Kaamna – The Epic Story of an Indian Housewife Novel

Contains all kind of sex novels in Hindi and English.
sexy
Platinum Member

Re: Kaamna – The Epic Story of an Indian Housewife Novel

Unread post by sexy » 02 Sep 2015 10:17

Kaamna lifted her hips & got them around Shilpa. Now they were in a perfect 69 position. Kaamna’s pussy was positioned right in front of Shilpa’s mouth. Her huge meaty ass bent in this position looked tremendous. Kaamna’s big breasts were right on Shilpa’s belly & her thighs on Shilpa’s breast, massaging them. Kaamna was careful not to put her full body weight on Shilpa. Their tongue stated working in perfect synchronization on each other’s pussy. Shilpa was slapping hard at Kaamna’s ass cheek. She had her small finger deep inside Kaamna’s asshole., probing it. This was too much for Kaamna. Both orgasmed at the same exact time with loud moans! Kaamna was surprised to see Shilpa’s juices bursting out of her now satisfied pussy. She didn’t know that even she had squirted her juices all over Shilpa’s face. Both were very exhausted. The entire bed-sheet was soaked with their sweat & juices. No one spoke for the next five minutes.

Kaamna slowly got up & looked at Shilpa. Her eyes were closed, her hand was on her breasts, her legs were still spread wide open, and her pussy was still dripping the last few drops of juices. Kaamna lovingly started licking her pussy clean. Shilpa got up & said, “Oh, Mam! I shall never forget this day. Thank you so much!” With this, she smooched Kaamna passionately. “It is getting late, Mam. I better hurry” Shilpa said while looking at the time. Their marathon session had lasted for 2 whole hours! Both got up from the bed & gave each other one long tight naked hug. Kaamna’s breasts crushed Shilpa’s breasts & her hands ran all the way down Shilpa’s back, giving a tight squeeze to Shilpa’s ass cheeks. Kaamna was really grateful to Shilpa for this. She was desperate for a release. They detached from each other with a tender kiss. “Shilpa, you can have a wash here. You whole body is wet & sticky.” Kaamna said looking at her body. “No, mam. I want the feel of your touch & your juices to linger for a while. I don’t want to spoil it by having a wash.” Shilpa said while starting to dress herself. Kaamna blushed upon hearing this. Shilpa left with a promise to keep this a secret.

Kaamna heaved her naked body from the bed & went to have a shower. The warm water flowing from the shower felt good. She gently washed each & every curve in her body with utmost care. These last 2 days were totally unexpected. Never in her dreams did she think that she would indulge in such passionate lesbian love making. She was worried that she was turning into a sex maniac. But why was she enjoying all this?

As Kaamna lay cuddled in Ravi’s arms in the night, Kaamna felt a tinge of guilt. All through her married life she was very devoted to Ravi, both, emotionally & physically. Earlier she was in control of her urges. But these days all her control was out of the window. She was in heat every minute. The tingling sensation in her pussy was there always. Even a mere sexual thought would make her pussy go wet & crave for a touch. There must be something medically wrong with me. I better go to my gynecologist & get myself checked, Kaamna thought. She hesitated for a second as her gynecologist; Mr. Ram Mohan was her father’s close friend who was in his late 50’s. Ever since she attained puberty, he was the person whom she had gone to if she had any issues. In fact, it was Ram Mohan who had helped her deliver Kushi. She knew that she could confide in him.

With these thoughts, Kaamna slept, dreaming about another passionate sexual encounter with some unknown man.

Kaamna’s body felt weird when she woke up the next day. She was shocked to see that she was naked! She was sure that she had worn her night gown before sleeping. How did this happen? Ravi was still asleep next to her. He was naked too. Ravi stirred at that moment & opened his eyes & gave a naughty smile to Kaamna. “Good Morning, sweetheart. Last night was one of the unforgettable nights I have ever had! You were totally crazy. The way you pounced on me & had sex was mind blogging. I still can’t believe we made out 3 times in one night.” Saying this, Ravi went into the bathroom. Kaamna froze when she heard this. Was this really true? If it was, then why don’t I remember anything? Kaamna’s pussy was craving for a dick to enter it & when it did happened, she doesn’t remember! How ironic! She ran her hand over her now waxed pussy. It was very sticky. So, things did happen last night! With a sigh, she heaved her robust naked body from the bed & stood in front of the mirror. There were love bites all over her neck & her boobs. She could catch a faint redness right above her pussy. Ravi must have been in a hyper mood yesterday. Damn! How I wish I could recollect what happened last night, Kaamna thought. Feeling dejected, she went into the bathroom. Ravi was already out & getting ready to go to office. She still had to make the appointment with her gynec, Dr. Ram Mohan. She had to find out what was wrong with her!