Against Heaven - A great chines novel in English

Contains all kind of sex novels in Hindi and English.
novel
Silver Member

Re: Against Heaven - A great chines novel in English

Unread post by novel » 27 Dec 2015 18:01

Save Me, Honourable!
Translated by : Skynode
Edited by : Zehamas, Hydro, Ziltch

The pose in the third illustration was weirder than the first two. One could not sit but needed to stand while doing it.

With the body supported from the tip of the big toe, both arms wrapped around the body, and the other leg lifted and held close to the body; balance was by far the most challenging part for this strange pose. A slight lapse in focus would cause one to topple over.

After practicing for a long time, Wang Lin gradually got the sense of it. He had to focus all of his energy to control his body’s balance. This required him to control every single breath and movement of his muscles.

The training progression in the third illustration was also the slowest compared to the others. After spending almost half a month, he only managed to hold it for fifty-eight minutes.

Again and again, day after day he trained until it was midnight. Before one day, he finally managed to hold the pose for sixty minutes!

Based on his experience with the previous two illustrations, every time he trained to the sixty-minute mark, he would have an intense feeling. Surprisingly though, it was already sixty minutes, yet he did not feel a thing.

At sixty-two minutes, Wang Lin reached his limits. He went back to his resting position and started thinking.

“Why is the third illustration so strange? According to the record, it was stated that, for every illustration, if one managed to hold the pose for sixty minutes, he or she would be able to achieve the major accomplishment. The last two illustrations were exactly as stated. But now that I have managed this third illustration for sixty-two minutes, I still do not feel that I have reached the accomplishment. Does this have something to do with the Spirit Sensing ability? Or does this mean that I do not have the talent for Spirit Sensing?”

Actually, Wang Lin’s guess was basically correct. He did not possess the talent of Spirit Sensing.

Wang Lin hesitated a bit. According to the book, once one managed to hold a pose for sixty minutes, he or she could move on to the next illustration. So he was in a dilemma of whether to, continue his training in the third illustration, or ignore it and start training on the fourth illustration.

“If sixty minutes doesn’t make the cut, I will go for eighty. If eighty minutes is not enough, I will continue training until I reach the one hundred-twenty minutes mark. I believe that with perseverance, I should be able to achieve the major accomplishment.” In order to gain the Spirit Sensing ability, Wang Lin decided to give it his all. He would prefer not to start learning the fourth illustration yet in order to achieve the major accomplishment of the third illustration.

After deciding, Wang Lin once again stopped the other training exercises, and focused solely on training in the strange third illustration.

As the days went by, he managed to hold the pose longer; seventy minutes, eighty minutes, one hundred minutes, one hundred-twenty minutes, up to one hundred-fifty minutes. But to his dismay, Wang Lin found out that he still did not achieve the feeling of a major accomplishment. Spirit Sensing was still not acquired.

Soon, it would be time to prepare more medicine for San Xiao Jie. In despair, Wang Lin decided that if he still could not achieve the major accomplishment by two-hundred minutes, he would give up on it. His time was way too precious to be wasted like this. In regards to “Spirit Sensing”, it would remain a dream.

Three days later came the day he would need to prepare the medicine. Wang Lin extended the pose time to a hundred-and-seventy-nine minutes. Seconds went by slowly, ten seconds, thirty seconds, forty-five seconds, fifty-nine seconds.

Sixty seconds!

At this moment, Wang Lin suddenly felt something snap inside his head! From his body, thousands of specks of lights gradually appeared, filling the atmosphere around him. Wang Lin became shocked! All of these lights, they were actually the soul power which he had vigorously cultivated for the past two months!

These specks of lights then rapidly formed into layers upon layers of wavy silver radiance. Spreading out from all over his body, filling the air around him.

During the appearance of the radiance, Wang Lin felt small vibrations in his brain. He stared at the wavy radiance. An extremely familiar feeling appeared but disappeared in an instant. No matter how much Wang Lin tried to get it back, he couldn’t……

Following the appearance of the light specks, the layers of radiance that formed was seen going in and out of Wang Lin’s body continuously, as though orbiting him. The first thing affected was Wang Lin’s blood vessels and nerves, followed by his muscles and bones which slowly started to vibrate under the influence of the silver radiance.

After a wave of radiance disappeared, another would immediately come out.

Numbness, itchiness, aches, sores…… All sorts of indescribable, negative sensations were sent as feedbacks from Wang Lin’s body to his mind. The feeling of countless insects gnawing on the inside of his body was unbearable. At this time however, the part of Wang Lin that was filled with unswerving determination once again came alive. Clenching his teeth, Wang Lin vaguely felt that if he could not withstand this, all the soul power which he had gained through the two months of hard work would go to waste. This was a price which he could not afford to pay.

Luckily, the amount of soul power in Wang Lin’s body was not much. After it dropped down to a certain amount, the light stopped appearing. The vibrations from the silver radiance became weaker and weaker. Finally, all of the silver radiance gathered at Wang Lin forehead, forming a ripple of light, slowly being absorbed into his body.

It was then followed by formless and invisible waves of energy violently spreading out from Wang Lin’s body. Twenty metres, thirty metres, fifty metres, one hundred metres, one hundred forty metres, one hundred eighty metres……

It continued spreading beyond two hundred metres, then rapidly shrank. Two hundred metres, one hundred metres…… ten metres!

The energy force repeatedly moved in and out of Wang Lin’s body. Sometimes it shrank to a radius of thirty to fifty metres; sometimes it expanded to two hundred metres. After a few times of expanding and shrinking, it finally remained stable around a radius of one hundred metres.

At this time, Wang Lin opened both his eyes,where a silver light flashed. In an instant, he could sense the movement of the wind, every blade of grass moving within a one-hundred metre radius.

“Is this…… Spirit Sensing?” Wang Lin was stunned. He was still trepidatiously trying to process what just happened.

But Wang Lin felt strange as according to description of the Spiritual Enhancement Technique, Spirit Sensing could increase the ability to sense, but at most it would only be extended to fifty metres. Now though, he could actually sense everything within a hundred metre radius. Moreover, the silver waves of radiance formed from his soul power gave him a feeling of familiarity. He did not know why the soul power could turn into silver radiance, but it was as though a voice within him kept telling him that the silver radiance really belonged to him……

Suddenly, he got a strange idea.

If I can maintain the radiance formed by soul power, it would be a big leap for my power and level. He lifted up his right index finger, trying to project his soul power from it. Sadly, the wave of radiance was nowhere to be seen.

No matter how hard he tried, he could not manage to understand his power. Wang Lin decided to blame this on the crystal that he found at Jian Yu Island.

After that, Wang Lin tried measuring the soul power in his body. When the soul power turned into light and spreading out from his body, he was really worried that the power would be diminished. His qualm was only relieved when at last the radiance turned into a round light and was absorbed into his body. After checking, he found out that his soul power had not decreased.

At this time, Wang Lin became excited. He took out the metal ball and after attempting his experiment ten times, he became extremely delighted as he could maintain a twenty-two metres height for a period of seven to eight seconds. This meant that his control over his soul power had improved a lot as compared to previously.

“Looks like the increase in sensing ability can really improve the control of soul power.” Wang Lin took a deep breath and thought to himself, “Higher the risk, higher the return!”

According to the record of Spiritual Enhancement Technique, after attaining the Spirit Sensing ability, one would need to meditate for twenty-four hours to consolidate his or her senses. Even though his sensing ability slightly differs from what was described, Wang Lin decided to meditate for one day.

This day was the most relaxing day for Wang Lin since he left Jian Yu Island. He did not need to train his body strength, Spiritual Enhancement Technique or Soul Power control. He just had to quietly sit in his room, emitting all the senses and slowly grasping them.

Whatever was happening within a one-hundred metre radius; conversation between guards, gushing sound of water flowing, even the fragrance of the flowers — appeared in Wang Lin’s senses.

Suddenly, Wang Lin’s expression changed. There was very serious look on his face. He focused all his sensing ability on a rock garden in the southeast direction.

An unclear, shaking voice, full of despair sounded.

“Save me……. Save me My Honourable…… Please save me My Honourable……”

The voice was eerie, piercing into the heart, causing a ripple effect which lasted for a long time. It made one’s feeling uncontrollably rise and sink according to its tone.

In horror, Wang Lin immediate stopped his sensing ability. For the first time, there was fear on his face while he looked towards the direction of the voice.

“Hey? Save me…… Save me……” It was as though the voice managed to locate Wang Lin and started calling him again. Even though Wang Lin had stopped sensing, the crystal clear voice was projected into his ears.

Wang Lin did not know what to do. No matter how he tried to shut away his sensing ability, the voice kept bugging him in his head.

“Save me…… Save me My Honourable…… Save me……”

“Shut up!” After being disturbed by the voice for some time, Wang Lin grew impatient and shouted. He did not care whether the opponent was able to hear him or not.

“Save me…… I can give you a hundred Venus pills. I can pass down Grade A Spells to you. If only you save me……”

novel
Silver Member

Re: Against Heaven - A great chines novel in English

Unread post by novel » 27 Dec 2015 18:01

First Blood
Translated by : Skynode
Edited by : Zehamas, Ziltch, Danny

Venus pill? Even though Wang Lin had never heard of such a pill, he thought that it should be a rare item. He let out a sigh, silently thinking about how eerie that voice was. He felt that he did not possess the ability to save that person. Thus, no matter how much the voice pleaded, he chose to turn a deaf ear. Slowly, the sky turned brighter; the voice also disappeared.

The twenty-four hours of meditation time that was required by the Spiritual Enhancement Technique, had not been fulfilled. Wang Lin hesitated and decided not to use his sensing ability, fearing that he might once again attract the eerie voice.

Today would be the second time Wang Lin had to prepare medicines for San Xiao Jie. Wang Lin prepared the medicines with great ease. This time, other than taking bits from the worm’s body, he specially included some other “good materials”. The dark toxins excreted from his sweat pores.

Other than that, Wang Lin also changed some of the herbs used to make the pill. Although the potency of the pill would reduced by half, it would be good enough as long as it prevented the disease from worsening.

After a while, Chun Lan brought him breakfast. Wang Lin threw the pill to Chun Lan and reminding her, ”This medicine must be taken within three minutes. You tell Xiao Jie that every course of treatment will require a month to prepare. If she doesn’t take this pill in time the efficacy will start to wear off, there’s nothing I can do.”

Once Chun Lan heard that, her face turned pale in fear. She immediately put down the dishes, quickly grabbed the pill and left in a rush.

The third illustration of The Spiritual Enhancement Technique had finally been mastered. The moment when Wang Lin attained the “Spirit Sensing” ability, he experienced a feeling of satisfaction, and a feeling of saturation of power which he had longed for.

Because he had focused the past half month of training on the third illustration, he had neglected much on his body strengthening exercises. Wang Lin thus decided to increase the intensity of his body strengthening exercises. He put on a weight of one hundred kilograms and started running.

Day by day, Wang Lin’s physical strength drastically improved. There was also no excess fat on his body. Even though he looked lean, his body was full of energy.

Today, after completing one hundred rounds of running with one hundred and twenty kilograms, Wang Lin still felt that he had energy in excess. Therefore, he took out lead blocks from the storage card, hoping to add on an extra twenty kilograms. With the addition, his face changed colour suddenly. Raising his head he saw there was someone standing at the door, appearing out of nowhere.

Wang Lin’s pupils constricted. This person was actually a man, and Wang Lin only sensed him when he was within thirty metres away!

He was a handsome man clothed in pure white garments. His shoes were black, with two red dragons stitched on each side of each shoe. Long blonde hair that was let loose behind his head, his eyes looking at Wang Lin in an electrifying and cynical way.

“You are Wang Lin?” The man’s gaze became even more cynical.

Wang Lin nodded his head, expressionlessly.

“Very good. I was looking for you!” The man’s eyes filled up with killing intent. He swiftly leaped into the sky, making a fist with his right hand, and cried, “Die!”

Wang Lin retreated quickly, putting a lead brick in front of his chest to stop the man’s punch.

The man was unbothered by this and once again shouted, “Break!”

The lead block let out a cracking sound as it was broken into pieces, but Wang Lin remained unafraid. With a quick fling of his right hand, a black dagger appeared and he directed it towards the man’s throat.

The man frowned, he believed that his punch would definitely kill his opponent, but the opponent’s dagger was very strange. Even before it was near his body, his throat already felt ice cold. Moreover, he simply could not kill Wang Lin as he was currently San Xiao Jie’s favourite. The purpose of giving him a warning had been achieved. After analysing the entire situation, the man coldly sniggered and released his fist.

“You are merely at Level One, not worthy of being exterminated by my Level Two soul power. The punch just now, was a warning.” The man started to laugh arrogantly.

“Who are you?” Both Wang Lin’s eyes slightly narrowed as he asked calmly.

“Mu Hai! One of San Xiao Jie’s ten greatest war slaves!” Mu Hai looked around. There was a hint of jealousy in his eyes. He continued saying, “I was away for the past four months for some duty far away. After coming back, I can’t believe it when I heard from Wang Mang that San Xiao Jie actually gifted you a courtyard for yourself. Thus, I have purposely come to see with my very own eyes what ability you possess to be worthy of all this. Sadly, I am deeply disappointed.”

After saying that, Mu Hai gave an evil smile. There was a strong killing intent in his eyes. He thought to himself, “This man’s looks are not as good as mine, but he has a unique cool vibe. No wonder he got San Xiao Jie’s attention. Hmph, today too many people had seen me come here. I will temporarily let him live. When night falls, I shall quietly come and cut down his head. It is even better this way with no one knowing!” Thinking about this, the killing intent in his eyes got even more intense.

“I’m curious. If you were to kill me, aren’t you afraid that San Xiao Jie would blame you?” Wan Lin’s face, as usual, was calm with a strange look in his eyes. Mu Hai’s desire to kill him was obvious, so he had to make a decision himself.

“This is hilarious. In the mansion, there is no restriction for men killing each other. Moreover, I am a war slave whereas you are a pet slave. There is a difference in our statuses. If I kill you, not only would San Xiao Jie not blame me, she might even reward me.” Mu Hai sneered. He turned his body and was about to leave.

“I see. Then, you don’t have to leave.” Wang Lin’s voice immediately became ice cold.

Mu Hai was surprised. He stopped and turned to look, then let out a big laugh. “Since you are so eager to die, let me fulfill your wish! Later on, even if San Xiao Jie were to ask, I at least have an excuse.”

After he said that, he took a leap and ran towards Wang Lin at a great speed with his right fist launching at the same time. Wang Lin however appeared indifferent. In an instant, soul power flowed through the veins of his entire body. His body slightly tilted and he kicked at the Mu Hai’s wrist.

Mu Hai was stunned. Wang Lin’s kick was so quick. Compared to the previous weak defense, this kick was at least two times faster.

Even though he was surprised, Mu Hai was not afraid. He knew that his opponent was merely at Level One of Soul Power. He, on the other hand, was at Level Two. Therefore, victory would be his to take. In fact, in his mind, he was already imagining how he would punch Wang Lin’s right foot into bits of bloody meat pulp. He laughed maliciously and did not even evade. He adjusted his soul power and put himself in a tug of war of power with Wang Lin.

However, at the next moment, the smile on his face froze. At the moment when their fist and leg hit each other, there was a thundering sound and a tornado formed around them for a brief moment. The man retreated four steps and steadied himself. His right hand was trembling and at this point, it had gone completely numb.

Wang Lin retreated two steps. There was slight numbness in his foot but it was gone in an instance.

“Level Two? So what!” There was a sarcastic look in his eyes when he mocked Mu Hai.

“This is not possible! You are not Level One. You have been concealing your true ability!” Mu Hai shouted hysterically. He did not believe that his Level Two soul power was defeated by a Level One.

Wang Lin did not conceal his powers. He was indeed just at Level One, but he had reached the peak of Level One and was soon going to achieve Level Two.

Wang Lin was a little disappointed. He initially thought that he could use his opponent to train his real battle ability, but the opponent was too weak. The opponent used his entire soul power in his punch, but Wang Lin had in fact only used about thirty to forty percent of his soul power in his kick.

Because Wang Lin had been training with the metal ball, the control of his soul power had improved tremendously. Currently he could perfectly muster seventy percent out of his entire soul power. He believed that as the height of the metal ball decreased from day to day, the day would come where he would gain perfect control over his soul power.

Wang Lin however, did not know that the key to the utilisation of soul power rested on his physical ability.

“Is this all that you can do? If that’s the case, you are dead.” Wang Lin’s killer instinct was awakened, he threw the dagger from his hand, aiming at the man’s heart. Facing against enemies who wanted to kill him, Wang Lin would never be soft-hearted.

At this time, there was a glimpse of madness in Mu Hai’s eyes. He disregard the incoming dagger, immediately taking out a piece of black cloth and shaking it wildly. Suddenly a black light came out of it, hitting on the travelling dagger in mid air.

There was a loud clank as though two metal objects hit each other. The dagger changed its direction and buried itself deeply into the wall on the left side.

Wang Lin’s face turned. When Mu Hai took out the black cloth, deep down he knew that it was dangerous. He did not say anything, but shook his body rapidly. The one hundred and twenty kilograms of lead blocks dropped heavily onto the ground.

Mu Hai was shocked and dumbstruck. At this moment, he thought, “When the opponent was battling him, he was actually carrying so many lead blocks. God, now that he has thrown away all the blocks, how fast will he be?”

Filled with fear, Mu Hai immediately shook his black cloth again. A black ray of light shoot towards Wang Lin.

After removing all the blocks Wang Lin did not stop running, forming a trail of shadows as he narrowly escaped the black light and reappeared behind Mu Hai. He unhesitantly dropped a punch at Mu Hai’s back, pouring his soul power into it, crushing Mu Hai’s heart.

Still in disbelief, Mu Hai dropped onto the ground. He was angry. He did not understand why he, being a Level Two was defeated by a Level One. With this question, the last sign of life left Mu Hai.

“What did Mu Hai actually use? It could actually attack at such a high speed!” Wang Lin retrieved the piece of black cloth from Mu Hai’s cold, dead hand. He took a glance at the cloth then threw it into his storage card. After that, he began searching his body. When he found Mu Hai’s storage card, he smiled in his heart.

Walking out his courtyard, Wang Lin did not find any guard. After walking around a hundred metres, to where the arched gate was located at, Wang Lin found the two guards who were supposed to be guarding his courtyard.

“Do you think Mu Hai would kill that guy?” One of the guard asked indifferently.

“Mu Hai is not stupid. That guy is now the favourite pet. San Xiao Jie even gifted him a personal courtyard. In this mansion, no other slave could get such reward. In my opinion, Mu Hai must have gone to warn him.” The other guard analysed.

“Hmph, it’s good to give him a warning. Let that guy know who’s in charge. We both have guarded his place for almost three months now. Who the hell does he think he is!”

“Mu Hai is one of the ten greatest war slaves. His ability has reached Level Two. I am just worried that this guy is too weak. Hopefully, he will not get killed by Mu Hai.”

“Now that you mention, I am a little worried. What if Mu Hai were to accidentally kill him. If San Xiao Jie wants to find someone to blame, we are in trouble. Let’s head back and have a look.” The guard hesitated while talking.

“Why don’t both of you take a look and help me get rid of the body at the same time.” Wang Lin’s voice startled the two guards. When they turned their head, they only saw a glimpse of his back before disappearing.

They then hurried to Wang Lin’s courtyard and found Mu Hai’s body, they then looked at each other, both of them in shock. Mu Hai’s ability was at Level Two, similar to them. In fear, they immediately carried the body with them and quickly left.

Killing Mu Hai might reveal his true ability, but Wang Lin knew deep in his heart that if he did not kill Mu Hai, later on he would bring him more trouble. He killed one as a warning to others. Besides that, Wang Lin believed that the past few months of training must have been realised by others, so he might as well show what he’s capable of.

The next morning, when Chun Lan brought breakfast, Wang Lin’s face was very pale as though he was sick. He hesitated, then asked Chun Lan to repurchase the same herbs which they had bought to prepare San Xiao Jie’s medicine the other day. Before he could finish his words, Wang Lin’s face immediately turned red and he coughed. Then, he raised his arms and covered his mouth with the sleeves.

Chun Lan was surprised, immediately she moved forward to get a better look. Wang Lin lowered his arms. With a tired look on his face, he spoke to Chun Lan for a while before heading to bed to rest.

Even though Wang Lin tried very hard to conceal it, Chun Lin still managed to have a glimpse of the red colour on his sleeve.

Once Chun Lan had left, Wang Lin immediately sat up. He did not look sick anymore.

At the northeast of the mansion, there was a building.

Chun Lan was kneeling on the floor, nervously looking at Wang Popo who was in front of her. She was very frightened.

“Little girl, you have nothing to be scared of. Tell me what have you discovered when you met Wang Lin today.” Wang Popo smiled gently towards Chun Lan while asking in a soft tone.