Erotic story - Hungry For Sister by Michael Rennie

Contains all kind of sex novels in Hindi and English.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Erotic story - Hungry For Sister by Michael Rennie

Unread post by admin » 24 Jan 2016 19:27

Chapter 3
Stretched out on her back on the mattress, Judy wore the raincoat for no reason other than it was the
only thing she had to wear. The apartment had a tendency to be uncomfortably warm, even during the
night. Now, during the day, it was hot.
Lying on her back, the raincoat spread wide open, Judy stared dreamily at the ceiling. Her young breasts
were so firm they spread little. The pert, pink peaks of her nipples pointed to ward the ceiling. The
ripples of her ribs were barely visible under her tan smooth skin. With her arms behind her head, her
stomach was sucked in flat and tight. Her legs were spread slightly, her feet shoulder width apart. The
twisting, kinky pubic hair was stringy and matted with hers and her brother's cum.
She was still dreaming of the glorious linking with Mike the previous day. Since she had been old enough
to be interested in boys, she had been interested in her brother. In her bedroom alone at night she had
dreamed of him. Before she had lost her virginity, shortly after her fourteenth birthday, her dreams had
been youthfully innocent. At first they had involved only kissing, then, as she grew more experienced,
petting. Her reveries about Mike had matched the pace of her own experience.
She had first really been kissed by a boy when she turned twelve. The boy had been thirteen. When his
tongue had first touched her lips she had been shocked. But instead of drawing back in disgust, she had
been curious and had opened her mouth to the invasion. The fire that had slashed through her as she had
let him explore her mouth had astonished her. When bathing herself and touching herself she had felt
portents of sexual excitement. But that a kiss could trigger similar fires had been a revelation to her. Her
little nipples on her still undeveloped breasts had hardened like little rocks inside her party dress.
So, late that night, at home in her room alone, Judy had relived that kiss. Only this time she was being
kissed by her brother. The kiss had gone on and on and on in Judy's mind, and it had felt better and
better and better.
But, that had been all she had imagined then, because that had been all she knew.
After that first searing kiss, the parties Judy had gone to had changed. Suddenly the lights had a habit of
going out. Instead of the girls gathering in one giggling knot and the boys in another, they had paired off.
That first kiss had been the result of a game of Spin-The-Bottle. Now no games were played since no
excuses were needed. There were still giggles in the darkness, but they were different giggles, excited
giggles, breathy wet giggles of awakening passion.
Then at one party the boy kissing Judy had slid one shy hand around from Judy's back to her side, then
to her front. Judy had gulped, knowing that something was coming, and hadn't broken the wet sucking
kiss. She had held her breath as the boy had hesitantly worked his way upward. Judy's breasts had
begun to develop by this time and she was wearing her first bra. The boy's hand had covered one
hesitant mound, the barely perceptible rise of a growing breast, and renewed flames had rushed through
Judy. Instinctively, she knew that the soft rise could be felt by the boy. Her nipple had tried to bore its
way to freedom right through the bra. There was a funny burning tightness down between her legs and
the muscles way down low on her stomach quivered tautly.
While the boy had pressed and rubbed her chest with his hand, Judy had clung to him frantically. An
earthquake of lust had rocked her to her young core. It was a monster jump in experience from her first
kiss, six months earlier.
And, just as before, in her bed alone that night Judy had carefully relived the experience. Again, it was
her brother's hand she imagined on her budding breast. The itchy tightness down between her legs had
grown again. Spreading her legs as she lay on her back under the covers, she had pulled her nightie up
to expose herself all the way up to her waist. Her hips had squirmed excitingly all by themselves. She
had pressed her own hands on her chest while imagining it was her brother's hands. It had taken a very
long time to get to sleep that night.
And, bit by bit, her experience had grown. One boy had fumbled at the buttons of her sweater. Then,
reaching nervously inside, he had captured the bra-covered hill of one breast with his hand. That night
Judy had imagined her brother doing the same thing.
The main trouble had been that, until now, Mike had always treated her as some kind of pest. Well,
more like until their mother had remarried, really. Opposition to the marriage and to their stepfather had
forged an alliance of sorts against a common enemy.
But still, Mike had shown no interest in her as a girl. He had had his own girlfriends. Usually he had gone
his own way on dates, and Judy had gone hers. Once in a while they would double. But then, if it was a
beach party, Mike and his girl would go off to a lonely stretch of the beach, and Judy and her date
would go off to another. Judy always wondered just how far her brother went those times. He was
older, not quite a year and a half older, so probably he did go farther than she did. But how far was
that? Did he go "all the way"?
By the time Judy was thirteen and a half she had a respectable pair of breasts. At beach par ties, or in
darkened rooms, she would let boys bare her to the waist so they could pay proper attention to her
budding boobies. At beach par ties Judy would lie on her back, letting the moon light play over her
graceful torso while the boy would massage and squeeze her breasts, pinch and roll her nipples.
Even while she had been savoring the exquisite pleasure, Judy would be wondering what her brother
was doing. He was fifteen. Was he doing "it" with his dates? Judy now knew what doing "it" consisted
of. She even knew what an erect prick looked like, and she knew what one felt like in her hand. But
what would it feel like in her body?
She had really wanted it to be her brother that showed her. She had dreamed constantly of lying on her
back, legs spread and knees bent while her brother settled himself between her thighs. Then he would
aim the head of his cock at her virgin slit and sink it deep into her streaming opening. Naturally, there
wouldn't be any pain-just pure, glorious, loving pleasure.
But, in spite of her best efforts to get him interested in her, he had seemed oblivious to her charms. She
had given him glimpses of herself in her underwear. She had made certain he saw her with just her
underpants on, her sweet young breasts exposed, her pert pink nipples rigid with excitement. Mike had
glanced at her, then looked away.
So, finally, Judy had deliberately strolled back to her room from her bath stark naked. She had waited at
the bathroom door until Mike was coming down the hall toward his room, then stepped out into the hall
and walked right toward him. She had tried to project an aura of sensuality as she slowly strolled past
him. She had seen his eyes sweep up and down her nude body, picking out her breasts and her crotch,
her belly where it was slowly shedding its baby fat, the long graceful line of her sleek legs.
She had paused and looked coyly back over her shoulder, trying to put the blatant need she felt in her
gaze. Mike had slammed the bathroom door shut violently and she had heard the lock snap.
Furious, she had stamped into her room and slammed her own door loudly. Right then she had decided
that if he didn't want her it would serve him right if she let her current boyfriend take her virginity.
Which her current beau had done, clumsily and painfully, on their next date. From the beginning of their
necking session, Judy had been climbing all over him. She had made certain he knew just where they
were heading. Instead of waiting for him to put his hand on her breast, she had taken it and placed it
there herself. She had unbuttoned her own sweater and stripped it off. She had taken her bra off. As he
had bent his head to kiss and suck on her nipple, she had unfastened her shorts and skinned them off,
then her panties.
It had been the first time she had been naked with a boy. That had come at a wild party during a game
of "chicken". Someone would get under a blanket and start taking off their clothes until they chickened
out. Then they would come out from under the blanket and dash out of the room to the bedroom where
their clothes had been taken. Like the other girls;
Judy had gotten down to her bra and panties easily. Then, shaking with excitement, she had taken off her
bra and handed it out from under the blanket. It had been greeted with hoots of excitement, and then a
tense silence. Shaking even harder, Judy had skinned her panties down her legs and off-and handed
them out. There had been dead silence. After a nerve-wracking pause, Judy had slipped out from under
the blanket and walked slowly out of the room. Once in the bedroom she had slammed the door behind
her and collapsed.
So, the night Judy had lost her virginity it hadn't been a giant leap, but rather, a short step. Unfortunately,
there hadn't been any body-burning excitement. There had been a "serves Mike right" feeling that had
done nothing to lubricate her vagina. The penetration had been painful and unsatisfying. The boy had
cum almost immediately, while Judy had felt little. It had been extraordinarily disappointing.
And now, Judy realized, as she lay on the mattress in the hideout, it didn't need to have been that way.
Mike had noticed her. Her brother had been excited by her, and interested in her. But, because she was
his sister, he had ignored her, carefully resisted having her.
But now, at last, that was all over. Mike had finally had her. His resistance had been broken and Judy
had gotten what she had wanted for so long. And she would have him in the future, again and again and
again. They would take their share of the money and go away and live together as husband and wife,
instead of brother and sister. Together she and Mike would have eighty thousand dollars, which would
be plenty to begin their life together.
Judy was jarred out of the happy contemplation of her future by a knock on the door. She was abruptly
reminded that they didn't have the money yet.
"It's me, Paul," Paul called from the far side of the door.
"Oh," Judy answered, both relieved and disappointed. She was relieved it wasn't the police, but
disappointed it wasn't Mike. Pulling the rain coat tight around herself, she went to open the door for her
boyfriend.
"Hi," Paul greeted her. He was carrying a small sack and a tape recorder was slung over his shoulder.
"Hi," Judy replied, relocking the door. She wondered exactly what she had seen in Paul. Then she
reminded herself that he was good in bed. Not as good as Mike, of course, but not bad.
"Brought you some groceries," Paul announced unnecessarily as he put the sack on the counter in the
kitchenette. He unslung the recorder and set it aside.
"Did you bring me any clothes?" Judy asked. Paul shook his head.
"Couldn't. How would I explain running around town with a bunch of girl's clothes under my arm?"
"Did you bring my pills at least?" Judy demanded, angry.
Paul grinned, reaching for his pocket. "Oh yeah, brought those." He handed her the plastic dial pack.
Judy fumbled one of the birth control pills out and hastily popped it in her mouth. "I hope it hasn't been
too long already."
Paul reached for her. "Let's find out, shall we?"
Judy twisted aside, feeling no desire for Paul at all. "What's going on in the world, anyway? Are the
police looking for me or anything?"
"Naw," Paul snorted. "We told your folks if the cops were notified they'd get your head via parcel post."
Judy shivered at the vision this conjured up. "Ick. How's my mom taking it?"
"Scared shitless, of course," Paul gloated.
Judy felt badly about this. She didn't want to hurt her mother needlessly. "That's too bad."
"Hell it is," Paul retorted. "I think your stepfather is glad to be rid of you. Only your mother won't let the
Old Bastard breathe. She's after him all the time to pay the ransom. If it weren't for your mother we'd
never be able to pull this off."
"Is he going to pay?" Judy asked.
"Sooner or later, he'll pay," Paul answered. "Your mother'll see to that!"
"I hope it's soon," Judy sighed. "I'm bored stiff in this hole. Couldn't you bring me a radio or something?"
Paul was sitting on the mattress, taking off his shoes. "Come on over here and I'll entertain you."
Judy shook her head. She began putting the groceries in the reeking old refrigerator.
"I couldn't bring you a radio," Paul answered at last. "What would the cops think if they heard a radio
playing in this supposedly deserted block of buildings?"
"There aren't any cops around here," Judy argued.
"Hell there aren't," Paul responded. "They patrol this block regularly. Squad car goes by every hour or
so, day and night. Trying to keep the junkies from using these places as shooting galleries, probably."
"Junkies! First it was rats, and now you tell me there are drug addicts wandering around here?!" Judy
shrieked.
Paul came up behind her and ran his hands up and down her arms. "Take it easy, take it easy," he
soothed. "There aren't any junkies because of the cops. All right?" He slid his hands around to cup
Judy's breasts through the raincoat.
Judy slipped out of his grasp. "Yeah, but what about the cops? Oh, and there are rats, by the way. Or
something. I can hear them in the walls. All the time. Yeecchhh!"
"You getting scared?" Paul asked. "Relax, they won't bother you. Just keep all your food and garbage
and stuff in the refrigerator."
Judy dodged his grasping hands again. Great! With nothing else to eat they'll start on me!"
Paul stopped pursuing her and stood in the middle of the room, furious. "What the hell's gotten into you?
You knew this wasn't going to be any picnic. And just whose idea was this whole caper, anyway?"
"It was Mike's," Judy snapped.
"Yeah, and who seconded the motion? You did. You were eager to put the screws to the Old Bastard
right from the start."
"Well, I hate him," Judy answered sharply. "And I thought you'd find me a better hideout than this one.
This place is a-a slum!"
"Where did you expect us to hide you, god damnit, the fucking Beverly Hilton?!" Paul exploded. "Jesus
Christ! The way you're carrying on! You want to call it off, all right, I'll leave and you can just walk out
of here into the arms of the cops any time you want. Shit, I'd like the money but I can live with my
parents and they give me a decent allowance. I'm only doing this for you, remember? I don't need your
complaining at all!"
Judy suddenly remembered Mike's warning about aggravating Paul, Cynthia or Harry. If Paul skipped
out on them the whole conspiracy would come unraveled. Quickly, desperate to ease Paul's anger, she
stepped up to him and wrapped her arms around him. She pressed the length of her warm body against
him.
"I'm sorry, I'm just scared," she said softly.
Paul resisted a moment, then his arms were around her, stroking her back through the rain coat. "Aw,
that's all right," he assured her. "I understand. Come on, I can't leave anyway until after the squad car
goes by."
Judy let him guide her over to the mattress and help her out of the raincoat. She lay down and watched
while he stripped. Her eyes swept the length of his body. Shorter and stockier than Mike, Paul's muscles
bulged more. He was hairier than her brother, too, she noted. Paul's cock was thicker than Mike's, but
probably not as long. But, it was a good cock, Judy knew from experience.
She made room for him on the mattress beside her. As he fondled her soft breasts with his strong hands,
she reached tip and stroked her fingers through his hair. There was a thin scratch just below his hairline,
which had been concealed by his shaggy blond locks. "Where'd you get that?" she asked tenderly.
Paul snorted. "Your darling brother didn't pull his punch at all."
Judy winced. "Did it hurt?"
"Of course it hurt. He really knocked me cockeyed!"
"Let me kiss it," Judy said, pulling Paul's head down. His hair tickled her naked skin as she tenderly
kissed the lump and the scab. Then she hugged his head to her as he lowered his lips to her breast and
nibbled on her tautly erect nipple. So it wasn't her brother, so what? She had to keep Paul content until
the ransom was paid, and Paul wasn't a bad lover.
Fire surged through Judy as the youth suckled first on one breast, then the other. She sucked in her
stomach as he stroked his hand blindly down to her crotch and sank his fingers into her pussy. A wash
of juices wet his fingers as desire awoke in Judy's body.
In her mind she was holding ferociously to a vision of her brother as Paul explored the hot, wet folds of
her pussy. Spreading her sleek thighs to Paul's intimate exploration of her recesses, she remembered
how Mike had plumbed her with his hand and then his cock.
Reaching downward, Judy found Paul's cock and wrapped her hand around the hard, hot tower of flesh.
She squeezed and massaged the heavy organ, still imagining it was her brother, and not Paul, she was
with. But it was becoming less important who she was with. Paul was tormenting her clitoris as he
probed the depths of her streaming vagina with his fingers. His whole hand was stirring around in the wet
juicy crater of her pussy. He was smearing her thick waves of fluids into the already tangled and twisted
coils of her pubic hair. Fresh juices were joining the dried remnants of her coupling with her brother the
day before.
Judy's excitement was growing rapidly as Paul stimulated her. The feeling of his fingers mashing and
stirring her crotch was setting her entire body ablaze with lust. Writhing on her back on the mattress,
Judy scratched at her boyfriend's strong back and pumped the brutal hard bludgeon of his prick in her
fist.
All Paul's doubts about Judy were gone. The feel of her hot sticky tissues under his hand was enough to
blot out all the worries he had had. Judy's warm, tender breast, with its hard, excited nipple, in his mouth
eased the concern her earlier attitude had triggered. She was as hot and exciting and wet and juicy and
stimulating and responsive as she had ever been. Her vagina was clinging to his fingers, coating them with
hot liquid. Knowing it drove her insane, he bore down on the button of her clit with his thumb, grinding
and rolling that nerve-filled little bundle of sensitivity.
Judy's body thrashed with excitement under Paul's stimulating hand. Releasing his cock, she found and
fondled the heavy masses of his balls with their load of sperm. She reached back behind their sac to
press and tickle the very foundations of his cock, then the insides of his thighs. Her pussy was flooding;
ready for his prick and she worked to raise him to the same fever pitch.
With a soft groan, Paul lifted his head from Judy's breast and moved his body over hers. Covering her
with his heavy bulk, he started to aim his cock into her pussy.
"No," she panted, "let me do it this time. Let me put it in myself." She shoved him over onto his back.
She straddled him, poising her crotch over his jutting tower of masculinity. Licking her lips with
excitement, she smiled down at him. She gripped the base of his powerful prick, tilting it to a vertical
position, aiming it into the wet, red opening of her vagina. She lowered herself on it, shifting her hips
slightly when it hit slightly off center. Then, with the head of Paul's prick just nestled in the entrance to her
vagina, she paused. She could feel it, just the tip of it, wedging open her hole slightly.
Paul's body was rigid with excitement. Having Judy's hot, slick folds embracing just the head of his prick
was like having it dipped in fire. He could admire the full, beautiful, graceful sweep of Judy's torso, her
rounded, firm breasts with their excited pink conical caps. He could study the way her ribs heaved with
excitement.
Best of all, below her hairy crotch, he could see the erect pillar of his cock. The point of his pale column
was hidden by the stringy wet curls of hair and the spread lips of her pussy. Linking his hands behind his
neck, Paul held his head up so he could keep on watching that fascinating sight. He watched his sturdy
prick slowly vanish into Judy's tender body as she lowered herself on it.
Judy tormented herself deliberately. She lowered herself slowly onto Paul's bulky cock. She felt her
vagina being powered open and filled by that hot tower of meat. She felt her flesh sliding against Paul's
as she spitted herself on his massive cylinder.
"Aaaaahhhhhh," she sighed as she took the entire length of his phallus into her vagina. She settled down
on him, his complete bulk buried in her guts, stretching her vagina wide open with its mass. His pubic
hair scratched against her tender labia as she ground her crotch down on him.
When she finally got used to that sensation, she lay forward on him and began to move. She bounced so
that his ready prick slid in and out of her clinging vagina. At the same time, she rocked her hips so the
angle of his insertion varied from one thrust to the next. She made sure that every centimeter of the walls
of her vagina felt the searing stimulating cock pressing and sliding in and out of it. She wriggled and
writhed, feeling the head of his prick batter and flail her guts.
Paul lay there. He didn't have to move. All he needed to do was lie there and concentrate on the
marvelous sensations Judy was creating. The feel of her lithe, sleek, smooth, warm body against his
made his senses flame. He could feel the hard knots of her erect tits grinding into his chest. He could
even feel her stomach muscles writhing against his hairy belly as she worked her pelvis. Best of all was
the feel of her hot flesh sliding and slapping against him as her hips went into overdrive. The feel of her
slick tissues whipping past the head and shaft of his prick was lifting him higher and higher, closer and
closer to the peak. He began to move his own hips to emphasize the motion of his cock in her body to
in crease the speed and violence of the pistoning until her flesh seared past his.
Judy was lifting toward her own cumming. Her orgasm was drawing closer and closer, her body knotting
as the flames surged upward.
"I'm cumming," she panted. "Oh, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm
cum-cum-cum-cum-cumm-cummmm-cummmmminnggggg." Every muscle in her beautiful body knotted
as fire lashed through her and her vagina spasmed around the cock in it.
And in her mind, she saw her brother's passion-twisted face. This time it was Paul, but the next time it
would be Mike.
Paul was beyond caring about Judy's visions. His cock was pumping and pulsing, pouring thick gobs of
creamy cum deep into her spasming vagina. His hips lifted off the mattress as he drove his convulsing
prick deep into Judy's pussy. His buttocks clenched and convulsed as he poured his semen into her
milking channel. Then, as his reservoirs were emptied and his pumping faded to a twitching and then died
away completely, he relaxed, dropping his ass back to the mattress.
A few minutes later Judy crawled off him. His cock flopped over onto one of his thighs, spraying one
thick, gooey strand of cum on his pale skin. Rolling to his feet, he dressed in silence while Judy pulled
her raincoat on.
"We've got to give the Old Bastard some proof you're still alive," he explained, getting the recorder.
Judy eyed the machine distastefully. "What should I say?"
"Just say, 'Hi, Mom, I'm okay so far.' And try to make it sound good, like you were really scared," Paul
told her as he turned the machine on.
Judy took a deep breath and repeated what he had suggested.
"No, no, no. You're mumbling. And try to put a quiver in your voice, okay?"
"I'm not an actress!" Judy protested.
Paul snorted. "Okay, okay. Let's try it again. But don't say anything until I tell you to, okay?"
"Okay," Judy agreed, watching unhappily as he rewound the tape.
"Just use your own words and tell your mother you're okay," Paul suggested. "You know, something
like, 'I'm okay, they're treating me well, hope to see you soon. Please don't tell the police or they'll kill
me.' Something like that."
Judy took a deep breath, leaning back in the rickety old chair. She was puzzled when Paul hung the
recorder on the back of the chair and handed her the microphone. Then, when he got down on his knees
in front of her and opened the raincoat, she began to understand.
"Now," Paul instructed, "when I start the recorder, wait a second, and then start talking."
Judy nodded, looking down at Paul as he lowered his face to her naked, hairy, cum-soaked crotch. His
mouth fastened on her pussy and an explosion of lust made her whole body jerk. Lifting his head for a
second, Paul reached over and punched a button on the tape recorder. Then his tongue speared deep in
Judy's pussy, ripping the length of her slit and burning over her clitoris.
Judy couldn't have kept her voice steady if she had wanted to. In fact, it was difficult for her to talk at all
as lust seared through her.
"H-hi, M-Morn," she began jerkily. "I-I'mm-mm ok-okay, Mom. They're tr-treating m-me all right. I
h-h-hope I'll be h-h-home soon. P-please pay the r-rrransom real quick, a-and don't t-t-tell the
p-p-police or they'll k-k-kill me!"
By the time she had managed to stutter her way through this, Judy was writhing desperately, passion
lashing her body. Paul's mouth was working hungrily at her pussy. He sucked on her clit until she thought
she was going to die with plea sure. She was hovering on the brink of a beautiful wild orgasm.
Then Paul shut the recorder off and backed away from her.
"Aawww, don't leave me like this," Judy wailed, still slumped in the chair, her thighs spread wide open.
Paul ignored her, and packed up the recorder. "Got to run. Got to be out before the next patrol comes
by," he told her. "Oh, I need a lock of your hair."
Judy felt her lust fading, felt aching and unsatisfied, even though she could feel Paul's cum pooling on the
chair as it oozed out of her pussy. She hung her head, wrapping the raincoat defensively around her
naked body as Paul sawed at a lock of her dark hair with his pocket knife.
In a few minutes she was again alone in the small apartment, the only sounds the hum of the refrigerator,
the ceaseless drip-drip-drip of the sink and the scurrying of the rats in the walls.

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin » 24 Jan 2016 19:28

Chapter 4Judy wrapped her arms around her brother's neck. Then she twined her legs around him. As he came
into the hideout, shouldering the door closed behind himself, she clung to him like an octopus, nibbling
hungrily on the side of his throat. Since Paul had left her hanging short of an orgasm the day before, she
had done nothing but dream of her brother. It had been like a starving man dreaming of food, or
someone dying of thirst dreaming of gallons and gallons of clear, cold water.
Mike reached under the raincoat and cupped her ass with his hands, supporting her. He turned his head
and their mouths met in a driving, devouring, hungry kiss. His fingers sank into the meaty orbs of her
buttocks and he squeezed and clutched at the yielding masses, pulling them apart until she could feel her
flesh stretching and feel cool air touching her asshole and her pussy.
Hanging on Mike with one arm, Judy managed to slip the other out of the sleeve of the raincoat. Then
she reversed the operation and her only garment dropped to the floor, leaving her naked. She was still
hanging onto her brother, still had her arms tangled around his neck, her legs scissored around his thighs.
Her pelvis rocked and rolled as she ground her crotch against his leg, grinding his hard body and rough
clothes into her pussy.
"Off," Mike grunted at last, breaking the kiss, releasing her ass.
Judy let her feet drop to the floor, untwined her arms and backed away from her brother. Without
waiting for him to say anything, she was tackling his belt.
Mike stroked his hands down her sides, then up to her breasts. He thumbed her nipples, making them
bounce and harden. "Don't you want to know what's happening?"
"Not now," Judy answered, her voice throaty with need. "Only thing I want right now is you." She had
his pants open and was fondling the tower of his erection. His proud cock stood out stiffly from the thick
bush of pubic hair at its base. She knelt in front of him and dragged his pants down around his calves.
"What if I don't want you?" Mike teased, steadying himself by putting one hand on her head.
Judy smiled at him confidently, and ran one finger up the hot length of his stiff, ready prick. She paused
to scratch the underside where the glans curved up toward the slit.
Mike looked fondly down at his sister. She was sitting on her heels, her back very straight. Her breasts
jutted out boldly, the twin peaks of her nipples looking like tiny volcanic peaks. Between her lush pale
mounds he could see the dark vee of her triangle between her golden, graceful thighs. As he watched
she spread her knees to reveal herself to him. His pale cock with its rounded pink head was pointing
straight at her sweet, innocent face. This was his sister, and she was more desirable than any other
woman in the world.
A shining clear drop appeared at the tip of Mike's cock as if by magic. Thick and viscous, it formed a
magnifying lens over the tiny slit, distorting and enlarging the opening. Finally the globbet grew too large
and heavy. It oozed down the curve of the head of Mike's cock, leaving a shining snaillike trail behind it.
Judy's mouth was watering with desire as she watched the gleaming oozing drop just inches away. She
could see the texture of the head of Mike's prick, the vague scar of his circumcision below the groove
where the glans joined the pale-veined shaft.
The young girl captured the shining drop before it could drool off his cock. Catching the liquid with her
fingers, she smeared it back up ward, coating the head of her brother's powerful prick with it, making his
flesh gleam. The juice was hot, sticky, and marvelously slippery. It was perfectly suited to the task for
which it had been designed, greasing the way into her pussy.
Pushing against his strong thighs, remaining on her knees in front of him, she guided him back to the old
chair. He sat down on it obediently and she crawled up to him. Then he spread his knees and she
pushed up between them.
His cock was tipped upward, lolling slightly to one side as it reached powerfully for the ceiling. Below it,
between his thighs, his balls hung heavy in their wrinkled sac. A few curling, fine pubic hairs had
sprouted energetically from that skin container.
Judy hooked her elbows over her brother's thighs, rested her forearms along those strong columns, and
reached for his stiff, throbbing erection. His excitement had yielded a second oozing drop and it was
trickling slowly down the under side of his phallus, leaving another shining trail. Judy caught this drop on
her thumb and smeared it up the underside of Mike's warm shaft. She feasted her eyes on his hard,
massive cock. From her intimate vantage point she could see a few fine capillaries beneath the pale,
sensitive skin. The veins bulged with blood, and the skin stretched tightly over them and the engorged
Interior of the tower of gristle.
Judy lifted on her knees, until her mouth was over his spearing cock. Mike shifted his ass for ward on
the chair and his belly wrinkled as he slouched lower. His fingers stroked through the lush dark curls of
Judy's hair as he stared lovingly down at her sweet face. Her hair tickled his thighs as she hovered over
his upstanding penis. Her fingers gripped the base of his shaft delicately but firmly, steadying it so it
pointed straight into her face. Mike felt as if his cock was going to explode it was so hard and full of
blood and lust.
Judy's mouth worked as she tormented herself with the sight of her brother's sturdy erection, the erection
he had because of her. Her mouth watered as she hovered over that monster lance of flesh. A drop of
saliva drooled from her lip to trickle over the curving pinkish cap and mingle with his excited secretions.
She squeezed the base of his throbbing prick between her fingers. It felt like hard rubber in her grip.
Then she lowered her mouth to the bulbous head. Opening her lips, she encircled the knobby tip with
them, setting them into the groove just below his glans. She curved her tongue lovingly around the hot,
yielding flesh, tasted his lubricating juices. Her nose full of the smell of him, she lifted her head slowly,
and, maintaining a delicate suction, sucked blood into the cap of his cock.
"Jesus Christ!" Mike sighed, his senses flaming from the feel of his sister's loving mouth around the head
of his prick. He felt as if the head of his cock was going to explode.
Judy lowered her head, taking slightly more of his hot meat in her mouth. Again, she made her tongue
conform to his contours, pressed and stroked his hot flesh. Saliva poured from her glands to pool
around the invading bulk of hot cock. Sealing her lips around his prick, Judy lifted and sucked, pulling
her head up and away from his crotch. His juices and her spit mixed in her mouth and she swallowed
hungrily.
Curling the index finger and thumb of one hand around the base of Mike's cock, she began to explore
between his thighs with the other. She lifted his loaded balls on her fingertips, loving the warm, curving
weight of his sperm-laden ovoids, At the same time she tightened the ring she had formed around his
prick into a tourniquet.
She lowered her head and opened her mouth to take his phallus into her mouth again. In her mind she
was calling herself a "cocksucker", and a "brother-fucker", and the names made her guts tighten with a
perverse excitement. She was sucking her brother's cock and loving it. She loved the taste of his hot
meat in her mouth, the flavor of his clinging, sticky, slippery secretions on her tongue.
She could feel her vagina oozing excitement that was trickling down and pooling on the floor. Her
peaking, excited, hard nipples were right at the edge of the chair Mike was sitting on. By squirming
slightly, she made those excited, sensitive points brush the hard, cold corner of the seat. It felt as if live
fire was searing the tips of her tits.
Mike's cock was halfway to the back of her mouth this time when she closed her lips around it and
scrubbed it with her tongue. She sucked it hungrily, then lifted her head off the spear that was spitting
her. As she raised her head, she felt her brother's balls lift from her fingers, tighten up against the base of
his phallus.
Mike's fingers were in her hair, knotting in her curls as fire slashed through him. His toes curled with lust
as his sister sucked her head up off his cock, her mouth drawing still another surge of blood into his
already swollen shaft. His buttocks clenched and his hips lifted in an instinctive and uncontrollable urge to
drive his pulsing organ deep into her mouth.
Judy let him drive her head down on his cock, let him jam his hot, meaty bulk deep into her mouth.
Closing her lips around his huge shaft, she pressed her tongue against the cylindrical tower of flesh at it
drove toward the back of her mouth. She sucked as it rammed into her throat. Her eyes squeezed shut
and tears trickled from under her eyelids as she fought the urge to gag. Then she opened her eyes and
stared at the blurred mass of her brother's pubic bush, just inches away.
She had sucked cock before, but never like this, never as willingly and eagerly as she was now. She
loved having her brother's hard, hot, heavy sausage of living gristle stuffing her mouth. Just the act of
sucking her brother's cock was enough to make her guts tighten with perverted lust. This incestuous,
unnatural act was enough to make her vagina spasm hungrily in search of something to fill it.
She wasn't going to get Mike's cock in her pussy this time, and she knew it. She had gone too far down
this road to stop now. She was committed to taking his load of semen in her mouth, fated to swallow his
thick, clinging gobs of cum. And she was loving every frantic minute of it. And she was going to enjoy a
gasping dry orgasm of her own just from having Mike pump his sperm down her throat.
And the time was drawing near. Mike's hips were lifting and rammed into her throat, bruising her. She
sucked and swallowed the waves of saliva his invasion set off, lifted her head, sucking hungrily all the
time, as if she were slurping up the sweet juices from a popsicle.
She drove her head down on her brother's iron-hard, blood-hot shaft of meat still again, harder and
faster this time. She used suction to draw her down harder and faster and further than before, let Mike
help drive her down on him. She felt his body jerk as he rammed his prick into her, slammed it down her
throat. Every muscle in Judy's own body was writhing in a wild, in sane flaming orgasm.
As she lifted her head and rammed it down again, threatening to run herself through with his blunt
bludgeon of lust, she dandled his balls, then probed back into that dark, sweaty smelly place behind
them. She scratched the throbbing, muscular ridge between the base of his scrotum and the puckered
dimple of his asshole, and as she did, she felt his balls tighten and hug the base of his cock. She felt his
muscles tensing, his body cocking itself for the final effort.
With frantic haste, she lifted her head one last time, sucked in a tremendous breath through her nose,
then rammed her head down on her brother's vibrating phallus. She sucked that living, hot, column of
flesh deep into her mouth, and down her throat as she felt his balls convulse. She felt a hot wad of semen
rip down the length of his shaft, a quivering, muscular squirm propelling the thick globbet along the tight
channel. The first clinging blob of sperm-laden fluid bulleted from the head of his cock and spattered the
back of her throat. She gulped it down, and then the unending waves were coming faster than she could
swallow, pouring into her convulsing throat, pooling in her mouth and oozing from her lips.
At the first hint of his climax, Mike had forced himself to let up on his sister's head, in case she didn't
want to take his load in her mouth. But when she rammed her head back down on him, he knew she
wanted his sperm, knew she was willing to absorb his flood of cum in her mouth. His hips surged
upward, threatening to ram his cock out the other side of her head. He let his own head drop back and
loll loosely as he felt his semen sear up his prick and explode into his sister's throat. He had never had a
cocksucking like this before in his life. His entire body was bathed in fiery pleasure as his groin emptied
its titanic load of semen into his sister's working mouth. The feel of her throat spasming around the bead
of his cock as she swallowed the gummy liquid kept his ejaculation going on and on and on. His
cumming threatened to last forever as he poured semen into Judy's stomach. But, eventually, his load
had to run out, and did. And then he was left with his groin spasming in the delicious agony of dry
heaves. Judy finally spat out his prick, his belly ached with the glorious feel of total carnal exhaustion.
Groggy, he looked down at Judy as she sat squatting back on her heels in front of him. Her chin was
glistening with spit and semen. She looked as content as a cat they had once had after it had gorged itself
on a half pint of heavy cream.
Judy's belly felt full, loaded with the warm soup of Mike's cum. Shiver after shiver of dying lust wracked
her while she fought for breath. Her mouth was filled with the taste of his metallic, salty semen, and her
nose was filled with the clinging, distinctive stench of masculine sex.
"Yum!" she finally exclaimed.
"Wow!" Mike exclaimed. "What a greeting!"
Judy struggled to her feet. She settled her naked form in her brother's lap, snuggling against him warmly.
The chair groaned ominously under their combined weight but didn't collapse. Wrapping her arms
around Mike, she kissed him, opening her mouth and letting him taste his own semen on her breath.
Mike responded eagerly to her kiss, sweeping one hand upward to cup and massage one of his sister's
firm, young breasts. His groin ached as his cock tried vainly to respond to this new stimulation from his
sister. But his penis insisted on remaining resolutely limp under the soft, pliable mass of her ass. He
fondled the warm length of her body tenderly, stroking her satiny bare skin lovingly.
"Hi, Brother," Judy giggled.
"Hello, Sister," Mike responded. "How are you?"
"I'm fine," Judy answered.
"Even ...?" Mike asked, sliding a hand down into the hot, hairy crevice of her sex. He slid his fingers into
the sticky, unused juicy opening of her pussy.
"Even there," Judy admitted with a sigh. "Just sucking your cock was enough to make me cum."
"I'll be damned," Mike marveled.
Just then there was a knocking on the door and they both froze guiltily.
"Who's there?" Judy called after finding her voice.
"It's me. Cynthia."
"Shit!" Mike swore softly. "She can't find us like this."
"Just a minute," Judy called. "Pull up your pants," she whispered softly to her brother. Getting off his lap,
she picked up the raincoat and slipped it over her nude body. In the kitchen she quickly rinsed her
mouth out with cola. Then she dawdled tensely while Mike fastened his pants. Finally she opened the
door.
Cynthia breezed in briskly, fastened her gaze on Mike sharply, and glared. "I thought I'd find you here,"
she growled.
"Hi, Cynthia," Mike greeted his girl friend meekly.
Judy went on the offensive quickly, sensing the trouble that was brewing. "Why shouldn't he be here? He
is my brother, after all."
"He certainly is," Cynthia retorted. "And I hope you don't ever forget it, either."
"Just what is that supposed to mean?" Mike demanded sharply.
"I mean, I don't think any incestuous little couplings would do our scheme any good at all," Cynthia
explained meticulously.
"Incestuous couplings!" Judy erupted. "Why I never heard such nonsense in my life. Incest
is-why-why-incest is perverted!"
"So's cocksucking," Cynthia said. Her seeming clairvoyance made both Judy and Mike start guiltily.
Judy had rinsed her mouth out with cola, and felt fairly secure. She stepped over to Cynthia. "Care to
kiss me to see if you can taste anything on my breath?" she asked sweetly.
She was more than a little surprised when Cynthia took her up on her offer. When Cynthia's soft, girlish
lips came down on hers, a surprising sweep of heat burned through Judy. Boldly, Judy opened her
mouth in invitation to the slender blonde girl. When Cynthia followed up by probing Judy's mouth with
her tongue, Judy's senses flamed to life. She knew Mike was watching, and must be amazed at the bold,
lust-filled lesbian kiss.
Judy wrapped her arms around Cynthia and the two girls went into a tight, tangled embrace. Mike
watched in astonishment. He could see how the girls' mouths were working as they explored each other
with their tongues. His guts knotted at the sight. When the clinch broke and Cynthia reached to unbutton
Judy's raincoat, he sank down dumbly on the chair to watch what happened next.
What happened was that Judy let Cynthia strip the raincoat off. Then, nude once more, Judy reached for
the bottom of Cynthia's clinging black T-shirt. She stripped it up and off the blonde girl, baring her
brother's girl to the waist. Licking her lips eagerly, Judy reached out and touched Cynthia's shy breasts,
tweaking the pale pink nipples delicately.
Cynthia's mouth was partly open with lust and she reached out to play with Judy's lush, full, firm, young
breasts. Her long graceful fingers traced the lush curves of Judy's breasts eagerly. Then she pinched and
tugged Judy's nipples, twisting them.
Suddenly the two girls were in each other's arms again in a tight, breast-crushing embrace. Their boobs
squashed flat against each other as their mouths linked in a tight, sucking kiss.
This time when the embrace broke, Judy led Cynthia over to the mattress and helped her lie down on it.
Bending over the slender blonde, Judy unfastened the girl's shorts and pulled them down and off her lean
legs, exposing her pussy with its sparse blonde curls. Then Judy lay down beside Cynthia and the two
girls entwined for a third time.
Mike felt his cock responding to the sight of the two nude girls tangling intimately on the worn mattress.
He watched tensely as Cynthia's long, graceful legs dueled with Judy's shorter, more lushly curved limbs.
Legs gripped legs, as the girls ground their pussies against each other's thighs, while their hands roamed
boldly over each other's bare torsos.
Judy's lust soared at the feel of Cynthia's body against hers. At first Judy's only idea had been to soothe
Cynthia's anger and buy some time for her brother to recover his poise and, conceivably, his sexual
energy. But now, with Cynthia's long, sleek, softly feminine form sliding against her own bare skin, Judy
was finding herself swept along in a torrent of lust. Cynthia's thigh was satin smooth between hers, hard,
and driving against her pussy, grinding her clitoris into a knot of pleasure as effectively as any boy's body
ever had. Judy returned the favor by lifting and driving her own thigh into Cynthia's crotch, feeling the
girl's sparse, wiry pubic hair scratch her.
And breast against breast was incredibly stimulating! Cynthia's firm, small tits were grinding into Judy's
larger, softer mounds. Turgid nipples rubbed and scraped together, striking fire through both female
bodies.
Mike himself was seething. His cock was threatening to burst out of his pants it was getting so hard.
Cynthia's and Judy's bodies had always had the power to turn him on. That time Judy had walked out of
the bathroom and straight past him, naked as the day she was born, had nearly driven him crazy. After
locking the door behind himself he had masturbated until he had spouted like a volcano. The first time he
had stripped Cynthia's bikini off her at the beach and she had lain on the towel naked, his cock had
damn near split his own suit. Now this, both of his women naked, writhing together in genuine lesbian
lust, was almost too much. The fact that Judy had just sucked his cock dry eased his excitement a little.
Probably if it hadn't been for that he would be ripping off his clothes and joining them on the mattress.
Sooner or later he was going to have to find some release for his boiling lust. Right now, though, he was
content to feel the muscles of his groin knotting and his cock threatening to explode and just watch his
sister and his girl friend making love to each other.
Now their positions were changing slowly. Cynthia was lowering her sweet, slender face, opening her
lips and letting them close around one of Judy's budding erect nipples. The blonde girl's golden hair
trailed gracefully over Judy's tanned skin. Judy was lying on her back, her curvy tan body writhing
sensuously, her dark hair fanning out on the mattress, her head rolling mindlessly from side to side. Her
face was twisted with passion, her mouth hanging open slackly. She was gripping Cynthia's golden head,
combing and twisting her fingers through the girl's blonde tresses. Judy was arching her back, driving her
full, firm breast into Cynthia's working, suckling mouth even while she was pulling Cynthia's head down
against her boob.
Raising her head, Cynthia left Judy's left breast gleaming with saliva and shifted her attention to Judy's
right mound. Spearing her tongue out, Cynthia swept it in a tight circle around Judy's nipple, then
battered it across the stiff rubbery bud.
Then Cynthia shifted, leaving those tortured globes of flesh. Licking happily at Judy's writhing torso,
Cynthia worked her way lower. She left a gleaming, chill trail of drying spit, straight down Judy's arching,
writhing body.
Judy's stomach muscles convulsed at the touch of Cynthia's tongue on the sleek expanse of her bare
skin. The wind gusted from her in a word less huff of lust when a tongue speared into the hollow of her
navel.
Then Cynthia was driving lower, and turning her own body, bringing her hips up toward Judy's head.
Pressing her face into Judy's crotch, Cynthia lifted one of her own legs over Judy's face and straddled
the dark-haired girl as she lay on her back. Boring her tongue deep into Judy's slick, streaming pussy,
Cynthia lowered her crotch on Judy's face.
Judy was ablaze with lust, her hips writhing and jerking at the invasion of her channel by Cynthia's
probing tongue. Judy stared up at Cynthia's pussy, feasting her eyes on the blonde's sparse, reddish curls
and pouting labia. Protruding from the slit were Cynthia's swollen and ex cited red inner lips, a ready
target for Judy's mouth and tongue.
Cynthia's pussy came down on Judy's face and the younger girl's head was full of the smell of sex. Judy
drove her tongue deep into Cynthia's recesses. At the same time, Judy wrapped her arms around
Cynthia's hips and gripped the girl's firm ass, and pulled her down even harder. Digging her heels into
the mattress, Judy lifted her pelvis and rammed it up against Cynthia's working, devouring mouth.
Mike lurched up from the chair where he had been sitting. Without taking his eyes off the two girls, he
began stripping off his clothes. His cock was a knot of agony from being restricted by the tight pants.
When he got his pants open and off, his prick whipped free, sending a gleaming drop of wetness arching
through the air.
Mike stalked the room tensely, his hands working as he watched and watched and watched the girls
twisting together, head to crotch on the mattress. Cynthia's firm, rounded buttocks were clenching and
quivering as Judy clutched them. Cynthia's small breasts were pressed flat against Judy's rounded belly
and the lithe blonde was hugging herself tightly to Judy.
Judy's hips were surging upward against Cynthia's face, her heels were digging into the mat tress. Judy's
whole body was writhing against Cynthia's slender form in a mindless twisting of lesbian lust.
And then both girls began to cum, their bodies knotted and they strained against each other, their hands
digging and pulling at each other's straining, tensed flesh. Faces ground deep into pussies, jaws worked
hungrily against pulpy wet folds of tissue, tongues pried deep into streaming holes. For an aching eternity
the girls strained against each other, then both sagged limp simultaneously.
Cynthia rolled off Judy and sprawled bonelessly on her back, her knees bent, her thighs wide open as
she fought to catch her breath. Her face was wet and sticky with spit and Judy's cum.
Judy lay on her back, her chest heaving as she panted wearily. Her breasts felt bruised and abused, her
nipples swollen and sore from excitement. She could feel cum and saliva drying on her pussy and the
insides of her thighs. Her cheeks and chin were icy from Cynthia's juices and her own saliva.
Mike advanced on the two naked, gasping women. His hands clenched mindlessly as he feasted his eyes
on their naked beauty. The two spent sensuous forms were a study in contrasts: Judy was curvy where
Cynthia was slender, Judy had a dark, deep tan, while Cynthia's was a light, golden shade, Judy had
dark curly hair and Cynthia had straight blonde tresses.
And neither girl was doing anything to conceal any part of their bodies. Both had their legs open, their
crotches totally exposed. Four uncovered breasts with taut excited nipples pointed ceiling-ward. It
appeared as if both of them were making total, uninhibited offerings of their lush, naked bodies to him.
Mike's gaze flickered hungrily from the blonde pussy of Cynthia to Judy's dark, curly one. It was like
being presented with an unbelievable feast.
But Mike knew he dared not take his sister. Not right here and now in front of Cynthia. Fortunately, it
didn't make much difference to him at this point. Mike had the feeling he could screw a hole in a block of
wood, his cock was so hard and ready. He lowered himself, and knelt between Cynthia's open legs.
Leaning forward, he lay down between her gaping thighs. He aimed his cock into the streaming, ready
hole of her vagina and drilled it deep into her hot, slick, clinging depths.
Wrapping her arms around him, Cynthia welcomed his thrust. She thrilled to the feeling of having her
vagina stuffed full of hot, hard, heavy, sturdy male cock. She relished the feel of Mike's heavy bulk
squashing her flat on the mattress. Her jealousy and suspicions evaporated into thin air with the feel of
her boyfriend's prick jamming her full.
Judy had felt the mattress shift when Mike had settled on it, and had known what was going to happen.
She felt a twinge of jealousy that her brother was going to fuck Cynthia instead of her, but knew it had to
be that way. Turning her head, she watched, peeking under Cynthia's raised knee. From her angle, head
toward Cynthia's feet, she could see Mike's shining white cock vanish into Cynthia's red rimmed vagina.
Judy had a closeup view of the way Cynthia's hairy labia gripped Mike's cock as he powered it into the
blonde's ready tunnel. A smear of thick fluids oozed down Cynthia's ass from her plumbed hole.
Mike drew back, his rock-hard cock sliding into view, shining with liquid. He drew back until the groove
under the glans came into view at the opening of Cynthia's vagina, then rammed his powerful prick deep
in the blonde girl's guts again. His balls swung heavily up and slapped against her quivering bottom. He
began to pump rhythmicly, sliding his gleaming white lance out of the hot clinging, sheath, then driving it
back in.
Judy's body quivered emphatically at the sight of Mike screwing Cynthia so deeply with his turgid
phallus. Judy's vagina convulsed on emptiness, searching forlornly for a cock to grip.
Mike was digging his fingers under Cynthia's ass, lifting her hips and driving his fingers into the crack
between the cheeks. Judy could see him searching blindly with his fingers for something. He poked and
prodded along the depths of the crack between Cynthia's buttocks until one finger hit the wrinkled,
puckered bud of her asshole. Slowly, he drove his finger into that tight opening, prying his finger into her
rectum.
Judy's whole body knotted with excitement at the sight. It was a variation she had never imagined. Just
the sight of a finger being driven into Cynthia's anus was enough to send shock waves of excitement
ripping through Judy. Somehow, instinctively, Judy knew just how great an invasion like that would feel.
Silently, she cheered her brother on as he twisted and drilled his finger up into Cynthia's bowels while he
pistoned his gleaming cock in her greedy vagina.
Reaching down along her own body, Judy pressed the fingertips of both hands against her mons, dug
them lower into the pulpy, sticky wet tangle of her pussy. With the fingers of her left hand she rolled and
mangled her clit. Driving lower with the fingers of her right, she tried to jam four of them into her vagina.
Then she changed her masturbatory attack, somehow man aging to torture her clit with three fingers, and
drive all the others into her vagina. And she also managed to stimulate her anus at the same time.
Without taking her eyes off Cynthia's two-pronged skewering, Judy drove a wad of fingers into her
vagina and twisted another into her own asshole. It probably wasn't as good as what Cynthia was
feeling, but it was going to have to do. Waves of fire slashed through Judy as she energetically stimulated
herself with both hands.
Mike had his finger buried in the hot, greasy hole of Cynthia's anus. His hand was grinding into the
bottom of her crack as he fought to reach still deeper into her. He was pumping and pistoning his cock in
her slick, slimy, clinging vagina at the same time. Still not satisfied, he pried a second finger into Cynthia's
ass, brutally stretching her tight ring of muscle as he did. He could feel the pressure of his fingers against
his cock, and of his cock against his fingers.
"Jesus Christ!" Cynthia erupted hoarsely. "Shit, awwww, fuck, awwwww!" Her slender body heaved
and writhed and jerked as waves of fire seared through her. Her vagina was crammed full of cock, and
her asshole stretched and stuffed with Mike's working fingers. She could feel Mike moving in the
clinging, velvety tunnel of her rectum, pressing against his pistoning cock through the thin wall of flesh
separating her two openings.
"Aaawwwww, I'm cummminnnggggggg," she gargled helplessly as her orgasm crashed down on her like
a tidal wave.
Mike was hammering his cock deep in Cynthia's convulsing, streaming vagina. He twisted and pulled
with the fingers sunk in her anus to increase the pressure against his prick, and felt his climax building.
The first wad of cum burst from the tip of his prick like a cannon shot. He heaved, ramming his pulsing,
convulsing cock into Cynthia's pussy as if he were trying to drive it right through her. He jammed his
fingers further into her rectum as if he was trying to bore them all the way up through her so that they
emerged from her mouth.
He filled her guts with his thick, hot cum until it poured out from around his cock, dribbled down
Cynthia's ass and coated his hand where it was grinding against her bottom.
Judy's own self-made orgasm burst over her like fireworks at the sight of Cynthia and Mike straining
against each other. Her vagina convulsed around her fingers and her anus spasmed as she came. She
saw the thick streams of creamy semen pouring from Cynthia's vagina, and con soled herself with the
knowledge that she was carrying a load of that delicious fluid in her own stomach.
It was a long time before the three of them had recovered enough to sit up and talk.
Cynthia staggered wearily to her feet and gathered her clothes. "I guess you two weren't doing anything,"
she admitted at last.
"Of course we weren't," Judy lied smoothly.
Mike wrapped one arm around Cynthia and hugged the blonde girl. "You're my girl. No sweat," he
assured her. "After all, Judy's my sister, for God's sake."
Judy thought he was laying it on a bit thick. "When are we going to get the ransom?" she asked, changing
the subject.
Mike frowned. "The Old Bastard's really being a pain. Says if he gives in someone'll only try it again."
"What about the cops?" Cynthia asked.
Mike shrugged. "As far as I know, they haven't been told anything about the kidnapping yet. Mom's
been real tight about that. If it weren't for her, the Old Bastard would just kiss Judy off and let the fuzz
handle it all. He couldn't care less what happens to Judy. Just so long as no one gets their hands on his
money he's happy."
"Oh, great," Judy exclaimed.
Mike looked at his sister. "You knew he was like that, Sis. But Mom's keeping him in line. We'll hit him
with another ransom note tomorrow. And with another tearful tape from you to jog Mom we'll get him
moving. By the way, that first tape was a dilly. You were bawling so hard we could hardly understand
you."
Judy giggled. "I wasn't bawling. Paul was eating me out when I made the recording."
"No shit!" Mike exclaimed. "See if you can do as well tomorrow. I'll send Paul by again."
"It'll be a pleasure," Judy chuckled.
"I'll be seeing you," Mike said in farewell. Behind Cynthia's back, he flashed a tender look of love,
encouragement, and approval to his sister before closing the door.

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin » 25 Jan 2016 08:07

Chapter 5
Judy was bored stiff. After Mike and Cynthia had left, she had flopped down on the mattress stark
naked, and had dropped off to sleep and not awakened until morning. If it was morning. The
boarded-over window admitted no light to judge the time of day by. Tight enough to keep any light from
getting out at night meant it was also tight enough to prevent the sun coming in during the day.
The ceiling light was unchanging. She had tried turning it off and had almost instantly turned it back on. In
the pitch blackness the walls had felt as if they were closing in on her. And suddenly the rustling, gnawing
noises in the walls had gotten louder. She had imagined that tiny scurrying feet were scampering toward
her in the dark, and that the teeth that gnawed at the beams of the old building were poised, ready to
sink into her bare feet.
She had heard about rats in the slums. She had heard that they attacked sleeping children.
She never turned the light off again, even when she slept. The glare kept the scurrying at bay.
Judy was bored with her menu. Peanut butter and bread and milk. It was impossible to have a varied
menu with just three items. She longed desperately for one of her mother's home-cooked meals. One of
the complaints she and Mike had had was those meals. Before their mother's marriage, the fare had
been poor-spaghetti, or stew, or chili. There was never enough money for steak or chops or a roast.
Often it was just tuna fish in a salad or a casserole.
After they had acquired the Old Bastard for their stepfather, there had been little change. With all his
money, he kept the household budget tight. Often to squeeze out some money for Mike and Judy, their
mother stretched the household funds to the limit. That meant even more tuna fish and cheap ground beef
dishes.
But right now Judy was of the opinion that a tuna casserole would rank right alongside a sirloin steak.
Judy wondered how long she had been in hiding. She tried to figure it out, but couldn't. Some where
along the line, in the unending light from the naked ceiling bulb she had lost track of the days and nights.
She couldn't remember how many times she had slept ... and that wasn't any guide anyway. She might
be sleeping in the day and be awake at night now, for all she knew.
She wondered what was happening in the world. She felt as if she was completely losing touch with
reality. For all she knew, the entire human race had vanished. She might die, alone, here, in this bare
room, with only a raincoat to cover her, without ever learning that some horrible plague had wiped out
the rest of mankind.
The thought of that having happened without her getting to see her mother one last time brought tears to
Judy's eyes. Her tears made her realize how close she was to cracking up. After all, it had only been a
week, at most. And Mike and Cynthia had just been there the day before-hadn't they?
Judy remembered what she had read somewhere about brainwashing. She remembered having read
about the Vietnam POWs. One of the most awful things for them had been not knowing how long they
were going to be kept in solitary. One of the techniques used in brainwashing was to lock a prisoner in
just the kind of room she was in now. With no way to judge night or day, no contact with the outside
world, men went mad quickly. They would do anything in order to get back in touch with other people,
with the rising and the setting of the sun.
Judy ventured over near the door. All she had to do was pull back the chain and turn the latch and she
would be free and out. But that would ruin the "kidnapping" plot. Perhaps she might not be seen, but if
she were, that would be the end of it.
Worse, who might see her? She had only a raincoat over her nude body. What if there were junkies in
the empty apartment house? What kind of perverts and derelicts would seek out a block of abandoned
buildings like these to hole up in?
What if it were the middle of the night and she opened the door on pitch blackness? Hordes of rats
might be prowling the stairs, or even be waiting outside the door for her to lower her defenses. Or, what
if she opened the door and found that there was nothing-nothing at all, that everything but this cell-like
apartment had vanished?
Judy reined in her feverish imagination quickly and sought refuge in her memories. She remembered that
first wonderful time with her brother. She recalled the marvelous feel of his hot, sturdy, virile cock
pumping and pistoning in her moist vagina. She remembered the feel of his solid, powerful body pressing
her down, grinding her tender breasts flat.
Her memories brought a flash of warmth to her loins. Her legs felt shaky and soft as she sank down on
the mattress. It was here, right here, that she had had the man she had wanted for so long. Right here she
had spread herself and let her brother drill his phallus deep in her vagina. Right here her brother's pubic
bone had crushed her clitoris against her pubic bone as he had fucked her and fucked her and fucked
her.
The only regret Judy had was that it had taken so long. All those wasted years when she could have
been having him! She was sixteen now, and had lost her virginity when she was fourteen. Those two
years seemed hollow, in spite of the many boys she had happily spread her legs to. That first time had
been to spite her brother for not taking her when he had the chance. The other times had been pleasant,
but nothing much more than that. She realized now that to a certain extent, her promiscuity had always
been to spite her brother, and to prove to herself that she was desirable.
But the real problem was that none of those boys had been Mike. That was what she had always
wanted, her brother's cock in her belly. Every time she had lain back in the back seat of a car, one leg
trailing on the floor, one hooked on the back of the seat, she had wanted the boy entering her to be her
brother.
Even worse, there was no reason she and Mike couldn't have started even younger than when she was
fourteen. She could have given her virginity to him long before that. With their mother working they had
had ample opportunity. Getting home from school at three-thirty, they had had the house all to
themselves until dinner time.
Judy dreamed idly of those afternoons. Some times Mike had given her the word that She should find
someplace else to go. She knew what he had been doing those afternoons. Oh, not exactly what he had
been doing, but she knew that he had a girl over. Judy hadn't spied on him. Often she had gone off with
a member of the opposite sex herself.
Why had she and Mike done that? Why hadn't they double dated those afternoons? What peculiar quirk
toward privacy had kept them from doing whatever they wanted to do with all four of them in the same
room? Or, they could have just used separate rooms in the house. Probably if they had done that they
would have entered into their incestuous coupling much sooner. Judy sighed.
Anyway, sex with someone else in the room was exciting. She had found that out yesterday. Making
lesbian love with Cynthia had been incredibly exciting. It hadn't been the first time Judy had
experimented that way. Nor, obviously, had it been the first time Cynthia had. But doing it naked,
tangled in Cynthia's silken naked embrace, with Mike looking on had been wonderful. Just the
knowledge that Mike was watching had doubled the pleasure.
And then, watching Mike make it with Cynthia had been fabulous, too. Judy recalled seeing her
brother's sticky wet cock sliding in and out of Cynthia's streaming pussy and felt a flash of heat, and a
demanding itch in her pussy.
Lying back on the mattress, Judy slid one hand down to her pussy and combed her fingers into her
encrusted pubic hair. Sliding her other hand up, Judy cupped one breast, rolling and teasing her nipple.
She spread her legs, and pressed the tip of one finger into the top edge of her slit and mashed it down on
her clitoris, sending a searing bolt of pleasure through her body.
Where had Mike learned that trick of jamming a finger up a girl's backside? What wanton high school
hussy had taught him that? Judy summoned up the memory of watching her brother's finger disappearing
up into Cynthia's rectum and whimpered. Why hadn't he done that to her? Why, when he was fucking
Judy that first time, hadn't he thrust his longest finger way up inside her bowels?
Judy reached lower, poked a finger at her rectum, then drilled it up into that hot, greasy hole. She
tormented her clitoris and buggered her anus with her own fingers, and pleasure lashed through her and
she rolled and twisted on the naked mattress. But it just wasn't the same thing. The finger she had up her
anus was her own finger, and that was like trying to tickle yourself. And the fingers she had up her own
vagina were only fingers, and had none of the hefty, meaty bulk of a cock.
The only thing she was doing to herself that was as good or better than someone else doing it was
fingering her clitoris. To pinch and roll that sensitive mini-penis with her own fingers was infinitely better
than having it crunched between pubic arches. Only someone sucking that rubbery little button was
better than this.
Nevertheless, Judy was soaring from her self-stimulation. She was tormenting her own crotch with both
hands now, her arms pressing inward against the sides of her breasts, creating a deep, dark, exciting
valley between the lush soft mounds. Her nipples were sharp, rubbery cones jutting straight at the ceiling
as she fingered herself tensely.
And there was a knock on the door. It was loud and insistent, and frightening. It chilled Judy's
overheated blood instantly. Her passion melted away like a mist as she withdrew her hands from her
intimate recesses.
The knock came again, even louder.
"Wh-who is it?" Judy ventured timidly.
"It's me," Paul answered, his voice muffled by the door.
"Paul!" Judy leaped up from the mattress. Ignoring the raincoat in her haste and relief, she hurtled across
the room and fumbled the chain and lock open quickly.
Paul pushed through the door, straight into Judy's octopus-like embrace. Wrapping his arms around her
naked body, he kicked the door closed with one foot. Then he turned his attention to kissing the lush
naked girl thoroughly, his hands sweeping over her cool, satin-smooth naked body. His cock swelled
and hardened sharply in his pants.
Judy's lust was building as rapidly as it had faded at the sharp knock on the door. All the masturbating
she had been doing, all the reminiscing about Mike and Cynthia had built her passion to a fever pitch.
She ground her naked body against Paul, twisting and rolling her torso to mangle her breasts against his
strong chest. She trapped one of his powerful thighs between her slender ones and scrubbed her bare
pussy against his pants, feeling the harsh material burn against her sensitive, engorged inner tissues.
"Wait a second, okay?" Paul begged at last, peeling her off him.
"Hurry," Judy urged desperately, maintaining a grip on one of his arms, pressing his hand into her hairy,
steaming, oozing pussy. She ground his knuckles against her clitoris and drenched her thighs around his
hand. She pressed his arm against the soft mound of one breast, digging her pertly erect nipple into him.
She was doing her best to fuck herself on his hand and arm.
Paul found his own lust flaming insanely at the feel of the naked girl wrapping herself around his arm. He
felt her juices smearing the back of his hand, felt her wiry pubic curls scratching his skin. The feel of her
warm soft body embracing his muscular arm was astonishing, and very, very nice. His cock was already
so hard he was in agony.
Awkwardly, Paul freed himself from the tangle of the recorder, and set it aside. Then, a bit impatiently,
he freed himself from Judy and began to rip off his clothes. As he hurled them away heedlessly, Judy
turned and relocked and chained the door.
Both naked now, the two teenagers threw themselves together again, and their bare flesh slapped
lewdly. Judy molded her entire curvy soft length against Paul, plastering herself to him like a second skin,
spreading her thighs to trap one of his legs, pressing her soft belly in against his harder body, feeling the
hair on him scrape and scrub her nude flesh excitingly.
Paul cupped Judy's ass in his hands, sinking his fingers into the soft, warm, fleshy masses of her
buttocks. He kneaded those luscious globes lovingly, his fingers prying and stretching the crack between
them. His cock was a steel-hard, red-hot bar crushed between them, ready and eager to be driven deep
into her guts.
The feel of Paul's fingers prying at her ass reminded Judy of what Mike and Cynthia had done the day
before. She didn't want to pull away from Paul, loving the feel of his hard, hairy body grinding against
hers. But she wanted to move on to more intimate contact. Her vagina was weeping from emptiness,
drooling its anticipation down the insides of her thighs.
She tugged Paul in the direction of the over-used mattress. She hauled him down on her as she sank
down onto her back. They maintained body contact all the way down, until finally Paul was settled
between Judy's thighs. Wriggling desperately, Judy impaled herself on the seething tower of Paul's cock.
Paul's hips lurched forward and upward. He rammed the full length of his bulk deep into Judy's hot hole.
The slippery flesh of her vagina seared past the sensitive cap of his prick as he pumped into her.
"Aaaaahhhhh," Judy sighed, her pussy stuffed full of Paul's blood-engorged penis. With that member
sunk in her belly, Judy was free to concentrate on what she wanted next. Blindly, she found Paul's hands
and guided them to her ass. Lifting her hips, she steered the fingers of both his hands to the crack of her
ass. The feel of him probing that sweaty crevice was as good as she had imagined it would be. The
sensation of having his fingers digging at the valley floor was exquisite, triggering a flood of juices from
her vagina, which swam warmly around his cock and trailed gooily down her ass.
Paul wasn't sure exactly what was happening, but had already decided it didn't matter. He pistoned his
prick in the hot, slick, gripping sheath of Judy's vagina and probed the canyon between her buttocks.
She was digging awkwardly under herself, pushing and guiding his fingers to what ever goal she had in
mind.
"My ass," Judy whispered at last. "I want you to stick your fingers up my ass."
Paul was surprised. He was also disgusted. But the thought was so exciting, so incredibly stimulating he
knew he had to try it. Just the thought of doing it sent a rush of blood powering to his already solid cock.
He felt his prick swell and grow still more in the hot socket of Judy's pussy, stretching those yielding,
adhering walls of hers still wider.
Locating Judy's asshole took a while. Unfamiliar with the territory, Paul had to explore a bit. The first
thing he found was the slimy wet shaft of his cock where it vanished into Judy's vagina. Experimentally,
he pried a finger in under his cock, wedging it into her vagina next to his prick. That in itself felt damn
good. It made the fit of his cock in her tunnel even tighter.
"My asshole, goddamnit," Judy insisted harshly.
Paul grunted and resumed his search. It was hot and wet and sticky and slimy back there with sweat and
Judy's copious secretions. He found something and poked at it experimentally.
Judy convulsed, fire lashing through her. "That's it!" she moaned. "Shove it in me." Her eyes squeezed
shut, Judy clung to Paul tightly, bracing herself for his probing thrust.
Sure of his target now, Paul twisted his finger into the tight, gripping dimple. The virgin ring of muscle
resisted, clenching around the tip of his finger. The sensation only increased Paul's determination.
Twisting his finger like an awl, he drilled it inward against the resistance Judy's body offered.
"Aaaarrrrrrrrrr," Judy exhaled. She felt as if her entire body was being bathed in pure white flames. The
feeling of Paul's finger in her butt was a searing, exciting perverted penetration that sent her lust soaring.
Paul's insistent probing of her anus was triggering a blazing itch in her guts that only a fantastic flaming
orgasm was going to relieve. Judy struggled to relax her sphincter muscle so Paul could dig deeper.
Paul felt himself gaining ground. Twisting and turning his finger, he bored it slowly up into Judy's rectum.
It felt hot and velvety and greasy in there. Now he could feel the ring of muscle working its way further
up his finger, gripping him. The tip of his finger was inside her rectum! He had done it! He was jamming
his finger up into that hot shitty hole.
"Aaawww," Judy moaned ecstatically. "Aaa www, fuck me."
Paul pulled his cock out and rammed it deep in her guts. And he felt it! He felt his cock pistoning in her
vagina with his finger! He could, with his finger, feel his cock leaving and then reentering her pussy! And
by twisting and pushing with his fingertip, he could increase the friction of her vaginal wall against the
sensitive under side, the "trigger", of his prick.
"Try putting another one in," Judy urged hungrily. "Try shoving two fingers up inside me."
Paul was more than willing to comply. Now that he had one finger in that gripping, sticky opening, he
was anxious to explore it further. He wedged a second finger in beside the first. This time it was easier.
Evidently, once that tight gate was pried open a certain distance, its resistance to further stretching
declined.
"Uuuuuuuuurrrrrrggggghhhhhh," Judy rumbled deep in her throat. Two fingers felt four times as good as
one finger. She felt her anal sphincter being stretched and pushed in reverse by the insistent thrust of
Paul's fingers. She clawed at his back like an animal, urging him on. The itch in her guts was growing
and blossoming, building to a cumming like she had never had before.
Her only regret was that it wasn't Mike that was ravishing both her openings.
Paul was getting close to a climax of his own. The fingers in Judy's rectum made the fit of his cock in her
vagina unbearably tight. Twisting and turning the pair of fingers in her tight orifice, he brought still more
pressure to bear on his cock. He pistoned his prick in her, feeling his fingers against the underside of his
phallus through her thin wall of muscle. His fingers could actually feel the rippled texture of his cock as he
pumped it in her streaming tunnel.
His hand was sopped with her lubricant and sweat.
"Aaaawwww, aaawwww, aaww, aw-aw, I'm cumminnggggg," Judy yelled, digging her nails into Paul's
broad back.
Paul wheezed, lurched, rammed his cock in her belly and twisted his fingers in her greasy asshole, and
began to fountain hot, thick waves of sperm deep in her vagina. The first shot that powered down the
length of his penis rumbled past his fingertips and exploded from the tip of his cock. With his fingers he
could feel his organ convulsing in the socket of Judy's vagina.
A new, thick, heavy gummy wave of fluid streamed from her and oozed down over his hand where it
was sunk in her just under her pussy. His copious cum had filled her and was seeping out around his
prick to trickle down over his hand.
Exhausted, Paul lay totally limp on top of Judy, his fingers still engulfed by her rectum, his cock by her
vagina. His nose was filled with the thick aroma of sex.
"Wow!" Judy sighed at last.
"Uuuuunnnnnhhhhh," Paul groaned, extracting his invading fingers from her ass. His fingers felt greasy
and dirty. "Christ! That was amazing!"
"Wonderful," Judy agreed, making no effort to move. She was savoring the delectable ache in her ass.
"Uh-I gotta go wash my hand," Paul mumbled. He stood up, his limp prick trailing a gooey strand of cum
across Judy's thigh. Holding his soiled hand gingerly away from everything, he went to the bathroom to
wash up.
In a few minutes he was back, flapping his hands dry because there wasn't any towel. Judy was still lying
on her back, her legs bent and spread wide, her arms at her sides. There was a vague pink flush on her
belly, which was fading very slowly. The inflamed inner folds of her pussy showed in the center of her
dark bush like a glowing eye.
"You're going to have to pull yourself together," Paul informed her, unpacking the tape recorder and
picking up the newspaper from where he had dropped it.
Judy rolled her head on the mattress. "What's up?"
"Well, first of all," Paul began, "the Old Bastard wants proof you're still alive."
"As if he cared," Judy snorted.
"Yeah, well, he doesn't want to waste his money, I guess. Anyhow, we have to make another
recording-you reading today's newspaper head lines."
"Oh, goody!" Judy snorted sarcastically. She started to roll over.
"Stay there," Paul suggested, bringing the recorder and newspaper over.
"I'll handle the recorder, you just read the headlines, okay?"
"Okay," Judy agreed, taking the paper. She looked at the day-old date curiously, amazed to find she
had been "kidnapped" only six days before.
"Okay," Paul instructed, "count to five to yourself and then start reading." He punched the "record"
button.
Judy counted, then opened her mouth. The first word wheezed abruptly out of her mouth. Paul had
stuffed one hand into her streaming pussy. As he tickled and tormented her clitoris and vagina, she read
the headlines. Her voice was shaking with lust. She wasn't getting really hot this time, but the stimulation
did make her breath shudder through her vocal cords. Finally, Paul cut her off with a wave of his hand,
then shut off the recorder.
Judy sighed, and dropped the newspaper.
"Whew! Why do you have to do that to me?" she asked breathlessly. Her stomach was aching with the
beginning twinges of sexual excitement.
Paul rewound the tape, listened to the first sentence, then closed the recorder up again. "We have to
make it sound real, don't we?"
"Yeah," Judy agreed. "But gee whiz, you get me worked up and then run off and leave me here to stew."
Paul chuckled. "If you hadn't attacked me, I might have something for you now, instead of being all used
up."
"I could get you up again," Judy argued, rolling to her knees.
"Yeah," Paul agreed, "but there isn't time. I have to get this tape on its way. Besides, you're leaving here
this afternoon."
"Huh?"
"We have to move you. Mike thinks the cops are in on the action now," Paul explained. "He's afraid they
might have found out about this place."
"How?" Judy was overjoyed at the prospect of leaving her miserable hideout.
Paul shrugged. "I don't know. All I know is, Harry will be here soon to get you. Have everything ready
to go and wait in the lobby so you can make a quick dash for it. Okay?"
"Okay!" Judy agreed happily, getting to her feet and reaching for the raincoat. She slipped it on over her
bare skin. A flood of cum streamed from her vagina down the insides of her thighs.
"I'm ready," she announced.
"Yeah, well, just wait downstairs for Harry then, okay?" Paul said. He looked at his watch. "He should
be along in about five minutes. Wait till I get out the front door, then come on down. He'll pull up right in
front of the building so all you'll have to do is make a quick dash across the sidewalk. We've got the
police patrols timed so they won't see you."
"Right," Judy agreed, hovering by the door of the apartment.
Paul gave her a wet kiss and patted one of her breasts through the raincoat. "See you."
Judy waited anxiously for the sound of the ground floor door closing. She had all she needed on her
back. She felt no qualms about leaving the hideout. She was looking forward to having a glimpse of sky
and sunshine, however brief it might be.
She made her way down the creaking stairway, the dirt on the treads feeling gritty and greasy under her
bare feet. She felt cum drying coldly on the insides of her thighs as stray currents of air found their way
up under the raincoat.
She was waiting tensely by the door, peering through a crack when a sudden hiss from behind her made
her jump.
"Hey, this way, Judy," Harry Anderson called sharply. The tall, skinny, red-haired youth was beckoning
frantically from the end of the dark hall.
Judy squeaked with fright and hurried toward him. "How'd you get there?"
"Back door," Harry answered, taking her arm and pulling her along.
"There are cops all over the place today."
Judy shivered, suddenly afraid. "What about Paul?"
"He's okay. Here, wait till I get this thing started, then climb on."
Harry settled himself astride a lightweight motorcycle.
"I thought you were coming in a car?" Judy remarked.
"Couldn't. So I got this from a dealer for a trial spin." He hit the starter and the motor coughed to life.
Quickly, Judy flung one leg over the seat, feeling a shock of cold air strike deep into the heart of her
bare pussy as she did. The leather seat felt icy cold against her bare buttocks and moist crotch. She did
her best to tuck the raincoat around her legs and conceal her nudity, but still felt uncomfortably exposed
as she straddled the cycle.
"Hang on," Harry called over his shoulder.
Judy wrapped her arms around him and clenched her knees as close together as she could. Her bare
legs were exposed almost all the way up her thighs. When they roared off down the narrow alley behind
the buildings, cold air blasted Judy's crotch. She clung to Harry, wriggling up as tightly against his back
as she could. She was exquisitely aware of her nudity under the rain coat. Her nipples were hard,
sensitive knots grinding against the rough fabric. It felt as if the insides of her thighs might rub raw on
Harry's flanks she was gripping him so hard.
The vibration and bouncing of the cycle drummed straight up into her pussy.
They flashed out of the alley, jounced across the gutter and zipped into the opposite alley, and through
the next block. Judy felt a perverse flash of sexual excitement. The speed of their flight, the cold air
battering and blasting at her and touching her inner tissues, the jolting from the cycle, all sent her lust
soaring. The feeling of zooming nearly naked through the streets of the city was unbelievably exciting.
As lust burned higher in her, Judy clung more tightly to Harry's back, pressing herself against him
sensuously. She rested her cheek on his back. He shot a surprised glance back at her.
Feeling deliciously wanton, she slipped one hand slowly downward along Harry's stomach. She knew he
couldn't do anything to stop her. She reached deliberately for his easily accessible crotch and found the
hard ridge of his prick. She fondled that hard rod with her fingers as they blasted down the alley, the
sound of the cycle bouncing off the buildings at them.
Reaching the end of the alley, they swung sharply out onto the street. As they roared along through the
traffic, Judy's lust increased. The knowledge that at any minute the raincoat might fly open and expose
her to the whole world in creased her excitement. She continued fondling Harry's cock through his pants
and felt it responding, growing larger and harder under her touch.
Every jolt of he cycle slammed Judy's bare bottom against the hard seat and jarred her pussy. The
constant pounding was lifting her to ward a wild orgasm. She ground herself against Harry harder and
harder as her passion built higher and higher. She didn't care where they were anymore. Her eyes were
squeezed tightly shut as she concentrated on the vibration of the motorcycle and her still mushrooming
excitement.
When they slewed into still another tight turn and hammered up into a driveway, the shock al most set off
Judy's orgasm. Her eyes shot open as they plunged into darkness and Harry shut off the cycle. They
were in a garage, far to the back.
Harry set the cycle stand. "Wait here," he ordered Judy, who was still on the motorcycle. He closed the
garage door, then twisted the lock.
Shaking with lust, Judy carefully dismounted from the motorcycle. Her fingers quivering, she unbuttoned
the raincoat, and turned on Harry.
Harry was already tearing at his clothes, flinging them wildly across the garage as he advanced on her.
"All right, you hot piece of tail," he informed her. "You asked for it all the way over here. Never did
understand what you saw in Paul. Now I'll show you what sex is really all about."
Judy let the raincoat drop to the floor and met Harry's charge with open arms and spread legs. The feel
of his skinny, bony hard body against hers was the final jolt to her lust. She let him drop her backwards
on the hard, greasy concrete floor of the garage. The cement pad was cold and slippery and gritty
against her back. The shady interior of the garage was cool on her bare crotch.
Harry's sturdy prick found the hot nest of Judy's pussy immediately. With a thrust of his skinny hips, he
sank his shaft in her guts as she embraced him with her arms and legs. The slapping impact of his body
against hers echoed weirdly back from the walls of the garage. Judy's hips surged upward to meet his
drives. She clawed at his back, raising red welts on his red dish freckled skin. She could feel his bones
grinding into her and the difference between this and the feel of Paul's or Mike's body on hers in creased
her excitement.
Harry drew back, slipped his hands under Judy's buttocks and lifted her hips from the floor. For a
second she thought he was going to invade her anus the way Paul had. But the red-haired youth didn't,
contenting himself with just lifting her hips upward. When he rammed his long prick home in her guts, it
actually touched bottom in her vagina. The shock of the head of his cock slamming the end of her
channel jolted through Judy, wringing a wordless cry from her that bounced spookily back off the empty
walls.
Judy slid her hands down to clutch the tight, hard knots of Harry's buttocks. She sank her nails in them in
an effort to spur him on. Rocking and jolting in her mind was again the vision of her brother's laughing
face, but it mattered less now that it wasn't him in her but another boy. She had had Mike now, and was
certain of having him again. Now it was marvelous to enjoy a fabulous screwing while holding the vision
of her brother in her imagination.
Experimentally, stretching awkwardly, Judy pried her fingers into the crack of Harry's ass. He rammed
at her even harder, his breath wheezing explosively in her ear as he hunched and humped her. She dug a
finger down toward his asshole, found it, and jabbed at the hard knot.
Harry slammed his pelvis against her so hard the shock hurt her teeth. The head of his prick battered at
the end of her vagina again. The hard arch of his pubic bone cracked against her clitoris like the hammer
of a pistol, sending an explosion of pleasure flashing through her.
She twisted her finger into the tight, resisting hole of Harry's anus.
Fire seared through Harry. The feeling of something being wedged into his ass was unlike anything he
had ever felt before. There was a fiery burning from the invasion. There was pain. But it wasn't a bad
pain. It was a pain that triggered wild new reflexes in him, made him piston and pump his prick even
harder in the clinging, wet envelope of Judy's vagina. For years he had wondered what she would be like
to fuck, and now he was finding out. Her soft cushiony body under him was better than any of the other
girls he had had. He always seemed to wind up with fat ones. But Judy-she was curvy and sexy. He
could feel her frame under her tender flesh. And he could feel the end of her pussy with the head of his
prick! Shit, he knew he was long, but hadn't realized he was that long. With really fat girls, their stomach
got in the way, and he could never get all the way in them. But with Judy, her soft belly was just a nice
soft cushion.
And now she was reaming her finger into the shitty opening of his ass. Christ, this girl was hot! When
she had started feeling him up on the motorcycle, he was hardly able to wait to get to the new hideout.
And now the reality of fucking his prick into her eager belly was even better than he had ever imagined it
would be.
Judy had her finger sunk in Harry's ass up to the first knuckle. Because her arm was so short, it was the
best she could do. The feel of that tight ring of muscle embracing her finger was super. She twisted the
digit in the opening. Her hips were jamming up to meet Harry's sharp, hard drives, increasing the
hammering of his prick against the end of her pussy and the pounding of her pubic bone on her clit.
Judy began cumming like a Fourth of July sparkler, a scintillating, flickering orgasm that danced through
her writhing body. Her muscles quivered and spasmed and jittered as she continued to cum and cum and
cum.
Harry had buried his prick in her belly as far as it would go. His buttocks clenched Judy's hand as he
climaxed, And, with the head of his prick digging into the end of her vagina, his cum was like nothing he
had ever felt before. The resistance offered to the pumping of his semen only increased the searing
pleasure of the convulsions. He could feel hot wads of cum pressure out between the head of his prick
and Judy's clinging walls.
Judy felt his cum jabbing and jabbing at her vagina, felt the thick pulses being squeezed between her
clinging tissues and the rubbery head of Harry's phallus. Her cumming changed from a series of
convulsions to one long, raging, muscle-knotting tidal wave of pleasure that made her totally unaware of
everything around her.
When she slowly returned to reality she was suddenly aware of pain. There was pain in her shoulder
blades where they were being ground into the unyielding concrete floor. Her ass felt bruised and sore
from that same cold slab and her heels were rubbed raw from straining to lift her hips. Her arm was
stretched and cramped from reaching so desperately for Harry's asshole. She pulled her finger from that
tight orifice and winced at the feeling of bending her tortured elbow. She felt as if she had been stretched
on the rack.
"Ow, goddamnit," Harry grunted, getting awkwardly to his feet. He looked down at his knees. They
were scraped and bloodied, filthy with grease and oil.
Judy rolled to her knees, panting, then got to her feet. "This where I hide out?" she asked.
Harry was picking up his clothes. "In the house," he answered.
Judy slipped on the raincoat. "Whose is it?"
"My uncle's. Or it was, at least. He died and it's tied up in the courts right now. Don't worry, no one's
going to be looking at it or anything."
After the dreadful apartment, the house seemed palatial. "Why didn't you hide me here in the first place?"
Judy asked, remembering the hideous nights in the abandoned slum.
"Didn't think of it until we had to move you," Harry answered. "Sorry about that. Look, I've got to wash
up and get out of here. There's some food in the refrigerator-I had the power turned on. There's even
hot water."
"Fabulous!" Judy exclaimed.
"Yeah, well, stay out of sight of the windows and you should be all right. And no lights on, okay?"
"What about the TV?" Judy asked.
"If you want. It won't show through the living room curtains. They've been closed ever since my uncle's
wake was held here. But keep the volume low," Harry ordered. He vanished into the bathroom.
Judy wandered through the small house, exploring. The closets were empty. No clothes. Well, she had
gotten along so far with just the rain coat. It would make things really simple the next time Mike came by
to see her. And anyone else, for that matter. Judy had the feeling she was be coming the community bod
for the gang.
But that would be ended when they got the money. Then she and Mike would vanish into the distance,
to live happily ever after.
When Harry was gone she raided the refrigerator and was pleased to find a block of cheese and some
ginger ale, not just peanut butter. She sat contentedly down to watch television.