english sex story - Meaningless Masturbation?

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
jasmeet
Silver Member

Re: english sex story - Meaningless Masturbation?

Unread post by jasmeet » 23 Dec 2016 11:51

Ellie looked at her feet, crestfallen, "I can't Josh. I've got to tell Rick I'm breaking up with him. It wouldn't be fair otherwise."

The explanation tore at Josh's heart. As far as he knew, it was a meaningless excuse -- Ellie was never going to break up with Rick. He struggled to control his voice, but very carefully said, "I'm not going to be some cheap source of amusement for you Ellie."

"You're not Josh, you're really not," Ellie said. A tear appeared in the corner of her eye as she tried to contain her emotions.

"I'm sorry Ellie. I made a promise to myself," Josh said. Taking a deep breath, he added, "I don't believe you're going to break up with Rick."

"I am. Really I am," Ellie said. Josh just stared at her coldly.

Ellie was resigned now, but she tried to make herself sound cheerful, "We're still friends aren't we? I had such a great time tonight."

"Yes, Ellie. But I want to know where I stand. If you keep on dating Rick we can still be friends, but I don't want to be some toy you keep on hand for when you're bored."

There was so much more Ellie wanted to say, but she didn't know how to. She was sure now Josh was the one she wanted, but she knew nothing she could say would make him believe her as long as she was still with Rick. Worst of all, Ellie wasn't sure how Josh felt any more. Now she'd messed him around, would he still be interested in her if she was single? Or had she burned him too badly?

She thought about having one last try at explaining her true feelings to Josh, but she didn't know what to say that would make him trust her. With a heavy heart, Ellie said, "I'm sorry Josh. Goodnight."

Josh went to his room and closed the door behind him. Ellie stood in the corridor for a moment longer waiting to see if he'd change his mind. When nothing happened, she went to her own room and fell on the bed. With nobody to watch her, Ellie started to cry. All of her plans had come to nothing.

Ellie knew she'd fucked things up badly. Josh was right, she had simply assumed he would want to play with her on her own terms, with no regard for his feelings. She lay in bed, unable to sleep. It seemed so much easier to lie and stare at the ceiling and wonder how she'd got everything so wrong. She didn't want to wait any longer to put things right. Eventually her thoughts clarified. There was only one thing she could do, and the sooner it happened the better.

At six the first hint of morning appeared in the sky. Ellie was restless, and knew she wouldn't sleep any more. She got up -- she'd made her decision, and there was no sense in waiting. The house was cold this early in the morning, and Ellie shivered as she washed. It didn't matter. The only thing that mattered was sorting out the mess she was in. She forced herself to eat a bowl of cornflakes, but she stood up to eat, leaning against the kitchen sink as she stared out of the window at the gray sky. Ten minutes later she was in her car, heading for the motorway.

It was late when Ellie returned. Her bag bumped against the steps and the wooden clunk of the front door sounded loud as she pulled it closed, but the house was completely still. All the lights were off, and the door to Josh's room was shut. It had been a long day, and she was tempted to go and hide in her bed. Another part of her was too keyed up to sleep. She had a plan and wanted to put it into action.

A shower was the first thing she needed -- a chance to wash away the travel grime, and wake herself up. When she finished she toweled her hair dry, staring at herself and her new haircut in the mirror as she did so. The day had been stressful, and she needed to keep calm. Brushing her hair steadied her nerves, but it was difficult to forget that her life had already changed forever earlier that day. After a while Ellie realized she was making excuses and put the hairbrush down. It was time to confront Josh.

The door to Josh's room creaked open, letting in the pale orange glow of a streetlight, leaking in through the window at the end of the hall. Ellie stood in the doorway, squinting through the gloom, trying to make out whether Josh was awake. She was wearing a loose fitting tee-shirt and a pair of panties, but nothing else. When Josh stirred she walked into his room and sat on the end of his bed.

Josh's voice was groggy and sleep-slurred, "Ellie, is that you?"

"Yes," she replied, "I want to talk."

"What about?" Josh replied, pulling himself up in bed as he spoke.

Ellie didn't speak immediately. Instead she moved onto the bed and sat down, straddling Josh's legs, facing him. She took one look at Josh, to make sure she had his attention, then pulled her tee-shirt over her head. When she did speak, all she said was, "Us. I want to talk about us."

Josh stared at Ellie. She looked him in the eye, holding his gaze. There was a moment of silence -- neither of them were quite sure what to say. Ellie glanced down at her body, letting Josh's gaze follow hers to her breasts. She flexed her back, making her boobs wobble on her chest, ever so slightly. When she was confident she had Josh's full attention, Ellie cupped the rounded globes of her breasts in her hands and squeezed them together. Josh stared back at her, transfixed, unable to speak.

"I know you think we shouldn't do this Josh, but I've been thinking about it all week," Ellie said. She paused and let her hands fall from her breasts, then continued, "I've been thinking about you all week."

"But..." Josh started to speak, but Ellie cut him off.

"Everything you said last night is true. It was wrong of me do what I did behind Rick's back, and it was wrong of me to treat you the way I did."

Ellie placed her hand on the bedclothes, at the point where Josh's legs met. She squeezed the mound formed by Josh's groin, then continued to speak, "I know you like me."

Josh nodded. He couldn't take his eyes off Ellie. She was beautiful, and very sexy. Even through the bedclothes, the touch of her hand on his penis excited him. He felt himself harden, and he felt Ellie grip his cock more firmly. Nothing had changed -- his earlier resolution to resist Ellie still applied, but with Ellie sat on his legs, naked apart from a pair of skimpy panties, he didn't dare say anything.

"I know you like me," Ellie repeated herself. She spoke again, pulling at the bedclothes at the same time, "And I know you want this."

With the sheets pulled back, Josh's body was exposed beneath Ellie. She let her eyes roam over Josh, admiring his naked figure, then moved her hand back to his cock. It had already firmed up while they'd been speaking, but now he was fully naked Ellie was able to hold it properly and jerk it hard. After two or three quick strokes, Josh was rock solid between Ellie's fingers.

"I love holding your cock," Ellie said as her hand moved up and down Josh's penis, "It's so hard, but the skin feels so soft."

There was nothing Josh could say, and anyway, he wasn't capable of gathering his thoughts to make a coherent sentence. The sensation of being masturbated by Ellie was simply too good. A soft, involuntary growl of pent-up frustration escaped Josh's lips as he abandoned his earlier resistance and lay back on the bed.

For a few minutes Ellie concentrated on satisfying Josh, pumping at his shaft until he was throbbing in her hands. Ellie didn't want Josh to cum just yet, and when the first drops of pre-cum oozed from the head of his penis she slowed down the pace of her jerking. Josh looked up at Ellie, trying to work out what she was doing.

"I liked it when we did each other," Ellie said, "I need to get off too."

In response, Josh tried to get up onto his elbows, but Ellie pushed him back down.

"No. Stay there," Ellie said.

Josh watched as Ellie stood on the bed and shimmied her panties off her hips, before kicking them to the floor. When she was naked, she sat back down and straddled Josh's legs again.

There was something different about Ellie. It took Josh a second to notice it, but when Ellie raised herself onto her knees, Josh did a double take, and said. "Your pussy."

When Josh last saw Ellie's body, her mons had been covered with the wavy brown bush of her pubic hair. Now it was completely smooth. Ellie's excitement was clearly visible -- her hairless labia were spread wide, revealing the slick, crimson surface of her vulva, and the delicate folds of her inner lips and clitoris. It was obvious that Ellie was already wet, and very turned on.

Ellie smiled at Josh and said, "I did it yesterday. I wanted to show you last night."

Josh looked up at Ellie and said with a note of regret, "I wish I'd seen it last night. I like it."

"I can tell," Ellie replied, with a grin forming at the corners of her mouth, "I just felt your cock throb in my hand."

"Can I touch you?" Josh asked, extending his hand towards Ellie's pussy.

Ellie's response surprised Josh. Instead of letting him touch her, she shuffled forwards, until her labia were directly above Josh's cock. Her grip on his shaft tightened, and she angled his rock hard penis until his knob grazed against her clit. A shudder went through Ellie's body as the swollen cockhead made contact with her pussy. Josh looked up, with an expression of shock on his face.

"It's still masturbation, right? If it doesn't go inside me?" Ellie asked.

"I guess so," Josh said, nodding uncertainly. The hesitation in his voice was obvious.

"I think so," Ellie said, and right away, she began to use Josh's cock like a dildo, rubbing it against her clit to stimulate herself.

As she used Josh's cock on her clit, Ellie's hand slid up and down his shaft, masturbating him at the same time. The sensation was good for both of them. It was intensely exciting -- the most extreme form of mutual masturbation possible. Very quickly, Josh's cockhead was slathered in Ellie's juices, and both of them were gasping, on the brink of cumming.

Right at the point where Josh thought he couldn't hold on any longer, Ellie stopped. She paused, waiting for Josh to register that this wasn't some momentary lull in the action.

When she had Josh's full attention, Ellie twisted Josh's cock, angling it so the head was between her labia, "If this went any further, we'd be fucking, yeah?"

Josh nodded, wondering where this was going.

"We can't fuck though can we?" Ellie asked.

This time Josh shook his head, confused.

"I skipped lectures today," Ellie said.

"What?" Josh said, puzzled by the turn the conversation had taken.

"I went back to Rick's. And I came back on the train. That's why I was so late home."

"Did your car break down?" Josh asked, dumbly.

Ellie slid her hand down Josh's cock, and felt him buck beneath her. When she spoke, the words came out slowly, "I left it there. It was Rick's. He paid for it. If I left him, it wouldn't be right to keep it."

Josh felt his cock move in Ellie's hand. It pushed against her clit, then slid down, until the head was nestled between her labia again. Ellie sat down, very slightly. The bulbous head of Josh's cock was hidden inside her now.

"I left Rick," Ellie said, then, more words came out in a rush, "I went back, and I told him I wasn't happy anymore, and we argued, and he shouted at me and told me I was ungrateful, and I said I needed someone I had more in common with."

Ellie stopped talking, and for a moment there was silence.

"I told him I wanted you."

Josh stared at Ellie, open mouthed, "Are you serious?"

"Yes," Ellie said.

She looked down at Josh's cock in her hand. She let go of it, and let her weight fall down onto Josh. In that one movement she was impaled on Josh's cock, and she let out a gasp as the sensation of it filling her pulsed out from her pussy. Intuitively, Josh bucked back into Ellie, and she gyrated her pelvis, feeling Josh move inside her.

"Go on Josh, fuck me," Ellie said.

Josh fucked Ellie until he came inside her, flooding her pussy with his semen as she screamed with the release of her orgasm. They'd been so close to cumming, they didn't last long that first time, but from the moment Ellie collapsed onto Josh, they kissed, passionately and deeply, and later, when they'd recovered, they had sex again, and again, exploring each other's bodies, relishing every moment of their new-found intimacy.

In the morning, they woke tangled in each other's arms. They smiled shyly at each other. Josh and Ellie were a couple now. Automatically, Ellie's hand reached for Josh's cock and she said to him. "Use your fingers on me, like we did before. I'll always need to feel you touch me."

They kissed, and moved closer, reaching for each other's bodies. Sex? Masturbation? It didn't matter anymore. Now they were together the distinction was meaningless.