Erotic sex novel - A Sensational Touch

Contains all kind of sex novels in Hindi and English.
sexy
Platinum Member

A Sensational Touch - Chapter Three

Unread post by sexy » 03 Jan 2016 09:29

Chapter Three

First day at her job and she already knew one thing about her boss; he was absolutely insane, and infuriating. How dare he think that he had any type of control over her outside the office? No way was she letting him take over her life already, she just met the cold-hearted bastard. She took deep breaths, she wanted this job more than anything, there was no way she was letting her boss get to her.

It was time to suck it up and do her job as Paul Keller's assistant, no matter how much she didn't want him trying to take over her life, she didn't want to lose her job. Jesse sighed as she plopped down on her couch and flipped on the television set to the news. Her phone rung and she debated on rather or not she should answer it, she finally picked it up, "hello?" She answered.

"Hey is this Jesse?" The woman's voice asked, Jesse sat up a bit, "yes who is this?"

"Katie Monroe, we've been best friends in high school."

"Oh yes, hi Katie, what's with the sudden call after five years." Jesse asked not tying to be rude, but it was a bit weird for an old friend from highschool to actually call. Katie had been vey nice to her even though her popular friends were really mean, she stood up for her, then they realized how much they had in common.

"I know it's been so long Jesse, I was hoping if we can get together and catch up on old times, when Paul mentioned you I was shocked to hear your name, I got to see this new you he brags about." Katie said. Jesse sighed, she have no clue how Paul knew Katie but it was nice to be invited someplace, "okay, I guess." She agreed.

"How about now, I'm already waiting for you outside your door, Jesse hung up and went to answer her door, it was nine at night, and how did Katie know where she lived? Katie stood there right outside her door and her whole face lit up when she see her. "OMG, I didn't believe it possible but Paul was telling the truth! I'm so jealous, I gain baby weight, and you well, you grow tits, ass, and lucious curves, you have to tell me your secret."

Jesse rolled her eyes and let Katie in, 'there isn't one, I just grew up, once i hit twenty I started filling in," Jesse said. Katie shook her head and plopped down on her couch, "talk about late bloomer, just think how many boys would have been crawling all over you when you were sixteen if you sprouted then."

Katie jumped up suddenly, "I just had a great idea, we should totatlly go see Darren and Grace, they married you know, and have three kids. Can you see Grace having kids, you could have sworn she was allergic." Jesse couldn't help but snicker at this. Grace had been one of the popular girls that Katie had once hang out with, she'd been the top bitch of the three, she could only imagine how she looked and acted now.

"I will have to warn you she's still a mayjor bitch, and still looks great, can't say the same about Raven, though." Katie added. Jesse an Katie headed out to Katie's car and drove to Grace's house, both going up in time for Darren to step out. "Holy crap Katie, is that you, haven't seen you for two weeks., who's the babe?" He asked eyeing her s if she was a large chocolate bar. Katie rolled her eyes, "still a cheating pig, I see, nothings changed."

"Don't tell my wife, you have to understand, she drives me nuts, so who is she?"

"This is Jesse Road, Darren. She went to highschool with us."

"You mean Twig Braces?! All be damned girl you are fucking hot."

"What's the meaning of this? Who's at the door Darren?" Grace asked coming to the door with a frown, then her face sprouted to a grin. "Katie darling, you came and visited and you brought a friend, omg! Is that you Jesse?" She asked. "Yes, hello Grace."

"If I knew you would look like a goddess later I would have made you a very close friend." She said grinning.

"You don't seem that bitchy to me." Jesse said, Grace raised an eyebrow, "I can be, just not as bad as Raven, she's rich now, you know, famous pop singer. She forgotten all about her friends."

"Well it was nice meeting you guys but I have to get home, thanks Katie, can you take me home now." Jesse asked. Katie nodded and took her home dropping her off, Jesse waved and watched Katie pull off, then she went inside and closed the door.

sexy
Platinum Member

A Sensational Touch - Chapter Four

Unread post by sexy » 03 Jan 2016 09:30

Chapter Four

Paul woke with a sense of determination, he would make Jesse a model if it was the last thing he'd do that was for sure. He took a shower and headed out to pick Jesse up, she had no clue he was coming. Paul pulled in front of her house right when she was going to climb in that awful car of hers. The look of shock on her face when she watched him step out from the limo made him want to grin.

"What the hell are you doing here?" She asked the shock turning to a look of annoyance, "came to save you the embarrasement of driving that ugly beast of yours." he answered. She crossed her arms obviously he struck a nerve, she had no clue how cute she looked. "Really, funny because I rather save the embarrasement of driving around in that thing." He couldn't help but laugh, she was different, he liked it, not like the blonde and bimbo chicks he was used to.

Besides not being used to women speaking back at him the way she did, he loved how she could make anything about her look damn right sexy. "Just get in woman we don't have time I have a meeting arranged to make my next best thing." He told her. Her look of disdain only made him smile as she unwillingly climed into his limo, "I didn't say I had to like it." She mummered. "No, I guess you didn't."

They pulled in front of Kellers Sellers where a bunch of photographers waited, they went completely wild the minute Paul stepped out the limo. He threw smiles and all he could before taking his secretary through the crowd inside the model agency. "Is that normal?" She ased apparently not used to being surrounded by people taking pictures of her.

Paul didn't undertand why she didn't have a long line of suitors waiting to get hitched, the minute he turned the corner he realized he thought too soon. A long line of males with flowers of different kinds stood at the receptionist desk and he was sure they were all for Jesse by the look on her face.

"Jesse, be my wife!" males were yelling, "what is this Rachel?" He asked.

"Jesse's photograph that you ordered to be put in a magazine leaked out and since then she had suitors all day."

"I never submitted a photograph." Jesse snapped, Paul smiled innocently.

"No but I might have."

Jesse groaned and walked away from the crowd of suitors who looked dissappointed to see her walk away, He followed knowing she was upset. Once they got behind doorsbshe turned to him a frown on her face, "what the hell is going on around here?" She asked." Paul sighed, he wasn't going to tell her yet but with all that went on he had no choice. "I kind of made you a model without your permission."

Her mouth dropped instantly, "you did what?!" She seethed, what gave him the right, because he was her boss doesn't mean he had control over her even if that's exactly what she had wanted to do. It didn't faze this man that she was furious, as a matter of fact he wore a huge grin apparently proud of his idea. Jesse rubbed her temples and turned her back and took deep breaths.

The long line of men didn't surprise her, not even a little bit, no what surprised her was that her boss who she had just met was doing something so nice. Cold-hearted her ass, the man was a damned saint, fine she'll let herself enjoy the opportunity, what kind of person will she be iff she didn't?

"I see what you're thinking, I'm glad you calmed down. Now your first shoot is here in our studios, be ready by four." He said before walking off. She glanced at her suitors and shook her head, none of these men is what she was looking for, as a matter of fact a man like Paul was exactly her type. This was nice of him but that didn't mean he wasn't hard to work for, she could do this, one thing she has was confidence.

Paul knew that she wasn't going to say no, he read her resume, her dream had always been to become a model and she would start at the bottom if she had to. Only problem was that Paul found her extremely attractive and way to sexy to start at the bottom. He had a plan, make her famous then woo her panties off, he had a feeling that it's going to be the best sex he's ever had in is thirty years.

Then as usual he'll break things off when the attraction burns out, she can keep her job and nothing has to be awkwad, they stay friends.

sexy
Platinum Member

A Sensational Touch - Chapter Five

Unread post by sexy » 03 Jan 2016 09:30

Chapter Five
Next day was Jesse's first real photo shoot in a dress that hugged every curve that kept him awake all night, he woke with his shaft hard as a rock and had to take a cold shower to bring it down. When she showed it off last night he was sure he was going to do something he would regret, thanks for years of traing to stay in control, he managed. Maybe this was a mistake, that's when his mother swept gracefully into the room, her face was etched with determination, she was on a mission. "I have to have her, she's a sensation, let me borrow her to wear my lines?" One thing was for sure she has never been this impressed by any of her models, that means he had a great eye.