Erotic Horror - A Dark and Deadly Lover - 1

Contains all kind of sex novels in Hindi and English.
sexy_parul
Expert Member

Erotic Horror - A Dark and Deadly Lover - 1

Unread post by sexy_parul » 05 Jan 2016 18:54

Carla sighed in frustration as she scanned the packed nightclub. He just was not here, she growled silently. Every man she looked at did not attract her in the least, too skinny, too heavy, too blond, too redheaded. Not that she had any problem with the later; she was just in the mood for a dark haired lover tonight.

Weaving her way through the mass of undulating bodies as they danced, drawing angry or jealous stares from the women, ogling drools from the men, Carla ignored them all. She was hungry and she was on the prowl and tonight only a dark haired man was going to satisfy that hunger.

Her outfit demanded attention, a black leather skirt, tight and high exposed her long, long shapely legs and thighs. A bustier, shoved up her breasts, begging for a man's touch, but not just any man's touch, as her gaze continued to scan the mass of flesh.

A young man approached her; he could not have been any more than a fresh drinking age, twenty-one, twenty-two, his face coming up only a few scant inches from her own. His breath reeked of beer and Carla took a step back, her eyes flashing in anger.

"Want to dance?" He asked, his voice slurred, his hand already coming up in an attempt to ensnare her tiny waist and Carla took another step back.

"No." She answered bluntly and his face turned into a scowl in a fraction of a second.

"I want to dance with you, you're pretty." He told her angrily, and again his hand came up. Carla smacked it away, wanting to rake her long nails down his too boyish face.

"I said no." She shot back, starting to sidestep his now pawing hands, his knuckles scraping over her ample amount of exposed breasts.

"You're a fucking tease, you cunt!" He growled loudly, drawing the attention of a few dancers that surrounded them.

"Something you'll never find out." Carla told him in biting sarcasm and once more started to move around him. Despite his drunken state, he quickly managed to cut her off again, his hand coming forward, this time to attempt to reach beneath her skirt, his lips curling into a lusty yet angry grin.

A hand shot out between them, clamping completely around the boy's wrist as though it were a small twig and twisted backward, causing the younger man to howl out in pain as he started to sink to his knees.
---------------------------------------------------------

Fuck Me if you can

sexy_parul
Expert Member

Re: Erotic Horror - A Dark and Deadly Lover - 1

Unread post by sexy_parul » 05 Jan 2016 18:54

"She said no." A deep, vibrating voice sounded beside her and Carla looked from the boy to the owner of that voice, her eyes rounding in surprise.

Her hero was just exactly what she had been looking for, tall, towering over here by at least a foot or more. His shoulders blocked out the flickering lights that shone overhead upon the dancers, oblivious to the action going on around them. His skin was deeply tanned, his face incredibly handsome, almost too handsome to be real. He had what looked like jet-black hair, curling around and framing his face, coming just below his collar and turning lightly under. Over a packed muscular body he wore a black shirt, unbuttoned just enough to give her a peek at the same dark, curling hair that covered his wide chest and tucked tightly into a pair of snug jeans, his waist outlined, showing Carla that he was lean but just as muscular there as well.

As her gaze continued to travel downward in a few scant moments, she hovered around the bulge at the juncture where his thighs met long legs and thought to herself that he did indeed have a nice package hidden behind the heavy material. Those jeans hugged his powerful thighs and legs almost like a second skin and as her gaze moved up again, she found a pair of the blackest, smoldering eyes staring back down at her.

"Find everything?" He asked, his voice deep, drawing her gaze like a magnet to a full lower lip, expressly made, it seemed to kiss a woman, pleasure her in various ways and she smiled softly.

"I'm not sure." She answered him seductively as those dark eyes flashed before the young man's cry called his attention back to why he was there.

"Go home, boy, sober up." The deep and sultry baritone hissed as he released the younger man's hand that then slithered away, his proverbial tail tucked between his legs.

"You saved me from a very ugly situation, can I buy you a drink?" Carla asked, her voice husky and again those eyes flashed in her direction, his only response was a slight nod of his dark head in acceptance.

Carla ordered a glass of red wine, her hero ordered a straight whiskey and then she led him toward a secluded area of the club, reserved for the owner's special guests, of which Carla was one. Back here the music was not so loud, the lights even dimmer as she rounded a sheer curtain, her dark stranger following close behind.

Carla sat down upon the upholstered seat, patting the cushion beside her before lounging back, hooding her eyes yet watching him carefully as he took a small sip of the whiskey before sitting down.

"How can I thank you?" She asked, her voice low, enticing his gaze again.

"You just did." He answered as though he were not interested in her in the least, yet something inside told Carla that he was very much aware of her and she smiled inwardly at the thought.

"No, really, I owe you." She stated, lifting one foot, propping her heel upon the edge of the seat, showing him her full assets freely and that she wore no underwear beneath the skirt.

That black gaze moved slowly downward, seeing her glistening female lips, cleanly shaven, inviting, swelling slightly and he gave a small grin, taking another drink of the whiskey. Carla noticed with some frustration that it was not to steady his nerves at what she was offering him.

"You're playing with fire, young lady." He told her softly and Carla heard the clear warning in his voice.

Fuck Me if you can

sexy_parul
Expert Member

Re: Erotic Horror - A Dark and Deadly Lover - 1

Unread post by sexy_parul » 05 Jan 2016 18:55

"Maybe it's a fire you can put out." She shot back, shifting her foot over slightly, her pink folds separating in another silent invitation. Her gaze shifted to his jeans again, seeing if what she was doing caused that already large bulge behind the material to grow and to her utter astonishment, it had not.

"Trust me, you don't want that or the consequences that goes with it." He warned her again and watched her lick her bright red colored lips.

"Trust me, I can handle it." She shot back and heard his soft chuckle. He was so smooth, so calm it caused her frustration to grow ten-fold.

"You're what I've been looking for tonight." She stated, her voice heavy with lust and the dark eyes lifted back to her hot gaze, and Carla saw another flash of something in their depth. She shivered despite the heat she felt inside, the heat he was creating just by simply looking at her like he was.

"Well, you've found me." He grinned smoothly, noting as he dipped a finger into his drink that her wide-open pussy glistened even more, telling him that she was definitely horny and willing to take he was so obviously trying to talk her out of.

"Could you live with the consequences?" He asked her softly, his gaze coming back to her face to gauge her reaction to his question.

"I can't get pregnant, I take the pill." She told him bluntly and again, he smiled softly.

"That wasn't exactly what I was talking about, but it's good to know." He told her, thorough amusement in his voice.

Fuck Me if you can