Hot & sexy erotic romance - A bed game

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
jasmeet
Silver Member

Re: Hot & sexy erotic romance - A bed game

Unread post by jasmeet » 26 Sep 2016 09:35

Chapter 24 - The Barracks

I had been with my boyfriend Bruce, for just under a year, when I was invited to attend the Christmas Ball at his Barracks.

It was quite a posh affair, and he told me I would need to buy a ball gown, and that I was to arrive at around 7pm.

On the day of the ball, I knew I had to look totally gorgeous, as there would be hundreds of fit young soldiers around in their uniforms, and even though I was technically attached, it never hurts to flirt a little.

I had a long hot shower, and spent ages rubbing soapy bubbles all over my 36GG breasts, over my whole body, and watching the bubbles gather together around my pussy.

The thought of all those soldiers drinking that night, and watching me, turned me on so much, that before I knew it, I had 2 fingers inside myself, and was frigging myself off to the thought.

I had to cut my little fantasies short though, as I only had 3 hours left to prepare myself.

When I was eventually ready, I got into my car, and made the short journey up to the army barracks.

When I got there, I headed straight up to Bruce's room, where he took one look at me and stared open mouthed. He has never seen me make such a huge effort before, but I knew tonight was important to him, so I did not want to let him down.

I had a floor length black satin strapless dress on, which heaved and pushed my large breasts together, and nipped in at my waist, black strappy sparkly sandals, with a matching clutch bag. I hardly had any jewelry on, save a pair of diamond stud earnings, and a tiny teardrop shaped diamond pendant on a white gold chain. The teardrop tantalizingly fell just above my cleavage.

With Bruce still staring at me, I lifted one leg onto the end of his bed, and showed him that I was wearing just a teeny tiny pair of red satin thongs under my dress and nothing else.

I thought this would turn him on, but he seemed to be more interested in us being late for our meal, so disappointed, I followed him across the grounds to the huge marquee which had been set out on one of the fields.

As soon as we entered, I saw a few of Bruce's best friends, standing to greet us as we entered, and none of them hid their feelings at seeing me so dressed up for the night. Every time I walked, I could feel my breasts bouncing slightly, drawing gazes from every man in the room. Every time I bent down, I could feel eyes straining to look down my dress and catch a sight of my heaving cleavage.

All this attention from every one other than my boyfriend, was beginning to make me very wet, hot and flustered, so I decided to go to the bar for a drink.

Once I got there, I saw Gary was manning the bar. I have always had a soft spot for Gary, and we had been flirting with each other like mad for nearly a year now.

When he handed me my drink, he made sure that he spilled just the tiniest amount on my hand, so I would have to bend slightly to lick it off.

As I bent down, I could feel his eyes watching my breasts, and when I looked up, I looked deep into his eyes, and ever so slowly, licked the back of my hand with just the edge of my tongue.

Gary could barely move. But I could see in his eyes that he wanted more.

As the evening went on, I kept finding more and more excuses to go to the bar, and every time I went, Gary would find another reason for me to lick my hand, or bend over, until he reached right over the bar and kissed me on the cheek.

Instantly, I felt shockwaves run down my spine, to my legs, and I could barely stand.

Gary jumped over the bar to hold me up, and asked where Bruce was.

"He's playing drinking games with some other naughty boys" I replied, giving him a filthy smile at the same time.

"Could you show me to the ladies?" I asked. Knowing full well where the toilets were, I practically lived at the Barracks.

"sure" replied Gary, and he took my arm, and led me over to his accommodation block.

He opened the door, to let me through, grabbed my arm and began kissing my neck, nuzzling me with his nose. I groaned as I felt his already stiffening cock brushing against my arse cheeks.

Gary spun me around, and took me in his big powerful arms, and started kissing me, long and slow and deep. I could feel every tiny part of that kiss inside my pussy. I could feel my muscles already straining to be around something hard.

I ran my hands all over his body, stopping shy of his cock every time my hands where anywhere near it, causing Gary to groan as I teased him.

Problem was, this was turning me on, as much as it was him, so I sank to my knees, and began undoing his uniform.

I saw his cock spring free, and although it wasn’t the biggest one I have had, it was by far the thickest I have seen. I licked my lips and began to run the very tip of my tongue down his whole length, and then back to the top again. I started to run my tongue in ever decreasing circles all around his shiny bell end, with his cock waving about in the air, desperate for me to take it all down my throat. But I like to tease.

I kept up my licking for a while, and then turned my tongue flat against his cock, and started to lick every last millimeter of his beautiful cock. I then began to replace the licks with little tiny kisses, then bigger kisses, all the while rubbing his swinging balls with my left hand.

Finally, I took the tip of his cock in my mouth, and started to suck on it, rubbing my hands all over his length as I did so.

I teased him by taking only an inch at a time, and sucking, and rolling my tongue over as much of his cock as I could, until I eventually gave in to his moans, and took his whole length in my mouth.

The sides of my lips were hurting with being stretched by his girth so much, but I could tell he was enjoying it.

He grabbed my hair, and began pulling my head backwards and forwards on to his cock, faster and faster, with the only sound in the room being his balls slapping off my chin, and my moans of pleasure onto his cock.

Gary let out a big moan, and I prepared myself for his hot cum to gush down my throat, but he pulled away.

I stood up confused, when he lifted me up and then put me down hard on the sink. He dropped to his knees and lifted the long skirt of dress up, and pushed my tiny knickers to one side. At once, I felt his fat tongue in and around me. The cheeky sod was teasing me as much as I had teased him. He slowly began to work one of his long fat fingers between my lips, whilst the other hand travelled up to play with my tits through my dress.

I quickly yanked the top of my dress down, so he could have free reign to play with my huge globes. He started licking and sucking on my clit, working another finger deep in my pussy, shaking his hand as he worked them in and out and in and out. His fingers from his other hand found one of my nipples and he began to roll it about between his fingers, feeling it harden at his touch.

I began to moan and groan louder and pushed his head closer to my pussy as I felt my orgasm building, but he stood up.

He looked me in the eyes, and gave me a dirty grin and I was overcome with lust.

He dipped his head and replaced one hand between my pussy lips as he began sucking and chewing on my nipples.

he was driving me mental, I needed him more than I have needed anything in my life.

Gary must have felt my pussy quivering, as he grinned at me again and said

"Ok, Ok, I can see that you are in agony"

And with one swift movement, my legs were over his shoulders, and he was rubbing the tip of that beautifully fat cock over my lips. I could feel it pulsing against my juices. Gary held his cock against my clit and started to sway his hips, so he was essentially using his cock as I would use my vibrator against my clit. I was moaning louder than ever, when I felt a finger tracing my nipple. My nipples being played with drives me wild, and it was too much for me. I came harder than I have come in my life, and was screaming out in pleasure as he rubbed my clit harder and harder with his cock.

Just when I thought I couldn’t take any more, he held his cock against my lips, and with one massive push, thrust his entire cock deep into my pussy.

With my legs over his shoulders, it made me feel totally full of cock, and raunchy as hell.

He lowered my legs, and i wrapped them around his waist, pulling him closer to me, as close as i could get him, and he lent forward to kiss me. i could smell my juices all over his face, so licked his lips so i could taste just how turned on i was.

He bent to lick my nipples, still fucking me hard and deep, and just the feel of his head between my hands, and his tongue on my nipples made my body shake and quiver as I had yet another huge orgasm.

The feeling of my juices flooding all over his cock must have been too much for Gary to take, as he slipped his cock out of my sopping wet pussy, and placed it between my huge tits.

I sucked and sucked and sucked the end of his cock as it protruded from my cleavage, and it was only a minute or so when i watched his cock jerk about, and quickly closed my mouth around the end of his fat tip as i felt his cream pumping deep down my throat.

Grinning, I swallowed the lot, then laughed at how disheveled we looked in the mirror.

In that instance, Gary looked to the door, and we saw Bruce standing there staring. I thought he was going to blow his lid at me for daring to fuck not only someone else, but one of his pals, when I looked down and saw his cock was in his hand.

So I did the only thing I could think of, I walked over, and put his cock between my lips, and sucked him off too. Bruce did eventually blow, but not his lid, he blew his load all over my tits, then made me lick it all off as "my punishment" for screwing someone else.

jasmeet
Silver Member

Unread post by jasmeet » 26 Sep 2016 09:35

Chapter 25 - Laundry Room Love

It was Sunday again, and the weather was just that...a melancholy blue and shadowed afternoon, cool to the touch. Last night, another bore, living by herself just isn't what she expected. Mom and Dad are a lifetime away with a life of their own. Work to do tomorrow, but what's new? The laundry needs to get done, so that's today's task. Bright cottons and lacy frills, she often wears her finest underwear alone. Bedtime is warm these days but just in the sense of a thick blanket and soft sheets. She's been alone for quite some time now, I guess, her entire life, some might say. Her mind wanders and her hand satisfies...usually in the evening, after a day of work, or on lazy weekends in the morning. Today, she was particularly aroused...and the touching before did little to curb her appetite. In a hurry to start a load of laundry, she slides on a pair of sweatpants, on bare skin. They are tight and snug to each curve, revealing but comfortable. Much the same with a matching top, she closes the zipper, and inside plump breasts, still swelled from the last day of menstruation. With her dirty clothes in a basket, she hurries out the door forgetting the detergent inside. It's quiet in the halls, a Victorian style carpet of flower design and pale pink walls. The air is stale here, tasting of time. Towards the center of the hall is both an elevator shaft and a door leading to the stairs. The elevator is ancient and squalls throughout the floors, so she decides to just walk instead. The washing machines lie waiting, in the basement, only three floors below.

A few moments pass and she's standing outside the closed room. Her mind is a little dizzy from the trip and because she hadn't eaten since the afternoon the day before. As she goes to open the door, she's met by a hard body and bright light. Crashing to the floor, the basket and her clothes, scatter like an exploding bomb. And the young man standing above her, cries out with surprise and worry. Are you ok, wonders the man, as this fragile girl looks up at him in confusion. He reaches out a strong, tan hand. And she takes it, embarrassed that her most revealing intimates are everywhere. The man smiles, apologizes, and begins picking up the garments, before realizing what they were. The shy girl, with a blushing face, thanks him as she goes about picking up the rest, at an almost superhuman speed. He can't help but marvel at the collection...soft and sexy, he wonders what each had looked like on her petite body. They're the only two in the laundry room. One of the machines rattle as they wash. The dark-haired man extends his hand again but this time as an introduction.

"Hello", he says, "my name is Jesse. May I ask yours?"

"Of course, I'm Silvia".

"Silvia? Sounds exotic...I don't believe I've seen you around here before."

"Well, that's because I'm new to this place. I'm originally from Austria, but I'm spending the semester here, in Indiana, working on my doctorate."

"Sounds interesting. Well, I apologize again for my bad manners. I forgot money for the machines, so I'll be back in a few."

Silvia smiles as she runs a hand through her hair, revealing her neck, in only the way that women know how. This doesn't go unnoticed to Jesse, who smiles back, sure to look behind as he exits the door. Just as he thought, a tight ass to go with that bright smile. Charming, mysterious, and sexy...she floods his thoughts as he hurries back upstairs to find more quarters. He stumbles on a step and nearly falls...but he's too preoccupied to get upset. He hopes she'll still be in the basement when he returns. Silvia looks for an open machine and finds it right away. There's one, next to a bottle of detergent, which she now realizes she has forgotten. Dropping each garment into the machine, she doesn't notice that one of them falls off the side, onto the floor. Looking around, she decides to just borrow some detergent from the bottle that's already there. Surely, whoever left it, won't notice that a little has gone missing. She unscrews the lid and just as she be

gins to pour, Jesse comes busting back into the room. Startled, Silvia, nearly drops the bottle, but instead regains her composure.

"I hope you didn't just put that bleach into your load of beautiful underwear!", he says jokingly.

"Huh! Is this yours? Bleach!?"

"Haha, of course it's mine, but no, it's not bleach. I'm only kidding." "It looks like you forgot one" he says, as he picks up her pair of brown, cotton panties.

She blushes again as he places them into her hand, except rather than let go, he gives her hand a squeeze and holds it, while at the same time locking eyes with hers. Both frightened and excited, she's unsure what to do next. Without thinking, she pushes against his stomach with her other hand, but not hard. As fast as she does this, he grabs that hand too and holds it firmly. In what seemed like a lifetime, his face, rough with a 2-day shadow, floats down in slow motion onto hers. Their lips push together causing instant heat and a tingle throughout her body. Rather than release, he pulls her body in closer, pushing her heaving breasts against his chest. She's breathing deeply and he's stealing every breath. His lips feel soft followed by a slight burning sensation caused by his unshaven whiskers. He grips her lower lip with his teeth, tugging until it snaps back with an audible smack. She can feel his bulge growing through her sweatpants. The lump in his jeans is situated slightly to the left and bumps into her right hip as he releases his hands from her hands and places them onto her back section. Sliding them up and down, he flirts with the upper part of her ass, letting his fingertips slide between the fabric of her pants and bare skin. She feels smooth and warm to him. Her skin is firm but soft to the touch. This girl is a thoroughbred, pure from the tips of her hair down to her toes. And he wants her, more than she should allow him to take. Jesse grabs two hands full of hair and pulls back Silvia's head, playfully. With her neck exposed, he takes a taste of it. Sinking his teeth into the tender flesh and thrusting his tongue out from his mouth, he runs it up along her neck, until he reaches an ear lobe. Carefully, he tugs the lobe, like a bird does a worm from a hole. She can feel blood rushing to her brain in waves, rushing to the tips of her breasts, rushing to the tiny button of pleasure within her pants. Her entire body is pulsing like one steady heartbeat. She can hear her heart thumping inside her mind. It's deafening and heavy. She sinks her fingers into his shoulders. Begging to be picked up and placed onto the washing machine, he pulls upwards from her thighs with one motion, placing her onto its top. She's now sitting, her legs spread with his body in between them. Licking and biting and kissing, more clothes start to fall. She pulls off his T-shirt. He savagely rips down her zipper, exposing her steaming flesh. His face disappears into the soft valleys. He bites each nipple, threatening to slice one right off. The skin around each is red from his playful abuse and her crotch is getting more wet as he continues. The hot moistness can be seen through the sweats and felt against his stomach as his mouth explores more of her chest. Pulling at his jeans, the top button becomes undone. Working together, Jesse slides his hand down inside the waist of her sweats as she pulls at more buttons of his. His hand is instantly soaked causing his big, middle finger to slide from the top of one flap and into the edge of the open canal. The heat is amazing and his finger wants more. Instead of pushing it inside, he pulls his hand up, causing it to stroke the tip of her clit as it exits. His hand is back out and now both are pulling her pants down, causing her to moan in anticipation. He finishes unbuttoning his and pulls them completely off. Tossing them to the side, he goes right back to work, except this time, with his mouth. On his knees, he teases at first, only allowing the tip of his tongue to brush the skin right above the start of her slit. Carefully, he works the tongue downwards, tracing along each lip, in a tight circle. On the third rotation, he allows the tongue to tighten and rather than continue along the edges, thrusts it, deeply inside of her. Silvia, in surprise, gasps and clenches Jesse's head with her hands...pressing it firmly against her crotch. Jesse doesn't pull back, but instead gives her what she wants. His tongue continues in full strokes, sucking with his lips at her clit. He can feel it, full with blood, throbbing between his lips. With one hand, he pushes a finger into her as he continues pleasing with his mouth. He can feel her pleasure growing and her body wanting to spasm. Her moans are echoing along the walls yet are drowned out by the rattle of the machines. Bright, hot light from the sun is pouring down in from the windows...onto their nude bodies. Jesse's member is throbbing with hardness. A tiny dribble of his precum has dripped down below him, as he aches to position himself inside of her. Standing upright, he places her legs around him, hugging his waste like a frightened child. With the tip of his member, he flirts with her slit. Alternating between a shortened stroke, and rubbing across the clit, he finally thrusts once, very deeply. Using her firm ass to grab onto, he starts to pump his body. It's slow but steady...and each motion is deep. The head is out, then disappears, out, then disappears. Like the ticking of a fine clock, slow but smooth, she allows him to slide in and out of her warmth.

It feels like I'm melting inside of you...going in and out of a tunnel of wet, heat. I don't hold back. Your orgasm is about to begin. You are licking your lips more and your face is strained and tight. Your eyes are set on mine, as I continue, allowing my finger to rub in circles around your clit at the same time. Your orgasm begins with a gasp, followed by violent shaking and loud moans. There's an overwhelming tightness around my member as your canal spasms, pulling me in deeper. It's got hold of me, like a warm hand. It's at this time that I feel a rush of my own. I've reached the point of no return and I know that the cum to follow will splash everywhere inside of you. I can feel life and death at the same time. As my mind goes blank, I see your glistening face, full of passion and moaning agony. With a final, hard thrust, I begin my release. Your eyes light up and your lips crack a slight smile of satisfaction...as you watch me lose control. You can see the little boy in me coming out, loving his mother...his lover. You feel the world spinning beneath...and hear the Gods laughing at us from above. Things will never be the same.

jasmeet
Silver Member

Unread post by jasmeet » 26 Sep 2016 09:36

Chapter 26 - Xmas

She was waiting for him in the room, she had given him the number as she had gotten there early to prepare for his arrival... she wanted to make it special....

She was wearing a bright red and black lacy teddy, a red and white santas hat with a bell on its brim...she had tied red ribbon to her wrists and ankles... had also pinned some red ribbon strategically on the bed to use later... Wine was cooling in the fridge with some nibblies...

She was excited and nervous hoping he would like what she was wearing....

She sat on the edge of the bed waiting, she heard his bike pull up and her heart started beating quickly.... he walked into the room and stopped when he saw her sitting there.... Ho Ho Ho he said, well what have we got here Santa's little helper.. He put his gear down and came across to give her a kiss... he told her how sexy she looked and that he loved her outfit..... he took her hand and asked her to show him properly, turning her full circle so he could see all views....she helped him undress, sharing passionate kisses with him as she stripped off his clothes...

when he was naked they shared a long passionate kiss, his hand holding her head close... she took his hand and sat him on the edge of the bed and walked around to where she had some other ribbons hidden. She tied one on each of his wrists sharing kisses in between, then lent down to his ankles and tied matching ribbons there... she sat back up and had a wonderful view of a very aroused cock.. she lent forward and took it into her hand and guided it to her mouth.. taking him in and giving him some loving kisses.. feeling his body tensing with pleasure. She spent some time pleasuring him, licking down the length, tasting and sucking on his balls then returning to his long hard shaft.. licking, sucking... tasting.. she moved away and told him to lie in the middle of the bed and stretch out.. she moved the pillows to expose the hidden ribbons and tied him down to the bed sharing kisses with him as she went. After he was secured she gave him a long passionate kiss then pulled away letting him look at her before she placed a blindfold over his eyes… she explored his neck with her lips, her tongue, her teeth... sucking on his earlobe and running her tongue in his ear.. hearing his moans of pleasure.... she moved down his body to his nipples, sucking and nibbling.. down his arm running her tongue down to his hands kissing his palm and sucking his fingers.. she moved so his hand could reach her nipples letting him play for a few mins, teasing him moving away so he couldn't reach then back again.. teasing herself in the process. she moved back to his stomach placing wet kisses down his body til she reached his erect shaft, licking and sucking him for a few mins, then moving down to his balls, sucking, playing.. down his leg to his feet kissing them feeling him tense as he got more excited.... returning to the other foot and repeating the process up the leg, inner thigh, balls, returning to suck on his cock..... spending some time playing with him, she got the small toy and teased him with it, touching, rubbing, laying it against his hardness, then back up his tummy to his arms kissing his hand, sucking his fingers.... to the side of his neck, his ear. Returning to his mouth. long passionate kisses.. she then lent up over him so her nipples were level with his mouth, letting him taste and suckle hard continuous sucks.. then pulling away so only the tip of his tongue could reach... moving so he had access to the other breast. letting him feast .... loving the feeling of him tasting her. she took off his blind fold so he could see her aroused breasts and let him feast some more.. both of them very aroused.. she was still wearing her teddy and hat....she could feel him pulling against his restraints... she climbed on top of him moving the crotch of her teddy aside so he could slide deep inside of him.. she loved the feeling of his hardness inside her.. She moved slowly up and down teasing him and herself.. he loved her control, loved it when she teased him... she rode him fast hard thrusts.. watching his face, watching the pleasure growing, felt him pulling on his restraints til they burst... he wanting to touch her was too strong, she smiled down at him loving his need of her... loving the feel of his hands on her body. They both wanted the feeling to last as long as they could but she could feel it growing inside her, the pleasure wanting to explode... she came apart as he thrust hard into her, squeezing her nipples and kissing her passionately.... she had wanted to wait for him but couldn't... she continued to ride him... squeezing her muscles wanting him to cum.... telling him how much she loved his hardness, how much she wanted him to fill her, she could see his pleasure building and rode him harder wanting so badly to feel him fill her with his juices.. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......

She felt him tense... heard his moans of pleasure as he came deep inside her.. his hands tight on her breasts as he exploded deep inside her.... she closed her eyes savoring the feeling... she felt his hands relax and he pulled her head down and kissed her long and passionately and whispered thank you.. she just smiled at him and said he was welcome.........she lay down beside him cradled in his arms snuggling....