erotic story - Sara's Second Pussy

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
rajkumari
Platinum Member

erotic story - Sara's Second Pussy

Unread post by rajkumari » 24 Jul 2016 17:11

AUTHOR'S NOTES: This is a sequel to "Sara's First Pussy". That story, while a work of fiction, was largely based upon actual events. This sequel is mostly fiction based upon the yet unfulfilled fantasies of some of the people involved.

I have tried to make this a standalone story not dependent upon reading the original. However, reading the original will provide a more complete understanding of the characters and the events leading up to this story. I am providing a synopsis of the original story for those that want to skip it and jump into this story.

+++ SYNOPSIS OF "Sara's First Pussy" +++

Sara, a 35 year old busty redhead, had lived a safe, predictable life. She and her husband John had been married for 15 years and had what she considered a very good, occasionally great, sex life.

Her life began to change when one day, while looking to add some safe spice to her sex life, she discovered the Literotica web site. Initially she just read the erotic stories to enhance her masturbation experiences. Sara was surprised that reading a lesbian sex scene made her especially aroused. She had never before considered having sex with another female. Then she discovered the Lit forums, began to make some posts, made some friends, and eventually even posted some selfie pics in the Amateur Pic Feedback forum. Her husband, John, supported her participation as a safe way to explore her sexuality.

Sara developed an on-line friendship with Karla, an experienced member of the Literotica forums. Karla teased Sara about the two of them getting together for sexual play, but Sara didn't want to cheat on her husband. However Sara told John about Karla's sexual overtures and John suggested that Sara should consider having a same-sex experience. He specifically gave her his blessing to do so. Sara began to consider the possibilities and a desire to experience another female sexually began to grow within her. The weeks passed into months which passed into three years. While Sara's desire for a sexual encounter with another woman increased, what also increased was her certainty that such an encounter would never happen.

Her life took another turn when she met their new neighbor, Marlene. Initially Sara and Marlene were just exercise partners, walking a few miles each weekday morning together. Then, in a happenstance way, Sara learned from John that his co-worker Mark was dating Marlene and Mark was freely telling his co-workers about his sexual exploits with Marlene. When Sara confronted Marlene with this information, she not only learned that the rumors were true, they also discovered that they both had Hitachi Wands which they loved to use, and that they both enjoyed squirting as a powerful sexual experience.

These discoveries, along with John's continued support and blessing for Sara to expand her sexual experiences, led initially to Sara having a masturbation play date with Marlene. That encounter soon led to a full girl/girl sexual encounter, fulfilling her desires she never thought she would satisfy, including a couple of sexual firsts for Sara - eating another woman's pussy, and having her own pussy eaten by another female.

+++ A FEW WEEKS LATER +++

Since their initial encounters, Sara and Marlene continued to meet for their Play Dates, but these became less frequent as the novelty wore off. They continued their weekday morning walks together and they enjoyed being neighbors and friends.

What did continue were Karla's text messages to Sara about them getting together sometime.

KARLA: "I know I wasn't your first, but maybe I will get my chance?"

SARA: "Are you mad that I didn't wait for you to be my first?"

KARLA: "A bit disappointed, but I didn't really make myself available."

SARA: "You still live far away."

KARLA: "I'm working on that."

Sara wasn't sure what Karla meant by that last message. Was it more of her teasing? Or did she have something in the works?

Over the past three years, Karla and Sara had become very good friends. Before her experiences with Marlene, some part of Sara had thought that if she ever had sex with another woman, Karla was likely to be that one. It hadn't worked out that way, but Sara still had a desire to be with Karla, if it could be arranged.

Fate again made events happen for Sara.

KARLA: "You won't guess."

SARA: "What?????"

KARLA: "I'm coming to your city on a business trip. Would love to see you that weekend."

Sara could hardly believe the words on her cell screen. She might actually meet Karla and who knows what may happen. Sara felt that tingle in her pussy. She knew she wanted to make things happen with Karla.

SARA: "When?"

KARLA: "I'll be there two weeks from today, Wed-Fri. Want to see you over the weekend."

SARA: "OMG, I'm tingling"

KARLA: "Hand in panties. Finger in pussy. So wet for you."

SARA: "Oh you naughty girl. I do want you."

KARLA: "I'll take that as a Yes"

SARA: "YES. I'll talk with John and get back to you."

KARLA: "Convince him."

Sara knew it wouldn't take much to convince John. She just needed to work out with him how it could happen. Did she want to be alone with Karla? Maybe at her hotel? Or could she invite Karla to stay at their home over the weekend? Would John be involved somehow?

Over time Sara had developed a few fantasies of her own. One that kept appearing in her dreams had her kneeling between Karla's open legs, eating her pussy, while her husband John fucked her from behind. She just thought it would be so incredibly erotic to be taken like that while she ate a pussy herself. She had discussed this fantasy with John, and he agreed that would be so hot. They knew this would not happen with Marlene as the other woman, as neither Marlene, nor Mark would allow any male to be present while Sara and Marlene played. But maybe Karla would be a different story.

That night Sara snuggled up to John in bed and began stroking his cock as she spoke.

"Karla gave me a surprise today." she told her husband.

John's erection was growing quickly. He was interested in Karla's surprise, but was more intent on having sex with his wife. "What sort of surprise?" he asked hurriedly.

"She'll be here on business in two weeks, and wants to see me that weekend." Sara replied just before leaning over and licking the head of John's cock.

John moaned at the touch of her tongue. "Hmmmmm. Feels so good." he said. "Just you, or maybe. . . Us?"

"I'd like to play with her one-on-one some, if I may. But you know I also have a 3-some fantasy involving both of you with me."

Knowing that her vagina was already wet and lubricated, she pulled her mouth off his cock, raised up on her knees, swung a leg over his body, and then lowered herself down upon his rigid member.

"Fuck!" he exclaimed. "That feels so good. I know you are trying to get me to say 'Yes' to something, aren't you?"

Sara began riding his cock slowly as she stared into his eyes. "Is it working?" she asked in reply.

"How can I say 'Yes' when you haven't yet asked for anything?" John was being coy, trying to get Sara to be more specific about her sexual plans.

"Can I invite Karla to spend the weekend with us? Friday and Saturday nights?" Sara continued to ride his cock and she leaned into him and gave him a passionate kiss.

At this point the conversation about Karla stopped. Both were focused on enjoying raw, passionate sex with each other. The conversation about Karla could wait until later.

John placed his hands on Sara's hips and pulled her down onto his cock more forcefully with each thrust. After a while, she sat up, changing the points of contact of his cock inside her vagina. He moved his hands to her large breasts and began groping them, the way he knew she liked.

The sex was hot. They were physical. And they both loved each other so much. Their orgasms were fantastic.

After they both were sexually satiated, they lay cuddling each other and kissing gently. Sara ran a fingernail lightly over his chest. "You didn't answer my question." she said in softly.

"Fuck yeah. She can come." he replied, although they both knew he wouldn't say 'no' to her. "But what about the kids?"

"The boys will be at summer camp that weekend." Sara replied. "And you know the girls want to spend some time at your parents' place this summer. We could send them over there for a long weekend."

"So just you and me with Karla?" He asked with a sly smile on his lips. "Any rules or limits?"

"I want this to be focused on Karla and me. The two of us having sex. Maybe you will take pictures and some video of us, if she is willing to have you with us." Sara was trying to consider what they wanted to do together, not fully knowing what Karla wanted to do, or not do.

"And what about your 3-some fantasy? Might we try that?" John asked, hoping she would say 'yes'.

"I want to, but I'll have to ask her if she is comfortable with that." Sara replied, attempting to think off the top of her head.

Their conversation stopped while it was obvious that Sara was thinking through the possibilities that they might encounter together.

"John, this is going to sound very selfish. I want to have sex with Karla, and with both of you. But I don't think I can handle you having sex with her. I know that sounds weird. Why me and not you? Just the way I feel. Maybe I need to rethink all of this." Sara stopped rambling and hugged her husband.

"So nothing sexual between Karla and me?" he asked in a rhetorical manner. "I think I understand your position. And I think we need to take this one small step at a time and see what each of us is comfortable doing. I know this is primarily about you and Karla."

They held each other tight and kissed some more. Then they fell asleep and both slept well that night.

The next day Sara sent a text message to Karla.

SARA: "Spoke with John. You are invited to spend Fri/Sat nights at our home. :)"

KARLA: "I accept!"

SARA: "The kids will be away for the weekend. Just the three of us. You OK with John being there?"

KARLA: "I'm OK with that. Hubby has given me limits."

SARA: "Hubby? You're married? I didn't know."

KARLA: "You never asked. :)"

SARA: "I think we need to discuss limits and boundaries."

KARLA: "The three of us can talk when I arrive."

SARA: "Don't you think we need to discuss in advance? So you know you want to come?"

KARLA: "I'm cumming regardless of the limits. We can discuss when I arrive."

And with that Sara's next sexual adventure was scheduled. Over the next several days Sara and Karla exchange information about the details of time and location. As Karla intended to have a rental car that week, she would drive over to Sara and John's house when she was finished with her business on Friday afternoon. Sara's boys were at camp and Sara would have taken their daughters to their grandparent's place for the weekend. All was set and Sara was so excited. Her long-held desire to have sex with another woman would be happening again. And maybe even more.

+++ FRIDAY OF THE FOLLOWING WEEK +++

John and Sara both took the day off from work that Friday. Besides getting the house prepared for their special guest, they wanted to spend some time alone discussing limits concerning their play with Karla, still not knowing exactly what activities they may engage in. They agreed on several items that they would discuss with Karla when she arrived.

Their plans for Karla's visit would start with them all gathered in the family room and getting to know each other. Drinks would be offered before, during and after dinner. What happened after all that would be for the three to decide.

Sara was wearing one of her breezy summer dresses with sandals. Underneath she wore a new set of matching light blue, satin bra and thong panties. John wore a short sleeve summer shirt with khaki slacks.

Just after 4:00 they heard a car door shut in their driveway. Within moments their doorbell rang, and they knew that Karla had arrive. Sara could feel a tingle of sexual anticipation begin in her pussy. And she loved it.

Opening the door, she finally met, face to face, her on-line friend. They immediately hugged in a tight embrace.

"We finally meet." said Sara. "Please come in. Let me introduce you. Karla, this is John. John, this is Karla."

John also got a big hug from Karla. "Thanks for welcoming me into your home." she said.

Karla was dressed casually in a white, sleeveless top, navy shorts and sandals. She was about the same height as Sara, had long dark hair and incredible blue eyes. She was much thinner than Sara, and appeared to have B-cup breasts. She realized that her attire didn't appear very business-like. "I managed to change into something more casual before heading out here. I hope you don't mind."

"That is wonderful. I expect we will be very casual all weekend." Sara said as she imagined that they might actually have far less clothing on for many activities.

"Do you have any luggage? May I help bring in anything?" asked John.

"I just have a bag in the trunk of the car. That would be nice if you brought that in." Karla replied to John as she handed him her car keys.

Sara led Karla into the kitchen and asked "Care for something to drink? We have water, beer, and wine."

"A glass of water would be fine. Maybe some white wine later." Karla replied.

Sara poured two glasses of water, one for Karla and one for herself. They then went into the family room and took a seat.

After John had brought in Karla's bag, he rejoined the ladies. "Your suitcase is in your room, first on the left at the top of the stairs."

"Thank you." Replied Karla with a smile and a wink. "Maybe for that you'll get a special treat later."

That last piece made both Sara and John tingle a bit.

Sara started a new discussion, "Maybe it's time to discuss our limits for this weekend." Both Karla and John nodded at her, so she continued. "Karla, as you know from our chats, John and I are not swingers. We've never swapped or done anything like that. He supported my desires to experience sex with another woman. I am looking forward to you and me having some special fun together."

"That's why I'm here." interrupted Karla. They all chuckled as that broke the ice a bit.

Sara continued to look at Karla while she was speaking. "I don't know if you intended for it to be just the two of us, or whether John could be there with us. Maybe just to watch and take some pics and videos. Are you OK with John joining us to do that?"

"Oh honey yes! Of course John can be with us. I want him with us." Karla sat up and appeared energized by the discussion. "I get a big thrill by having someone watch me as I have sex. And taking pictures and video would be even hotter. Steve, my husband, would love the pics and vids. And it is fine with me if John wants to play with us."

Sara was shocked by Karla enthusiasm and openness. "I thought you said that hubby gave you limits?"

"Steve and I have basically the same limits. He cannot put his dick into another woman's pussy or ass. And I cannot have another man's cock in my pussy or ass. Everything else is in play." Karla was casually and frankly explaining her limits. She looked at Sara and added. "You and I can do anything your heart desires. If you have a cock, you know a strap-on or a dildo, you can fuck me silly with that. And if John wants to eat my pussy or have me suck his cock, that's all fine by me."

Sara was both excited and concerned. She could detect similar mixed feelings in John's expressions.

"Oh wow." Sara paused as she took a deep breath. "You and hubby really are quite open about things, aren't you?" Sara's question was rhetorical. "I don't think that John and I are quite ready for all that right now, if ever."

John could tell that Sara was a bit intimidated by Karla's forwardness. So he picked up and continued the discussion. "Karla, we are both excited by your. . . your eagerness to play with us. But we're not comfortable with diving into the deep end of the pool, so to speak. Sara and I have discussed this quite a bit and we feel this weekend is primarily about the two of you playing together. I will be there some to watch and take pics. At this point, she is not comfortable with any sexual contact between you and me. No intercourse, no oral, not even any touching that could be considered sexual. I want this experience for her, so I am willing to abide by her limits. We hope you're not too disappointed."

Karla appeared to be a bit deflated, but quickly perked up. She took Sara's hands into her own and said, "I came to have sex with my best on-line friend, and I intend to enjoy doing that." Then she added, "I hope that your rules may be flexible, should we together decide we want to go further."

Sara could feel the tingle in her pussy intensify. Likely her panties were becoming damp. She wasn't ready to rush into bed with Karla as she knew there would be plenty of time this weekend for that. And she knew that she and John had discussed having flexibility in their limits. They would be prepared to adjust things as the deemed appropriate.

"How about we have some wine and prepare dinner?" Sara announced more as a statement and not a question as she rose from her seat on the sofa.

"Great idea." replied Karla as she followed Sara into the kitchen. John was close behind.

After each was poured a glass of white wine, they raised their glasses.

"A toast to friends." said John as they clinked glasses.

"Friends AND Lovers!" Karla corrected him. They all chuckled and drank some wine.

Dinner was kept fairy simple, spaghetti with meat sauce, a tossed salad of spring greens, garlic bread, and more wine. While dining, they talked like long time friends. All topics, including sex, were raised and they learned quite a bit about each other. John and Sara were surprised to hear about the various sex parties Karla had attended, sometimes with her husband Steve, and sometimes without him. And they learned about Karla's experiences with BDSM. Karla urged Sara and John to try that sometime. Karla particularly loved to be bound to a bed spread-eagle, blindfolded, and used by her husband in whatever way he wanted. Forced orgasms, as Steve used her Hitachi wand on her, was one of her favorites.

"I don't think we will be doing that tonight." replied Sara.

"Not tonight? So maybe tomorrow?" Karla slipped that in, aware that Sara probably didn't intend to leave the door open for tomorrow. Again they all laughed and drank more wine.

After dinner John said he would clear the table and wash the dishes. Sara and Karla refilled their wine glasses and returned to the family room, sitting together on the sofa. Initially the ladies were just talking. Soon they were touching each other, caressing arms and legs. Then they kissed and things began to heat up. When John came to the family room to join the conversation, he found Sara and Karla kissing while fondling each other's breasts.

"Shall we go up to the bedroom?" Sara asked Karla.

Karla just nodded her agreement to Sara.

"Do you want to start alone, just the two of us? Or can John come along to watch?" Sara asked Karla as they both stood up from the sofa.

"I really do love having an audience. He can come watch, and take pics." Karla responded. "But I need a few moments in my room. I'll join you in a few."

Karla stepped into the guest room while Sara and John went into their bedroom. Sara pulled down the covers and top sheet. The bed had previously been made with a waterproof liner over the mattress, and Sara decided to leave the fitted sheet on top. She reckoned it would have to be replaced later in the night.

Sara removed her dress and sandals, leaving her in only her thong and bra. She lay on the bed in a sexy pose and John took the opportunity to snap some pics on his cell phone.

rajkumari
Platinum Member

Re: erotic story - Sara's Second Pussy

"Starting without me?" Karla laughed as she entered the room dress only in her panties and bra. "I see that I have the appropriate attire." Discretely she set a bag of her sex toys on the floor next to the bed.

When Karla entered the bedroom, Sara sat up on the bed. Karla got onto the bed and knelt near her. They immediately began kissing and soon had their hands on each other. John was trying to discretely stand aback from the bed while taking more photos.

As Sara was kissing Karla, she caught the scent of her enticing perfume. It had the effect of relaxing her and allowing her to fully enjoy the moment. She was so into the moment with Karla that she almost forgot that her husband was there watching.

"May I?" asked Karla as she wrapped her hands behind Sara and began to remove her bra. She leaned in closer to Sara and was kissing her neck and shoulder as she removed the bra. Karla glanced up at John who had moved behind Sara to take some pictures. Karla gave John a knowing wink.

Karla deftly used her hands upon the sides of Sara's torso to guide the redhead back onto the bed. In the one smooth motion she lowered her mouth to Sara's nipple.

"Oooh, that feels so good." Sara moaned as she closed her eyes, allowing the pleasure to flow through her body. Her pussy tingled, and it felt wonderful. She could feel Karla's expert lips and tongue on her now firm nipples, licking sucking, pulling and even biting.

"Yes, bite them." she pleaded with Karla. "Bite them harder, makes me so fucking wet."

She felt Karla pull away, so Sara opened her eyes to see what was happening. She watched as Karla removed her own bra, revealing her smaller but firm breasts. Karla had very dark areolas and nipples that extended a good half inch. Sara just stared at those luscious nipples and licked her lips in desire to suckle those firm nubs.

Karla could see the desire in Sara's face. "You will have your turn in good time." she said as she leaned forward to kiss Sara's mouth, their lips parting, and tongues gently tasting each other. Karla let her nipples brush against Sara's nipples, sending shivers through Sara's already excited body.

"Mmmmmm" Sara moaned as she pulled Karla into a more passionate kiss. Karla continued to brush her nipples over Sara's breasts which elevated the arousal for both.

Sara felt Karla's fingers lightly trace her slit through her satin thong. She felt her pussy throbbing in excitement. Her hips thrust forward to meet Karla's touch. Karla cupped Sara's sex while she sat back on her ankles. "I think it is time to remove this." Karla said as she slowly pulled Sara's thong down her legs. She slipped them off Sara's feet and then dropped the thong off the bed.

As she repositioned herself between Sara's legs, Karla looked at John and said, "And why are you still dressed? Get naked, pull up that chair and enjoy the show." As she lowered her mouth to Sara's puffy wet pussy, she could see John undressing in her peripheral vision.

When Sara felt Karla's tongue touch her pussy, a wave of pleasure flooded through her body. She moaned loudly and held Karla's head to her crotch. She could see John strip naked and pull a chair over to the side of the bed. She also could see that his cock was very erect and he was stroking himself as he watched Karla eat his wife's pussy.

"Take some photos for Steve." Sara managed to say.

John picked up his cell phone, flipped to the camera App and began to take photos of Sara, and of Karla's head buried between Sara's legs. All the while he continued to stroke his hard cock.

Sara was greatly enjoying the oral attention being administered by Karla upon her pussy. Karla was sucking on Sara's labia, and then licking her lips, her clit, and tongue fucking her cunt. Waves of pleasure were washing through Sara, but she suspected that she wouldn't reach orgasm. But she wasn't about to stop Karla, at least not yet. Sara thought it also so hot that John was just a few feet away, watching, occasionally taking a photo, and jacking his cock.

Karla paused, reached over to her bag, and pulled out a ribbed, glass dildo. Sara's eyes widened when she saw the dildo and knew Karla's intents. She smiled at Karla and said, "Yes, please."

John switched his cell camera from photo to video and began to capture the action.

Karla slid the dildo seductively into her own mouth to lubricate it with her own saliva. Then she pointed the tip of the dildo at Sara's entrance and slowly pushed it in.

"Oh fuck, Karla. You do know how to please a girl, don't you?" Sara moaned.

Holding it with one hand, Karla began to fuck Sara with the dildo. She used fingertips of her other hand to twiddle Sara's clit. Occasionally she would lean in and lick or suck on Sara's clit. Sara began humping her hips to meet the thrusts of the dildo. But as much as Karla was fucking her hard, she just couldn't get Sara over the edge to an orgasm. John could see the pleasure and frustration on Sara's face, and he knew the solution. He reached down and picked up Sara's Hitachi Wand which had previously been placed at the ready. He turned it on and handed it to Sara who immediately pressed it against her clit.

Karla then used both hands on the dildo to fuck Sara as hard as she could. Sara was gasping for air and thrusting her hips upward as she continued to press the large vibrating bulb to her sensitive nub. "I . . . . I . . . . I'm . . . almost . . . there." Sara announced between gasps for air, which was soon followed by, "FUCK! I'M COMING!!"

Karla pulled the dildo out of Sara's pussy and pressed her open mouth over Sara's opening, and was using her tongue on Sara's clit. Sara's pussy was gushing and Karla was doing her best to capture all of her fluids. Sara's orgasm went on and on, her vagina contracting frequently, her body twitching, and her fluids continued to gush out.

Sara collapsed, her body went limp and her hands fell by her sides. As Sara's orgasm began to recede, Karla pulled her mouth off from Sara's pussy and then she crawled up on top of Sara to kiss her. As Sara opened her mouth to receive the kiss, Karla squirted some amount of Sara's ejaculate into her mouth and then quickly kissed her, swishing the fluid between their mouths with their tongues. together they enjoyed this very erotic exchange.

As Sara physically and mentally returned to a more normal state, she gently eased Karla over onto her back. "My turn to give the pleasure." Sara said. They continued to kiss, but now Sara was on top. Sara's hands were caressing Karla's breasts. Karla was enjoying being the object of Sara's attentions, and Karla moaned in pleasure.

Sara lowered her head to Karla's breasts and sucked one of those large firm nipples into her mouth. She licked and sucked on it, loving the texture and feel of the nipple between her lips and on her tongue. Sara then switched to the other nipple in her mouth. She was sucking on one and pinching the other with her hand.

"Oooo. that feels good. Now bite it, hard. I do love the pain." Karla said as she held Sara's head to her breast.

Sara began biting the nipple with her teeth and pulling on it. From Karla's body language, it was obvious that she wanted more. So Sara clamped her teeth on the nipple even harder.

"You are getting there. Now harder!" Karla directed. And so Sara did bite harder and pull harder.

"Yes, Yes, that's it." Karla was breathing heavier and obviously enjoying the intense sensations.

Sara reached down between Karla's legs with her hand and discovered that Karla's panties were very soaked.

"I'm ready for you." Karla said in a seductive voice.

Sara knew what she wanted to do. She moved down Karla's body and stripped off the wet panties. Seeing her husband watching so very attentively, Sara handed the damp panties to John who immediately pressed them against his nose while he inhaled her aroma. 'Fuck, he's as horny as we are.', thought Sara.

Sara moved between Karla's legs. Karla raised her knees and spread her legs as wide as she could for Sara. Sara could see how wet and swollen Karla's pussy was already. And she could smell the strong aroma of her sex. Her own pussy throbbed.

Gently Sara ran her tongue up Karla's wet slit, collecting fluids in her mouth. Sara moaned as Karla tasted so fine. She started by gently lapping at the wet flesh, enjoying the texture and the taste. Then she became more pressing with her tongue, pushing inside Karla's folds and upward over her clit. With each lick Sara could hear Karla moan in pleasure. She could also hear her husband's soft voice urging her on "Eat that pussy, eat it really good."

Soon Sara was eagerly eating Karla's pussy. She inserted one finger, and then another into Karla's vagina and was stroking her G-spot as she licked her labia and clit. Karla's gentle moans became more urgent and her breathing became more pronounced.

"Fuck my pussy. Eat my pussy. Fuck my pussy!" Karla was practically begging. Then Karla picked up her glass dildo and handed it to Sara. "Use this, and use it hard, really hard."

Sara slid the dildo into her own mouth to lubricate it and realized that it was still covered in her own fluids. She smiled at the naughty thoughts of their play and exchanges of fluids. Then she slid the dildo into Karla's waiting cunt and began to fuck her with it as she licked Karla's clit.

"Oh Yes, Oh YES!" Karla was almost screaming as Sara used both hands to ram the dildo fast and deep into Karla's cunt. She kept either her tongue or a thumb on Karla's clit and she continued to pound the dildo into her again and again.

John had been taking pictures, but now was mostly watching and jacking his cock.

"I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum!" screamed Karla. Just as her orgasm hit, Sara pulled the dildo out and covered her pussy with her mouth.

"FUCK! I'M CUMMING!!" screamed Karla as her body began to convulse violently and her pussy squirted into Sara's mouth. As Karla had done for her, Sara returned the favor and accepted all the fluid she could into her mouth. As the flow slowed, Sara raised up on her knees. But instead of kissing Karla, she turned to her husband and pulled him into a kiss, forcing all of Karla's ejaculate into John's mouth.

John was rapidly stroking his cock and was about to burst.

"Oh God!' Exclaimed John as he grabbed Sara's head and forced her down onto his cock. No sooner had she locked her lips around his hard rod when his orgasm hit and he began jetting his cum into her mouth.

"Oh Fuck, Oh fuck, Oh fuck!" he said as each spurt of cum jetted into her mouth.

Karla was watching with keen interest. She had sat up next to Sara to watch the exchange of fluids, first from Sara's mouth to John's mouth, and then from his cock into Sara's mouth.

When it appeared that he had shot his last load, Karla pulled Sara off his cock and pressed her mouth upon Sara's, and used her tongue to pull John's cum into her own mouth.

"Fucking hell!" John exclaimed in astonishment about the sudden turn of events unfolding before him.

The woman continued kissing and snowballing John's cum for a while and finally pulled apart and sat resting and breathing heavily.

"Wow! Just wow." was all Sara could say.

Karla rolled off the bed and picked up her clothes and toys. "I know I'm going to sleep well tonight." Just as she got to the door, she turned and spoke to John, "Please send me those pictures and videos. I want to share them tonight with my husband back home. I know he will love them."

John joined Sara in their bed. They cuddled and kissed. And then they fell asleep in each other's arms.

+ + + + +

The next morning Sara was gently awaken by the touch of a wet tongue parting the lips of her pussy. She lay there with her eyes closed and enjoyed the wonderful sensations.

"I love how you do that to me." Sara spoke softly. "You can waken me this way every day."

"Is she as good as I am?" John asked just before kissing his wife on the mouth.

Sara was startled awake and immediately realized that she had assumed incorrectly that John was responsible for the oral attention between her legs. Looking down, she recognized the top of Karla's head. "Her style is different." Sara was replying to John. " Different, not necessarily better."

John continued kissing his wife and playing with her breasts with his hand while Karla was focused on eating Sara's pussy. This continued for a while as all were enjoying the morning activities.

Sara broke her kiss with her husband and gently pushed him back while at the same time reaching down and taking a firm grip of his hard cock. She then pushed Karla's head away from her hot, wet, throbbing cunt.

"That feels wonderful, my love," Sara began speaking to Karla, "but what I really need right now is a good fucking from this hard cock. However, you can help me with another fantasy of mine."

"And what sort of fantasy is that?" Karla asked with a sparkle in her eye. Karla always liked different fantasy play.

"My fantasy is that I am kneeling between your legs, eating your pussy, while John fucks me from behind. Would you mind that?"

Even before Sara finished this last sentence, Karla was already moving on the bed. She positioned herself on her backside, with her head and shoulders leaning up against the headboard. She spread her legs and raised her knees, which opened up her pussy to Sara. Sara moved onto her knees between Karla's legs and quickly went down on the beautiful pussy in front of her. Karla moaned as Sara slowly began lapping at Karla's lower lips.

Sara had intentionally started slowly and was watching as Karla's arousal made changes to her sex. The flesh darkened as the blood rushed in. The labia puffed out, and a wetness was forming. Sara smiled and continued to lick her.

"You taste wonderful this morning." Sara complimented her female lover just before putting her mouth back over Karla's sex.

Karla was enjoying the oral attention she was getting. She was also enjoying the view. She watched as John raised up on his knees and moved behind Sara. His cock was hard and pointing up in the air. She knew that cock would soon be buried in Sara's wet cunt. Then she imagined how that cock would look a while later when he withdrew it from Sara, covered in their combined fluids. Karla licked her lips at the thought of licking that cock, but she knew her touching his cock was against their rules. She hoped she could convince them to loosen those boundaries before the weekend was over.

Sara was excited about eating Karla's pussy again. She felt that her pussy eating skills were improving, and she relished the idea of pleasuring Karla to a great orgasm. Sara also had great expectations for the fulfillment of her fantasy - to be eating a pussy while her own pussy was fucked by her husband.

Sara felt John get into position behind her, a hand on her ass, and then the head of his cock against her wet, waiting lower lips. She rocked back a bit and his cock head entered her. She moaned into Karla's pussy.

"Fuck, you are really wet!" exclaimed John as he slid his cock deeper into his wife. He took hold of her hips and began stroking in and out of her. John was intrigued by how Karla was watching him. He smiled at her and she winked back. Karla had been playing with her nipples as Sara ate her pussy. She raised her right hand to her mouth and inserted a finger between her lips, sliding the digit in and out as if it was a cock she was sucking.

John made the connection immediately. He moaned as his cock became even harder and throbbed within Sara's vagina. Sara could feel John's arousal growing inside her, and she also became more aroused. She moaned into Karla's pussy and redoubled her efforts to drive Karla to an orgasm. The aroma, the taste, and the texture of Karla's sex, combined with her abundant flowing fluids covering Sara's mouth and chin, were heightening her sexual experience and making the fucking she was receiving from John even better. She was near sexual bliss and wanted this to continue as long as it could. But she was aware that her own orgasm was approaching, as well as Karla's.

Karla was breathing heavily as the sexual excitement increased for all three. "I'm loving your fantasy, Sara." Karla told Sara. "So fucking hot watching John fuck you while you eat my pussy. But now I have my own fantasy that I hope you will allow."

Sara looked up at Karla with a questioning expression in her eyes, but her mouth and tongue never left contact with Karla's pussy. John helped out an asked the obvious question. "What fantasy is that, Karla?"

"After last night, it may be obvious to you both that I am a cum slut. That is why Steve allows me suck other cocks, even when I cannot fuck them." Karla was talking slowly, between short gasps for air. "I know you have decided that I cannot put my mouth on John's cock, but I hope you will allow me to eat his cum out of your pussy, Sara."

"Oh Fuck!" muttered John at the thought of Karla eating his cum out of his wife's sodden pussy made him so horny. He slammed his cock into Sara three more times and his orgasm erupted, flooding her cunt with his jism. "Oh Fuck, I'm cumminng!" he exclaimed.

His eruption triggered Sara's orgasm as well. She pulled her face out of Karla's sex as she gasped for air. "Fuck...Fuck...Fuck!" she said as her body trembled as a powerful orgasm ripped through her body.

Karla didn't wait for a response to her fantasy request. Not wanting to miss a drop of John's cum, Karla moved quickly and wiggled herself underneath Sara in a "69" position just as John was pulling out of Sara's sex. His wet cock brushed over Karla's forehead just as she locked her mouth onto Sara's opening and began lapping their fluids out of her pussy and into her mouth.

John, for his part, had the presence of mind to grab his cell phone and began to take more photos. He was standing next to the bed and moving around to get the best angles for the photos.

"Oh my god that feels incredible!" said Sara. She sat upright on Karla's face, allowing gravity to pull the mixture of sex fluids out of her vagina and into Karla's waiting mouth. She could feel Karla's tongue swishing about and drawing the fluids out. Occasionally her tongue ran over Sara's clit and sent another small orgasm through Sara.

John was having a good time watching the girls having fun and taking photos. He knew that Sara was greatly enjoying the new sexual experiences with another woman. As the face-sitting session was ending he asked Sara to raise up a bit so he could snap a photo of Karla's face close to Sara's pussy. Karla's face was very messy. Her mouth, cheeks, chin, and some of her neck was covered in wetness. John could see that as Sara rose, there were several strings of their sticky fluids connecting Sara's sodden pussy and Karla's mouth. He knew that these photos would be a great reminder of that erotic activity.

Sara rose off of Karla and sat next to her on the bed. Karla laid there and moved her hand between her own legs and started playing with herself.

"Oh Karla! You haven't cum yet, have you?" Sara asked with a look of surprise on her face.

"No, not yet. But we aren't finished, are we?" Karla replied with a seductive expression.

"I have a kinky idea." Sara said as she moved herself between Karla's legs. "Move down some." she instructed Karla so that she had more room to position herself. Sara spread Karla's legs and then she opened her own legs between them. Moving into a tribbing position, Sara put one leg over Karla's leg and slid her other leg underneath. Then taking Karla's hand they pulled each other closer together so that their pussies were touching.

"Honey, get my Hitachi." Sara instructed her husband.

John got her wand out of the nightstand drawer, plugged it into the wall outlet, and handed it to his wife.

rajkumari
Platinum Member

Re: erotic story - Sara's Second Pussy

"Oh fucking yes!" Exclaimed Karla as she realized Sara's intentions.

Sara turned on the wand and placed the bulbous vibrating head between their crotches so that it stimulated both their clits. Both ladies began groaning and grinding together.

"Damn that feels good." Sara said.

"Oh, Yes!" replied Karla.

With their right hands they grasped the other's wrist, using this arm lock to hold themselves close while they squirmed and humped each other and the vibrator. Both had their left hands on the Hitachi wand, attempting to control the position and pressure on their clits.

John had taken several pics and then switched back to taking video of this scene. He was getting horny again and his engorged cock was bouncing out in front for all to see. It still glistened with their sex fluids covering the length of his hard shaft.

"Holy crap this feels so good." exclaimed Karla as she was humping Sara and the wand.

"Oh . . . my . . . god!" said Sara through gasps for air. "Oh, shit, I'm about to cum!"

The odor of female arousal filled the room. The buzz of the Hitachi wand was mixed with their moans, groans, and the sounds of flesh slapping together as the two women humped against each other. A sheen of sweat began to glisten on both their bodies.

"So . . . Fucking . . . Horny!" Karla was gasping for air as their sexual intercourse became even more physical.

"I can't believe this!" Sara replied. "I think I'm going to squirt!"

"Cum for me baby. Squirt on me!" cried Karla as they continued to hump against each other and the vibrator.

"OH GOD!!" Sara screamed as her orgasm hit. She pulled away the wand and let loose a huge squirt that went the length of Karla's body and over her shoulder. Secondary squirts landed on Karla's breasts and stomach.

In response, Karla also began to squirt, more up into the air and then falling upon Sara's body and thighs. "Oh my god. Oh MY GOD!" she screamed.

"Look at what we've done!" Sara said and they both laughed.

The two looked at each other with a glare of desire in their eyes. They both smiled mischievously and nodded in silent agreement as Sara put the vibrator's head back between their pussies and pressed it into their clits.

"Cum for me again."

Soon the two women were moaning and rubbing their pussies against each other and against the vibrator. John stood by the side of the bed, stroking his aching, hard cock, and attempting to take more photos.

"Oh . . . Oh . . . Oh" moaned Sara and the incredible sexual stimulations flooded her body.

"Fuck. Fuck! FUCK!" replied Karla as she pressed harder against Sara and the vibrator.

"OH . . MY . . GOD!" Sara screamed as she again pulled back the wand and squirted Karla.

"FUCK!" exclaimed Karla as she also was squirting.

"Holy crap!" said John as his cock began to spew cum onto the two women. He continued to beat his cock and it continued to jet streams of cum onto the women, mixing with the abundant amount of female ejaculate that covered their bodies.

"Incredible!", "Amazing!", "Fucking crazy!" was muttered by the three as they looked at each other in amazement. They were all sexually spent, and the two women were soaked in their combined ejaculations. John sat down on the edge of the bed next to Sara, leaned over and kissed his wife.

"What a fucking mess!" one exclaimed.

"And what a great mess it is." another replied and they all laughed.

They sat for a moment collecting themselves.

"I need a good, hot shower." said Karla as she rose off the bed and walked towards the door and her own room.

"We also." replied Sara. She and John rose and headed to the master bath.

"See you downstairs in a while."

As they showered, John and Sara discussed the morning's events.

"That was incredibly hot." remarked John

"So much sex, in several different ways. That was indeed hot." replied Sara.

"I hope neither of you minded when I sprayed my cum on you. I couldn't help myself. What the two of you were doing was so fucking erotic." John said a bit sheepishly.

"Are you feeling a bit left out, Honey?" Sara asked. "Maybe we should relax our rules and allow you to play more with us."

"Really? How so? What would you be comfortable with? I assume there are still limits." John was very pleasantly surprised by Sara's proposal.

"I still don't want you fucking Karla, and that is also beyond her limits." Sara said. "But she is such a cum slut, I know she wants to suck your cock. After what we did today, and all the fun we had, I don't see how it could hurt anyone to allow her to touch, lick and suck your cock. But only when all three of us are together."

"And could I touch and eat her pussy?" John asked, hoping for Sara's agreement.

"Only when we all play together. Yes, you may." Sara said as she gave his cock a big squeeze.

"Maybe there are other fantasies we can fulfill later today." John said with a grin on his face.

Sara smiled back and gave her husband a kiss.

After their shower together, Sara and John stripped the bed and remade it with clean sheets. Sara was wearing a bra and panties with a long t-shirt over that. John was wearing a t-shirt and gym shorts.

They went down to the kitchen and began preparing brunch as it was late in the morning. Karla soon joined them wearing only a small lace bra and matching lace panties.

"Should I be wearing more?" Karla asked.

John smiled but turned to Sara, taking his cue from her response.

"You look fine to me." Sara said with a sparkle in her eyes and as she licked her lips seductively.

Together the ladies prepared brunch while John prepared mimosas with fresh squeezed orange juice for the three of them. They avoided any discussion about their sexual activities of the previous night or earlier that morning. But the topic was top of mind for each of them.

They sat down to eat, enjoy the mimosas, and then the discussion turned to sex.

"This morning was incredible." said Sara to open the discussion.

"As was last night." added Karla.

"I have more pictures and video for you to send to Steve." John said.

"Steve will love that." Karla responded. "I sent him some stuff last night and this morning he called to tell me that he had already jacked off twice to what I sent. He really wants to see more."

"More of the same? Or more, as in something different?" Sara asked in a leading manner.

Karla caught the drift of Sara's questions. "What do you have in mind?" Karla responded with a question of her own.

"John and I were talking this morning in the shower about how well things are going. We both thought that last night and this morning were really incredible." Sara began. "It appears that maybe we could relax our own limits and have a bit more fun."

"Relax your limits?" Asked Karla, as she was very interested in doing more with the couple, especially with John. "Care to be more specific?"

"We think we can be comfortable with the same limits you and Steve use concerning what you can do with another male. No cock in cunt or ass, but otherwise touching, licking, and sucking is all in play." Sara expanded upon the idea. "Have I expressed that accurately?"

Karla nodded her head, her eyes grew wide, and she licked her lips anticipating what may be happening later.

"And the touching, licking, sucking goes both ways?" Karla asked as she motioned her finger back and forth between herself and John.

"Everything else, both ways." John was eager to reply as he looked at Karla with desire in his eyes.

"It appears we are all in agreement as to our new limits?" Sara spoke and the others both nodded in agreement. "I suspect we now have some more fantasies to play out."

Sara turned to John and addressed him, "Honey, you have been on the sidelines mostly. With our new, more open limits, I bet you have a fantasy or two you would like to do. Don't you?"

Sara and Karla both looked at John as he responded.

"Yes, I do actually. I have a couple of scenes I hope we can include in our play, while still allowing each of you to fulfill more of your fantasies." John paused as he was not accustomed to discussing his sexual desires with anyone other than Sara.

"I would very much like to experience two sets of lips and tongues pleasuring my cock together. And I would be thrilled to have you Karla, suck all the cum out of my balls."

"Only if she then shares it with me." Sara interrupted. She opened her mouth wide and pointed into it, indicating where she wanted to share John's cum. Karla nodded in agreement to the stipulation that Sara had added.

Sara raised her hand and gave Karla a high-five.

"I am sure there are more fantasies we will want to play through." Karla said. "But judging by how wet my pussy already is, I am ready to start playing right now."

They all rose from the table, placed their empty plates in the sink, refilled their mimosas, and headed up the stairs. Karla stopped by her room and grabbed her bag of toys. There was yet another toy she wanted to use with Sara.

John and Sara were sitting on the end of the bed, kissing, when Karla entered their bedroom. Karla set down her bag of toys next to the bed and then stripped off her bra and panties.

"I'm ready for some dessert." Karla said as she got on the bed while licking her lips.

Sara stood and removed her t-shirt, bra and panties. She got on the bed and sat next to Karla. They kissed and began fondling each other.

"John, we are ready for you. You can come play, or we can entertain ourselves." Sara told her husband.

John was a bit shocked that this was going to happen, and happen so soon. He quickly shed his shirt and shorts, exposing that he wasn't wearing any underwear. His cock was half hard and bobbing in front as he stood. Sara patted the bed between her and Karla and spoke, "Right here hun." John got onto the bed and sat between the two nude females. He kissed his wife and then turned and kissed Karla. Then they laid him onto his back with his semi-hard cock flopping on his stomach.

Sara wrapped her hand around the base of his shaft and began stroking him. Karla leaned over and wrapped her lips around the head of his cock and began sucking and licking him. Then Sara laid down next to John's hip and leaned in to lick the side of John's hardening manhood. Karla also laid next to John and licked the other side of his shaft, mirroring the tongue and lip actions of Sara.

John moaned at the pleasure. He hadn't expected this, as the visit by Karla was initially all about a girl/girl scene with Sara. But he had been invited to join in and was now fully appreciating the attentions of the two sexy ladies.

"That feels so awesome." John muttered.

The two ladies continued their oral attentions on his cock. As they gained experience, they became better at sliding their mouths in unison up and down his cock, from the base to the tip top. He most enjoyed their touch on his cock head. They would pause and swirl their tongues around his cock and he moaned even louder.

"I'm happy to see that John keeps himself shaved." Karla spoke. "I also love to suck balls."

Karla moved between John's legs, laid flat on her front with her nose pressed up against the base of his cock and she sucked one of his testicles into her mouth. Sara took the opportunity to take the top half of his cock into her mouth and give him a good blow job.

"Oh my fucking god!" exclaimed John. "THAT feels so fucking good!"

Sara and Karla kept this up for a minute or two and then decided to switch. Karla really want to have John's cock in her mouth when he came. She moved out of the way and Sara took her place between John's legs and began to suck on his other testicle. Karla began to give him the best blow job she could.

"Wow. Oh WOW!" John continued to moan. "That is freaking incredible."

And then John came. Sara, with her mouth around a testicle, could feel it draw up and begin pumping cum through his cock and into Karla's mouth. Karla had her lips tightly locked around the head of his cock and captured it all.

John could feel the bliss of his cock pumping cum into Karla's mouth. It felt incredible, and was especially exciting as his wife's mouth was around one of his balls, a first for him.

"Oh Fuck. Oh Fuck. OH FUCK!" exclaimed John as his cock jetted cum into Karla's mouth time and again.

Sara took her mouth off John's testicle, scooted down a bit and flipped over onto her back between his legs. She looked up at Karla and opened her mouth, hoping to share what was filling Karla's mouth.

John's shots of cum slowed to a halt and Karla slowly pulled her mouth of his cock. Keeping her lips tightly sealed, she smiled as she looked back into John's eyes. She moved her tongue, swishing the load of cum around in her mouth.

"Me. Share with me." Sara said, catching Karla's attention.

Sara again opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out. Karla leaned over her and lowered her mouth to an inch or two above Sara's. Then Karla allowed John's cum to dribble out of her mouth onto Sara's tongue.

John groaned at the erotic action between his legs. His softening cock twitched and a few more drops of cum leaked out.

As the last of the cum flowed out of Karla's mouth into Sara's mouth, their lips met in a kiss, their tongues swirled together, sharing the cum between them.

Sara was taking in how erotic this whole scene had been. She realized that the decision to allow Karla to suck John's cock had turned into such an incredible sexual experience for all three of them.

As Karla eventually pulled away, Sara smiled at her and whispered "Thank you."

"I need some water to drink." Said John as he pulled away from the other two and moved off the bed.

As John left the room, Karla sat up and turned towards Sara. "I don't know about you, but I am really horny."

"Time for our wands?" asked Sara as she reached over to the nightstand and pulled out her Hitachi Wand.

"Wands, and another toy I want to use with you." Karla said as she reached into her toy bag and pulled out her Hitachi Wand and an 18 inch double dildo.

"Oh my!" said Sara in surprise. "I've never used one of those. Let's do it."

The two ladies plugged in their wands and then moved into a tribbing position. Karla slid one end of the double dildo into her own pussy. "Oh I need this." Karla said. "And I'm going to fuck you so good." she added as she pointed the other end of the dildo at Sara's hole. Moving slowly she began to insert the dildo into Sara. Soon their pussies were about four inches apart with several inches of dildo in each of their cunts.

Karla still was grasping the dildo and began sliding it back and forth, in and out of their pussies, fucking both of them at the same time. Each took their wand, turned it on, and pressed it into their own clit.

"Damn that feels good." said Sara as the pleasure rippled through her body.

"Better than good. This is fucking great." replied Karla.

John walked back into the bedroom sipping a bottle of water. When he saw the activity on the bed he stopped and his jaw dropped. "Daaaayyyymmmnn!" he said. "Holy crap, that is hot!"

Karla looked at John and asked "Would you want to fuck both of us at the same time? We could use a little help with this." She released the dildo and indicated for him to grasp it. John knelt on the bed, took hold of the dildo and started moving it back and forth.

"Yes, Honey. Harder please." instructed Sara. She was loving this new 3-some play activity.

The sounds of their moans was joined by the buzz from the two vibrators, and the squishy sounds of the dildo thrusting into one wet pussy and then the other.

"Oh . . . Oh . . . Oh" groaned Karla between gasps for air as she thrust her pelvis against Sara, the dildo, and her Hitachi wand.

"Feels so fucking good." replied Sara as she was thrusting back.

The multi-point simultaneous stimulation to both their pussies continued for minutes as they both were totally engrossed in the sexual eroticism. The waves of intense pleasure racked their bodies almost to the point of being unbearable.

"I'm going to cum!" exclaimed Karla. She pulled her vibrator back and began gushing fluids from her pussy as her vagina was clenching around the dildo. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck!"

John's hand was getting soaked by the flood of Karla's ejaculate and he let go of the dildo.

"NO!" "Don't stop!" both women said with emphatic voices.

He grabbed the dildo again and began fucking their pussies even harder and faster. Soon his wife was began to orgasm, her body visibly trembling as her vagina spasmed around the dildo and she also began gushing fluids. Karla was still in an extended orgasm, her legs trembling. Both women were moaning as their orgasms continued to control their bodies. After a few moments they had as much as they could take and Sara pulled John's hand away from the dildo. "Okay, now stop."

John sat back on his ankles as the women slowly came down from their intense orgasms. After a few moments Karla pulled back some and removed the dildo, first from her pussy, and then she pulled the other end out of Sara's. She held the soaked dildo in front of her face, turned it around so that the end which had been inside Sara was closest to her mouth, and she proceeded to lick and suck that end clean. "You do taste so good." Karla said to Sara.

She then handed the toy to Sara who proceeded to clean the end that was covered in Karla's fluids. "You also taste so good." replied Sara.

"Honey," Sara addressed John, "Will you get Karla and me some water?"

"Anything for you, babe." John replied as he got off the bed and left for the kitchen.

Sara and Karla both noticed that John's cock was getting hard again. They sat on the bed and plotted out one more of Sara's sexual fantasies. John returned with bottles of water for each of them and they sipped their water as they shared their ideas. Sara sat close to John and kissed him as her hand stroked his cock hard again.

"Are you up for one more fantasy?" Sara asked John in her most sultry, seductive voice.

"Fuck, yeah." he replied. John had greatly enjoyed the 3-way sexual play, especially since they had relaxed their rules and allowed for more sexual interaction between he and Karla. Watching the girls fuck each other with the double dildo, with his assistance, had gotten him horny again and he had hoped to be included in more sex. He didn't know what Sara had in mind, but he knew he was all in, for whatever she wanted to do.

Sara guided John to lay down in the middle of the bed. He felt a big wet spot under his butt, however he wasn't going to complain. Sara was kneeling at his side while Karla positioned herself between his legs. Each of the women took turns licking and sucking his cock until he was very hard.

Sara then swung her leg over John's body and mounted him in a reverse cowgirl position, slowly lowering her wet pussy to engulf his hard aching cock. She began raising and lowering her pelvis, his cock sliding in and out of her pussy. She placed her hands behind her and along the sides of her husband as she leaned back.

"I don't understand how this is a fantasy?" John questioned Sara. "We do this position often." he moved his hands around her body and placed them on her breasts, playing with her nipples.

"But we've never done it THIS way." Sara said as she nodded to Karla.

Karla was still between John legs and was watching closely as the couple fucked, Sara's pussy sliding up and down on John's cock. Karla leaned in and ran her tongue over John's cock as it was exposed. As Sara's pussy slid back down, engulfing the cock, Karla's tongue slid up over Sara's clit.

"Oh Fuck! THAT is different!" John exclaimed as his cock throbbed inside his wife.

Sara was also very sexually stimulated by his swollen cock filling her cunt while Karla's tongue licked her clit. Sara moaned loudly as she continued humping her husband while being eaten by Karla.