Erotic Novel - Her Sensuous Search by Doc Tesch - Chapter 1

Contains all kind of sex novels in Hindi and English.
sexy_parul
Expert Member

Re: Erotic Novel - Her Sensuous Search by Doc Tesch - Chapte

Unread post by sexy_parul » 11 Jan 2016 17:24

Chapter 4
The next day was Friday. When Hub got home from work, Doug was studying in the living room and
Sue was setting the table for the evening meal. "Hi, Hub. How'd it go today?" Doug greeted cheerily.
"You two go wash your hands," Sue called from the dining room.
"Supper's almost ready."
Ignoring Sue, Hub walked over to Doug. He took out his wallet and handed Doug a twenty-dollar bill.
"What's this for?"
"I want you to take Sue out tonight. Go to a movie, and make it a double feature."
Hub was all smiles as he told Doug of the date he'd made with Helen over the phone earlier in the day.
Instead of going out again, Helen had suggested it would be nice to spend a quiet evening alone, just the
two of them. She wanted to cook supper for him and then afterward there was a movie on TV that she
would very much like to see. She would put the kids to bed early, Helen had said, and they could have a
few drinks and get better acquainted. Helen's idea was to entertain Hub at her home in order to give him
a false preview of how relaxed and pleasant this life as her husband would be, Hub suspected. Only Hub
didn't want any kids getting in his way, so he'd turned the invitation around. It didn't take much
persuasion to get Helen to come to his house for the same date, especially when, after Helen fixed Sue
and Doug as baby-sitters, Hub offered to pay for Helen's regular sitter, saying it would only be fair since
Helen was providing the steaks. And so it was all arranged, and Hub wanted Doug and Sue out of the
way so he would have a clear field with Helen.
Sue didn't enjoy the movie. She kept squirming and shifting around in her seat, crossing and uncrossing
her legs, pumping her crossed foot nervously to and fro. Her palms actually became moist with
perspiration. She was jealous. It was crazy, didn't make a lick of sense, but Sue couldn't help the way
she was feeling. She didn't love Hub. Actually she'd never even liked him very much, and now, since
he'd raped her, she all but hated the big ugly brute. And yet, the thought of what might be going on
between Hub and Helen while she sat there staring at the movie without really seeing it, made Sue's blue
eyes take on a tint of green and caused her to keep absently catching her lower lip between her teeth
and biting down on it until pain made her aware of the unconscious act.
Mental images of Hub and Helen having heated sexual intercourse flashed through Sue's mind, and she
couldn't stand it. She became so keyed up that she felt like pulling her hair and screaming at the top of
her lungs.
As they left the theater, Doug looked at his watch and suggested they go somewhere for a bite to eat.
"I don't want anything to eat," Sue snapped.
"But it's too early to go home, honey," Doug replied placatingly. "Hub said -" "Hub said! Hub said!" Sue
all but shrieked, ungraciously interrupting her husband. "I don't give a fat rat's behind what Hub said!
Who gave that big slob permission to run our lives? I didn't! Did you?" "Honey, keep your voice down,"
Doug pleaded, glancing around embarrassedly at the other people leaving the theater. "People are
staring at us."
"So let them stare! Who the hell are they anyway?" Doug took his anguished bride's arm and drew her
over into a corner of the crowded theater lobby. "What's wrong with you tonight, Sue? Why are you so
upset? Is it because of what Hub did?"
"Yes!" she yelled, and then, forcing herself to calm down, she added, "No, I guess it isn't. I don't know.
I just don't know, Doug. I've never felt this way before, for no reason. Cripes, what is wrong with me?"
"Is Hub keeping his word? I mean, he didn't do anything else to you, did he?"
"No," Sue lied. She hadn't told her husband about jacking Hub off and she never would. "It isn't that. He
was a perfect gentleman last night when he drove me back from that . . . that woman's house." "There,
you see? I told you it would be all right, didn't I?" If you only knew! Sue screamed silently as she forced
a wifely smile and nodded her pretty blond head.
"Tell you what," Doug chirped. "Since you're not hungry, what do you say we go have a drink? Maybe
two drinks. That'll make you feel better."
"I don't want a drink," she said tiredly.
"But you need something to settle your nerves, and we can't go home yet. Hub said---" "Piss . . . on . . .
Hub!" Sue hissed through gritted teeth, raking the fingers of her left hand down through her silky blond
tresses as she stamped her foot and gripped her purse so tight the knuckles of her right hand turned
white. "Take me home. Will you take me home? Will you just take me home right this goddamned
minute?!"
The tension of their strained silence was oppressively heavy during the drive home. She jumped out of
the car as soon as Doug braked to a stop at the curb in front of the house. Her highheels clicked rapidly
and loudly up the walkway. Then, with her door key in hand, she all but tiptoed up the steps and across
the porch. Quickly she unlocked the door and pushed it open. The sight which greeted Sue was not
unlike her lurid imaginings. Helen was tipsy. She was lying on the couch with one nylon-stockinged leg
hanging off. Hub lay atop her, between her legs. He had her dress bunched up around her waist. He'd
just drawn Helen's sopping-wet panty crotchband to the side with his fingers and was, at that very
moment, sinking his huge erection into her hairy crack. "What the goddamn hell!" Hub growled,
instinctively backing his dick out of Helen when he spotted Sue standing in the doorway.
"Don't stop now, darling," Helen murmured. "You've made me want you and
it feels so nice. Take me!" Then Helen's glassy eyes followed Hub's
enraged glare and she saw Sue. Doug's head suddenly popped into view
above Sue's shoulder. "OH, NOOH! YOU SAID THEY WOULDN'T BE BACK FOR
ANOTHER HOUR, HUB!" she screeched. "LET ME UP! LET ME UP! OH, DEAR LORD
IN HEAVEN, I'VE NEVER BEEN SO EMBARRASSED IN ALL MY LIFE!"
"We'll go for a drive and come back later," Doug mumbled. "Hub, I'm sorry about this. Come on, Sue!"
Doug tugged at Sue's arm but she shook his hand off and just stood there dumbly, staring almost
expressionlessly at her disgusted stepfather-in-law and his mortified date, who was frantically attempting
to arrange her disheveled clothing as she struggled up scarlet-cheeked off the couch.
"Helen, wait!" Hub called, as the flustered widow dashed past Sue and Doug and ran, sobbing with
shock and shame, out the front door. "NOW LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE!" Hub bellowed. He
charged toward Doug and Sue with his big prick, the front half of it glistening with female sex oils,
protruding unapologetically from the gaping fly of his trousers. He drew back his fist as if he were going
to strike them both, but then he snorted, "AHH, SHIT!" and he slammed shut the door. "We're sorry,"
Sue said. "It's my fault, Hub. My nerves were on edge .
. . and I've got a headache."
"I've got a headache!" Hub mimicked derisively, grasping his hard horn and shaking it at Sue. "Well, I've
got a hard-on and now, thanks to you two, I've got no place to put it! Damn your hides anyway, why in
the hell couldn't you have stayed gone for a few more minutes?! You know what I ought to do?" he
snarled menacingly, glowering at the young husband and wife both before he fixed his gaze on Sue. "I
ought to throw your stupid little blond ass right down here on the floor and cram this bone up your cunt!"
"Now wait a minute, Hub," Doug said. "That's my wife you're talking to."
"I know who I'm talking to!" Hub huffed. "All right, I won't do it. She is your wife, and I gave you my
word that I wouldn't screw her again. But I've gotta do something, the condition I'm in! And, by God,
the both of you can just stand right where you are while I do!" With that, Hub began running his hand
vulgarly up and down his rampant rod. He whipped it fast and hard until, in a matter of seconds, heaving
a half-grunt, half-groan, he sprayed come on one of Sue's shins, over the toes of both her high-heeled
shoes, with the less-pressurized part of his massive load falling silently onto the carpet between them.
"Clean up that mess!" he barked at Sue as he spun on his heel and stomped angrily off toward his
bedroom.
"Why, the nerve of that sonofabitch," Doug muttered. "Expecting you to
-"
"Give me your handkerchief, dear," Sue said matter-of-factly, holding out her hand as she interrupted her
husband in mid-sentence. Too dumfounded to refuse, Doug pulled out his handkerchief and handed it to
her. He watched, with a mixture of shame and perverted arousal, as his wife wiped his stepfather's
semen off her leg and her shoes and then got down on her knees to mop the bulk of the slimy stuff off
the carpet with his handkerchief!
"I can't get over that," Doug said in a tense voice, as he and Sue were getting undressed for bed. "The
unmitigated gall of the man, treating you that way! Do you still want to move into an apartment of our
own? Let's pack up and clear out of here right now!"
"We can't afford it, dear," Sue replied, sounding strangely calm and serene. "You know that."
"Yeah, but . . . after that, I thought . . ."
Sue smiled enigmatically. "I guess he had every right to be angry. But he kept his word. He didn't even
touch me."
"But he masturbated right in front of us, and he made you get down and clean up his semen!"
"It wasn't all that bad," Sue scoffed. "Honest, it wasn't. I didn't really mind, darling. It seems to have
upset you more than it did me." Doug grimaced at his wife's remark. The indecent incident had upset
him, but it had also aroused him and Sue must never know that, so he dropped the subject.
When they turned out the lights and got into bed, Doug gathered his bride in his arms. They were both
naked because, although neither of them had mentioned it, they knew they were going to have sex. The
doctor had told Sue it was all right for her to start having marital relations again. They would've done so
the night before if Hub hadn't volunteered Sue as a baby-sitter and then brought her home so late that
Doug had already fallen asleep.
Sue noticed that her husband's penis felt extra hard and hot when she took it in her hand and began
fondling it. She also noticed that he kept rubbing his foot against her shin, the one that Hub's come had
spurted onto. She'd wiped the seminal fluids off but hadn't thought to wash her leg.
What Doug noticed about Sue was that her nipples were already peaked as if with desire when he
touched them the first time. He wondered about that but didn't say anything. Instead he put his hand
down between her legs. He found her hairy hole wet and ready. This only added to his excitement,
because usually he had to rub her up for at least a couple of minutes before she became moist enough
for him to insert even his finger.
"You're already warm and slick," he said. "How come so soon?" "Because I'm anxious, too, silly," she
cooed. "It's been a long time since my wonderful husband has made sweet love to me." "Too long," he
sighed, relaxing, accepting her explanation without further question. He swung atop her, between her
welcomingly legs, and, taking his peter in hand, began wedging the head into her furry slot. "Am I
hurting you?"
"Not a bit," she replied.
Her hot, slippery snatch gobbled him whole in one hungry gulp. He was into her right up to his balls, and
never had penetration been so easy. "It feels bigger," he complained. "Looser."
"What?"
"Your pussy."
"Oh."
"Is it bigger?"
"Well, I suppose it might be, at that," she admitted. "After all, darling, I did have a miscarriage."
"Yeah," he said, sounding somewhat relieved by her statement, never stopping to think how tiny the
embryo of the baby she'd lost so early would've been. He began screwing into her ever so gently. "I'm
not . . . hurting you, am I, honey? I don't want to hurt you." "You're not hurting me," Sue assured him,
wishing he would just shut up and do it to her as he generally did, without talking, so she could
concentrate on her pleasure and maybe have an honest-to-goodness come with him this time instead of
having to fake it, as she always did in order to protect his delicate male ego.
"Mine's not as big as Hub's, is it?"
Sue said nothing. She drew down his hand and kissed him wetly, starting to work with him as she
sucked his tongue into her mouth. The kiss had barely began and Sue was starting to enjoy their
lovemaking, when Doug paused with his erected penis full into her and lifted his head slightly.
"Can you tell mine's not as big?"
"No, darling, I can't," she lied. "Yours fits me just perfectly. It's the sweetest one in the world . . .
because I love you." "Then it feels all right?"
"Oh, yes," she sighed, as he began humping her again. "More than all right. It's lovely, darling. It feels
simply marvelous." "What a load off my mind that is. I was afraid . . ." his voice trailed off. Sue was
throwing it up to him like she never had before and this excited him tremendously. He shifted gears and
started fucking his wife harder and faster than he ever had.
"Oooh," Sue sighed, "Oh, yes, darling, yesss! You're a regular tiger tonight! I like it! What, precious?
What were you afraid of?" "Nothing," he panted, giving it to her harder and faster yet. "Forget it."
"Mmmm . . . wha-whatever you say, dear . . . oouuu!" For about a half minute, Doug pounded her
lovely butt down into the mattress. Sue could actually hear the bedsprings squeaking beneath them for
the first time. This wasn't like Doug at all, but she couldn't have been more delighted. The rough way he
was screwing her unleashed Sue's passion in the same way that being raped by Hub had. Not to the
same extent, but enough. If he would only keep cramming it to her like this for another moment or so,
Sue knew she wouldn't have to fake it tonight!
"Did you come?" Doug rasped, banging away at her.
"Not yet . . . but I . . . can feel it building"
"With him, I mean!"
"Hush, honey! Forget him!"
"Did you?"
"Don't ask . . . oooh . . . just do it to me! Oh, it's good!" "You did, didn't you? That's why you won't
answer me. Hub made you come! Admit it!"
"Yes, yes, if you must know, he did make me come! Now will you please shut up about it and . . . aaah .
. . screw me?!"
Doug shut up about it all right, but their act of lovemaking was fast arriving at the finish for him. His wife's
admission of having been brought to orgasm by the huge cock of his stepfather twanged the cord of his
secret perversion. After another dozen or so almost vicious thrusts into the slippery hot entrance to Sue's
writhing, bucking body, he heaved a gasping groan and hunched into her to the very hilt. "Not Yet! Oh,
God, MORE! JUST A LITTLE MORE!" she begged, gyrating her rump, bearing down on his prick and
hunching him desperately, even as she felt the sticky-hot spurts of his emission jetting forth from the
ballooning head of his twitching organ.
"Did you come?" he asked sheepishly, after he'd pulled his deflating dong out of her and rolled over onto
his back.
"Don't I always?" she replied evasively.
"Why don't you ever answer that question yes or no?" "All right then, yes, I did come," she said, the lie
tasting more bitter than usual because she'd come so close and could've gone off with him this time if
only he'd lasted a few more seconds. "I was afraid you didn't."
"I was afraid I wasn't going to make it this time, but I did, when I felt you coming into me," she told him
and, anticipating his next question, she added, "It was the best orgasm I've ever had, too. By far the
best. That little old dinky climax I didn't even want anyway, with Hub, it was nothing compared to the
one you just gave me, tiger. Oh, I love you so much!"
"I love you, too, honey."
Doug fell asleep with a contented smile on his face, whereas Sue lay beside him for more than an hour,
wide awake, staring blankly up at the darkened ceiling as she suffered the tortures of the carnal damned
due to the blood-congested condition of her aroused but unsatisfied loins. She felt miserable and
wanted to scream out in anguish at the unfairness of life. If she could have such a spine-tingling orgasm
with that no-good bastard snoring so vulgarly in the next room, then, why, goddamn it, why couldn't she
find sexual fulfillment with her own beloved husband?!
---------------------------------------------------------

Fuck Me if you can

sexy_parul
Expert Member

Unread post by sexy_parul » 11 Jan 2016 17:25

Chapter 5
The next morning Doug woke up feeling miserable. It was Saturday, so he didn't have to go to school.
He spent the morning on the couch, making frequent trips to the john, each of which left him a little paler
and weaker. He said he thought he was coming down with the flu. Sue fussed over him. She went to the
store and bought a carton of Sprite. "It's much easier on an upset stomach than water," she said as she
gave him a glass of it. "No, Doug, don't gulp it down. I know you're thirsty, darling, but just sip it, a little
at a time. It's better for you that way. Are you hungry?"
He made a face and shook his head.
"Well, tell me when you want something to eat. I bought a can of chicken soup for you."
By that afternoon Doug was running a fever of a hundred and two degrees. He was sweating and
shivering. Sue phoned the doctor but of course his office was closed over the weekend. She told the
answering service it was an emergency, and the woman said she would try to locate the doctor and give
him the message.
It was nearly an hour before the doctor returned Sue's call. He said it sounded like the flu, all right, that
there was a lot of it going around. The doctor told her to put Doug to bed, give him plenty of fluids and a
couple of aspirin every four hours to keep his fever down, adding that if Doug wasn't better by Monday
he would see him at his office.
Following the doctor's instructions, Sue put Doug to bed, gave him aspirin and fussed over him all the
more. This was Doug's first illness since their marriage. Sue couldn't do enough for him. She nursed him
to the point of babying him. Doug ate it up. He felt luxuriously pampered. If he hadn't felt so rotten, he
would've enjoyed being sick. Hub worked that day. He often did on Saturday, he and a couple of his
oldest and most trusted employees. They did cash jobs for home owners. The money from these jobs
bypassed the business books and went directly into their pockets, half for Hub, the other half being
divided equally between his two workers.
On this particular Saturday, they were pouring a concrete patio for a comely young divorcee in her late
twenties. She'd given Hub a mild come-on when he'd been at her house estimating the job, and now, as
the work on the patio progressed, she began openly flirting with him. Being the type of man he was, Hub
found this not in the least displeasing. The divorcee was a trifle plump but still very attractive since her
generous curves were all in the right places. She had no kids to get in the way. Hub decided that an
affair with her might be very pleasant indeed.
"What do you want me to fix for supper?" Sue asked, when Hub got home. "Nothing for me, Suzy
baby," he said airily as he breezed through the living room. "I'm going out for dinner. Got a date with a
sexy divorcee that's hot to trot."
Soon as he'd showered and shaved and gotten dressed up in his best suit, Hub was off again. Once
more that inexplicable jealously crept over Sue. She didn't want Hub, but she didn't want any other
woman to have him, either. It didn't make a lick of sense but it was real nevertheless. Real enough that
Sue spent a wretched evening alone, staring blankly at the TV as she tortured herself with mental
pictures of Hub and this other woman making wild passionate love. It was lucky for Sue that she was in
bed asleep when Hub got home at two a.m., half drunk and with the worst case of the stone-ache he'd
had since he was a teenager. The divorcee had been far from a pushover. After wining and dining her,
he'd taken her dancing and then to her place, where he'd spent two solid hours working her up only to
learn that she was in the middle of her period. Before he went to bed, Hub stood for long moments at
the washbasin in the john, disgustedly splashing cold water over his bloated, aching testicles. "Hub, do
you have to have that TV blaring like that?" Sue protested the following afternoon, shortly after Hub had
switched on the baseball game and settled down on the couch with his shoes off and a can of beer in his
hand. "Doug's sick. He's trying to sleep, he needs his rest." "Then shut the goddamned bedroom door,"
Hub snorted. "Whose house is this, anyway?"
Sue stamped to the bedroom and shut the door, remaining inside with her husband. The TV was still too
loud. Doug was sleeping, but fitfully so. For about ten minutes Sue paced the floor, her shoes off so as
not to disturb Doug. She was fuming, clenching and unclenching her fists, gritting her teeth.
How can any one man be so callous and selfish?! she railed silently.
God, what an animal he is! I hate him!
Her stepfather-in-law's lack of consideration for Doug's condition infuriated Sue. This was too much. It
was time for a showdown. She made up her mind that she wasn't going to let Hub get away with this for
another minute.
Without bothering to put her shoes back on, she let herself out of the bedroom and, after quietly shutting
the door behind her, she made a beeline for the TV and defiantly turned down the volume to about half
as loud as Hub had set it. Her temples were pounding and her palms felt moist as she glared across at
him, ready to lash out at him if he so much as said a word about her turning down the sound. "You can
still hear it, can't you?" she asked demandingly. "Just fine," he replied, flashing her a lopsided grin. He
held out his beer can. "This one's empty. Since you're here, throw it in the trash and bring me another
one."
"Where do you get your nerve?" Sue muttered as she snatched the can out of his hand.
"The same place you get your sassiness," he said, chuckling amusedly as she went off in a huff toward
the kitchen.
When Sue grudgingly served Hub his beer, he made a crack about her being a cute little barefooted
waitress. She tried to slap his smirking face, but he caught her wrist and twisted her arm until, wincing
with pain, she sank to the floor on her knees.
"Don't you ever draw back your hand to me again," he warned, still more amused then angry. "The next
time I'll spank your sassy ass, and that's a promise."
"I'm not your waitress, or your slave, either," Sue whined, rubbing her arm as she got to her feet. "Next
time you want something, get it yourself!"
As she spun on her heel and ran back to the kitchen, Hub's mocking laughter rang humiliatingly in her
ears. Sue felt like crying but she wouldn't give the brute the satisfaction of knowing he'd brought her to
tears. Instead she busied herself washing the dirty dishes she'd been neglecting in order to care for her
sick husband.
She was letting the dishwater drain from the sink when Hub called:
"Hey, barefoot waitress, this last can you brought me must've had a hole in it. It's empty."
"Hub, please, not so loud! Doug is trying to sleep."
"All you've gotta do to shut me up is bring me another beer." Sue gritted her teeth, clenched shut her
eyes and, making fists, threw back her head to stifle the scream which was rising in her throat. "Well?"
"All right, all right, I'm coming!"
Her nostrils were enlarged with rage and her eyes were glaring with hatred when she gave him a full can
of beer and took his empty. "You're even more beautiful when you're angry, Suzy baby," he taunted.
"Drop dead," she hissed.
"What have you been doing out there?"
"Tidying up the kitchen," she replied tersely.
"Well, you're making too much noise. Stop it or I'll have to turn the TV back up."
"I've got to do something."
"Why, for crissake? It's Sunday afternoon."
"You've got my nerves on edge."
"Then open yourself a beer. Join me. It's a good game. You'll enjoy it."
"Thanks but no thanks. I'll go sit with Doug. I'm sure you've managed to wake him up by now," Sue told
him icily as she turned away and padded barefoot toward the bedroom, the empty beer can in her hand.
But Doug wasn't awake. Despite the TV and Hub's resonantly masculine voice calling for more beer,
Doug was sleeping peacefully and soundly. She backed from the room and closed the door again. She
walked to the kitchen and disposed of the empty beer can. Almost robotlike she opened the refrigerator,
got out a can of beer for herself, opened it and went back into the living room.
"I thought you were going to sit with Doug," Hub said, when Sue sat down at the other end of the couch
and took a sip of beer. "He's asleep."
"Change your mind about watching the game?"
Sue nodded. She took another sip of her beer.
"Why?"
She shrugged, unable to answer because she didn't know why herself. Hub reached across, took hold
of her arm and dragged her over beside him. Sue gave him a disgusted look but didn't protest his
ungallant action. For a couple of moments they sat there side by side, in stony silence, both of them
watching the baseball game on TV. Then Hub put his hand on Sue's knee. She pushed it off. He put it
back. She knocked it away. He slapped it back down and gripped her knee. Sue sucked in her breath.
He was hurting her. She whimpered and left his hand alone this time. He relaxed his painful grip and
patted her dimpled knee soothingly. Sue gulped audibly. She tilted the beer can to her lips and took
three large swallows.
Despising Hub the way she did, it was beyond Sue's comprehension how she could sit there beside him
letting him play with her knee while she watched, of all things, a dumb baseball game! Yet that's exactly
what she did until he sent her to the kitchen to get him another beer. When she returned, he drew her
down beside him and scooted even closer to her than before. She could feel his hip and thigh touching
hers. His hand returned to her knee, patting and caressing, then wedging in between her knees. Sue
knew she should object, but she didn't. She clamped shut her legs but this didn't prevent him from
stroking the insides of her thighs.
"Hub, don't," she murmured half-heartedly, when he pushed her legs apart so he could stroke higher up
the inner slopes of her soft and shapely legs.
The baseball game held nine-tenths of Hub's attention. He was drinking beer with his left hand and
watching the game with great interest. Not so much as glancing Sue's way, he effectively silenced her
belated protest by squeezing down rather harshly on a handful of her tender thighflesh until Sue gasped
and spread her legs for him. "Good girl," he muttered, still not looking at her, and he patted her leg
where he had just abused it.
This didn't seem real. It was just too ridiculously matter-of-fact and screamingly vulgar to be happening
to her. The announcer's voice droned monotonously in her ears. She was looking in the direction of the
TV set but not really seeing the action on the color screen. Sue's brain reeled luridly as she sat there with
her legs open, sipping beer, letting Hub's possessive hand roam indecently higher and higher. Her dress
was being hiked up slowly but surely as his hand caressed closer and closer to the Y where her parted
legs joined her body. His work-callused palm chafed her tender flesh. His kneading fingers felt like
tongues of fire lapping at her bared thighs, especially to the moist, creamy skin at the very tops of her
tremulous legs. The crotchband of her nylon panties was already becoming damp with the secretions of
her unsummoned arousal when the heel of his hand began rubbing against her clefted mound. He cupped
her cunt and held it lightly, nothing more. Sue began squirming in sensual discomfort, pressing her hot
and sticky pussy tighter against his hand. She couldn't seem to help herself.
The inning ended and the station went to a commercial. Hub patted Sue's twat and sent her for more
beer. She got him one and opened another for herself, too. When she sat back down beside him, he put
his right arm around her, drew her close and French kissed her. Sue wondered if she were losing her
mind as she licked back at his beery tongue and then sucked down hungrily on the vulgar, suggestively
thrusting thing. She had a can of beer in each hand and couldn't very well defend herself when he snaked
his left hand up under her dress, tugged the slimy secretion band of her underpants to the side and sank
his thick, knobby-knuckled middle finger into the silky softness of her moist and lubricated split.
He'd just gotten his finger all the way into her when the game came back on. Abruptly he backed it out,
breaking the kiss and turning away from her as he snatched his can of beer from her shaking hand. He
lifted the can to his mouth and took a deep pull on it. Then, looking at the TV not her, he said, "Scoot
down some and spread your legs, Suzy baby, so's I can pet that pretty little pussy while I watch the
game." Everything decent and good demanded the Sue get up off the couch and start acting like Doug's
wife again. Only she didn't feel particularly decent at the moment and seemed to have very little will of
her own. Obediently she slouched down as Hub had told her to do, sliding her loins forward so he
could reach over and abuse her with no discomfort on his part. He pulled up her dress and she spread
her legs for him. A mood unlike any Sue had previously experienced was settling over her now. It was
shameful of her to be sitting there in such an unladylike position, letting Hub touch her where no man but
her husband had a right to, but she had no real desire to stop him. Sue felt much the same as she had
when he'd made her masturbate him in the car, only now he was handling her private parts and the
wrongness of it was every bit as exciting as the tactile sensations of his lewdly caressing hand were
sensually pleasurable to her. She felt cheap and dirty, but it was simply delicious. So illicit. So daring,
what with her husband sleeping in the very next room.
Sue closed her eyes and sipped at her beer. She couldn't hate Hub now, not while he was petting her
most personal of all spots. He was still a brute, coarse and uncouth. Somehow he was managing to drag
her down to his own vulgar level and, for the moment at least, Sue all but loved him for it.
Only the narrow strip of secretion-soggy nylon separated her private portal from the palm and fingers of
his big work-callused hand. Up and down he rubbed, absently so because he was paying more attention
to the baseball game than to her, and this told Sue how important she was to him. She was a sex toy to
him, nothing more. This was all right with Sue. It made her feel all the cheaper but she didn't care
because she didn't even like the big slob. It did feel good, though, the way he kept rubbing up and down
between her legs. Very good. She began smiling sinfully between sips of beer, squirming her ass around,
pressing her tingling, burning twat tighter against his passion-provoking hand. He was molding her slimy
panties to her clefted mound and luridly stuffing them into the crack of her butt. His fingers dragged back
and forth over her anus and even this obscene touching felt delightful to her. Little sighs and moans
began issuing from between Sue's tremulous lips as she gripped her empty beer can tightly and started
hunching his hand involuntarily. She wished he would slip his hand inside her underpants and stick his
finger inside her again. If he wanted to put his big penis in her now, right here on the couch, she was
more than willing to let him do that, too. The right and wrong of what they were doing no longer
mattered to Sue, for she was melting from the heat of her unbidden lust.
"Come on, you can do it. Strike him out," Hub said to the pitcher on the TV screen as he continued to
absently play with Sue's feverish pussy and itchy rectum through the sheer material of her nylon briefs.
"Watch that bastard on third. Don't let him steal home!" The batter connected with the ball, belting out a
grounder which the shortstop scooped up and hurled to home plate just in the nick of time. The catcher
tagged the runner from third out as he was sliding for home, and this ended the first half of the sixth
inning. Hub sighed with relief. He patted Sue's pussy and then lifted his hand from between her legs.
Nonchalantly he unzipped his fly and wrestled out his semi-erect penis.
"Your turn," he said. "Get rid of that beer can and take hold of this."
Not being used to drinking, the two beers had made Sue slightly tipsy. She was plenty hot and
bothered, too, from having her cunt handled, so she gave him no argument. Sue leaned forward, set the
beer can on the coffee table, then settled back into his embracing arm and accepted another of his
passionate wet French kisses as she reached into his lap and took hold of his indecently displayed,
half-hard pecker. Soon as the second half of the inning started, Hub backed his tongue from Sue's
suctioning mouth, broke the kiss and, ignoring her, gave his attention once more to the televised baseball
game. What an uncouth slob he really is, Sue thought to herself, only his casual, don't-give-a-damn
treatment of her turned her on not off. He was worse than rude. Nothing could be more insulting to a
woman than to have a man pay more attention to a silly baseball game than he was paying to her, yet
Sue didn't complain.
She sat there docilely beside him, fondling his manly organ. What a wicked charge it gave her to be
playing with her stepfather-in-law's big fat dick while her ill husband slept unsuspectingly on in the room
right next to them!
This was dreadfully wrong and Sue knew it full well. She just didn't seem to have any control over
herself this afternoon. It was as if she were two women. The decent Sue Fletcher who wanted to remain
a good and faithful wife stood by looking on in horror as the other part of her, the immoral hussy that
was emerging from the dark and secret depths of her psyche, willfully caressed the prick of a man who
was not her lawfully wedded spouse.
A man she didn't even like. But she liked his hunk of stiffening meat! What woman wouldn't like it? Sue
wondered hazily as she ran her hand back and forth along the lifting, swelling, lengthening pole of
man-flesh. God, it's so big! Why couldn't Doug have a cock like this instead of that dinky little
average-sized peter of his? Wanting to examine Hub's phallus up close, Sue leaned over and rested the
side of her head against his chest in order to get a better look. He patted her naked thigh and pushed
her head a bit lower, as if she might've been partially blocking his view of the TV. The manipulations of
her small, soft feminine hand brought his member the rest of the way up in a matter of seconds. He had a
throbbing erection now. It protruded boldly from his unzipped fly, all nine glorious inches of it, the shaft
curving at an upward angle so the hooded head of it pointed right at her face.
Sue had never seen such a blatantly obscene yet masculinely beautiful sight in all her life. The eye of the
glans peeked out past the lip of foreskin and seemed to wink lewdly up at her through a teardrop of
clear precoital fluid. The undersurface of the shaft had a large puffy vein running all the way down it and
into the coarse wild hairs that grew for nearly two inches up the flared base. This was the largest visible
vein but there were others, many of them, bluish and bulging, which crisscrossed like lines on a road
map. The entire shaft was festooned with these smaller bluish veins.
Try as she did, Sue couldn't encircle the girthful rod completely. Her slender fingers strained to
encompass the turgid column at its midpoint, but it was too big around, twice as thick as her husband's.
There was nearly a quarter of an inch of space left between the tips of her thumb and forefinger when
she gave up the impossible task in pleasured defeat.
Ruttishly she pulled down on him, peeling back the thick, rubbery outer skin and tugging the hood down
with it. His naked dickhead popped into view, looking all swollen and reddish purple. The mushrooming
dome shone oilily. It gave off a distinctive male sex odor that wafted up to Sue, stinging her feminine
nostrils. When she got a good whiff of his sweaty, smelly peter, it affected her like a powerful
aphrodisiac. Emitting a thin whine of womanly submissiveness, she wrapped her fingers all the tighter
around Hub's huge prong and started running her hand almost worshipfully up and down it. Her blue
eyes took on a glassy sheen as she stared in total enthrallment at the vulgar act which her sinful hand was
so shamelessly engaged in. Her gaze remained riveted to the plumlike crown as she covered it and
uncovered it again and again. At first she stroked him slowly and sensually. Then, as the excitement of
the forbidden act doubled and redoubled, she began pumping his prick faster and faster. Her breath
became labored and her heart raced out of control. Sue was in a lustful daze now. Although she knew
how immorally she was behaving, she didn't want to stop, not until she made the slimy semen spurt up
out of his big fat dick.
She could tell he was near to coming and she could hardly wait to see the sticky white stuff jetting out of
him. But Hub had ideas of his own, ideas that Sue as yet knew nothing about.
Suddenly his hamlike hand swallowed hers - the one she was using to masturbate him with - and
stopped her hand from moving. For a moment he held her hand entrapped at about the center of his
fleshy club, then he pushed it all the way down to the bottom until she could feel with her fingers the
coarse wild hairs growing from the lower two inches or so of it. This stretched the thick outer skin of his
penis and laid completely bare its blood-filled glans.
Setting his beer on the lamp table, he cupped the back of Sue's head and exerted a gentle but insistent
downward pressure. Sue felt weak and trembly. She couldn't think straight. Not as yet comprehending
what he wanted of her, she resisted only slightly as he pushed her head slowly but surely down toward
his lap. The bulging head of his turgid organ loomed obscenely up at her, smelling stronger and stronger
the closer it came to her fascinated visage.
Finally the message of his puzzling action penetrated the layer of foglike passion surrounding Sue's
benumbed brain. Feebly she struggled to free her head and lift it back up. "No, Hub. Oh, nooh," she
whined.
"Surely you d-don't . . . expect me to---"
"Kiss it," he husked, finishing the sentence for her. "Yeah, Suzy baby, that's exactly what I expect you to
do."
"Oh, God," she wailed piteously, shaking her head, trying with all her strength to keep him from pushing
it on down. "I can't. Hub, no, no! It's too nasty! You mustn't make me do such a . . . such a filthy, awful
thing! I've never done that! Not even for my own husband!" He wouldn't be denied. Sue thought she
would faint when she felt the bluntly rounded tip of his feverish, secretion-slick dickhead pressing
demandingly against her pure and untainted lips. His powerful fingers squeezed the back of her skull until
she feared he would crush it. There was nothing to do except obey him, so she pursed her lips and,
closing her eyes in dread, kissed the head of his stinking pecker, hoping that would satisfy him.
It didn't. He made her kiss the horrid thing again and again. The awful part of it was, she wasn't nearly as
disgusted by the vile and perverted act being forced upon her as she knew she should be. Sue wished
she could get sick to her stomach and throw up all over his lap but, much to her dismay, kissing his
smelly dick didn't make her stomach feel the least bit queasy.
Sue's head spun luridly when she discovered that his hand had lifted, but that she was still planting
passionate wet kisses all over the sleek crown even though he was no longer forcing her to do it. Once
Sue realized she was holding his exposed penis and kissing the head of it of her own volition, something
inside her snapped. Her wifely will to remain proper and true drained from her. She guessed what was
coming next. She didn't want to let it happen, yet her strength of resistance had been sapped from her
and she felt powerless to prevent the unspeakably demented act.
Hub pinched the nape of her neck, making her open her mouth to gasp in pain and, when she did, he
pushed her head down and force-fed her the head of his fat dick.
"Noom!" Sue moaned muffledly around her mouthful of sweaty, salty-tasting manmeat. But he'd broken
down her moral defenses. There was no fight in her. He was treating her worse than a whore. This was
something no respectable married woman should have forced upon her, especially by her husband's
stepfather. It was sordid and depraved, and that's exactly why it gave her such a tremendous illicit thrill
to wrap her previously pure lips around the top of his dick-shaft and suck down on its musky,
juice-dribbling knob.
"Mmm," she pulled, examining the flavor of him as she testingly licked at the slitted tip and got a drop of
heady male precoital liquid on her tongue.
"That's it, Suzy baby, suck it, lick it. You like it, don't you, you little cocksucker?"
His words rang degradingly in her ears, and the horrible part of it was, he was right. She did like it! God
help her, but she did. Nothing had ever excited her the way this did. Her senses reeled. Her heart
hammered wildly against her rib cage.
Cocksucker! Cocksucker! came the strident scream from her outraged conscience, echoing the filthy
name he'd called her, and the carnal creature coming alive within her yelled back, Yes, yes it's true!
That's what I am now!
Not only did Sue accept the debasing name tag, she actually embraced it in the heat of this insanely
lustful moment of truth. Sue had wanted none of this, not consciously, at least. Hub was forcing her into
it. She felt horribly humiliated and put-upon, yet she couldn't help responding with feminine
submissiveness to the dominating male brute who was so callously mistreating her.
She ran her tongue exploringly over the smooth convexity of the feverish bulb of musky manmeat. She
didn't want to admit it, not even to herself, but there was no denying it - she liked the tangy taste of his
stinking pecker! Having a fat dick in her mouth made Sue feel wicked and wanton.
Could anything in the entire world be more nasty and perverted than this? the confused young wife
wondered dimly as she sucked down harder on her stepfather-in-law's cockhead and simultaneously
began curling her sinful tongue over, under and around the flavorful knob. How can I do such a terrible
thing as this, and with my own dear husband in the very next room?!
Instinctively Sue started bobbing her head. This was the first time she'd ever performed fellatio. She
went at it awkwardly but eagerly. Eating his prick made her feel cheap and dirty, but deliciously so
because Hub had awakened a part of her that Sue's conscious mind had never known existed. It was as
if he'd set free some evil demon that's been imprisoned within her until this terrible/wonderful afternoon.
Now that demon was taking her over and Sue's wifely will was powerless against it.
In a matter of seconds Sue's head was rising and falling with smooth rapidity. Her puffy pink lips clung
salaciously to the tubular turgidity, skimming flutteringly up and down the top three inches or so of the
thick stalk. With each downward motion of her head, her oral petals folded in against her teeth, only to
spring out in obscene distention around the saliva-glistening rod once more when she raised her head
back up.
She didn't have to think about what she was doing. Having given herself over to the sordid act of oral
perversion, carnal nature provided the necessary knowledge and her fit of mind-blanking passion
spurred her on. The blatantly exposed male sex organ was the only thing in the world that mattered to
her at the moment. She was oblivious to everything else. Sucking that hotly throbbing dong was her very
reason for existence.
"Mmm, mmm, mmm," she chanted moaningly, her soft blond curls fanning the sex-scented air as her
head pumped furiously at his loins. The moist heat of Sue's hungry hot mouth was more than Hub could
long endure. He had no doubt this was her first time going down on a man, and the knowledge that he
was taking her oral cherry only added to his lewd pleasure. He'd given Sue her first taste of cock and
now he was ready to give her her first taste of something else - the big rusty load of jizz he'd carried
home with him from last night's date. She had him primed. His horn was ready to blow.
Hub's prick gave an urgent jerk that caused the top of its swollen glans to slap against the inside of Sue's
suction-indented cheek. This was all the warning she got. Before she realized what was happening, he
had his hand on the back of her head and was shooting off in her virginal mouth.
Frantically she tried to raise her head and back her mouth off the obscenely spurting thing. But his
strength was greater than hers. She couldn't sit up. He was holding her head down in his lap with the
twitching head of his cock still remaining inside her shocked oral chamber.
The stuff was gushing out of him, slimy and slick, thick and ropy. It gave her a rich blast of bitter-almond
flavor as it splashed luridly over her stunned tongue. This was potent semen from the huge hairy testicles
of a healthy middle-aged man, and it stung her tender taste buds like Mexican hot sauce.
Oh, dear God, no, no, nooh! Sue wailed in mental anguish. He expects me to swallow his filthy scum! I
won't do it! I'd rather die! Sue had little choice in the matter, however, since her piteous whimpering
and struggling effected not one iota of concern for Hub for the terrible dilemma he was causing her to
suffer.
The man was a virtual reservoir of sperm. His sticky hot spend floated her tongue and bulged her
cheeks. Sue had to abandon her plan to hold the dreadful substance in her mouth and then run to the
john and spit it out. He simply had too much of it. Her mouth was full to capacity and still his ballooning
dickhead was pumping it to her. It was either swallow or drown, so, feeling horribly misused, Sue
swallowed - and swallowed and swallowed and swallowed - with the sharp acridity of his sticky hot
come imparting a burning sensation to the sensitive lining of her throat as it skidded down in big slippery
oysterlike globs that seemed to thud splattingly into her churningly nauseated stomach. "You bastard,"
she hissed a moment later as she sat up, choking and gagging and mopping come off her lips and chin
with her weak and shaking hands. "You filthy animal!"
"Sue? Sue, where are you? Sue?"
It was Doug. He was calling for her. Numbly Sue got up and, feeling defiled and degraded in a way that
no decent woman should ever be, she went to her husband. He was shivering.
"I think my temperature is ba-back up, honey," he said, as Sue approached the bed.
She leaned over him and, forgetting to wipe her hand, felt his feverish forehead with her
sperm-moistened palm. "It is. Poor baby. I'll get you some more aspirin."
Sue had to pass through the living room to get to the kitchen. Hub was sitting there on the couch,
watching the baseball game, as if nothing at all had happened.
"Com'ere, Suzy," he called, holding out his empty beer can without looking away from the TV. "Take
this and bring me another one." Sue wanted to scream. Loathing herself for being so meek and
completely submissive to a brute like Hub, she took his empty and brought him another can of beer.
Then she went back to the kitchen to get aspirin and a glass of water for her suffering husband.

Fuck Me if you can

sexy_parul
Expert Member

Unread post by sexy_parul » 11 Jan 2016 17:26

Chapter 6
Hub didn't touch Sue for the next few weeks. In fact, he was hardly ever home. It was no secret where
he was spending his nights. When he brought his laundry for Sue to do, he would stay a few minutes and
talk to Doug, bragging about what a "hot piece" his divorcee girlfriend was. Sue couldn't help
overhearing the vulgar conversations. She tried not to show it, but she felt resentful and angry at having
to wash his dirty clothes when he was obviously shacking up with another woman. "Why can't she wash
his damned clothes for him?!" Sue yelled at Doug one evening, after Hub had gone. "I suppose she's too
good, the whore!" Doug was a bit taken aback by Sue's unexpected outburst. He didn't know what to
think. All outward signs indicated that she despised Hub and was glad to have him out of the house, so
he had no way of knowing that his lovely young bride was actually jealous of Hub's girlfriend, and hating
herself for it.
When college let out for the summer, Doug got a job as salesman for a correspondence school. After a
few days of training, they sent him out of town to work. His first sales trip would keep him away from
home for a week to ten days. Sue was left alone in the house. This made her feel uneasy, and with good
reason, for about ten-thirty on the first night of her husband's absence, Hub moved back in. Sue had
already gone to bed. She was reading when she heard him come in. "Suzy," he called from the front
room. "Oh, Su-zy Baby." Just the sound of his voice made her tense up. The slight slurring of her name
told Sue that her stepfather-in-law had been drinking, and the way he sing-songed it out left no doubt in
her mind of his intentions. He was in a sexy mood.
Hoping he would go away, or at least leave her alone, she ignored him. But he was not to be put off that
easily. Her heart quickened as she heard him walking through the living room, coming nearer. Being
alone in the house, she hadn't bothered to close her door. Suddenly he appeared in the doorway, a
half-smile half-frown plastered on his coarse-featured face.
"So there you are," he muttered, pausing just inside her bedroom, his eyes dancing devilishly as he drank
in the youthful beauty of the nineteen-year-old blond lying in bed clad only in a pale blue nightgown. The
covers hid her from the waist down but the pointed pink nipples of her lovely breasts were clearly visible
through their covering of wispy blue nylon. "Didn't you hear me calling you?" he demanded.
Sue nodded nervously.
"Then why the hell didn't you answer?"
"Because I didn't feel like it!" she snapped. "What are you doing here anyway?"
"I live here, remember? It's my house."
"But why now? You know Doug is out of town," she whined.
"That's why," he chuckled. "Don't want you to get lonesome, Suzy Baby."
As he spoke, he moved slowly toward her, unbuttoning his shirt.
The magazine in Sue's hand began trembling.
"Stay away from me," she warned timorously. "I don't want anything more to do with you."
"Need some pussy," he said with a grin.
"Then get it from your divorcee girlfriend!" Sue shrilled. "I heard you bragging to Doug what a 'hot piece'
she is. Get out of my bedroom. Go back to your slut!"
He laughed mockingly as he tossed away his shirt, baring to Sue's reluctant gaze his hairy, superbly
muscled upper torso. "Why, Suzy Baby, you sound downright jealous."
"Jealous!" she shrieked. "Don't flatter yourself. I couldn't care less what you do, or who you do it with,
just so long as you leave me alone!"
Again he laughed. As he unbuckled his belt and dropped his pants, he told Sue it was all over between
him and the divorcee, that he'd broken it off because all she could think about lately was getting
married. "Now with you, I don't have to worry about that, do I? Being as you're already married. Nice
of Doug to take that job, wasn't it? Gives us a clear field while he's on the road. And from what he was
telling me, he'll be out of town most of the time. Ha. Ha, ha."
"Maybe he will," Sue admitted. "But it won't do you any good."
"That's horseshit and you know it."
"It is not!" Sue whined, hurling the magazine at him and then jerking the covers up to her chin. "If you so
much as touch me, I'll scream." "Will you, Suzy? You're all shook up, aren't you, baby? Why are you
shivering? Cold? Scared? Excited maybe?"
Hub had merely ignored the magazine as it sailed harmlessly past him and hit the floor. All his attention
was riveted upon Sue. He was pleased by the fearful yet fascinated expression on her pretty face as he
tugged down his shorts and allowed them to slide down his powerful legs.
An involuntary gasp escaped Sue's tremulous lips. She didn't want to view his exposed sexual organs but
couldn't seem to look away. His huge prong was in a state of semi-erection, yawning lazily to one side
and drooping slightly. Below it dangled the wrinkled, hair-covered skin bag containing his walnut-sized
testicles. Absently the tip of her tongue touched her upper lips at its midpoint.
"Looks good to you, does it?" he chortled.
"No, damn you!" she spat. "Next to you, it's the ugliest thing I ever saw!" But she was lying and they
both knew it. God help me, she thought, it does look good to me!
Sue would've rather died than admit this to Hub, however there was no denying it to herself. The sight of
his rising, thickening penis brought back the memory of how wildly she'd responded to this brute of a
man when he'd so callously raped her. She felt defenseless and vulnerable as, against her will, a sense of
unbidden excitement welled up in her at the prospect of her husband's stepfather once again
overpowering her and taking her by force.
"G-Get out of here," she whined, when Hub, completely naked, climbed into bed with her.
He grasped her wrist and drew her hand to his loins, forcing her slender, feminine fingers around the
hard, hot shaft of his massive member.
"No!" she protested, even as her fingers encircled him with an eagerness that surprised them both. "Oh,
nooh," she whimpered when, unable to control herself, she began stroking his blood-engorged prick for
him.
"Feels good to you, huh?" Hub asked.
"Yes, yes . . . oh, damn you, it does!"
"Sure it does," he laughed derisively. "And we both know why, don't we?
Because you're nothing but a slut. Isn't that right, Suzy baby?" It was too much, having him laugh at her
and call her a despicable name just when she was about ready to give him anything he wanted. Tears of
shame and humiliation filled her baby-blue eyes.
"I'm not a slut," she wailed, jerking her hand away. "All I want in the world is to live a normal, decent life
and to be a good wife to Doug. Now get out of here. Leave me alone. Please, Hub, please!" "Huh-uh.
Can't do that," he replied. "Don't know what it is, but there's something about you that brings out the
beast in me. Spread 'em, Suzy Baby, you're going to get screwed."
But Sue meant what she said. When he grabbed her and tried to roll atop her, she fought him frantically.
This amused Hub. His bursts of raucous laughter filled the room while, for moments that seemed like
hours to Sue, he wrestled her around in the bed, attempting to wear her down and overcome her
resistance. He succeeded in ripping her nightgown off her and, during the struggle, the covers got kicked
clear down to the foot of the bed.
"No, Hub!" she panted breathlessly, her heart hammering like that of a captured wild fawn, when at last
Hub managed to get on top of her and pry her legs apart. "You mustn't do this awful thing to me! Not
again! Oh, damn you . . . don't rape me! Please, please don't rape me!" Hub was also out of breath,
and his narrowed eyes had that glassy look of lust about them. Determinedly he reached down and took
his aching rod in hand, skinned it back and, squirming into a better position, guided the forefront of his
bulbous glans into the hair-fringed opening of Sue's unwilling vagina.
"Oh, God," she moaned, because for a second there, when she felt the heated knob pressing for
entrance, she had the crazy urge to throw her legs wide apart and let him ram that big lovely thing up into
her as deep as it would go. This unwifely emotion shocked her, however, and regaining her senses, she
slapped his face as hard as she could, hissing, "Bastard! Bastard! You no-good bastard! Don't you dare
put that nasty thing in me!"
"That was a big mistake," Hub growled. "Shouldn't have slapped me! You asked for it, and now you're
gonna get it. I warned you the last time you drew your hand back to me; now I'm going to spank that
sassy ass of yours, but good!"
In her weakened condition, Sue's desperate but feeble efforts to defend herself proved futile. It was as if
she were caught up in a whirlwind, the way he grabbed her and, sitting up on the side of the bed, flung
her across his knees.
Never in her life had she received such a sound spanking as the one Hub gave her. Showing no mercy at
all to her piteous pleas and outcries of pain, he laid it onto her nude backside with the bare palm of his
hamlike, workman's hand.
Splat, splat, splat! came the rapid-fire report of the man's punishing hand as it rose and fell, raining
well-aimed blows upon the creamy-white buns of the young blondes voluptuous buttocks. "Stop it!
Stop it! Let me up!" Sue screeched, squirming in pain as she kicked her bare feet wildly about and beat
ineffectively at her tormentor's hairy legs with her small fists.
"Do you know who's boss around here yet? Are you ready to mind me now?" Hub demanded, pausing
with his hand held high in the air, at the ready if more swats were needed to bring this spirited little filly
into line.
"Boss? Mind you?" Sue gasped. She glared up at his ugly, grinning face. The glint of evil sexual
dominance in his narrowed eyes scared her, but still she spat venomously, "You're crazy! You know
that? It'll be a cold day in hell before I'll mind an old man like you! Go to hell, Old Man! Go to hell!"
As she spoke, Sue was trying desperately to get up off his lap, but her struggle to break free proved
useless. He was simply too strong, and he was really angry now, because of what she'd said to him.
"Old man! Crazy!" he bellowed. "Why, you little . . ." Hub's voice trailed off. He gritted his teeth. His
eyes pulled down to mere slits which seemed to glow. The muscles of his jaws pumped in and out. And
then he swung into action. Down came his hand.
"WHACK!"
"AAIIEEE!!!" Sue shrieked, as the smarting pain nearly made her pass out.
He'd smacked her so hard it stung his work-hardened hand. There was a crimson imprint of his huge
hand on the soft white skin of her shocked and cringing asscheek. It was good enough for her, the
smart-mouthed little shit, Hub decided, going right on with it. If he had to beat that pretty young butt half
off her, he meant to do it, in order to master her. All the fooling around was over. No more Mister Nice
Guy would he be. Before he was finished with her, she would be glad to obey him.
"Let up! Let up! You're killing me! Please let up . . . oh, please, please," Sue begged, as he continued to
spank her for long moments that seemed like hours. It felt to her as if he were literally setting her behind
on fire. She couldn't stand it any longer.
"Apologize!" he barked, pausing again, panting from the effort he'd expended.
"Yes, yes," she gasped. "I'm sorry . . . for what I said. You're not crazy. I never thought you were.
You're the boss. I know that now . . . and I'll mind you. I swear I will, if you'll only stop spanking me. It
hurts. Lord but it hurts!"
Both of her buns were burning, their color having been changed from pale white to an almost neon red.
Hub stared down with gloating approval at the reddened rump of the squirming, whimpering, sobbing
teen-aged girl. She sounded like a chastised child, whereas only a few moments earlier she had enraged
him with her outburst of haughty defiance. This new attitude of hers was more to Hub's liking. Just for
good measure, he slapped her rosy-red rear end a couple more times, then he ordered, "Lay down!"
Sue slid off his lap and hurried to obey.
"Not over there, damn it," he scolded and, patting the very center of the mattress, he added, "Put it right
here."
He didn't have to tell her twice. Obediently she scooted to the middle of the bed and positioned her
feverish fanny on the spot her bullying stepfather-in-law had indicated.
"That's better. Now spread 'em, Suzy Baby."
"His voice sounded amused but his expression told her he meant business and would tolerate no more
resistance from her. She spread her long, shapely legs, revealing to him the most intimate of her private
parts. "You're good and juicy now," he commented.
Sue said nothing. She knew her pussy was moist and swollen with unbidden desire. It embarrassed her
to lie there with her legs apart, letting this brute of a man lean over her nude body to examine her groin at
close range. He moved his face so near that she could feel his hot breath bathing the top of her trembling
thigh. For a moment she thought he intended to kiss her right between the legs, and she shivered with a
surge of perverted expectancy. But his lips only brushed the sparse blond hair of her mons veneris
before he pecked a single quick kiss on her indented belly button then sat back up beside her.
"You're nothing but a hot-assed little cunt," he hissed, as he reached out and began running his hand
possessively over her abdomen and breasts, all the while leering down at her as if to say, I'm your lord
and master now, girl.
A mixture of shame and humiliation welled up in Sue. Her cheeks flushed and she turned her head to the
side, closing her tear-misted eyes to shut out the sight of the man who was abusing her against her wifely
will.
"Look at me," he ordered.
She shook her head. "I can't. I'm too ashamed."
Calmly he captured the coral cone at the tip of her nearest breast between her thumb and forefinger and
slowly began pinching down on the tender tit-flesh.
"Nnnn!" she whimpered.
"Look at me."
The mounting pain in her nipple forced her to blink open her eyes, turn her head back toward him and
gaze fearfully up at him. "Please stop. You're hurting me."
"Sure, hot cunt," he chuckled, and immediately he released her nipple.
"Are you ready for me to hose you now?"
"What an uncouth slob you are," she muttered, the words escaping her lips before she could think.
A wicked smile spread over his face. Suddenly he grasped both her tumescent pink nipples, pinching
them harshly and twisting them cruelly at the same time.
"NNAAAHHH!" Sue cried, squirming and cringing, her pretty face drawing up in pain.
"Are you ready for me to hose you now?" he repeated.
"Yes! Oh, God, yes!"
And she was ready. The spanking had turned her on and now the sharp pain he was so sadistically
inflicting upon her lovely breasts snapped something deep down inside of the very core of her being. It
made no sense at all, but suddenly she was wild to have him manhandle her and take her violently.
"Your cock!" she gasped. "Give me your cock!"
He let go her titties and, grinning triumphantly, swung astride her tremulous torso on his knees. Leaning
forward with his hands on his hips, he rested his hairy nutsack on her upper chest and wagged his
massive member in her face, offering it to her but saying nothing. How it boosted his male ego when the
pretty young wife of his absent stepson whined softly, as if she were fighting some sort of moral battle,
and then, turning glassy-eyed, she gave up and grabbed his hard horn with both of her small, girlish
hands.
"It's beautiful . . . simply beautiful," she breathed, skinning it back with tender loving care. When she'd
bared the glistening knob of his organ, a choked sob escaped her and she began planting wet, almost
worshipful kisses upon the oily, somewhat smelly surface of the purplish dome.
"Cocksucker," he slurred, deliberately defiling her by the way he pronounced the insulting obscenity.
Instead of deterring her, the belitting name-tag only spurred Sue on. Purring like a hungry cat who was
finally being fed, she stuck out her dainty pink tongue and started lapping up the clear cockcream as it
oozed from the pouting eye of the man's enlarged glans penis. And she didn't stop there, either.
Longingly she laved the entire bulb of his musky-tasting masculinity, literally scrubbing the exciting flavor
off it with the roughened upper surface of her shameless taste organ. Entwining his fingers in the silky
strands of her naturally curly blond hair, he jerked her head back from his loins. Tauntingly he flexed his
sex muscles again and again, making his prick dance in her hands as the head expanded and contracted
repeatedly right in front of Sue's face. "Please don't tease me like this! I don't know what you've done
to me, but you've made me want your thing so bad! Give it to me! Don't hold me away!" She pulled,
tugging at his rod and attempting to capture the turgid crown of it with her puffy pink lips. "I want to give
you some head . . . blow you . . . go down on you! Please, please, please . . . let me suck your nasty
dick!"
He laughed at her, degrading her all the more as he continued to taunt her by keeping the object of her
oral affection just out of her mouth's range. This went on for two or three minutes before Hub grew tired
of it, but he still refused to give the lust-lost young wife the oral satisfaction for which she was begging.
Not that he wouldn't have enjoyed it himself, for he most definitely would have. However, in his mean
mood of the moment he wasn't about to give Sue anything that she wanted so desperately.
"You filthy little pig," he husked, and he slapped her. The smarting pain and sudden shock of being
slapped so humiliatingly in the face brought Mrs. Sue Fletcher part way back to her senses. She shook
her head as if coming out of a trance.
"Why, you, you," she sputtered, "you mean, awful man! I hate you, hate you, hate you!"
"Sure you do," he chuckled, swinging his legs down between hers, working himself into position above
her. "But you love my pecker, right?"
"No, damn you, I loathe you and it, too!" she spat, lying beneath him, defeated but disdainful. "I don't
know what came over me there for a moment, but whatever it was it's done with now. Get off me. Let
me up, you dirty old ma-aannn! No, no! Don't! Ohh . . . stop! Don't! Stop!" she protested, as he
brought the rounded tip of his plum-sized dickhead to her fluted portal and began wedging it into that
fur-fringed crack of vulnerable femininity.
Within slightly more than a minute, however, the tone of the teen-aged bride began to change. She was
still mouthing the same words, only now she was running those words together, going, "Don't stop . . .
uunnn . . . mmmmm . . . oh, don't stop now!"
He had stuffed the entire head of his fat dick inside her remarkably tight opening and was pausing
momentarily to enjoy the delightful snugness of her flutteringly gripping gap. "Do you love my pecker?"
he asked.
"Yes!" she sighed. "Love it, love it!"
"Just a couple of minutes ago you said you loathed it," he reminded. "I di-didn't mean it," she told him,
involuntarily undulating her hips and straining her loins up toward him.
"You lied?"
"Uh-huh," she readily agreed. "I must have. Oh, daddy, more. Give me more!"
"More what?" he taunted.
"More of that big beautiful dong!" she hissed and, throwing her arms around him, she clapped her hands
over the hairy buns of his muscular rump and began tugging him ever downward, sighing again and again
as he allowed her hungry hot hole to take in inch after hard, throbbing inch of his woman-stretching prick.
She was his to do with as he pleased now. Hub knew that full well. At the moment, it pleased him to
hear her beg, so he paused with just a little more than half his girthful prong still remaining outside the
heavenly wet warmth of her snug, velvety sheath.
"More!" she pleaded, without his having to coax her even a little bit.
He slipped her another inch of it.
"Ohhh," she sighed. "Oh, Yes, yes! More! Give me MORE!" It seemed to anger him each time he had
her just where most men would've wanted her - so hot and bothered that she appeared to be half out of
her mind with desire, and actually begging for it - because all at once he snorted like a bull, cursed her
and brutally drove the last four inches of his nine-inch phallus into the passion-drugged girl. There was a
ragged intake of her breath as Sue's tiny twat was forced open to the limit in order to accommodate the
fantastic girth and length of the inboring bludgeon. Her mouth gaped open and her eyelids clamped shut.
A tremor racked her feverish body. She emitted a cry not unlike the bleating of a lamb when the fistlike
head of his inrushing organ hit the neck of her womb and shoved that pear-shaped organ of
ultra-femininity a good two inches higher up into her abdominal cavity. "Oh, Lord . . . Lord!" she
gasped, shuddering all over. With a grunt, her stepfather-in-law began humping away, giving it to her
hard and fast right from the start. He didn't even give her time to catch her breath. She felt weak and
feared for a moment that she might faint.
"Bitch! Whore! Slut!" Hub barked down at her, as he crammed it to her with all the force he could
muster.
The bedsprings were squawking and creaking in a way that Sue's husband had never caused them to do
when he was making love to her in this very same bed. But what Hub was doing to her now couldn't
possibly be considered lovemaking by any stretching of even the most vivid imagination. This was
nothing but raw, primitive sex. It was wicked and sinful, and it was also extremely exciting!
Subconsciously Sue had been longing for the rough fucking Hub was now giving her ever since he'd
raped her that first time.
"Do it! Oh, daddy, do it tooo me!" she rasped, rolling her head sensually from side to side.
Her arms and legs were for the moment sprawled about at various angles from her body. They had no
strength and she couldn't seem to control them as they were jostled about on the bouncing mattress. In
fact, she could hardly catch her breath, so fast and furiously was the big brute of a man screwing into
her. She felt somewhat like a rag doll being shaken by a vicious, snarling dog.
Bam, bam, bam! was the sound made by the head-board beating against the wall.
"Harder!" she urged. "Faster! I th-think . . . I'm going to . . . to come! Oh . . . ohhh . . . oohhhh!"
It was only a miniorgasm, a promise of bigger and better things to come, and the misbehaving young
bride accepted it gratefully and greedily. The way she was beginning to feel, she doubted that even her
horny stepfather-in-law would be able to give her all the sexing she wanted. A force long ago
suppressed by her strict moral upbringing was now being prodded awake by the pistoning prick which
was pumping her so gloriously full of carnal pleasure. Strength began to flow back into her arms and
legs. It soon became impossible for her to lie still. She flung her arms around the muscular torso of her
husband's stepfather and started hunching her secreting blond slot up to him, eagerly helping with her
own ravishment.
"You hot-assed little cunt," Hub hissed down at her. He stroked the staff of lust to her faster and harder
yet, as if he meant to punish her for finding enjoyment in the indecent sex act he himself was forcing upon
her. At least he'd had to force her at first. Sue kissed him passionately on the neck and raked his hairy
buttocks with the sharp edges of her sexy pink-painted fingernails, much in the same mood and manner
as a rodeo cowgirl might use hers to spur a bronco in order to make him buck all the harder.
"Cheatin', cock-crazy bitch," he hurled at her.
His verbal abuse made her all the wilder for it. She drew up her legs, bending them at the knees, and
planted her bare feet on the mattress. The muscles in her thighs and calves contracted smoothly and
swiftly as she began really slamming her sopping wet pussy up to him. Wordlessly they clung to one
another, screwing like mad for a couple of minutes or more. Soon they were both perspiring profusely,
their abdomens slapping wetly together in mid-air. Hub was grunting rhythmically. Moans and sighs of
sexual delight poured continuously from Sue's parted, quivering lips. The thickness of his pumping prong
made the inflamed petals of her small sex flower fold inward each time he filled her with it. Then during
the outstroke her crimson cuntal lips clung to his retreating shaft tightly, distending out obscenely from
her body as if reluctant to lose his precious penis for even a fraction of a second.
"Ohhh," she sighed, matching him stroke for stroke now. "Oh, daddy, daddy . . . you darling man!"
The pleasure of it was taking Hub over now, too. He flashed her a lewd grin, then lowered his mouth to
hers and kissed her, feeding her his tongue.
Murmuring in her throat, she licked back at his beery-tasting tongue and sucked it even deeper into her
hungry mouth. There was an added thrill at having both her erogenous orifices filled by him at the same
time.
"Shake it, Suzy Baby," he husked, when at last he withdrew his tongue from her suctioning oral cavern.
"Shake that hot ass for your 'daddy darling man,'" he laughed mockingly.
But Sue was beyond being affected by his verbal taunts. A swirling fog of mind-blanking lust consumed
her consciousness. Her only reply was a quickening of her raspy breathing and an urgent plea of, "Fuck
me . . . fuck me . . . FUCK MEE!"
And then she was coming, throwing back her head as the floodgates of
pleasure burst open with her, and crying out in ecstasy,
"AAAAAAHHHHHHHH . . . OH, DARLING, DARLING . . . OH, GOD . . . GGOODDD
. . . OOOOHHHHHHHH . . . AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!" The intensity of her climax proved to be
tremendous. She gasped for air, moaning and sobbing blissfully, her entire body shivering with the
rapture of it as Hub kept right on powering the pole to her. But not for long. The divine heat of her tight,
wet, convulsively clutching vagina pushed him over the brink within seconds and, grunting in the typical
male fashion, he rammed his throbbing stalk into her all the way and emptied the burdensome contents of
his aching balls into the sweet, hot depths of her heaving little belly.
"Now, Suzy Baby, tell old Hub you didn't enjoy that screwing," he chuckled, gazing down at the satisfied
expression on her flushed face as he rotated his hips with his still erect prick fully into her. Sue could
only whimper with delight as she felt his long dong stirring her orgasmically twitching insides. She was still
in the final throes of her coming.
"Is it good, hot cunt?"
"Yes," she whimpered. "Oh Lord yes!"
"You loved the hosing I just gave you, didn't you?" "Loved it!" she readily admitted. "Every vulgar minute
of it. God help me but I did."
Reluctant to break the carnal connection, he lazed atop the panting, sighing girl, letting his pecker soak in
her until it went soft. Only then did he drag his deflated dong out of her and, as soon as he did so, he
rolled over and turned his back to her.
As Sue drifted down little by little from the sensuous heights to which Hub had transported her, she
became more and more ashamed of the lustful manner in which she'd responded to him. No matter that
she'd done so after being manhandled and spanked into submission, for she'd thoroughly enjoyed that
part of it too, and this both worried and puzzled her. Now she was an adulteress and, besides feeling
guilty, she was angry at Doug for putting her in the situation which had resulted in her cheating on him
with his own stepfather.
"Now that you've had what you want," she snapped, venting all her anger and resentment on Hub, "will
you please get the hell out of my room!" He just laughed at her. A moment later he reached down and
pulled the covers up over himself, then turned off the bedside lamp and settled down for the night.
"Of all the unmitigated gall!" she huffed. "Where do you get your nerve!"
"The same place you get your sassiness," he chuckled. "Now shut your sweet little cocksucking mouth
and let's get some sleep." For long moments she lay rigid and tense beside him, staring up at the
darkened ceiling. Her mind was in a turmoil. One thing was clear, however - Hub intended to be
sleeping with her whenever he pleased while her own husband was out of town working. There was no
denying that he could satisfy her sexually much better than Doug had ever done, and part of her was
attracted to the older man because of that; but the decent part of her still wanted none of these sinful
goings on. She seemed to have no choice in the matter, though. He was taking her over! Hub began to
snore.
Shortly, against her better judgment, Sue gave in to her baser nature. She snuggled up to the warm,
hairy backside of her husband's horny stepfather and went to sleep.

Fuck Me if you can