Ultimate Pleasure - sex pleasure

Contains all kind of sex novels in Hindi and English.
sexy
Platinum Member

Re: Ultimate Pleasure - Epilogue

Unread post by sexy » 03 Jan 2016 09:08

Epilogue
5 years later...

I wake up and see my beautiful wife of now 2 years right beside me. Breathing evenly in deep sleep. I bet if a truck crashed through the window she wouldn’t even stir. I smiled and pushed a stray hair out of her face. I place my hand on her swollen stomach which holds my future son. Our first child which we should be seeing any day now. I don’t even care what her intentions were when we first met its right now that matters most to me. I feel our son kicking inside Victoria. Then with a stir Victoria’s eyes flutter open.

"Good morning beautiful." I say and place a light kiss on her lips. "Morning babe in the mood for pancakes this morning?" I laugh and kiss her nose and get up to make her pancakes. She’s always craving something new every morning. I go over to her side of the bed to help her out of it and almost instantly when she gets up I hear the sound of water hitting the floor. "Oh crap my water just broke the baby wasn’t suppose to be due for another three days." Victoria says "Well it looks like he’s coming now I’ll get the bags and we can..." I’m cut off by the moan of pain from Victoria. "Oh god those contractions came fast." She says. "Hold on babe let me just get those bags and we can head out." I get to the closet and grab both of the bags and start to help her get down stair when I hear another moan from Victoria. "Babe those contractions were barely 5 minutes apart we've got to hurry maybe if we just leave now and I get the bags later then..." Victoria grabs my arm very tightly and says between clenched teeth "I will not have my baby born in a car call the doctor and tell him we're having the baby here these contractions are coming fast." another moan as she clenches my arm tighter. "Ouch babe I cant call the doctor if you rip my arm off." I helped her get settled back in to bed reminding her to do her breathing exercises and I grab my cell phone off the bed room dresser and call the doctor and explain the situation and they tell me they will arrive in about 10-15 minutes and relay the message to Victoria. "Damn it this baby is not waiting 10 or 15 minutes its coming now." she says with another moan. I put my cell phone back on the dresser and grab her hand trying to comfort her. "Ok babe looks like I’m going to have to deliver our son so I’m going to need u to bend your knees and open your legs so I can see what’s going on." I climb on the bed and push up her night dress and remove her panties. "Oh crap I have to wash my hands." I get up and run to the bathroom and quickly wash my hands. Then from what I learned in the birthing classes and books I read I put my fingers in her to see how dilated she was. Hell yeah she was definitely about to have this baby now. "Oh god Erik I feel like I need to push." Victoria says threw short pants. "Hold on one sec babe." I ran down stairs and gotm the suction cup we got originally for the babies nose and I grab some towels. "Erik!" Victoria screams as I’m hurrying up the stairs. I run up the last few stairs and say "ok baby I’m here." I set the towels down on the bed then climb back up to see what’s going on. "Babe I need to push." She says threw clenched teeth. “Okay when I tell you to push I need you to give it all you got okay?" She nods her head and I say " 1...2...3... Push!" and I count in my head to 5 and say “Ok stop pushing and breathe ok good job nothing yet but were getting somewhere." "Erik I’m sorry I think I started really having contractions a few hours ago I didn’t know I’m sorry I just thought it was little labor pains." says Victoria. " I kiss her forehead and say "it’s okay babe I’m not mad just try to stay calm and try to push again okay 1..2..3.. Push!" I slowly start to see the top of the baby's head. "Okay stop breathe...." "Good job I can see the head a few more pushes and it should be over okay 1...2...3... Push!" the baby's head slides right out and I quickly grab the suction and clear its air way. "The heads out one more push babe and your done." Victoria does one last push and the baby starts to cry and everything looks good and well. I cut the cord and pin it and wipe the baby clean with the towel. "Let me see our son." Victoria says as she reaches for the baby. I hand her the baby and climb over and lay next to her looking at my beautiful son. Tears start to run down my cheeks as I look at my son and my beautiful wife. "I am the luckiest man on the world." I say. A few minutes later the doctor arrives and takes Victoria and our son Corey to the hospital. Now my new family begins.

The end