insect sex story - LIFE WITHOUT FATHER

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
sexy
Platinum Member

Re: insect sex story - LIFE WITHOUT FATHER

Unread post by sexy » 07 Mar 2016 09:45

LIFE WITHOUT FATHER 4

I tried to hold on. I remembered what mum had told me about not making a mess but it was so difficult. I wanted release. I couldn't stop myself. I grunted as I felt semen rising in my balls and then it hit me.

I came.

The release felt incredible. I really needed it after such a fitful night's sleep.

"I told you to control yourself," mum said. She, surprisingly, did not sound angry. If anything it was more of a resigned tone of voice. Her face looked cross, however.

She had released my penis and was wringing her hands together. I could see a dark patch near her right breast and realised that I must have come on her nightdress and her hand.

I released mum's bum and she quickly pulled her panties up before standing up from the bed. Her night dress fell down as she did this once again covering her gorgeous stomach and legs.

"Get ready for college now," Mum said sternly as she turned and walked out of my room.

I felt exhausted after what had just happened but it was time for college. At least the ache had gone for the time being but I wandered how I could control the mess I kept making.

====Evening=====

I felt a bit better later on that day at College. My mum had a tough time of it without my father being there to support her so she was never the friendliest of people but not having her be angry with me always put me in good spirits. Plus I was still pinching myself about feeling my mum's bum.

I found myself day dreaming mum's breasts and bum. I imagined that those breasts were full of milk and that I was sucking on them. I imagined that mum's bum was chocolate and I was sucking on those fleshy cheeks. I still so desperately wanted to see the nipples and wondered how big they were and what colour they were - were they black or brown or beige like my mum's skin?

I wasn't sure what that evening would bring. So far this week I had been relived only once a day but the pains I was experiencing were starting to come more and more frequently. The doctor had only directed mum to help me once a day - would she do it twice? The pains I was feeling had been growing stronger and stronger as the week had progressed and, although hesitant at first, I really needed relief.

When I got home I saw that mum was already there. She was in the kitchen making dinner and was wearing loose black jogging bottoms and a loose top.

I said hello as I entered and then went upstairs to change into my jogging bottoms which were my usual house clothes. I played on my computer upstairs for an hour or so until I heard mum shout at me downstairs that dinner was ready.

I went downstairs and saw the table had been set. My roti and dahl was on the table, mum was sitting opposite me. We didn't usually converse much when we ate. We both generally wanted to eat quickly and then resume our normal activities - mum with her house work and me with my computer games.

I couldn't help looking at mum when I eat. Whereas for the first 18 years of my life it would have been strange to see her not fully covered from face to feet, now it felt odd to not be able to see her body. It was only that morning that I had got to see and even feel her soft legs and bum. I couldn't help picturing her unclothed as I sat across from her eating dinner and it was making me feel awkward.

"When you're finished with your dinner, tidy your room," mum said to me without expression as she continued eating.

The state of my room was a constant bug bear for my mother. She wanted the house to be spotlessly tidy. The problem was that I always seemed to be in a rush to get ready for College so often my clothes were stung out over the room. When I played on my computer I also had a habit of leaving CDs scattered in the room.

"Ok, mum," I said to her solemnly as I finished eating. I then took my dirty plates to the kitchen before proceeding to my room.

I went upstairs quickly after being in the kitchen and immediately began tidying my room. I'm not sure how it was still so messy - I had cleaned it only a few days before. It took me 30 minutes to tidy it as I had to drag the hoover upstairs to clean it properly.

Just as I was finishing cleaning, I heard the door to my room open and my mum enter. She was still wearing the loose clothes she had been wearing earlier.

"Better," Mum said, presumably referring to the state the room is in. "Go and have a shower now."

Mum then exited my bedroom. I did feel sweaty after having cleaned so grabbed a towel and then went into the bathroom.

I got undressed and then turned the shower on. I washed myself making sure to clean under my arms. When I was finished turned the shower off and began drying myself with a towel.

When I turned the shower off and began drying myself I heard the door knob of the bathroom try and open. I had looked it.

"I'm having a shower," I called out over the noise of the shower.

"Open the door," I heard mum's voice say sternly.

Uncertain, I turned the shower off and wrapped the towel I was drying myself with around my waist. I unlocked the shower door and opened it slightly.

Mum came into the bathroom which forced me back slightly and I edged backwards towards the bath tub instinctively away from her.

"You've been making too much of a mess taking your 'medicine' so you will have to have to have it in here," Mum said expressionless. "Get in the bath," she ordered me.

I hesitated for a moment but I saw that her expression was quite stern so I slowly got into the bath tab. We had a bath tub with a shower attached to the wall - it could be used as either a bath or a shower. I still had my towel around me. I felt self-conscious as the top half of my body was exposed. My brown skin had small black hairs covering it.

Mum then moved forward, reaching out a hand and touching the towel aggressively.

"I don't have all day, are you ready?" Mum said to me.

My mum being in the shower with me and being strict had not aroused me at all and, as mum pulled the towel from me, my penis came into view which was flaccid.

Mum reached out her hand and touched my penis. She cupped it in her hand and gave it a few strokes. As I was in the bath tub and she was standing next to the tub she had to reach to grab me by my privates. Her body and posture looked awkward reaching for me.

After a moment, mum released me and stood up. Her face was blank but I could see her forehead slightly furrowed.

"Wait here," Mum said as she turned and went out from the bathroom.

I stood in the bath tub waiting. I was dry but I felt awkward and cold waiting there completely naked. I wondered if I should play with myself and try and make myself hard but thought against it as my mum might return any moment.

After a few moments mum came back in. She was still wearing the loose clothes she was wearing earlier but she had a bundle of clothes in her hand also.

"Turn around," Mum said to me sharply as she put the objects she was carrying on to the clothes basket.

As I turned around I noticed that mum had turned away from me towards the clothes basket and was lifting up her top. I could see the skin of her back become visible. I did not want to disobey mum so turned around reluctantly. I was enjoying the sight of her smooth back becoming visible.

I waited for what felt like an age but must only have been one or two minutes. I tried to keep my mind occupied by looking at the tiles surrounding the shower nozzle of the bath. They were blue and white and a couple had fine cracks. When I'm earning money I thought about how I would be able to afford a bigger bathroom and a bigger shower.

My thoughts were disturbed as I heard the bathtub squeak to my left. I glanced to my left and saw the pale brown skin of my mum next to me in the bath. She had just clambered over.

I realised then that mum had just gotten changed. She had changed from her loose clothes into a two piece swimsuit. This amazed me as I did not think mum owned such a garment. I could not remember her ever having gone swimming so I wandered where this had come from.

The swim suit consisted of black bikini top and black bottoms. I could see mum's deep cleavage in her bikini top, her breasts were a good size and she filled her bikini top. Mum's stomach also looked good, it was soft and slightly stuck out due to her pregnancy and age but it was natural. There was no fat on her.

Mum moved towards me in the bath tub, we were both standing, and then reached out a hand touching my penis. I had gone cold standing in the bath and her hands felt warm. She started stroking me underarm with her right hand and I began to enjoy the sensations on my penis. She had to bend down slightly to stroke me which looked awkward.

After a few moments, I guessed that the awkwardness of mum's standing position was causing an ache in her arm as she then knelt down in the bath tub facing me. This meant that my penis was around her neck height and her stroking technique changed from underarm to overarm to accommodate. I noticed that her strokes became stronger and more deliberate as she changed position.

I looked down from where I was standing. I could see my brown penis getting harder and bigger and mum stroking it with her right hand in an overhand grip. I could see mum's hair parted in the middle and a mass of it hanging down and I could see mum's cleavage and her breasts padding out her black bikini top.

The sight of that cleavage was exciting me, especially the way that mum's breasts seemed to shake slightly as she stroked me. I was also getting excited by the position we were both in - it looked like mum was pointing my penis towards her as she stroked me. It felt naughty to be showing myself so blatantly to her.

I saw mum's head tilt upwards and her eyes became visible to me looking down at her. I had forgotten how pretty those big brown eyes were as I looked at them.

"Julthi kartho [do it quickly]," mum said as she continued to stroke me.

I frowned as mum said this and felt my face muscles tensing. I was really trying to cum quickly but I wasn't ready yet. I tried to focus on mum's beautiful big brown eyes, her silky hair and light supple skin. I tried to think about mum's inviting breasts and imagine what those nipples looked like. It was ludicrous but I imagined mum was milking and that I was sucking milk from her big nipples. These wild thoughts were making me excited and hard but not enough to cum yet.

"Aren't you ready yet?" Mum asked sternly, snapping at me.

"I'm...sorry mum," I half mumbled in reply. I was embarrassed at failing in front of my mum.

"Touch me if it will hurry this up," mum said.

She was not looking at me at me but I could see from the top of her head she was staring straight ahead. I guessed, from her position, her eyes would be level with the top of my pubic hair.

I hesitated. I immediately thought about touching her breasts but I wasn't sure if this was what she meant. What if she meant her hair or head or neck? A misplaced touch could be disastrous for me. I didn't want to make mum angry. I tentatively reached out with my right hand and touched her collar on her left hand side. I could feel the soft skin and the black strap of her bikini bottoms. I enjoyed this touch but it wasn't the most exciting place I could be touching.

"Come on," mum urged. Her voice sounded angrier than previously.

To my embarrassment, I jumped slightly when she snapped at me.

I made my decision quickly. Mum wanted me to hurry up so there was only one thing I could do to achieve this - I had to touch her breasts. My hands moved, quicker than I thought I could. I stroked down mum's top and over her right mound and then my fingers went underneath mum's bikini top.

I wasn't sure what I would feel under the bikini top. I had never seen a girl naked in real life or felt one. I knew what my own nipples felt like but I was surprised at how much bigger my mum's nipples were. I could not see them, they were hidden by her bikini top, but I could feel them. They felt hard and stuck out. The skin around them felt full and soft.

I pinched my finger tips together slightly, taking a handful of breast flesh. I was careful not to be too aggressive, I just wanted to see if there was enough to fill my hand and there was. It felt incredible to be holding so much soft delicate flesh in my hand.

I then released the handful and moved my fingers together. The change in texture from the soft breast skin to the courser nipple skin excited me. I moved my fingers even closer together and could feel the nipple itself. It was big and hard but also soft and delicate and I was concerned I would cause mum discomfort if I squeezed too tightly.

My fingers clenched and released. The feelings hitting me were incredible - pleasure radiated from my hands touching those delicate breasts and pleasure radiated from my groin as my mum continued to stroke me. Her strokes seemed to get faster and faster the more that I played with her nipples.

I could hear a wet sound as my penis was stroked. It felt like my penis was oozing a lot of pre cum, I could see faint wet patches on my mum's skin, just below her neck. I wandered if the pace that mum was stroking me was causing this. She had complained about me making a mess previously but she was not doing so now. She was stroking me faster and faster, the sensations were leaving tingles through my body.

It became too much for me. The sensations were more than I could handle. I could feel the cum rising inside me. As I felt this, a moment of panic took me as I realised how close my mum was to me. I couldn't stop though, I couldn't do anything. I was caught in stasis. My body tensed and then I felt it.

I came and the release felt incredible. My eyes were forced closed due to the pleasure and I felt my penis jerk once, twice, three times. The pleasure subsided, I felt the strokes of my mother still though much much slower. I opened my eyes and was shocked at what I saw.

My mum was still on her knees in front of me and stroking my penis very gently. She was almost scooping the residue of semen from my penis. Her body, the space just above her breasts, had two thick blobs of semen on there. I couldn't help thinking about how erotic it was for my semen to be clinging against my mother.

I saw mum give my penis a final squeeze with her hand. Her hand also looked to have thick semen on it which she casually rubbed on her chest too cleaning her fingers. Mum started to stand up and I instinctively backed away worried about what she might say to me.

"I'm going to clean up now. Go to your room and go to sleep," mum said without emotion.

I nodded agreement and then quickly moved past her and over the sides of the bath tub. I grabbed my towel that lay discarded on the floor and wrapped it around me. The rush to get out of the bathroom had deflated my penis.

As I opened the door and moved to step out of it, I saw mum out the corner of my eye put her back to me. Her hands were moving to the fastening of her bikini top behind her back. I gulped silently as I moved out the door and closed it behind me - how I wished I could have stayed in there to see mum getting naked. The thought of it caused my penis to lurch suddenly though it remained flaccid.

Maybe I would get to see mum naked some other time I thought as I went to my room and got ready for sleep.

Friday

I woke groggily on Friday morning with sleep still on my eyes. The dullness in my nether regions was still there in the background. It seemed to be slightly stronger and more powerful than previously which was concerning but I thought I could handle it. I still had not heard from the doctor with regards to how the tests were progressing but we had an appointment scheduled for Monday to check things out - even thinking about this made me feel nervous.

My relationship with Mum was still of a concern to me. She was a busy working Indian mother. Bringing up a child, a son especially, on her own had been tough on her. Looking after a family and a career was difficult. Yes, she got stressed sometimes but I could not blame her. Mum didn't show much emotion towards me, indeed she was strict with me, but that was because she wanted the best from me. She loved me and I loved her too, even if she always seemed to be angry with me lately.

I still couldn't comprehend how Mom had been behaving since the doctor prescribed masturbation as a medical treatment. I had never had a girlfriend but I had gotten to see my Mum's body and even shared sexual activity with her. Even thinking about what I had seen and done aroused me. It also made me feel wrong and dirty though. Me and Mum were religious and what we were doing was wrong. Was it acceptable because a doctor had told us to do this? I didn't know but maybe if I didn't think about it I would feel a bit better.

Hiding feelings rather than expressing them was normal in an Indian household after all.

I clambered downstairs still musing over my thoughts, I hadn't been able to sleep. It was still very early in the morning, too early to start getting ready for school. Maybe I would get a drink and watch TV for a while before it was time to go. I would just sit in my night time t-shirt and boxer shorts as even my Mum wouldn't be up at this time.

As I opened the kitchen door I saw my Mum standing with her back to me by the kitchen sink. She was wearing a long dressing gown which covered her to the floor. I could see her black hair at the back. As I saw her I felt nervous as I was only wearing my night time t-shirt and boxer shorts - I hadn't expected her to be up so early in the morning otherwise I would have put some proper clothes on.

I was at a conundrum. I wasn't sure if I should go back and put some jogging bottoms on or make my presence known and see if I could get to the sink. If I turned to walk away and Mum turned around then she may think I was slinking around the house and scald me for doing so. I contemplated this unsure and didn't realise I had unconsciously edged closer into the kitchen.

Even as I took a first step into the kitchen, I saw Mum turn around to face me. Her dressing gown was tied at the middle with cords.

"Why are you up early?" Mum asked then without giving me a Moment to answer continued "are you hurting?"

Her face looked concerned and she started edging towards me. Instinctively I moved slightly away from her, not towards the door as I didn't want to look as though I was running away, but towards the kitchen cabinets.

"You're hurting aren't you? I can see it in your face," Mum said as she continued to advance towards me.

I was in discomfort but it was not unbearable. My grimace was more to do with the awkwardness of the situation than anything medical. My Mum had seen my penis but I did not usually walk around the house in just my boxers. We were civilised people and when in the company of others, even close family, you should be properly clothed.

"I'm...i'm ok," I said to Mum. I did want relief (what young man wouldn't?) but I didn't want my Mum to be worried about me and her face was showing concern.

Mum continued to move towards me. Even this early in the morning her face looked pretty with no blemishes. Her dark black hair framed her beige coloured skin and was set off by her piercing brown eyes. Her brow was slightly furrowed which indicated her concern.

Mum reached out towards me with her hand. I saw her neatly done nails - as a working woman she had her nails done regularly so as to look professional in the office. I then startled as she touched my boxers in the centre, right where my penis was resting. Involuntary, in shock, I stepped back half a step. Mum continued to move forward and her hand followed me as I moved back.

I felt the kitchen cabinet behind me so was forced to stop moving backwards. Mum's hand continued moving towards me, however, until it came into contact with my boxers. I felt her hand, in an underarm position, and her fingers tighten slightly as if to trace out my penis resting in my boxers. I felt Mum move her hand delicately back and forward as if checking as to how hard I was. Mum was only a step or so away from me at this point.

"I need to get ready for work, come on now," Mum said to me in her stern tone as she continued stroking me.

I felt awkward standing in the kitchen in my boxers whilst my Mum stood in front of me rubbing me. Mum's fingers were starting to arouse me but it didn't feel right as the kitchen was where we make dinner. It wasn't a place to be unclothed or do anything naughty.

Mum was standing in front of me, looking at me, and then saw her eyes dart to the side of me as if inspecting something there. She released her touch on my boxers and I felt myself straighten slightly. I had unknowingly been cowering due to embarrassment when she had touched me.

Mum then reached for kitchen towels that were on the side of the kitchen cabinet and put it on the floor in front me. That is what she had been looking at a Moment ago. This confused me as I wasn't sure whether she wanted me to pick it up or step on it or what she had planned. I didn't know whether to ask her why she had done that but I felt too awkward still to make any decent conversation.

sexy
Platinum Member

LIFE WITHOUT FATHER 5

Mum then interrupted my thoughts by beginning to lower herself down. She slowly descended whilst taking off her dressing gown and putting that on top of the cabinet. I didn't know what to think - Mum was now on her knees in front of me in the kitchen. Underneath her dressing gown she had been wearing a sleeveless camisole top. I could see thin straps holding her top which went across her shoulders. I couldn't see any bra straps.

Mum then again reached forward. Her right hand moved to the centre of my boxers and began touching me gently. Her left hand went to my waistband and began pushing my boxers downwards. I half froze as my boxers were lowered and I felt myself turn red as my penis sprang up out of them. It felt really naughty to be showing Mum my penis in the kitchen - we were not tucked away in the bedroom or bathroom as previously where nudity was tolerated.

I felt a soft hand touch my penis and began stroking me. It felt fantastic on my skin. I could see Mum kneeling really close to me, I almost felt as though I could feel her breath on my penis but it might have just been the draft in the kitchen.

"Julthi kar [do it quickly], I need to go to work," Mum said as she continued stroking me.

Mum seemed to shift her body, pulling her shoulders back slightly and angling her torso so that she was tilted slightly back away from me. The effect on me was that it seemed like she was sticking her breasts out to me. Her breasts were a nice size, a nice handful, though they were covered in her strappy camisole top.

I tentatively reached out a hand and stroked Mum's bare collar, the skin was so soft and delicate. I then let my hands wander downwards over her smooth body and then into the cups of material holding my Mum's breast. The breast was exquisite in my fingers, soft skin but firm. My fingers being partially hidden inside my Mum's top made it even naughtier.

Looking at Mum I noticed that her big brown eyes looked really pretty though her face was with no expression. Her pale light brown, beige skin looked like it was glistening in the early morning sunlight. Her lips looked pink and plump.

I was slightly disgusted at myself as I couldn't help thinking about how much I wanted Mum to open her mouth and suck on my penis. My penis felt hard as steel and I wanted it to be tempered with Mum's sticky saliva.

"Come on," Mum said sternly.

As she did so I noticed her left hand, her free hand move towards me. She continued to jerk me with her right hand, not missing a Moment. Mum's left hand touched the base of my penis and then, remarkably, moved downwards over my balls. Mum began gently stroking my ball sack with her left hand whilst she stroked me. This was completely unexpected and took me aback for a moment. The feelings were good though so I recovered. It felt like my semen was being stimulated on two fronts. I almost felt like it was increasing my semen production.

The double sensations around my crotch - the penis head and my balls - with the sensations of my fingers feeling Mum's breasts and the visual stimulation of looking at Mum's beautiful face so close to me was too much. I couldn't hold out for much longer. I felt cum rising, rising ever faster each time Mum moved my ball sack.

My breathing became more laboured and I let out a quiet grunt and came. My penis twitched with each jet - 3 in total with each a few seconds apart. The release was incredible. Standing up, I felt my legs slightly give away before I steadied myself against the kitchen counter that I was leaning against. I hadn't eaten anything yet and my orgasm was so powerful on an empty stomach I struggled for a moment.

I saw that Mum had released my ball sack with her left hand and was stroking me with long deliberate strokes with her right hand. I could see the last few drops of semen being squeezed out of my penis.

I was slightly horrified when I saw that my cum had hit Mum as she had been so close to me. There were splotches on her neck and even one on her chin. Thankfully Mum did not seem to have noticed this and was continuing to stroke my deflating penis. She hadn't shouted at me or been angry which I had feared. I wondered if she had begun to tolerate the mess I made?

Abruptly Mum let go of my penis which fell back towards me.

"Go and get ready for College now," Mum said.

She looked down at her top and I realised that my right hand was still inside there touching her breast. I quickly released her body and pulled my hand back, pulling up my boxers to cover myself. I noticed Mum had not cleaned my semen from her face or neck yet as I turned away from her and began to walk back to my room.

I still felt thirsty, as I had not had the glass of water I went into the kitchen for, but didn't want to go against Mum's order. I did feel a bit better though as the pain had subdued as I showered and then got ready for College.

===========

College was the usual fare of boring classes. I was nervous though about the parent's evening later on where the teachers would be reporting on my progress in classes to Mum. Mum was quite strict and demanded that I get good marks. I was doing ok but I was not top of the class by any means and I just hoped my teachers didn't say anything too bad about me.

I got home and saw that Mum was there as her car was parked outside. She must have finished early too get ready to go to parent's evening with me. I got in and didn't have much time to play on the computer or anything before I was being called down for dinner. Mum was a good cook and dinner was always a meal that I looked forward to.

We didn't tend to talk much over dinner, Mum was always preoccupied with work or something else that was going on and I wasn't a big talker anyway. It was just a family thing to do, even though it was only the two of us since dad passed away.

"The parent's evening finishes quite late tonight and I will be tired when we get back," Mum said. "So you will have to have your medicine before we go."

'Medicine' was what Mum called her masturbating me. We didn't tend to use swear words of any description in the house.

"I will do it before I shower," Mum said as she began walking towards the stairs. "Come to my room after you have tidied away the table."

It was only when I began clearing the table that I realised Mum had told me to go to her room. Her room was normally off limits and I did not go into very often. I couldn't even remember the last time I had been in there.

I loaded the dishwasher with the dishes and hesitated before I went upstairs. It must have been 10-15 minutes since we had finished dinner. I hadn't eaten a lot as I was nervous about parent's evening later on and this nervousness was increasing as I wasn't sure what to expect when I went upstairs.

I walked to my Mum's door. I wondered whether I should knock but she had told me to come in so I didn't as I thought she must have been expecting me. I gently opened the door, trying not to make much noise as the house was quite quiet.

As I opened the door I half jumped as I saw Mum with her back to me. She was standing on the other side of the room diagonally opposite to me and the door, on the other side of the bed by her wardrobe. Her back was to me and I could clearly see the outline of her beige skinned body.

Mum was wearing just her black panties. As I stood in the door way I saw her hands move to her sides and slowly begin lowering her panties to the floor. Mum's bum was revealed to me fully when she did this. It was lovely and round, there were a few feint lines there but on the whole it was firm. I so wanted to touch it and stroke it.

The black panties went to the floor and I realised that Mum was completely naked now. She reached up to the open cupboard in front of her and took out a pink fluffy towel which she began wrapping around her body, covering her nakedness. I felt my penis twitch slightly as I looked at Mum's naked body from the back. The traces of her soft body and her delicate limbs as she moved were arousing.

After wrapping the towel around her, Mum turned around. She half startled when she saw me standing in the door way but then continued forward toward me nonplussed. The towel was wrapped around her midsection covering her from the top of her breasts to the middle of her knees. I still found looking at Mum's legs exciting as prior to a week ago I had never seen what beautiful long legs she had. Indian women did not tend to expose much flesh normally.

"You need to be quick. We have to be at your College soon," Mum said as she continued moving towards me from the far side of the bed. "Sit down there."

I began moving to where Mum was pointing - the opposite side of the bed to where she slept and where her cupboard was. It was only when I got to this side that I realised that this was the side where my dad used to sleep. I hesitated slightly as I realised this but then decided to sit down on the edge of bed as I had been told.

Mum moved around the bed the bed to where I was sitting. She inspected the floor briefly before kneeling down in front of me. Her hand then reached out to the waistband of my trousers and unbuttoned me. I lifted my hips slightly as Mum started moving my trousers to the floor. My boxer shorts quickly followed until my trousers were around my ankles and my shorts were around my knees.

My penis was semi hard. Seeing, no spying, on my Mum undressing had excited me as had being in my Mum's room. I could feel that my penis was slightly sticky with pre cum.

Mum reached forward with her right hand and began stroking my penis. When she first touched my penis I saw her face slightly grimace. She liked things to be clean and tidy and the fact pre cum was leaking so quickly from me must have been off putting to her.

"You're sticky," said Mum as she continued to stroke me. "I can't..." Mum cut off and paused. She looked down at my trousers and boxers. I was worried I had done something wrong.

"Take them off, I can't get a good position," said Mum continuing to look down towards the floor.

I quickly reached down and unhooked my trousers from around my ankles and my boxers from my knees. I put them on the edge of the bed. I was now fully naked from the waist down sitting on the edge of the bed.

Mum shuffled forward slightly on the carpet in front of me. Her left hand touched my right thigh and I instinctively moved my thighs apart to open up a gap for her to kneel in front of me. My penis and balls felt really free now that they were dangling off the side of the bed.

Mum continued to touch my penis, I felt excited seeing how close she was to me on the floor in front of me. I reached down with my right hand and slipped it underneath my Mum's towel towards her left breast. Mum did not object. I had felt her breasts several times over the last few days. I couldn't get enough of them.

I don't know why but I found it so erotic for my Mum to be on her knees in front of me. Mum was so strict with me and domineering but this just felt like such a submissive position. My penis felt rock hard as she stroked me up and down with her long delicate strokes. My excited state was making me really tug and stroke on her breasts.

"Come on," said Mum. She was staring intently on the tip of my penis and stroking me ever faster and faster.

It was only when Mum spoke that I noticed that the towel she had wrapped around her upper body had fallen slightly. It was hanging now so that her left nipple was visible. As I saw the nipple I felt excitement but I was concerned Mum might notice on her towel falling and stop things.

The only thing Mum noticed, however, was that the pace that I had been touching her breasts had decreased as I looked at her nipple.

"Come on, hurry up," said Mum upon which I immediately started touching her breasts with greater vigour, only this time the breast was not covered by her towel but exposed.

Mum's nipple was dark brown in colour and stood out beautifully against her pale beige skin. The areolas were large and succulent. How I wished to suck on them. I couldn't help think that I had sucked on them as a child and how erotic it would be to suck on them now as an adult. I knew it was silly to think of them being full of milk but they were a nice handful and I couldn't help fantasising.

As I touched and stroked Mum's breasts I noticed that the other side of the towel had also begun to slip. Mum was moving her arms so quickly that they really had no hope of staying up. The covered up right nipple now began to slowly reveal itself. As more and more was revealed I felt my penis become harder and harder.

The sight of my Mum topless on her knees in front of me was mind blowing. Prior to this week I had never seen my Mum in more revealing clothes than a full length sari. Seeing her now stroking me and willing me to cum was surreal.

"You're taking too long, come on now." Mum said. Her voice sounded agitated. She was right. It was taking me longer to cum than previously even though I was so excited.

Then Mum said: "cum now."

I felt my penis jerk with excitement when I heard Mum's last sentence. My brain struggled to comprehend what she had just said. Mum had been telling me to 'come on' but had she just told me to 'cum'! We didn't use that kind of language in the house. It was so out of character.

I couldn't help thinking that Mum's choice of words was due to us being in her bedroom. Indeed I was sitting on my dad's side of the bed. I wondered if she had ever done this kind of thing for him or said nasty words to him.

Naughty thoughts made me penis jerk with excitement. Mum must have noticed this as she spoke again to try and make me cum quicker: "cum fehr [then]" she said in a more demanding voice than previously.

I don't know why, but my Mum actually saying that she wanted me to cum was turning me on incredibly. I found myself grunting softly under my breath as I felt tingles. It wouldn't be much longer that I could hold out. The sensations were getting too much.

"You want to cum, don't you?" Mum said. She wasn't looking at me; she was looking at my penis as she stroked it. My eyes were half closed it was too much pleasure. "Come on then, julthi karoo [do it quickly]."

Mum continued talking whilst looking at my penis. "Come on then, cum for Mummy."

The last sentence pushed me over the edge. I could feel the cum rising in my balls. How my Mum was talking was too much for me to bear, there was no way that I could hold it back. I was ready. I began tensing as I felt cum rising. I felt my penis spasm as I came. Once. Twice. Three times it jerked. The release was amazing. It was what I needed. I half collapsed backwards on the bed, spent.

A few moments later I opened my eyes and saw Mum in front of me. She still looked beautiful. Her breasts were now, sadly, covered by her towel. She was holding some tissues in her hand and was using one to wipe her face. There was no semen on there so I wasn't sure if I had cum on her face or not. I felt really embarrassed.

"I'm going to have a shower now. Go and get ready for the open day," said Mum sternly before turning away from me and moving out of her bedroom door towards the shower.

As I got up to pick my clothes from the floor and go to my room it occurred to me that I had been lying on the bed in exactly the same position that my Dad must have all those years ago.

=============

Mum drove me to College for the open day later on that evening. We didn't tend to talk much when she drove me. I didn't have my own car. I didn't have enough money to buy one. Mum had gotten changed into an Indian sari for the open day, it was pink and pretty.

My penis was slightly throbbing, as we drove. I wasn't sure if it was my old malady that was causing this or whether I was nervous because of what my teachers would say at College. If I glanced at Mum driving I could see her flat stomach underneath her blouse as she was driving. This distracted me somewhat from my thoughts.

I couldn't help thinking that the sari blouse made my Mum's breasts look really big. I knew I shouldn't be thinking these things but I couldn't help it. An Indian radio station was playing on the radio as we drove into College.

We arrived in College and made our way to the main hall. We'd just arrived in time as my fellow students and their parents were starting to sit down. The crowd went silent and the head lecturer stood up and started talking about the format for the parent's evening. He introduced the various teachers and started talking about who would be seeing who at what time.

As me and Mum had arrived late we were sitting right at the back of the hall. I was sitting on the very back row right in the right hand corner and Mum was sitting to my left. She had taken her jacket off and it was across her lap. It was quite a long jacket and was also touching my leg.

The head lecturer had been droning on and on and I felt a little restless. My legs and back were starting to ache from sitting down in the same position for so long. I could see my Mum also stirring slightly to my right, stretching her legs as they must have been cramping. Her coat had moved slightly also and was also over more of me than her. I didn't mind holding my Mum's coat on my lap. It wasn't that heavy.

I felt a slight rustle under the cover of the coat and then something against the top of my leg. This puzzled me. The rustling continued and moved closer and closer towards me. After a moment I felt a touch against my groin. I couldn't believe it. My Mum was touching my penis in the lecture hall!

I felt my Mum's fingers stroke down the length of my penis, feeling the outline of it. I felt myself beginning to stiffen. It wasn't the touch itself, as that was very slight, but that this was happening in a public place and we may be caught out. Luckily Mum's coat was obscuring my Mum's hand.

I could see Mum to my left and her face betrayed no expression. I didn't really understand why Mum was touching me in this way, she had relieved me just before we left home so this seemed strange. I enjoyed the touch but I couldn't help worrying about someone seeing us.

sexy
Platinum Member

LIFE WITHOUT FATHER 6

Just as I felt myself beginning to get harder the head teacher stopped his speech and people began to rise. My Mum stood up also and picked up her jacket. I had to stand up with everyone else and I felt a bit embarrassed and thought that there might be a tent in the crotch area of my trousers. There wasn't really - my trousers had a bit of room in them so nothing could be seen - but I couldn't help but feel awkward.

I followed Mum as she moved out of the assembly hall and towards the classroom where my first teacher would be appraising me. The appraisal itself was quite boring. Mum and the teacher tended to talk over me and I found myself distracted. My penis was starting to ache slightly and it was discomforting. I couldn't help shifting around on my seat.

For the next hour or so we moved between classes as I got reports from my various teachers. My Mum's face was passive throughout this. Although the teachers said I was performing well, I was not one of the star pupils which displeased her.

After the final teacher had finished his report, I stood up and followed Mum into the corridor at the sound of the College bell. Everyone was making their way back to the hall for the final send off speech from the head teacher - this was essentially his last plea to try and get some donations out of wealthy teachers and would last twenty minutes or so.

I noticed my classmates and their parents walking by us and realised that Mum had stopped moving. She turned and faced me.

"You were fidgeting a lot in there," she said, her face without emotion. "It's hurting again isn't it?"

By 'it' I realised immediately that Mum was referring to my penis. I began to reply that I was ok when Mum cut me off.

"Come here," Mum interjected and began walking in the opposite direction from the main hall.

We turned down a couple of corridors that were now devoid of parents and their kids. Mum then paused and I noticed she was standing next to the disabled toilet. She opened it and motioned me to go inside.

I paused. I had never been in a disabled toilet before. I even felt guilty - what if someone genuinely disabled needed it? Plus, I wasn't even that bad. My ache was only mild.

"Aaja [come]," Mum said to me sternly. Her forehead was creased slightly which I knew meant she was getting irritated.

I meekly went into the bathroom. Mum followed behind me and closed the door locking it. The disabled toilet was large, as far as toilets go, with a large seat and a sink included. There were a few odd cords hanging down which I thought were for emergencies.

"Julthi fehr [quickly then]," Mum snapped at me.

I obeyed and quickly undid my trousers pulling them and my underwear down. It felt naughty being in the toilets at College with my mother and I couldn't help but be excited. My penis was semi-hard already.

Mum edged past me and sat on the toilet seat. Her face was level with my penis. She placed her chunni [indian scarf worn with indian saris] to one side. Her soft delicate hands reached out and began to stroke me. The sensation felt fantastic. I looked down into her beautiful face.

Ogling Mum's body in her pretty sari, the touching in the hall earlier and now sneaking into the toilet had got me excited. I was so excited I could hear a wet sound as she stroked me and realised that I was leaking pre-cum like crazy.

"You're making a mess," she said sternly.

Mum continued to stroke me. I felt tingles up and down me from my legs all the day to my back. The ache I had been experiencing earlier had disappeared completely and was replaced with nothing but pleasure.

Mum's strokes felt so good. I had been tense from worrying about what my teachers would say about me. Instead of shouting at me or scalding me for not being a star pupil my Mum was stroking my penis lovingly. Her technique was easing all my stress away.

I realised that I was moaning very softly under my breath and caught myself; I felt slightly embarrassed. Furthermore I realised that my hands were not idle by my side as I had thought. To my shock, my left hand was on my Mum's shoulder in front of me steadying me upright and my right hand was roughly gripping my Mum's left breast over her blouse. My hand was squeezed quite tight and I looked to be squeezing her breasts quite hard.

Mum did not seem to have noticed what I was doing, to my relief, so I very gently relaxed my grip on her and made my touch softer. I didn't want to startle her by moving my hands completely away. Mum was gazing intently at my crotch and appeared to be focusing on her technique.

My penis felt really hard - hard as iron. It almost felt hot due to the friction that Mum's hands were working on it and the build-up of semen that I felt rising in my balls and wanting release. I wasn't sure how long I could hold on for. I could still hear the wet sound from earlier and I knew I was leaking a lot of pre-cum. I couldn't help it, I was so aroused.

I felt myself getting closer to cumming and my breathing became a bit more laboured when my thoughts were interrupted when Mum abruptly stopped her strokes. I looked down and could see she was still holding my penis in her hand. She was looking at her watch -there must not be much time until everyone would be leaving the hall.

"You're taking too long and you're making too much mess," she said not angrily but as if contemplating something.

I thought briefly that Mum might stop but instead she resumed her strokes. Indeed, I was surprised when she shifted her position and leaned her body and head closer towards me. Her face was not very close to me. Indeed I could almost feel her breath against my pubic hairs.

Mum's left hand began stimulating me by playing with my ball sack. The pressure that had been building in my balls had stopped, when Mum had, but it now began building again. In only a few Moments, the tingles returned. Mum's face was so close to me. As she stroked me my penis almost touched against her beautiful pink lips. I didn't think I could get any more excited but I was.

"Cum for Mummy," Mum said though I couldn't tell if it was to me or my penis.

Mum had said something similar back in the house and I had been shocked. Her talking in such a way continued to get me excited.

I knew I couldn't last much longer and I tried to hurry up as I didn't have much time. My previously soft grip of my Mum's breasts became a bit stronger as I tried to make myself cum quicker as Mum wanted to.

"Cum for Mummy, son," Mum murmured.

Mum's words were feint as her face was so close to my penis. I felt the cum rising in my balls and my breathing become quicker. All I could do was try and muffle the noise I would make as I came.

Just as I was about to cum I saw my Mum's mouth, which had been hovering, very close to my penis open slightly. Mum's head moved forward and I briefly felt wetness on the tip of my penis. I couldn't focus on that, however, as my ejaculation was so powerful I struggled to focus downwards and had to look straight ahead to stop me getting dizzy. I continued to feel Mum's hands on my balls and penis stroking me though.

After a few Moments, my eruption stopped and I looked down again. My penis looked shiny and was glistening. Mum had released her grip on me and I noticed that, thankfully, none of my semen had fallen on her. I wasn't sure where my semen had gone or what Mum had done with it as she didn't have any tissues in her hand. Mum began to get up and I released my grip on her and began pulling my clothes up too.

Mum moved past me out of the toilet and as I emerged into the corridor behind her the bell went indicating that the final parent's send-off had finished. I followed Mum past the throng of students emerging from the main hall into the car park and we drove home.

On the way home I couldn't stop thinking about how Mum's mouth had been in contact with my penis. It felt dirty but also so exciting. Had Mum swallowed my semen? I didn't know but I couldn't help imagining she had and wondering what the weekend would bring.