Erotic book - Bonafied Hoe Urban Classic By: Dalisha Truzy

Contains all kind of sex novels in Hindi and English.
sexy_parul
Expert Member

Re: Erotic book - Bonafied Hoe Chapter 3

Unread post by sexy_parul » 05 Jan 2016 09:12

Chapter 3

-Charity-

''Hell yeah, slap that ass from the back!'' I yelled out at Tez as he did his thing while hitting my walls that had me in my zone.

We had been going at it for hours now and I had done had so many orgasms that I had done already lost count.

''Just like that ma!'' he shouted out as I backed up my ass with every thrust.

We switched positions quickly as he laid down on the king sized bed as I climbed on top.

I placed him inside of me as I mounted him. I begin whinning my hips in a circular motion as I took him all in. I could feel his manhood throbbing inside of me as I bounced on him and a medium rythem. He was holding on to my hip with one hand while the other sqeezed my apple ass as it shook to the vibrations of bounce. He was taking me on a pleasure ride of my life and it felt so damn good!

''That's it! Ride that dick!'' he spat out while slapping my ass.

We was so into in as sweat poured up and down or bodies. We switched positions and we were now spooning one another as our skinned slapped causing my plump breast to bouce as he balls hit my clit with every pump. My muscles started contracting as they squeezed his manhood and sent shivers up in down my spine.

''Umm, Aww, Ooo,''... we both said in unison.

''I'm about to bust ma!'' he said as he was now was bouncing me up and down in the air like a cowgirl as his thrust became harder and deeper.

We were breathing rapidly as our chest heaved up and down. Then finally we were both howling out to the moon as we climaxed like we never climaxed before. We both fell on the bed about out of breath as I laid my head across his chest.

''That was awesome!'' I said wile leaning in to give him a passionate kiss.

We laid there and had a great conversation before we decided to hop in the shower together. We were having a good time as the sweet sounds of jazz played in the back ground while we washed each another down.

We went for another round in the shower before we exited out about thirty five minutes later. Since the day we met we've been stuck like glue. We eneded up staying up all night watching movies and conversating about or past, present, and future. We talked about our family, career, and goals. We popped popcorn and ordered pizza. I really enjoyed spending time with Tez and we had a lot in common. Maybe we could hang out a little more often and see where this goes.

The next morning I woke up with a smile on my face as I looked over at Tez who was sleeping like a baby. I rubbed my eyes and stretched out my body. I threw the covers back off my body and got out of bed and headed for the bathroom. Once inside I grabbed my wash cloth, wet it, and washed my face. Then I proceeded one to brushing my teeth and gargling out my mouth. I handled my business and washed my hands before heading out of the bathroom.

Tez had that bomb ass sex so I figured that I would cook him breakfast this morning before he had to get up to leave for work. Since that night Katia, Shamar, Tez and I went out to eat. We had been speding time together ever since then. I don't know what to make of this but I'm going to buckle up and enjoy the ride. I was now in my kitchen throwing down on the stove as the smell of bacon filled the air.

I decided to make some breakfast. I had on grits, pancakes, cheesy eggs, sausgae, and toast

The timer went off and I opened up the oven to take out the toast just as I felt a slap on my butt.

''Ooo'' I shouted out as I jumped.

'' You startled me,'' I said while placing the pan on the island.

''Oh I didn't mean to scare you ma,'' he said while leaning in for a kiss as the smell of his meanty mouth wash filled my nose.

''Is all this for me?'' he said while pulling the chair out and taking a seat at my mable green table.

I pulled out a plate and begin fixing his food.

''Yes this is,'' I said whilesitting his plate down with a fresh glass of orange juice.

''This looks delicious!'' he said while picking up his folk.

''Thank you,'' I said with a smile.

''No thank you,'' he said with a wink.

''Well I'm going to head into the bathroom to take me shower. I'll be back down before you'll have to leave out,'' I said while turning around to walk out the kitchen.

''Alright ma,'' he said.

I headed in the bathroom to take my shower and within minutes I was out with a towel around my waste.

I lotioned down, sprayed some perfume on, and begin going through my top dresser while pulling out my new matching lace underwear and bra set. Once I slid into that I headed over to my walk- in closet and pulled out my black Armani dress with the matching pumps. I then did my make-up and then gelled my hair up in to a bun. I looked in the mirror and was pleased with my overall looks after I put on my diamond hoop earrings, gold bangles, and gold heart necklace. Just then Tez walked inside the room and looked me up and down with glassy eyes and a bug smile.

''You look sexy as hell ma,'' he said.

''You make me wanna go another round,'' he said as he held me close from behind.

''Thank you, and you are a little freak,'' I said with a giggle while smiling from ear to ear.

''You're welcome and you know I am,'' he said.

''Well I need to be leaving so I can get home and take a quick shower and get chaged up for work but I will be calling you,'' he said before we exchaged a passionate kiss.

With that being said he left out the bedroom and begin walking towards the front door.

_

_

_

_

Work was a total drag and I just couldn't wait to get up and out of here within the next twenty minutes. I sut down my computer and packed all my things inside of my briefcase. Then I begin to place all of my filled work inside of their proper folders. I then begin to clean off my desk by picking up pens and other papers and placed them back into the proper area. Something caught me eye.

It was a picture of me and my ex boyfriend Nico at the beach. We looked so happy and in love. I smiled at the thoughts of all the memories we shared. Then I shook my head at how it all ended within a blink of an eye. I lost him last year and it seemed as if it was yesterday. A single tear begin to cascade down my right cheek. Just then my train of thought was intterupted by a knock on my door just as I brought my hand up to my cheek to wipe the tear away . I still felt like more tears were threating to fall but I tried to hold them back.

''Come in,'' I yelled out loud enough for thre person on the other side of the door could hear me.

Just then Mirror peeped her head through the door and walked inside.

Mirror was one of my good friends that I meant whenever I started working here at the firm. She was a red bone with long black wavy hair, high cheek bones, chinky brown eyes, ass to die for, weighed about 135', and about 5''7 height

''Are we going to be walking out together today?'' She questioned.

''Yeah I was just cleaning everything up,'' I said while placing some folders in the file cabinet.

''Here I bought you a soda,'' she said passing me a Mountain Dew.

''Thanks,'' I said while reaching out to grab the soda.

''I know you had a long day because I sure did,'' she said as I grabbed my briefcase and we headed out of my office.

''This cause for a celebration,'' she said as we walked down the long hallway while throwing up here hand and shaking her body like we were a dance floor.

''That do sound like fun,'' I said as the elevator beeped and the doors opened for us to get on.

The elevator door closed and we went down four floors while the numbers lit up and than finally beeped. We stepped off and headed out the spinning glass doors into the parking lot while making random conversation. I told her that I would call her and maybe we could go out night. We hugged and said our goodbyes before departing ways.

---------------------------------------------------------

Fuck Me if you can