Hot & sexy erotic romance - A bed game

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
jasmeet
Silver Member

Re: Hot & sexy erotic romance - A bed game

Unread post by jasmeet » 26 Sep 2016 09:34

Chapter 21 - The Beach

You and I meet at a coffee shop near the coast. It is about 6:00 pm. The sun is starting to set and we get into my car and start to drive down the coast. We can see the waves crashing against the coast line. I am driving you down to this secluded place that I know about. As we drive you reach over and start to kiss my neck. My hand reaches down and I start to lightly rub your leg. You continue to kiss and lick my neck and then start to outline my ear with your tongue. This turns me on even more; I can feel my dick getting harder in my jeans. I have to reach down and adjust myself. You say to me, “Let me adjust it for you” so I let you, I am not going to argue. I put my hand back on you leg and start to rub up toward your thigh. You are wearing a skirt and an almost see through blouse. I pull the skirt up slowly running my fingers softly on your thigh. Your legs open wider as I get closer to your sweet pussy. I slide my hand up and your panties are a little wet, I brush my hand up against the moisture and you bite my ear lobe a little harder. I move your panties to the side a little and I take my finger and slightly pull your pussy apart. I run one finger up and down between your lips as I drive. Your hand is rubbing my dick on the outside of my jeans. You loosen my belt and unbutton my jeans. Your hand slides under my underwear and you feel how hard I am. You stroke me slowly as you kiss my neck my finger is now sliding into your pussy in and out slowly and deep. I pull out to run it up and touch your clit and then back in again. We are almost to my secluded spot, and it is about time, you are driving me crazy. I park and then turn towards you and thrust my tongue into your mouth. You respond with your tongue wrestling with mine. I ask you if you want to go to my spot and you agree. We get out of the car and I grab the blanket out of the backseat. We start to walk down toward a cove that the waves crash up against. We have to wait till a wave passes and then we pass the cove, we continue to walk for a second and then there is a small cave with an opening overlooking the ocean and the perfect spot to see the sun set. We walk up to the cave and I lay the blanket down on the sand. You look so beautiful, sexy and the way the sun is hitting you I can see your nipples through your blouse. The breeze is nice the ocean is crashing against the rocks and I am with you. I move in closer to you and push you up against the wall of the cave; I kiss you hard and long. You throw your arms around me and kiss me back. You lift one leg up around my waist so you can feel my hard dick press up against you. I kiss you more and then move towards your neck I kiss and slightly bite your neck. I then turn you around and press my body up against your back, I can kiss your neck a lot better this way, I move your hair to the side and proceed to lick your neck and biting in certain areas that I know you like. The whole time my dick is press

ing up against your ass; you are pushing your ass against me. I lift your skirt up over your ass and rip your panties off. I reach from behind and start to touch your pussy. Sliding my fingers between your hot and wet lips, I slide two fingers inside your pussy as you arch your back and push my fingers deeper into you. You reach behind and unbutton my pants again, my pants fall to the sand. You then rip my underwear off, you push your ass back and I move my hand. I put my hard dick against your ass and you can tell how much I want you, I am dripping already. I am sliding my dick up and down in the crack of your ass. I reach around you and rip open your blouse I take both breasts in my hands and start to massage them. I am still rubbing my dick up and down against you as you press harder against me. You reach behind and take my dick into your hand. You push my dick down a little and you put me inside of you. I can feel your warm wet pussy suck me in, you press up against me

harder and faster, I move one hand down and start to rub your clit in a circular motion, this gets you going more. You are really starting to pound me; your hands are up against the cave wall and you are pushing back harder and harder. I can feel your pussy tightening up around my dick, your thighs are tensing up, and you are moving fast. You start to tell me you are going to cum, so I start to thrust a little deeper into you, you are telling me again that you are Cumming and just then your pussy squeezes me almost to the point of pushing me out. You moan and sigh as I pull out of you and lie you down on the blanket. You have a smile on your face and you look tired, but sorry my turn. I want to taste your cum. You are lying on the blanket and I climb between your legs. I start to lick your sweet pussy; it is still hot and very wet. Your knees are up as I lick up and down between your lips. You are getting excited again; I start to lick a little faster and move up and start to lick your clit. I start to suck on your clit as my tongue circles it at the same time. I slide two fingers inside of you as I suck your clit. I curl my fingers up towards the roof of your pussy. I slowly slide them in and out of you. You are really excited now and you want to show me. You push me away and start to take control. You lay me on my back and then you proceed to kiss my inner thigh running your tongue up towards my balls and then you start to suck on my balls, you then move up and slide my rock hard dick into your mouth. You lick around the head first and then take it all slowly into your mouth. Up and down firmly but smooth. You suck on me holding my balls and massaging them at the same time. Your hand seems to move slightly down toward my ass and I feel a little pressure as you push on my ass hole with your finger. You know I like that and you continue to suck me. I am moving my hips up and down as I go deeper into your mouth and throat, you gag a little but you don’t slow down. You add a little more pressure to my ass hole which makes my hips go up even more. You then start to slow down and move your fingers. You are sucking at a slow pace and you move up to the tip and you let it out of your mouth. Your hand moves up to touch it and then I ask what are you doing and you tell me that you are doing what you want. You climb up a little more and you sit on my face, I like that. You tell me to lick you. I start to lick and I can see you rubbing your tits with both hands and this turns me on even more, I love it when you touch yourself. I take my hands and grab both ass cheeks and pull your pussy in closer to my face. I suck your clit and lick your pussy as you grind on my face. You continue to grind a few more minutes and then turn around. You lean down and take my dick and put it back into your mouth. I bring my hands back and spread your lips, I run my tongue up and down between your lips and then I slightly lick your ass. You pause for a second not stopping though. I take both hands and stick two fingers from each hand inside your pussy, I spread you open and massage the inside of you. You like this and it feels great. I can feel you sucking harder as I do this. I slide them in and out of you and then I pull them out and I start to suck on your clit some more. I can feel your fingers sliding down toward my ass again but this time I feel a finger go in, this makes me thrust way up and deep into your mouth. I can feel you gently moving the finger in and out of me and my finger starts to move toward your ass hole. I run my finger up and down the crack of your ass and I apply a little pressure to area between your ass hole and your pussy. I know that feels good and then I move my finger up and stick it slowly into your ass. I suck your clit and slide my finger in and out of your ass. You are sucking me hard and you are fucking my ass with your finger. I am going to cum so hard. I moan louder as I suck, and you can feel my ass hole tighten up as I am about to cum in your mouth. This is really getting you off and you are about to cum as well I am finger fucking your ass as you do the same to me, I can’t hold it anymore and I explode in your mouth and you explode on my face. That was great. More to Cum.

jasmeet
Silver Member

Unread post by jasmeet » 26 Sep 2016 09:35

Chapter 22 - The Zipper Watcher

My name is Shela. I'm married to a successful business man. My husband has to travel a lot and is sometimes gone a week or more at a time.

I must confess that for many years I have been a zipper watcher. Where ever I go I'm always checking out the guy's pants. I especially like tight jeans. I always get a little turned on when I see a guy whose zipper is really straining.

The other day I was feeling lonesome so I put on a nice tank top and shorts. My boobs are a generous D cup and I wore a push up bra that really made them look good under that low cut tank top. I needed a few things from the grocery store so I went to town.

I got lots of admiring glances from the men at the store, which made me feel a little better. After getting my groceries, I stopped at a new gas station that just opened. I pulled in behind this large black Mercedes Benz. I could not help notice the handsome guy pumping the gas. He was tall with black wavy hair and a nice tan. He had a black silk shirt that fit perfectly to his muscular body. His pants were also black silk that fit to a tee. I could hardly believe it but I could clearly see the outline of his cock and balls!

I pretended to be having trouble getting my pump to work and asked him if he knew how to get the pump turned on. He had the most pleasant smile and 'bedroom eyes”. He slowly walked over, smiled and said, very confidently, “ I can get almost anything turned on”.

As he started the pump, I made sure that he got a good look down my tank top. We talked for a moment about the weather and what a pain these new pumps were. As we talked I kept glancing at those skin tight pants. He must have liked my overflowing bra and tank top because I could see his cock swelling larger and larger. The head of his penis was extra large, I could clearly see the indentation between the head and the shaft of his cock! I was wondering just how large it would get, when suddenly the pump shut off.

He asked “is there anything else that I can do for you?” I did not know what to say. Before I could say anything, he handed me a business and went back to his car. As he approached his car he turned back to me and smiled. I'm sure he was giving me one last chance to check out his tight pants.

That evening I kept thinking about him, I wondered if I would ever see him again. Most of all I could not get the image of that cock that seemed to just keep getting bigger and bigger off my mind. Finally I remembered the card he gave me which thought I stuck in my wallet with my credit card. I hoped I still had it. Nervously I fumbled around for it, finally I found it.

The card said “ Fantasy Dreams” Bro, and a phone number. I nervously called the number. A soft sexy female voice answered “ Shela, Bro said you would be calling, what kept you so long darling”. I said I wanted to see Bro. She explained that Bro could not see me until Thursday and that it would be $2,000 for the evening. Dam I thought, he seduced me at the gas station and I did not even know it. I had gone this far so, he was gorgeous, and that gorgeous cock, without hesitating, I gave her my credit card number. She said Bro would be at my place at 8:00 on Thursday. It was only Monday so I had several days to think about it.

I'm a pretty good cook so I planned some nice h'orderves and drinks. I dressed for the evening in a sexy maids outfit that really showed off my boobs and ass. Eight o'clock came and went. I was wondering if they just took my money and split, what was I going to do call the police? Finally around 8:45 his car pulled into the driveway.

This time he wore a bright red shirt, and white pants. The pants and shirt fit the same as before, like a glove. He was carrying 2 dozen red roses. He gave me the flowers and gave me a very gentle kiss on the lips. I immediately forgot about him being nearly an hour late.

I served him the h'orderves and made him a drink. I made sure to bend over in front of him plenty of times. Each time he would give me a nice polite compliment, and each time I could see his cock in those tight silk pants getting bigger. The head of his penis looked even bigger than before as it tried to escape those thin white pants! I kept wondering just how big it would get.

We started kissing and before long I felt his tongue slowly entering my mouth. I returned the favor and allowed my hand to slide down his leg to feel that cock. As I touched it he quivered all over. God it was huge. Each time I touched it, it would pulse getting harder and harder.

I struggled a bit to get out of my maids outfit. Then Bro stood in front of me and slowly removed his silk shirt. Finally he slowly removed his pants and for the first time I saw his enormous cock. It stood at a 45 degree angle pointing nicely to the ceiling. The head of his dick seemed exceptionally huge. The shaft was long, curved slightly upward and grew fatter near his body. His balls were equally large and drawn up tight against his body.

I dropped to my knees and started teasing his magnificent prick with my tongue. Soon I could not resist, wanted to feel that bolbus head of his cock in my mouth. I opened wide to receive it. He moaned and quivered as my tongue licked the underside of that massive shaft. He went wild when I allowed that massive cock head to pop in and out of my mouth. I was just really getting started when he pulled me up, looked me with those bedroom eyes and said, It's my turn Shela. As he slowly started going down on me. He gently licked and sucked my nipples that had swollen and were hard and very sensitive. His breath was so hot. His touch so gentle, his tongue so perfect. He seemed in no hurry whatsoever. He gently caressed my clit with his warm wet tongue again and again After a few minutes I could not wait any longer. Please give it to me now Bro!

He laid me on my back and lifted my legs into the air. Slowly a little at a time he slid that big cock into me. He kept teasing me, sliding that huge cock head in just a bit then withdrawing it. Then ever so slowly he began to enter me. Just a little at a time and each he would pull back then a little more. Finally it was all the way in. God it felt good. I reached orgasmed very quickly. Bolts of lightning ripped thru my quivering body. He kept going, and going, I came again. He would give me 4 or 5 shallow gentle strokes than one massive deep powerful stroke. Finally he began to moan and go faster and faster. I knew that he was about to come. Finally we both climaxed together. His cock surging and jerking again and again. I could feel an enormous amount of sperm being pumped into me in a seemingly endless stream of spiriting pulsing and pumping. His sperm oozed out of my cunt, and down my ass!

We both collapsed into a pool of sweat. We talked for a while then dozed off. Sometime during the night I awoke. I was on my side and Bro was behind me. His had his hand between my legs gently caressing the lips of my pussy. I was barely awake but I could tell that already my pussy was dripping wet. I wiggled my ass a bit in approval and soon he was driving my clit wild with pleasure. I reached down to feel Bro's dick, it was already hard as a rock. I gently grasped his huge balls in my hand and began to gently tug on them. With each tug his cock seemed to get even longer and harder if that is possible. This time he could not wait any longer. This time he did not hesitate, he slid it in with one long slow gentle thrust. Each time he did it I would scream in extacy. Finally started to climax, that beautiful cock slamming into me harder and harder. His climax was off the richtor scale, as he surged and pumped and squired another massive load of cum into my pussy.

We laid back exhausted, this time Bro dozed off, but I was till higher than a kite. God that was the best sex I had ever had. But I wanted it one more time. I gently reached down to feel that beautiful cock of his. This time it was not hard, but still large and meaty. I took the head of his cock on my mouth and began to roll it around with my lips. I could taste the cum and my love juices as I sucked him. I heard him groan a little. Then with it still in my mouth I could feel it start to swell. With each heat of his heart it would get longer and harder. Feeling it grow and swell in my mouth so quickly made me horney as hell all over again. As soon as he was hard I told him FUCK ME HARD this time FUCK ME HARD. This time there were no gentle soft slow well timed strokes. It was two sex crazed animals fucking their brains out. That pig prick slamming into me harder, deeper, faster in an endless stream of raw animal pleasure.

When I awoke in the morning he was gone. MY pussy ass and legs were still dripping with his cum. I reached down and gently finger fucked myself as my mind flashed back over the evening and how it all began at the gas station.

I was not disappointed, I got my fucking money's worth.

Shela

jasmeet
Silver Member

Unread post by jasmeet » 26 Sep 2016 09:35

Chapter 23 - Allie How it Started

My story starts six years ago when I began dating the woman who became my wife. It had been about a year or so since I'd had a steady girlfriend and although I wasn't lacking in female attention I was now 28 and starting to think about finding the right girl, not just the next girl. I worked the antisocial hours of 4pm to 4am, so the normal dating scene was out of the question. After a bit of advice and some friendly harassment from a friend I decided to look into internet dating.

It turned out that meeting women on the net was incredibly easy and quite successful. I went through the range of young and horny girls just out of high school, through to dirty milfs who had broken up with their man and needed some no strings fun. This went on for about six months and none of the relationships (and most couldn't be called that) lasted more than two weeks. Then I found Allie.

Allie was a cute little blond who was still in college. She had that pretty nerd look that I loved. Long blond hair, green eyes and tight little body on a 5'1” frame. I talked to Allie for about a month via email and a few random chats on the phone. During this time she was meeting other guys from the dating website but always told me when she was dating someone. It was a very busy time of my life so finding time to fit in meeting up with her was proving to be very difficult, but listening to her tell me about the dates she'd been on and imagining the parts she had left out was starting to drive me crazy. I had to arrange a meeting or I was sure I'd miss my chance.

One night at about 11pm I decided to bite the bullet and ask her if she'd like to meet up. To my surprise she invited me over to a house she was looking after. It was quite a drive from where I lived so I didn't arrive until around midnight. I was quite apprehensive outside the house sitting in my car. I actually liked Allie, unlike all the other girls I'd met online. This girl seemed like a keeper, I was nervous about the whole situation, but I was there and what was I going to do, drive away?

When the front door opened and I saw her for the first time in real life I was over the moon. The girl that had looked so good in all the photos looked better in person. She was a tiny beauty with a glass of red wine in her left hand a a pretty smile on her face. I gave her the quick body scan that all guys do when they meet a new girl. Nice tight jeans and a fitting pale blue t shirt barely concealed a gorgeous body. She had smallish breasts, just a little more than a handful and a very slim waist. She asked me inside and I got to check out her tight arse as we walked into the kitchen. I had the feeling this was going to be a good night.

“Would you like something to drink?” she asked.

I wasn't sure what to do in this situation. I had driven a long was and if I drank I couldn't get home. If I was caught drink driving I'd lose my job. But here she was, and this was a moment that I couldn't waste.

“Sure, I can only have one though, I have to drive.”

“Is red ok? There's a lot to choose from in the fridge if you want a beer.”

“Red's fine.”

We grabbed our drinks, headed over to the lounge and sat at opposite ends of a large sofa. The usual small talk seemed a bit out of place after having emailed and chatted for the last month. It felt more like we were sizing each other up. Each one taking a chance to grab a peek at the other's body at any free moment. One glass of wine disappeared very quickly and it was time to make a choice.

“Do you want another glass?” she asked. “I'm having one.”

It was now or never I thought. If I left now and had to put up with another month of hearing about how some guy had taken her out to dinner her or there I'd go mad. Especially now that I knew what a hot little number she was.

“Yeah, what the hell” I said, trying not to sound too interested.

Allie poured us a couple more glasses of wine and came and sat down much closer to me on the sofa.

“I have to watch how much I drink, I'm a pretty cheap drunk” she confided to me.

“I'm the same actually” I replied. “Three glasses and I'm feeling it, a bottle and I'm pretty much drunk”

“But you're a pretty big guy, I'm sure you can handle more than a bottle” she said with a sly smile.

“Not at all, I hardly drink so when I do it hits me hard.”

“Well you're welcome to stay, there are plenty of rooms and I'm looking after the house for a week.”

That offer seemed too good to refuse. I downed the second glass glass a lot faster than the first and moved myself closer to Allie. The conversation had gotten pretty playful with her hassling me about looking for girls online and me hassling her about all the dates she'd had since I'd been talking to her. There was even one guy who she'd seen quite a few times. I couldn't pry a lot of information out of her about this guy, I suspected he was more than just a casual date.

By the third glass of wine the alcohol was really starting to take it's toll on both of us. She was leaning up against me and we had the lights down very low and some music videos playing on the TV. This was the right time to make a move so I summoned up some drunken courage, turned her head to face me and kissed her.

We made out for about ten minutes when all of a sudden Allie stood up.

“I'm going to bed, it's late” she said.

If this was it I thought it had still been a decent night, and who knows what may come of this. Before I could say anything she added “Are you coming?”

That's not an offer I could turn down easily. She took my empty glass and put it with hers on the counter and walked off into the bedroom. I followed into the dark room after visiting the bathroom. She was already in bed when I got there so I slipped out of my clothes and in beside her. We kissed for a few minutes until I felt her hand around my rock hard cock. She started panting and pulling on it and spread her legs open and lay back. My hand quickly found it's mark, I worked in between those lithe legs and found a very wet pussy. My first impression was that she had a pussy that matched the size of her body. She felt very tight and getting more than two fingers inside her was a struggle. As I did this she moaned quietly and lifted her hips up to meet my exploring fingers.

It seemed only natural to take it to the next step. I moved between her legs and took my face down to her drenched pussy. She went crazy as I licked around her labia. I had two fingers inside her gently fucking her and started to suck on her clit.

“Oh fuck” she breathed as she held my head into her crotch. I licked her clit up and down faster and faster. I sensed she was getting close.

“Oh god don't stop, push your fingers in more”

“Fuck, fuck, fuuuuuuck” she moaned and I felt her pussy pulse around the middle knuckles of my fingers. She came hard and long.

I moved off her with my cock now as hard as it could possibly get. There's a real sense of satisfaction when you make a woman cum really hard like that. It's like a job well done. I hardly had any time to sit there and congratulate myself.

“So, are you going to fuck me?”

“I don't have a condom, do you have any?”

“Not here no. It doesn't matter, just fuck me” she said.

I climbed between her legs once again and slid into that tight pussy. She gripped my cock like no one else ever had and moaned with every thrust. She spread her legs wide as I fucked her then lifted her legs up and held them back with her hands behind her knees. Her legs were practically behind her head.

“I want you to fuck me deep” she said.

“Fuck you're hot” I replied dumbstruck.

This little nerdy chick was an absolute slut in bed. She panted, moaned and encouraged me to fuck her harder. She held her legs back and spread her lips wide so I could lean back and take my cock right out before sliding it deep into her. After about 30 minutes of pretty intense fucking I told her I was going to cum. She picked up on the unspoken question.

“Just cum in me, blow it inside me. I want to feel it in me.”

That was too much to handle. With one last deep thrust I blew a huge load of cum into this girl I'd just met. The tiny blond nerdy chick that I'd been talking to for the past month was under me with her nails dug into my back urging me to cum hard into her. She wrapped her legs around my back and milked my cock for all the cum it had. The whole time egging me on. This girl really wanted her pussy full of cum.

When I was finally done she kissed me.

“I think you enjoyed that, am I right?” she asked.

“Oh god” was all I could say.

“Well you're still hard, shall we go again?.” As she said this she rolled onto her stomach then got up onto all-fours. She was facing away from me and although it was dark I could still see my cum running down her legs.

“Oh fuck you're amazing, just give me a second”

“Oh you need some help do you?”

With that she turned around and grabbed my cock still slick with her cum and my cum. She licked up the shaft and around the head then plunged as much as she could down her throat. She actually gagged on my cock, but she seemed to like the reaction I had to it. It continued on this way. She'd lick all around my cock, as if desperately trying to catch every last drop of cum, and then she'd sink her pretty face as far down as she could until she gagged and coughed. Each time she did this there would be more saliva everywhere. It was a very wet blowjob, but the best one I'd ever had.

During this time and due to her short stature I was able to reach around and finger fuck her used pussy. She loved this and asked me to try to get more fingers in. Even though she'd just been well fucked four was still a tight squeeze. Seeing her stop sucking my cock and open her mouth slightly while enjoying my fingers was too much for me. I turned her around and pulled her arse into the air. I pushed her face down into the pillow and slid my cock into the tight wet hole. In this position I went as deep as I could. I could feel my cock hitting the back wall of her pussy and noticed her move a little when I did. She couldn't take it so deep this way.

“Oh fucking god get your cock in me” she swore. The alcohol had taken full affect by now and I suspect she'd had a few drinks before I got there.

I took a chance.

“Fuck you're a hot little slut, do you do this to all the guys you meet on the net?”

“Not . . . all of them” she said and looked back at me with a smile.

“But quite a few of the guys I've told you about . . .”

I grabbed her hair and fuck her hard.

“Fuck you're a slut”

“Yeah I am” she cooed.

It didn't take long before I was blowing a second load into this little tramps pussy. She held her arse in the air as I pumped everything I had into that sodden hole. I rolled off her and she walked off to the bathroom. Cum running down her legs.

That was the beginning of my life with Allie. The next six months were filled with constant sex. She had confessed to me that she thought she was a nymphomaniac, and it showed. We'd fuck at least four times a day every day I saw her. We'd fuck anywhere and everywhere and she was always keen to try new things. This was the first girl in my life that never had a headache. If I wanted sex, any time of the day or night she'd fuck me.

After six months summer rolled around and she was off for a holiday overseas with her best friend. Two weeks in Sydney, Australia. As much as I would miss her I took a risk and confessed a little secret fantasy that I'd always had. We'd become so comfortable with each other that anything sexual was easy to talk about.

“Babe, when you're over in Australia, if you're out having fun and a guy hits on you don't feel like you have to turn him down”

“What?” she almost gasped. “You don't care if another guy touches me?”

“Well not really, it'd kind of turn me on” I replied a little ashamed. This was the first time I'd told anyone about this fantasy.

She laughed. “We'll see. Maybe I'll have a story for you when you when I get home” she said with that cheeky smile of hers.

I couldn't wait for her to leave.