Wife Forced To Spread by R.T. Masters - erotic sex story

Contains all kind of sex novels in Hindi and English.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Wife Forced To Spread by R.T. Masters - erotic sex story

Unread post by admin » 16 Jan 2016 21:50

Chapter 9
Denise woke up feeling light and refreshed. She snuggled against her husband's warm back and ass, and
he moaned with pleasure, still fast asleep.
It had been a week since she had spread her legs for all those strangers at Phil's party, and she was just
beginning to get over her ordeal.
Thank God Dan was out of town at a sales convention that weekend! she thought for the hundredth time
with a familiar twinge of guilt.
Phil had called her up the day after the party and had tried to continue with his blackmailing scheme,
threatening her with exposure if she did not show up at his next party.
"Go to hell, you bastard!" she had yelled at him over the phone. "Send your goddamn pictures! I dare
you!"
She had slammed down the receiver and cut him off. And now it looked like her gamble had paid off.
He hadn't sent the photos to Dan. Obviously, he realized that he'd be implicated just as much as she
would if he went through with his sickening plan.
"The slimy bastard!" Denise spat, shuddering at the thought of him.
"Hmmmmm?" Dan mumbled. He was slowly coming awake. "How's my luscious, sexy wife this
morning?" He turned toward her, grabbing her around the waist.
"What do you think?" she murmured, grasping his morning hard-on.
They fucked slowly and gently for more than an hour, luxuriating in the steady, agonizingly drawn-out
rhythm of their mutual climaxes.
Afterwards, they rested and showered, and Denise fixed them both a hearty breakfast. Dan, gulping
down his coffee, grabbed his wallet and peeled out a stack of twenty dollar bills.
He smiled up at Denise. "Baby-you haven't gone on a real shopping spree in ages. Take this, and spend
the day buying some gorgeous clothes for that gorgeous body of yours.
Denise giggled and winked slyly at him. "You don't have to tell me twice!" She scooped up the bills
without hesitation.
It was nearly six in the evening when the cab dropped Denise in front of the apartment building. She was
flushed with excitement and from the exertions of the day. She had hit all the posh stores downtown and
had come away with two incredibly sexy negligees, a pair of tight silk pants and several sheer,
see-through blouses.
The doorman helped her with her packages and rang for the elevator. She was so anxious to model her
new things for Dan she nearly bolted for the stairs and ran up the six flights. The fifty seconds she had to
wait for the elevator seemed like an eternity.
When it finally deposited her on the sixth floor, she rushed down the hall, nearly dropping her bags and
boxes. She set her packages down, withdrew her key, and opened the door.
"Darling, I'm home!" she called.
But she stopped in her tracks. Something was definitely wrong. All the lights were off, and she could
actually sense the tension in the air.
"Dan?" she called softly.
She discovered him sitting in the dark on the couch in the living room. A half-empty bottle of scotch
stood on the end table next to him. Glossy photos were strewn around him.
"Oh my God!" Denise gasped. "Dan, I can explain-"
"Shut up!" His voice cut into her like steel. He turned toward her, a cold dead look in his eye.
"Dan, honey-"
"Got these special delivery today while you were out... YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE! I
TRUSTED YOU!"
A mournful, agonizing note had entered his voice. The sound of his pain hurt Denise more than anything.
"You're nothing but a filthy slut! And I loved you so much!" He stood up and clumsily straightened his
jacket.
"Dan-I can explain every-"
"Get out of my way!" he rasped, shoving her roughly.
She fell to the floor, dropping her bags and boxes. Dan looked down at her, seething. He kicked her
viciously in the stomach and walked out the front door without looking back.
Denise clutched her bruised belly and began crying bitterly. The worst possible thing had happened to
her, and now she felt completely abandoned and alone.
Coarse, muscle-wrenching sobs wracked her body, and she lay there on the living room floor crying and
pounding her fists on the floor until exhaustion overtook her, and she fell fitfully asleep.
Later, a scratching at the front door brought her awake. She glanced up at the small clock. It was nearly
midnight. Stiff and cold, she painfully roused herself into a kneeling position as Dan finally managed to
stick his key in the lock and open the door.
The light went on.
"Well, how do you like it, baby?" Dan asked in a loud, drunken voice, flicking on the light.
"OOOOOOOh! It's quite a pad! Yeah-I've never been fucked in a pad as nice as this!"
Dan stepped into the hallway with a tall slim redhead. He grabbed her and kissed her passionately on the
mouth.
Denise just stared at them in disbelief, thinking she was still dreaming.
"Mmmmmm, baby!" the girl sighed as Dan began rubbing his fingers over her crotch.
Her tight, shiny pants stuck in her ass crack and between her cunt labes, and his caressing fingers jabbed
the material against her sensitive clit, making her moan with pleasure.
Suddenly, the young girl caught sight of Denise kneeling on the living room floor, her face puffy and
tear-stained.
"Who's that?" she asked, as she began to pull her tight sequined top over her head, pretending to be
unconcerned.
"Oh, that's no one important," Dan said, cupping her high firm tits in his hands.
"I'm his wife!" Denise spat, finally finding her voice.
"No kidding!" the girl said sarcastically, reaching down into Dan's pants and grabbing his cock. "Well I
met hubby here at a disco, and he promised he was gonna fuck the shit outta me! He's got a great big
cock, and I can hardly wait!"
The girl unzipped Dan's pants end pushed them and his undershorts down around his ankles. Then she
knelt down in front of him and sucked his big prickhead into her mouth.
"Uuuuuuunnnngh!" Dan groaned when he felt her hot wet lips close around his cock knob.
Denise kept staring at the girl. She wanted to hate her, but she couldn't help noticing how lovely she was.
In spite of her tough talk, it was obvious that she was just a kid. She had long, wavy red hair and the
smoothest, creamiest skin she had ever seen.
As the girl sucked up and down Dan's cock-shaft, she jacked on it with her tight little fist, moaning and
grinding her cunt against his probing fingers.
"Uuuuuuungh! In the bedroom, baby!" Dan gasped, afraid he was going to shoot a load of jizz then and
there. He looked over at Denise, making sure she was suffering through this little exhibition.
"Mmmmmm, anything you say, stud!" the girl said, taking her mouth off his cock.
She let go of his prick and turned to face Denise. S1owly, she unzipped her pants and kicked off her
shoes. Then, she wriggled seductively out of the clinging material and tossed it aside. She wasn't wearing
panties, and when her thick, red-furred cunt came into view, Denise felt a twinge deep in her cunt.
The girl winked at Denise and began gyrating her hips slowly, curling her fingers in her wiry cunt fuzz,
separating the lips of her pussy and obscenely displaying her cunt slit.
Denise could smell the redhead's pungent cunt honey, and she could see it leaking down her smooth
creamy thigh. She watched as the girl grabbed her own tits and began massaging them, tweaking her
swelling, hardening nipples.
Then, abruptly, the girl turned and followed Dan down the ha11 and into the bedroom. She left the door
wide open and looked back suggestively at Denise.
It all seemed like some crazy, grotesque nightmare to Denise. She walked down the hall in a daze and
stood against the doorjamb, watching her husband getting ready to fuck the sexy young girl. She was
frozen to the spot. She had to see them fuck.
Dan had lit a large candle and placed it on the bed stand. The flickering light accentuated the girl's
upthrust tits and the deep cleft between them. The cunt juice flowing, down her inner thighs glistened
eerily, and the spittle she was leaving on Dan's immense prick as she sucked him off sparkled obscenely.
"Uuuuunngggh! Shiiiiiit! Suck my cock, baby!" Dan groaned as the young girl expertly sucked his huge
long prick all the way to the root, deep-throating his luscious prick meat, then easing back up his
prickshaft, her sharp little teeth cushioned by her puckered lips.
"Holy fuckin' shit!" Dan gasped, jerking and spasming on the bed.
The redhead roughly grabbed him around the base of his cock, stopping the flow of his jizz, cooling him
down slightly so he wouldn't come.
"No, baby-got to feel that fine cock of yours in my greedy little cunt!" she sighed.
Denise was shocked that so young a girl could speak such filth, could be so damned sexy. She was
creaming her panties as she watched, and she unconsciously began to rub her cunt mound and squeeze
her thighs together, exciting her long, stiff clit.
"Gonna ride that big cock of yours!" the girl moaned as she straddled Dan on her knees, sliding her
frothing cunt slit up and down his slick, hard cock.
"Aaaaah," he moaned, breathing harshly. He grabbed her ass cheeks in his large hands and pulled her
forward slightly so he could suck on her pointy tits, roll his tongue around her pink nipples.
"Yeah-that's the way!" the girl gasped, grinding her cunt against his abdomen. "I gotta have your cock up
my cunt!"
She eased her nipple out of his sucking mouth and straightened her back, still straddling him. Then she
grabbed his cock and aimed it at her writhing fuckhole.
"Huuuuuunggggh!" He felt her tight moist pussy slowly descend on his giant cock. "Ooooooh, honey!
You got the tightest little cunt I've ever fucked! Take my cock!"
He bucked his hips up at her, slamming his big engorged prick in her cunt with brutal force. Her wet
pussy lips smacked hard against his upper thighs, leaving a sticky residue of cunt honey there.
"Oh my God!" Denise moaned unable to fully comprehend it all, unable to tear her gaze from the
obscene tableau. Her cunt was twitching and spasming in time to their fuck motions. Her pulsing cunt felt
empty and deprived. She reached up under her dress and stuck her hand under the elastic band of her
panties. Scrabbling through her rich cunt bush, she found her pulsing clit and began to beat on it with an
intensity she hadn't felt since she was a horny teenager with no other sexual outlet.
"Mmmmmmuuuungh!" she moaned, rocking back and forth on the balls of her feet.
With her other hand, she skewered three fingers up her grinding, clasping pussy, scratching her cunt
walls with her long fingernails.
"Fuck my cock, cunt! Uuuuuuuung... aaaaah!" Dan grunted, once again feeling an overwhelming climax
approaching.
"Unnnnngh! Womb me, baby-fuck me deep!" the girl screamed, slicing down on his fuckpole and
swirling her cunt tunnel around on it in a circular motion.
As she fucked, she began to claw at her tits, leaving livid scratch marks in her creamy tit flesh.
The sight of the redhead tearing at her own flesh turned Denise on so wildly that she tore her dress off,
stripped out of her underclothing, and approached the fucking couple from behind.
She crawled up behind the luscious girl, drinking in the sight of her bouncing ass and Dan's pistoning
prick. She straddled her husband's calves, pressing her tits against the redhead's back and reaching up
to grab her jiggling tits.
"Aaaaaah!" the girl sighed when she felt Denise's touch.
She didn't stop fucking, but slammed down hard on Dan's cock, clenching her cunt tightly around his
prickmeat.
"Oooooooh, baby, yeah!" she rasped as Denise pinched her tits and nuzzled her nose into her thick,
fragrant hair.
The girl leaned back as she fucked Dan's prick and kissed Denise on the side of the face, then lapped
her tongue over the hollow of the brunette's neck.
Denise's nipples immediately stiffened, thrusting into the creamy flesh of the redhead's back.
"Fill my ass, pretty lady!" the young girl whispered against Denise's ear. "Ugh!"
She jerked forward again to meet Dan's savage fuck-thrust, but she kept her ass raised slightly as she
fucked, hoping that Denise would ass-fuck her.
Donut was nearly crazy with pent-up lust. The wild redhead was a turn-on, even if she was fucking her
husband.
Denise let go of the girl's plump tits and spread her sweaty ass crack wide. Her little rosebud of an
asshole was spasming erratically.
"Mmmmmm..." Denise moaned. For once she wished she had a cock so she could ram that sweet, pink
shitter with it.
"Aaaaaaagh!" the girl groaned as Denise skewered her finger up her ass.
"Fuckin' shiiiit!"
Denise had trouble keeping her finger embedded in the girl's ass as she violently twisted and gyrated on
Dan's cock.
"Comiiiiiing!" the girl shrieked, shuddering from head to toe.
"Comiiiiiiing!" Dan bellowed, arching his back and plunging his cock deeply in her pussy.
His prick swelled even more, and then it began to spurt its load into the hot moist tunnel of the redhead's
cunt.
"Aaaaaah!" the girl gasped as she felt his jizz jet into her pussy, splattering against the squirming walls of
her cunt.
"Baby, baby!" Dan grunted, jerking and spasming as wad after wad of cum erupted from his prickhead.
Denise pulled her finger from the girl's asshole. It was all over-they'd come, and she was still hot as a
bitch in heat.
She watched the girl slump over on Dan's chest, burying his face with her mass of red curls.
"Humph!" Denise sighed, resigned to the fact that she'd have to jack herself off.
She moved down on the bed and spread her long, slim legs wide, preparing to massage her itching,
horny clit and cunt, when the redhead lazily glanced back at her.
"Nooooooo, baby!" she whispered with a dreamy smile. "Let me eat on your nice little pussy. I dig you."
Denise was so confused and horny she didn't give it a moment's thought. She nodded eagerly. The girl
sat up and turned around, then lay flat on her belly, staring right into Denise's dribbling pussy. Dan was
still beneath her, the tops of her feet resting on his chest.
She looked up mischievously at Denise, her green eyes sparkling. Then she leaned forward and swiped
her tongue up Denise's cunt.
"Aaaaaaah!" Denise gasped, wriggling her asscheeks on the bed.
The girl kissed her clit and nipped at it. Then she moved her tongue in a circular motion all around her
puffy cunt lips.
"God in heaven! You sweet cunt eater." Denise moaned, sliding into a churning abyss of pleasure and
lust.
Denise stared down at the lewd vision of the girl's head wedged between her legs, her round freckled
ass bumping up and down in time with her voracious cunt sucking.
She listened to the crude gulping and smacking noises the girl's mouth made as she licked and sucked up
smoldering cunt.
Denise wound her fingers in the red mass of the girl's hair and pushed her face harder against her cunt.
"Mmmmmmmm ... mmmmf!" The girl was seized with a frenzy at this movement and stabbed her tongue
deeply into Denise's pussy.
"Aaaaaah!" Denise cried, grasping the folds of the bedspread tightly, then jerking savagely on it, creating
long fissures in the material.
Dan was slowly being roused by the animal sounds and writhing motions coming from above him. The
first thing he saw as he opened his eyes was the redhead's rounded ass bumping and squirming right
before him.
He raised himself slightly on his elbows and his eyes nearly popped from their sockets when he took in
the outrageous scene.
This was not at all how he had planned it. The redheaded slut was moaning and getting off as she
expertly sucked on Denise's gorgeous hairy cunt.
Dan was going to put a stop to it, but the more he thought about the girl's pink little tongue slithering
around in his wife's juicy little pussy, the more he wanted to taste some cunt, too.
Cautiously, he slid down farther beneath the young girl until his mouth rested between her asshole and
cunt. Her fuzzy cunt bush scratched his chin and jaw.
"Huuuuugh!" The girl slammed forward at the touch of his hot rough tongue against her shitter, thrusting
her own tongue farther up Denise's dripping cunt.
"Shiiiit! Denise screamed, ripping and thrashing the spread, biting her lower lip till she drew blood.
Dan slurped his tongue around and around the area between the redhead's cunt and ass. He could tell
this excited her, for she tensed and shuddered violently, cramping and uncramping her feet.
Then, slowly, agonizingly, he inched his tongue toward her sticky cunt. The aroma that wafted from her
oozing pussy was overpowering, like ripe fruit mixed with musk. It was magnificently rousing.
He thrust his tongue out for a sample of her cunt honey. "Aaaaaangh!" he moaned.
He loved the taste of the little slut's creamy pussy juice. It tasted different than Denise's-sort of like tangy
apples. The taste and aroma dazed him, maddened him. He stabbed viciously into her cunt as he felt his
prick rising and getting hard again.
"Mmmmmmm..." the girl moaned, lapping steadily at Denise's creaming cunt.
"That's it! Suck my cunt! Suck me! Suck me!" Denise screamed.
Once again, she grabbed the girl's lustrous red locks, this time, pulling on them cruelly, straining the
strands at the roots.
"Aaaaaargh!" The girl raised her head in protest, slamming her wet pussy against Dan's mouth.
She was ecstatic from the pain and pleasure, every nerve and muscle taut and straining toward the
breaking point.
"Suck me-NOW!" Denise screamed releasing the girl's hair.
The redhead once again pressed her face against Denise's cunt and began licking and lapping at her
puffy, blood-engorged cunt flesh.
At last, Denise felt the tingling waves of climax begin to spread throughout her body. It was more than
she could endure. She leaned back and screamed at the top of her lungs as she was beset by a pleasure
greater than she would have believed possible. The cords in her neck stood out in relief, her ass cheeks
clenched tightly. For a split-second, she thought she might die from the strain. Then she collapsed, her
stiffened body crumpling into a soft, sated mass.
The redhead lapped out Denise's cunt cream as it continued to flow, writhing and straining her cunt
around Dan's non-stop tongue.
Dan was tongue-fucking her pussy with fast, insistent jabs, drunk with her sweet cunt cream and the
aroma of her juicy pussy and ass crack. He didn't even realize that she was coming.
"I'm dying! You're killing me!" she screeched as he stabbed and poked her cunt with his swift, merciless
tongue. "Uuuungh!"
Her pussy muscles grasped his tongue as she went over the edge. She pounded her fists against the bed,
weeping and cursing and gurgling.
Then she slowly began to ease up, and Dan gratefully removed his sore, bruised tongue. He glanced
down at his hard, throbbing cock.

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin » 16 Jan 2016 21:50

Chapter 10
Dan's gaze met Denise's, locking with it for several moments. Then they both looked down at the girl,
who was already asleep, her long, lithe body relaxed and beautiful.
Dan tore his gaze away and again looked up at his wife. "Denise-"
"Sssshhhh! Her eyes crinkled up as she smiled and gestured for him to be quiet.
Carefully, he slid out from under the girl, enjoying the friction of her soft damp flesh against him. Denise
reached forward and grasped his hands in hers, her face filled with love and tenderness.
"Come with me," she whispered. Then she winked at him.
He followed his lovely wife out of the room, his stiff cock jerking as he looked on at her firm ass cheeks
bouncing with her movement. Dried pussy cream clung to the insides of her thighs and thick cunt bush.
She led him into the kitchen, opened up the refrigerator, and pulled out a bottle of wine. She poured out
two glasses and handed him one.
"To love-and to fucking in all its variations," she toasted him. "And to our marriage, which has suddenly
become a lot more interesting." She stared at him, wondering how he would react.
He chuckled and shook his head, then raised his glass and clinked it against hers.
"It's all happened so fast. I mean-I love you, but these damn pictures shocked me, and I brought that girl
home to hurt you. But now I find out that I get off on sharing that little slut in bed with you. I liked
fucking, her, Denise. And I want to fuck you now."
Denise swallowed some wine and said "I know, honey, and we should just relax and enjoy it. Fucking is
where it's at. And sometimes, the more people involved in a good fuck session, the better it is. But if I
don't feel your big fat cock up my cunt pretty soon, I'm gonna scream!"
"Oooooh, baby! You're going to scream anyway when I fuck into you.
You're going to cry and beg me for more cock!"
He picked her up in his arms, and she clasped him tightly around the neck, flattening her big tits against
his chest. She could feel his tense strength, and it excited her.
"Baby, baby," she whispered in his ear. "Fuck me, baby. I need to feel your big beautiful prick inside
me."
Dan brushed his mouth against the side of her face, tickling her sensitive skin with his whiskers. He
walked with her in his arms out to the living room and gently laid her down on the thick carpet. She bent
her legs at the knees and spread them, grinding her ass into the rug.
Dan was overwhelmed by the sheer eroticism of the sight-her half-closed eyes her erect nipples, her
juicy, swollen cunt, her slow, sexy fuck motions.
The taste and smell of the redhead's cunt had excited him, and now he felt an overpowering desire to
sample his wife's sweet pussy.
"I want to eat your cunt now, honey," he whispered as he cupped her ass cheeks in his hands and
pressed his lips to her streaming cunt hole.
"Oh, Dan!" Denise gasped, jolted delightfully by his stabbing tongue.
"Mmmmmmmm," he moaned as he licked gently at her hair-fringed cunt labes.
Her cunt did not have the girlish, fruity tang that the redhead's had. Instead, it had a richer, muskier taste
and odor, and her cunt-honey was thicker and more abundant.
It took only a few minutes of Dan's lapping and nibbling to get Denise hot.
"I want to fuck, Dan! Now, honey! Now!" She whined as he probed her pussy with his tongue and
kneaded her ass flesh with his fingers.
The urgency in her voice made him pause even though he wanted to keep eating her cunt out.
Denise moved back and pressed her legs together, hiding her juicy pussy.
A look of disappointment crossed Dan's face.
"I'm hot for your cock, honey-please fuck me!" She turned over and got up on her knees, looking back
slyly at him over her shoulder. Then she began rotating her ass, clenching and unclenching her ass
muscles.
She always felt especially vulnerable this way, but at the same time, she felt like a wild animal, asking to
get fucked deeply and mercilessly from behind.
As she gazed back at her handsome, lust crazed husband, she saw that his big stiff prick was leaking
gobs of clear sticky pre-cum. His hard, round balls were pushed up tight against the base of his cock.
"Now, honey! Fuck me hard!" She begged, feeling her cunt spasm, needing his huge cock in her empty
fuckhole.
A look of savagery crossed Dan's face. His young wife was acting like a sweating, in-heat animal, and
this vision of her made his lust uncontrollable.
He grabbed his swollen prick in his hand and knelt behind Denise's plump, juicy ass, nudging his
prickhead in the cleft of her ass.
"Unnnngggh!" she moaned when she felt his slimy prickhead slide close to her trembling shitter. "In my
cunt, baby! Hurry! I can't stand it any more!"
Dan snarled at her and grabbed her ass cheeks, spreading them wide apart. Her asshole and cunt were
exposed and obscenely inviting hot and ready to fuck.
With a brutal lunge he plowed his cock into his wife's grasping cunt, feeling the intense suction of her
writhing pussy tunnel. Her cunt grabbed his throbbing cock and began massaging and stroking it, causing
fiery ripples of pleasure and lust to run up and down his cockshaft and hit him squarely in the balls.
"You've got a tight cunt, honey, tight and juicy!" Dan grunted as he slowed his fuck pace, easing back till
only his swollen, purplish cockhead remained in her cunt.
"Oh, Dan! I fuckin', love your cock. Grab my tits, honey! Hurt me good!"
Dan slammed forward, stabbing his cock in her cunt to the hilt. He reached underneath her and grabbed
her hanging tits, squeezing them harshly, luxuriating in their soft fleshy texture.
"Aaaaaaaiiiieee!" Denise screamed.
Bolts of sharp pleasure shot out from her nipples and coursed through her body to her long hard clit.
Her cunt writhed violently around Dan's prick, undulating over his sensitive cockhead.
"Fucking Christ!" he gasped. "I'm gonna shoot, honey!"
"Nooooooo!" Denise lurched forward and relaxed her pussy muscles, releasing Dun's cock. "No, baby,
no! I need to keep fucking you. I need to come!"
She turned toward him and grabbed his angry-looking prick down at the base, close to his nuts, while
she teasingly licked at his tiny nipples. Pre-cum was oozing continuously from his prickhead, and she
thought he might shoot even with her special grip.
"Yeah, baby. Goooooood. I want to stick my cock back up your horny cunt.
I'm not gonna come yet. Gonna ream you out first."
Denise wailed with delight, gently letting go of his hard-on. She lay down on her back and raised her
arms off the ground, jack-knifing so her thighs rested against her tits and the blood began to rush to her
head.
"Mmmmmm! You're hot, honey! I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you!" Dan grabbed her feet, locking her
ankles behind his neck. Then he leaned forward, supporting his weight with his arms, and slowly
penetrated her hairy pussy.
Dan's prick went deep inside Denise's cunt in this position. She could feel the head of his big cock hump
up against the end of her fuck tunnel.
"Ooooooh, yeah! Fuck me deep! Hurt me honey!" she cried.
Dan began a hard, relentless fuck rhythm that left Denise gasping with pain and pleasure. As she looked
up at her husband's face, she saw it clouded over with what looked like anger.
"Aaaaagh! Shiiiit!" he cried. "Gonna fuck you till you bleed! Gonna split you open!"
"No Stop!" Demise screamed, exhilarated by his surprising violence.
"Stop!"
She pounded the back of his neck with the heels of her feet and pounded his chest with her knuckles.
She loved it, but she had to protest. It was a fucking rape, and she intended to experience it to the fullest!
Dan grabbed her wrists and pinned them to the floor as he continued to ream her cunt. She fought him
with all her strength, but he held them there, getting off on subduing-raping-his own wife.
He knew Denise found his pounding, vicious fucking exciting. Her pussy was creaming more then he had
dreamed possible. The pungent odor of her fuck juice assaulted his nose and excited him further.
Then, just as he fucked forward once more, skewering Denise's pussy and making her howl with
pleasure, he felt a presence behind him. He felt hot breath on his sweaty back and a finger brushing
through the fine hairs in his ass crack.
The redhead had been awakened by the groaning and screaming and had come out to investigate. What
she saw excited her wildly.
"Fuck her good!" she rasped as the loud slap of Dan's crotch crashing against Denise's ass filled the
room, echoing off the walls.
"Unnnnagh!" Denise moaned, thrilled that the sexy girl was watching the rape and encouraging Dan.
His cock sliced into her defenseless pussy, battering her cunt walls, slamming against the end of her
pussy channel.
"Fuck the shit out of her!" the girl screamed, her eyes gleaming, her pussy creaming at the sight of the
violent fuck.
Suddenly, she pressed her fingernail against the tight opening of Dan's shitter, and he bellowed, unable to
stop fucking because he was so close to coming.
The redhead smiled wickedly and scratched at his sweaty asshole, the irritation translating as pleasure as
it heightened the sensations in his cock and balls.
"Gonna come, whore!" Dan warned, pumping his cock in and out of his wife's cunt, glaring down at her.
She looked up at him in disbelief and horror. She could not believe the filthy thing he had called her. Her
cunt spasmed wildly, and she wrenched her wrist free of his grip, slapping him on the side of his face.
"Aaauuuugh!" he gasped.
He slapped her hard on the jaw, and her pussy churned wildly, sending a stream of warm, thick cunt
cream out over his cock and over the carpet.
The redhead plunged her finger up Dan's tiny asshole at the same time that he slapped his wife.
"Fuuuuck!" he wailed.
He was close to coming now, the discomfort in his shitter putting a strange pressure on his tight,
cum-filled balls. The redhead reached down with her other hand and began to diddle her little clit. She
was ecstatic-she loved watching other people fuck almost as much as she liked being fucked.
"Uuuuuungh! Yeah! Fuck her! Fuck her!" Her breathing was growing heavy as her clit stiffened and her
cunt muscles tensed. She jabbed another finger up Dan's squirming asshole, then stuck two fingers up
her horny pussy.
"Aaaaaaah! Fuckin' Christ!" Dan cried.
He could feel his sizzling load of jizz streaking through his prickshaft and spewing into the hot depths of
his wife's cunt.
"Heeeeelp!" Denise screamed, the sudden rush of hot jizz up her cunt setting off her own climax.
She writhed and churned, milking Dan's cock of its precious cum. His hot sticky jizz stung her bruised
pussy walls as it splattered against them.
Dan thought he had shot his last wad when the redhead stuck a third finger up his ass. He swore and
kicked in protest at this latest violation. But then his balls exploded with another thick, creamy load of
jism, and he was once again soaring through the sensations of a new climax.
"Aaaaagh!" Denise shrieked as she felt more of his jizz shoot out of his still-swollen prickhead to her
abused cunt.
Her pussy was so full of fuck cream that his rich sticky jism began to drool out around her husband's
cock and down her thighs. The feel of the slick cum-cream on her flesh was wonderfully erotic, and she
was filled with an overwhelming satisfaction.
"Am I a good piece of ass, baby?" she murmured.
"Aaaaaah!" Dan gasped as his shrinking prick slid from her fuckhole.
"The best. The best."
He collapsed on her, the pressure of his hot sweaty body giving her a sense of completion.
She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him gently on his cheek. Against her will, her eyelids
began fluttering shut, and she felt sleep overtaking her.
The redhead sat there, at a loss, her fingers jammed up Dan's ass.
She shrugged her shoulders and gently removed her fingers from his relaxed, juicy shitter. She sniffed her
fingers curiously, startled but intrigued by the bitter aroma his ass had left on them. Then she licked at
them tentatively.
"Mmmmmmmn," she moaned.

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin » 16 Jan 2016 21:51

Chapter 11
Dan woke up with the morning sunlight warming his back and his wife's hand clutching his stiff, swollen
cock. For a moment, he didn't know where he was, and he jerked in surprise when he heard the
redhead, stretched out behind him and fast asleep, moan softly and turn over on her stomach, lost in an
erotic dream.
Cautiously, he turned his head and saw her there, her plump ass cheeks thrust up slightly, long wisps of
red cunt hair plastered to the sides of her exposed cunt lips.
The events of the night before came flooding back to him, and he groaned with pleasure just thinking of
all the fucking and sucking that had gone on in the apartment in the last several hours. He looked down
fondly at his wife as she slowly blinked her eyes and came awake.
She had a mischievous smile on her lips, and she winked at him unexpectedly, tightening her grip on his
fat cock.
"Mmmmmmm. So nice. Wanna play house?" she asked coyly, licking her lips.
Dan pressed down hard on her tender tits, sliding his prick along her cunt, nibbling playfully at her meaty
earlobe.
"Know what I think?" Denise asked. "I think you and I are a couple of hot fuckers, and I think we're
going to have lots and lots of fun from now on."
"Mmmmmmm, yeah," Dan rasped sliding his prick up her pussy suddenly.
"Uuuuuuugh!" she gasped, surprised at his sudden movement. "Ooooooh, you're a sweet sonuvabitch!"
She raised her legs and clasped her ankles around his neck, grabbing his little nipples and twisting them
hard, till he moaned in mock panic.
"I've got a great idea," she whispered in his ear as he drew his prick back and then rammed her deep,
getting off on the friction of her still-dry cunt walls. "First you fuck the shit out of me, and then let's tie
that red-headed bitch up and fuck the shit out of her.
Denise's naughty suggestion set Dan's blood boiling. He fucked into her hard, feeling her slippery pussy
juices begin to flow and coat his long, throbbing cock.
"Aaaaaah!" Denise groaned, feeling his thick prickmeat boring into her sensitive cunt tunnel.
His balls were heavy with jizz despite the fact that he had come so many times the night before, and they
slapped hard against the bottom of her cunt opening and against the crevice of her ass.
Her thick cunt bush tickled his groin, teasing him, adding extra stimulation to his drilling prick.
Denise loved the feel of a full cunt. She loved to feel her pussy stretched and reamed, and she
contracted her supple cunt muscles around her husband's plunging cock so the sensation of his enormous
hard-on would be more intense. Her toes cramped, and her forehead creased with the coming of an
agonizing, gut-wrenching climax.
"Shiiiiiiit!" she screeched, drawing her nails along Dan's chest, leaving a trail of livid cuts.
"Fucking bitch!" Dan screamed.
He fucked into her hard, bruising her contracted pussy walls and sending a new ripple of excitement and
pain throughout her body.
He came almost immediately, drenching his wife's pussy once again with his thick, oily jizz, glorying in the
ravaging ecstasy of release.
They lay panting together for awhile, and then Denise looked up at Dan and smiled.
"You remember that handsome young dude you saw me fucking in those pictures?"
Dan cocked an eyebrow and looked at her questioningly.
"Yeah, well, listen, I think I should invite him over sometime and then you two can rape the shit out of
me. Fuck me in my mouth, cunt and ass. Oh, baby-it could be so good."
Dan chuckled. He had completely gotten over his jealousy. The fuck-and-suck session with his wife and
the redhead had cured him of all that.
"O.K., baby. But on one condition," he said.
It was Denise's turn to cock her eyebrow. "Well, there's this cute little blonde secretary at work with the
plumpest tits and cutest ass... I want to fuck her silly and watch you eat her out."
"Mmmmmmm, sounds fabulous! Oh, baby, I love you!"
"And I love you!" he answered. He kissed her passionately on the mouth.
They both got up and turned toward the red head who was sleeping prettily on her back now.
Without a word, Denise crept over behind her and grabbed her wrists at the same time that Dan
grabbed her ankles. They both yanked up till she was swinging between them like a hammock.
"Hey-what the-" the girl screamed, waking violently.
"Don't worry," Denise laughed. "We're just going to have a little more fun."
And she and Dan began dragging the lovely redhead to the bedroom.
The End :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: