Erotic novel - Sugar Lips

Contains all kind of sex novels in Hindi and English.
sexy
Platinum Member

Re: Erotic novel - Sugar Lips - Chapter 9

Unread post by sexy » 03 Jan 2016 09:36

Chapter 9
"Well isn’t she fun." he says while pulling out his lunch. "Yeah you get use to it." I say. "No, that’s not something I’m going to get use to." he says seriously. "I just hate people like that; people who think they can walk all over people and control them like puppets."

He says very harshly and I look at him and see his eyes darken and his fist ball up. Then he takes a deep breath and his body slowly relaxes and his eyes lighten back up. "Any way where are my manners my name is Jace." Jace looks at Hope and says "And your name is?" She looks like a deer caught in head lights.

Oh crap I know what happens next. "mmmyyy nnnamme iissss Hhhooppe." Then she looks down cheeks going red. I was about to say something on Hope's behalf but he said "Don’t be embarrassed everyone gets embarrassed, you just deal with your embarrassment in a different way." He gives her a reassuring smile and she says "Thanks."

"No problem at all." Then he returns his beautiful green gaze back on me and says "And you're Shawntel right?" AH he actually went to the trouble of finding out my name. I look down at my shoes and say "Yeah that’s right." He pulls my head back up with one finger forcing me to look at his big green eyes and he says "That a very pretty name."

I'm so lost in his eyes that I’m at lost for words. Then reality sets back in and I move my face away and rise from my seat and say “umm well I have to go and do some work so I’ll see you guys later." And before they have a chance so say anything I already walk away.

After I exit the cafeteria and in the hall way I begin to really think. Thinking about what my life would be like if I hadn’t killed my mother, thinking of what would have happened if dad or Jonathan would have seen me. They would have killed me. Literally.

Normally I would have asked Hope to come with me but I just wanted to be alone with my thoughts. Not a second later do I hear "Hey Shawntel wait up!" I think about just keeping on walking but instead I slowly turn around and meet those big green eyes. Damn it this is definitely not alone.

sexy
Platinum Member

Re: Erotic novel - Sugar Lips - Chapter 10

Unread post by sexy » 03 Jan 2016 09:37

Chapter 10
"Hey why the big rush?" He says looking down at me with a smile across his face. I try my best to stay firm and ignore how close we are and how his smile makes me melt. I turn around and continue to walk to my imaginary working place.

He follows in step beside me. I sigh "I really do have work to do so I can’t talk." "Well I could help you." He says "No Jace I’m fine I work better alone." I say still not looking at him and I speed up just a tad. But he has no problem keeping my pace. "Well I could just keep you company while you work."

As much as I wanted that I said "No thank you I'm fine I don’t need the company." He lightly grabs me by the hand bringing my speed walking to a stop. I turn and face him and we are less than a foot apart. I feel the heat radiating off his body as I look into those gorgeous eyes and worried face

"Hey are you okay you seem on edge?" Damn it why does he have to worry about me? Can’t he be just like every other guy in this school and ignore me? Then I realize we are still holding hands. His so very warm hard hand and I gently slide my hand from his. "I’m fine Jace just busy I have work to do."

I look at his face and see that his smile falls a bit and he actually looks sad. He looks me in the eyes and pushes his hair out of his face. "Look I don’t mean to be a pest and I just met you today and all but I don’t know it’s just something about you that I just really want to get to know."

I look into his eyes dying to tell him I feel the same way. But I can't and I never will be able to. Tears almost come to my eyes thinking about what could have been. I pull the tears back and I do the only thing that I can to tell him we can never be anything other than nothing at all. Ever.

"Look Jace I was trying to be nice but I don’t want to be friends, I don’t want to talk to you, and I don’t want to get to know you. Stop following me and just leave me alone don’t talk to me anymore." I take one look at his face and turn around and walk away.

I can’t help the tears fall down my cheeks. Damn my father and my brother to the fiery pits of hell. I don’t know how this happened but it seems as though within less than 24 hours of knowing Jace it pains me to think of a life without him in it.

To put the icing on the cake forever burned in my memory will be the look of his face. The look of pain, and hurt that was on his face. In his eyes.

sexy
Platinum Member

Re: Erotic novel - Sugar Lips - Chapter 11

Unread post by sexy » 03 Jan 2016 09:37

Chapter 11
My work place ends up being the janitors’ closet. I sit in there crying for who knows how long. By the time I get out lunch is over and our last period of the day has started. I go to the bathroom and rinse off my swollen red face and then head to my locker.

I put in my combo and open my locker and a folded piece of paper falls on the floor. I pick it up and open it and it says:

Dear, Shawntel

I owed you one so I’m going to repay you by following your wishes and never talking to you again I wish we could have had the chance to get to know each other but if it’s meant to be it will happen but if not I wish you a happy life.

Sincerely, Jace

My legs nearly give out reading this letter and once again tears fall down my face. I close my locker and go to the bathroom and spend the rest of the day in there until I hear the final bell. I exit the stall and once again rinse my face and the next thing I know, here comes waltzing in the bathroom is no other than the big bitch herself and her two lackeys.

"Well looky what we got here the fucking sweater freak." says Tanya. Her minions laugh. "Well that was some move you and your little boyfriend did back there." She said as she approached me making that click clack noise with her heels that cost probably more than my house.

I put my head down not looking at her and say "He's not my boyfriend I just met him today." She gets right in front of me close enough that I can see her heels and manicured toes about a foot away from my not so nice shoes.

"Listen here you fucking freak I don’t know what you did to him but stay the fuck away from him he is mine obviously your ugly must have clouded his judgment and he was confused so I’m going to give him another chance but you, you piece of shit stay away from him and next time I see you talking to him I won’t be so nice."

With that said she shoves me into the wall and her and her lackeys laugh and she clickidy clacks her way out the bathroom. Well I guess we aren’t meant to be together. My eyes are all dried up from me crying for so long that no more tears fall.

I exit the bathroom into the still bustling hallway and head to my lockers when I turn the corner, freeze and see Jace at his locker. As if he sensed me his eyes lock with mine I see the hurt in his eyes and he looks away closes his locker and turns his back to me and walks away.

I continue to walk to my locker grab my things and think to myself I hope you had a great first day at school I close my locker knowing that’s a lie. Well this should be an interesting bus trip from school back to hell.