Indian Air Hostess Sisiter(story)

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
sexy
Platinum Member

Re: Indian Air Hostess Sisiter(story)

Unread post by sexy » 27 Jul 2015 08:11

The battery operated vibrator started vibrating vigorously and the forward half was even moving back and forth. "It is an imported vibrator. One captain presented me. " She continued, " it gives you a fantastic sensation when you push it into pussy. The small bud like projections tickle every corner of ones vagina, and then as you switch on it starts moving forward and backward along with vibrations. It gives complete pleasure to pussy. I am in love with this, and I use it everyday before I sleep." She chuckled and then finished saying, "even at home I use it every day before I sleep..."I reached for her pussy holding the vibrator. She caught my hand and took the vibrator to her mouth and licked it. It looked so erotic, seeing my elder sister sucking and licking a vibrator.

She did it to lubricate it possibly. I then brought it to her pussy and pushed it in. It was thick and fat, and though her pussy is tight, its elasticity helped to engulf the vibrator. The vibrator went in half way. I switched it on. She started undulating her ass as the vibrator made its own movements.I now positioned myself properly behind her aiming my prick at her bunghole. I did not hae any difficulty in locating her asshole. I positioned my cockhead and slowly eased myself in. She lifted and folded one leg and with one hand helped me by spreading her ass cheeks. That eased it for me, and she was very experienced to relax her anal opening. Slow... yes, enter me... enter my ass .. enter my asshole,... slow... go slow... - as she uttered these, my cock was in the tightest asshole or the tightest passage and I started fucking her asshole from behind. I was rubbing her clit and at times massaging her breast.My cock was now fully in her asshole, right to its base. My cock could feel the presence of the vibrator. I was imagining when she gets double fucked in her pussy and asshole, she must be having similar pleasure.Then she went berserk. She went crazy. She started shouting, yelling and her ass started getting into convulsions. I started ramming my cock as fast and as hard as I could. Her experienced asshole was very receptive to my whole cock. My cock was deeply buried in her ass now. I started moving faster and I knew I will come soon. She also started throwing her head and arms. She was rotating her sexy hips. I was fucking her pussy with the vibrator as my cock pounded her ass. The pleasure from my cock spread all over my body, and drowned me completely. It felt wonderful, as the feelings - both physical and emotional - filled me with love for my sister."It is great. I love this. I wish there was someone else shoving his cock down my throat as well. I feel so full, so much filled, two of my tight holes filled. Fuck me brother, fuck me hard... aa hhhh ... Harder ... Fuck with the vibrator ... harder still harder. Push in your cock deep into my ass. Yes, keep doing... I am coming ... I am coming... I am coming... hhh mmm aaa hhh ahhhhhhh mmmmmmmm..." with animal like grunts, she came.I was high from the realization of the fact that my cock was in my sisters asshole.

This was a feeling which excited me to no end. And as I started fucking her she also started cooperating by pushing her ass back.And soon later, I ejaculated one last time for that night. My cock got limp after ejaculating semen and popped out of her pussy. "My darling brother is no more a virgin..." She said as she snuggled into my arms. I took out the vibrator from her pussy and saw it was dripping with her juice.

I cleaned it with my tongue.We both slept in each others arms, peacefully and happily... The next morning, I woke up to a blow job and then fucked again. She did not object, rather posed for few snaps on my mobile phone camera, which I said will keep me happy in her absence. She had to leave and I also went for my interview and I qualified.Now, my sister comes to Calcutta frequently on her flights and whenever she is staying overnight, we join up for passionate love and sex. I still have not taken part in her orgies, and she says she will take me there sometimes in future