Two In One Is Not Just A Cake

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
sexy
Platinum Member

Two In One Is Not Just A Cake

Unread post by sexy » 23 Jul 2015 14:26

I am Raj, a professional engineer. I was working in a multinational company in Jaipur. This incident took place some years ago. I have a good physic and am reasonably good looking. My friend and colleague Anil, was a smart 33 years young chap and a very close friend of mine. Anil had athletic body and did regular exercises. He was then and is very handsome Punjabi.

We are of almost the same age. We were working in the same department in one company in Jaipur and were together for some years, after which, he joined another company in the same town. However, our friendship and through that the friendship of our families grew daily. Anil was naughty by nature and so was I.

Many times we enjoyed sexy jokes and we even joked about each other's wife, though in a very light vein. Anil's wife Anita was very attractive.

Rather on slightly plump side, she was full of curves in the right place and I always admired her fully endowed body. I could not but stare at her lush breasts, whenever an opportunity existed.

Seeing her breasts, I could just barely control my desire for her. However, Anil described her as a dull woman, who was no longer interested in sex. They had been married for the last 8 years. Now she would have sex only to oblige and satisfy Anil's sexual desires as is her duty.

My opinion about my wife was not much different. However, at some point I felt that Anil was unable to arouse Anita any longer after the initial elopement charms faded off. I thought that women get tired of house hold chores, looking after babies, taking care of in laws' whims and fancies, breaking head with servants and maids, attending to two rings (phone and doorbell) and after all that, also tolerate stud of a husband who wakes her up in the middle of the night and demands more labour from her.

It is natural that after marriage and undergoing all the strain, women are bound to lose interest in sex. There is need to allow her to spend some time on her own and allow her to have her way once in a while. There is need to make her feel that she is important and is worthy of attraction and not just attention.

I knew and Anil also told me that he came to our house many times in my absence and tried discreetly to flirt with my wife Neena by offering various temptations such as offer to take her to cinema or dinner or presenting gifts etc. I suspected that he might have been successful to the extent of hugging her or squeezing her breasts occasionally through her blouse or even kissing her with some mild force.

But I knew that for Anil, Neena proved to be a tough customer and would not be swayed by such hollow temptations in going further. However, I knew that Neena was attracted by Anil very much. She would sing praises of Anil many times. She would tell me how well he spoke with her or how well he played with our children, or gifts he gave to her or children etc. she would even compare her favorite actor with Anil.

I felt that she resisted his moves only because she had a very strong sense of loyalty and responsibility. She would never betray my trust. Otherwise, I thought she might have very much liked to be seduced by Anil.

When Anil was away on official tours out of town, many times Anita called me up on phone to ask me to fix up something or the other in her house. I was good at fixing up mechanical and electrical appliances and knew a little bit about electrical circuitry. Once a fan broke down, some other time there was TV problem etc. Anil had asked her that she could call me to the house to fix these things only late in the evening; say at about 8 to 9 pm. He felt that during the day I had to attend the office, but in the evening I would be comparatively free so that my office work would not be disturbed.

I was always pleased to receive such a message and gladly obliged her. After the work in her house was finished, she would make me sit and offer some cold drink or snacks or sometimes dinner and we would talk about many things here and there. Anil was poor in mechanical or electrical jobs and appreciated my helping his wife in his absence. Even when Anil was at home, Anita would call me for small problems, which I fixed up. Afterwards, Anil, Anita and I would sit and do small talks; many times ending up with talking of our sexual life or experiences or crack sexy jokes all in lighter vein.

Anil never hesitated in sexually playing with Anita's body in my presence. He would kiss her or touch her breasts or press her thighs even when I was present. Sometimes he would say, "See Raj, Anita never sleeps without her clothes on. When I feel like having sex, she does not respond to my pleadings in the night. When Anil said such things, Anita merely raised her eyebrows in protest but did not say anything or did not stop Anil. In such casual conversations, I would also tell them about my wife's lack of interest in sex.

When I would talk about Neena's lack of interest in sex, Anita would jump to Neena's rescue; saying, "You men are always thinking of sex. We women have a lot of work to do in the house, looking after the house, children, father in law, mother in law and on top of you; husbands. How can we conserve enough energy after the whole day's work to fulfill your desires in the night?" Our chat would go on such and other topics till late in the night.

I felt that there was a small stream of attraction running between me and Anita. This, I felt as, on many occasions; when we were sharing a joke or some funny situation, out of excitement, I would poke her in the ribs or pinch her cheeks, bottom or waist and sometimes even hug her. However, she would take it sportingly and never expressed her disapproval.

I had noticed that many times Anita would pass me in such a way that her protruding breasts would touch or brush with my elbows or chest or arms. I suspected that many times this could have been deliberate. However, I could not be sure. I was taken in by Anita's charms, grace and physique. I particularly could barely resist her breasts. I had squeezed them liberally and fucked her many times in my dreams.

Once when I was alone with Anita in her house, I stopped her in the kitchen and hugged her from behind and pressed my cock into her from behind. She was wearing a gown. I wanted to kiss her and press her generous boobs. Anita quietly looked behind at me and did not say anything. She perhaps wanted me to move further, kiss her and do what I wanted. However, she kept quiet and I restrained myself and developed cold feet. I released her fearing negative reaction from Anita and also keeping in mind the fact that my behavior would not be proper as her husband's friend in his absence.

MONDAY EVENING:

It was Anita's birthday. I got a phone call from Anil that I and Neena were invited to their house for a small party. Anil specifically mentioned that we must be there before 6 pm as he had to catch a train to go on tour to Bhilwara town the same day at 9 pm. It was Monday. We got ready and started off to their house and reached there just before 6 pm. Anil and Anita were waiting for us to cut the cake. Anil called us and Anita was ready to cut the cake. There were just four of us.

After the cake cutting and eating we sat in the drawing room, when I told Anil that this party is not acceptable. There should be a proper party; just cutting the cake will not absolve them of their liability. Anil said, "We are planning to have a party on the Saturday when I hope to be back from my tour." Hearing this; Neena's face fell. She said that she will not be there the next Saturday as she is scheduled to leave for her parents' house on Thursday.

I and Anita talked for a while and then I saw that Anil and Neena were engaged in deep conversation in another room. After some time they emerged from the room and sat down in front of us. I inquired through my raised eye brows. Anita had a baby daughter 6 months old. She and Anil went to attend to her. I asked Neena, "Anything wrong?" She replied saying everything was ok.

WEDNESDAY EVENING.

"How will I live without you for seven whole days?" I asked Neena; when we retired to our bedroom after all the packing etc. She was quite emotional as I took her in my arms. It was about 10 pm and our children had gone to sleep. Early in the morning next day; Neena was to leave for her home town in Gujarat for about 10 days. She controlled her tears and with some mock tone of jealousy and said, "I know you will manage very well with Anita."

It was true that I did go to their house occasionally when Anita called me during Anil's absence or even when Anil was in the house to fix up small things. Their house was slightly away from other houses and no help was easily available. I would fix their small problems such as lights, plumbing and such things occasionally.

"Oh! Come on!!" I said, squeezing her in my embrace. "You are making mountain out of nothing. I have never done anything; just helped them, whenever they had a problem."

"I know dear, I was just joking." Replied Neena; releasing herself from my embrace.

"You will be well looked after in my absence. I know that." Said Neena; tidying her saree. I took her again in my arms and said, "You are going away for more than a week. Why not we have our last MAZA today?" ('MAZA' was a code word between us for having sex.).

"You men have only one thing in your mind. Maza, Maza and Maza all the time." she said resignedly and added, "OK". She announced her acceptance under protest; as if I was going to torture her. I said, "You are talking as if I was going to rape you."

She replied "No, Baba, it's not that and you know it also. I was just joking." I pulled her near me and bent to kiss her on the lips. She was in my arms on the bed. I inserted my arm inside her blouse and felt her silk smooth breasts. I picked one of her nipples in between my two fingers and started playing with it. With the other hand I unbuttoned her blouse from the back. She placed her one hand in my lap and was playing with my half aroused cock over my pajamas.

She said, "This has not yet woken up. Why don't you just let him rest?" When I pinched her nipple in my fingers, she jerked and untied the strings on my pajama and released my Long John. By then it had become erect. She played with it very lovingly; as she only knew how. She pulled down my pajama with my help and started playing with my testiles so lovingly and delicately that was perhaps her most secret weapon to conquer me or any male for that matter.

By now I was leaking out pre-cum. I gradually removed her blouse and bra and pop came out her lovely sweet and pronounced water melons. I used both my palms to the full to contain those lovely globes in them. They were floating in my palms almost over flowing out of my palms. I rotated my index finger around her areolas. There were goose pimples growing up because of her excitement on her areolas. I kept on rotating my fingers on the sensitive part of her areolas occasionally pinching her nipples.

I bent down and started sucking her nipples and breasts. She has the smoothest breasts I have ever seen or experienced. I felt as if my hands would just slip down. I sucked so hard that half of her one of her breasts was inside my mouth. I was choking so very pleasantly. She ried out saying easy, easy! She was moaning.

I pulled down my pajama and after that her petticoat and panty. I also pulled up her bra. We slept side by side facing each other. I took her completely in my arms. We were just two bodies stuck together. I wrapped my arms below her arm pits around her and wrapped her inside me by enveloping her with my two legs. My legs were wrapping up her lower body including her legs. My now fully erect cock was pressing into her belly. By now she was aroused and kissed me on my chest.

I pulled up her mouth to mine and we were engaged in a deep kiss of love. I pushed my tongue inside her mouth and rotated in her mouth. She was sucking it so lovingly. Suddenly, she wanted to say something and I released her slightly. She said with somewhat shy tone, "You are kissing me like Anil now. You never kissed me before; like that." I also said in a light tone, "Tell me Neena, honestly; do you think I do something better than Anil?"

She stopped suddenly and tried to detect if there was any jealousy in my tone. I continued. "Neena, really, I am not jealous; but I want to know as a lover, am I comparable in at least one way to Anil?" Neena paused to think for an appropriate answer and after a few seconds gap said, "I think you should ask Anita this." I was surprised.

"Where does Anita come in this? How the hell does she know? I did not have any sexual intercourse with her" I felt offended. I asked her, "Neena tell me really. Do you think, I and Anita are having sex secretly?"

She replied, "No, I did not at all mean it."

Changing her tone, she said, "But Anita knows Anil better. I have had only one encounter with Anil and that too in a typical situation." How would I Know Anil as a lover?"

I however, felt that I had missed something.

I did not know if it was due to mention of Anil's name or not, but by then Neena was horny. This was an uncommon thing to happen. She made me lie on bed and came on top of me. She does not like to take my cock in her mouth generally. Today appeared to be an exception. She sat down on my chest with her back to me and took my cock in her hands and was shaking it lovingly. She pampered my balls in her hands and massaged them in a typical Neena trademark way. She then bent down, stretched herself on me and started licking my cock with her tongue.

She took the head in her mouth and was rotating her tongue around it for quite a while. I was bearing her weight and smelling her wet pussy. I extended my tongue and inserted it into her pussy, which was just above my mouth. She took half of my cock into her mouth and gave an excellent blow job.

It was my turn now. I knew that her biggest weak point is finger fucking. In order to make her hornier, I first pampered her clitoris and started finger fucking her. I inserted my two fingers in her cunt hole and started to lovingly rub her clitoris and upper internal walls of her cunt. She suddenly jumped as soon as I inserted my fingers. After that last threesome with Anil, I then knew that she can be aroused to extremes if given sufficient treatment. She was now getting charged and aroused. She started begging me. "Raj, come on top of me. Please fuck me. I am very horny, put it in, I want you."

I told her, "No, I want you to come on top of me."

I knew after that experience of threesome with Anil that she gets highly aroused when she is on top rather than the other way. Of course, in this position, she has to exercise much more. She came on top of me. Her breasts were hanging just above my mouth. I caught one of her breasts into my mouth and sucked harder on it as she started pumping her cunt hole onto my cock. I also knew that sucking her breasts arouses her tremendously. As I sucked her breasts, she got more and more aroused.

sexy
Platinum Member

Re: Two In One Is Not Just A Cake

Unread post by sexy » 23 Jul 2015 14:27

I was not only fully erect but was hard as a rock. She took my shaft all in. we were having sex after about a week. She was pumping me faster now. I was sucking on her breasts, biting them occasionally and particularly chewing lightly her nipples now and then. I could experience twitching of her cunt gripping my cock at certain frequency. This experience was exhilarating.

She was pumping faster. She started crying "Raj!!! I am about to burst!!!! I am coming!!! AAHHHH!!!!!!

I was also about to explode. I knew that she was well protected. We could not afford another baby. I cried out, "Neena. I am also coming in you.!!!!! I am just coming!!!!" She said, "Raj, come into me!!!!! pump your juices into me please!!!!!" and I burst into her with what felt to me like a big bang. Neena fell on me muttering Raj!!!! AHHHHH!!!!! OOOOOHHHH!!!!!" and sigh!!!! She was a lump of flesh on me. She kissed me deep on the lips. I let her remain on top of me for almost a minute, leaving my cock inside her pussy with mine and her juices dripping on my tummy.

She slid down sideways and disengaged herself from me. She then sat and wiped all dripped cum clean went to washroom, cleaned and dressed herself and fell off to sleep in my arms. Later on I dressed up also and drifted off to sleep.

The next day, as the train to Ahmedabad was to depart; she had tears in her eyes. She was emotional. She told me, "Raj, please visit Anil's house; when you feel lonely or hungry. I have told Anita to give you something to eat, if you are hungry. When I talked to Anil about my going for a week, he told me that he and Anita in particular will look after you in the same way as I look after you. He told me not to worry about you."

I pacified her and assured her, "Neena, please be assured, I shall look after myself and will call you every day to report to you everything. You please look after yourself and the children." As I was pecking my daughter and son, the train sounded the whistle and started. I waved her bye.

WHAT HAPPENED ON FRIDAY EVENING (AS NARRATED BY ANIL)

I and Anita had just finished their dinner. Our daughter was crying. The daughter had not slept for quite some time and was probably hungry. Anita just lifted her blouse and started breast feeding the baby. I always got mesmerized looking at Anita's breasts. She had plum breasts full of milk. However, they were round and firm.

I never got tired of loving those lovely breasts. Many times I told Anita, "I envy our baby. She has free access to your lovely globes. All she has to do is to cry a little and you push those lovely globes into her mouth. Anita laughingly always, replied, "She is a baby. My milk is her right. Any amount of crying. You will not get my milk."

After sometime when Anita returned from our bedroom after putting our daughter to sleep; I slid near her on the sofa and took her in my arms. Extending my arms to one of her breasts, I fondled her breast in my palm and said, "I want to cry." She laughed and replied, "Why don't you? If you do that then I may make an exception." I pulled Anita in my Arms and quickly unbuttoned her blouse. She was not wearing a bra. Her blouse was wet with the milk she just fed her baby. I made her lie on bed and kissed her breasts and started sucking her breasts. Her breast was full of milk and soon I had her milk in my mouth. I was drinking her milk like a baby. I loved it. Anita could not control her laughter.

I lifted the hem of her petticoat upward and uncovered her panty. I massaged her vagina mound over her panty and felt that her panty became wet. She held my hand, which was inserted into her panty and was pampering her vaginal mound. Anita removed my hand from under her petticoat and said, "Anil, don't harass me here in the drawing room. Let us go to bedroom."

In the bedroom I removed her night dress and quickly undid her petticoat and panty. Anita removed her blouse. She was standing in the bedroom in front of me, like a naked Goddess. We both lay in bed kissing, in each others' arms. I squeezed anita's ass cheeks and pinched them in ecstasy. Anita held my long cock and was sliding her fingers over its pre-cum. I brought my head to her breasts. I got on the job instantaneously.

That should have given Anita the boost she badly needed. It looked to me that Anita was not really in the mood to have sex then; but she realized that I was not going to let her go. I started finger fucking Anita. I sensed that she was still not in the mood. I understood that today my dear wife needs an additional stimulant as she was tired after house work and attending to her baby. I knew one trick that always works. I casually dropped Raj's name saying "Poor Raj, what he must be doing now? Neena is now away for almost 10 days! How will he manage without her? I know that he loves Neena so much and they fuck almost daily. Poor chap, must be masturbating right now." Hearing Raj's name, Anita got electrified. She squeezed my cock, which was then in her hands as a mild current passed through her. She was eager that I should continue talking about Raj.

She said, "Don't ridicule poor Raj. What happens to you when I am away? Does he ridicule you? You should support Raj. Why don't we call him to our house? I remember you telling me that they supported you, when I was away. May be if you agree, we shall tease him sexually. I will let you play with me in his presence and we could have some fun.

You told me that when I was away you three got together and had erotic outing on the day of Holi? I could see that Anita was energized and coming into real mood. She started shagging my cock and said in a pleading tone, "I love you darling. Will you tell me what happened when you went to that Holi program? I promise you I will not get mad, if you told me the truth, even if you did something bad!"

I know Anita. When she wants something, she knows how to get it. She made me lie down on bed and climbed on top of me. She bent down, kissed me deeply, said, "Anil, I love you so much" and untied knot of my lungi and pulled it down and uncovered my cock. She raised her petticoat and gradually inserted her cock into her love hole.

She started raising and lowering herself; fucking me up and down. She made slow reciprocating motion. It was so arousing. I knew that I hit a raw nerve in her and now she was hitting my raw nerves. I knew that now she will not rest till she finds out all about our adventure on the Holi night. She said, "Anil I love feeling you deep inside me and I love your long fucking cock. I want to take it all in. Simultaneously I want to hear all about your adventure." Her hanging full breasts were so inviting. Poor me; I had to surrender. When these women use their ultimate weapon, poor men are like a goat in front of a hungry lion. There was nothing I could do. I had to tell Anita what had happened on the night of Holi.

I had earlier dropped mild and vague hints about the threesome I had with Raj and Neena. I wanted her to be ready to hear the truth so that we do not have an explosive situation. At the same time, I did not want to hide this from Anita. Since she promised me that she will not shout even if I had done something highly unethical, I realized that she was now ready to hear the truth and that in all likely hood she already had guessed what might have happened on the night of Holi. I knew that I had to present the facts in an acceptable manner. I then told Anita, "Do you know that Raj and Neena have saved me from a certain disaster just a few days back?"

Anita narrowed her eyebrows in puzzlement and looked at me inquiringly. I continued, "I had a very heated argument with my manager boss some weeks back, just before you left for Delhi during Holi. The argument reached a stage, where he asked me to submit my resignation."

Anita was shocked to hear this, she asked, "Oh God! How did this happen? I am not at all aware about this. Why didn't you tell me? She was concerned. "What happened then?" she asked in low tone.

Anil said, "Look, at that time, you were in a good mood and looking after our baby and all that. You were going to your parents in a happy mood. I did not want you to go with worries on your mind or get worried and cancel your trip. I didn't tell you because I did not want you to be disturbed. It was just unfortunate that at the peak of this, when I was highly disturbed; you had to go away to Delhi. However, like a real soul mate, Neena realized that I was under tension and Raj and Neena asked me to confide in them and tell them of the whole situation. Raj, after understanding my problem; spoke to the Executive Director of his company; who offered me a job in his company.

After having the job proposal, I then submitted my resignation to my GM. I was called by my G.M. He tore away my resignation and gave me a good increment and also assured me of a promotion. He severely scolded my senior for mistreating me and made him to offer his apology to me."

Anita knew about promotion and increment but was not aware of the background development; she was emotionally moved. She said, "Anil, now I realize why you told me the other day that Raj and Neena were your pillars of strength. At that time I did not know the reference. Now I know." Looking at me straight in the eyes she said, "Anil, I know saying thank you is not enough. If they did all these things for you, what have we done for them?" I was equally emotional.

I told Anita, "Anita not just this; they did so much more for me. Raj and Neena, in my times of grave difficulty and in your absence; boosted me so much physically and emotionally. Anita, I have to tell you something important. I have not told you about it earlier; because I thought I shall tell you of the incident at the right time. I think that the time is now."

Anita looked down at me inquiringly with some anxiety. I continued in the same serious tone "I told Raj and Neena about the situation where I was to lose my job. I was so depressed at that time and was on the point of breaking down. At that time you had gone out and I had no one to confide in. That night Raj came to my rescue. He and Neena both consoled me and Raj talked about the possibility of my job in his company. When I was still depressed, upset and was inconsolable to the point of breakdown; He and Neena perhaps wanted to give me physical and emotional support to make me stronger and not get overpowered by my worries.

Raj perhaps thought that the only thing that would make me forget my worries and thus prevent me from breaking down was to engage me in sexual action. To make me focus on sex rather than the worry of losing my job; Raj made Neena sleep between me and Raj. He prevailed upon Neena to have sex with me. subsequently; I and Raj both together made love to Neena in this bedroom. I admit that I had sex with Neena, of course with Raj's approval and participation.

Anita, I am so sorry if I have hurt your feelings. I was just so depressed and emotionally down and Neena gave me that emotional support, which only a woman can give in such times and Raj was fully supporting me and her. Now that I have told you this, a great burden is off my heart. I am prepared to take any punishment from you that you decide"

I then described the details of sexual action we had. Anita became very erotic hearing the description of how I and Raj fucked Neena and how Neena became so aroused and had massive orgasms one after another. She started pumping my cock into her with feverish pitch and was coming to the point of her orgasm. She was moaning UHHHHhhhh!!!! AAHhhh!! I was also super charged and unable to hold myself remembering how we fucked Neena and how she fucked both of us. Very soon I released my juices into Anita. She also came with the release of her orgasm simultaneously with me. We both embraced each other so closely.

I heaved a sigh of relief for the fact that Anita took all this so sportingly. After some seconds, Anita disengaged herself from me. She took me in her arms. She was overwhelmed. Her throat choked and eyes were full of tears. She said, "I do not blame you at all darling. But I have no words to express my gratitude to Raj and Neena. They supported you so much in one of your worst moments and they did not even make any show of it at all?

They never made me or you feel that they did you such a big favor? More importantly, Raj offered his wife's most intimate love to you; which all husbands only want for themselves. That he asked his wife to surrender fully to you is an act of great friendship and extra ordinary courage. I do not think any Indian husband, who loves his wife so much would ever be ready to do this. I know Raj and I know how much possessive he is about Neena. I cannot understand how we can reciprocate such a generous act."

I was quiet and thoughtful for a while. Then I said, "Anita, we can reciprocate it partly, if you do not oppose it" Anita said, "Why should I oppose? Tell me what is on your mind." I said, "I have a plan" and I went to sleep without elaborating further.

SATURDAY EVENING: (AS NARRATED BY RAJ)

This incident happened two days after Neena had left for Gujarat. Anil had phoned requesting that I should be at his house by 9 pm. It was Saturday and I was alone. I locked the house and left for Anil's house. When I reached his house, I was surprised to find no one was there except the three of us and the baby, who was sleeping quietly in bedroom. I expected to see a small gathering in celebration of Anita's birthday as promised by Anil. However, I did not see anyone else.

I saw Anil arranging some furniture in the drawing room. He was wearing a Chudidar Sherwani and pyjama. He was looking bright cheerful and quite handsome. There was a cute little cake placed on the table. It was marked "With Love to Anita - Happy Two in One." When I inquired, Anil said, "This cake is a combination of Chocolate and Strawberry, hence it is called two in one. But apart from that, there are two reasons for giving this occasion 'Two In One' tag. Firstly, we are celebrating two occasions today: Anita's birthday and our marriage anniversary." I wanted to ask what the other reason was.

Just then Anita entered the room and said, "Surprise, surprise. Welcome to our chief guest. We are celebrating two occasions today with our two very special guests Raj and Neena. But as Neena is away, we have decided to have her picture here." She took out a colored picture of Neena and placed it on the table. I did not know how the picture got into Anil's house. I guessed that he might have taken it when we had gone out together with Anil to picnics or during my absence. In the picture Neena was smiling and looking gorgeous in her full length saree. The cake was cut and we all ate it remembering how Neena would have enjoyed this.

Anita was dressed in Choli (Blouse) and long Ghaghra (petticoat-Long Skirt). The Ghaghara had flaring bottom. I could see her thighs and bare legs through the semi transparent petticoat. Her large breasts were the centre of attraction for me. She looked stunningly beautiful. I got a little tightness in my crotch seeing her. She had lovely round moon like face with thin bow shaped lips. Her cheeks were full; rather prominent with dimples and chin rather sharp but shapely. Her eyes were comparatively smaller having sharp eyebrows. Her hair was shining, long and dense.

She had left her hair loose. Her neck was long and drooping shoulders. She had bare back dark blue colored blouse exposing her back almost fully, with a string to open it. I had an impulse to go and undo the strings.

Her most attractive feature was her twin towering big breasts. Her breasts were full, round and occupied almost half her front width. I was not able to remove my eyes from her round full and tempting globes. I wished someday I could see them bare and kiss and suck them to my heart's content.

Anita was not thin but not fat. She was tall; almost as tall as Anil and I. She had fuller hips, flat but strong tummy. She had long legs. She had delivered a baby daughter; then six months old and breast fed her in those days. This made her breasts fuller. In spite of the baby; she did not develop any bulging belly. Perhaps she did some yoga exercises. I noticed that her blouse, where her breasts were, was wet. It was obvious that her surplus breast milk had been leaking out of her breasts. She wore no bra as it would interfere with feeding the baby. But I liked her this way.

sexy
Platinum Member

Re: Two In One Is Not Just A Cake

Unread post by sexy » 23 Jul 2015 14:27

There was cry of Anita's daughter from adjacent room. Anil went to look. Anita stood near the sofa and asked me, "What would you like to have; Tea or coffee? I replied, "Why only tea or coffee. You should have said Tea, Coffee, or me?" She looked at me mischievously and said, "OK, here I am. You can eat me." I asked "Do you really mean it?" She blushed, when she found me staring at her body. I could not shift my eyes from her lush breasts. How I wished I could lift them in my palms. I saw Anil joining us after putting the baby to sleep. He asked, "Who wants what?"

Anita said, "Raj does not want tea or coffee. He wants me."

Anil replied without delay, "Raj, if I give her to you, do you promise that you will not ask for anything else as compensation in return?" Faking anger; Anita picked up a small cushion and threw it at Anil and asked, "Am I such a burden on you, loafer?" We all laughed.

Anil said, "Raj, since it is Saturday and there is no body in your house, why don't you stay with us for the night." I was half hoping he would say that. I agreed. It was about 10 pm. Anita said, "I have cooked some things for three of us. You men change and get ready whilst I warm and serve dinner. She went to the bathroom and changed into her night gown. She handed to me Anil's lungi (A white cloth sheet to be wrapped around the waist.) she also gave me his kurta (Like a casual top, somewhat like a shirt).

I removed my formal dress and under wears and changed into Anil's night dress; folding my dress properly. I then placed my removed clothing in a shelf in Anil's bedroom. I was now at ease with myself. After Anita came out, Anil also went to the bathroom to freshen up and change into the similar dress as I had. None of us were in the habit of wearing any undergarments in the night.

I looked at Anita in the night gown, she put on. It was similar as the one Anil gave to Neena, when we were in their house on the night of Holi. It was almost transparent. Through the light, one could see her thighs and legs clearly. Even when she was moving in the room, her movements created ripples in the gown and exposed her naked body under the gown, through the dress. Not only were her breasts visible, even areolas and nipples on each of her breasts were faintly visible.

I could not understand if she wore this dress intentionally to titillate me; or all dresses in her closet were of this type only. Seeing her almost naked body, I was aroused and wanted to grab her in my arms. I had never before seen Anita's body exposed like this..

I and Anil sat on the dining table where, Anil produced a bottle of his favorite whisky and poured some of it into three glasses on the table. I knew that Anita drinks occasionally, but very little. She asked Anil to keep her drink on the dining table. We all sat. Anil raised her glass and surprised me when he said, "Let us drink to my wonderful friend Neena and Raj, who supported us in our worst time." I felt awkward. Anita joined and we all said, "Cheers." We all drank slowly. Later, Anita went into the kitchen.

Soon Anita served dinner for the three of us. It was simple, vegetarian, light meal. We were already half full after eating cake and some snacks before dinner. We all ate the dinner with great relish.

After washing hands and after Anita removed plates etc. and returned to drawing room to join us. I heard Anita's baby crying again. Anil got up and said, I shall see. Perhaps she would have wetted the bed" he left the drawing room leaving me with Anita.

I pushed myself closer to Anita and said, "Let me see your hand." Anita extended her left hand. I took her palm in mine and said, "You have a long life line. You have not fallen seriously ill except once in your teens. However, you have occasional problems with your back and neck. Is that correct?"

Anita was impressed. She asked, "Do you know palmistry?" "A little bit. I also know Acupressure" I said. "I can help you cure some of your ailments through Acupressure." "Really?" asked Anita. I then started finding different spots in her palm. I pressed one spot on the palm and asked her if she was feeling more pain or normal pain. She said it was Ok. I told her this was heart point. Similarly at many points she said ok. However, at two points she cried out as soon as I dug my fingers onto them. I told her, "You have got initial signs of spondylitis. You have problem with your neck and thighs. This can be rectified by massage."

Anita agreed instantly. She said, "I feel extreme pain at times for a short period. It goes away quickly and therefore I do not pay attention. However, of late; the frequency and duration of pain has increased." Anil returning after putting baby to sleep said, "Such ailments must be attended immediately. You must a get a massage from some experienced person."

Looking at me he said, "Raj, I know you are a good masseur. You took some training also. You massage Neena regularly. Do you not? You told me so." I replied, "Yes, I am not bad as a masseur. My mother had a lot of problems with her neck. I worked on her for a month and she was ok. Neena also had fatigue in her thighs. Regular massage for 15 days more or less cured that problem.

Anita said, "I would not like this problem to aggravate. What should I do? Can we start immediately?" I said, "Well, I can do a simple massage now so that you see if it helps you. You do not have to do anything. You just need to lie down and relax."

Anil suggested that we go to the bedroom, it will be cooler there and you can try out the simple massage there. In the bedroom, I sat on the edge of the bed extending my legs across the length of the bed towards Anil and Anita. Anil sat at the other end of the bed and asked Anita to lie down and extend her legs towards me; so that they were close to where I sat. Anita lay resting her head in Anil's lap. I took her legs in my lap. First I attended to the soles of her feet. I pressed my finger pointedly to the critical spots and massaged her toes, ankles and in step or sole of her feet.

This would give her some relief I thought. Then I had to work upwards. I pushed up her gown a little above her ankles and worked on her calf muscles. This process lasted about 15 minutes. I haled and asked Anita if she felt better. She said, "It is a great relief. Till you pressed my legs, I did not realize, how much pain I had. It is much better now. But my thighs are still fatigued. " I said, "Don't worry, that is next on my action plan."

However, she had to raise her gown above her thighs. I felt awkward to ask Anita to raise her gown above her thighs. I looked with some anxiety at Anil. He understood my predicament. He extended his hands and pulled up the hem of Anita's gown to above her thighs. Anita lay a silent spectator. I started feeling her thighs. This was very erotic for me. I saw her shapely thighs naked for the first time. The anaconda in my crotch started gaining in size. The hem of Anita's gown was jumbled upon her tummy and just below her waist; covering her sweet spots but exposing some of it. I could almost see her pubic hair and end of each leg.

I pressed the critical points on her thighs for about three minutes. I then got up and asked her to get up. I asked her how she felt. She was so happy. "I feel better. The low intensity pain has reduced but it is still there." Anil said, "Raj, you have magic in your hands." I saw Anita also getting aroused by the touch of my hands on her thighs. Whenever I touched her thighs, I felt a twitch in her body. She would slightly shift or shudder. She said, "Raj, can you continue this for some more time, if you don't mind?" I said, "Not at all. This has to be done with a low intensity for about 15 to 30 minutes. I can even do it whilst we are talking."

Anil said, "Raj, why don't you also lie down? You can attend to Anita's legs whilst lying down on bed." Anita also stretched herself and lay facing the ceiling between Anil and me. I asked her to turn towards my side. She did. Her legs were in my hands then. My legs stretched till Anita's ears. I pressed Anita's legs and at one time discreetly pinched her thigh. I felt her shudder. Anil could not see our activities because of the dress was hiding my hands.

Anita said after some pause, "Raj, I do not know how we can ever thank you for what you and Neena did for Anil in my absence, when Anil had serious problems with his boss and later in getting his interview arranged with your Director." I replied, "Never say thank you to those whom you love and to those, who love you. Anita, am I right? Do you love me or not?" Anita replied rather hesitatingly, looking in Anil's direction, "Yes, of course. I do love you."

There was some sound in the next room. As I was on the outer edge of the bed, I told Anil and Anita that I shall go and take a look. I got up and went to the next room. As I was going I heard Anil say, "Anita, if you really wish to express your gratitude and love; apart from saying thank you or I love you; you must express it not only by spoken word but also by your actions. See how Neena expressed her solidarity and togetherness. She went out of her way to support me by accepting me physically; having sex with me in such a loving way that I felt as if she wanted to enjoy sex with me. She did not let me feel that she was doing this for me. She did not let me feel that I was an outsider. She gave me so much physical love and enjoyment with co-operation from Raj. In the process, she might also have enjoyed sex with me; because Raj wanted her to. Will you not like to reciprocate the gesture of Neena by offering yourself and your physical intimacy to Raj? Like Raj, I shall also not only support you fully, I shall initiate and participate also." I did not hear what Anita said in reply.

By the time I returned to tell them that it was just a cat, which pushed a tumbler on the table and it fell down. I saw that Anita was in Anil's lap launched between his two legs and she was saying, "Raj is such an attractive person. If you have no objections or reservation, I will happily participate."

I asked Anil, "What is the matter?" Anil replied "Nothing important." Anil was playing with Anita from over the gown in a child like manner. At times he tickled her in the armpits, or he kissed her nose, neck, cheeks. Some other times he slid his palms over her tummy and breasts.

Sometimes he made feeble attempts to insert his hands into Anita's gown. Looking at me; Anita kept on removing his hands from her gown. Anil then bent down and told Anita "Anita, I am feeling highly sexy and aroused. I can resist you. The reason is that I encountered a highly erotic situation whilst I was in Bhilwara town.

I was very curious to know what it was. I asked, "Come on Anil, tell us what did you experience. I was pressing and playing with Anita's thighs. It seemed that Anita was enjoying my touch and looked at me with sweet expressions. At times when I pinched her thigh; she would jerk or shudder. As she was lying fully touching skin to skin intimately with Anil; I suspected that in such situations Anil would have felt the jerks or shudders also. Neither Anita nor Anil gave any indication of this.

Anil said, "You know that I just visited Bhilwara town and stayed there for almost four days. One day before my departure, when I was at a restaurant having my dinner; I met a couple. The restaurant was full and all tables were occupied. They asked me if they could sit on the same table as I was.

I invited them to join me. They were marwaris and the wife was wearing a blouse, which had two patches of darker color circular cloth of about 8 inches diameter stitched; just at the point on each side; where the woman had her breasts." Thus her breasts, which were otherwise also large, were more prominent and attracted attention."

"The husband introduced himself as the owner of the house; a part of which had been converted into a hotel. The hotel was the same as where I was staying. I told him that I was staying in the same hotel in room number nine. Hearing this, the wife appeared more interested in me. I found the wife naughty and rather hot as she kept on looking at me more frequently than what is considered as normal and giving me mischievous smile. I could not understand what she wanted to convey. I guessed she liked me. She appeared to me to be a flirty woman. I also saw that her focus on me was not casual but was for some specific reason. I could not fathom why her interest.

The hotel, where I stayed; was a small hotel but clean and reasonable. One window in my room was always bolted from outside. After I retired to bed, I heard a knock on the window. I went near the window and pushed it. I was surprised to find the window was not bolted from the other side. I kept the window slightly open to see what was happening. I saw the same Marwari wife moving in the house. She was looking at the window all the time. She must have realized that I was watching her. I suspect that it was she, who opened the window for my view.

She then started acting in provocative manner. She started squeezing her breasts; she was scratching her crotch and more such provocative actions and then looking in the direction of the window. I was sure; she knew that I was watching. Once she came near the window and winked at me. Now I was positive that her actions were to provoke me. after that she went away and I then closed the window from my side."

Narrating the story, Anil was quite aroused. In fact all of us were. I looked at Anita. Anil picked one of her hands and put it in my full view on his lungi. Anita understood Anil's desire and undid the knot. The lungi became loose and opened up. She put one of her hands inside the lungi. Her other hand was on my thighs. Discreetly, she was digging her fingers into my thighs. I could see that Anil's cock was gaining in size. I could not blame him, as I was in the same position.

I looked at Anil. Anil opened front zip of Anita's gown and inserted one hand into Anita's gown and was massaging her breasts loosely as if they were two sponge balls. I saw that he unzipped her gown quite a bit lower and I could also peep at her occasionally exposed breasts. My lungi was giving way as my "lund" (cock) was beginning to rise. Anita's one hand accidently touched my half erect lund. She withdrew her hand initially. Then again she extended her hand near my cock instinctively and touched it. I was profoundly aroused sensing her hand touching my manhood.

Anil continued the story, "Somewhere around 11 pm just before midnight, I heard knocks again on the window. I immediately opened the window slightly to find the wife standing there. She put her finger to her lips and walked to lie down on the bed in the verandah. Soon her husband came out of bathroom and went to the bed to his wife and both started kissing. Their sexual foreplay started. He opened her blouse and bra. He started fondling her breasts.

She was moaning and occasionally looking in the direction of the window. Once she winked looking at the window. I was also aroused seeing the couple's sexual act as the husband was now opening his wife's petticoat and removed her petticoat as well as her panty. She was fully naked. I watched her fully undressed, sumptuous and petite body very close to where I lay. She had large but tight breasts, long hair, round raised cheeks with dimples on each and long legs. She was solidly built. She was almost like Anita." Anita blinked at the comparison but did not say anything.

Anil said, "Anita, Raj; believe me, she was very sex starved as I could see from her actions. As I am describing this to you; I am feeling very aroused and sexy with what I saw. I don't know how to describe the scene further." Anil then made Anita sit up. He pushed down his lungi and took one of her hands and in my full view; placed it on his fully erect cock. His cock was clearly visible. It was erect and hard as iron pipe. I could see some pubic hair. Anil simultaneously pulled down Anita's gown to her waist and made her rest her back on his chest. He enveloped her in his arms and pressed her breasts from both of his extended hands.

Anita's breasts were now fully uncovered. He was pinching her nipples from behind. She was sitting in his lap. Her breasts were as good as I had ever imagined and hoped of seeing. They were full, round, robust and huge due to their being full of milk for her baby. I could see areolas which are comparatively larger than normal. Her nipples were quite long and standing tall. I was not sure if that was because they were always like that or because of extra sensual environment in the room. Her areolas were occupying one third of her breasts and appeared to be dark pink. Anil lifted her breasts in his palms and occasionally pinched her nipples.

As she was feeling uncomfortable lying in Anil's lap; Anita came out of it and lay stretched between me and Anil. She was fully topless now and I saw that she was comfortable being so in our presence. Anil said, "I am feeling horny." He sat up. I was also feeling very aroused and my cock was also fully erect and leaking pre-cum. I only knew how much I wanted to join Anil in his endeavor to fondle Anita's breasts.

Anil saw a look of lust and greed in my eyes and eagerness to fondle Anita's breasts. I just lay next to Anita.

Anil said, "Raj, go ahead. I see the lusty look in your eyes. Today Anita is the queen of our love. Come and see how lovely Anita's breasts are. Come and taste her milk. I think her milk may be tastier than Neena's; although I have not tasted her milk." Anita was not the one to let the opportunity go. She said, "I am sure both of you must have sucked her breasts hard enough to produce milk even if there was none in them at that time.

Anil simply smiled not replying. Looking at Anita; Anil said, "Anita Raj once told me that at least two men are needed to satisfy a woman physically. However, a woman can easily satisfy two men. Do you agree? We want to see if you can satisfy the two of us and if two of us can satisfy you."

Anita blushed and then smiled and said, "I entirely agree with Raj.I accept the challenge It will not be difficult to establish that." Seeing that I was hesitant; Anil casually picked one of my hands and placed it on one of Anita's breasts. Her breast was so soft and cushy. I turned to her side. I first kissed her on her cheeks. I then looked at Anil. Anil said, "Come on. Why do you insult Anita by not kissing her on her lips?" I was dying to do that.

Bending down, I rested my lips on hers and I kissed her deep and long; whilst I was massaging her breasts with one hand ever so lovingly. I was holding her head with my other hand. Anita's one hand was occupied with Anil's cock and the other was on my lungi touching the cloth covering my lund. She sensed wetness around my lungi. She withdrew her hand. Anil saw it and he looked at Anita and picked her hand and placed it on my cock and held it there. Anita then forced open my lungi and exposed my cock for the first time.