingernails rake his back and here her passionate moans. Soon she was cumming again and again, then her son was releasing his seed as well. He rolled off of his mother to catch his breathe after a few minutes his mother crawled down and sucked his cock til it got hard again. Now she got on top of him and rode his cock up and down, she came many times before he finally came again.

After that she had to collapse on the bed, the sheets now wet with sex, she felt her son pull up next to her and they fell asleep in each others arms.

sexy
Platinum Member

Unread post by sexy » 06 Mar 2016 09:22

The next day Karen awoke with a killer hang over, she sat up naked in bed and rubbed her forehead. She could feel her son's cum ooze out of her pussy and onto the sheets as she sat up in bed wondering how many times he fucked her. How could her son do this to her, getting her drunk, attempting to romance and seduce her and then taking advantage of his own mother?

On the pillow on the other side of the bed was a note from her son, it read that he had a wonderful time last night, he went off to the store and would be back soon. Karen got out of bed and went into the master bathroom, she started the shower, she opened the medicine cabinet and took a couple of aspirins. Karen got into the shower and began to scrub her body with a washcloth she was trying hard to scrub away the guilt of yesterday.

Images kept coming into her mind as she did this, first giving into temptation and jerking off her son's young high school friend. Then licking the young man's cum out of the tissue while she blatantly frigged her pussy on the couch. She now saw her son, making love to her in her marital bed, granted she being drunk she shamefully had to admit she enjoy what had happened.

Mitch came home he had a bag with croissants fresh from a local bakery and fresh orange juice, he put them on a plate, poured two wine glasses with orange juice. He grabbed some butter and some jelly, and he put a single red rose in a small vase. With everything arranged on a tray he carried it up to his mother's bedroom.

He entered his mother's bedroom and saw she was not in bed, he then heard the running water coming from his mother's bathroom shower. He set the tray down and undressed, he heard the water shut off, the door to the master bathroom was open a crack so he went over to look in at her.

He watched his mother dry her body with a large towel, she then wrapped it around her, she stepped out of the shower over to her sink. She brushed out her hair while drying it with a hair dryer, and Mitch could feel his cock harden watching her. Mitch quietly stepped up behind her and wrapped his muscular arms around her.

"Mitch you need to get out of here!" she said firmly.

"Why mom you wanted this bad enough last night." He said to grind his hard cock against her ass.

"Mitch it was wrong and you took advantage of me with all of that wine." She replied.

She tried to push away from his hold and the sink, it was a futile attempt as her son used his arm to push her down. When he did this, it caused her ass to push back toward his cock, Mitch used his leg to push her legs apart.

"Mom's I will prove to you that you liked what I did last night." He grunted hard as he plunged his cock into her wet pussy. "Fuck mom you are already wet and ready to fuck me."

"Mitch pllleeeaaassssseeeeeeee stops that." She begged.

"Oh yeah this feels good admit?" He said as he pumped his hard cock in and out of her.

"No, no, no, no no." Panted over and over.

"Admit." He said as he pulled the towel off, he reached around and roughly fondled her big tits so hard that milk trickled from them.

"Yes I like it." She said. "Who would not like to be fucked by you hard young cock, now if your going to fuck me, then fuck me dammit."

Mitch put both hands around to her massive chest, he held onto her tits roughly as he pounded his mother's pussy with his big cock. The loud moans she was emitting only made him fuck her harder and harder.

"Oh fuck that feels good" She said cumming. "Fuck me, cum in my pussy baby."

"AGH!" He shouted shooting his load into his mother's pussy.

Karen waited for her son to stop cumming, finally she was able to unpin herself from the sink. She kissed him tenderly on the lips and grabbed his hand, she led him into the bedroom surprised by the breakfast he had for her. The two of them sat on the bed and ate, quietly just staring at each other.

"Baby, Why don't you take a shower?" She said. "I will get dressed and go pick up your sister."

"All right Mom." He said.

When left to take a shower her quickly dressed, grabbed her purse and left the house to get the baby. She however did not return until later in the evening, but Mitch was sitting in his father's easy chair watching something on television.

She took the baby upstairs to her nursery and then returned to the living, she reached for the remote control and shut off the show he was watching.

"Where have you been all day?" He asked with a slight hint of anger in his voice.

"For one I do not answer to you and I had to do some serious thinking about what has happened between us this weekend." She answered.

"Okay I have to say something first, and I love you Mom. I want to be with you every chance we can, I don't care about Dad or anyone else, just you." He explained.

"Well I love you too. Your Father returns in a week. You and I have that long to get this out of our system. I have not had sex that passionate in a long time and I miss it, my proposal to you is as long as you get good grades in summer school and you can promise me that when the rest of our family returns that we go back to being mother and son." She waited a moment for it to sink in. "If you cannot accept my terms, I will pack up and stay with my sister for the rest of the week."

"So you are saying I get to have sex with you the rest of the week, as long as I get good grades and I can promise that once everyone gets back that our affair ends." He replied.

"Exactly." She answered.

"What choices do me really have, it will be tough once they get back you know." He mentioned.

"Yes it will, but I love your father and I will not destroy this family with our passion." She said. "When they pull into the driveway it is over and will never be spoke of again."

"Okay mom I accept your terms." He said with reluctance.

"Great." She said standing up.

She walked over to her son and got down on her knees, she looked up at him as her hands undid his jean shorts. Then she pulled the zipper down and pulled out his semi hard cock, she smiled at him lovingly as she lowered her head to it. His mother ran her tongue up and down the full length of her son's cock making it grows harder and harder. She began to stroke it up and down with her small manicured hand, then she surprised Mitch when she licked his balls.

"Oh mom that feels so good." He moaned.

She did not say anything only continued her oral manipulation of his manhood, she alternated from his balls to sucking his cock. Her son did not know this that his mothers use to be quite the blow job queen when she was his age. Several young men tried to bed her but she wanted to protect her virginity and only gave blow jobs or hand jobs to them.

Finally she stood up and with the help of her son she shimmies out of her tight jeans, then came down the thong she was wearing. She pulled her tank top off and then her bra, with that she climbed on top of her son, straddling him in the chair. He managed to reach down and pull the chair back so he was now in a lying position.

Karen began to bounce up and down on her son's cock while he reached up and played with her big tits. She got him to squeeze them more gently as they were sensitive from the rough handling this morning. Mitch was in heaven he had his beautiful mother bouncing up and down on his cock he alternated his hands from her big tits to her fleshy soft ass.

"Oh yes babies I love when you touch me." She moaned. "Oh god you are going to make me, ah ah, ah aha yes I'm cumming."

"Mom you are so hot." He groaned as he was now thrusting his hips.

"Shoot it baby, shoot you're hot cum in me." She said.

"Oh mom you sound so smutty." He grunted.

"For one week I will be your slut, oh god baby I'm cumming again." She moaned.

"Oh yes me to mom." He moaned. "Oh shit here it cumssss."

As her son shot his sperm into her unprotected womb again, she collapsed on top of him, the chair was now wet with sweat. They laid together for several minutes kissing and caressing each other.

"Take me upstairs and make love to me." She said softly.

"Yes mom." He said. He could feel his cock getting hard in her again, it was difficult but he managed to put the chair down, keep his cock in her stood up and carried her up to her room with his cock in her pussy.

Little did either of the two incestuous lovers know that Kevin had stopped by to see Mitch again, only this time he saw more than he should. As he came up on the porch, he heard sounds of sex coming from the house, he hid behind the large hedges and looked into the living room window to see his best buddy fucking his own mother.

While Mitch is in school, Kevin was definitely going to pay Karen a visit, one that he will most thoroughly enjoy. This time he was not going to leave with just a hand job from this sexy mother.