INCEST - ME AND MY MOTHER

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
xsuperhotx
Rookie

Re: INCEST - ME AND MY MOTHER

Unread post by xsuperhotx » 08 Apr 2016 14:41

When our lips parted, mother said, "Sunil, you are showing me so many pleasures which I never new existed. Will you do this to me often please. I feel so nice when you are between my thighs kissing my pudenda". I said, "Mother, I am willing to spend my entire life between your thighs, drinking the sweet honey from your vulva. I don't think I need anything else except your sweet breast milk and vulva juice to live." Mother said, "That reminds me, dear, my breasts are heavy now with milk. Suck my breasts", and pulled my head to her right breast. I took mother's lovely soft breast, in my mouth and started drinking her sweet milk, hugging her tightly. After a while, mother said, "Sunil, play with my vulva, dear. I am having strange feelings there". I was only too glad and immediately slid down between mother's thighs and started showering kisses on her wet and warm vulva.

I made mother get climax four times that afternoon by sucking her pudenda, before we went downstair for the evening tea. Later that night, I saw my mother fully naked for the first time. She removed her blouse, sari and petticoat and stood before me like a goddess. She looked gorgeous with nice legs and thighs and wonderfully shaped breasts. I knelt before her and pushed my face into her vulva and kissed it passiionately. Then we laid down on the bed and hugged each other tightly, with my penis pressing over her pudenda. After a while, mother put one leg over me and started making pushing motions pressing my prick more tightle over her pudenda. I was excited and said, "Mother, let us copulate, please. I have wanted to do thaat with you for so long". Mother said, " Son, I have also been dreaming of that for the past three months. But, we will do it on a good day. I will ask grandma to find a good day for us to become a couple. Just wait until tomorrow. Today, you can put your prick between my thighs and I will press it with my thighs and you can enjoy that way."

I was immensely excited to hear that mother and I are going to become a couple. Most of that night, mother and I played love games with my mother, sucking her breasts, kissing her vulva, licking her love juice from deep inside her vulva, teasing her clitoris with my lips and making her get climax and fucking her between her thighs. Mother sucked my cock several times, making me climax and driniking my love milk. With all our love making, at one point, mother's mangal sutra got cut and all the beads and the gold fell on the bed. We picked up all of them and bundled them up in a piece of apaper so that next day, mother can put them on a thread again. For the rest of the night, mother was without mangal sutra and she did not mind. In fact, she seemed to be feeling happy being without that mangal sutra. Next day, in the morning, mother came up and speakingly excitedly like a little girl, said, "Sunil, grandma says today is a good day for us. Get up and take bath. We have to do a few things". I immediately got up went for bath. When I came back, I saw mother dressed in a beautiful new silk sari, wearing lot of gold jewelry and flowers and looking like a bride.

Grandma gave me also new silk kurta and pajama to wear and when I was ready, to my utter surprise and delight, she gave me the mangal sutra she had prepared and asked me to tie it around my mother's neck. Mother bent her head obediently like a bride and I tied the mangal sutra around her golden neck. Then grandma gave me a flower chain and asked me to put it mother's hair. I was feeling like a bridegroom marrying my own mother. Then, grandma asked me to take mother to the temple for prayer. When we returned, she prepared a grand dinner for us and then she asked us to go upstairs after giving her blessing. As soon as we were in our room and closed the door, mother rushed into my arms and we kissed each other passionately for a long time. Then mother took of her sari, blouse and petticoat and became naked. I also did the same and led her to the bed where she lay down and invitingly spread her hands and said, " Come, Sunil, let us become a couple".

I fell on her and embraced her and showered kisses all over her golden body, including her lovely breasts and warm vulva.. Then I asked mother to lie on the bed wirh her legs dangling down and I took her legs and put them over my shoulder. Mother spread her vulva with her fingers and I inserted my eager prick into my mothers waiting pudenda. I slid my prick deep into mother's silky vulva and slowly started fucking her. After five minutes, mother reached her climas, but I held on and I let myself have a climax only after mother had reached climax three times. I wanted mother to remember our first coupling all her life and I am sure she did have a heavenly time that day. That was the first day of Dusserah and the next 12 days, as the village people enjoyed ras at the temple, myself and mother enjoyed our own ras in our room. Mother was insatiable with her new found awareness of sexual pleasure, which she had not experienced when she was young.

I was glad to give my young mother as much pleasure as she wanted. Grandmother was very happy to see her daughter and grandson enjoying life so well. She not only helped me and my mother to become a couple, but she did another thing which enabled us to stay as couple. My father, who was her brother, came visiting for the last three days of Dussehra and on the day we were to leave for our town, he called me aside and started talking to me. He said, " Son, your grandma told me everything that has happened between you and your mother. I think you have done your mother a good thing". I was completely shocked. My father continued, "I married yout mother when I was already 40 and she was only 15. I was not able to give her the happiness she deserved at her age. Now you can give her all that. She can be my wife for the outside world, but within our family, she will be your wife. Keep giving her happiness." I did not know whether to feel shocked or feel happiness that, really, my mother has become my wife. I asked my father, "What about you father. Who will take care of you?". Father smiled and replied, "Since you took grandmother's daughter, I am taking her for myself." "Father, what are you saying?", I asked incredulously.

He said, " I have had desire for my sister for along time. But it was taboo to have relations with your sister. So I kept silent. But, now you and your mother have taken the bold step. So I also took the bold step and asked your grandmother to be my wife. She gladly agreed. So we will have a mother-son couple and a brother-sister couple in our family". At that time, my mother and grandmother came in. Myself and my mother touched my father's and grandmother's feet and asked for their blessing which they heartily gave. As is the traditional way, they said, " Give us a grandchild soon". Mother felt very shy and bent her head and ran to the next room. And I followed her so that I can fulfil my father's wish by making my mother pregnant with our first child.

THE END
XSUPERHOTX

sexy_parul
Expert Member

Re: INCEST - ME AND MY MOTHER

Unread post by sexy_parul » 09 Apr 2016 21:44

Nice story.. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
---------------------------------------------------------

Fuck Me if you can