Erotic Novel - Her Sensuous Search by Doc Tesch - Chapter 1

Contains all kind of sex novels in Hindi and English.
sexy_parul
Expert Member

Erotic Novel - Her Sensuous Search by Doc Tesch - Chapter 1

Unread post by sexy_parul » 11 Jan 2016 17:22

Chapter 1
Mrs. Sue Fletcher was napping on the couch, so she didn't hear the large man enter the house through
the kitchen door. He was feeling her up before she realized her privacy had been invaded. When her
eyes fluttered open, he was leaning over her. He had a big work-callused hand between her legs and
was cupping her crotch. "About time you woke up, Sleeping Beauty," he slurred, leering down at her
with an obscene expression on his beard-stubbled face. His hot breath fairly reeked with whiskey.
"Ohmygod!" Sue gasped.
It was a warm spring day. Housework had made her hot and sweaty so, being alone, she had stripped
down to her sheer nylon panties before lying down to rest. Out of modesty and fear, she attempted to
cover her exposed breasts with her hands. Instinctively trying to protect her virtue, the young bride
clamped shut her long, shapely legs. This only trapped the man's brazen hand between her creamy thighs
and locked it tighter against her scantily clad groin.
"What are you doing here," she yelped, "at this ti-time of the day?" "Feeling your cunt, you sexy little
wench," he said, increasing the pressure until she could feel the tips of his lewdly probing fingers stuffing
the narrow strip of nylon into her crack.
"You're drunk!" she accused, forgetting her tits as she grabbed his muscular forearm and shoved futilely
at it with all her might, which wasn't much because she was recuperating from a miscarriage and was still
rather weak.
"Guess I am a little under the influence," he admitted, keeping at her. "Finished that remodeling job
ahead of schedule. Me and the boys had a few to celebrate. Want some pussy now. Some of your
pussy, Suzy baby. Open them legs and let old Hub pet that pretty little muff."
"No, Hub, don't," she whined, trying to reason with him. He was her
stepfather-in-law. Her husband's mother was dead. She and Doug had
moved in with his stepdad because Doug was attending college on the
G.I. Bill and Sue had had to quit her job due to pregnancy. Hub had agreed to give the room and
board in return for Sue's housekeeping services. "You mustn't treat me this way, Hub!"
He hooked his powerful fingers under the secretion band of her nylon panties and yanked them down to
her knees.
"Hub, no! Please! What's come over you? I'm your daughter-in-law! Your son's wife!"
"My stepson's wife," he corrected, whisking her underpants on down her legs and tugging them off over
her flailing feet. "There's no blood relation between Doug and me. Wouldn't bother me none right now
even if there was. Hot damn, just look at you. Only nineteen and pretty as they come. You're real tender
stuff, Suzy baby. Come on now, be good to me. I ain't had no teen-age twat in years and years."
He flung away her panties, leaving her completely naked. She was still groggy from her nap, sort of
dazed and confused. This sordid happening didn't seem real. Even as he pried her legs apart and started
fondling her privates flesh to flesh, she still couldn't believe that her husband's stepfather would actually
treat her in such a grossly vulgar manner. Oh, she knew he'd been lusting after her, all right, from the way
she'd caught him looking at her when he thought no one noticed, but she'd never dreamed he would ever
really try anything with her. "Hub, you'd better stop it," she warned him icily. "I'll tell Doug." "Think I
give a crap?" he hooted, grinning lewdly as he held her down and probed the end of his thick middle
finger into the moist warmth of her furry slot. "Tell him. If he don't like it, the two of you can move to hell
out."
"Ooooh," she whimpered, as his knobby-knuckled finger embedded itself into her defenseless vagina.
"Hub, you . . . you know we can't move out. We're broke, and we've got all those medical bills to pay!"
She could tell by his lecherous expression that pleading would do no good. Struggling didn't, either. Hub
was a big, rough-cut man, six-foot-two, with the strength of a bull. He was a contractor who'd worked
with his hands all his life. He could toss sacks of cement around like they weighed nothing.
When Sue slapped him in desperation, he slapped her back and then imprisoned both her wrists in one
of his hamlike hands. There was nothing she could do but lie there and let him abuse her. Tears of shame
and humiliation overflowed her eyes as he held her helpless and stroked his knobby finger in and out of
the feminine slit between her legs.
"Oh, please, Hub . . . nooh . . . please don't," she begged, blinking piteously up at him. "Leave me alone,
damn it!"
"You've paraded that cute little ass in front of me once too often, baby. The teasing's over. It's time to
pay up."
"I never teased you!" she wailed, attempting to scoot up and disimpale herself from his
passion-provoking finger. She had to get free of it, because his indecent manipulations were getting to
her against her will.
"Bullshit, you never teased me," he barked. "How about all the times you've sashayed around in them
shortie nightgowns, switching your bottom and rolling them baby-blue eyes my way?"
"I-I . . ." her voice trailed off. She couldn't deny his accusation. Her only defense was a plaintive whine
of, "I just didn't th-think. I never did it to tease you. I didn't, I didn't! Honest, I didn't!" "The devil you
didn't. Maybe you didn't realize how you were affecting me, but I think you did. No matter now. You've
got my tongue hanging out, whether you meant to do it or not, you little cock-teaser, and I mean to cut
me a piece of you, here and now!"
"But Doug!"
"Piss on Doug!"
In addition to finger-fucking her, he leaned over and orally engulfed one of her tender pink nipples. His
lips tightened around the tumescent aureole and he sucked down hard, scrubbing the sensitive nipple
itself with the roughened upper surface of his tongue. The wet heat of his hungrily suctioning mouth sent
an unwanted thrill arching through her. "Ooooh . . . oh, nooh," she pleaded, thrashing about in a
desperate attempt to break free.
It was no use. Her strength didn't compare to his. He overpowered her and held her defenseless as he
went from one erogenous coral cone to the other, pleasuring them with his mouth while his thick finger
jabbed incessantly within her responsively secreting gap.
Sue couldn't help responding. She didn't want to be unfaithful to Doug, but his stepfather was working
her up against her will. He had her panting for breath. He was making her pussy juicy and slick. When
he had her good and hot, he stood up and dropped his pants and shorts. "Take a look at it, Suzy," He
skinned back his huge prick and brandished it at her. "You ever had a prong this size, little girl?" "No,
never," she gasped. She'd been a virgin bride. Her husband's was the only peter she'd had, and Doug's
was puny compared to his stepdad's. Hub's was half again as long and nearly twice as big around. Sue
couldn't take her shocked eyes off it. "You're hung like a . . . like a horse!"
"Yeah, heh, heh, and you want it too, don't you? Crammed right up into that hot little belly of yours."
"Oh, no," she whined, shaking her head. "Oh, Jesus, no!" "Well, that's tough shit, cock-teaser, because
you're gonna get it anyway," he growled, stepping out of his pants and shorts and kicking them across
the floor.
Sue leaped off the couch, thinking that if she could get to her and Doug's bedroom and lock herself
inside, she would be safe. Hub was drunk and horny, half out of his skull, but surely he wouldn't break
down a locked door to get at her, Sue reasoned.
Perhaps he wouldn't have, if she had got to her room, only she didn't make it to there. He caught her by
the wrist and flung her back down onto the couch.
"OhdearGod!" she yelped, springing back up, her eyes wide with terror. She tried to dash past him but
he caught her again. This time instead of flinging her back onto the couch, he wrestled her down onto it.
His lust-twisted visage loomed menacingly above her. She clamped shut her legs but he wedged his
knees between hers and pried them apart. "No! Stop it! Don't, Hub! No, goddamn it, NO!" she wailed,
reaching down between her legs, clapping both hands over her pussy in a desperate attempt to protect it.
Hub's eyes were glassy now. He was snorting like a bull. As if she had no strength at all, he grabbed her
wrists, jerked up her arms and pinned her hands to the couch cushion beside her shoulders. "Turn me
loose!" she whined piteously, thrashing about in a frantic effort to avoid being penetrated by him. "Don't
rape me! Please don't rape me!"
When she felt the feverish glans of his massive organ brushing the insides of her thighs, Sue panicked.
Her heart skipped a beat and then began pounding wildly against her heaving rib cage. The soles of her
bare feet shoved down at the couch. She hurled herself upward, attempting to arch her back and buck
him off her. Again and again she tried, but she couldn't budge him. Whereas Sue was only five foot four,
118 pounds of soft and curvaceous femininity, Hub stood over six feet tall and was 220 pounds of solid
muscle. When Sue fell back winded and weak, all her frenzied struggling had bought her was another
moment of purity.
Adding insult to injury, he laughed at her and told her she was a silly little bitch. Sue burst into tears.
She'd never felt so helpless and humiliated in all her life. In a last-ditch effort to free herself, she
instinctively lunged at his hairy forearm and sank her teeth into it, trying to bite a hunk out of him.
He howled with the pain of it. Her teeth had broken the skin. She could taste his blood. Instead of
deterring him, however, this turned him into even more of an animal. He squeezed her wrists so hard that
Sue feared he might pinch her hands right off her arms. She could feel the gristly head of his rampant
erection poking erratically at her groin, trying to bore its own hole since it couldn't locate the one nature
had put there.
Then the blind eye of his demanding member found its target. She whimpered. Her teeth lost their grip
on his bleeding forearm as she felt the stretching pain of the in-boring knob. He worked about two-thirds
of the huge cockhead into her too small gap and then he hunched her brutally, plunging the rest of his
over-sized phallus into her with one viciously impaling lunge.
"AARGH!" Sue screamed, her mouth flying open and her head falling back.
"IT HURTS! OH, DEAR GOD, DEAR GODDD!!"
"Serves you right!" he hissed, fucking into her hard and fast from the very start. "You brought the blood!
Goddamn you, I'll teach you to bite me like that!"
He powered the pole to her. His hairy buttocks jerked spastically up and down, as if he meant to pound
a hole through the small of her back with the hard peen of his punishing hammer.
"Let up!" she gasped, wincing, cringing, making fists. "Oh, please, please . . . not so hard! You're
ki-killing me!"
There was no mercy in him. A hard prick has no conscience, and besides, he wanted to hurt her to pay
her back for biting him. He was drunk and horny enough not to give a damn about the consequences of
forcing his lustful attentions on his pretty young stepdaughter-in-law. She had a tight, hot little cunt on
her. Now that he was into her, he wouldn't be coming out until he'd emptied that big rusty load from his
aching balls into the very depths of her heaving belly.
Sue's head snapped from side to side. She bit her lip. Her fingernails dug into her palms as she made
tight fists against the pain and indignity of this vulgar sexual assault upon her innocent body. How could
he abuse her this way? Her own husband's stepfather! If he didn't kill her with his penis, she was sure
she would die from the shame of it.
And then, much to Sue's dismay, the terrible pain of being penetrated by so formidable a weapon ebbed
swiftly away. He was still hurting her, only now it was starting to hurt good!
"Oh, nooh," she wailed, trying to deny the bursts of pleasure that his incessantly stabbing rod sent
rippling up her spine.
It was no use. The unwanted pleasure was every bit as real as the pain it was crowding out of her
violated loins, and it was mushrooming rapidly. Instead of cringing, as it had at first, her well-rounded
bottom began squirming sensually now. She tried to lie still - telling herself she was being raped and there
was nothing she could do about it - but lying still soon became a physical impossibility. Her Judas loins
began undulating.
"Getting good to you, is it?" he slurred.
Sue gritted her teeth. She squinted shut her eyes and shook her head no. But it was getting good to her.
Not only was he taking her against her will, he was making her like it, too! Sue didn't dare let him know
it. Admitting it to herself was bad enough, for this betrayal by her body made her feel so cheap and dirty
that she wished she could die. He guffawed and kept right on riding her like a stallion stud-servicing an
unwilling broodmare. Her facial expression changed and, a moment later, her eyelids blinked open
reluctantly. She gazed up at him through eyes that were turning as glassy as his.
"You know you've got a cock in you . . . don't you, Suzy baby?"
She nodded dumbly. The room seemed to be revolving luridly around her. It was difficult for her to
breathe. Her desire was taking her over, wresting control of her feverish body away from her numbed
mind. The muscles in her legs were twitching. She wanted to scream. Her hips were lifting toward him
and she couldn't stop them.
"Your twat's getting nice and juicy now," he said. "That's it, throw it up to me. Go on. Oh, yeah, yeah!
Tell me you don't like it now!" "You bastard," she hissed, as she gave in to the overwhelming urge and
started humping it up to him. "You dirty, no-good heel!" "Getting to you, am I? Yeah, I can tell I am, so
you might as well admit it. Come on, admit it. You don't have to say anything, just grunt like the sexy pig
you are.
"Don't talk to me that way," she sobbed, shedding bitter tears of shame and guilt even as she coiled her
legs around his and started working with him. "I can't help myself! I can't, I can't! Oh, Lord Jesus,
wha-what are you doing to me?!"
"Fucking you, he chortled. "And you like it, too!"
"Yes, yes," she panted, forcing her feet in under his shins so she could use his legs for leverage. "God
help me, because I do like it! Ooooh . . . rape me . . . rape me harder!"
Sue was responding to Hub as she'd never responded to her own loving husband. Partly this was due to
the wicked charge she was now experiencing over being taken forcibly, but mostly it was due to the way
Hub was ravishing her. Doug had always been gentle with her because he respected and loved her.
When Doug made love to her, he did so sweetly and tenderly. This was an entirely different brand of sex
from what Sue was used to with her husband. Hub was a brute. He was treating her like a slut, ramming
that huge dong of his roughly in and out of her with callous disregard for her as a person. Whereas Doug
always tried to please her and invariably failed, his drunken stepfather was only out to please himself
and, ironically, he was turning her on like crazy. His coarse masculinity struck the dormant cord of her
submissive female nature. It was as if he'd awakened a hidden part of her personality that she'd never
known existed until this moment. "Oh, God," she moaned, matching him stroke for stroke. "I love it . . .
your big fat dick! Ohhh! Mmmm! Oh, do it, daddy . . . fuck me good!" She nuzzled her face into the
sweaty crook of his neck, her lips going, Smack, smack, smack! as she kissed his neck passionately.
When he released her wrists, instead of trying to hit him or scratch him as she would've only brief
moments earlier, she flung her arms around his hairy torso and hugged him to her as if she thought he
was the dearest thing in all the world.
"I had your number all along, didn't I, you little tramp?" he rasped, banging away at her.
Sue tried to tell him that he had her all wrong, that she'd been a virgin bride and had remained faithful to
Doug until this very afternoon, but he wouldn't believe her. He called her a lying little whore and accused
her of all sorts of marital indiscretions. She gave up tying to convince him otherwise. Let him think what
he wanted, was her passion-fogged reasoning, because his massive organ felt wonderful plowing into her
and that was all she really cared about at the moment. "Ohh, ohh, ohh," Sue chanted, as the rutting slam
continued.
The springs in the couch were squeaking and popping.
"Shake it, Suzy baby! Shake that hot ass!"
His vulgar remarks egged her on. This was raw and primitive sex. They were going at it like a couple of
wild animals, their perspiration-sheened abdomens clapping together wetly in mid-air. Sue had never
been so hot in all her life. If Doug had walked in the door right then, she couldn't have stopped.
"You're a hunk of fuckstuff," Hub hissed. "And that's all you are! Just a cheating, cock-crazy tart!"
"Fuck me, you studhorse bastard," she pleaded, hunching up to him, raking his buttocks with her
fingernails. "Just shut up and . . . ooouuuu . . . fuck me! Harder! Faster! Oh, Lord, it's good . . . soo
good! Stuff it up me! Oh, you brute . . . darling man . . . go, go . . . ram me . . . rip me . . . call me dirty
names if you must . . . only don't stop screwing me! Oh, daddy, daddy . . . hump it tooo me!" He had
her juices flowing, and his thick prick had her hairy hole plugged up too tight for her slippery secretions
to dribble out. They built up inside her until they could be heard sloshing around in her vagina. Her
steaming pussy started making lascivious squishing and sucking noises around his driving dong. They
were both sweating and panting. His big hairy testicles whacked her in the rump repeatedly, making
lewd splats as they slapped rapid-fire into her asscrack. Sue thought she might lose her mind and didn't
much give a hoot if she did. She'd never had such a long, rough hosing as this, not to mention the larger
size of the hose being socked up her. Doug would've already gone off by now, leaving her hanging as he
always did, but Hub was still going strong. Sue could feel an orgasm building within her. She'd read what
it was like but had never had one herself, so she wanted it desperately. Even if it was only half as good
as it felt like it might be, it would be marvelous! She had to have it, just this once, because she feared she
might never get this close to one again. "Hurry, hurry," she cried, bucking her greedy cunt up to him as
she tugged at his butt to help him screw into her all the harder and faster. He couldn't go deeper; the
head of his pistoning prong was already banging against the neck of her uterus, making that pear-shaped
organ of femininity bob up and down like a cork on a wind-swept lake. "I think I'm . . . going to come!
God, I want to . . . how I want to!
Push me! Push me over! Oh, God . . . yes . . . YES!"
Hub was close, too. His balls had already drawn up against his body. They were quivering with the
need to release their burdensome load. He poured on the coals. Sue stayed right with him. Nothing
could hold her back now. This was the most exciting moment of her life. She was going to make it this
time. For another frantic few seconds, they screwed like mad with the springs of the couch squawking
raspingly beneath their wildly bucking bodies.
Then Sue lost the cadence. Her body went rigid and bowed upward. Hub drove her lovely rump back
down onto the couch and kept cramming the meat to her. She whimpered mournfully and began shaking
all over. This was just the beginning of her climax, the preorgasmic tightenings that pulled deliciously at
her blood-congested loins.
"WWWHHHAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!" she screamed, throwing back her head and digging her
fingernails into his muscular asscheeks when the full force of her first-ever orgasm washed over her like a
surging tidal wave of a tropical sea.
She had jerked him into her right up to his tight nuts, and he had no desire to back away. Her snug
sheath clamped down around his fully inserted prick, squeezing it like a velvety vise.
"Jesus," he rasped, letting the pleasure of it bathe over him, for her little blond box was not only tight and
steaming hot; now that she was coming it had turned into one of those rarest and most sought-after cunts
- a snapping pussy! The involuntary contractions of her sex muscles caused her silky vagina to clutch
spasmodically at his dong. It was as if she were milking the sperm up from his quivering balls.
"UUNNN," he groaned, and then, gruntingly, "UNG, UNG, UNG!" With every jangling nerve in her
keyed-up body Sue could feel the twitching of his dick and the big sticky hot jets of ejaculate he was
spurting up into her belly. It was gushing out of him under terrific pressure, actually splatting against the
tender mouth of her womb. Lost in the carnal rapture of the orgasmic moment, Sue dimly recalled
without really caring that the doctor hadn't put her on the Pill yet. "YOU'RE COMING TOO!" she
bleated. "I CAN FEEL YOU! OOOHHH! OH, GAWD, GGAAWWDD . . . COME, DADDY,
COMMME . . . SHOOT IT OUT . . . DEEP AND HOT AND . . . SWE-SWEEETTT!!!"
He emptied his balls in her, both of them shuddering ecstatically, with Sue sobbing brokenly while he
grunted groaningly in the age-old fashion of the male planting his seed.
The coming was fantastic but all too brief. Afterward Sue felt dirty and degraded. As the heat of her
insane passion ebbed away, she slipped into a state of mild shock that befuddled her mind and turned
her body numb.
"Let me up," she said dully.
"It hasn't gone soft yet," he said. "Let me catch my breath . . . and we'll have another go at it."
"Let me up," she repeated tonelessly.
"Why? What's the rush?"
"I'm afraid you might've knocked me up. You didn't wear a rubber."
"Oh, my God," he groaned. "I thought you were on the Pill!" "The doctor said he would prescribe it, but
he hasn't yet. I go for an examination tomorrow. He said he'd tell me then if it was all right for Doug and
me to start having marital relations again." "You mean . . . this is the first time . . . since you got out of the
hospital?"
Sue nodded like a robot.
"Why didn't you TELL ME?" he yelled.
"Would it have made any difference if I had? Would you have believed 'A lying little whore?' I believe
that's what you called me, isn't it, when I tried to tell you you were ruining a decent wife?" "You mean . .
. I really am the only other man besides Doug? Oh, good Christ, what have I done?!"
"You've raped me, that's what you've done. Now kindly pull your filthy dick out of me and let me up so
I can go take a douche." Hub couldn't back his wilting penis out of her fast enough. He seemed
considerably more sober now, and was getting nervous as he realized the full extent of his criminal act.
"Wait a minute now," he said as he helped Sue up. "I'll admit I manhandled you a little bit, maybe more
than I should have, but you got half the fun and all the gravy, honey, so get off that rape shit, huh?"
"You . . . raped . . . me. Raped me. RAPED ME!"
"All right," he, gulped, sweating blood. "I guess maybe I did, sort of, but I didn't mean it that way, damn
it! I'm sorry. Do you hear me? I'm sorry!"
"Not half as sorry as you're going to be, you uncouth sonofabitch," she mumbled, picking up her clothes.
"Huh? What did you say? Hey, listen, you're not really going to tell Doug about this, are you?"
"You're goddamned right I'm going to tell him!" she hissed, dashing for the bathroom
---------------------------------------------------------

Fuck Me if you can

sexy_parul
Expert Member

Re: Erotic Novel - Her Sensuous Search by Doc Tesch - Chapte

Unread post by sexy_parul » 11 Jan 2016 17:22

Chapter 2
But Sue didn't tell her husband. She was too ashamed because of the way she'd turned on to being
raped. When Doug got home that evening, Sue gave him his supper, and saying she wasn't hungry, sat
down to have a cup of coffee with him while he ate. Only she couldn't meet his gaze as they sat across
the table from one another, and it was impossible for her to make small talk.
"What's the matter, honey?" Doug Fletcher, a handsome, brown-haired young man of twenty-two who
was a Vietnam veteran, finally asked his bride.
"Nothing," Sue mumbled, staring at a spot on the table halfway between them as she absently twisted a
strand of her naturally curly blond hair which cascaded sexily down over her shoulders.
"You look like you lost your last friend."
"It's nothing," she snapped. "I'm just, ah, not feeling so good, is all. In fact, I think I'll just go to bed now,
if you don't mind, dear. I've got this splitting headache," she lied, because she needed an excuse to get
out of his sight before she burst into tears again, as she'd been doing on and off all afternoon.
"Sure, honey, go ahead. Don't worry about the dishes, I'll wash them." "You're so good and kind," Sue
muttered, getting up from the table. "I don't deserve a husband like you," she added whiningly as she
darted from the room so he wouldn't see the tears welling up in her eyes. It was nearly nine that night
when Hubert (Hub) Copeland came staggering bleary-eyed into the house after spending hours in a bar
belting down straight shots of whiskey with beer chasers. He weaved his way into the lighted kitchen,
where Doug was studying. Bracing himself against the table, Hub leaned over in front of Doug and stuck
out his chin.
"Take a poke at me," Hub said, his words running together, barely intelligible because of the amount of
alcohol he'd consumed. "Kick my worthless ass good, 'cause I got it comin' and I know it." Doug
grinned good-naturedly. "You're drunk, Hub. Go to bed, why don't you, and sleep it off." Doug had
joined the service only a couple of months after Hub had married his now deceased mother, so he and
his stepfather were pretty much strangers to one another. "You ain't gonna let me get away with it, are
you?" Hub asked incredulously.
"Get away with what?"
"Then I guess she didn't tell you after all, huh?"
"Tell me what? Who, Sue? Hub, what are you talking about?" "Should'da kept my big mouth shut," Hub
mumbled, sinking dejectedly into a chair. He leaned forward with his elbows on the table and craddled
his rather coarse-featured face in his huge hands. "No, I should'da kept it in my pants, that's what I
should'da done . . . and wish to God I had," he muttered, looking as well as sounding like a man in
misery. "I gotta tell you, boy. I done somethin' awful and I gotta tell you 'cause my cons-conscience is
givin' me fits." Sensing that something really was wrong, Doug began to tense up. "Finished that
remodelin' job early," Hub began. "Me and the boys tipped a few to celebrate. When I got home, it was
in the middla the afternoon, Sue was takin' a nap. She was layin' on the couch. All she had on was a
pair'a panties and, well, I couldn't help gettin' me an eyeful, now could I?"
Doug began to squirm uneasily. "Aw hell, Hub," he said, trying to make light of it. "I don't guess you
seeing her that way hurt anything. She shouldn't have been on the couch, anyway. If she wanted to take
a nap, she should've gone to our bedroom and closed the door. I'll talk to her. It won't happen again."
"You don' understand," Hub replied impatiently. "I done more than just look at her, goddamn me. A
whole lot more. I ought to be horsewhipped for what I done to that poor sweet innocent little wife of
yours! I was drunk. I lost my head. I didn't know what I was doin' till I'd already done it!"
Automatically Doug's hands clenched into fists. His eyes narrowed down and the right corner of his
mouth began twitching spastically. "Maybe you'd better tell me just exactly what happened."
Without holding anything back except the way Sue had turned on to being manhandled and taken against
her will, Hub told Doug everything, as best he could recall it himself. He kept repeating over and over
that it was all his fault, that Doug shouldn't blame Sue in any way for what had happened. He never used
the word rape, but he did admit to ripping Sue's underpants off her and holding her down to get his dick
into her. To prove that Sue had fought against him, he showed Doug his tooth-wounded forearm.
At first Doug couldn't believe his ears. He sat there in a state of mounting horror, literally shaking with
rage. But then, as Hub went on speaking, Doug could almost see it happening in his mind's eye and, to
his embarrassment and shame, he began to experience a vicarious thrill. His heart beat faster. His prick
sprang up hard as a bone. The most delicious ache held ever known spread through his loins and tugged
at the pit of his stomach. Doug was mortified by his perverted emotional response but, God forgive him,
he secretly wished he could've seen his big brute of a stepfather cramming that great dong into his pure
and innocent bride, the way he'd seen Hub cramming it to his pleasure-sobbing mother when he'd
sneakily spied on them in bed after Hub had married his widowed mother - for his father's life insurance
money Doug had thought, until he'd observed them making wild passionate love. "If you want to kick
the pure old shit out of me, I won't lift a finger to you while you're stompin' on my worthless ass," Hub
offered, after he'd confessed in full. "I'll let you tie my hands behind my back 'fore you start in on me.
Honest to God, I deserve it. God knows, I deserve it!"
Doug agreed that his stepfather deserved a thrashing. He was tempted to give it to him, too, to tie Hub's
hands and beat the sonofabitch to within an inch of his vulgar life. But he couldn't stand up. Hub would
notice that he had a hard-on, and that would never do. Doug couldn't stand the thought of anyone's
discovering his unnatural excitement at learning of his wife's rape, and most certainly not the man who'd
raped her! Not only would this cause Doug to suffer an unbearable amount of mortification, but it would
be virtually giving Hub a license to throw Sue down and stick it to her again when he felt like it! "You're
just like your mother, God rest her soul," Hub sobbed brokenly, shedding real tears of shame and
remorse when Doug declined the ass-stomping invitation. "She was a good Christian, too. You and your
maw is a whole heap of a lot better people than I can ever hope to be. But I promise you one thing, it
won't never happen again. If you take your pretty little wife and move out right now, I wouldn't blame
you none, boy. But I wish you wouldn't. I like having you here, the both of you. Gimme another chance,
Doug. Please? I won't screw Sue again. I swear you that on a stack of Bibles. And may God strike me
dead if I don't live up to my word. I mean it. I ain't never been so sorry or ashamed of myself over
anything in my whole rotten life as I am over this." "It'll be up to Sue. I'll talk to her."
"You do that, Doug, and tell her not to worry none. I'll start datin' again, right away, so's that devil's
pressure won't built up in me no more like it did today. Sue'll be safe here from now on, just as safe as if
she was sitting in class in Sunday School."
Having overheard part of her stepfather-in-law's and husband's conversation, Sue was wide awake
when Doug entered their darkened bedroom. She cowered beneath the covers as he undressed in the
dark. How much did Hub tell him? she wondered anxiously. Dear Jesus, I hope he didn't tell him I
came! If he did, I'll deny it. I don't want Doug to know that! It's bad enough that he knows I've been
raped. Why, oh, why couldn't Hub have kept his stupid mouth shut?! "Sue? Are you asleep, Sue?"
Doug called softly from across the room. She started not to answer, but this was something that would
have to be faced and now was as good a time as any. "I'm awake," she replied nervously.
"Hub told me about, ah, this afternoon," Doug said as he crossed to the bed.
"I wanted to tell you myself," Sue whined. "I meant to as soon as you walked in the door. But I just
couldn't, Doug! I was too ashamed!" Sue couldn't help cringing when her husband crawled into bed with
her. She half expected him to hit her right in the mouth, and she wouldn't really have blamed him if he
had. But he didn't. He took her in his arms and drew her close, caressing her back and buttocks as he
spoke soothingly to her. Keeping his erection from touching Sue, Doug told her everything would be all
right. He explained that Hub had admitted it was all his fault, saying he couldn't be sorrier over what he'd
done to her.
"Yes I do want to move. I think we'd better move, don't you?" Sue replied, when Doug finally got
around to asking her, after parroting everything else Hub had said, word for booze-repentant word.
Doug hemmed and hawed. He brought up the medical bills, saying that maybe they ought to hang fast
the way things were until they got them paid off.
"We can move and pay them, too, so much a week," Sue said. "I'm well enough to go back to work
now. I can get my old job back. They promised me. I'll call Mister Thackery tomorrow."
"I don't want you going back to work yet," Doug countered, adding that he wasn't too sure he wanted
her to go back to work at all. He told her a woman's place was in the home, and that it made him feel
like less of a man to have his wife supporting him.
Sue couldn't understand her husband's attitude. If their marital roles had been reversed, they would've
been packing right then instead of lying cuddly and cozily in bed and more or less calmly discussing
whether they should move into an apartment of their own or continue to live in the house of the man
who'd raped her. But their roles weren't reversed. Doug was the husband; she was the wife. Sue wasn't
as sure as Doug seemed to be that Hub would keep his word and leave her alone in the future. But if
Doug could forgive her molester, then Sue thought that maybe she ought to give Hub another chance,
too. It was the Christian thing to do and, after all, Hub had been stoned half out of his head at the time,
hadn't he?
Sue gave in to her husband's wishes, but she couldn't escape feeling uneasy about it. Her mind told her,
Yes, it'll probably be all right. But her feminine intuition said, Don't be a little fool! You know what a liar
Hub is, and he's always getting drunk, isn't he? If you don't move out of his house, you know he'll be
forcing his vulgar attentions on you again sooner or later!
Only moments after Sue had drifted off into a troubled slumber, she was awakened by the jiggling of the
bed. For an instant she was horrified, the dreaded thought EARTHQUAKE! flashing through her
sleep-dulled mind. Then she realized the truth of the matter and would've almost preferred an
earthquake. Her husband was JACKING OFF right there in bed beside her! Sue didn't know what to
think.

Fuck Me if you can

sexy_parul
Expert Member

Re: Erotic Novel - Her Sensuous Search by Doc Tesch - Chapte

Unread post by sexy_parul » 11 Jan 2016 17:23

Chapter 3
As he'd promised, Hub began dating again. The very next evening he phoned the thirtyish widow who
lived down the block. This woman had had her eye on Hub for some months, ever since the death of his
wife, and had let him know in various subtle ways that she found him attractive. Her veiled flirting didn't
fool Hub in the least, for he knew he wasn't a handsome man and damned few women had ever given
him the come-on. She was looking for a husband and figured Hub would be a good provider for her and
her three kids. Hub never intended to get married again, but Helen was a decent woman and quite pretty
for her age. Hub could well afford to get his sexual tensions relieved at a cathouse, but paid-for sex
didn't appeal to him, whereas Helen did. He'd already decided that she might be a good lay. As a
widow, she was certainly seduceable, and he decided to play her game. It would be interesting to see
how soon he would be able to slip the meat to her. Once he'd scored, Hub intended to amuse himself by
stringing her along until Helen woke up to the fact that an affair was all she would ever get out of him.
When he called her on the phone and hit her up for a date, she eagerly accepted. "Do you like to
dance?" Hub asked.
"Oh, yes, I love to dance," came Helen's reply in a purring tone over the phone. "And I haven't been in
ages."
"How about tonight? Pick you up in an hour?"
"That sounds lovely, but I couldn't possibly get a sitter for the children on such short notice."
Hub glanced across the room at Sue. "How about if I provide a sitter?" Sue was elected. Hub paid her
five dollars and took her along with him when he went to pick Helen up.
It was a hectic evening for Sue. Helen's children wouldn't obey her. The little brats misbehaved badly.
They resented Sue and made it painfully clear that they preferred their regular sitter to her. Not being
used to kids, Sue didn't know how to handle them. They gave her a hard time. It was after eleven when
she finally got them into bed and settled down for the night, and her nerves were very much on edge. A
few minutes later Hub's car pulled into the driveway and Sue heaved a sigh of relief, thinking her ordeal
was over. Only Helen didn't come in right away. Sue waited and waited, pacing the floor. This went on
for nearly twenty minutes before she went over to the window, parted the drapes a tiny bit and peeked
out through a crack wide enough for only one eye.
There was a streetlight on the corner on the opposite side of the street. It set at an angle behind Hub's
parked car. She could make out Hub's and Helen's silhouettes. It looked like they were wrestling in the
front seat. Helen's arms kept flying about. No sooner would she push away from Hub than he would
grab her again. Sue knew Hub was feeling the woman up as well as kissing her and, strangely enough,
this excited her. It also made her jealous, and this upset Sue. Why should I care what that uncouth brute
does? Sue wondered perplexedly.
But the fact of the matter was, she did care, crazy as she knew it was to feel the way she did. Hub had
raped her and she'd thought she never wanted to see his - if not ugly, then certainly not handsome - face
again. Rape or not, though, he'd given her a real screwing and the only orgasm she'd ever had, and Sue
resented his trying to put the make on Helen. To her dismay, Sue realized that she didn't want Hub to
have intercourse with another woman.
When Helen came into the house, her lipstick was smeared, her hair was disheveled and her dress was
rumpled. The young widow's cheeks were very flushed and she seemed more than a little embarrassed
over her appearance as she thanked Sue for baby-sitting.
As Sue walked across the lawn toward the car, she felt odd and let down. Logically she shouldn't care
one way or the other, but a part of her was secretly hoping that Helen would refuse Hub another date.
The dome light came on when Sue opened the car door. She couldn't help noticing the obscene bulge in
Hub's trousers. He was drunk and did nothing to hide his erect condition from her as she slid into the
front seat with him and closed the door. Without a word, he started the engine and backed out into the
street. Hub's house was located on the corner lot at the other end of the block, so Sue couldn't help
being alarmed when, halfway there, he pulled over to the curb, stopped, and switched off the engine and
lights.
"What are you stopping here for?" she demanded.
He reached down, flipped the lever and let back the seat. From his hip pocket he tugged out a
handkerchief and tossed it into Sue's lap. "That bitch got me good and hot but she wouldn't let me go all
the way on our first date," Hub said as he unzipped his fly and pulled out nine inches of rampant erection.
"Jack me off, Suzy baby. Catch the come in the handkerchief."
"You can't be serious," Sue whined, as he scooted closer to her. "Hub, no. I don't want to, and besides,
you promised you wouldn't try anything with me again."
"I promised not to screw you," he retorted. "But the mood I'm in, I'm liable to go back on my word
unless you give me a hand-job. Come on, goddamn it, I need relief. This won't hurt you none, and at my
age, I'd feel silly beating my own meat."
"Well, how do you think it'll make me feel?" Sue argued. "Or don't my feelings count for anything at all
with you?"
"Not right now, they don't" he barked, grabbing her wrist and forcing her hand into his lap. "Take hold of
it! That's the girl, wrap those soft little fingers around it nice and tight. My cock feels good to you,
doesn't it? Oh, baby, yeah, that's the way. Work your hand up and down on it. Faster. Go faster!"
Sue wondered if she might be losing her mind, because his fat dick did feel good to her. Despite her
humiliation at being treated this way by him - he was forcing her to satisfy in an unnatural way his lust for
another woman - holding his huge penis excited her against her will, and a good deal more than she was
letting on. It gave her an obscene charge to grip his sturdy, slightly up-curved dong and lewdly stroke it
for him. The turgid stalk was so big around that the balls of her thumb and middle finger couldn't touch
together.
"Get the handkerchief over the head," he rasped. "Hurry up! I don't want to soil my suit!"
With her left hand she shook out his handkerchief, crumpled it into a ball and pressed it over the bulbous
glans of his massive member, while her right hand flew up and down the hard, hot, pulsating shaft without
missing a stroke. She could feel her heart beating faster and faster as she brought him closer to orgasm.
Her breath was becoming labored, too, but not to the extent that his was. Hub had his head laid back.
His eyes were closed. He was huffing and snorting, hunching her hand, so she knew she didn't have to
worry about his noticing how this vulgar act was affecting her.
"The handkerchief! Hold it . . . tight! Uunnn . . . ooooh . . .
UUNNGGG!"
His prick danced spastically in her hand and she knew his ejaculate was racing up through it even before
the viscous substance soaked through the handkerchief, feeling hot and slippery-wet to the palm and
fingers of her left hand.
"Thanks, Suzy. I needed that. Now be a good girl and wipe it clean, huh?"
He turned on the car's interior lights so Sue could see what she was doing. His penis felt spongy now.
The handkerchief had caught most but not all of his semen. Some of the gooey spunk had run down the
shaft and over her fingers. By the time she'd wiped his prick, the handkerchief was pretty well soaked.
She wiped her fingers with it but couldn't get all the come off them.
"Throw it out the window," he said, when she tried to hand his handkerchief back to him.
"Throw it out? And let some innocent child pick the nasty thing up? Oh, no. Besides, it's brand new. I'll
run it through with the wash." "Suit yourself."
He tucked his limp rod away and zipped up, cut off the interior lights, repositioned the seat, started the
engine, turned on the headlights and drove home.
"I wish you hadn't made me do that," Sue said, still holding the sperm-drenched handkerchief in her hand
as they went up onto the porch. The house was completely dark, so she knew Doug had gone to bed. "I
feel so cheap and dirty."
"Horseshit," he said. He was about to open the door but suddenly he grabbed her, shoved her against
the wall and French-kissed her. Sue tried not to respond but she was still aroused from masturbating
him and couldn't help herself. He had her by the cheeks of her rounded rump and was grinding his loins
against her belly and rubbing his chest against her tender-nippled breasts. After a moment of futilely
pounding his shoulders with her small, ineffective fists, something inside her melted. Emitting a
whimperlike sob, she flung her arms around him and sucked down on his suggestively thrusting tongue.
"Do you want me to tell Doug about this, too?"
"You bastard," she whined, shaking her head no.
Laughing derisively, Hub went on into the house and left Sue standing there, confused, bothered and
bewildered, on the front porch by herself.

Fuck Me if you can