Erotic novel - Sugar Lips

Contains all kind of sex novels in Hindi and English.
sexy
Platinum Member

Erotic novel - Sugar Lips

Unread post by sexy » 03 Jan 2016 09:32

Shawntel has grown up in a house with only her 24 year old brother and her 45 year old father and her mother died during her child birth and shawntel is all to blame. she is now 17 and she has been abused by her father and brother since she was 8 years old not just physically abused...... but also sexually will she make it out alive...or die trying?

sexy
Platinum Member

Re: Erotic novel - Sugar Lips - Chapter 1

Unread post by sexy » 03 Jan 2016 09:33

Chapter 1
I get up in the morning and look at my clock and see its 7:30 am and the bus comes at 7:55 just enough time to get ready and get out the door. I slip on my usual long sleeve shirt, jeans, dirty old shoes, and put my hair into a sloppy ponytail. I grab my book bag and get ready to leave.

I slowly open my door and poke my head out my door. I look to the right and see my brothers door is still closed I look to the left and see my father’s door still closed. I breathe a quiet sigh of relief and slip out of my room and quietly close my door.

I'm grateful of the thick burgundy carpet we have because it cushions my foot steps and makes it so much easier to get out quietly. I tip toe down the stairs and to the front door I unlock the door then open it quiet and am just about to slip through to go outside when I hear someone clearing there throat behind me.

Fuck! I think in my head I slowly turn around and see my father standing at the top of the stair in boxers and a t shirt. "Now sugar lips I know you weren’t going to walk out that door without saying something were you?" He said "No Sir I wasn’t I just didn’t want to wake you." I said. Damn please let him be in a good mood. I say to myself.

"You're a fucking liar." he says he began to make his way down the stairs. "No sir I’m..." I began "Shut the fuck up I didn’t tell you to speak." he says as he finally gets about three feet away from me then stops. I'm shaking in fear I can see the anger in his eyes. “Please I... oomph." he punched my directly in the stomach and I crumpled forward clutching my stomach.

"You’re so fucking pathetic." he says as pulls down his boxers. "Now suck my cock while you’re down there." I look up to see his hard dick I get on my knees and get level with it still clutching my stomach. I know that if I don’t do it he’s going to beat me so bad I won’t be able to go to school and if I don’t do it good enough he'll just hit me a few more times in the places my clothes can't cover.

I'm a very respectable police officer. Officer James Williams. Wouldn’t want to ruin my good reputation because I’d kill for my job is what he always says to me. He tells me that if I ever did anything to jeopardize his job he would for sure kill me. I begin to suck his dick and use my other hand that’s not clutching my stomach to rub the rest that I can’t fit in my mouth.

"Mmh sugar lips that’s good." he says as he places his hand on the back of my head pushing his dick deeper into my mouth until I gag on it. This is hurting my stomach being in this position so much that tears run down my eyes. "Aah fuck." he says as he shoots his load into my mouth. I hold it into my mouth and wait for him to let me go so I can spit it out when he's not looking like I usually do.

He grabs me by my arm and pulls me to my feet hurting my stomach all over again. “Swallow it." he says through clenched teeth as he looks me directly in the eye waiting. I hate swallowing him and my brothers cum I try not to swallow it if I can help it but they both insist I swallow. I slowly swallow it and almost throw up at the taste and the feel of it snaking down my throat. My own fathers cum.

"Good little sugar lips now get the fuck out of my sight before I get your brother in here to so he can have some fun too." he says as he pulls up his boxers and turns his back on me and heads back up the stairs. I quickly pick my book bag back up and run out the door and to my bus stop tears streaming down my face.

sexy
Platinum Member

Re: Erotic novel - Sugar Lips - Chapter 2

Unread post by sexy » 03 Jan 2016 09:33

Chapter 2
So far I've managed to save up $3000 which my brother and father no nothing about. I reach my bus stop and sit on the bench the bus should be coming in two minutes. I’m glad it wasn’t my brother he has a lot more stamina then my father and I would have for sure been late. I search through my bag and get out my bottle of mouth wash and rinse out my mouth and spit in the grass.
I reseal it then put it away in my bag and continue to wait. I love school it’s my only escape I see possible to stay away from home. I’ve gotten a lot of letters from different colleges saying how they want me to check out their school. I’m a senior now with straight A student going into the second quarter and top of my class already.
I am by no means cool I have only one friend and her name is Hope she's a 5'5 girl with long blond hair and braces and pale skin and terrible acne. I met her in freshmen year when she let me sit with her at lunch and we've been friends since. In school I’m known as the freak in the sweater because I wear sweaters year round even in summer to hide the bruising.
Hope is called the clumsy stutter. She can trip over a flat surface and when she gets really nervous she stutters really badly. So we've just been looking out for each other. Nobody knows how the daughter of the so called “hot police officer” and the sister of the “sexy college football star” Jonathan Williams could be such an awkward weirdo.
But none of them know what goes on behind closed doors. I'm a pale, shoulder length black haired, skinny, 5'7, blue eyed to herself girl.

My dad is a tall 6'2 man with black short cropped hair and a built lean man and my brother is basically the same way just more lean. Just a few more months then I’m out of here I’ve been saving my money since I was 8 after that first time....