Girl friend ka boor me lund

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
sexy
Platinum Member

Girl friend ka boor me lund

Unread post by sexy » 01 May 2016 21:47

Hi guys and girls i have been reading stories here from many years and finally decided to share my experience with you all which i had with my gf priyanka.let me describe her to you all she has a figure to die for with 34-28-34 size. Our relation was not so kind of seriious one but we were friends only for any girl,aunty,bhabhi intersted in or physical sex can contact me on [email protected]

We both are from kolkata.this incident happened a few weeks ago before we broke up.she is quite horny in bed and can arouse any person to the limits. Although now we have broken up still we do it many times wenever we get time.well this is my first story on this site so kindly forgive me for my mistakes.
She loves getting sucked n licked n gives a awesum blowjob .it all started when her family went to rajasthan and she stayed back for her college.we both had sex chats many times but never got a chance to do it practically.on the day her family left early morning and we decided that these can be the days wen we can finally have sex and satisfy each other. i went to her home by 12pm she opened the door and was looking sexy in her shorts and tshirt. We sat on the sofa and were talking generally until she came close and huged me titghtly I slowly lifted her face and gave sa small kiss on her cheeks and on her lips she was getting more arouse and I started to suck her lips and pushed her on the wall .
She was responding me more hardly and we both were sucking each others lips and then i lifted her and wrapped her legs around my thigh and started to suck her neck line she started to breathe heavily and was moaning aaaaahhhhh ummmnnnnn ooohhhh baby . i was getting more aroused by her moanings and removed her tshirt to my surprise she was not wearing any bra i started to squeeze her tits hardly and press them badly until her nipples got dark pink in color and sucked them hardly making her pink nipples erect.
I carried her to the bedrom and layed her down onthe bed and started to byt me on my lips she tore my shirt off and was biting my chest. I slowly started to roam my hands around her back and was pressing her buttocks and she started to moan slowly and was biting on my ears and neck i pushed her down and came on top of her and started pressing her tits and sucked them hardly.i moved down to her belly and inserted my tongue in her navel and she jerked her body and pressed my head more into her navel she screamed oouuchhh when I gave a love bite on her navel.
Slowly i removed her shorts and pulled her panty by my lips and she moaned loudly aaahhhhh.i removed her panty by my lips and started to rub my fingers on her pussy she was getiing arouse more and more asked me to finger her .i slowly pushed my finger inside and was moving in and out of her pussy . I started to finger fuck her more hardly and she had her first orgasm and all my fingers were dripping wet by her juices . I then moved closer to her pussy and started licking it slowly and she was now moaning heavily ahhhhh hmmnnnnn mmnnnnnn suck it she was loosing her control and was moaning aaaahh baby suck me more lick me jaan make me crazy.
I inserted my two fingers and started to finger fuck her and at the same time was sucking her pussy after 20 minutes she had her first orgasm and i drank all her juices.i layed beside her now and she started to caress my dick. she slwly was pressing my balls and gave a peek at the head of my dick and slowly started to kiss it and was taking the dick into her mouth and started to suck my dick hardly i was moanimg and she enjoyed it and byted on my dick she started pressing my balls and was sucking my dick deep and fast.
I realised that I was going to cum so I stopped her and and made her layed on her back and spread her legs widely and poured some hot chocolate on her pussy and started to suck her deep in her pussy she orgasmed for the second time and now begged me to fuck her.
i placed my dick on her pussy and rubbed it hardly on her pussy now she was out of control and she pulled me down on her and my dick slipped into her pussy i gave a jerk and my half dick entered in she was in pain and was biting on my shoulder and digging her nails on my back I gave another jerk and enterd fully in her pussy and she screamed in pain i stayed like that for sum tym and slowly started
Fucking her and was sucking her tits at the same time i increased my speed and fucked her for 30 minutes and she cumed I lay beside her playing wit her tits and .she then came over me and started biting mh chest and was giving me love bites she slowly got up and sat on mh dick and started riding me hardly and i sat closely so that i could suck her nipples and pressed them hardly she increased her speed and I also jerked my body so as to match her speed. and after i while i came in her pussy and she collapsed on me.then I even fucked her in doggy style which she enjoyed a lot and also fucked her in ass she was totally exhausted and lied next to me I stayed with her for five more days until her family came back and we enjoyed sex everyday .please comment or post me the comments on my email.