french sex - -My French Teacher

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
sexy
Platinum Member

french sex - -My French Teacher

Unread post by sexy » 08 Sep 2016 10:40

Hello and my name is Dhruv and I have just started reading stories on this site a few weeks back and decided that I should share my first experience too. I am 19 years old, and am currently in 2nd year Computer engineering in IIT-Powai, Mumbai.

This experience happened to me when I was in 11th standard and just entered junior college. I had taken French as my 2nd language as I had started its basics along in 10th but to improve my French a bit better, I decided to take an advanced teaching structure.

I asked around in my friend circle and found out that there was a very good teacher in my vicinity her name was Mitali. I got her number from one of my friends and called her that evening. A man greeted me and asked about my requisite to this call. I told him about my situation and he told me that I could meet the teacher in the evening.

I asked him who he was and he said he lived next door and that Mitali had given him her landline wireless as she had gone out. I reached at her house in the evening at 5 pm and rang the bell. She opened the door and my jaw almost fell. She was in her mid twenties and was just so stunning.

I couldn’t believe that she was a teacher. I politely asked her if I could come in. She agreed and asked me to sit down. I told her about my predicament and she agreed to tutor me every alternate day before leaving I asked her why she was tutoring at such a young age and that she could get a good job with fair pay in a college or school.

She said that she was in India for a few months only and was going to complete her masters in linguistics in Paris later in the year before leaving I took her cell number and added her on my whatsapp list.

Later in the evening she sent me a text via whatsapp. I noticed her display picture and she was kind a partying with her hair loose and a beautiful smile to accompany her blossom face.

Mital- Het Bon appremed and how are you?
Me- Bonjour hi nothing much was just finishing up on some assignments.

Mitali- Excited about classes?
Me- Well I’m happy to learn, I don’t understand why I would be that excited
Mitali- So you are not excited.

Me- Nothing like that, but I will tell you what, let’s have our first class and ill decide after that.

Mitali- ok and I will make sure that you love our first session.

I knew she was trying to give me some indications but I brushed them aside. The next day I finished college and reached her house at 5 pm. She welcomed me in. We sat on her dining table and stared with some simple conversions. I couldn’t help but always catch myself staring at her busty body.

She was wearing a white buttoned formal shirt and knee length black skirt. I decided in my mind that she might have just returned from office. I really wasn’t being able to focus and was always taking peeps at her boobs which were crying to be realised from that tight shirt.

She caught me watching her but didn’t say anything ashamed of my actions I said I’m sorry mam you know you could change and come and I could finish my sheet. She said first of all don’t call me mam, call me Mitali.

I’m just 5 years older than you and second thing and why I should change you seem to like me in my office look blushing I didn’t answer, but she was ready to pounce. She said Dhruv, tell me do u have a girlfriend? I said no, even if I had I wouldn’t be able to keep one, coz I’m always busy shuttling between college and IIT-JEE classes.

I don’t know what was over her but she was just too quick. She said that means you are a virgin? I sheepishly answered mam, uhh sorry Mitali, I’m just 18 years old so ya I’m a virgin, could we please get back to studying?

Mitali said so and I lost my V when I was teenager, let’s sit on the couch and come back to studies later.
I reluctantly went with her to the couch Dhruv, do you want me to teach you something you should know that will help you in your love life? I did not answer and her hands were now moving on my thighs closing toward my dick. I just gulped when she touched me there and don’t move I will help you relax a bit.

She unzipped my pants in a flash and took out my 7″cock which was already pretty hard from the conversation without a warning she just stared to suck my cock. I was in 7th heaven. She was looking at me with her beautiful eyes the entire time. I just sat there holding her hair back and enjoying her slurping sounds and the pleasure accompanying it.

She said how does that feel and licked my dick again and I really had no words for her. She said now you have to return me the favour. I knew what I had to do. I stood her up and removed her shirt springing open her beautiful boobs. Next I unzipped her skirt and removed her panty and bra.

I made her stand there for just a movement to take in this view. She said how do I look? I work out so I think that will help. I flipped her on the couch and went near her pussy. She was already oozing a bit. I wasted no time and let my tongue get into action. The room was filled with her moans.

She kept saying yeah Dhruv faster lick me like a lollipop yeah right there ahhhhh! I licked her and played with her clit for about 20 min. She got up and said that she was ready to fuck. I got her to bend down and said Mitali, let’s try doggie style. She said ride me like your girl Dhruvi.

I slowly inserted my dick into her and I’m telling you people, the feeling of a woman’s pussy for the first time is the best feeling ever! I started increasing my speed slowly and she just kept on moaning and saying yeah right there. Oh god, yeah, yeah aaahh.

She was looking like a goddess, with her beautiful milky boob’s rhythmically pumping up and down. She then said Dhruv lets fuck on the couch. I said Maitli I’m game baby. I sat down and she came on top of me and stared moving up and down her hands were on my abs and she was really enjoying this I bet and me I was feeling like this should never stop.

The happiness of your first fuck is the best and we were now really into it synchronising our movements together, suddenly her pussy tightened around me. She said don’t stop I’m about to cum, keep going. I was new to this and fucked her even faster and suddenly her pussy became all wet and she shuddered falling over my chest.

She was tired but I wasn’t done yet. I took hold of her boobs and stared sucking them like lemons. I boob fucked her for a long time and was starting to reach my climax. She said she wanted it in her mouth. She took my dick and stared playing with it with her tongue I was going mad.

I cum entirely into her mouth and she licked every drop of it and at the end she said I hope our first session lived up to your expectations and you are excited now and I just smiled away au revoir.

I hope you liked it and I will follow up on our next encounters too. Please if girls are reading this then I would like to apologize in advance if you find this offensive in any way. I respect you immensely and just feel that you need to be satisfied to the limit. Please give me your feedbacks at [email protected] I will be waiting.