Erotic Book - OLIVIA'S KNIGHT

Contains all kind of sex novels in Hindi and English.
sexy_parul
Expert Member

Erotic Book - OLIVIA'S KNIGHT

Unread post by sexy_parul » 06 Jan 2016 19:53

Olivia has been kidnapped and tortured by Bastino a small town criminal because her mother stole his money and disappeared. What she doesnt know is that the same person protecting her could be the one behind all her pain. Will she find her knight or will he kill her first?
---------------------------------------------------------

Fuck Me if you can

sexy_parul
Expert Member

Re: Erotic Book - OLIVIA'S KNIGHT - Chapter 1 As she ran d

Unread post by sexy_parul » 06 Jan 2016 19:53

Chapter 1

As she ran down the dark street, her heart pounded in her ears. Her biggest fear was not death but what he would do to her instead. Olivia ran even faster at the mere thought of what his hands would do to her face, she was a beautiful woman with dark chocolate skin, her hair was brown, long and curly with flakes of gold at the tips.
Her bare feet hit the pavement hard with every step she took, there was no way she would let that monster touch her.

“Come back here you bitch, you will not get away” Bastino yelled behind Olivia.

He was determined to catch her and he would not let anything get in his way. He was a big man, very tall with big hands and very dark skin. No one would refer to him as handsome and he enjoyed inflicting pain on other people. His partner in crime Lucas was breathing heavily behind him, also trying to catch up with Olivia.

'Boss, i need to rest, my chest hurts' Lucas was breathing heavily behind Bastino.

'You will rest when i get my money you fool, now catch up because she is getting away.'

“But boss i am tired”. Lucas was very tall but too fat to be in shape.

“If you don’t want me to kill you this minute you will run faster”! Bastino was screaming and trying even harder to run although his crotch hurt.

Olivia had managed to finally lure Bastino into thinking that she wanted him, so he had let his guard down, untied her as she promised to show him a good time. As soon as she was free, she kneed him so hard, he thought his nuts where going to explode in his body.

Lucas was busy smoking in the balcony at that time and all he heard was a loud scream, a bang and the slam of the door. He had ran quickly into the room only to find his boss groaning and wreathing in pain on the floor. He was still amazed as to how Bastino had managed to still get up and run after Olivia. They had been running after her for the last 500 meters and Bastino probably would have caught her if he wasn’t in such bad shape. The fact that it was a cold winter night helped because not many people would be seen in the streets of Jeppe at 23h15. Everyone was indoors except for your usual homeless guy huddled in front of a tin of fire and was too high to even bother with a young girl being followed by two big men.
Bastino still hurt even now and vowed that when he caught her he would take her roughly and make sure that she never forgot it.

“Bitch you will pay”!

Olivia could hear Bastino behind her, and even though she was a couple of meters away from him, she could clearly hear the rage and anger in his voice. She thought of the beatings, the cigarette burns, being bathed in freezing water in the middle of winter and she ran even faster. She was scared out of her mind at the thought of what he would do to her now. When she had seduced him she been repulsed at the look of lust in his evil eyes and the bulge in front of his jeans. She knew that he was going to rape her if he caught her and she would rather die than go through that.

Her body hurt and was covered in bruises, she was wearing the clothes they had kidnapped her in, a long sleeve blouse, jeans and stilettos. The shoes made it hard to run but she was a woman on a mission. They had asked her countless times where the money was and each time she had said she did not know. Olivia would never betray her mother, all her life she had longed for her affection and last week her mother had asked her to keep a secret for her and Olivia being the obedient child had agreed. Little did she know that it would get her into so much trouble. Right now all she could think about was getting away from her captors.

She ran even faster as she heard footsteps getting closer behind her. She had just passed a street light when she saw a car parked in front of a rundown flat.
Olivia approached the car only to find that there was no one inside and it was locked. She felt dizzy and hurt all over but that was not going to make her stop.
The street was empty as she ran even faster and all she thought was how glad she was that she had finally escaped. She had no idea what day of the month it was or where she was going, just as long as its far away from them. She kept thinking about her mother, will she be fine? is he going to hurt her also? She prayed with all her might that God would protect her. The last thing she felt before she hit the ground was that she was so cold.

Fuck Me if you can

sexy_parul
Expert Member

Re: Erotic Book - OLIVIA'S KNIGHT - Chapter 2 Michael had

Unread post by sexy_parul » 06 Jan 2016 19:54

Chapter 2

Michael had been called to attend to another drunken rage in a Jeppe tavern. Michael and Kevin where working the night shift and where used to dealing with drunks every night. Michael was driving with Kevin in the passenger seat.

“i still don’t understand why people enjoy making my job so hard” Kevin complained.

“you say that every night Kev”

“Yeah, in hopes that eventually you will get sick of me and just let me do the desk job.”

“we have talked about this Kevin, you are not getting any desk work ,i love making your lazy ass suffer”

“now lets go and do what we are paid to do man”. Michael said this as he parked the police van in front of the tavern.

Kevin got out of the passenger side and had the look of a miserable man. He seriously hated conflicts and was teased by his fellow co-worker because of it, they called him soft buns.
Michael was a senior police officer at the Jeppe Police station. He had chiseled features and was blessed with good looks, some people even compared him to the singer tyrese. Today he was not feeling charming as he put the crying man in the back of the police van. The man had started a fight with an ex girlfriend because he wanted her to take him back, the girl was at the tavern with her new boyfriend and did not like the scene he was causing. She then decided to call the police when her ex and current boyfriend started to punch each others lights out.
Kevin was still a young man at 26 and had decided to become a police officer because he couldn’t get a job for his IT diploma. He had light skin and was in good shape. He had a good working relationship with Michael and looked up to him.

“lets go kevin” Michael said as he started the engine.

Kevin finished his cigarette and got in the van.

"if i was still in love with my ex, i would not embarrass myself by professing my love in front
of everyone like that.”

“Pussy is very powerful kevin, if that lady was giving it to him like no other, then he has to behave like that.”
Kevin laughed showing his perfect white teeth.

“i think the man is just in love and cannot help himself,”

“Am telling you this because i care for you Kevin, woman have a certain power that allows them to control us, you should watch out and not allow yourself to get trapped.”

“and what power would that be?”

“some men claim beauty, but i say pussy, women know we can’t live without it and they use that to their advantage.
Kevin laughed even harder this time, he knew that Michael was talking about himself since he had seen in the past how he changed his female companions. Women just couldn’t get enough of him and even though he told them upfront that he was not looking for a relationship, they kept coming back for more.

“i hear what you are saying man” Kevin said

They where now approaching an intersection and the robots had just turned green when all the sudden Michael screamed and hit the brakes.

Fuck Me if you can