Erotic Book - OLIVIA'S KNIGHT

Contains all kind of sex novels in Hindi and English.
sexy_parul
Expert Member

Re: Erotic Book - OLIVIA'S KNIGHT - Chapter 9 ‘I can’t bel

Unread post by sexy_parul » 06 Jan 2016 19:56

Chapter 9

‘I can’t believe you fools let her get away again!’

‘Sorry Michael’ came Bastino’s defeated response.

Michael stepped closer to Bastino and clenched his teeth as he angrily swore.

‘Its obvious you two are good for nothing!’

‘Errr boss, we promise not to fuck anything up anymore’

Michael moved closer to Bastino.

‘Fuck!’ He growled in Bastino’s face

‘I mean we are going to deal with this .......errr……we can fix this!’ Bastino’s evil face showed a hint of fear.

Michael just gave him a look of “whatever” and continued talking.

‘She called me and said she was here, now go back in the car so that she doesn’t see you’ damit!, I don’t even know why you were outside in the first place! Fuck!’
Bastino got back in and nudged Lucas in the ribs to let out his frustration. Michael watched them and thought: could they be dumber?

The reason he got here so late in the first place was because he had to break them out of Primrose apartment. What kind of criminals got themselves locked in by their victim! He was starting to feel like he could do without their incompetence. He could easily make them disappear just like he did to Primrose and many others before her. But no, I can’t waste them yet; I still need them to do my dirty work so I will wait. Looking at them again, he smiled, he would enjoy killing those two after all the trouble they had put him through. But first I shall deal with Olivia.
Shaking himself out of his thoughts, he turned around and headed towards the bus stop. It was still a few metres away from where they had parked and he would have to walk a bit.

---------------------------------------------------------

Fuck Me if you can

sexy_parul
Expert Member

Re: Erotic Book - OLIVIA'S KNIGHT - Chapter 10 Her heart p

Unread post by sexy_parul » 06 Jan 2016 19:57

Chapter 10

Her heart pumped so hard she thought it would jump out of her body. She summed up all her courage and started walking down the street. It was hard because she was scared out of her mind and didn’t know where she was going to go. She hoped Michael had not seen her as she increased her pace. She was now a few metres away from a corner; all she had to do was act normal. She took a deep breath. Two more metres one metres and as soon as she turned she went into full sprint. She didn’t care who was looking, she ran for her life! She made two more turns and found herself approaching the mall. Maybe I can get help in there she thought as she walked in.

Slowing down she mingled into the crowd. Her feet and chest hurt so badly. I need to hide she thought. Okay, where can I hide? There are people everywhere. I look out of place and I don’t have money anymore. They are going to catch me, Oh my God, I am going to die. Olivia kept on walking.

‘excuse me!

Olivia was in deep in her panicky thoughts. She did not hear the voice shouting behind her.

‘Excuse me, Olivia!’

Oh my God, its Michael, he has found me! I should run faster. She went into full sprinting mode; she didn’t care about the soreness in her feet. All she could think about was getting away. Out of nowhere a cleaning lady appeared with a trolley. She tried to slow down but it was too late. She crushed into the trolley and collapsed onto the floor.

Fuck Me if you can

sexy_parul
Expert Member

Re: Erotic Book - OLIVIA'S KNIGHT - Chapter 11 Robert turn

Unread post by sexy_parul » 06 Jan 2016 19:57

Chapter 11

Robert turned to look in his backseat; the form of Olivia sleeping put his mind to rest. It was around 20h30 and the street lights danced on her form as he drove. He had been sitting in a restaurant enjoying dinner with a client when he had spotted a dirty, dishevelled Olivia trot past their table. Out of curiosity he had called out to her. He did not think that she would start running like a mad person and hurt herself in the process. He felt really bad about that. It was a good thing that they had been so close to a practice and someone in the crowd had suggested that they call the doctor so quickly. The crowd gathered around her had dispersed as the doctor told them that she had just passed out and would be fine after resting. That’s when Robert had decided to take her home so that she could rest. He felt so guilty and wished to make it up to her. He knew that she was involved in something but decided to wait until she got better before probing.

He packed the car in the garage. His house was big, with 4 spacious bedrooms, en-suite bathrooms and 3 garages. He worked as an investment banker for a successful bank and was good at what he did.

He flipped on the garage light and opened the passenger door. Picking her up carefully into his arms, she moaned a bit. He stiffened and looked directly into her face. Her eyes had a dark patch under them and her chest bones where sticking out. Her skin was shinny and looked uncared for. She looked nothing like the confident and beautiful woman he met this morning. He wondered what could have happened that would cause a woman to look so unhappy.

‘Okay enough thinking, let’s get you in bed’ Robert talked to himself.

He decided to put her in the bedroom next to his just in case she needed him.

‘Goodnight Olivia’. He said this as closed the door. Maybe tomorrow we can find out something about you. With that thought he stepped into his bedroom and closed his door.

Fuck Me if you can