Deep Love - My Friend Jim... A Small Man's And His Fate

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
jasmeet
Silver Member

Re: Deep Love - My Friend Jim... A Small Man's And His Fate

Unread post by jasmeet » 25 Oct 2016 09:23

Then Jim said, "All systems are Go!" and placed each of his feet on the outer labia
of her huge slit spreading them to view Ann's huge crack between her inner labia.
As he lay on the slick mat, he thought how much more confidence he had, and how
much more fun this was going to be -- now that everything was prepared and made
safer. He inserted one foot and then the other quickly working them both inside
Ann's vagina up to his knees. Jim said "Now pull!"

Ann obliged and suddenly Jim slid backwards four inches on the slick KY covered
mat.

Ann exclaimed, "I am so sorry, I almost pulled you out. I pulled on the rope around
the pulley!" She then began to pull the other direct pull rope and Jim started to slide
forward. This time it was much easier than before -- now that he prepared the narrow
platform with the slick mat to lie on between Ann's legs. Within just a few more
seconds Jim was sliding upward at an angle with his legs now straightening. Ann
made a moaning sound as his slick thighs slid into her opening. Ann seemed to be
able to relax more this time as Jim slid forward against less resistance. Ann even
seemed to be pulling much harder and faster this time and Jim wondered if she
just wanted him inside her stronger or faster. He didn't mind, and very soon his hips
and penis were even with the top of her vaginal opening.

Before, it had taken a longer time to get his hips inside her, but this time Ann pulled
so strongly that his penis hit the top of Ann's opening and just plopped backward, very
fast, as his hips began to move on inside Ann. Ann soon screamed and said, "I am
having another orgasm."

Jim could feel her vaginal muscles tighten suddenly around him, but instead of
squeezing him deeper into Ann like before -- when the muscle tightness squeezed
him deeper in, up to his waist -- this time Ann had already pulled Jim inside to his
waist level. The vaginal opening muscles tightened very tightly again around his
narrow mid-section but this time it did not cause him to move. Even though Ann's
vaginal muscles squeezed in very tightly around his waist, Jim was expecting that
tightness, this time.

Everything was going much faster than before. They both rested for a brief period
after their orgasms, Ann soon started pulling again, this time very strongly. Soon
Jim was inside Ann to a level just about his nipples when he felt his feet finally
pushing against the farthest depth of Ann's vagina.

Jim told Ann, "Count to thirty while I put my air hose into my mouth, and I will be
ready to slide inside! I will not be able to talk to you after the hose is in my mouth.
I love you!" He inserted the hose with the wrapped bulge of tape just inside his teeth.
He knew that should keep the hose from slipping out of his mouth. He then held
both hands around the direct pull rope that Ann was pulling on and placed his arms
along side his head. His hands were far above his head and he was squeezing his
shoulders against both ears very tightly.

Ann replied, "I can see you in my mirror now -- you look cute. Good luck Jim! I
really love you!"

He let his knees and legs start bending up even more to assume his fetal position.
To Jim's surprise, Ann really began to pull very hard and he slid on into her very
very fast. The last words he understood Ann to say were, "I love you very much
and have fun!" and with that, he slid completely inside Ann's vagina except for his
hands holding the direct pull rope.

Jim first tried sucking air through the big air hose and got a full breath of very cool
air from the end near the cooling vent. "Wow, I've got it made now" he thought.
He let go of the rope -- as he knew it was safely looped and tied around his neck to
make sure he would have it when it was needed. He then drew in one hand, and then
the other. Now for the very first time Jim was 'completely' inside Ann's big vagina!

Jim suddenly felt a tapping near his head and in the dark with a very faint muffled
sound from Ann, he wondered what Ann was doing. He knew she was pressing
on her lower belly and he could feel it. Jim tapped back several times through her
belly wall, and Ann felt him -- then together they tapped back and forth. At first
Jim was worried as he could not reach around inside her when he extended
one of his arms, but he quickly learned that he had to slide his arms next to his
body to get his hands to whatever place inside her that he wanted to move them.
Soon he became used to doing this, and began to explore his new home. About
his upper belly and lower chest region he could feel a large knob much wider than
his hand and with a deep indentation in it. Jim knew this must be Ann's cervix,
but was amazed that it was located so high up on his body. Then he then realized
that he had read in his medical books that women with a deep vagina have most
of their depth in a pocket called a 'posterior vaginal fornix', that extends far
behind the cervix and up into the lower abdomen.

Jim's rear and a big part of his legs were inside Ann's huge vaginal fornix. Over
half his body was fitted into the big pouch of vagina behind Ann's cervix. He
began to listen and heard loud growling, gurgling, and rumbling from the sound
of Ann's intestines digesting the huge meals she continually ate. Jim thought,
"Wow, I might be the biggest meal she ever ate." Ann kept pressing her hands
on her lower belly which was swollen with the bulge from Jim being inside,
and this stimulated Jim even at the thought of her pressing in on him from the
outside.

Jim could feel how deep into Ann's lower belly as Ann pressed to feel him.
It was as though Ann were just feeling all over her lower belly to feel the
outline that Jim made inside herself. This was very stimulating to them both.
Jim loved the attention and pulled once on the rope; to feel Ann pull back once
for her approval. Jim would try turning and moving and Ann would pull once for
approval. At times he would rest and hear her intestinal sounds and even hear
Ann's distant heartbeat. Ann would press in on her abdomen when Jim tried
something different. Before this, Jim had not realized they could communicate
by tapping and pressing through the belly wall. Jim thought before they did this
again, they could develop a 'tapping code' to communicate.

Jim had never been happier in his entire life and often would pull just once to
let Ann know he liked it. Always Ann would give a single pull back to let him
know she liked it also. Jim knew that the G-Spot of women was on the front
side of the vagina between the cervix and the outside opening, so he slid his
hand along his slick side to reach up to that region. The spot turned out to be
near his nose and he then began to rub his nose sideways and then up and down
on that spot.

Jim heard something in the distance and knew it must be Ann moaning. Ann
pulled once very strongly on the rope in approval and Jim pulled once to let
her know he understood. Jim then cupped his hand over his nose and began to
turn his head side to side using the turning back and forth of his head as an axis
around which to move his hand with his knuckles riding back and forth over Ann's
G-Spot.

Jim's action strongly moved his knuckles side to side and strongly rubbed Ann's
G-Spot. Very soon he felt a lot of movement and heard the distant sound again.
Then he felt a quiver and a tightening of the belly and knew Ann was having
another big orgasm.

Jim had noticed Ann having orgasms many times before, but never did he noticed
one before that lasted so long. Ann was in total ecstasy and had a fantastic feeling
with the combination of her full vagina, her full belly, and her G-Spot orgasm. When
she got her breath again she pulled strongly once on the rope in approval. Jim pulled
back. Ann tried rolling on her side and then back to the other side. This rocked Jim
inside her -- like he was in a cradle -- and he just loved the feeling of it. He even
knew why Ann was doing it, and signaled back with a single pull. By this time Jim
found he could breath very well and the cool air was keeping his temperature down, but
even so, he was quite warm.

Another thing Jim noticed was that there seemed to be more and more fluid
allowing him to slide more easily around inside Ann. He knew Ann was making
a lot lot more mucus fluid than when he was inside her before. Jim tried various
things and places to press on and rub while inside her huge vagina, and Ann loved
his every move.

Jim even tried spreading and bringing his knees back together, and then found
that twisting his shoulders side to side made Ann pull once strongly on the rope.
He then continued doing that knowing Ann liked it. Soon Ann had another huge
orgasm. Jim was able to twist and turn and move quite a bit inside Ann, but
decided not to turn his head all the way around inside her as he did not know if he
could then turn back, with his head toward her opening. Instead he slid his arms
next to his body around everywhere, as the slickness of the fluid made this easy.

Ann loved everything Jim did and especially when he made large movements
inside her. The full feeling was wonderful and she could not resist rubbing over the
outline of Jim that she could feel with her hands by rubbing her lower belly. Ann
worried Jim would try to turn into a breech position, but could tell by feeling him
that he remained head forward, and she was very glad. Jim felt reassurance and
great pleasure when Ann's hands rubbed and pressed in on him through her belly.
Once when he turned almost sideways Jim could tell that Ann seemed to use
pressure with both her hands to turn him back to a more headfirst position. He knew
she had the same thought he did about his body turning all the way around.

At times Ann would tighten her belly several times in a row and Jim loved that
rhythmic pressure and would pull once on the pulley rope to signal Ann of his
great approval. At one point Jim slid both his hands to place them on each side
of Ann's huge cervix and then would gently shake her cervix. Ann gave a strong
pull of approval, so Jim continued this until Ann had another big orgasm.

Ann began to worry that because Jim had been inside her for over an hour that
somehow this might injure him. She would have even liked him to stay inside her
a lot longer, but thought she had better overcome that craving. Jim just wanted
to stay inside, but he felt Ann pull firmly 3 times on the rope. He knew it was
time to come out. He found the end of the rope tied around his neck that lead to
the pulley and holding it moved one hand outside Ann's huge slit. Ann saw it
emerge in her mirror, and then watched his other hand joined it. Jim now had his
shoulders pressed to his ears tightly again to make his body width much smaller.
Ann began to pull on the rope around the pulley that led to Jim's hands. The rope
tightened and Jim held on as the pull started his arms out of Ann. Soon his shoulders
were coming out together with his head between them. Jim spit out the air hose that
was between his teeth. He then said, "Ann, you pulled three times so I knew you
wanted me to come out. I was still having a great time inside you, and hated to
come out."

"Jim, I was also having a wonderful time, but the time has come for me to give
birth to you" Ann laughed. Ann then pulled some more on the rope and strained
very hard at the same time. Jim started sliding out very very fast. Jim was so slick
with all the mucus, that once his shoulders were out, Ann had done all the stretching
needed, and it only took a second push to pop Jim out.

Jim had seen pictures of women having vaginal deliveries and how the infant's
body finally pops out in about a second. Once Jim's shoulders were out he did that
same thing. It seemed to him like he just squirted out like he had seen in videos of
infants being born. Ann just screamed in joy as she had another giant orgasm just
as Jim squirted out of her. The orgasm lasted an extremely long time, as Jim lay
with his mucus covered body on the slick mat between Ann's legs. Both Jim and
Ann were in a state of bliss.

Ann exclaimed, "I must have had ten orgasms while you were inside me!"

Jim joked, "Mine were great also, but I am sorry that I am not like 'some women'
that can have 'ten' in one hour!" then reflected, "This trip inside you was much
greater for me than the last one! I love you greater than life itself!"

Ann confirmed this with, "Jim I would never give you up if you will have me."
Ann wiped and even licked the slick wet mucus off Jim. She finished cleaning his
slick naked body with a towel and said, "Now you are my baby and I love cleaning
you off." She placed him on her lower belly and just stared at him like a mother
viewing her newborn child.

As Jim lay there in amazement he had many thoughts. He thought about this size
analogy and how other ladies that gave birth to a 7 pound baby, and who weighed
140 pounds, would be 20 times their newborn's size. He thought about how they
would just hold and admire their newborn on their belly -- after delivery. That
would be the same size difference that his little body held in relation to Ann's
huge body. He remembered how he read about the other lady who had her whole infant
inside her vagina -- and how she too might hold her infant the same way that Ann
held him.

Jim smiled and said "Ann, my wildest dreams have been answered. There is no end
to my love for you. Better yet, my lifetime quest for a partner has ended. You: are
that partner! I will do anything for you. I did not tell you earlier, but I inherited a
small fortune so we do not have to work. We can just be married and live like this
the rest of our lives. Will you marry me!"

At first Ann said nothing, while Jim held his breath, and then finally she said,
"I thought you would never ask!" then screamed, "YES!" She pulled up Jim to her
chest -- encasing him between her soft warm breasts. Ann's huge soft mouth and
lips began spreading open widely -- wider than ever -- for a wet kiss. Her soft deep
mouth began sliding back and forth -- completely sliding over Jim's whole lower face,
his mouth, and even his nose. Little Jim loved it when Ann kissed him this way.
They both lay there in total ecstasy.

Epilogue:

I attended Jim and Ann's marriage ceremony at their big house and besides the
minister, I was the only other one in attendance. They were both only children
and had no close relatives to invite. It seemed strange with just me there in that
big house for their ceremony. They seemed in complete bliss -- and now I know
why.

It has been a year since Jim related the above account to me. It is two years now
since their marriage. Yesterday I went by their house. Little Jim is extremely happy
and so is his huge wife Ann. Their Love seems to me to be even stronger. I noticed
all the doors had been widened, and there were no chairs -- just many couches. I
had to make a trip to a bathroom, by going through their master bedroom. I noticed
a long roll of rubber hose with adhesive tape wrapped around one end just hanging
there in the bathroom. It was looped over a towel hanger. When I came back out of
the bathroom into Jim's biggest huge bedroom I noticed there was a specially made
bed and mattress -- larger than any I had ever seen -- and it was made up beautifully.
Beside the bed on the huge floor was a very large clean and colorful blanket. Against
the wall and below the big blanket was a large mirror pointed a little downward.
Beneath it sat a low narrow platform covered with a clear plastic cover. A large eye
hook was mounted into the wall near where the little platform was sitting. The eye
hook had a pulley hanging from it, but I saw no rope. Along side one wall were two
large attractive sawhorses covered with heavy leather padding.

I never mentioned to Jim that I knew what all these things were used for!

Ann told me she never left the house and that Jim was so good to her, that he
brought her everything in life she wanted! Jim and Ann never worked another
day after their marriage. I never got Jim drunk again, and he never mentioned details
of his or Ann's sex life to me again.

I know that Jim was so drunk when he related this to me that he does not remember
telling it to me. I am now writing this account for my personal record. I hope Jim
never finds out he told me this story relating some of his most intimate moments.

Jim's great pleasure and the erotic adventure he described has played on my mind.
Sometimes when I visit Jim's home Ann will slowly rub her huge hand over the top
of my bald head as though she is studying it. Ann told me, "You have such a cute
little bald head." She even told me she loved bald heads once when Jim was not
around. Knowing what I do, I suspicion she fantasizes about what she would like to
do with my slick bald head! When I visit Jim's home, if Jim is not in the room, she
sometimes gently rubs her huge hand over my bald head as though it gives her erotic
thoughts.

I catch myself thinking about huge vaginas but then realize with my big size, I could
never do what Jim has done.

Out of the blue, Jim recently asked me, "Have you ever had sex in a group? I heard it
was fun!"

I said, "No, but I might like it." I plan to follow up on that line of Jim's conversation!
So far I have not told Jim I am beginning to fantasize about huge vaginas.

When I think back about how Jim told me Ann had nine and a half more inches depth
inside her huge vagina -- even with Jim fully inside her -- I develop fantasies about
this myself. I occasionally wish Jim would bring up the subject again. The next time he
mentions group sex, I plan to tell him about my thoughts.

I measured today and found that my head is nine inches tall from it's top to my neck.
In my fantasy I tell myself that with Ann's huge size; we just might have that
'group sex'!

Jim and Ann might agree to let my head come inside Ann, for a pleasant visit with:

My Friend Jim!

Edgar W.

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: