Wife On Film - erotic sex book free

Contains all kind of sex novels in Hindi and English.
sexy_parul
Expert Member

Re: Wife On Film - erotic sex book free - Chapter 4

Unread post by sexy_parul » 19 Jan 2016 08:15

Chapter 4
"This is great!" Rex said, obviously overjoyed at both the immediate visual pleasure and the untold
manipulative potential that May's tape had.
"I just knew you'd like it, honey," May cooed, loving Rex's affectionate approval. They were lying on the
big round bed, naked and sweating from a recent session of love-making, lounging comfortably in front
of the big television screen. Rex had had a video tape of himself and May running while they were
fucking and May had popped in her "special" tape after they had finished. Rex was lying spent and
exhausted on the bed.
May had waited several days since she had made the tape of herself and Ronee before surprising Rex
with it. She had watched it several times since then, but had preferred to let Ronee wait and have time
for both her guilt and her lust to grow before showing the tape to Rex. May was sure that Rex would
want to lure Ronee into his den as soon as he saw the incriminating and provocative tape. She was right.
"I can't believe this," Rex exclaimed excitedly. "How did you do it? When did you do it? God damn! I
can't wait to get her over here and have her just the way I want her." The segment of the tape that May
was now showing was that of Ronee jerking off with their favorite blue dildo. May noticed that Rex's
cock was reacting to the tape, too. His pecker was already stiffening again, and so soon after that
fucking they had just had. Oh well, she thought, I can't let a little petty jealousy mess up the good time
we're going to have with this.
"I taped it a couple of days ago, honey," she said proudly, groaning slightly as Rex shoved his hand
between her thighs and groped for her pussy as he watched Ronee manipulating hers on the TV screen.
"How'd you do it?" he asked, still staring in amazement at the tape as Ronee began to climax.
"I just happened to meet her in the elevator," May replied. "She recognized me from the film you had
shown her."
"Goddam! You're great, honey!" he shouted, then stared in open-mouth amazement as May's figure
came onto the screen at the peak of Ronee's climax. "Shit! You got her to go lesbian, too?" he asked,
watching intently at the taped image of May squeezing Ronee's full, white boobs then collapsing on top
of her and engaging her in a wild, passionate kiss.
"That's right, honey," she said proudly, "but just watch. You haven't seen anything yet!"
Rex leered intently and let out a hoarse, excited laugh as he watched the confused but passionate
expression on Ronee's face when May trailed her way down her neck with kisses and stopped at her tits
to squeeze and suck. May glanced at the TV screen but was more attracted to the scene between Rex's
legs. His fingers were working faster in her pussy, stirring up her juices and her desires. His dick was
lengthening and hardening with each new change in the encounter on the screen.
"Yeah," Rex sighed as May's mouth worked its way into Ronee's pubic bush and May's hot pink tongue
darted out to flick at Ronee's clit. "She loves it, doesn't she?" he said hoarsely, looking at Ronee's
lust-filled face as she felt the intimate oral caress of another woman for the first time.
"You bet she loved it. You know how good I am," May whispered in his ear as she leaned toward him.
She grasped his semi-erect cock in her soft, skilled hand and lifted it from where it lay across his thigh.
She loved the feel of it. The skin was smooth and satiny. The head was perfectly shaped, hard and
bulbous when fully erect. She loved his meat like no other man's, she thought as she felt the heavy weight
of it in her hand. She just held it lightly at first, knowing that the mere touch of her warm hand on his
cock-flesh was enough to excite him.
"Uuuuuummmmmm, you are good, baby," he sighed, enjoying the slight pressure of her hand around his
pecker as he watched May devouring Ronee's widely spread pussy. She began to lightly stroke her
hand up and down the length of his cock, stimulating the super-sensitive underside with her supple
fingers, feeling it still growing and swelling in her hand. It was too big now for her to get her hand
wrapped completely around it.
She could tell that his cock had now reached its full ten inches and that it was still just barely the slightest
bit soft. In another few moments, it would be its full length, and the dark-red color of the cock-head
would spread down his whole shaft. She grasped the hard, red bulb at the end of his long rod and
massaged the tender flesh of the circumcised head. He groaned deeply in reply.
The television screen now showed the torrid scene of a lust-crazed May rubbing her swollen tits against
Ronee's dripping pussy. Rex leaned back, propping his head on a pillow to keep the screen in view, and
spoke gently but authoritatively to May. "Suck me while I watch this, baby. Really suck me good.
Goddamn! This is great!"
May moved her head down to Rex's crotch. "Just keep watching, honey. I don't want you to miss the
best part," she said softly but excitedly, knowing that she would time her sucking just right so that Rex
would come deep in her throat as he watched the final scene of Ronee fucking herself in the ass and
licking May's asshole. He'd just love it, she thought delightedly.
Rex watched the TV screen hungrily as May knelt between his spread thighs. She held his erect cock in
both hands and squeezed the hard shaft, bringing a white pearl of fluid out of the slit in the massive head.
She lapped the precious liquid hungrily then began to cover the swollen head with her tongue, licking and
nibbling all around the hot bulging bulb. As she licked, she went lower and lower on his cock-head and
made bigger and bigger circles with her tongue until the entire head of his huge organ was inside her hot
mouth. She loved the taste of it. The heat of it caused her pussy to quiver and burn.
Knowing that the video tape was now advanced to the segment where she was beginning to humiliate
Ronee, May quickened her sucking. She slowly moved her head downward, savoring every inch of
cock-flesh she sucked into her mouth. She felt the head of his red, steaming prick pressing against the
back of her throat, but she relaxed and let it slide still deeper inside. Inch by inch, his big cock
disappeared into her voracious mouth, filling her mouth and throat until she thought she couldn't hold any
more. But she knew she still could. She opened her mouth still wider and drew the last few remaining
inches of his cock into her throat. She loved the feeling of being stuffed full of his cock, feeling her lips
brushing against his pubic hair, his big prick throbbing and pulsing in her mouth.
Rex glanced down at May, savoring the hot, wet pressure of her skillful mouth around his cock. He was
delighting, too, in the scene on the screen as May manipulated and used Ronee. He had loved the way
May had made Ronee lick May's pussy-juices off the big dildo. He was gazing intently now as May was
forcing Ronee to shove the big plastic cock up her virgin ass. And May was beginning to suck harder on
his cock now as he wondered what would happen next on the screen.
She raised her head back up to the top of his cock-shaft and was beginning another downward plunge.
She sucked him back in faster this time, hearing him grunt in response. She released him again, his shaft
now glistening with her saliva, and made her next stroke harder and more forceful as she plunged
downward. Soon, she had developed a rhythm with her bobbing head that she could tell matched his
point of excitement with the video tape. She sucked strongly and smoothly, savoring the feeling of his big
prick sliding in and out of her mouth.
"Oh ... that's great, honey," he moaned. "And having Ronee fuck her ass like that is great, too." May
doubled her pace now and the tape was near the end. She was fucking his cock swiftly in and out of her
mouth. She took his fat balls lightly with her fingertips and began to gently squeeze and pull at his
nut-sac, raising his level of excitement another notch.
"Ooooohhhh ... that's great, baby," he groaned, watching the final scene of Ronee's humiliation as she
fucked her own ass and May's gorgeous pussy and licked May's asshole at the same time. And
simultaneously, May was sucking his cock like a madwoman and milking his balls. "AAAAHHHHHH ...
SUCK IT ... SUCK IT!" he cried as the hot cum boiled out of his loins and sluiced through his cock.
May could feel his balls tighten just before he came and squeezed them harder as he cried out. Her
mouth involuntarily tightened around his dick as she felt his hot jism flooding her mouth and throat and
oozing out of her widely stretched lips. She sucked in every drop she could, not wanting to miss any of
his hot juice.
As his body relaxed and his cock ceased its violent pulsing in her mouth, she pulled her lips away and
languidly licked and sucked his entire shaft, luxuriating in the delicious reward of his hot jism. He was
dazed by the intensity of the orgasm and lay back exhausted as she covered his softening dick with her
hungry lips and tongue. Once she had lapped up every drop that remained on his still-heavy shaft, she
performed her final and favorite blowjob practice. She held his thick, glistening cock in both hands and
pulled the tender skin downward until the slit at the top of the head gaped open. Then, placing her lips
against the open piss-hole, she sucked the remaining thick jism from deep in his shaft, milking it with her
hands to squeeze out every drop.
"Uuuummmmmm," he moaned softly, feeling that last deep suction of May's mouth pull the last juices out
of his softening pecker. She was the only woman who loved his jism so much that she got every drop
like that. And he loved that part as much as any other part of her excellent blowjobs.
May relaxed with her head resting on Rex's belly. She felt content and satisfied with a job well done and
knew they both needed to catch their breath before discussing Ronee any further. May toyed with her
pussy as she rested, gently fingering her clit to bring herself to a light, but pleasant orgasm as she waited
for Rex. She knew that he sometimes liked to doze for a few minutes after such a strenuous orgasm. She
often passed the time by giving herself the luxury of an extra orgasm or two.
Reasoning that Rex had napped for long enough, two relaxing little orgasms' worth, May moved her
warm body up beside his. She awakened him by gently rubbing her fine, smooth tits and belly against his
side. It was slow, but it always woke him up in a cheerful mood.
"Ummmm ... that was really something special, lover," he said as he stretched then pulled her closer to
his side.
"I knew you'd be surprised," she whispered.
She could tell his attention was now turning to what possible use they could make of the film by the
concerned expression that appeared on his face. "I wonder just how much we can get with that tape?"
he murmured.
"What do you mean?"
"Well, I'm pretty sure from the way you handled Ronee that we can have her up here tomorrow
afternoon sucking and fucking both of us like crazy," Rex said. "One little suggestion to her that we might
just show that tape to her husband will scare her bad enough to do just about anything we want."
"What else do we want?" May asked, puzzled by what he said.
"Well, there's that cute little niece of hers. She's really something!"
"Hey, don't make me jealous," May said, only half jokingly.
"Don't worry, honey," he reassured her, "you're still the best." But he secretly wondered if Ronee's niece
Vikki might be even better. Seeing her at the swimming pool the past few days since he had first voiced
his opinion to Jon had really increased his awareness of her innocent, teenage beauty. She might not be
any better than May, but he knew she'd be good-and he knew he was beginning to want her real bad.
"I wouldn't try to do too much with this one film," May said. "We'd better work our way up."
"How's that?"
"Well, you can call Ronee over here tomorrow afternoon and get a tape of you and her fucking," she
explained. "And then maybe you can use that tape to persuade Vikki."
"I don't know," he mused. "It might be a little tougher than that. She looks pretty inexperienced and
pretty straight."
May thought for a moment and then made the connection. "Hey! There's that friend of hers I don't know
her name, but she's redhaired and good-looking and looks a lot wilder than Vikki!"
"Yeah!" Rex said. "I'd forgotten about her. Jon mentioned her the other night when he was here. Yeah ...
she does look a little more corruptible than Vikki."
"Good! We've got that settled then," May said, ready for some more action. "We'll both nail Ronee
tomorrow and then I'll go to work on that redhead. You think you can spare any for me?" she whispered
in his ear.
"Any what?" he laughed.
"You know what, you bastard," she said, grabbing his rested and ready cock. "Are you gonna give me
any more of that good jism of yours, or are you gonna waste it all on teenagers and housewives?"
"Don't worry, baby, " he said, cupping one of her perfect tits in his hand. "There's plenty ... for
everybody!"
---------------------------------------------------------

Fuck Me if you can

sexy_parul
Expert Member

Re: Wife On Film - erotic sex book free - Chapter 5

Unread post by sexy_parul » 19 Jan 2016 08:15

Chapter 5
"Hey, Ronee," Rex said into the telephone, "are you busy this afternoon?"
"What do you mean?" she asked suspiciously. She had been afraid ever since that crazy day in Rex's
apartment with May that Rex might call. She knew that May just might tell Rex what had happened and
she knew the only thing for her to do was deny it. Whoever told anybody anything about her would just
be lying, she decided. If Rex approached her about it, she'd just say that May had made up the whole
crazy, depraved story.
"Well, I just wondered if you could drop by," Rex said, trying to keep his voice as innocent sounding as
possible.
"How come? Jon's not here," Ronee explained, beginning to think maybe this was just an innocent,
friendly call after all.
"No, not Jon ... you," Rex said emphatically. "I just want you to come over for a minute to show you
something."
Ronee was really lost now. What could he want? If he was going to try to trick her, she'd just call him a
liar to his face and stomp out of there, she decided firmly. "Well ... okay, I guess," she stammered. "I
guess I can come by in a little while."
"Don't take too long, Ronee," Rex urged. "See you in a minute!" Rex hung up the phone and winked
wickedly at May lying beside him on the bed.
"Okay, baby. This is what we'll do," Rex explained. "I'm gonna put on some clothes so l don't scare the
shit out of her the minute she walks in the door." He began pulling on his pants as May listened. "Than I'll
do all the persuading in the living room when she gets here. You stay in here and you'll be a little surprise
for Ronee once I convince her to take her clothes off and head for the bed."
"Sounds good, lover," May said happily. "Uuummmm! I can't wait to see her in action again. For
somebody that's been as frustrated as you say she was, she sure does catch on fire if you treat her right!"
"Just don't forget how to treat her," Rex ordered. "I can blackmail her and get her to do anything I want,
but I don't want to have to rape her. I want her to be turned-on, too. And that's where I might need your
help," he explained as he finished dressing.
"Don't worry," she laughed. "Always glad to lend a helping hand." She punctuated her last remark with a
firm squeeze of Rex's cock. Even through his pants it excited her.
"There she is," May cried gleefully as the doorbell chimed. "Go on, lover. Don't keep the lady waiting!"
Rex snatched the "special" tape from on top of the video recorder and hurried to the front door. He
opened it to find an obviously ill-at-ease but still sexy and very desirable Ronee at the door. Images from
the tape flashed through Rex's mind as he looked at her-and he could already picture her naked. The lust
in his gaze was more obvious than he realized.
"Well ... don't just stare at me ... well ... what did you want?" Ronee stammered, blushing from the
intensity of Rex's stare.
"Come m, come in," Rex said cheerfully, waving her into the plush living room. "Would you like a drink?"
"I don't know ... I don't think so," Ronee replied. "What is it that you wanted to see me about?"
"Well, come on in and sit down," Rex suggested. "We don't have to talk standing up do we?" He walked
over to the big velvet couch and casually dropped the "special" tape into his video console. He motioned
toward the couch facing the oversize projection screen and Ronee reluctantly walked over and sat down.
"What is it you want to talk to me about?" Ronee asked again, suddenly remembering the rude remarks
Rex had made the last time she ... no ... the last time she and Jon were here. This is the same place
where May and I first got together with each other, she realized with an uncontrollable shudder.
"Something wrong?" Rex asked, wondering if Ronee had any idea what he was getting ready to spring
on her.
"No," she said angrily. "I hope you're not going to insult me again," she snapped, her nose in the air.
"What do you mean?" Rex asked with mock innocence.
"You know ... you know damn well what I mean," she said. "I hope you're not going to make anymore
improper remarks about me and any of your ... your damn video stuff!"
"Well, that is what I wanted to talk to you about," Rex replied.
"What?"
"Well, you know how you were so turned off about the idea of being video-taped while you were having
sex?" Rex ventured slyly.
"Yes?" Ronee responded, more self-righteous than ever.
"Well, I think maybe you went ahead and did it anyway!" he remarked and switched on the video
machine, sending a life-size image of Ronee-naked and masturbating-exploding onto the big screen.
"Oh, my God!" Ronee gasped, clutching her hands to her mouth and staring wide-eyed at the
unexpected image. She was too shocked at first to even realize where the tape had come from. Then as
Rex turned up the sound, she could hear the sounds of herself reaching a climax, crying and groaning as
she pounded her cunt with the dildo. And May appeared on the screen ... grasping Ronee's tits and then
collapsing on top of her ...
"Turn it off ... Rex, please ... oh, God ... please, turn it off!"
"Okay, okay," Rex said in a soothing voice. "Calm down, relax, I'll turn it off." He reached over and
pressed a button, making the screen go blank. "Let's just talk about it a little bit. Okay?"
"Where did you get that?" Ronee cried, still not realizing her entire escapade with May had been taped.
"That's not the important question," Rex replied, enjoying the way the always prim and proper Ronee
was reacting. "The big question is why did you say you wouldn't do it when you really did do it?"
"I ... I don't know what you mean!"
"Why did you let May tape you and her making love?" he asked, delighting in her confusion.
"I didn't ... I didn't know ... I didn't know!"
"But you and May did do it, didn't you? And if you'll do it with her then I suppose you'll do it with me,
too," he said softly but firmly and began to walk toward her.
"No ... no!" she cried. "I won't ...I'll tell Jon!"
"I don't think so," Rex laughed, returning to the machine and advancing the tape cassette. "I don't think
you'll tell him about me because I might just show him this." He pointed at the screen as the scene of
Ronee's ultimate humiliation came suddenly into view. There she was, fucking herself in the ass and
burying her face in May's ass at the same time.
Ronee was again shocked but realized now what had happened. May had deliberately set her up,
deliberately taped her, deliberately made her do humiliating things so that she and Rex could blackmail
her. It was her own fault, she realized. Her own fault for letting herself get carried away with May. She
sat still, waiting for Rex to make his demands.
"Now that we understand each other ... let's see what you look like in real life without any clothes," he
suggested with a wicked laugh.
Ronee complied slowly. She unbuttoned her blouse and removed it, then her bra, then her skirt dropped
to the floor. She stopped with only her panties and shoes on.
"Come on, Ronee," Rex teased. "I want to see everything May got to see."
Ronee slid out of her shoes and slowly pulled her panties down over her hips and legs, stepping out of
them and adding them to the heap of clothes at her feet.
'Uuummmm," Rex murmured approvingly. "I see why Jon likes to keep you to himself," he laughed.
Ronee didn't respond. She was still too stunned by the sudden events. She stood there naked and
humiliated, waiting for Rex to exact his punishment.
"See! It's not so bad," Rex coaxed, swinging open the bedroom door and leading the docile Ronee into
the room. "Your playmate is even here!" With that said, Rex stepped over to the side of the room and let
May go to work.
"Hi, Ronee," May said passionately from the center of the big, round bed. She was hot and naked, her
legs spread wide as she fucked the bright, blue dildo slowly in and out of her wet, glistening pussy.
"May!" Ronee cried.
"Come on, baby," May cooed, "join me." She pulled the long dildo out of her cunt and crawled over to
the edge of the bed, reaching her hand out toward Ronee. "Let me make you feel real gooood again,"
she urged invitingly.
Ronee felt the now-familiar feelings of hot, lesbian desire starting to build in her loins. Almost
unconsciously, she raised her hand and reached out toward May. May took her hand gently and eased
her toward the bed.
May pushed Ronee gently backward with one hand and casually slipped her other hand between
Ronee's thighs. Her fingers parted Ronee's cunt-lips and gently began to stroke the soft, moist skin of
her pussy.
"Uuuuummmm," May moaned, "I'll make you feel good, baby. Just like the other day." She continued to
stroke and caress Ronee's pussy, feeling it growing hotter and wetter in response.
"Oh, May ... oh ... yes, yes," Ronee sighed, unable to control the passion that May's skillful fingers were
stirring in her cunt. She could feel her juices beginning to flow and her clit begin to swell from May's
wonderful stroking. Her lust and desire were overcoming her, making her forget the shock and shame of
having been taped while fucking with May. She was once again giving into the beautifully wicked desires
and yearnings of her body.
May felt the flow of fuck-juices beginning to soak her fingers and watched Ronee with satisfaction as her
body relaxed and her face flushed with a passionate glow. It had been even easier than she had
imagined. She winked at Rex as he finished adjusting the video equipment and once more began a secret
taping of Ronee.
Rex was amazed at May's progress and immediately began to remove his clothes once he had the tape
rolling. He watched May and Ronee as he undressed, observing May's skillful manipulation of Ronee's
body as she continued finger-fucking Ronee's pussy while working her mouth slowly down Ronee's neck
to her tits. Standing naked and semi-erect by the side of the bed, he felt his loins begin to burn with lust
as May buried her head between Ronee's thighs.
"Goddamn, you work fast!" he exclaimed softly as he climbed onto the bed. He could tell that Ronee
was far enough gone by now that even if she had noticed him joining in she wouldn't care. She'll
probably even want me to fuck her now, he figured as he moved in for a closer look at May's hot,
darting tongue whipping around and around Ronee's clit. He reached behind May's kneeling body and
probed his fingers into her pussy and was pleased to find it just as hot and wet as Ronee's looked.
Rex was more interested in Ronee at the moment, however, and soon withdrew his wet fingers, noticing
that May immediately replaced them with her own. He moved up beside Ronee's wildly thrashing body
and knelt beside her, his cock almost fully erect and turning fiery red.
Ronee's mind reeled with the exquisite sensations of May's tongue and lips tantalizing her clit. And she
felt May's supple fingers beginning to penetrate her cunt-hole, too. It was even better than the last time,
she realized as she let the hot, sensual desire glowing in her cunt take complete control of her body. At
first, she didn't even notice that someone had gently taken her hand in theirs. Then she felt it being
pressed against something hot and hard.
"Oh ... Rex," she gasped in surprise at the appearance and touch of his huge cock that stood fully erect
right before her face. She wrapped her fingers around his massive cock, marveling at the size of it and
loving the heat and texture of the red, hot skin.
"It's so big ... even bigger than it looked in that tape," she murmured with growing lust. She stroked her
hand smoothly up and down the long shaft, stopping at the top of his cock to wrap her fingers around
the hard, swollen head.
May ceased her actions between Ronee's thighs and scooted up beside Rex, scooping up his big,
dangling balls in her hand as Ronee held his cock with both hands.
"Isn't it gorgeous?" May asked Ronee in a hoarse, lust-filled voice.
"Don't you want it inside your cunt, Ronee?"
Ronee seemed shocked at the suggestion. She was turned on with a new, hot cock-lust that she had
never felt before, but she couldn't imagine fitting the huge prick into her tight pussy. It was even bigger
than the big blue dildo she had used with May, the biggest thing she had ever had in her pussy or ass.
But Rex's cock was a full inch longer and much thicker around than the dildo. And the head of his cock
seemed to swell and grow even larger as she held it in her hand.
"I don't think I can do it, May," Ronee whimpered. "It's too big. I've never had anything that big in my
pussy."
"Oh, it's great," May cried, "just watch!" She scooted her ass up next, raising and spreading her thighs
until her knees pressed against her tits and her pussy was gaping open wetly. "Shove it in, lover!" she
commanded.
Without hesitation, Rex turned to face her and leaned forward until the bulbous head of his cock was
pressing against the open mouth of May's pussy. He shoved in hard, burying his cock to the hilt in her
blonde-haired fuck-hole. May and Ronee both gasped simultaneously: May from the sudden, deep
penetration of her cunt and Ronee from the sight of the long, thick prick boring into May's juicy cunt.
Ronee watched hungrily as Rex slowly withdrew his cock. It glistened with her love-juices and stretched
out the pink flesh of May's pussy-lips. It almost looked to her like May's pussy was sucking at his big
rod.
Rex shoved in again, even harder this time, and rapidly withdrew. He pounded in and out of May's
cunt-hole several more times, stirring her juices and making her cry out with sharp gasps. Withdrawing
his cock slowly once more, he pulled it completely out of her pussy, making a wet sucking sound as the
big head popped free of her tight cunt-muscles.
He turned back to Ronee, holding his dripping pecker right in front of her sex-flushed face. It was even a
darker shade of red now and it glistened with May's fragrant pussy-juice.
"Taste it," he commanded, as he took the shaft in his hand and pulled the wet skin back hard, making the
head bulge and strain as his piss-hole stretched widely open. "Lick the head of my cock!"
Ronee leaned her head forward and pressed her soft, open lips against the smooth, hot skin of his
cock-head. She could taste the salty sweetness of May's cuntal juices mingled with the special flavor of
the pre-cum that oozed slightly from open slit of Rex's dick. She worked her tightly gripped hand up and
down his smooth, thick rod as she covered more and more of the head with her mouth. She worked the
entire bulb of his cock-head into her hungry mouth and moaned deep in her throat from the pleasure of
the burning touch and the luscious taste.
She held the bulbous head in her mouth lovingly, savoring the exquisite sensation. She'd never gotten this
kind of pleasure from a man's cock before. She continued to stroke the perfect shaft of his cock with
one hand and gently cupped his large, hanging balls with the other one. She rolled them adoringly with
her hand, then lightly fingered the two swollen orbs separately, feeling his cock-head pulse in response
as she still held it captive in her hot mouth. The burning in her pussy was growing more fierce and she
knew that she did want his monstrous cock shoved deep inside her cunt. She knew she could do it!
She slowly removed her mouth from his delicious prick, lingering just long enough to press her tongue
once more into the tight piss-hole. "I'm ready for it now," she breathed lustily. "I want it inside my pussy
... please ... now, Rex!"
Rex needed no further urging. The tantalizing way she had held his cock-head in her hot mouth had
made him ache for the sensation of what he knew would be a tight, throbbing cunt. He positioned himself
between her spread legs and pushed her knees up to her tits, angling her spread pussy toward his angry,
red cock. He rubbed the head of his prick up and down through the wet, burning valley of her crotch.
"Uuummmmmm," Ronee moaned as she felt his hot cock-head touch her sensitive pussy-flesh. "Put it in
me ... shove your cock into me ... fuck me, Rex... fuck me!" she begged passionately.
He placed the tip of his cock at the mouth of her dripping pussy and slowly screwed the big head into
her cuntal opening. "Oh, God, you're tight!" he grunted as he felt the tight muscles at the opening of her
fuck-hole grip his throbbing cock-head.
May had been watching passionately beside them, tickling her clit with her fingers as she watched Ronee
suck and massage Rex's cock and balls. She had begun to plunge her fingers deep into her pussy as
Rex began to rub his cock against Ronee's waiting cunt. She couldn't resist joining in now, and placed
one hand on Rex's muscular ass-cheeks while pushing his hips toward Ronee's pussy.
"Shove it into her, baby!" she cried with excitement, grasping one of Ronee's firm tits with her other hand
and watching the rapturous expression on Ronee's face as she pushed Rex's ass harder, making his cock
plow into Ronee's straining, stretching cunt. "Make her scream, baby! Fuck it into her!"
Ronee did scream as the huge cock stretched and filled her pussy. She screamed from the pure sexual
pleasure the massive cock was creating. Her cuntal passage convulsed and quivered around his thick
shaft, squeezing with muscles she had never even used before.
"AAAHHHHH ... IT'S SO BIG ... SOOO GOOD ... FUCK IT INTO ME!" she screamed, wrapping
her strong legs around Rex's waist and pulling him in deeper.
"Oooooohhh ... you're so goddamn tight," he grunted as her cunt-muscles squeezed and hugged his
thrusting prick. He couldn't hold back. Ronee's tightening legs, May's pressure on his ass, and the
maddening sensation of Ronee's cunt biting and squeezing his dick caused him to thrust forward as hard
as he could. He felt his cock slam its full ten inches into Ronee's quivering cunt. He saw her head jerk
backwards and her mouth open wide in passion!
He began to fuck his cock in and out of her tight, vise-like hole with wild abandonment. She was letting
out a sharp cry each time he slammed into her cunt. Her legs continued to pull him in harder and deeper
with each thrust. He watched with passionate delight as May grabbed both of Ronee's straining,
gorgeous tits and squeezed and pulled the inflamed flesh. Ronee responded by reaching her hand
between May's spread thighs and shoving her fingers into the hot, dripping hole of her pussy.
The incredible tightness and heat of Ronee's pussy was bringing him rapidly to an orgasm that he could
tell was going to flood her pussy with steaming, boiling jism. He knew he was going to come so much
that his hot cum would overflow the lips of her tight cunt.
"Aaaahhh ... uungghhh," he grunted passionately. "You're gonna make me come, baby! Oh, shit ... I'm
gonna come in your hot cunt ... aaaaggghhhh!"
"Come in my mouth!" Ronee cried suddenly as she felt him approaching his orgasm. "Please, Rex ... I
want to drink your cum ... I want it, I need it ... please!" She pulled her legs back from around his waist
and began trying frantically to push him out of her cunt before he came. She wanted his hot jism in her
mouth. Her whole body ached for it.
May gasped as she felt Ronee's pleading voice send shivers of lust through her cunt. She loved seeing
Ronee so excited. She moved back away from the two lovers slightly as Rex withdrew his incredibly red
and swollen cock from Ronee's cunt with a loud slurping pop. She could tell by the way Rex was
grimacing and panting that he was trying hard to hold his cum inside his balls until he could reach Ronee's
mouth. Ronee's fingers continued to probe and pull her cunt as Rex straddled Ronee's quivering,
sweating body. May began making small sighs and groans of her own as she felt Ronee pushing all four
fingers of her hand into her cunt. She urged Rex on as he crawled his way up to Ronee's waiting mouth.
"Shoot it all into her, baby! Let her drink all your hot cum!"
Rex knelt over Ronee, his knees straddling her chest and his bursting cock pointed straight at her mouth.
May leaned forward and grasped Rex's red-hot cock in her hand, aiming it at Ronee's mouth as she
began stroking it vigorously.
"Uuuuuhhhhh ... give it to me ... give me all your cum!" Ronee cried wildly as she stared transfixed at the
steaming prick May was holding right in front of her mouth.
"Aaaahhhhh ... pull it, baby ... jack it ... aaaaahhhhhh ... OH SHIT, I'M COMING!" Rex cried with
pure pleasure as he felt his jism began to race through the length of his burning cock. He looked down at
Ronee's face, her mouth open and tongue protruding, cupping the head of his cock with her waiting
tongue.
"Uunghhh!" he grunted as the first hot jet of cum spurted out of his piss-hole and almost filled Ronee's
hungry mouth. May squeezed his rod hard with each spasm of his hips, milking spurt after spurt of thick
jism out of his balls and into Ronee's overflowing mouth.
Ronee released a moan of pure passion from deep in her throat as Rex's boiling hot cum filled her
mouth. She swallowed hungrily as more and more of his luscious cream shot into her throat. She felt his
hot, thick jism spilling over her lips and dripping down her cheeks. She'd never felt anything as good as
Rex's delicious cum.
May continued to milk and squeeze Rex's convulsing cock until the last spasm had stopped. Rex panted
and groaned with the final thrills his gigantic orgasm sent through his loins. He continued to kneel over
Ronee's cum-drenched face as May gently rubbed the head of his still-erect prick over Ronee's lips and
cheeks as Ronee lapped and licked at his sperm-smeared cock. He watched with satisfaction as Ronee
sucked up every drop of his cum.
May released Rex's cock and moved her head toward Ronee's face. Rex eased his leg over Ronee's
chest and moved to the side of her head as May began to lick all the remaining cum from Ronee's lips
and face. She sucked and lapped hungrily, drinking in all the delicious jism she could. Ronee held her
cum-covered tongue out from between her wet lips and May sucked it into her own mouth, sharing the
pleasure of Rex's cum with Ronee.
"Uuuuummmmm ... that was so goood," Ronee sighed. "I want more ... I want more of his cum!"
"Here, baby," May said. Grasping Rex's semi-erect cock, she squeezed her hand tightly from the base to
the head, pressing the open piss-hole against the erect nipple of one of her tits. She milked out still more
of the thick jism and smeared it all over her big, pink-tipped tit and then dangled her wet, sticky tit over
Ronee's flushed, lust-filled face. "Lick it off my tit ... suck every drop of it in!" May said excitedly.
Ronee grabbed her sticky breast and covered it with her wet, hungry lips and tongue. As Ronee licked
her tit and nipple, May placed both hands around Rex's cock and placed her lips against the slit, sucking
hard and extracting the last, thick drops of cum from deep inside his balls.
Rex watched the two women with a deep satisfaction, amazed and pleasured by the way they drank in
every drop of his cum. Ronee had surprised him. She was even more passionate and wilder than May
had led him to believe. And once again, he mused wickedly, it's all on tape!

Fuck Me if you can

sexy_parul
Expert Member

Re: Wife On Film - erotic sex book free - Chapter 6

Unread post by sexy_parul » 19 Jan 2016 08:16

Chapter 6
That had been quite a tittle bout of fucking, May reminisced as she sat by the side of the apartment pool.
She was relaxing, sunning herself and enjoying a Bloody Mary, thinking back to that wild session she
and Rex and Ronee had just a few days ago. Whew! she thought. That Ronee was really a sex-driven
woman once she got going. And that tape that they had made ... I wonder if Ronee has guessed yet that
we taped her again?
May had been anxiously waiting for her chance to run into Vikki's redheaded girlfriend. Ronee had said
her name was Kate when Rex brought up the subject of Vikki and her friend. Ronee was still dead set
against any possible involvement of her niece, Vikki, and Rex. But she didn't know that she had just
been recorded fucking Rex! And even if she had known, she was too naive to realize the way the tape
could be used to persuade Kate and, with luck, Vikki to join in their video sex-games.
If I could just get acquainted with Kate and get her up to Rex's apartment, May though, the rest would
be easy. Treat her like an adult, get a few drinks in her, show her the tape and get her turned-on-and the
rest would come naturally. We'll all come naturally, May laughed to herself.
This was the third day in a row that May had sat by the pool waiting to run into Kate. She had seen her
at the pool several times throughout the summer and she knew that it was just a matter of time before
she saw her. In fact, she was surprised she hadn't seen her already. She was excited by the prospect of
another lesbian seduction, especially with a girl as young as Kate. Hell, she thought, she might even be a
virgin. She kind of doubted that, however, from the way she had seen Kate carrying on with some of the
younger boys around the pool. But the memory of how well the young redhead filled out her bikini and
the combined effects of the Bloody Mary and the warm sun were making her hornier than ever-and she
hoped that today was the day.
Goddamn! May exclaimed under her breath, there she is now.
May's waiting had paid off. Kate had just come through the door from the apartment lobby and was
heading toward the swimming pool. May had a clear view of her from where she sat on the opposite
side of the pool, and she could watch her closely and without detection as Kate padded barefoot along
the pool walkway.
Uuuummmmm, May thought, just as good as I had remembered. In fact, maybe even a little better. I
hadn't really been looking at her with sex in mind the last time I saw her. Hmmmmm, nice tits, good
figure, sexy ... just the way I like 'em, she thought hungrily.
Kate dropped her towel on a poolside chair. Unaware of the attractive blonde woman who was eyeing
her from the other side of the pool, she dove into the water and headed directly for her. She swam
gracefully through the cool water and emerged at the edge of the pool right in front of May's chair.
Pulling herself up on the edge and climbing to the tiled surface, she couldn't have planned a better
opportunity for May to introduce herself.
"Hi, Kate," May said cheerfully, admiring Kate's wet body as it glistened with sunlight, barely concealed
by her skimpy string bikini. May especially liked the color and texture of her delicately tanned fair skin.
A sexy contrast to her dark-red hair and bright-red swim-suit.
"Hi," Kate answered in a confused but friendly manner as she swept her hair back from her eyes. "Do
we know each other?"
"Oh, not really," May explained. "I'm a friend of Vikki's aunt, Ronee."
"Oh. You mean Vikki's aunt, Ronee Righteous," Kate said in a smart-assed tone.
"That's right," May said. "Ronee the Righteous. We must be talking about the same woman, all right."
"Hey, I thought you said you were her friend?" Kate laughed, stepping up to the chair next to May. "You
must see her the same way I do."
May motioned for her to sit down. "Oh, I'm her friend. A real good friend, as a matter of fact. Probably
better than you might think."
"Huh? I don't understand what you mean," Kate said, screwing up her freckled nose in a way that May
found quite attractive.
"Well, let's just say I know her in a different way than you do," May said, still evasive, enjoying her first
chance to give Kate a good looking-over from up close. She liked what she saw.
"Well, all I know is that she sure is hard on Vikki," Kate said with a conspiratorial half-whisper, looking
around as if she expected Ronee to be listening. "She won't let Vikki do anything while she's staying with
her this summer. She can't stay out late with any guys or even with me. She's such a prude!"
May laughed to herself. If Kate could see Ronee on tape she sure wouldn't think she was a prude. "Oh,
I wouldn't call her that exactly," she said.
Kate didn't catch the irony in May's voice. "Well, whatever you call her, she sure is tough on Vikki.
She's so afraid that Vikki might be out ... you know ..."
"Screwing some boy?" May interjected.
"Yeah! Right!" Kate agreed, happily surprised at finding someone sympathetic to her viewpoint. "Yeah,
you know exactly what I'm talking about!"
"Poor Vikki," May said. "As good-looking as she is, l bet she's got all kinds of sexy guys trying to get
into her pants."
"No kidding," Kate agreed. "But that damn Ronee sure keeps 'em all away."
"Who keeps 'em away from you?" May asked jokingly, reaching over to touch Kate's arm. "You look
like a pretty hot little number yourself!"
Kate was surprised to find herself blushing at the sudden attention May was paying her. "Oh, I do all
right," she said with a note of self-pride in her voice. "I'm sure glad I don't have an Aunt Ronee. That
bitch!"
Deciding that now was the time, May said, "How'd you like for me to show you something about Ronee
that might surprise the hell out of you?
"
"What are you talking about?"
"There's a certain video tape that a friend of mine has in his apartment that might change your mind about
her," May said with a friendly wink. "What do you say we go take a look at it?"
"Wow! Sure!" Kate agreed, flattered at the way this attractive blonde woman was treating her, enjoying
having someone treat her like an adult instead of a young girl.
"Well, let's go!" May responded. "Oh, by the way, you can call me May."
"Pleased to make your acquaintance," Kate joked as she followed her new friend to the apartment
lobby. She had seen May around the swimming pool before, usually with the same good-looking man.
She'd sure never expected to strike up a friendship with her, she thought. Not with somebody as
attractive and mature and obviously older like May was. She glanced at May's full figure several times as
they rode up in the elevator. She felt an odd mixture of envy and a familiar kind of sexual feeling as she
compared May's lush body to her own blooming form. I hope I'm as sexy looking as she is someday,
she found herself thinking, not realizing that May found her overpoweringly sexy right now.
Stepping out of the elevator at Rex's floor, May took Kate by the hand and led her to his apartment.
Unlocking the door and stepping inside, May asked, "Would you like a drink?"
"Sure!" Kate answered enthusiastically.
May mixed two drinks and walked over to the corner of the living room where the big, comfortable
couch and giant-sized view screen were arranged. "Wow, this is quite a place," Kate said as she
followed May to the couch. "I've never seen anything quite like it!"
"I'll bet you've never seen anything quite like this, either," May said mysteriously as she handed Kate her
drink. Motioning for her to sit down on the big, velvet couch, May walked over to the video console and
selected the incriminating tape. "Just watch the screen," she instructed as she dropped in the cassette and
sent a larger-than-life-size image of Ronee, naked and masturbating frantically, on to the big projection
screen.
"Oh, God!" Kate gasped as the TV picture exploded suddenly into view. May turned up the sound and
Ronee's sharp cries and lustful groans filled the room. Watching Kate's reaction intently, May moved
quietly over to the couch and sat down close beside her. She found herself getting turned on, her breath
quickening and pussy moistening, as she watched Kate watch the screen. Kate was totally captivated by
what she saw. She was getting turned on by it, too, May could tell, by the way Kate's hands had
involuntarily gone to her lap, balled into fists and pressed in to her crotch with excitement. Ummmmmm,
May thought, and the only things standing between us are two string bikinis!
"What do you think of that, honey?" May asked seductively, boldly leaning closer to Kate until her tits
brushed against Kate's arm and her mouth was almost touching Kate's ear.
"Oh, God! I just can't imagine ... I can't imagine Ronee letting herself be filmed like that!"
"She's not as much of a prude as you thought, is she?" May asked softly.
"No ... no, she's great ... she's beautiful," Kate stammered, deeply moved by the sexual feeling being
transmitted to her by what she was watching.
"Ummmmmm, you're beautiful, too," May whispered and gently flicked her tongue into Kate's warm ear.
She was responding even faster than May had expected. May was becoming more excited with each
sighing breath that Kate took.
Gracefully, May moved to the video machine and changed tapes. As she walked back toward the bar,
she looked over her shoulder and saw the giant image of Rex fucking Ronee with his monster dick. Kate
was staring at it in amazement. May was sure, as she watched, that if Kate ever had been fucked before
it had certainly not been with a dick that size. She mixed two more drinks but continued to stand by the
bar and watch Kate's reaction to the tape. The image now included May as she squeezed Ronee's firm
tits in time with Rex's deep thrusts. Kate's mouth was open with combined lust and amazement as she
watched the passionate scene. May noticed that she had begun to move her fists in the middle of her lap,
almost unconsciously massaging her teenage cunt-mound as the burning, hot fucking on the TV screen
spread its excitement to her loins.
"Mmmmmmm," May moaned as she continued to stand by the bar and watch. She knew that the wild
cum-scene with Ronee and herself both milking Rex's hot dick was coming up in a few moments.
Preparing herself for her next step in the seduction of Kate, she removed her bikini and stood languidly
by the bar, enjoying Kate's increasingly impassioned actions and her own wanton nakedness. She gazed
fondly at Kate as the battle over Rex's hot cum was re-enacted on the screen, observing that a flushed
look of animal lust had come over Kate's face. Once the scene had progressed to the point where she
and Ronee were shamelessly tonguing and mouthing each other with Rex's jism spread all over their
mouths and faces, May quietly returned to the couch.
Sitting down closely beside Kate, May plunged one hand underneath Kate's tightly clenched fists and
cupped Kate's hot cuntal mound in her hand. She put her free arm around Kate's shoulders and pulled
her close. Kate responded passionately. May pressed her face toward Kate's, lashing out with her
tongue to find Kate's open mouth. She probed her tongue deep into Kate's hot mouth, amazed at the
way she was responding so warmly to her lesbian embrace. Both women embraced each other
feverishly, exchanging oral caresses with abandonment as the warm, stimulating sound of deep sighs and
moans came from the tape.
"Uuuuummmmmm," Kate moaned, "you feel goooood." She stroked May's nude body uninhibitedly as
May continued to plant warm, soft kisses all over her sex-flushed face. Withdrawing from May's arms,
she reached behind her back and untied her bikini top, letting it fall to reveal her firm, teenage tits. Then,
as May watched with a look of pleasant surprise, she slid her bikini panties smoothly down over her hips
and legs and kicked them away.
"I hadn't expected such a quick response," May said candidly in a sex-slurred voice as they both
allowed their eyes to travel openly over each other's naked body.
"I just didn't know at first what you really wanted," Kate replied. "I just didn't think anyone as sexy as
you would be interested in me."
"This isn't the first time you've been with another woman, is it?" May asked as she reached out and
allowed her hands to wander over Kate's body.
"No, this isn't the first time," Kate answered, gasping slightly as May brushed her skilled fingertips over
her clit. She spread her legs and raised one knee to the couch, making her pussy more available to
May's touch, at the same time moving her hands between May's opening thighs. "Never ... never with a
real woman," she gasped. "Just with other girls ... never with anyone like you."
"You mean someone older like me?" May asked as she pulled her thigh up and rested it on Kate's
putting both their pussies within easy reach of each other's probing fingers.
"Yeah ... mmmmm," Kate moaned as May's fingers began a slow teasing journey around and around her
clit. "You're so much more ... more mature. I didn't think you could possibly care about me."
"Uuuummmm ... pull my clit ... just pull it nice and slow," May instructed, imparting her vast knowledge
of love to her new young lover. "Why wouldn't I want you? You're so young and beautiful ... and you
feel sooo gooood."
"Teach me ... teach me how to make you feel good ... teach me what another woman likes," Kate
panted. "I've only kind of ... kind of experimented with my friends ... it wasn't this good ... you must
know how to do it right!"
"Have you ever done this with Vikki? Have you ever felt her like this?"
May asked.
"Just once ... one time ... she was afraid and wouldn't really let me much."
Each woman was lazily fingering and pinching and pulling the other's hot cunt-flesh. The tape was still
playing, showing a scene from later in that sex-session. Appropriately, it was a scene of Ronee and May
engaged in a torrid sixty-nine entanglement. Rex had withdrawn from the bed and was working the
camera by hand, Ronee totally unaware of his actions. The screen showed alternate close-ups of first
May's lovely face buried in Ronee's hot pussy, then Ronee's lust-driven mouth devouring May's
glistening cunt.
"Aaahhhhh ... that's right ... this is sooooo nice," May moaned as Kate's young fingers stroked her clit.
They both divided their attention between the passionate scene on the screen and the scene of each
other's body, lounging languidly on the velvet cushions as they continued the loving manipulations of each
other's pussy.
"Like this?" Kate asked in a hoarse whisper, gently holding May's swelling clit between two fingers and
stroking it up and down.
"Uuuummmmm ... that's right," May sighed, having to close her eyes tightly and gasp for air as Kate's
fondling sent exquisite thrills through her fevered cunt.
"Is that good ... does it make you feel good?" Kate asked.
"Yes ... yes ... it's good, it's good," May responded. "Now dip your fingers into my hole ... like this," she
instructed and began to poke lightly, teasingly into Kate's tight cunt. "Aaaahhhhh ... that's it," she sighed
as Kate repeated the movements. They both continued to alternately squeeze and stroke each others
swollen clit and plunge their fingers gradually deeper and harder into each other's cunt. They kept on,
increasingly faster and with more delicious pressure, still gazing at the lesbian love depicted on the
screen, hearing slight wet noises and deep sighs mix with their own panting and passionate moans.
"Teach me, May ... teach me ... tell me what to do to you," Kate begged, extracting as much pleasure
from her fingers being in May's cunt as May's being in hers. "Tell me ... I'll do anything ... anything," she
sighed with a sound of deep sexual need in her voice.
"Haven't you made love to other girls? Don't you know what to do?" May asked.
"This is all I've ever done ... just felt each other's cunt ... it wasn't this good though ... uuummmm, you're
sooo good." "What do you want to do to me?"
"Anything ... everything ... just tell me," Kate sighed as both women now had completely penetrated their
fingers into each other's hungry pussy.
May's mind reeled at the possibilities. She quickly jumped up from the couch and turned on the video
recorder, bringing out the camera and pointing it at the couch. She started the recorder and rapidly
adjusted the video console so that the camera would be both recording them and projecting their images
on the screen in front of them simultaneously. Even better than that mirror on the bedroom, she thought
wickedly as she saw Kate's excited, waiting body appear on the giant projection screen.
May hurried to return to the couch, taking her place again next to Kate but stroking her tits and belly this
time instead of her pussy. She gazed lovingly at the hot, vibrant teenage body next to her, glancing at the
screen to see herself and Kate. "We can watch ourselves while we make love," she said softly to Kate,
nodding at the screen. Kate's lust-filled eyes left their examination of May's body to gaze at their images
on the large screen in front of them. May could tell by her expression that she liked it.
She continued to lovingly touch Kate's budding tits and her sharply pointed nipples, fantasizing over the
things she could have Kate do to her and the things she could do to Kate. Kate kept on watching the
passionate picture they made on the screen as May felt her young body and contemplated just what she
would instruct the impassioned teenager to do. She remembered the way she had commanded Ronee to
do such humiliatingly exciting things to both of them.
May withdrew her hand from Kate's smooth pussy and inserted three fingers into her own gaping cunt.
She stroked her pussy lightly, stirring up her hot juices, soaking her fingers in her hot liquids. "Did you
like the way Ronee and I ate all of Rex's jism?" she asked Kate. "Have you ever tasted a woman's
juices?"
"No ... let me taste yours, May ... let me taste your pussy," Kate begged.
"Here," May responded, presenting her juice-drenched fingers to Kate.
"Lick my juices off my fingers," she instructed.
Kate complied, licking at May's wet hand, clutching it, running her tongue over every finger then sucking
each one of them into her mouth. "Uummmmm ... you taste so good," she gasped between licks. May
pulled her hand away again and returned it to her cuntal opening, soaking it again in her juices and
enjoying Kate's hungry stare as she did so.
"Let me lick your pussy ... let me taste ... let me kiss it," Kate begged.
"Just do what I tell you," May commanded gently but firmly, "then I'll let you lick my cunt." She pulled
her wet, sticky fingers out of her hole and angled her hips up higher so that Kate had a complete view of
her spread crotch. She pushed her fingers into her asshole, closing her eyes and gasping from the
powerful feeling as she slowly kneaded them in and out of the tight hole. "I'll let you lick my asshole,
too," she said lustfully, watching Kate's entranced gaze as she stretched her shitter in ever-widening
circles with her wet fingers.
"Taste them again, baby," she instructed as she pulled out her finger and once more held them invitingly
in front of Kate's face. Kate was even more passionate this time in her licking and sucking of May's wet,
fragrant fingers. She devoured every drop of May's juices, inflamed by the combined taste of May's
sweet and musky asshole and pussy.
May reached now for Kate's pussy and buried two of her slim fingers in the tight, young opening. Kate
moaned loudly as May stroked the hole rapidly, stimulating her flow of fuck-fluids. Withdrawing her
fingers, she spread Kate's juice over the large, erect nipple of one of her own luscious tits. Cupping the
juicy tit in her hands, held it toward Kate's mouth.
"Lick my nipple," she instructed, her voice quivering with lust. "Taste your own pussy ... taste it ... suck
it!"
Kate eagerly obeyed, mouthing May's sharp nipple hungrily, noisily sucking her own sweet juices from
May's tit.
"Aaaaaaahhhhhh ... that's good ... suck it, baby, suck it!" May gazed lovingly at Kate's young, virginal
face, flushed with excitement at the taste of her own love juices and May's fat nipple.
May pulled her foot up level with Kate's open twat and began to rub and caress the open, wet lips with
her smooth, sensitive toes. Kate sighed deeply, leaning back against the couch, grasped May's warm
foot in her hands and rubbed her toes harder against her aching pussy-flesh.
"Stick my toes in your cunt," May gasped, loving the feeling of hot, wet cunt-lips against her tender foot.
"Fuck yourself with my toes!" Holding May's foot with both hands, Kate began to probe into her
cunt-hole with May's big toe, stroking it in and out of her hot slit feverishly. Kate moaned with pleasure
at the penetration into her pussy, and May felt the warm, wetness of her juices covering her foot.
"Now in your ass ... fuck your asshole," May ordered, watching with delight as Kate obeyed. She felt
Kate's tight, virgin asshole open easily as her big toe pressed against its puckered opening. She was
amazed and excited by the ease with which the rosy pink hole accepted the penetration. She panted with
lust as she watched Kate jerk her ass-cheeks back and forth shamelessly, luxuriating in the feeling.
"Suck my toes ... lick them ... lick your juice," she commanded breathlessly, pulling her toe from Kate's
tight asshole and moving her foot towards her mouth. Kate hungrily devoured her own juices. She
lapped and slurped hungrily at May's lovely toes, sucking them into her mouth and tantalizing them with
her tongue. "Uuuuummmmm ... you're so good, baby," she sighed as Kate continued with her sucking.
"You can suck my pussy now. Put your head between my legs," she ordered, "but keep your ass up
here by me." She guided Kate's head to her crotch and positioned her so that her head was pointing
downward between May's thighs and her knees rested beside May, her ass high in the air and spread
wide open to May's touch.
"Just take my clit between your lips," she said hoarsely, her voice thick and breathless with lust. She felt
Kate's hot mouth encircle her clit, sending shivers through her loins. "That's right ... just hold it with your
lips ... flick it ... flick it with your tongue!" she cried as Kate's hot, quick tongue sent shivers of delight
throughout her entire body.
Savoring the exquisite sensation of her clit trapped and vibrating in Kate's mouth, May turned to Kate's
lovely ass beside her. She spread the smooth young cheeks even wider with her hands and gazed
greedily at the lovely sight. Kate's red, soft pubic hair covered the fat pouch of her teenaged pussy. The
inner lips of her pussy protruded slightly from the red-haired outer folds of flesh, her clit sticking out red
and swollen. Love-juice oozed from the pink flesh at the mouth of her cunt, musky and enticing. Her
asshole was hot pink in color and puckered tightly, just waiting to be licked.
"Keep flicking it like that ... uuummmmmm ... that's right, baby," May moaned as she continued to relish
the sensation of her new lover's mouth tantalizing her clit. She began to teasingly play with Kate's pussy.
She ran her fingertip along the edge of the slick inner lips, then pressed her finger between the fat lips
and stroked it up and down through the humid valley of her cunt. She poked the mouth of Kate's cuntal
opening provocatively with her fingertip, eliciting deep, muffled groans from Kate. She plunged her
fingers deep into the hot, fleshy hole, watching the way the hungry cuntal passage sucked her fingers
inside and gripped them tightly. Stroking and stretching the soft folds of pussy-flesh for a few moments,
she withdrew and gently plucked at Kate's throbbing clit, stroking it the way she would stroke her own.
As Kate's groans increased with each new move May's fingers made, her ass began to jerk hungrily,
wanting more and more stimulation. Kate began to remove her mouth from May's clit.
"Keep sucking!" May commanded, enjoying her power to control Kate and to have her hold her clit so
excitingly in her mouth. She continued to tease Kate's pussy as she luxuriated in the feeling of her clit
throbbing and warm inside Kate's mouth, being caressed by her lips and lightly flicked with her hot
tongue. Departing from pulling and stroking Kate's clit, May turned her attention to Kate's wrinkled
asshole as it now flexed with hunger and excitement. She plunged her fingers deep into the hot opening,
again amazed at the way it stretched almost as easily as did her cunt-hole. She fucked her fingers in and
out rapidly before finally giving in to her desire to suck and lick Kate's luscious pink cunt-flesh.
She pulled Kate's thigh across herself, straddling Kate's spread ass-cheeks over her tits. With a lusty
sigh, she began to devour the sweet teenage flesh with her voracious lips and tongue. Pulling her smooth
ass-cheeks closer, her movements became wilder and more passionate as Kate began to stroke her
own tongue up and down through May's dripping slit. Their actions became more and more frenzied as
each girl drove the other to higher peaks of lust and animal desire. May felt herself being completely
overwhelmed by tremendous sexual power. Their moans became sharp gasps of pleasure and ecstasy as
their mutual sucking and licking took on a fevered pace. Their bodies bucked and writhed against each
other in total abandon as their pleasure began to peak. And the camera saw it all!

Fuck Me if you can